Thread: The Pet Keeper's Art Trade

Hybrid View

Default The Pet Keeper's Art Trade

Pet Keeper already seen it, but I thought I would like to show it you because it looked so adorable. I know many of you hated Shiftry, but I thought I would like to prove you wrong.

Banned

Awhhhhh. It looks so cute and inocent. The plush doll is so cute and old fashioned. The eye esxpresion is wonderful. It truly capture the moment. I want one of those Pokemon. Too bad I get the other one. The blue one with the leaf. The Pikachi is cute. Great job.

Banned

Awesome pic! I love your work Only one thing bothers me: the feet. Shiftry's feet are supposed to be like clogs, made of wood yet you've drawn them as claws. Aw well, it's all about interpretation Good job

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

grr I was typing up a nice long reply when my computer froze x.X *tries again*
    I don't think I've ever seen that pokemon before, it's weird o.o; I love the expression, very funny ^_^ the shading is perfect, as usual. I like the pikachu doll, too! there's really nothing in this pic that needs improvement on, good job! ^_^

~Katie

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Awwwwwwwwww! Shiftry looks so cute an' scared! I wanna give it a hug to make it feel better. I feel kinda bad now for despising it now....
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell