Thread: EX Ruby & Sapphire

Banned

Default EX Ruby & Sapphire

Has anyone gotten any packs yet? I bought 3 of them today, and got 3 Ex rares in them. Ex Chansey, Ex Scyther, and Ex Sneasel. That's pretty lucky for my first 3 packs. What about you guys?

Banned

hmmm... im not sure, i mean, it is possible, i do posess the GOLDEN HAND.

Banned

I am usually extremely unlucky when it comes to getting pokémon cards. My brother is the lucky one, in his first Rocket pack, he got Dark Raichu. Also when I bought 10 Neo Genesis packs, he bought one. I got good cards, but 2 doubles. He got a 1st edition holographic Lugia. In his first pack. After I had bought over 30 altogether.

EDIT: That's 200 posts for me! Yay.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I havent, and i dont even know if stores in my country has them yet cuz i havent checked. Believe me, college life takes a hell lot of ur time, plus my external activities... Fortunately, i only got one more competition (next week) and then i should have a small bit of extra time. Small bit meaning my other school is starting next week, on sunday morning.

Did i mention that im taking my A-levels this yr? Less than half a yr to go till my biggest exams yet.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

So that explain why you haven't updated your website for nearly 3 week.
    Please take it easy~

Banned

I got the Sapphire deck. Along with Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert (all of whom I adore) I got Manectric as my random holo. Scarily enough, I can actually see this deck being good. Wailmer and Pellipper are really nice, as is Swampert. The grass Pokemon are kind of sucky, save for Grovyle. The trrainers are pretty neat though. I like Prof Birch. Yep, much better than the WotC pre-cons.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by darktyranitar
    So that explain why you haven't updated your website for nearly 3 week.
    Im welcome to suggestions. Wanna be my news reporter? Would be possible to change the HTML coding so that it can be updated from outside, since brinkster cant use newspro.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Banned

Just today, I bought my first EX RS cards, in the form of the Ruby deck, containing the Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken family, my faves from R\S (along with Medicham). My random holo was Swampert. Plus, my sister and I split the expenses for the current Nintendo Power. I kept Groudon, she kept Kyogre.