Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

Goldenrod Tower V.13
    Owners: Jay, DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Aipom Of Doom

Mystery Gift Floor
    To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
    To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to six squares and up one to six squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
    Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.
    Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Note: You may only ask for 10 Scratchcard's from the Group 1 category per day

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by Kyle)

[OUT OF ORDER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask for a clue (one at a time, maximum of three), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a clue which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' without asking for a clue, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you are given one clue, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given two clues, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given your third and final clue, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many clues you ask for), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
    Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor
    For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge
    Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default <Sub Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

New Features >> Electronic move tutor, restrictions on group 1 Scratchcards; my name goes first on the owners list for once ; is that it? Thought there was more *confused* I know about the 4th game, Danny/Kyle, but could you send me the rules again since I can't find them anywhere

(5/20) What are some of your favourite hobbies? What would you like to have as a hobby if you could pick? Why?

---

From last version:

Amy >> Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

I'm said to live atop towering trees dating back over a thousand years. I create terrific windstorms with the fans I hold. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg >> Flame Gem, Flame Gem

Tyler >> Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

( 5/18 ) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?
    I occasionally do, but usually they're infrequent and aren't anything major. Most of the time just taking a headache medicine is enough to make them stop.

( 5/19 ) What would you like to see in the next version of the Goldenrod Tower?
    I suppose it's a bit late for this. But I think the Electronic Move Tutor isa good idea. I'm looking forward to using it. As soon as I get some MG Coins, that is. ^_^

(5/20) What are some of your favourite hobbies? What would you like to have as a hobby if you could pick? Why?
    Hobbies/activites of mine: reading, drawing, collecting postcards, collecting miniature figurines of unicorns. I enjoy all of them, and don't wish for anything else.

3 MG's please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

We have a new game up now! Currently it's out of order until further notice but you can look at it and see that we did some work hehe

Mew Trainer Rose >> Blue MGCoin, Spark Gem, Solar Gem

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hmm... so is posting the game your way of pressuring me into making the randomizer for it? <_<. Oh well, I guess I'll start it soon then. 386-case switch statements are evil, you know >=O

( 5/18 ) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

Sometimes, but not nearly as often as I used to. When I was in elementary school, I got headaches almost every day >_<. Now I get them hardly ever. Weird, I know =/

( 5/19 ) What would you like to see in the next version of the Goldenrod Tower?

I dunno... If I did, it would probably already be in this version <_<. Hopefully nothing I have to make complicated progams for, tho.

My hobbies are playing on the Gamecube and posting on TPM. Fun =D. Anyway, I don't really think I would change them...

3 MGs

Banned

Reading, writing and drawing. I dunno XD

1 MG

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Danny >> Red MGCoin, Light Gem, Hollow Stone

Rachel >> Red MGCoin

Me >>

I'd like 2 Blue MGCoins for my GT! please.

As for the polls from today, yesterday and Sunday:

(5/20) What are some of your favourite hobbies? What would you like to have a hobby if you could pick? Why?

Some of my favourite hobbies are playing various games, posting at PCG, ASB and RPG as much as I can, etc. If I could pick a hobby, I'd probably want to be a more active ref in ASB (as well as one better than a Rookie ref), because I am trying my luck at getting a promotion to the next rank (Elite).

(5/19) What would you like to see in the next version of Goldenrod Tower?

Hmmm, this is a toughie. Since I was the one who made up Mystery Pokemon and the Electronic Move Tutor, I have no idea, sorry.

(5/18) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

Yeah, I occasionally get headaches. They usually last for a while, until I go to bed each day. Sometimes the reason might be a lack of sleep, at other times it might be a sign of the stomach flu about to get me, etc.

I'd like 3 MGs and a GT! please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Writing fanfics, for one. I have a whole bunch up on ff.net. Um... I like to draw too, though I'm not all that good. If I could pick a hobby? Hm... I don't know. Can't really think of anything I'm not doing that I'd like to do... oh, I know something. I'd like to learn to play the trumpet or the saxaphone. I play the flute, and I love it, but I'd also like to learn to play another instrument, too.

MG please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

OMG! Coolness! My ideas were actually worth something. ^_^;

Meh, I draw and paint and... stuff. Stuff makes it sound so interesting, doesn't it? ;P Erm, falconing looks pretty cool. Falcons are awesome ^_____________^ If I could learn it, I might try it. But meh, I wish I could see a real dragon...

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Some of my hobbies include: drawing, reading, writing, and working puzzles. If i could pick a hobby I'd like to be a dog handler for dog shows> That is most likely something that would never happen. The reason is I like dogs and it would be an opportunity to get to see a variety of different breeds.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Danny

Hmm... so is posting the game your way of pressuring me into making the randomizer for it? <_<. Oh well, I guess I'll start it soon then. 386-case switch statements are evil, you know >=O
    If you dont start now then when will you start? That was the point of it btw

Kyle >> Okay here are your 2 Blue MGCoins. 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

I'm instinctively drawn to light. I cause great havoc by stripping off leaves off roadside trees for food. I use my antennae to search for food; It acts like a radar. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg >> Solar Gem

Karin >> lol XD. Lunar Gem

Amy >> Ocean Gem

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

My hobbies are going online, posting at TPM, playing video games, talking to my friends on the phone, watching TV, among others. I wish I could draw and paint more, since I'm not good at either of those . I wanna learn how to draw manga though. I also wanna be able to take part in more sports, since I linger inside way too much >_<.

MG please.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Favorite hobby: Coming to TPM every day in order to rot my brain
    If I could pick a hobby, It would be skateboarding because it just looks so cool, and everyone at my school does it.

1 MG, 1 EMT, and 1 MP please

Edit: I am owed 2 MGs from V. 12 and A Blue MGCoin form my correct GT!. So the MG total comes to 3.

I'm back.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(5/21) If you could go to any place in the world for a holiday, whereabouts would you go? Why?

---

Kyle >> I would like to thank Kyle for his contribution to the Goldenrod Tower, and has earned himself 30 Stamps (15 for each the Mystery Pokemon game and the Electronic Move Tutor)

Tyler >> Lunar Gem

Chris >> I need a little more insight on the EMT since I didn't create it, and barely know how it works - Maybe next time. I'm not exactly sure if a randomizer needs to be created for it either, so i'll wait for Kyle/Danny to answer. Like I said before, Mystery Pokemon isn't up yet

Division Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP + Blue MGCoin for your correct GT

(5/21) If you could go to any place in the world for a holiday, whereabouts would you go? Why?

Disneyland! Because it has all sorts of fun roller coasters! Roller coasters are great. Plus, I'm going there this summer I haven't been since I was 8 (I'm 15 now).

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

MarshmallowEgg >> Light Gem

Originally posted by Faithless
    Kyle >> Okay here are your 2 Blue MGCoins. 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

I'm instinctively drawn to light. I cause great havoc by stripping off leaves off roadside trees for food. I use my antennae to search for food; It acts like a radar. Who am I?
    GT!: I'm afraid I have no idea.

As for the poll:

I'd probably want to go to Moncton, New Brunswick because it is an excellent place for shopping.

I'd like a MG and a GT! please.

Edit: Typo...
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

I'd go visit my friend in Illinois. She was my best friend when she lived near me, but several years ago her family moved away. We're still good friends and email eachother, but I haven't been out there to visit her in a couple years.
    I'd also like to visit another country. It doesn't really matter which, but I've never been anywhere you need a passport to go to (I live in the US, I've been to Canada a couple times.)

I'd like an MG please. I'll also buy a group 2 scratchcard, I'm playing for 7 Stamps, and I'll scratch sections 1, 3, and 5.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(5/22) Who would you consider your best friend online? If you can't pick, then name those of whom you would consider as a best friend. Why them?

---

Kyle >> Light Gem. The answer was Dustox

I have small hooks on the bottom of my feet so i'm able to scale vertical walls. I slam my foes with my thick tail. Who am I?

Rose >> Lunar Gem

For both games you receive two red mgcoins (so you get back what you paid for)

I would like to crank the Move Tutor machiney 2 times if possible *hands over 3 blue MG Coins*
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Steve >> ...

I need a little more insight on the EMT since I didn't create it, and barely know how it works - Maybe next time. I'm not exactly sure if a randomizer needs to be created for it either, so i'll wait for Kyle/Danny to answer.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell the following gems i got here: Darkness, Solar, and ocean for ccps
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I would go to Europe! I've always wanted to go there. Anywhere there actually. France, Spain, Italy, Norway, anywhere. Or Australia, it must be really nice there too.

(5/22) Who would you consider your best friend online? If you can't pick, then name those of whom you would consider as a best friend. Why them?

Hmm...I would have to say that Gabi would be my best friend online. She's the one I talk to the most online other than my friends IRL.

2 MGs please.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Amy >> Here are your 6 CCP's

Tyler >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Ocean Gem

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ok, I'll buy a Hollow Stone for 3 CCPs. Then I'll forge my Solar Gem and Lunar Gem into a Rainbow Gem for 1 CCP. I'll then forge my Rainbow Gem with the Hollow Stone for a Leaf Stone for 2 CCPs please. Thanks ^^;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Faithless
    Amy >> I'm said to live atop towering trees dating back over a thousand years. I create terrific windstorms with the fans I hold. Who am I?
    I'm not sure. Is it flygon?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tyler >> Okay, you get the stuff you asked for. Can't type the method all out again lol *Takes CCP's hands you all your stuff to forge, then forged* Enjoy

Amy >> No, it's Shiftry. Nice try, you get your MGCoin back

My best online friend? Probably my friend Mitch. He lives in Singapore, and I talk to him a lot on MSN. He's great. He's actually coming down here sometime soon to visit his brother who's moving here, so I might get to meet him. That would be cool. He's in the process of finding out when he's coming down here, and then we have to figure out how we're going to get together since neitherof us can drive ^_^;;

MG please.

Banned

Well, I don't know about now but I sure know where I'm going when I'm 21. To Ireland. I have family members that came from Ireland to America a LONG time ago. Ireland is pretty. Plus, all the cute Irish drunk boys ;-)

I'd have to say Psiana. I've known her for a long time in TPM and we still talk online. We sometimes have crazy RPs with Lord of the Rings characters or X-Men characters that are always very crazy and funny XD

2 MGs please

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm, I'd like to play one Mystery Pokémon game. *hands over 1 Red MGCoin* May I have one clue, please?

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(5/23) What sort of super power would you like to have? What would you want to do with it, and why?

Also, you may ask for EMT's now, sorry for the delay ^_^;

---

I assume everyone who asked for their EMT's still wants them, so

Chris >> Mud Shot TM

Steve >> Will-O-Wisp TM and Seismic Toss TM

Marshmallow Egg >> Darkness Gem

Rachel >> Flame Gem, Light Gem

Karin >> I'm sorry, but Mystery Pokemon is still out of order. Please be patient. We'll have an announcemenr when it can be used.

Me >>

I'd like to try the EMT twice please.

'hands over 3 Blue MGCoins'
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Kyle >> Sorry Kyle. Poison Sting TM, Pound TM

I would also like two cranks of the EMT please (Hands over 6 MGCredits)

Banned

I'd like to try out the EMT game twice please.

*hands over one Red MGcoin, one Blue MGcoin and one Green MGcoin*

Also, I'll sell my Flame Gem and Light Gem for CCPs please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel >> Here are your 4 CCP's for the gems

You receive an Imprison TM and a Sonic Boom TM

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(5/23) What sort of super power would you like to have? What would you want to do with it, and why?

I would want to be able to teleport and become invisible. Teleporting would let me get places easier so I'm not always late x_x. Becoming invisible would be fun, since no one would be able to see me and I could sneak around . I also may want to be able to read minds, but it would be a bit nosy, though fun .

MG Please
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Telekinesis would be great, just for fun.
    Also flying, but it would be hard to do it without being noticed.
    And the most practical one in my case, the power to make time slow down. I'd make such a good use of it! More time for writing!!

Oh, I'd like to try the EMT, please.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tyler >> Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi >> Hollow Stone, and a Doubleslap TM :-\

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Alright. I've talked to Rachel and she's willing to trade her Imprison TM for my Double Slap, so I'm giving my new Imprison TM to my Expedia Vulpix.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gabi/Rachel >> A done deal. Enjoy your new TMs