Never thought I'd find myself back here, but nonetheless....
Bear has returned. For how long, he isn't sure, but he plans to release some of his best work. After a long drought after the fifth Normals RPG, I decided to do some reworking, and restart the story to give new people a chance to join in. Old members are welcome back as well. I'll fill you in on the basic idea.

The Normals are an elite fighting force. All human, but each possessing a single unique trait, inborn and sometimes dormant. For example, the main character Xavier (that's me) has the ability to become invisible for short periods of time. However, he only discovered this ability recently. The ability can be pretty much anything, within reason. It can be defensive, offensive, practical, healing, or what have you. However, each trait is unique to the person, and they have only one special power.

The Normals were formed in a time of chaos and war. In the midst of the 21st century, an incredibly strong political movement known as Neo Communism emerged in eastern Europe, and quickly engulfed the world. World War III was soon underway, with the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, and Spain on one side, against more than half the countries in Europe and Asia, including Germany, Russia, China, and France. Unlike the first two World Wars, good did not triumoh over evil. The UN forces finally were defeated, and the NC governments captured the world. Several dictators were put into power, and freedom was a forlorn hope. However, underground resistance factions quickly sprang up, among which was.....

The Normals.

Dr. Hannibal Moebius, having heard rumors of peculiar incidents involving people around the world, set out to gather the ones who had "gifts." His first target was a famous Martial Artist named Xavier Lionheart, nicknamed "Bear" (corny, I know, but accurate).

Now, for the forms. You can choose between being a Normal, a regular human (good or evil), or a ranking member of the NC government. Here they are:

~~Normals~~

Name -
Nickname -
Age -
Gender -
Home Country -
Appearance -
Clothing - Please include regular garb and battle gear.
Personality -
Inborn power (each person's must be UNIQUE) -
Weapon of choice (only one, try not to make it too fancy) -
Rank in Normals (You can be a member on Squad 1, 2, or 3. Each squad has one leader. The leader of the Normals itself will be Bear) -
Bio - Tell us a little about yourself.
Other - Each RPG has to have this category, right?

~~Regular Human (no powers)~~

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Side (Allied or Communist) -
Nationality -
Appearance -
Personality -
Are you a fighter? Yes or no -
If yes, pick a weapon and fighting style -
Occupation (if not fighter) -
Relations - Related to a Normal or someone in the government?
Bio -
Other -

~~NC Government Official~~

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Rank in government -
Country you're from/hold power in -
Bio -
Other -

Phew, I'm getting too old for this...Here's my form:

Name - Xavier Lionheart
Nickname - Bear
Age - 28
Gender - Male
Home Country - Scotland
Appearance - Perhaps explains his nickname. Tall and solid, he stands around 6'7", weighing close to 250lbs. Short hair, silver in color, green eyes. Has an elaborate Scottish flag with "FREEDOM" embedded in it tattooed across his chest.
Clothing - His streetwear is usually pretty plain: white tank, black vest, baggy jeans, plain boots, gold crucifix on a necklace.
Personality - You'd expect a guy of his stature to be cold and brutal, but Xavier is quite cheerful and calm. Doesn't get excited about alot of things, making him seem almost melancholy at times. Very straightforward and wise, never irrational.
Inborn power - Can become invisible for short periods of time.
Weapon of choice - Twin Sai (three-pronged metal hand weapons, not sharp but powerful)
Rank in Normals - Normals Leader and co-founder
Bio - This will be explained in my first post.
Other - Should I? Nah, I shouldn't...it's too corny....well.....maybe......ah what the heck, WORSHIPS CHEESECAKE!

Hope that's sufficient. If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask. Let the signups begin!