Thread: Ground monster (please don't bann me again, like I said in my sig I´m careful)

Default Ground monster (please don't bann me again, like I said in my sig I´m careful)

You have seen Sea-monsters, likes Gyrados and normal sea-monsters in atantic oceon! It´s not sea-monster it is ground monster! It was my idea! It´s not pokémon, ground-monster! Click here to see this ground-monster!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Ground monster (please don't bann me again, like I said in my sig I´m careful)

some of your best work yet.

Originally posted by woz
    some of your best work yet.
    i would have to agree with woz on this one.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

and I agree with the fellas above me. The pic as a "modert-art-ish feel to it
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Banned

this forum has been pwnt by real one bjarni. good day.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*can't help but laugh at these replies*

it's very nice ROB, it's cool how you have so many ideas for new pokemon, and you like them enough to draw them. but I have one question... why does he have only one eye?

~Katie

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

because it's his side..
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

oh o.o; ok I see it now ^_^ thanks umbreoncurse lol

~Katie

Originally posted by Katie
    *can't help but laugh at these replies*

it's very nice ROB, it's cool how you have so many ideas for new pokemon, and you like them enough to draw them. but I have one question... why does he have only one eye?

~Katie
    He have two eyes! You can´t see the other eye because it´s otherside of him!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

That's excellent

It looks like he's swimming in chocolate though... yeah I know it's a ground monster, but maybe you could have made him a different colour? That will clearly resolve any issues with people thinking it is a sea monster

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Okay, okay guys, cut it out, be nice. His picture is very nice.

Bjarni, I want to say something to you, though. I am not going to try to get you banned for posting a piece of art in this Fan Art forum. So please stop putting that in your topic titles. Its no use. The only reason you got banned was for spamming, not posting drawings. Okay? Good. Your picture is neat, though you should start trying to put some shading and other colors on them sometimes. Have fun!
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!