Welcome to my 'just-want-to-know-something' poll!

~1./ Assuming some weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 credit card and the money in the credit card expires tomorrow. Given that you can surf the Internet and buy stuff across the Internet or buy in malls. What would you buy?

~2./ Assuming the same weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 coupon that allows you to buy anything under $3,000 and must be used once and today. What would you buy? and Why?

Important Note! The point of this poll is that you are given a limited amount of money to buy stuff in one day!
(and Yes, the money is given in US dollars)
~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

~1./ A digital camera first of all. Since I don't have any Pok幦on games (I am one of those emulator/rom guys ). I wanna buy a GBA and I'll get a sapphire version perhaps. Then I like to log on pokemoncenter.com and buy some plushies as well~ (I don't even have one! ) Then I wanna buy some pok幦on T-shirts as well as other merchandise, then that will end it. If I have a few more $ on the card, I would buy some food with it maybe~

~2./ A digital camera. Thats almost the only thing that I am lacking on my computer. I got scanner, printer, decent speakers, thin screen monitor... etc... but I don't have a digital camera! This is one of the reasons why I should get one.