Thread: Dragon Ball SA (Got deleted, but is back!) LSUs very much welcome

Default Dragon Ball SA (Got deleted, but is back!) LSUs very much welcome

Years and years ago, on Planet Plant, landed a small spaceship of unknown origin. The ship contained a small group of people...a sentient species. They were known as the Saiyans. Wherever they came from or why they left, is unknown, but one thing is for certain...that would be their home. As time past, they had rough relations with the original inhabitants of Plant, the Tsufuls. The Saiyans were strong...a warrior race, evolved to be the perfect fighters...but were no match for the technology of the Tsufuls. But, by some stroke of luck, a full moon arouse one night, turning the Saiyans into giant apes and crushed the Tsufuls. The leader of the Saiyans, Vegeta, renamed the planet...Vegeta.

As time went on, Vegeta made an alliance with a Changeling...a changeling named Frieza. Frieza was a planet seller, you might say. Hiring the Saiyans, he used them to crush civilizations, clear planets, to sell to others. He controlled galaxies with his mighty grip and awesome power. But soon, he saw the potential the Saiyans had, how quicky their power could grow...and grew fearful. He was filled with a fear, a fear that someday, someday the Saiyans would grow too powerful, and destroy him. He then proceeded to destroy Planet Vegeta, destroying all the Saiyans who lived there, doing what he thought was putting out the flame that disturbed him. But in his earth shattering blast, a few survived. Among them, were Nappa, Vegeta, Brolli, Paragus, Turtles, and the great Goku. But they weren't the only survivors, only the ones that were known. There were more...biding their time, waiting until the fruits were ripe and ready for the taking.

Nappa and Vegeta, survived because they were on assignment to destroy a planet. Brolli and Paragus, were banished...and supposedly executed, but survived the death. Turtles, a Saiyan rouge, traveling from planet to planet, gaining strength from the Tree of Might. And Goku, the great Legendary Super Saiyan, sent on a mission...to destroy the very planet we live on...Earth. Goku was found by Gohan, a great Martial Artist, and raised by him. But Goku had the blood of a Saiyan, and was violent...until he fell off a waterfall, losing his memory and became peaceful. Soon, Goku learned of the Dragon Balls and journeyed with Bulma, and faced many enemies, like Emperor Pilaf and his henchman. And as he grew, he became stronger and stronger, and became a Super Saiyan.

Soon, a century passed after Goku left with Shenlong (DBGT). Pan, Goku's granddaughter, has had her grandson. The young boy, Goku Jr., named after none other than Goku himself, has grown into a handsome young man, he had a son, just born. But the joyous time would never last...

A giant group of space pods appeared above Earth. They burned brightly, passing through the Earth's atmosphere. Down on the ground below, the Earthlings watched the burning objects in awe, then running as it got closer and closer. The pods crashed landed and the pod doors opened. Out from the pods came...Saiyans. They announced to the world that they wanted to take over the Earth for their own, needing a planet to rebuilt the number they once were. Goku Jr. and the other tried to stop them, but they were no match for the Saiyans. Soon, Vegeta's decendent turned rogue, and joined the Saiyans, taking place as ruler of the Saiyans. They killed Goku Jr. and the rest, but his wife and his son escaped, running into the night...

Now, about 2 millienias after the invasion, the humans have started a rebellion against King Vegeta, and his ruthless rule. King Vegeta has countless warriors with great strength and power, while the humans have the motivation and the fortitude to keep going. Which side will you choose?...

Yep. Dragon Ball SA. Reposting it cause it was deleted. Anyway, posting will be done here. We’re going to continue right where we left off, I guess :/ Sign-up form is below. Don’t really need if you signed up before cause the RPG site is still around. If you signed up before, I request that we do flashback posts to refresh on DBSA.

Name- (Name your character :o)
    Age- (old man, teenager, or kid? Maybe an adult?)
    Race- (Human? Saiyan? Namekian? Android? Changling?)
    Gender- (Male? Female? Both :x?)
    Looks- (what does your character look like?)
    Weakness- (all characters need a weakness :o)
    Stages- (applies to Saiyan’s only. Just a Saiyan? SSJ? USSJ? SSJ2? SSJ3?)

Attack Info
    Power Level- (For each stage, if it applies. If not, just your highest PL)
    Training- (Who trained you?)
    Signiture Move- (What’s your character’s favorite/most used move?)
    Other Moves- (What other moves does he/she know?...)
    Weapon- (Any weapons? This is optional :o)

History of Character
    (Can’t forget about your character’s history)

Anyway, gather everyone here :o Spread the word. SA is coming back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Frank
    The water trickled down the rocks, dripping into the calm pool of water, sending ripples through the serene water. The sun reflected its light off the clear, refreshing water as a young boy drank from the pool. I turned my gaze to the sun setting in the horizon, throwing the vivid reds, orange, and yellows all across the sky. My eyes were like glass, staring into the distance. It had been three years now…three years since that fateful day…

<begin flashback sequence>
    [i]”Grandpa, I don’t want to leave you!” said a young boy.

“Don’t cry…you’ll be alright,” comforted his grandfather. “Don’t worry…it’ll be alright. Go…and take care of Gotei…”
    <flash>
    “We’re on our own now, Gotei…we’re all alone now…just you…and me.”
    <end flashback sequence>
    So much had happened since then…I clenched my power pole…the ancient weapon my grandpa gave to me before he sent us off. We met many friends and foes, had made it to Korin Tower and went to Kami’s Lookout. Then, the tournament. And now, we’re about to enter Vegeta’s Castle...

I looked to the castle, the smoke billowing from it.

“So the fight’s started…” I muttered to myself. “Come on Gotei. Lets go.” The boy removed his face from pool. We quickly blasted off, towards the castle…
    --------------------
    As we approached the castle, a spray of energy blasts shot though the hole in the ceiling. We quickly dove in, dodging the rapid fire energy blasts. The human troops were firing their blasts, their arm cannons firing left and right. The troops staggered around, their shots obviously all over. Cadina charged around, knocking down the humans.

“Stop firing!” he cried.

We landed onto the ground and used our ki energy to blow the humans back. “Well, what happened here?”

“Stupid drunk humans,” he said without turning. “He got away because of them…”
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Ok, so just post flashbacks and I’ll post to get the plot going. Also, Heald, do you have AIM or MSN? I need to talk to you about some ideas for some plot twists that involve your characters.

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Dragon Ball SA (Got deleted, but is back!) LSUs very much welcome

I just wanted to clear things up here in case some of you were wondering why the original was deleted. Apparently the original topic seemingly disappeared into thin air. Frank had spoken to both me and Kalah but neither of us knew about Dragon Ball SA being deleted. If I had to give a guess I'd say it sunk a little low on the topic list and was assumed to be an old topic. As a result there's a good chance that it was deleted by one of the admins if they went ahead and got rid of all the old topics recently.

I know that it's not always easy to pick up where you left off when the original topic gets deleted. In the future there are a few things you guys can do to make sure you don't lose your place in case your worried about an RPG being deleted in such a way. First off you can always copy and paste the posts to a text file/program of some sort such as Wordpad. It is time consuming but it can be a good way to make sure you have everything. In my opinion the best way to take care of it is to try and stay on top of the RPG and attempt to gets things moving if it appears to be dying. If everyone is waiting for someone else to do something then chances are the RPG will sink like a stone on the topic list. If you feel things are moving slow try to see if there is something your character might be able to do. Sometimes that one post can give the thing a jump start.

I hope I helped you guys out and answered any questions you might have had ^_~

Hahahaha! *points at Rudy and laughs histarically* Rudy in PINK! XD XD *dies of laughter while rolling on the ground...* Heeeheeeeheeee!!!
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed