Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oz's Recycling Center.

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Oz's Recycling Center.

Oz’s Recycling Center

Got a Pokemon you’ve worked to the bone and now you want to trade in and get a better model? Well this is the place to do it. At Oz’s Recycling Center here we pay you good money for any model of Pokemon! Any! Amazing isn’t it! Well look down at the prices we’ll pay you and you’ll be amazed! However we will only stock 2 of the same kind of Pokemon at one time, so you’ll have to be turned away if are at our limit.

Selling A Pokemon

Basic Pokemon
    (No Evolution)

=13 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
    = 11 Yen

-Second Level
    = 14 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
    =8 Yen

-Second Level
    = 12 Yen

-Final Stage
    = 16 Yen

And please post in this Style:
    Nickname - Gender - Name
    Sig Move Name:
    Sig Move Details:
    Reason for Sale:

=====

Buying A Pokemon

Now if you’d like to buy a Pokemon, list its details from the front page, first post and we’ll sell it to you for the following prices!

Basic Pokemon
    (No Evolution)

=20 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
    = 18 Yen

-Second Level
    = 22 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
    =15 Yen

-Second Level
    = 20 Yen

-Final Stage
    = 25 Yen

=====

Also because this business requires a lot of capital here is an investment opportunity and all profits will come back to investors. 100 Shares in the company are being issued for the bargain price of 3 Yen per share. I’ll just explain the concept too.

- The Business has its own Bank Account to which I the CEO cannot access and withdraw any money OR Pokemon from.
    - Being CEO of this business I get paid 10 Yen per week for running this business.
    - No person can buy more than 30% of the company
    - Every three months all net profit will be divided up equally between the shareholders with a 10% going to the CEO for his work ^^. However if there is a loss, no money is paid out and no money is received from the CEO.
    - So for example. The Net Profit is 500 Yen, each shareholder would receive 5 Yen for every Share they own therefore covering the initial outlay and a profit of 2 yen per share.
    - After the initial issue of shares. They can be sold and brought between different people for whatever amount they wish, but only up to 30%
    - If 70% of the Shareholders feel that I am doing a bad job, and wish to sack me, they may do so and elect a new CEO
    - Shareholders receive a 1 Yen Discount for each purchase.
    - If a shareholder leaves ASB officially, their shares will be reabsorbed by the company and up for sale again at a price the CEO decides.

EDIT! Due to lack of buisness, I do not recieve 10 Yen a week, instead only a 10% payout at the end of every 3 months.

======================

Now to start off the business I will invest 120 of my own money in the till and a Sunflora as Capital. Along with Scyther and a Dratini.

Shares: 88% Company
    Current Pokemon for Sale: 9
    Sold: 17
    Profit: 45 Yen
    Current Money: 230 Yen

Super Moderator

Pokemon For Sale!

Basic Pokemon
    (No Evolution)

=20 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
    = 18 Yen

-Second Level
    = 22 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
    =15 Yen

-Second Level
    = 20 Yen

-Final Stage
    = 25 Yen

=====

1) Dunsparce - Female
    Sig Move - None
    Previous Owner - Oddish 17
    Reason for Sale - Neglect

=====

2) Pokemon Details: Angel - Female - Oddish
    Signature move: Blossom
    Oddish's leaves on it's head grow larger and the edges of the leaves get sharper. By making it's leaves bigger, the power of each grass attack is doubled. The big leaves will also slow Oddish down and the pollen drops right on it's own face.
    Type: Grass | Accuary: 90% | Damage: 0% | Effect: Boost of grass-type attacks. Lowers speed and evasion. Makes Oddish confused(30%), paralyzed(30%), sleep(30%), nothing(10%) | Usage: Blossom lasts till the end of the battle, so it is once per battle.
    Previous Owner: MindProbe
    Reason For Sale: Oddish17 hasn't made the trade confirmation and noone wants this so I give it to you.

=====

3) Charmander - Male
    Sig Move - Sigless
    Original Owner- Teddiursa 89
    Reason for sale - None given.

=====

4) Pichu - Male
    Sig Move - Sigless
    Original Owner - Dark Princess
    Reason for Sale - None given.

=====

5) Pichu - Male
    Sig Move - None
    Original Owner - Icy
    Reason for sale - I dunno.

=====

6) Totodile - Male
    Sig Move - None
    Original Owner - Icy
    Reason for Sale - Huh...

=====

7)Tangela (Female)
    Nickname: Cwympo
    Signature Move: Entrapment
    Cwympo stretches out vines, forming small walls(five feet tall, one foot thick) in a circle around the opponent for one round. The opponent's evasion is halved for the rest of the round. The vines are thorny, so if the opponent touches them they take 5% damage. If hit with flame attacks, the vines are withdrawn. Cannot be used against flying or ground Pokemon. Tangela cannot use any physical attacks while this is in effect.
    Type: Grass | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0%
    Previous Owner - Razor Leaf
    Reason: Total utter neglect.

=====

8)Pokemon Details: Hoppip - Male - Hopster
    Sig Move: None
    Previous Owner: Nala 98
    Reason for Sale. None Given.

=====

9) Stantler - Female - Sharise
    Sig Move - None
    Previous Owner - Teddiursa 89
    Reason for Sale - Money.

Super Moderator

Sold!

-1)Pokemon Details: Totodile - Female - Jaws
    Previous Owner: Teddiursa 89
    Reason For Sale: None Given
    Sold to: Amy.

2) Ursaring - Male
    Previous Owner: Teddiursa 89
    Reason for Sale: None Given
    Sold to: Syb.

3) Pokemon Details: Neptune - Male - Wooper
    Sig Move: Tornado
    Neptune’s tail is known around the world. He has harnessed its power and can use it to the fullest. In this move he uses his tail to trap his enemy and faint his prey.
    Neptune starts pumping up his tail muscles, getting them ready for a huge attack. He makes clones of himself, surrounding the opponent. Then, all in succession, they whirl around VERY hard, making a tornado. This tornado will encase the enemy for 2 actions, giving Neptune a chance to relax. This move is a one-time use and makes Neptune tired(not THAT much, but an amount). Afterward, the clones dissapear.
    Type: Flying | Acc 96% | Atk 5% | Effect see above

Previous Owner: Gengar's Shadow
    Reason for Sale - I need moneys.
    Sold to: Oddish 17.

Dratini - Female - Jonalya
    Sig Move: Spirit of the Overused
    Description: Being a MYSTIC Dragon or some crap like that, Dratini closes its eyes as a rune appears on its forehead and glows beginning the summoning of the MYSTIC Spirit Dratini summons. Suddenly, a large rune appears on the "Floor" of the arena and a large Dragon Spirit appears. However this Dragon Spirit is how do we say... PISSED OFF after being used in almost every single Dratini Sig move that involves a MYSTIC power. Now this spirit isn't in a very happy move and will belittle all involved in the match through snarky comments, a bitchy attitude and an overall tired and overworked persona. Coming to a conclusion on what he has to do as a Summoned Dragon Spirit, he wishes to do the bare minimum. Not some mystic ice shield, not some powering up rubbish, but getting back to good old Fairy Tales. Ie. Somehow tying up a beautiful princess with no opposable thumbs. And with a flash, the opponant will be tied up to a post where they stand and briefly unable to move. And with a whinge about how overused he is, the Dragon Spirit Buggers off home. Thus leaving everyone a bit startled and the opponant tied to a log with rope.
    Misc:
    - Rope and Log Breakage is up to the Ref.
    - This spirit is pissed off after being summoned one too many times for trivial battles, not life or death situations.
    - One Time Use Only.

Type: Dragon | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: 0% | Side Effects: Listed above.
    Owner: Amy then Oz
    Reason: Capital.
    Sold: Oddish 17

5) Totodile - Male - Triton
    Sig Move: Sewage BLAST!
    Description: Harnessing his aquatic powers or some crap, Triton senses water running underneath him, and wills it to blast the opponant. What pops up next is a hell of a lotta fun. Mainly a sewage pipe that was running underground. Now broken and split, this pipe will begin to haemorrage raw sewage all over the opponant, dealing them with minimal damage, but a high risk of infection. And the total disgust of having their body coated in sewage.
    Misc:
    - Only works in an arena where there is a possibility of sewage pipes running around.
    - If covered in the sewage and there is a clean body of water nearby, the opponant will stop at nothing to get themselves clean again
    - They may begin to retch and vomit from the smell and taste.
    - They may catch food poisoning from the sewage and become queasy and tired.
    - And any sewage that gets into open wounds will deal additional damage. (Up to the ref)
    - The stench will lead to a flat out refusal by any Pokemon to go near the affected Pokemon and touching them in any type of way is out of the question. At least until they clean up.
    - The gunk stays for the rest of the battle unless cleaned up.
    - Any pokemon which does not immediately clean off the sewage will become infected too
    - Pokemon with a keen sense of smell will become much more affected by the stentch.
    - One time Use Only
    Damage: 5% | Accuracy: 95% | Type: Water | Side Effects: Stated Above.

Previous Owner - Amy then Oz
    Reason for Sale - Well I need cashflow here.
    Sold to - Amy! lol! THANKS!

6) Scyther - Male - Scythe
    Sig Move: Its not easy... being Green.
    Description: When in a battle, Scyther stops for a moment and begins to sing - It's not easy... being green, until a certain muppet suddenly appears, having copywrite lawyers planted everywhere. Kermit the Frog leaps out with a contract and begins to state that its his intellectual property and spouting legal mumbo-jumbo. But as luck would have it, the rest of the muppets appear. Yay? And being Muppets, they all have their quirks. These various muppets will appear and do their thing so to say.
    a) The Old Men. From a High Vantage Point, these old geezers will be there in tuxedos and begin talking about how pathetic the battle is, hurting not only the ref's pride, but the self esteem of the battlers.
    b) Ralph The Dog. Ralph Leaps Into the area and his piano follows, unfortunately running over whoever may be in the way. He plays his piano and rides out of the arena on his piano, which may crush people. Damage: 12% | Accuracy: 80%
    c) Miss Piggy. With her Kung Fu attitude and being full of self importance, Miss Piggy will attack anyone with her fighting skills who annoys her or tries to steal her limelight. Damage: 13%| Accuracy 85%
    d) The Sweedish Chef. The Sweedish Chef may be nearly impossible to understand, but everyone understands cooking! With a quick yank, the Chef will grab the bedazzeled opponant, soften them up, season them and put them into a large pot for cooking! Damage: Up to the Ref | Accuracy: 95%
    e) The GREAT GONZO! Gonzo's cannon will be loaded with hiself and with a lighting of the fuze by Fozzie and boom, he's launched at the opponant dealing some damage with his helmet or nose. Damage: Up to the Ref. | Accuracy: Up to the Ref
    Needless to say, once one of the above scenarios has played out, Miss Piggy wants some lovin' and drags Kermit away to their lurve shack *Shudders* And Scyther won't sing his song again for fears of copywrite infringement.
    Misc: One Time Use Only.

Type: Normal | Damage: Up to ref or stated above | Accuracy Of Song: 95% | Side Affects: Listed above.
    Original Owner : Amy then Oz.
    Reason for Sale: Capital.
    Sold To: Dark Princess

7) Bulbasaur (F)
    Nickname: n/a
    Sig Move: Leaf Grenade
    Description: Bulbasaur releases a single leaf from the bulb on her back. She whispers the elven spell that triggers an explosion, "Bragollach en' templa,". The leaf suddenly glows a dangerous dark green. Bulbasaur releases the leaf at her foe. When it makes contact with the foe, it explodes and coveres her enemy with a light poison-like liquid. If an attack hits the Leaf Grenade before it hits the foe, it'll explode and hurt both the opponent and Willow.
    Type: Grass | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 80% | Effect: 20% chance of poisoning

Previous Owner - Dark Princess
    Reason for sale - Money
    Sold To: Jay

8)Hoppip - Female
    Sig Move - None
    Reason for Sale - Neglect
    Sold To: Jay

9) Bellsprout - Female
    Nickname: Ivya
    Signature Move: None
    Reason for sale - I want YEN. o___o;
    Previous Owner - Discotheque
    Sold to - Razor Leaf

10) Snubbul - Female
    Sig Move - None
    Reason for Sale - Neglect.
    Sold to - Sybby

11) Scyther ~ Stryke ~ Male
    Sig Move: none
    RFS: *needs money*
    Previous Owner - GRock
    Sold to - UC

Second Quarter

=====
    12) Zelda - Female - Cubone
    Sig Move Name: None
    Sig Move Details: None
    Reason for Sale: Not Saying
    Previous Owner - Pika 101
    Sold to - dark princess.

13) Staryu (“F“)
    Nickname: Nenya
    Signature Move: Magic Lock
    Description: Nenya's ruby glows a shimmering bright ivory color. White sparks suddenly her opponents bodies. However, that doesn't injure them. It does however, slink through their bodies to the exact point where they store their electrical energy. The white sparks attached themselves to that and eat at it. The foe will be unable to preform any type of electric-type attack. (Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave etc) They cannot attack with the electrical attacks but they can feel free to use any other type of attack. She can only use this move once in a battle though.
    Type: Psychic | Damage: n/a | Accuracy: 80% | Effects: Disables Electric Attacks for 3 rounds.
    Sold to - Jay

14) Chikorita (M)
    Nickname: Willow
    Signature Move: n/a
    Sold to - Dark Princess.

15) Pokemon Details: Sunflora - Male - OzFlora
    Signature Move: Terrain Absorb
    Sunflora puts its feet into the soil and absorbs the nutrients nearby, with a happy smile. You can only use this attack 3 times a match and only once every two rounds. While Sunflora is using this move it is stuck in place for the duration of the attack. Recovers - 18%
    Type: Grass | Accuracy: 85% | Damage: 0%
    Previous Owner: OzAndrew
    Reasons For Selling: Capital Investment
    Sold To -

16) Vileplume - Female - Wilta
    Sig Move- None
    Previous Owner - Teddy89
    Sold to - Dark Princess.

17) Nidoran - Female - Strika
    Sig Move - None
    Previous Owner - Teddiursa 89
    Reason for Sale - Neglect.
    Sold to - Avian Freeze.

Super Moderator

Share Info!

Here I'll post details about the shares in the company.

Currently:
    - Gladiator (2 Shares)
    Company = 98 Shares left to sell.

Selling Price 3 Yen Per Share

Former Shareholders:

Deck Knight (20 Shares)
    Jay (10 Shares)

Banned

I'm a gamblin man... I will buy 20 shares for 3 a peice, for a total of 60¥ *forks over the dough*

Super Moderator

Thank you Deck Knight. *Confirms*

You now own 1/5th of Oz's Recycling Center, welcome to the wonderful world of shareholding. If you wish at any time to sell your shares, you may do so to any party for whatever price you please.

Banned

Me give my Wooper too you for 13¥(BTW, its male)

EDIT-

Neptune’s tail is known around the world. He has harnessed its power and can use it to the fullest. In this move he uses his tail to trap his enemy and faint his prey.

Neptune starts pumping up his tail muscles, getting them ready for a huge attack. He makes clones of himself, surrounding the opponent. Then, all in succession, they whirl around VERY hard, making a tornado. This tornado will encase the enemy for 2 actions, giving Neptune a chance to relax. This move is a one-time use and makes Neptune tired(not THAT much, but an amount). Afterward, the clones dissapear.

Acc 96% | Atk 5% | Effect see above
    sIG

Super Moderator

Thank you very much Gengar's Shadow, here is 13 Yen to you *Pays from till* Enjoy your money. Please come again.

*Swipes Your Pokemon* >:] First Victim Welcome Wooper.

Since noone wants to trade my Oddish, I'll sell it to you.

Angel - Female - Oddish
    Signature move: Blossom
    Oddish's leaves on it's head grow larger and the edges of the leaves get sharper. By making it's leaves bigger, the power of each grass attack is doubled. The big leaves will also slow Oddish down and the pollen drops right on it's own face.
    Type: Grass | Accuary: 90% | Damage: 0% | Effect: Boost of grass-type attacks. Lowers speed and evasion. Makes Oddish confused(30%), paralyzed(30%), sleep(30%), nothing(10%) | Usage: Blossom lasts till the end of the battle, so it is once per battle.

Reason to sale:
    Oddish17 hasn't made the trade confirmation and noone wants this so I give it to you.

*snatches 15¥*

Super Moderator

Um.. Mindprobe, we'll pay you 10 Yen for the Oddish not 15. Are you still sure you want to sell?

I was wondering, what is the maximum amount of stock you can buy??
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Super Moderator

You may buy a total of 30 Shares in the company maximum. Seperation of Powers and all DD ^^; K Thanks

Banned

ok, I feel bad bout it but i will sell off my totodile. I never uss her an feel someone else would be better off.

Jaws (F)
    Totodile
    sig: none

ten yen i believe?

Super Moderator

Sure thing *Gives 10 Yen from Company Till and takes your Totodile.* Thank you. Perhaps you'd like to buy one of our Pokemon! Lol.

I still want to sell it thank you

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell my hoppip

Hopster
    Male Hoppip
    Sig move: none
    Reason for sale: Had a lot of pokemon and never used him.

I would also like to buy that female totodile please

*pays 15 yen*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Super Moderator

Thank you Amy! I'll take your Hoppip and here's Totodile for you!

*Gives her 10 Yen and takes her 15 Yen*

And Mindprobe. Thank you also *Gives 10 Yen*

Welcome to the first profit of 5 Yen

And I've now also changed the buying price Ok KThnxBye! Buying prices from now are now 2 Yen lower as Overheads have also droped and there will be an increase of Pokemon.

Banned

*Throws two pokeballs at Ozandrew* Theres my male Ursaring and male charmander. both sigless.... *Hurries and snatches his yen*

Banned

Sigless Male Ursaring. Me wantssssss it. Mine! 22 yen to Ozzy, I believe.

Super Moderator

Yay! Buisness at my Buisness!

Teddiursa 89 - Thank you for the Ursaring and the Charmander. *Gives you 22 Yen*

Syberia - *Gives you Ursaring and gets 22 Yen* Wierd. lol.

And on that Ursaring, a profit of 8 Yen was made.

Total Profit = 13 Yen.

Banned

What the hey, I'll buy two shares. I'm low on money and I'm overly cheap. I'm wasting 6 yen. I may buy more if this becomes profitable. When you confirm that I bought two shares, I'll inform the bank.

Banned

Can I sell my Pichu here?

Pichu (M)
    Sig Move: n/a

I think that's worth 8 ¥en, right?

Super Moderator

Ok, thank you both, I confirm your transactions

Gladdy, I take your 6 Yen and give you 2 Shares

DP I take your Pichu and give you 8 yen

Thanks!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm SELLING MY CRAPACHU AND CRAPODILE!

WHEE!

Take Pichu and Totodile...

Now you have two sigless horrible Pichu's

Teehee...

Pichu = Male, Totodile = Male
    Both = sigless
    now gimme
    TIA still owns you... not that anyone even remembers what TIA is...

Fear Me, I'm a Toilet that Rows Boats

O_o_O Siamese Eyes. Be Scared.

Super Moderator

Icy. Here is 16 Yen and I'll take your two Pokemon thank you

Ktnx Bye

Banned

Please, don't call me Gladdy. Something about it... doesn't sound right.

I just wanted to ask if the shareholders can still buy and sell Pokemon here (I'm mostly curious, my battles move too slowly for me to get a decent income).

Super Moderator

Yes Gladiator, Shareholders can still buy and sell to the company.

But as a bonus of being a shareholder, when you buy a Pokemon, you get a 1 Yen discount Bargin!

Banned

I wish to sell my Male Snubbull Dozer, just so he can have a better home and life. Good luck friend =).

Banned

I'll sell you my Dunsparce, Hoppip and Snubbull. All are female and have no sig move or nickname. Reason for all is neglect.

After that, I would like to buy:

Neptune, male Wooper
    Jonalya, female Dratini

I believe I owe you 1¥.

Super Moderator

Nirvana, ok then, thanks for the Snubbull. Enjoy your 11 Yen *Gives*

And Oddish 17 Thank you for your Dunsparce, Hoppip and Subbull *Hands over* 32 Yen

And I'll take 15 Yen for the Dratini and 18 for the Wooper. 33 Yen please *Takes*

Woo. Another 15 Yen Profit...

Banned

Default OMG!!!!!

I just freaking remember..my Snubbulls ina battle..=\..this really dampers things..umm..could I possibly postpone taking the money and selling off my Snubbull until his turn is over in the battle..please..I would understand if all transactions are final..but it would weird battling with a pokemon I dont own..? *sighs* it smy fault for forgetting he was battling..to much stuff going on in my life..

Super Moderator

Well techniqually, I think we'll deal with this as - You don't get money until the battle's over and I won't sell it. K

That way nothing's wrong. Besides, there's another Snubbul to sell. lol. K Thanks

I would like to sell my male Scyther...

Scyther ~ Stryke ~ Male
    Sig Move: none
    RFS: *needs money*

*takes his 11 yen* thx

Banned

I'm going to sell another poke:

Bulbasaur (F)
    Sig Move: Leaf Grenade
    Description: Bulbasaur releases a single leaf from the bulb on her back. She whispers the elven spell that triggers an explosion, "Bragollach en' templa,". The leaf suddenly glows a dangerous dark green. Bulbasaur releases the leaf at her foe. When it makes contact with the foe, it explodes and coveres her enemy with a light poison-like liquid. If an attack hits the Leaf Grenade before it hits the foe, it'll explode and hurt both the opponent and Willow.
    Type: Grass | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 80% | Effect: 20% chance of poisoning

I believe that's worth 8 ¥en so.. whee..

Banned

Bellsprout - Female
    Nickname: Ivya
    Signature Move: None
    Reason for sale - I want YEN. o___o;

8 yen, I believe?

Super Moderator

*Confirms*

GRock, thanks for your Scyther

DP thanks for your Bulba

Disco thanks for your Bellsprout

And I added in my own Totodile

So if Anyone want to buy now is the time!

Banned

Erm.. sorry to do this but could I sell my Totodile also? I don't think the person who was thinking about buying my Totodile is interested anymore and I want a bit more money... sure are a lot of Totodiles here though.. if you don't want him, I'll understand..

Totodile (M)
    Signature Move: n/a

Super Moderator

Sorry Dark Princess, we currently have two Totodiles for sale so I'm afraid we can't accept it. However feel free to buy one of ours and replace it with your own. lol!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

If Triton is still available, I'd like to buy him, lol ^^;; *Pays 15 yen* I think that's right. I'll edit if its not
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Super Moderator

Thanks Amy *takes 15 Yen*

*Adds 10 Yen to the profit pile*

Thanks!

*Gives Triton Back*