Yup, its another open challenge, since 2 of my battles have been dropped.

Pokemon: 2 vs 2 (1 out at a time)
DQ: 96 hours and 5 seconds, but I would really prefer to actually finish this battle
Order: I send, you attack
Restrictions: No Substitute or Rest, and 1 time use of any other recovery moves
Ref: Prefer Rookie ref or higher, but if it takes too long, I may open the spot to anyone, and please be active
Arena: Kendarie Fortress
An area from the game Lost Kingdoms II. You fight on the different levels of the fortress, and you fight in the nightime. There are searchlights around the area, and if you are seen by one (the ref will decide if you are seen or not), a mech with 20% life will emerge and attack by punching you until defeated. The mech attacks only the pokemon spotted by the spotlight, and is immune to all status effects and stat reductions. Electric attacks will kill the robot in one shot, and corrosive attacks such as Acid and Sludge Bomb cause additional damage to the metal creature. There is also a catapult in the distance, and once each round, it fires off an energy bullet which explodes when it touches anything. This has a chance of hitting either pokemon, and doing 10% damage, or not hitting either pokemon. If the pokemon is not hit directly, but by the explosion instead, it takes 5% damage. Whee, fun.

My first pokemon will be Weed, my female Bellsprout.

: *yawn* Your actually going to use me in a battle? Finally *stretches her vines*.