Oz’s Recycling Center

Got a Pokemon you’ve worked to the bone and now you want to trade in and get a better model? Well this is the place to do it. At Oz’s Recycling Center here we pay you good money for any model of Pokemon! Any! Amazing isn’t it! Well look down at the prices we’ll pay you and you’ll be amazed! However we will only stock 2 of the same kind of Pokemon at one time, so you’ll have to be turned away if are at our limit.

Selling A Pokemon

Basic Pokemon
(No Evolution)

=13 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
= 11 Yen

-Second Level
= 14 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
=8 Yen

-Second Level
= 12 Yen

-Final Stage
= 16 Yen

And please post in this Style:
Nickname - Gender - Name
Sig Move Name:
Sig Move Details:
Reason for Sale:

=====

Buying A Pokemon

Now if you’d like to buy a Pokemon, list its details from the front page, first post and we’ll sell it to you for the following prices!

Basic Pokemon
(No Evolution)

=20 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
= 18 Yen

-Second Level
= 22 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
=15 Yen

-Second Level
= 20 Yen

-Final Stage
= 25 Yen

=====

Also because this business requires a lot of capital here is an investment opportunity and all profits will come back to investors. 100 Shares in the company are being issued for the bargain price of 3 Yen per share. I’ll just explain the concept too.

- The Business has its own Bank Account to which I the CEO cannot access and withdraw any money OR Pokemon from.
- Being CEO of this business I get paid 10 Yen per week for running this business.
- No person can buy more than 30% of the company
- Every three months all net profit will be divided up equally between the shareholders with a 10% going to the CEO for his work ^^. However if there is a loss, no money is paid out and no money is received from the CEO.
- So for example. The Net Profit is 500 Yen, each shareholder would receive 5 Yen for every Share they own therefore covering the initial outlay and a profit of 2 yen per share.
- After the initial issue of shares. They can be sold and brought between different people for whatever amount they wish, but only up to 30%
- If 70% of the Shareholders feel that I am doing a bad job, and wish to sack me, they may do so and elect a new CEO
- Shareholders receive a 1 Yen Discount for each purchase.
- If a shareholder leaves ASB officially, their shares will be reabsorbed by the company and up for sale again at a price the CEO decides.

EDIT! Due to lack of buisness, I do not recieve 10 Yen a week, instead only a 10% payout at the end of every 3 months.

======================

Now to start off the business I will invest 120 of my own money in the till and a Sunflora as Capital. Along with Scyther and a Dratini.

Shares: 88% Company
Current Pokemon for Sale: 9
Sold: 17
Profit: 45 Yen
Current Money: 230 Yen