Thread: My picture for katie

Kazr

Default My picture for katie

It's ivysaur.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

hahaha he's scarily cute :p his color's a little off.. but I like the flower. spectabulous job!!!!!1

~Katie

Kazr

I know it's great :-*

can't read my ~posting face~ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Good work you sexy beast Kazr. Very nice art!!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

that's terrible, kazr. maybe you should ask real one bjarni for some tips on how to make yourself a better artist.

Banned

Thecolors a little off, but the flower is good. You might want to color the teeth. It looks like Ivy got in a fight with dental floss and lost.

Woz, it's not artist. It's arter acording to ROB.

Default Re: My picture for katie

Originally posted by Kazr
    It's ivysaur.
    Excuse me! He is a cat! Anyway cool picture of "katie"!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Banned

Good, but he needs a tank.

Originally posted by THEBEAST
    Good, but he needs a tank.
    What are you talking about? It´s not time to kidding like that! Your really "funny"!

(Then I say "funny" I say your not!)
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
    What are you talking about? It´s not time to kidding like that! Your really "funny"!

(Then I say "funny" I say your not!)
    #1: The pic is Ivysaur, not a cat ><

#2: The pic is FOR Katie, not OF Katie.

#3: Lighten up! it's just a bit of well placed humor.

#4: God pic, better then I could do of an Ivysaur x_X

Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
    #1: The pic is Ivysaur, not a cat ><
    I did never say it´s picture of cat, I says that Katie is cat, not pokémon!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm not an ivysaur
    and that's not my cat! my cat isn't green and doesn't have a giant flower growing out of it's back, thank you very much.
    very good job kazr, don't listen to them. they're all just jealous of your skillz

~Katie

Originally posted by Katie
    I'm not an ivysaur
    and that's not my cat! my cat isn't green and doesn't have a giant flower growing out of it's back, thank you very much.
    very good job kazr, don't listen to them. they're all just jealous of your skillz

~Katie
    Agrees!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*busts up laughing* Bjarni, please don't keep replying to a topic over and over again, you've said what you needed to say. ......... So don't reply again, you're done. Convos are to be held through PMs. Got it? Good. Otherwise you're going to get yourself BANNED AGAIN!!!

Um, very nice picture, Kazr. I like it. Kind of looks like a turtle without its shell. The flower looks really nice. Uh, keep up the good work?
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

I wan't to reply threads, please give me one more chance, please! And don´t bann me if I reply threads! I wan't to tell how I like pictures!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
    I wan't to reply threads, please give me one more chance, please! And don´t bann me if I reply threads! I wan't to tell how I like pictures!
    I am not going to tell you this again. Stop replying here. You are allowed to post one or two posts in a topic commenting about the art. More that two posts is a conversation which is what I said PMs are for! Don't reply here again, you've said what you want to say and we've heard it, okay? If you want to keep on telling me "Please don't ban me again" PM me about it. I'm thinking about just going through and deleting every single one of your un-needed posts here. If you don't want me to, then you'd better shape up.
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Kazr

I'm not an ivysaur

~Katie
    I'm glad you like your picture. I think Woz more jealous than anyone.

Banned

that damn englishman is so amazingly jealous that it brings a tear to my eye

kazr4l

can't read my ~posting face~ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Punching Nun must agree that Woz is jealous of Kazr's talent.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

lies.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

ok woz, let's see your ivysaur

~Katie

Banned

Here is my my sad attept at Microsoft Paint Ivysaur. The "cat" ( ) has been eating too much. I think I need ROB's skills at Paint to fully become an arter.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm not an ivysaur

~Katie
    *laughs really hard* BHS, your very funny even when you don't mean to be, and Katie, I love your rather irritated reply X)

Anyways, that Ivysaur is nice, I like it

And BHS, your Ivysaur in a tank was very... original o.o

PS My cat is black and white, fat, and waddles around, eating, purring, sleeping, and falling on my foot

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

ok woz, let's see your ivysaur

~Katie

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

lol duh