Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*Yes or No?*~ RPG idea topic... Everyone please check this out!

Default ~*Yes or No?*~ RPG idea topic... Everyone please check this out!

Helloooooooooooooo out there... Yeah.

Anyway, this is a topic for RPG ideas. What's that mean? If you have an idea for an RPG, put it up here and see how others like it. This way, you can see whether or not the idea will go over well. How?

First off, you will post the tentative title of your RPG, the idea, and a summary of the plot. Once this is done, others will post whether they like the idea or not, and why they feel how they do.

Hopefully, by doing this you will be able to decide whether or not you want to post a sign-up for the RPG. Perhaps you'll be able to work out a few problems with the idea. Perhaps you'll be able to explain why your RPG will be a good one.

Bulba, if you disagree with this topic, tell me and I'll close it. Mike's okay with it. And obviously, I'm for it, seeing as I'm posting it...

If you want to post an idea for an RPG, please use the following form...

Tentative Title:
    Basis:
    Genre:
    Characters Needed:
    Basic Plot:

And while you're posting an idea, pelase comment on those of others... All feedback is good.

Thanks, and I hope this works...

And now, to start this off...
    Some awful ideas by moi. O_o

Tentative Title: Fervor
    Basis: Dogma... the movie
    Genre: Em.... fantasy? I dumb with genre...
    Characters Needed: Various, pretty much as many as possible. Angels, demons, humans, other... Some reoccuring characters from the movie, if wanted.
    Basic Plot: Not entirely set yet, but pretty much that there's some more trouble brewing on Earth. Takes place soon after the movie. The background will take care of any ifnormation necessary to know for people who haven't seen the movie, so it isn't necessary that you've seen the movie.

Tentative Title: Alpha
    Basis: X-men Evolution O_o
    Genre: Science fiction, I s'pose...
    Characters Needed: X-menish type... Mostly student-age, probably.
    Basic Plot: Yes, I'd like to try another X_men RPG. Whereas the last try had basis on the movie, this is based on that show... I felt special. O_o It's worth a suggestion, in any case. The plot is pretty much based on the lives of the kids; both in school and out of it. Something brewing in the air...

Tentative Title: Twisted Beneath the Surface
    Basis: Pokemon
    Genre: Dramatic/dark
    Characters Needed: Many Rockets...
    Basic Plot: Unrest within the Rockets? Never. Or... is there something going on behind the scenes? Is there something more? And what are those strange sounds that some agents hear in the dead of night; those inhumane shrieks?

I've never thought of even starting an RPG before, so I'm very nervous about this, and I'm not sure how to go about this:

Tentative Title: Robotica 3010 AD
    Basis: Future Earth
    Genre: Futuristic/Sci Fi/Drama/Dark??
    Characters Needed: good Teens,maybe a bad guy(s)
    Basic Plot: It is the future, most of the work done nowadays is all done by machines. There is a group of teens who have found an old chest of books, talking about how the way things used to be, and wish for people to be less lazy and robotic in their own nature. They have to fight to take down the droids, who have secretly taken over the government, and control all the eye can see.

Well, that's all I have right now, umm, bash away??
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Title: Battlebots, King of the Box
    Basis: Battlebots
    Genre: Realistic Fiction, Robotics
    Chars: Anyone who knows about the show
    Base Plot: RPG'ers build fighting robots and fight each other until an evil force comes and they have to band together (I know, laaaaaaame)

you did say all opinions were aloud. I like all the ideas here. no efeence to the other people but DarkDragonites and Gingercats Twisted beneath the surface would be the best. Like I said befor no efeence to the rest.

Tentative Title:Latina
    Basis:err..Nothing really.. though Alien has something to do with it.
    Genreark/Sci fi(big time!!)/HORROR(first time I'm tryin horror)
    Characters Needed:Latins mostly, also latin hunters, and then victims.not that much needed though.
    Basic Plot:Latins have always been monsters to the Cilvilians in New York. And now that have more reasons then ever. Latins have a abilty to change into anything. Alien happens to be there favorite one.
    Latin Hunters have been so called put on the earth to capture and inslave the Latins. Until one side wins, the Latins will keep on Killing.
    (mainly Latins try to kill goverment, Latin hunters try to Capture the Queen Latina)

Thankee-sai, TL, for commenting... DD and DB, please remember to comment on the other ideas when you post yours... The whole idea is to receive commentary...
    Also, if others would post whether they like the ideas or not even if they aren't posting thier own ideas, it'd be helpful.

DD- Sounds quite interesting, really. Machines are fun. If I did this, it'd probably be for soem sort fo villain, if it were allowed...
    DB- Honestly, I wouldn't join this one- I don't understand the idea behind it, and I'm not terribly interested in the 'let's fight' RPG. Just my opinion, though...
    TL- Somewhat interesting... One I'd think about joining. The sc-fi elemnent is very chicky. Yay aliens and shapeshifting.

Right-o...

well I guess the others are ok, but heres another one:

Name: Lyric Legends
    Basis: Music
    Genre: Parody, Music
    Chars: People who could developpe lyrics well
    Plot: People would have to make bands and every week a new challenge would appear where the bands had to make a new song or something and perform at a contest, the band/singer wioth the most contests won are/is the winner.

I'll inprove Latina when I have the chance, I like DB new idea, Cause I love makin up songs. (the singing part is what gets me --'')
    Makin this a longer post then it really is, I was wondering if people would like a Starcraft rpg. I've tried befor but could never nail the plot. Plus people wouldn't post --''..
    I ain't going to post the form, for I only thought of the name--'(what along form that be)
    Anyway gotta blast!
    Smell ya laterz

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Spirited Away RPG
    Basispirited Away
    Genre:Uhhh, fantasy I guess.
    Characters needed:Normal kids from 8 to 18
    Basic Plot: Okay, so you and possibly your parents wander down this tunnel, which leads to a spirit world, your parents become animals of some sort and you are suckered into working for Yubaba, the witch owner of a bath house for the spirits, who steals your name and gives you another one, so that you can't leave. also, please have watched the movie.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

nananananananana BATFLEA! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ok, not sure how this is gonna fly, but what the heck?

Tentative Title: Anime War RPG XI
    Basis: The Previous 10...but with an original format.
    Genre: Battle RPG
    Characters Needed: Wide open, as long as your character is from an anime ^_^
    Basic Plot: Well, people pick a character from their favorite anime and do battle with them. It's organized into small teams, and you use your creativity and writing ability to do battle with the other teams. You have a set number of life and potions, and there are rules to be followed. But if I create this, I'll post those in the topic.

Note: The first 8 RPGs were created by World Collision, but since he's gone now, I've done the last 2 in his honor. Just so people know I wasn't the original creator.
    "A closed mouth gathers no feet."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Ok, I think I will go ahead with my idea soon, thanks for the ratings!!

Now for rating others, I'm just really getting into RPGs, so I may not be the best judge:

TL
    I like "Twisted Beneath the Surface", I like the idea and everything

DB
    BB-Sounds interesting, I'm not much for Battle Bots anymore though
    LL-Sounds like another show I've seen, kinda like Bands on the Run I think.

Kalad1
    Interesting, but I haven't seen the movie, so a bit confusing, and I'm not the biggest fan of things that follow exsisting things, cause they seem to get stuck in following the exsisting plot

Bear
    Sounds good, and tempting, but I'm also not too much of a battle RPGer
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

why wub woo Moderator

Tentative Title: Zone of the Warriors
    Basis: Zone of the Enders
    Genre: Action/Mech/Sci-Fi
    Characters Needed: Good guys and bad guys (more good than bad please)
    Basic Plot: Set on a different station than ZOE, the Lunar Dome, has been forgotten in mankind's rash pursuit of moving forward. As Earthlings left to the Moon to go to Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, they took law with them. After the attack of the Jupiter base and the revealing of Jehuty to the world, many gangs on the Moon began building their own black-market Jehutys to escalate the war to higher levels. But now, among the midst of gang warfare, a new piece of information has been let lose : a rumoured Jehuty Mk. 2 will be passing through the Lunar System to go for testing on Saturn. It is also rumored that the pilot of this new Jehuty, if he has any relative piloting experience, will be unstoppable. Which gang will get it? Or, is the question will any gang get it?

Note : if you haven't played Zone of the Enders (ZOE) then here is the basic plot of it :

Mechs own this century of time, like Mobile Suits in Gundam Wing i.e. giant humanoid robots. Terrorists attacked the Jupiter Space Station but a small boy with no piloting experience accidently got into Jehuty, a new mech model, and became a very deadly pilot indeed. Basically, although the terrorists were experienced, their mechs (except Anubis, of course ) couldn't beat it. A note on Anubis, it was impossible to beat it in the first game and it returns in the second game. It isn't actually possible to touch it in ZOE but I probably won't include Anubis in this RPG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

tehee tis rpg, has been on my list to open snice I first join, though I didn't know if people would like it, might aswell get the opinion.

Yeah i know, I'm beginning to become a regular here.

Tentative Titleolaris
    Basis:My Idea
    Genre:Furture, Dark, Horror
    Characters Needed:explorers. And as much as possible, also, Infestors. Queen and King Infestor.
    Basic Plot:
    On planet...
    Has enter...
    Earths Ring of orbit...
    The year was 2004 when it came...
    Now being year 4007...
    Earth has finally gotten up it's courage...
    Explorers..
    Landed on The Planet..
    They were never seen again...
    Now...

Three men ran across the a wasteland, to the outpost, where they could call for back. The monster chasing them was Horrible the sight of it frightened 5 men of there troop to death, they could describe the monster behind them. It's Cries were heard as it closed in on them.
    'This was not part of the plan! You said the Darts would put the beast to sleep!'
    'It's more powerful then I thought. We have to contacted earth, and get reinforcements!'
    'We won't be able to hold, we have to lift off the ship!'
    'Is it your chioce? Our pilot was killed back there!'
    The cries stoped, but the monster still gained, not even describing the monster the picture flashed threw one mans mind as it took ahold and dragged him away.
    But the men kept running atleast the two that were left, there was still four monsters on them, each to bloodthristy and not willing to give up.
    'Snice he's gone, we're lifting off the ship!'
    'Wasn't the ship around here?'
    Only thing they saw was the sky, as they never made it back to earth...

Earth sent another ship full of men and women...
    but never thought....

...Some places Man Wasn't ready to go...

done! long I know, but I had to. I'm to lasy to make it shorter(does that even right?)

Totodile Lover- I dunno, a bit too unoriginal for me.

HealdPK- sounds interesting

Bear- Hellz ya, return of Anime War :p BTW World Collison is Modern Casualty now...

Kalad- umm...dunno, the description isn't really specific

Dark Blastoise- A music writing RPG? o.O I don't think that would work
    The battlebots one- evil battlebots? wtf? That sounds like G/ZZ Gundam lol

Anyway, idea(ya starcraft-ish, if it works out well I'll make it into a trilogy :p)

Tentative title- StarCraft Ghost(ya based on the new game coming out in 2003)
    Basis- StarCraft
    Genre- Sci-Fi, Adventure, Action, ect.
    Characters Needed- Obviously Nova, Mengsk, Raynor, Infested Kerrigan, Duran, Zeratul, ect. Plus maybe some made-up ones, mostly Zerg Cerebrates
    Basic plot: Basically, Kerrigan has complete control over the Zerg broods, the Protoss and Terrans struggle to survive, Zeratul leaves blaming himself for the loss of the matriarch and Kerrigan's rise to power, the first of Duran's Zerg/Protoss hybrids awaken, ect.

Random ideas swim in my head a lot. Let's see what I can pull out of my head...

Random Idea #1
    Tentative Title: Fushigi Yûgi: Byakko Summoning
    Basis: The Animé Fushigi Yûgi (People in this RPG don't actually have to have seen the Animé to understand a bit. I'll explain.)
    Genre: Fantasy, possibly Romance (depends on the willingness of the people)
    Characters Needed: 1 Priestess, 7 warriors. Any extras are allowed, but they won't play as big a part.
    Basic Plot: The setting in Ancient China.

The Western Country of Sairou is under attack by the Eastern Country of Kutô. Sairou, although grand, regal, and powerful, has seen many faults, and is slowly starting to crumple. It cannot risk a war against Kutô, but it is futile to try to make peace with them. It is believed that only the Priestess of Byakko can save Sairou. But the Priestess of Byakko has long since left. There is no hope for Sairou.

That was the belief.

One day, a girl in strange clothing appears. She claims to be from the Real World. The emperor finds her soon enough, and asks her to become the Byakko Priestess. For only those from another world can serve as the Priestess. And this girl is clearly from out of this world. The emperor explains: Summoning Byakko allows the person who summons the God to have three wishes. Anything she requests shall be granted. And the emperor would like nothing more than to save his country.

The Priestess's job is to gather the seven warriors of Byakko. Only when the warriors are together, and the scroll of Sairou is read from can the heavenly God Byakko come down to grant the three wishes of the Priestess. But she has to be very careful. Kutô has heard about the new Priestess, and is looking to assassinate her, for nobody will stop them from waging war against Sairou.

The seven warriors are eventually gathered, and Byakko is attempted to be summoned, but an attack halts the ceremony. After the attack comes strange news. Byakko now cannot be summoned with the seven Seishi alone. It requires two things of the old priestesses of Suzaku, Seiryu, and Genbu: two pieces of the Shinzaho.

Now, the Warriors of Byakko, as well as the priestess, has to travel to the Southern country of Konan, as well as walk into the enemy hands in Kutô, in order to obtain the Shinzaho and be able to summon Byakko. The journey will be long, and hard.

Good luck.

Yes, random idea #1. I'll pull out another strange idea later.

As for reviewing, I like the idea of the Team Rocket RPG... And so does Dark Dragonite's robot RPG! ^^;;

As for my own RPG, people don't ACTUALLY have to have seen FY to understand the current situation, since this takes place much after the Priestesses or Suzaku and Seiryu were in the countries. Understanding the Animé will help you in the RPG a bit, but it's not required.

mwhahahaahahaa I return, anyway.. Both new ideas I'll join. But I suggest to The Starcraft one, make sure the people who join will actaully post. I had that problem when I tried to open one.

Anyway... The X pokes peoplez have bugged me befor they start rampaging I'll post it here.

Tentative Title:X pokes~The Forgotten Pokemon~Force Commander
    Basis:X pokes the first one.
    Genre:er.....Heck I don't know.. I guess.. Sci/fi
    Characters Neededriginal characters and new ones.
    Basic Plot:
    3 years after the first comflicted with rockets and the X pokes have finally settled down.
    Though, something is wrong. A Unknown Darkness has covered the land. And only one can see it.
    A Cat named KC.
    The X pokes have recruited more forgotten pokemon and now, prepare for the fight, to rid the world of this darkness.

TL: Lol, Like the Idea. Sounds pretty cool. Specially since of a member of the first one

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: ~*Yes or No?*~ RPG idea topic... Everyone please check this out!

Bear

I've seen the Anime Wars before and always wanted to join, but i usually see them in the middle of the RPG. Maybe this time i'll join at the start.

--

Tentative Title: Twisted Events Turn Reality Into Sillyness
    Basis: A popular computer game
    Genre: Humour/Adventure
    Characters Needed:Just regular people, any ages. RPGers need a sense of humour and big imagination.
    Basic Plot: Based on an ever popular computer game, a group of people realise that Earth is soon going to be bombarded by falling rocks from outer space. As the rocks fall closer, reality itself begins to warp and strange goings on appear. Can they stop the blocks and save the world in time?

BTW - If anyone is stuck for what the RPG is actually based on, check out what the letters of the title spell. I think you'll be plesently suprised about how such a game could be turned into an RPG, but, there are times when such insanity needs to be called upon. Ho Hum.

And now, to start this off...
    Some awful ideas by moi. O_o

Tentative Title: Fervor
    Answer: No
    Tentative Title: Alpha
    Basis: X-men Evolution O_o
    Answer: Maybe

Tentative Title: Twisted Beneath the Surface

Tentative Title: Robotica 3010 AD
    Basis: Future Earth

Title: Battlebots, King of the Box
    Basis: Battlebots

Tentative Title:Latina
    Basis:err..Nothing really.. though Alien has something to do with it.

Name: Lyric Legends
    Basis: Music

Spirited Away RPG
    Answer: Yes
    11-11-2002 02:54 AM

Tentative Title: Anime War RPG XI
    Basis: The Previous 10...but with an original format.

Tentative Title: Zone of the Warriors
    Basis: Zone of the Enders

Tentative Titleolaris
    Basis:My Idea
    Tentative title- StarCraft Ghost

Random Idea #1
    Tentative Title: Fushigi Yûgi: Byakko Summoning
    Basis: The Animé Fushigi Yûgi Answer: YEEEEEESSSSS

The Feathers Will Fly
    For rewritten illustrated chapters of On the Wings of Council!

The Pokemon Tower Library
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Banned

Tentative Title: Street Fighter New Generation
    Basis: Street Fighter
    Genre: Fighting, Action/Adventure
    Characters Needed: only characters that are related to SF people only. Need about a couple of guys that will be willing to work for the big bad boss guy
    Basic Plot: SF continues on and on... Now see all of the young generation fight it all out! And as the travel to one anohter fights they can uncover clues to see if Shadowlaw is really coming back togehter.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tentative Title: Shadows Of Darkeness & Nightmares
    Genre: Action/Adv.
    Characters Needed: Unlimited amount of Rocket People, I will decide about the ranks,though.
    Basic Plot: 2 years after the attack of Team Rocket on the project Shadow, all the members and everyone of Team Rocket has dissapeared. Now Team Rocket has resuface and will take out TR's eneimies and then movie into project: C.o.E(conquer of earth). If i get enough people then i will put them in pairs and they will go in missions together all over the world under the order of Giovanni....

*Note! I orginally did no create this, I cannot remember the name who created this but if someone tells me the name who created Shadows of Darkness, I will give the person full credit of plot and idea

Nice, guys...
    I don't have much time, so I'm not gonna do much of a reply...
    Just to answer Max's question...
    Well, first off, I like the idea of brining it back. Second, I believe it was my cousin who created the origanal RPG... her screenname was Shadowcat, I believe. I'm pretty sure that's the one she started... I may be wrong, but I remember working on it with her.

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well I've had several that I'd like to do and other's that I have done. I'll put them here because I can't remember everythign I posted about them.

Tentative Title: Project "G"
    Basis: Destroy All Monsters
    Genre: Godzilla
    Characters Needed: Godzilla, Rodan, Gojira, Mechagodzilla, King Ghidroah, Destroyah, Mothra, Angirus, ect....
    Basic Plot: Monster come out of hiding to wage an all out war against each other, and humanity just happens to be in the way.

Tentative Title: Jurassic Park 4: The Chaos Effect
    Basis: Jurassic Park
    Genre: Jurassic Park
    Characters Needed: Paleontologists, Scientists, Boutny Hunters, people in danger.....
    Basic Plot: BioSyn Has spliced the Genes of the current species of Dinosaurs with others from the present Day and let them lose back on Isla Sorna and Nublar. More trouble brews when InGen finds out.

Tentative Title: Gundam Wing: Intersetellar War
    Basis: Gundam Wing
    Genre: Science Fiction/Mech
    Characters Needed: Pilots.
    Basic Plot: With Human civilization spreading, it is no wonder that conflicts arive. The Iku wish to wipe out the human race with their own brand of Mobile Suits, but the Decendents of the five Gundam pilots as well as others take up the fight in hyped up Gundams.

Tentative Title: Super Smash Bros 2: Return of the Master Hand
    Basis: Super Smash Bros
    Genre: Fighting
    Characters Needed: Mario, Pikachu, Link, DK, Others....
    Basic Plot: The Master hand returns and this time he brings more chars into the fray to battle it out.

Well these are all i could remember......
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Banned

Tentative Title: Diablo - Soulstone Harvest
    Basis: Diablo, Diablo 2, Lord of Destruction Expansion
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy
    Characters Needed: 5 characters at least on good side. No more than one of the following: Paladin(holy knight), Barbarian(strong warrior), Sorceress(magic), Necromancer(death magic), Assassin(stealth and strength), and Druid(shapeshifting and nature magic). Numerous "super uniques(bosses, really)"
    Basic Plot: Mephisto's soulstone was destroyed, but the Hero who has destroyed Baal with his allies unknowingly planted a piece of the soulstone into Meshif, a traveler of the world and farry-owner. This allowed the stones evil to spread around the world like wildfire, raising demons, beasts, and the Greater Demons, Andarial and Duriel, as well as the Lords of Terror, Destruction, and Hate: Diablo, Baal, and Mephisto. It is up to you as a hero of the light to stop this force before Diablo can once again rise from his "grave" with his brothers and minions, and take over the world.

All you need to know is how to slash crap and follow whats going on. Don't need to have played D2

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

EDIT-It would seem some additional ideas were posted while I was looking over some of the others. I can't do it now so I'll look those over along with any other new ideas once I have the chance to do so ^_~

I'm honestly not too sure I'm going to sign up for anything else since I'm already involved with Dawn of the Blood Moon and Dragon Ball FS. If I do decide to join something else chances are I'll be limiting it to just one or two more RPG's. Anyway here's my opinion on these ideas:

Ginger
    Fervor-RPG based on Dogma eh? I'm not too sure how your gonna pull this one off since it's a J&SB film. However I think you should go ahead an go for it ^_~

Alpha-I'm not really much of an X-Men fan but I believe I saw some that did well in the past. Sounds good to me

Twisted Beneath the Surface-I will admit I've never seen any of your TR RPG's but if they are anything like the fanfics I've read from you then it should be something to look forward to. My knowledge of Pokémon has gotten very rusty in the past year and a half but I would be willing to give this one a try.

Dark Dragonite
    Robotica 3010 AD-It may be your first RPG but I think you should go ahead and give it a try. In addition it seems like it would be a good RPG.

DarkBlastoise
    Battlebots, King of the Box-I'm honestly not too sure about this one DB. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but prehaps you should check and see if there would be enough BB fans first.

Lyric Legends-Once again I'm really not sure about this one. It could go both ways here.

Totodile Lover
    Latina-You might want to expand on the plot a tiny bit. Other than that it sounds like a good idea to me.

Solaris-This also looks like it might work out well despite the fact that it is a bit unoriginal.

X pokes~The Forgotten Pokemon~Force Commander-I'm not too sure how well the original did but I'm sure it would work out fine as long as you got some of the people who signed up for the first one.

kalad1
    Spirited Away RPG-You said it yourself when you mentioned that people will have needed to watch the movie. This is another idea that could go both ways.

Bear
    Anime War RPG XI-If this was good enough to have this many sequals then I don't see how you could go wrong with that idea Bear.

HealdPK
    Zone of the Warriors-I've never played ZOE but I'm pretty sure this could become popular.

DarkTemplarZero
    StarCraft Ghost-As with ZOE I've never played Starcraft. However Sci Fi has always seemed like a good RPG idea to me.

Shadow-Fox
    Fushigi Yûgi: Byakko Summoning-With Trigun and Slayers being the only real exceptions I haven't seen too much anime outside of what is on CN/Toonami. I couldn't really comment on this one. All I can really say is that if this is an anime that ranks up there with some of the best then it could do very well.

RaZoR LeAf
    Twisted Events Turn Reality Into Sillyness-Tetris?!? lol
    Anyway it seems like it would be a good idea for a non serious RPG.

Max Blaze aka AT#2
    Street Fighter New Generation-Ohhhh! SF! SF!!! This is one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. As far as I know a Street Fighter RPG has not been attempted before on TPM. I might have to look into this one as well as Ginger's Rocket RPG ^_~

Shadows Of Darkeness & Nightmares-I had no idea SC was related to Ginger. While I've never seen the original I'm pretty sure she could also come up with a good Rocket RPG. It sounds like it would be another good idea.

That should cover everything. In case I missed your idea just let me know and I'll grant permission for you to smack me several times. On an unrelated note like I said before I didn't know that SC was your cousin Ginger. She was one of the first people I had ever RPed with. If I'm not mistaken she was in that FF/Pokémon crossover RPG that Nall started during the summer of 2001. Anyway I don't remember seeing her around as of late. Did she leave TPM or is she now using another name?
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tentative Title: Blank Page

Basis: My Idea

Genre: Sci-Fi, Horror

Characters Needed: Corporation men/women, colonists/specialists, SecForce warriors (max of 3), Haro-in (aliens).

Basic Plot: In the year 2412, Humanity has spread itself slowly into space. Colonization has been a long and slow process, with 60 out of the 72 Corporation Alliance worlds having to be terraformed over a period of 40 to 120 years each to support human life. Technology has only helped so much in this endeavor, and human limitations are taking their toll. It has been fact throughout these years that intelligent alien life was a myth. But then, a planet was discovered orbiting Star #320891.

First reports from the planet were unbelievable, with an Earth-atmosphere already existing on the planet. But what was even more unbelieveable was the surface itself. Upon a large portion of the land masses, great cities were standing, with not a single soul living in them. On further expeditions, the scouts demeaned the race that had built them was either extinct, or had left the planet for some reason. But what their loss, was the Corporation Alliance's gain. For in those cities was advanced alien technology, all in working order just waiting to be picked up and used! All of the materials on the planet, on first check, seemed to be in working order, just waiting for a race to use them. The Corporation Alliance was going to make sure humans were to be that race.

They began a project that they dubbed "Blank Page." The Project consisted of Corporation staff, colonists, specialists, and guards to go to the surface of the world, later renamed "Page". Their mission was to inhabit the abandoned cities, and start everything up again. They had to gather as much information about the alien technology available, and begin producing valuable goods as soon as possible. The first group would spend 5 years and inhabit one city dubbed "Seed" and become the platform for more colonization on the planet. 2000 souls were sent to the planet in the name of the Alliance.

At first, all reports reported that the colonists were doing well. But then, many began to dissapear. Anyone who dissapeared was assumed to have turned "native" and ran to other cities on the abandoned world. This idea was abandoned when 1678 people had dissapeared by the one year anniversary of the Project. The people could not be found, nor was any trace discovered that could uncover how they dissapeared. Strange lights began to appear in the city, and reports of missing people being seen grew. Strange creatures had been spotted by several of the survivors, as they were deemed now, and could be linked to several of the alien databases that had been tapped.

The Project is in mortal danger, as is everyone in it. The cause for these problems must be found, before everyone is gone. Before the next group comes in 4 years, and discovers Page as empty as it was before the Project started...
    Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Tenative Title: EinHander II: Ressurection

Basis: Original EinHander, With my friends twists.

Genre: Sci-Fi

Characters Needed:EinHander Pilots, mostly.
    Basic Plot:

Over one hundreds years ago, a new and prosperous city, Selene, was built near the south
    pole of the moon. Earth's forces later challenged the growing independence of the young
    colony, and the first interplanetary War erupted. This war, was later named the "First Moon
    war", was fought with lethal new technology and filled with death and misery. The earth
    was bombarded from orbit, reducing much of its surface to scarred wasteland. After great
    loss of life on both sides, the war ground to a halt remaining countries unified into what is
    now called the Empire.

Half a Century later, in the year 2242, the war on the Empire had been rekindle. Selene
    was in desperate need of agricultural nitrogen availably only on Earth. At the outset of this
    "Second Moon War", the superior weaponry of the Selene troops dominated the old style
    weapons of earth's forces. After several Selene victories, an earth surrender seemed
    inevitable. However, as the battle line, expanded, the Sheer bulk and resources of Earth
    Slowly turned the course of battle and the lunar armies were forced to withdraw.

A Highly Classified Operation was developed By Selenian Intelligence, incorporating a deal
    combination of prototype tactical fighters and pilots trained for suicide runs. For Two years,
    these Deadly sorties repeatedly broke the entrenched Earth Forces. In time, The Selenian's
    suicide assault, code named "EinHander", became a whispered synonym for the god of death.

On December 12, 2245, Selene again sent a group tactical fighters down to earth. Their
    Initial target was forced reconnaissance of the Imperial Capital. This Would be the last
    operation for Einhander....

Or So they thought.
    On May 31, 2245, Selene was defeat. By a unknown Alien Craft, They later Code Named it "SuperNova". Because of this difficulty, Selene was shut down, EinHander was Abandoned. And the World Forgot of The legendary fighters of the EinHander Spirit, but now, they have been called back, to fight the Unknown troops of the forgotten SapceCraft that once would've wiped out human entirely.

Note~Hey Thargor make that one , It sounds really cool, I would join thats for sure. and I also like Razor Leaf's!!!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

well, I have been recieving some support here, so maybe I'll make it sometime...

MM-

Project G- I dunno, sounds ok.

JP4- Yep, awesome

GW: Interstellar War- Not really, the plot doesn't sound at all like GW...

SSBM2- Super Smash RPGs don't really work too well IMO
    --------------------------

Thargor: l33t, awesome, mad cool, what else can I say? :p

TL: No idea what EinHander is

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by DarkTemplarZero
    MM-

Project G- I dunno, sounds ok.

I had three ppl at one time. yeah, three out of 20-some monsters

JP4- Yep, awesome

Yup, had it going for a while.....

GW: Interstellar War- Not really, the plot doesn't sound at all like GW...

Strange, it went along fine for a while on www.gundam.com 's message board....

SSBM2- Super Smash RPGs don't really work too well IMO.

Well Yes, I can agree with that. it died three days after I started it :/
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Hey Ginger, I like your X Men idea, but as long as I get to be my favorit mutant Charlie F. Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, or at least Eric Lehenof (Magnito), or Logan-Wolverine. So what will you say, if you'll start X Men RPG will you let me be any of those charactrs? Note that I didn't said anything about El Sabah Nure-Apocalipse and Onslaught, which are the most powerfull mutants in the world!

Tenative Title: Spider-Man: Genetic Tremor

Basispider-man.

Genre:...anyone help me here?

Characters Needed:Group of Normal kids.

Basic Plot:

4 years after Spider-man tragiclly died, Crimes numbers climb into the red zone.
    A group of Geeks, Up Class, and certainly nobodies go on a trip..
    A field trip to the lab seems normal to you, and a group of other people. Until, something seeks you out, for a taste of human blood...
    Getting home that day, you thought you were going to die. Sick and tired you go to bed. In the Morning your whole life just took a unexpected twist...

EDIT - If you value your sig, you'll NEVER use that pile of gifs and pictures on this forum ever again...theres a REASON images didn't used to work in sigs...

Craig

Heres my idea!

Tentative Title: Rocket's Night Out

Genre: Adventure / Pokemon-esque

Characters Needed: Some trainers w/ pokemon (No Rockets, all of them are NPCs)

Basic Plot: The Rockets are on the move, they are stealing Pokemon and causing general mischeif like mad! After the famous Oak Lab is swiped completly, a band of trainers set out to stop the rockets.

(Yea, pretty bad..but It could be fun.. lol)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Tentative Title: *Can't Think of any Yet*
    Basis: Kingdom Hearts
    Genre: Adventure, Action
    Characters Needed: Anyone but their character must be based from an anime, but they cannot be a character from the anime. (Ex: I can be a Cardcaptor from the Cardcaptor World, but I cannot be Sakura or Li.) About Four Keyblade Masters and Eight other people.

Basic Plot:

As you dream one night, you see a huge keyhole being locked by a person you could not recognize. The picture fades and leaves you in darkness. You are brought to another place. It seems all strange, but you hear an omnious voice as a huge keyhole appears before you...

...Do not be afraid....

You step towards the Keyhole. As you were about to examine it, you suddenly wake up for no reason. These dreams are strange, yes, but they are starting to become frequent. This is how it begins...

Though the Keyholes was sealed in a distant Kingdom by Sora, it created another rip in the universe. More doors and keyholes are created and opened. It ends up to be your world. A world in the Universe of Anime. The heartless are thirsting for hearts to regain their strength and to cover the universe in darkness. Can you stop them? I believe you have no choice....

There's more to the plot, but that's kinda the gist of it. ^_^; *goes back to playing Kingdom Hearts*

~M~

Banned

Tentative title:Your not satan??
    Basis:um......outer space
    Genre: *Srugs*
    Characters needed:1 Galixi cop.5 other people,things,characters.1 Devil.and an unouwn amount of Demons

Basic Plot:A evil dude who calls himself SayTon
    whats to be the new Devil of the planet Zetra.He creats a Giant Life sucking tree to destroy all life on Zetra.A Galixi Cop and a few of his/her friends deside to save this planet

I want to make a Pokèmon RPG now...

Random Idea #2
    Name: Missingno. Glitch
    Basis: Pokèmon
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Characters needed: Trainers would be gratiously accepted. Also, Pokèmorphs can appear, as well as Rockets and some Pokèmon. I won't be too stingy.
    Basic Plot: Remember Missingno., the glitch Pokèmon? The one that hasn't showed its face since Red, Blue, and Yellow versions for Gameboy? Well, it's finally made it's way back onto the shores of Cinnabar (sp?!?) Island, in the form of a computer virus. A stray trainer opened up an e-mail and unintentionally unleashed the virus on every PC on Cinnabar (I can't spell that one.) Island, which eventually spread all over Kanto, and eventually reaching Johto.

Many Pokèmon were lost in the PCs from the attacks of the Missingno. virus. However, one trainer managed to pull his Pokèmon from the PC before they were lost. The results were disastrous. One of his Pokèmon, a Clefable, carried the Missingno. virus. When it left the Pokèball, a horrible epidemic struck both Pokèmon and humans alike. Most were diagnosed with horrible diseases. Others were killed by the appearence of the glitch. Pregnant women who have caught the virus gave birth to Pokèmon/Human hybrids. Pokèmorphs.

Before, this was assumed to be a Rocket plot. But when some members of Team Rocket lost their Pokèmon to the epidemic, that theory was cleared away quickly. There had even been some very strange-looking Rockets on the globe. Houndoom hybrids. Pidgeot hybrids. Some people swore of seeing an Aerodactyl Rocket hybrid.

And, naturally, the computer virus is still running rapant.

There is rumored to be a cause for this, darker than Team Rocket or any other Pokèmon in Kanto or Johto. A force behind the Missingno. Trainers, Pokèmorphs, and Rockets have decided to investigate this. But there are more rumors, as well. This force behind the Missingno. has manipulated the virus so his Pokèmon that are infected with the virus become abnormally strong. And he has found a way to clone the legendary Pokèmon...

Whee!

I wan't to make an X man RPG, so how do you like this plot, and by the way how do you like my ninja's RPG, should I start it or wait formore sign ups. Any way, here:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tentative Title: Armagedon (Ultimate batle)
    Basis: X Men Evolution and other marvel heroes
    Genre: Adventure, Action
    Characters Needed: All X men characters and other heroes from Marvel Super Heroes.

Basic Plot: There is not much time before Apocalipse will return, the task of all heroes is to figure out how they can stop the powerfull mutant warlord when he'll be back and prepare themselves for ultimate batle, or Armagedon.

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Shadow-Fox: [Fushigi Yuugi: Byakko Summoning] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Fushigi Yuugi = YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! ! *poke* Yesyesyesyesyesyes!!! *waves a sign saying "Tasuki Rocks!"* Go you! Go Tasuki! Go Mits! *glomps Tasuki and Mitsukake* And Tokaki is a cutie, although he is an old man and already has a wife. =P
    [Missingno. Glitch] Heh, nice long pokemorph RPG idea there, I think it probably would work ^_^ For one thing, it's got a nicely-fleshed out traditional plot that isn't really so traditional after you've fleshed it out nicely but works all the same... okay... I don't think I understand what I just typed o_O

Max Blaze/AT Trainer #2: [Shadows of Darkness and Nightmares] Saw that long, longgg ago. Didn't join, I think. Felt bad about not joining, I think. Sounds interesting. Worth a try, if you can get the original creator to do it up...

Ginger: [Twisted beneath the Surface] Shrieking. Rockets. Death. Blood. Freakiness. Unrest. Good. =^_____^=

Bleh... sleepy.... I sort of only put replies to the RPGs that I thought I WOULD join if there were signups... don't kill me! *dozes off to sleepzzzzzzzzzzz*

PS. to Ginger: Bump that Firefly rpg of yours, ya? I feel in the mood for typing up a post in an rpg that I joined and I actually could post on the first page *big sweatdrop* *bambi eyes* Phweeeese?

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tentative Title: Metroid :Neo Fusion
    Basis:the metroid series
    Genre:sci-fi, adventure
    Characters needed : Ready and willing elite task force members

Basic Plot: A planet has been found, a Planet where the X Parasite roams freely. Realising the danger of this, the Galactic Federation(Not sure on this) sent Samus Aran to destroy them. three weeks later, All contact with samus was lost! In light of this occurence, the federation assembled an elite task force, armed with copied versions of Samus' Power Suit. they were then injected with the Metroid vaccine, and were then sent to the planet, TS 499...

Tentative Title: Diablo - Soulstone Harvest
    Basis: Diablo, Diablo 2, Lord of Destruction Expansion
    Answer: Yes
    Mastication Master
    Tentative Title: Blank Page

Tenative Title: EinHander II: Ressurection
    Basis: Original EinHander, With my friends twists.

Tenative Title: Spider-Man: Genetic Tremor
    Basispider-man.
    Genre:...anyone help me here?

Tentative Title: Rocket's Night Out
    Genre: Adventure / Pokemon-esque
    Tentative Title: *Can't Think of any Yet*
    Basis: Kingdom Hearts
    Answer: YES!

Tentative title:Your not satan??
    Basis:um......outer space

Random Idea #2
    Name: Missingno. Glitch
    Basis: Pokèmon
    Answer: YES!

Tentative Title: Armagedon (Ultimate batle)
    Basis: X Men Evolution and other marvel heroes

Tentative Title: Metroid :Neo Fusion
    Basis:the metroid series

The Feathers Will Fly
    For rewritten illustrated chapters of On the Wings of Council!

The Pokemon Tower Library
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Tentative Title: Death Of A Pokemon
    Genre: Text-Based Adventure
    Characters Needed: Some pokemon, some random people, and a guy named Clark
    Basic Plot: Okay, you're some random dude and you're in the land of Lugatolia and you meet this guy name Clark. Clark killed Pokemon for a living. All Lugatolian Pokemon are EVIL. So then you help kill Pokemon with Clark but you get captured and put in a Humaball. So the Pokemon uses you as one of it's "pokemon." If you faint then you (as a player) gain control of one of the other humans, the pokemon has, but this is the only way to do so. The ending will result in your freedom and the death of the pokemon my Clark.

Or something.