Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ^*~ Aortas Auror Academy (STARTS!!! LSUs Welcome!) ~*^ [A Harry Potter RPG]

Default ^*~ Aortas Auror Academy (STARTS!!! LSUs Welcome!) ~*^ [A Harry Potter RPG]

Order of the Phoenix Spoilers ahead!!!

Aortas Auror Academy

You are lying on your bed, it is about two in the morning. You stare transfixed at the ceiling, your heart thumping against your chest, wondering about the results of your OWLs that you had just taken almost a month ago in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Worried, perhaps? Turning your attention to the open window, it is cloudless night, and the moon is waxing high in the sky. Suddenly, you see a dark figure flapping towards your window, followed by a short screech. You strain your eyes and ears hoping that this was it. Another cry rang through the sky. Your heart raced, it was an owl! Soon, the handsome tawny owl perched itself on your window ledge and gently hopped in, onto your table. Dropping a roll of parchment into your hands and it took off. Excitedly, you scrambled for your wand and tapped the parchment to useal it magically. Then, while you were reading your results, a second owl shrieked. This owl flew faster than the first as if it had something urgent. Not a howler you hoped. Crashing onto your table it dropped a thick package on to the desktop and left swiftly. Throwing down your OWLs results, you tear through the package, curious at what it might hold. Out falls 3 smaller rolls of parchment fell out and you begin pouring over the first one.

Dear (your name here),
    As you know, if you have read the Daily Prophet, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has returned. And thus, the Auror Branch of the Ministry of Magic has reinstated the Aortas Auror Academy to train promising youth for the post of Aurors. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to attend Aortas Auror Academy starting from next term in September. We are informed that you currently study at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and you will be pleased to know that the Aortas castle is very similar to that of the Hogwarts castle and thus your transition here will be a smooth one. This offer is not compulsory but if you do, however, wish to join us at Aortas then the other parchment should tell you sufficient about Aortas Auror Academy before you start term in September. We hope to see you in Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours sincerely,
    Professor Avertisuer Aquila
    Headmaster, Aortas Auror Academy

You pause, breathing deeply. What was this? Train to become an Auror? Was there such a school? Could you train for one even before taking the NEWTs? Times must be real though for them to reinstate such a school... Eager to find out more, you unfurl the second, longer roll of parchment.

The layout of Aortas Auror Academy is almost similar to Hogwarts castle so you should have no problem navigating around the school. Your whole school life in Aortas lasts for 5 years after which you may join the Aurors Department in the Ministry of Magic. To get students prepared for challenges of being an Auror, the school holds ocassional (1-2 times a term) missions where students may put their training and skills to practical use. These missions are real and you must be aware if the dangers of it but Aortas puts the safety of its students first so there is little to worry about. Teachers will be on the standby to assist and students will be briefed in greater detail about this when the term starts. The school, like Hogwarts is also divided into four houses, which you would be sorted into by the Sorting Shell at the start of the term. The four houses are described below:

The Endriago House
    The Endriago house is represented by the symbol of a Dragon and its house colors are Black and Gold. The house was named after, Vlieger Endriago, one of the four founders of Aortas Auror Academy. He valued the qualities of courage and bravery and thus chooses students with such character for his house.

The Chifre House
    The Chifre house is represented by the symbol of a Unicorn and its house colors are Blue and Silver. The house was named after, Cuerno Chifre, one of the four founders of Aortas Auror Academy. She believe that the brightest and smartest students should attend Aortas and so she chooses these students for her house.

The Torignis House
    The Torignis house is represented by the symbol of a Phoenix and its house colors are Red and Orange. The house was named after Phoebe Torignis, one of the four founders of Aortas Auror Academy. She took in the most hardworking and diligent students.

The Guivre House
    The Guivre house is represented by the symbol of a Basilisk and its house colors are Green and White. The house was named after Volante Guivre, one of the four founders of Aortas Auror Academy. He believed that only the most cunning and witty students deserved to be in his house. And so, such students are put into the Guivre house.

Like Hogwarts, a point system is used in Aortas and at the end of the term, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup. Quidditch is also played in Aortas with house teams pitting against each other in matches for the Quidditch Cup. Life in Aortas will be almost like Hogwarts, we hope you enjoy yourself there. However there are also classes which you will have to take. The following are a list of mandatory classes:

Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Transfiguration
    Potions
    Charms

You may choose a from minimum of 1 to up to all classes from the list below:

Divination
    Care of Magical Creatures
    Herbology
    Muggle Studies

Lastly as part of your Auror training you must choose from a minimum of 2 to up to all classes from the list below:

Offence Magic
    Unarmed Combat
    Armed Combat
    Survival Training

After choosing the subjects you will be taking, kindly fill up the third parchment and send it to Aortas Auror Academy. A list of the books which you require, which may be purchased in Diagon Alley, will be sent to your shortly.

You absolutely excited and have decided to enrol in Aortas Auror Academy, you hope some of your friends from Hogwarts would have been chosen to and that they would join you there. With trembling hands you pick up the third parchment, take out your best quill and begin filling in the form.

Name: (What's your full name?)
    Species: (What exactly are you? The academy accepts anyone. Werewolves, vampires, half-humans, giants, centaurs. Everyone is welcome at Aortas)
    Personality: (What kind of person are you like?)
    Appearance: (Describe yourself, or if you had a drawing or picture that would really help.)
    Class: (What classes do you take?)
    Auror Training: (What Auror training courses have you decided to take up?)
    House: (Choose from Endriago, Chifre, Torignis or Guivre. Yeah, you do get a choice. )
    Wand: (You do have a wand. Don't you? Well, wands are made out of two things: the shaft is made from wood (any type you like) and the core is made from a magical ingredient, usually dragon heartstrings, unicorn hairs, phoenix tail feathers, etc.)
    Year: (Well, everyone is in their 1st year. )
    Animal: (Are you bringing any pets with you? An owl, a cat, dog, toad, rat?)
    Quidditch: (Which position would you like to play for in Quidditch?)
    History: (Tell us something about your past and how it affects you)
    Other: (Anything you would like to include?)

Accepting Teachers Now! Use same Sign-up form.

This is my first Harry Potter RPG so I hope you'd join. It took me quite long but I think it's a really interesting idea.

Students List

Endriago

Avyian Tseuga
    Atsuko Hideaki
    Jerrius Quin Druid
    Larien Moody
    Kevin Usagi
    Elizabeth Carrington
    Dixyn Adestes Aubryc

Chifre

Zane Aerywen Lupin
    Angelica Rose Fletcher
    Nessa Camarie
    Jayson Andrias Marionette
    Ami Serenity Zeypher
    Akina Naomi Tsuki

Torignis

Seraphic Aeryn Tonks
    Alo Kanule Black
    Malvar Dragus
    Ajax Mostafa
    Alec Firness
    Shilan Shinomori

Guivre

Shade Trelawney
    Yoko Denryu
    Kazumi Nishida

Quidditch Teams

Endriago

Seeker: Avyian Tseuga
    Keeper: Atsuko Hideaki
    Chaser 1: Kevin Usagi
    Chaser 2: Elizabeth Carrington
    Chaser 3: Dixyn Adestes Aubryc
    Beater 1: Jerrius Quin Druid
    Beater 2: Larien Moody

Chifre

Seeker: Zane Aerywen Lupin
    Keeper:
    Chaser 1: Nessa Camarie
    Chaser 2: Jayson Andrias Marionette
    Chaser 3: Angelica Rose Fletcher
    Beater 1:
    Beater 2:

Torignis

Seeker: Ajax Mostafa
    Keeper:
    Chaser 1: Seraphic Aeryn Tonks
    Chaser 2: Alo Kanule Black
    Chaser 3: Zephyr Remus Potter
    Beater 1: Malvar Dragus
    Beater 2: Alec Firness

Guivre

Seeker: Yoko Denryu
    Keeper:
    Chaser 1: Kazumi Nishida
    Chaser 2:
    Chaser 3:
    Beater 1: Shade Trelawney
    Beater 2:

Teachers List

Teachers List

Head of Houses
    Endriago: Professor Felcorn Fissletong
    Chifre: Professor Oliver Orris
    Torignis: Matthias McGonnagal
    Guivre: Serepta Santosa

Subject Teachers
    School Subjects:
    Defense Against the Dark Arts: Professor Felcorn Fissletong
    Transfiguration: Professor Matthias McGonnagal
    Potions: Professor Serepta Santosa
    Charms: Professor Helvena Harcort
    Divination: Professor Ariel Arginius
    Care of Magical Creatures: Lionnel Fairtoom
    Herbology: Professor Ardus Theckrid III
    Muggle Studies: Professor Oliver Orris

Auror Training:
    Offence Magic: Professor Equus Kai
    Unarmed Combat: Professor Matthias McGonnagal
    Armed Combat: Professor Felcorn Fissletong
    Survival Training: Professor Serepta Santosa

House Points
    Endriago

Chifre

Torignis

Guivre
    *^~CoolTrainerIcEz~^*

Banned

Default ^*~ Aortas Auror Academy (STARTS!!! LSUs Welcome!) ~*^ [A Harry Potter RPG]

Name:Kevin Usagi
    Species:Human
    Personality:Really friendly,and a class clown.He is quite the loner though.He will be serious at sometimes.He is easy to get along with.
    Appearance:About a 5'9".He has black spiked hair,and green eyes.He wears his uniform most of the time,but when he's relaxing,he wears a black tee and black sweats.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts,Transfiguration,Potions,Charms
    Auror Training:Care of Magical Creatures,Herbology,Unarmed Combat,Armed Combat.
    House:Endriago
    Wand:9" oak,Dragon claw core.
    Animal:A black furred sheltie puo.
    Qudditch:Chaser
    History:His parents were wizards,but he didn't know until he heard his parents talk one night.He wasn't surprised when he went to Auror Academy.
    Other:I'm too lazy right now...

I'll post later...

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Name: Yoko Denryu
    Species: Metamorphmagus (like Tonks )
    Personality: Not affriad to say what's on her mind. She loves having her friends around her and enjoys company. She also isn't affraid of anyone who says He-who-shall-not-be-named's name.
    Appearance: Changes (like Tonks). She normally has green eyes, lilac hair just past her sholders, she's about 5'6''. Other than her school uniform, she wears jeans and what ever she feels like at the time.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Transfiguration
    Potions
    Charms
    Care of Magical Creatures
    Herbology
    Auror Training: Offence Magic
    Unarmed Combat
    Armed Combat
    Survival Training
    House: Guivre (just to be different)
    Wand: 7'' oak, unicorn hair.
    Year: 1st
    Animal: Snowy owl (like Hedwig, but it isn't Hedwig..) called Snowy.
    Quidditch: Seeker
    History: Most of her family are Aurors. She has always wanted to be one and now she's got the chance.
    Other: *flamethrowers other*
    I'll post later...

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

OCC: We're finally starting! For your first post, copy and paste your sign up form from here http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/sh...threadid=19108. At the start of each of your posts, please include your name and house.

For your very first post, post how u receive your booklist after you submit your application form, how you travel to Diagon Alley to get your supplies and finally how you get onto the train to get to Aortas. Hope everyone enjoys this RPG and let's try to make it a success!

Name: Zephyr Remus Potter
    Species: Human - Animorphmagus(Half Animagus/Half Metamorphmagus) See other
    Personality: Zephyr is a very friendly and generally fun to be around. He loves to be around people but prefers to stick with a small group of friends. He has yet to find them in Aortas but hopes he will be able to do so. He can be quite sarcastic and witty when he wants to be especially to Ryan Rookwood, his arch-nemesis from Hogwarts.
    Appearance: Zephyr has short dirty blonde hair and deep turquoise eyes. He is quite tall and stands about 5'11", also rather tan and muscular. He's often in his black school robes but when he's not wearing them he wears muggle-clothes wears a red t-shirt, dark blue jeans and white sneakers.
    Class:
    - Defense Against the Dark Arts
    - Transfiguration
    - Potions
    - Charms
    - Care of Magical Creatures
    - Herbology
    - Divination
    Auror Training:
    - Offence Magic
    - Unarmed Combat
    - Armed Combat
    - Survival Training
    House: Torignis
    Wand: 13", Mahogany, Phoenix tailfeather core (From his mother who was a phoenix animagus)
    Animal: He has a vermilion hued Phoenix called Avis which he uses much like a delivery owl for his letters, etc.
    Quidditch: Chaser for Torignis
    History: His mother was a phoenix animagus, who recently passed away, while his father was a metamorphmagus. In their attempts to teach him their own skills he managed to create his own form and become an Animorphmagus. He is unable to transform into a full animal however he is able to become part of different animals as he chooses. For example, he can choose to sprout leathery Thestral wings for flight anytime he chooses. However, unlike most metamorphmagi he cannot change his appearance (ie. hair color, etc.)
    Other: Hey! Why is everyone bullying the 'Other'? *Takes out wand* "Protego!" Well, his father is a really distant cousin of James Potter which makes Zephyr somehow related to Harry; cousins perhaps? Really really distant ones though... His dad was also really good friends with Remus Lupin and so he named Zephyr's middle name after him.

---------------------------------
    Zephyr Potter
    [Torignis]

It has been almost a week since I submitted my application for Aortas but there had been no reply. Then, 3 days before the start of the term a slightly plup (by my standards) screech owl crashed onto my breakfast table.

"What in Merlin's beard is this!" yelled Dad in his usual over-dramatic way.
    "It's an owl Dad." I muttered over my toast. Picking up the pityful owl and setting it straight on the table, I untied the parchment it carried and set it off.
    "Who's it for?" said Dad inquisitively. I examined the parchment and realised it was for me.
    "Me? That's strange... Wonder who-" I replied, but it suddenly hit me. I remember! It was from Aortas! It must be!

I proceeded to tear through the parchment and skimmed through the lines:

"Thank you Mr. Potter for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours sincerely,
    Headmaster, Aortas Auror Academy"

My heart raced and I felt a lump in my throat. This was it! I was finally going to Aortas. The tought of leaving many of my good friends did make me feel sad but at least Aortas was going to be cooler. Besides, I could always make new friends there. And the tought of not having to see Rookwood made things so much better.

"I'm gonna pack, Dad. I'll buy my supplies at Diagon Alley myself." I chirped griningly.
    "Why're you so happy, Zeph?"
    "I'm going to Aortas! I'm finally going to be an Auror!" I was brimming with excitment.
    "Oh yeah... Well, here-" he said, grabbing his wand.
    "Accio vault key!"
    As a glitter of gold zipped down from the stairs and landed softly in Dad's palm, he handed it to me and continued. "Here's your vault key, I've put enough money in your account. Just take what you need, you're old enough to-"
    But I had cut him in mid-sentence, "Yah, yah... I know, Dad."

It was always the same old lectures every year. Moments later I was all ready, standing in front of the fire place.
    "Dad, you mind?" I said, pointing to my trunk.
    As if he understood what I meant, he gave me a look of surprise and replied, "Zeph, you're already 16. You can perform magic out of school, you know."
    "Oh. Oh yeah..." Pulling my wand out of my robes, I pointed it to my trunk, gave it a little flick and yelled, "Locomotor trunk!".

With my trunk bouncing gently behind me and Avis (my phoenix), my broom (A firebolt) secured on top of it, I grabbed a fistful of Floo powder and flung it into the fire place. Immediately, a luminous green flame erupted rather too forcefully, which caused me to jump. Too much Floo powder. "Diagon Alley!" I shouted. As soon as I stepped through the firey hole, my head began to spun as my surroundings blurred and whirred around. Hundreds of fire places swarmed around and I finally fell out through one, into Diagon alley. I hate rough landings. I swept the dust off my robes and stood up.

It was off to Gringotts first where I withdrew enough money to last the year and to buy my supplies. Then, I decided to put up at the Leaky Cauldron for the next few days I would be in Diagon alley. I grabbed a drink and started to look around, there was still lots of time to buy the supplies, perhaps, I could spot a friend or too. Sipping on my Butterbeer, I gazed around. Then, a noticed something that made my heart sink.

"All alone as usual, Potty?" said a menacing voice. It was cold and scathing; Rookwood. I looked as his pallid face and glazed eyes, my stomach wretched.
    "Looks, like you're no different Rookwood." I barked back as I pretended to look as if there was going to be a house elf behind him.
    "I'm glad I won't have to see you anymore." How did he know? Maybe it was his mother who worked at the ministry or that Death eater father of his.
    "Now if you don't mind, Rookwood, there are much more pleasant things to look at in this pub." I remarked, ignoring his comment. He threw a sardonic smirk and wheeled off. Phew Definetely not something I needed. Then, a friendly voice greeted me, I looked up to see who it was.

OCC: I left the ending for anyone who feels like interacting with my character. Once again, hope you guys have fun here!
    *^~CoolTrainerIcEz~^*

OOC: Thanks for finally starting it IcEz. Been looking forward to it all week.

Name: Jerrius Quin Druid (his few friends call him Quin, his parents and anyone trying to anger him call him Jerry, everyone else calls him Druid)
    Species: Animagus
    Personality: Quin is the loner type. He doesn't easily make friends and he has a very hard time learning to trust anyone. He has a strong hatred of bullies or anyone who would hurt those that can't defend themselves. He has a strong sense of honor but he won't admit it. He is extremely loyal to the few people he does make friends with. Quin is the type of guy that would save someone from a bully and tell them he did it just to stop their whining. He is mischievous and very rough around the edges but very good at heart. He just doesn't let anyone see that. He only shows respect to those that prove they can defend themselves and use their powers to defend others.
    Appearance: He is about 6'1", short but wild sandy brown hair with reddish speckles spread through it, he has a small scar on the right side of his chin, his eyes are bright green but the left eye is a few shades duller then the right, he has an average build. His animal form as an animagus is that of an irish hound(very wolf-like but smaller, about the size of a golden retriever, with a more rounded muzzle) with the same color as his hair(sandy brown with barely noticeable reddish spots) and a blood red scar under the right side of the jaw.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Divination, Creatures of Magical Creatures
    Auror Training: Offence Magic, Unarmed Combat, Armed Combat, Survival Training
    House: Endriago
    Wand: 16", oak, core is made of crushed basilisk scales. It is pitch black with a chinese serpent dragon carved around the shaft of the wand in silver.
    Year: 1st year
    Animal: a king snake named Kilnar (if a snake is allowed)
    Quidditch: Beater
    History: His Grandfather on his fathers side was a great wizard descended from the Druid order or Ireland. Both of Quin's parents however were muggles. Thus he was initially raised as a muggle. He had a normal early childhood although he was picked on a lot. It wasn't until he was 7 that his parents realised he was not a muggle when he struck back against a bully by somehow getting a king snake to bite one of the kids that was beating him up. He was immediately pulled out of public school for fear that he would be ridiculed even more for being different. They took him to his grandfathers who revealed that he was indeed a wizard. Not only that but an animagus. They left him with his grandfather for a couple years to be trained in how to use some of his abilities until he was invited to attend Hogwarts. When he was 9 he was invited to attend Hogwarts. Although he did not understand why and was quite upset by it he was sorted into Slytherin house. It did not take him long to learn to hate his house. He was constantly picked on and made fun of for having both muggle parents. His first year he pretty much learned to live with it. His 2nd year at Hogwarts though he learned to fight back. After being picked on most of his life he grew sick of it. He toughened up, buckled down, and taught himself everything he could about fighting and self defense. After he gave a few of the Slytherin bullies bloody noses in the 2nd year people stopped picking on him and started avoiding him. He never really fit in anyhwere. He grew to be a loner, keeping to himself and protecting anyone that looked like they couldn't protect themselves. He never accepted gratitude though, instead choosing to push everyone away because he knew even for a wizard he was different. Quin decided in his 2nd year at Hogwarts that he wanted to be an Auror so that he could spend his life tracking down those who would use power to due harm against people who can't defend themselves. It is because of this passion of his that he was chosen to attend the Aortas Auror Academy.
    Other: He is also a parseltongue although he does his best to keep it a secret. He feels different and isolated enough already without people knowing this.

Jerrius Quin Druid - Endriago
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quin sat quietly in his corner of the Leaky Cauldron, sipping slowly at his ice water. It was a fairly busy day here. There were a lot of strange types around Diagon alley today so he didn't much fancy a drink that could impare his judgement. Quin was never much one for any liquor anyway but he had to admit butterbeer was quite tasty. Not today, though.
    He watched everyone else casually. he had to wonder if any of the other young wizards in here were going to Aortas. None of his friends had been invited. Of course, he only had two friends so that wasn't a terrible surprise. Quin would've kept on wandering and enjoying the cold water but a very unpleasant familiar face walked into the place.
    A fellow Slytherin by the name of Rookwood walked up to some other young wizard he didn't recognize. He hated Rookwood as he hated almost everyone from his accursed house at Hogwarts. Rookwood wasn't as bad as some but he was still a bully.
    Quickly Quin cast a small little spell that would let him listen in on the conversation without getting any closer. He had no desire to have to interact with the Rookwood. He'd be happy if he never had to see another Slytherin again.
    He listened intently to the brief and unpleasant conversation. Apparently the unknown also knew Rookwood. Apparently he was more familiar with him than Quin was. He could only feel a bit sorry for the unknown wizard for that.
    Something in the conversation stood out to him when he took a moment to think. This boy was also a Hogwarts student and he apparently wasn't going back this term. He wondered if the boy would also be at Aortas. Normally Quin would never bother to talk to anyone on his own but something told him he should at least say hello.
    With some reluctance Quin got up and walked over to the unknown young wizard. He stood behind him for a moment, unsure why he was doing this before he spoke up.
    "Hey," he finally managed.
    The young wizard turned to face him. He had a deep tan on him. Quin could tell he had a good smile on him but it seemed a bit faded from his encounter with Rookwood.
    "Hello," the young wizard replied.
    "Right dodgy wizard that one is," Quin said cautiously, indicating the direction Rookwood had left in.
    The young wizard looked over his shoulder towards Rookwood's exit. He turned back and shook his head to agree. The smile warmed up on his face again.
    "Yeah. He is, isn't he. How do you know him?" the young wizard asked happily.
    "Next time I wouldn't bother with polite conversation. Just bop im one on the nose. He asn't bothered me in two years since I done that," Quin replied, pretending not to have heard the question.
    He be attending Aortas with the young wizard and he didn't need anyone there other than the headmaster knowing he was in Slytherin. He was bad enough at first impressions without that stigma hanging over his head. He'd just ignore any reference to it as long as he could.
    "You wouldn't just hit him without reason........" the young wizard started to think aloud. Then the young wizards face went a little red as if he'd just remembered something. "I'm terribly sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Zephyr Remus Potter. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And you are?"
    He held his hand out to shake. Quin looked at it and thought for a second. Deciding he should be as polite as he could muster he extended his hand as well and they shook.
    "Druid.......I mean, you can just call me Druid. Everyone but me mum does," he said nervously. "As fer that wizard. Rookwood openin his fat trap is reason enough for a good pelt to the nose."
    Zephyr's smile dipped a bit when he said that. This was normally the part where Quin started to feel real uncomfortable in a conversation. Today was no different.
    "Well then.....I better get goin. I still got a bit a shoppin left to do in Diagon. Nice meetin ya Remus," Quin said nervously.
    Without waiting for a response he quickly turned away and filed out of the Leaky Cauldron before Zephyr could say anything else. Once he was outside in Diagon Alley he let out a deep sigh and leaned against the wall. That'd been terrible. He hadn't even managed to ask if the guy was going to Aortas. Quin hated making first impressions. All he could hope was Zephyr didn't recognize his name from Hogwarts. He had made the name Druid pretty well known there by giving nearly every bully in the castle a bloody nose. He even took a swing at Filch once. Got detention for a month for it too. In any case, if Zephyr recognized his name than he'd know he was in Slytherin. So if he was also going to Aortas he was already off on one bad foot. He knew this was going to be a bad day at the Alley.

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Do I need to post for the two teachers that I made as well? If not, then I'd gladly make another Chifre Character to be one of the Beaters or the Seeker. If I need to post for both of those Teachers, then I will allow someone else to be the head of Chifre house.

<Chifre House>

Name: Jayson Andrias Marionette
    Species: I'm a human
    Personality: I am a very mysterious person. I rarely talk to anyone. The only people I do talk to are my friends. I have extremely strong magical abilities, and use them to my advantage. I will aid anyone in need, even my enemy, if it is for a good cause.
    Appearance: 6'0, 125 lbs. Blonde Hair, blue eyes, somewhat muscular. Sleek.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts,Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Divination, Creatures of Magical Creatures, Herbology, Muggle Studies
    House: Chifre
    Wand: 14" Red Oak, Unicorn Hairs and Phoenix Feathers
    Animal: White Barn Owl
    Quidditch: Chaser
    History: I was born into a wizarding family. My dad works at the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Magical Disputes (Made it up), and my mom works as a chef. I have a crescent moon scar on my arm, because I was attacked by one of Lord Voldemort's henchmen, and he tried to put a curse on me, but my parents both stopped him, just in time. I decided to become an auror after Voldemort's henchmen killed my cousins.
    Other: Friends with E12 (Maybe?) I am also studying to become an Animagus. My animal is a white, Snow Leopard. I have almost mastered it, but I still need more training. My items include an Invisibility Cloak, Gillyweed, and other various types of potions ingredients.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jayson! The mail's here. I think you got a letter from the Aortas Academy that you signed up for last week!" my father exclaimed. I opened the door, and ran downstairs. I grabbed the letter from him, as he looked at me behind his half-moon spectacles. My dad had dark brown hair, and blue-grey eyes. He was a bit on the heavy side, and worked for the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Magical Disputes, which was a department that was focused on settling problems in the wizarding world.

I sat down on the couch, and looked at the front of the letter. It read Mr. Jayson Marionette, The room upstairs and to the left, 737 North Deskell Street, London, England. The front of the letters always made me laugh, because they aways wrote down the exact place that you were when the letters arrived. I flipped the letter over, and opened the letter with my wand, which I had temporarily used as a letter-opener. I took out the letter, which was on a roll of brand new parchment, or so it seemed, due to the fact that it was so shiny and clean. I read:

Thank you Mr. J. Marionette for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours sincerely,

I looked at the letter that Professor Aquila gave to me. She had very neat, and very pretty cursiva handwritting. In the space provided after Yours sincerely, was her signature, which was also neat, despise the fact that signatures are usually sloppy. I finally was going to be able to avenge the death of my cousins, become and auror, and destroy some of the scum that follow that beast, Voldemort. Why was everyone so afraid of him? He can't be any more powerful that any other witch or wizard. What was it that made him so feared?

"Well dad, are we going to go to Diagon Ally to pick up my supplies?" I asked him. He looked at me, and hesitated.

"Maybe, but I don't know if I will have the time today. Your mother could take you, if you'd like, or you can go by yourself," he said.

"I'll just go by myself, then," I replied. I went upstairs into my room, and got the key to my Gringott's Vault, which was in my dresser, and got the floo powder. I went downstairs, and opened the bag of floo powder. I took out my wand, lit up the fireplace, and threw some floo powder in it. The flame instantaneously went green, and I jumped in, and yelled "Diagon Ally, please!"

The next thing I new, I was in the pub. I exited, and took a look. The streets were swarming with witches and wizards of all ages, looking for what was next on their item list. I headed to Gringott's, and walked to the far end of the bank. "I would like to make a withdrawal of vault 637, please. Here is my key," I told the Goblin. He nodded, and motioned for another Goblin to come over. It took a lamp from behind the very large desk where the other Goblin was sitting, and motioned for me to follow him. He continued, and we went down to the trolley, near the entrance to the vaults. We got in, and began riding. After about 5 minutes of doing so, we finally stopped. The Goblin said, "Vault 637. Key please." I handed him my key. I walked into the vault, and took out about 150 Galleons, just to be on the safe side. I exited Gringotts. First, I headed to Ollivander's to get my wand rechecked, to make sure everything was fine, and I also gave it a "tune up". I then headed to Flourish and Blotts to buy all my books. I passed the Quidditch shop, and saw the Firebolt model still in the window. It looked as if the Firebolt was so popular, that the companies didn't need another model. I kept walking along, getting the necessary items for the start fo term.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Name: Ajax Mostafa

Species: I suppose I'm half Veela, as my mother is one; although I'm not a woman, I've still inherited some trademark attributes of a Veela. Anyway, I’m also studying to be an Animagus, although in what form is unknown.

Personality: I'm fairly talkative and I'm very friendly, and if I know or get to know you well enough, I'm a very loyal friend (not like a dog or anything, but you get the idea). I love to have fun and play tricks, nothing to really annoy anyone (I'm nothing like Peeves or Fred and George Weasley, although I do admire them XD), and I don't usually care about what people think of me. I'm extremely mischievious and very bold, as well. Don't let me fool you though; I am very bright and intelligent. I'm as comfortable flying on a broom as the giant squid at Hogwarts is in the lake, and, due to my Animagus form, I have a keen eye and excellent reflexes. I love to dance, although it's not exactly a "good" quality, persay, I can't help it. I also have a terribly nasty temper.

Appearance:
    -Human- I have short, thick, and messy somewhat spiked black hair with many shimmering gold blonde streaks (from my mother's side) that shine brightly in the sunlight, and twinkling deep blue eyes. I have clear, very tanned skin that seems to glow, and I'm very muscular, and I'm a few inches (2 or 3) short of 6'. I usually dress in a hooded (hood down) brightly colored sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, and pair of black shorts when outside of school. My most embarassing quality is my rather full lips, although they don't look goofy or anything, well, they're still big. I'm still considered extremely good looking by most, though; after all, I do have Veela blood in me (yes, I'm very proud of my heritage; my father's side too). Although not necessarily appearance, my voice should be mentioned; it's fairly low-pitched and very melodical. See below to find out what happens to my appearance when I get angry.
    -Veela Form- Due to my Veela genes, I can throw what seems to be handfuls of orange-red flames when I'm angered, and I also sprout gigantic scaly wings, and my face elongates and from my nose to my chin, a beak grows. Why I have so many Veela qualities is still unknown. When I'm angered, I can't control these abilities, but when I'm not, I have full control.

Required Classes:
    -Defense Against the Dark Arts
    -Transfiguration
    -Potions
    -Charms

Optional Classes:
    -Divination
    -Care of Magical Creatures
    -Herbology
    -Muggle Studies

Auror Training:
    -Offense Magic
    -Unarmed Combat
    -Armed Combat
    -Survival Training

Wand: 14 inches, made of Ash, containing a strand of Veela hair from my mother.

Year: Well, you said it...1st Year!

Animal: A beautiful Phoenix named Ra. At home, we have a large and very sarcastic and snappy Sphinx named Isis, who guards the house, the family, and our valuables. Oh, and there's also Osiris, my mother's Phoenix.

Quidditch: I favor playing Seeker, but I've been known to play all positions.

History: Well, there's not too much to say...I come from a very long line of Aurors and Unspeakables on my father's side, except for my uncle Hassan, who became the Chairwizard of the International Association of Quidditch. My mother's side of the family has quite a bit of money, although I'm not sure where they get it all from, and we've inherited millions left behind by relatives of hers I've never heard of. I have a strange interest in foreigh languages and cultures, and I speak English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Turkish, Arabic, and Greek, not to mention Mermish, which was taught to me by a friend; if I didn't become an Auror, I was seriously considering a career in the International Magical Cooperation Department at the Ministry. We lived in Egypt until I was 6, when we moved into an estate just outside of Ottery St. Catchpole (near the Diggorys), living very comfortably until, well...my father was killed by a group of Death Eaters, right in front of myself and my mother (we were protected under the Fidelius Charm) after capturing 5 of their fellow Death Eaters and sending them to Azkaban. Ever since then, I really haven't been able to trust too many people, (nor can my mother, and she hardly talks to anyone, save family, anymore), but I've been getting over it and on with my life recently; after all, it's not everyone's fault that my father was killed. And then came Hogwarts, which brought along some of the most enjoyable years of my life. I was sorted into Gryffindor, but most of my friends are from Ravenclaw. I did excellent in all of my classes, I made a lot of friends, and I was a substitute player (all positions) for the House Team. I never tried out for first string; I always put my schoolwork first. However, After receiving top marks on my exams every previous year and on my OWLs this year, I've decided to play full-time. I still plan to put my schoolwork first, though, and excel here at Aortas as well.

Other:
    -Patronus- My Patronus is a huge silver Griffin, which is has been both the Patronus and the Animagus form of my father, grandfather, and all the men in our family before him. This is because a Griffin is featured on our Family Crest.
    -Items brought- all of my father's old Auror equipment; his flowing, silverly Invisibility Cloak, both a Sneakoscope and a Pocket Sneakoscope, a Foe Glass, and a Secrecy Sensor, among other things. I also brought my Firebolt, sacks upon sacks and boxes upon boxes of sweets and prank items from Honeydukes, Zonko's, Gambol and Japes, and some things I managed to find in Dervish and Banges. I also brought my Oud, a type of Middle Eastern lute with a long neck and a deep, rich sound, which I like to play when I'm bored. All my school things, including books, robes, cauldron, and potion ingredients are packed snugly away in my bottomless trunk as well. Oh, and of course, the two things I love most...five huge crates of Fillibusters Fabulous Waterproof No-Heat Fireworks and ten gigantic tankards of butterbeer that I was able to buy off a friend (he reminds one strongly of Mundungus Fletcher) in the summertime; it took the assistance of Ra, Osiris, and an Invisibility Cloak to smuggle each case into the house (one at a time, mind you), and I've been saving them for a special occasion (or a huge party, whichever comes first).

---------------------
    Ajax Mostafa- Torignis
    ---------------------

I woke up late one incredibly damp and humid morning, my face covered in sweat. I reluctantly pulled the covers from on top of me and went to the bathroom to wash up and get changed before breakfast, Ra singing a very cheerful song on his perch next to the loft window.

'Today could be the day,' I told myself, as I lifted the washcloth to my face. 'Today I might finally be getting their response,' I was so incredibly excited; I was sure that this would be the day I would hear from Aorta's; after all, start of term was only three days away.

I dashed down the hallway and I started running down the stairs, until I collided with Isis on the second landing.

"What's the matter with you?" she questioned, as I continued to dart down the next set of marble stairs. "Scarab crawled down your pants?"

"Haha, very funny," I told her sarcastically, and she purred and rushed down the stairs after me. I was out of breath by the time I reached the kitchen, which was on the first floor on the other side of the estate.

"Good morning, sweetheart," greeted my mother, who put a large plate of eggs, sausage, and buttered toast in front of me and kissed me on the cheek. Ra was already in the kitchen; he perched on the back of my chair and nudged me affectionately with his beak. The family's phoenix, Osiris, was watching my mother tidy up the kitchen with her wand.

"Morning," I replied, groggily, as I was still very tired. I shuffled quickly through the small pile of papers and magazines on the table, which included things such as The Daily Prophet, my weekly addition of The Adventures of Martin Miggs, the Mad Muggle, and a letter from my grandfather in Egypt telling us that his house was being haunted by mummies. We, of course, knew this was not true; he often told us this exact same story whenever he wanted us to visit him.

'I think he can wait," said my mother cooly, "until you return for Holiday vacation," she added with a smirk on her face. I had only been to Egypt once, when I was 8, and I don't remember much. This year, however, we planned on going again, and I was extremely excited.

"Can't wait!" I exclaimed, as I shuffled through the mail a second time. 'Where was the letter from Aorta's?' I asked myself. I had just about finished breakfast, and as I brought my plate up to the sink, a loud rustle of feathers came from behind us. A large tawny owl had landed in Isis's milk saucer, and she was pawing angrily at it as it flew around the room, screeching.

"All right, all right...calm down, won't you?!" I shouted at the bird. It perched on my shoulder, and held out its leg. I removed the rolled up envelope, and the owl took off once more out the window. I unfolded the envelope quickly, and read the front. It was from Aorta's! There were two sheets in the envelope; I read the first out loud:

"Mr. Ajax Mostafa,

Thank you for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Enclosed is a list of books that will be required for the term. Please be sure to purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you would need at Hogwarts. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours Sincerely,

"That's great, honey!" my mother exclaimed, and she hugged me. "When does term start again?"

"Three days, Mom," I told her, trying to break free of her grasp. She let go.

"Three days?! My goodness, they certainly do take their time there, don't they? Well, no use complaining...we'd better get you off to Diagon Alley!"

She then pointed her wand at one of the the cabinet doors under the sink. "Accio Floo Powder!" she said, and the cabinet door burst open and a small brown sack flew into her hand.

"Now, you already have your trunk packed, and your Gringotts account key, no?" she questioned, as she was rushing so much that you'd think term was starting later today.

"Accio trunk, Accio key, Accio Firebolt, Accio cage!" she shouted, as things from around the house came soaring into the kitchen, Ra's cage hitting Isis on its way down. She hissed angrily, and went back upstairs to roam the halls.

"Isis, get back here!" my mother screamed after her. "Ajax is leaving today! Don't you want to say goodbye?" She was now shooting rope from her wand, tying my Firebolt to the trunk, and then she shooed Ra into his golden cage.

"Almost ready, I suppose..." she said, as if she still had to give me something. She reached into her flowing purple robes and pulled out another two more brown sacks, larger than the one which contained Floo Powder.

"This...she said, handing me the larger of the two, "Is some extra spending money from me. And this..." she added as she gave me the smaller sack, "is for Tom, the innkeeper at the Leaky Cauldron."

"The Leaky Cauldron? Why?" I asked; I didn't know where she was going with this.

"Well, I've heard that a few other going to Aorta's will also be staying there, and I daresay you'll want to make a few new friends," she explained, with a grin on her face.

"Thanks, mom," I told her, and unexpectedly, she gave me a huge hug.

"I just want you to know...I...just...be careful, OK?" she asked me between sniffles; she was crying, and I think it was because of where being an Auror got my father.

"I will," I said reassuringly, and I gave her a hug back. She smiled at me.

"Don't forget to write!" she reminded me, and she gave me a nudge. "You should get going if you want to do all of your school shopping done today, you know," she told me as she opened the bag containing the Floo Powder. "Oh, I almost forgot...'Locomotor Trunk!'" she said, and my trunk hung suspended in mid-air right behind me. I reached into the sack, smiled, and took a bit of powder in between my fingers.

I turned around to face the fireplace, threw the Floo Powder in, stepped inside, and very clearly, I shouted, "DIAGON ALLEY!"

I held my mouth, nose, and eyes shut; the ash from the fireplace would irritate them if I didn't. I was swept off my feet in a whirl of green flames, and a second later, I landed again, this time in the Leaky Cauldron. I approached the counter, smaller sack of Galleons in my free hand, and got the barkeeper's attention. "Hi, I'm checking in."

---------------------

OOC: Left open for anyone who wants some interaction ^.~

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Name: Shade Trelawney
    Species:Illegal Animagus of a fox
    Personality:Funny, nice, he is a sort of trouble maker, sometimes he doesn't no when to draw the line. If he plays tricks on you, that means your his friend. He is very witty and poetic, he likes to write. He likes to play music too. He is loyal.
    Appearance:Long, thick black hair, with red highlights. Saphire eyes, blue jeans, and a green shirt.
    Transfiguration
    Potions
    Charms
    Divination
    Care of magical creatures
    Auror Training: offence Magic
    Unarmed combat
    House:Guivre
    Wand:12" Maple with acromantula web as core (the web is quite strong)
    Year: 1
    Animal:A baby Yeti (can I have that?)
    Quidditch:Beater
    History: His mother always pushed him to be a seer. He never wanted to. And no, his mother isn't professer Trelawney, that would be his aunt. He only got visions of the weather, and small things like that. When his mother died his Aunt had to look after him, for he had no father. Peeves got, accused of lot's of stuff he did. He liked running around in the forest as an Animagus. he could have sworn he saw wolves. Then the letter came...
    Other: He has a firebolt, oh yeah, Ignis!

Shade Trelawney
    [Guivre]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Wake up honey." Aunt Sibyll said, in her usually sweet voice. "Huh...Aunt Sibyll, what time is it?" I asked. I usually woke up pretty late. "You have a letter." she said, giving it to me. "Come down stares and have breakfast, when your ready." she shouted from down stares. I opened the letter, not knowing what it was. It was Aortas! I din't think I'd get in! "Wild!" I shouted. I pulled on some clothes. "What?!?" Aunt Sibyll asked. She was much different with family than with students. I put Crescent, my one year old yeti on my back. He had just woken up. He was grumpy in the mornings so he was a little taken a back as to why I grabbed him and put him on my back. "Accio stuff!" I said, pointing my wand all around the room and then pointing it at my trunk. "Aunt Sibyll will be gobsmacked, Crescent." he just half yawned half growled. "What?" she asked. "Aunt Sibyll, I got accepted to Aortas!" I said. "That's great Shade!" she said. She didn't call me deary like her students. Since she had little money, I didn't get any from her. When both my parents passed away I was the ere to the money. We used to be rich, but I'm saving the money. I went up stairs and found my trunk packed. It was perfect. Crescent always rid on my back. He was really light. I returned downstairs. I thought that spell would never work. But I guess I was wrong. "Have a nice time!" Aunt Sibyll said, hugging me. She gave me some floo powder. I got in the fire. "Diagon Alley!" I said. I was there."Locomotive trunk!" I called and the trunk followed me. I changed into my fox form when no one was looking. If you'd seen it it would have been the strangest thing ever, a yeti riding on a fox's back and a trunk following them. I ran, it was nice to be back. I was running around when I bumped into someone, and changed back into my human from. The trunk crashed into us. "Oh, sorry." I heard a voice say.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Interaction plz, and no, I still haven't got interaction

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Ami Serenity Zeypher
    Species: Half-Human, Half-Vampire
    Personality: She's quiet, depressive, and hopeless....never really opening up much. She's a bit anti-social, despte being calm and serious.the She's moody and easily intimidated, also. Once you get to know her, she'll open up a bit.
    Appearance: Her eyes are a pale blue tainted with a ring of grey around the pupils, her hair is a dark brown, nearly black, with a few random streaks of blue, and her skin is deeply pale, almost colorless. She's around 5'11" and thin, around 100 pounds or so. Despite being half-vampire, she has fangs, but as a half-mortal, she can survive sunlight...and NO, she doesn't have that fictional ability of morphing into a bat. She wears a long-sleeved black shirt, baggy black pants that hide her shoes, and a black cord necklace bearing a blue crescent moon-shaped pendant.
    Class:
    Potions
    Transfiguration
    Charms
    Care for Magical Creatures
    Dinivation
    Herbology
    Auror Training: Offence Magic, Unarmed Combat
    Wand: 10 inches, Oak with Dragon Heartstring and a drop of vampiric blood.
    Animal: A young female wolf pup named Selene. Selene is pitch black with deep blue eyes.
    Quidditch: Keeper
    History: Ami hasn't really had much of an exciting history. Her father, who she inherited her vampiric blood from, was burnt when she was eight because of apparently of 'murdering several mortals', but he didn't. She lived alone as an only child, her mother a magical human, who was away much of the time. Though her years at Hogwarts seemed to be peaceful, she fell into depression soon....because she was pushed aside for being only half-mortal.
    Other: *uses Petrificus Totalus on Other and runs*

<~>Ami Zeypher<~>
    I awoke that morning tiredly, my face cold with sweat....my face feeling dew-covered. I stared out the window the bright firey orange sun tainted the pale-colored skies. I rushed to the bathroom, getting changed and dried off. Getting down the stairs, Selene approached me, slightly smiling. I bent down to pet her, then went into the kitchen...wondering if mother had left me anything. I went into the kitchen, my mother looking tired, as she used her wand to place my breakfast on the table.

"Well....Morning Ami," She said cheerfully, as I sat down in front of my plate....Selene laying down next to my foot.

"Morning mum...." I muttered, and took a bite of egg.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing...I just wonder if I'll have anything exciting this summer. Nothing has happened since we visited Aunt Miyu in Kyoto two years ago..."

"Oh....It's alright. I've been busy this year."

"That's what you always say...." I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes and continued eating. After finishing my plate, she used her wand to drag the dishes towards the sink....and I did my thing, go get the mail....the muggle-ish mail. I brought it in, laying each bill, magazine, advertisement, whatever on the table. Sighing, I sat on the bottom of the staircase, Selene soon following me. Scratching her neck, a screech owl made its usual noise, and flew into the kitchen...mail! I rushed into the kitchen, mother grabbing the mail, looking towards me, and motioning me to come forth.

"Ami, something for you...." She softly whispered to me. I nodded, and took the mail, reading the envelope, then opening it. It read:

'Ms. Ami Serenity Zeypher,

Thank you for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Enclosed is a list of books that will be required for the term. Please be sure to purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you would need at Hogwarts. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours Sincerely,
    Headmaster, Aortas Auror Academy'

"So....Ami, what is it for?"

"It's me going into Aortas Auror Academy...Term starts in three days."

"That's great....but three? We must get your things! I was able to have your things packed yesterday....and here's your Gringott's key..." She replied, handing me my key, which I placed in my pocket. I grabbed my wand, my broom(Nimbus 2001), the key and extra Galleons for the Leaky Cauldron she gave me for this, and the cage containing Selene. I flicked my wand, yelling 'Locomotor Trunk!', and getting everything I need. I approached the fireplace, and mom sprinkled a bt of Floo powder over me.

"You know what to do..." She replied with tears in her eyes, causing me to nod. I couched a bit, but recovered. "I'll miss you."

"DIAGON ALLEY!" I yelled, and I was off with the wind. I held my eyes, mouth, and nose shut as I lifted swiftly off the ground, to avoid ash. In a second or two, I landed outside the Leaky Cauldron, flat on my feet. Shrugging, I walked inside...hoping to get the barkeeper's attention. I clutched the key and bag of extra Galleons and softly spoke out, "'Lo....I'll be checking in...."

...I'm not dead yet!

Cool Trainer

Thank goodness Chifre now has a Keeper. I guess Beaters aren't really necessary. All we have to do is dodge the Bludgers a lot.
    I would also like to note that I will be interactive with everyone in the Chifre house, and that I will be friends with a couple of them. I am awaiting E12's answer, and I can have another one of the Chifre members be my friend.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name:Akina Naomi Tsuki
    Species:Half Human/Half Angel(Just meaning, she has the Wings.No Healing Powers, and Not Dead.)
    Personality:She's very shy, its very hard to open her up. But she's really cheerful, and very Smart..When someone asks her about her past, she suddenly gets depressive. She'll help out anyone who she thinks deserves it, And tends to keep Secrets well. Also, if Anyone makes fun of her Wings, she'll get very Angry, and blow her top off. She had moodswings a lot..But is mostly Cheerful and sometimes, even Bubbly.
    Appearance:About 6 foot 5, with Brown hair that goes to her Knee, and Icy Blue Eyes. She wears, when not in a robe,a White T-Shirt and Sky Blue Pants, with a Sun Charm necklace, and a Orange Jewel in the Middle of the 'Sun' Pendant.Her Wings, there are 8 wings, 4 Wings on each side that are about 3 feet in legnth. She can hide these in her skin, though(Which she does, alot, Not in certain Classes, though. Her robes have Slits for them. Also, what she cant hide, is 2 Little Wings, about 5 inches, on her head.
    Class:
    Transfiguration
    Potions
    Charms
    Herbology

Auror Training:
    Offence Magic
    Survival Training
    Armed Combat

House:Chifre
    Wand:13 inch Oak with Unicorn Hair and Dragon Heartstring.
    Year:1st year
    Animal:A Snowy Owl with Blue Eyes.'Yuru' is what she calls it.
    History:Akina's past, which she NEVER want's to talk about, is a very painful one. She was born to a Family of 2, Normal Human Wizard/Witch. Her Grandma, is a Half Human, Half Angel though, which is where she get's it from. Her mom somewhat abused her, using the 'Furnunculus'(Causing Boils) spell and the 'Jelly-Legs Jinx', which her dad always heal's. Her dad, though, is very nice and sweet to her, and thinks she's a Blessing. She was raised in the Wizarding world, though Being born in the Muggle world, they moved because of How she looked, and they didn't want anyone to know they were witches.They are a pretty wellset family, by means of money.
    Other:Brought a Ton of Money, in a bag her mom placed a seal on
    , so Only Akina can open it. Also, She brought a nice amount supply of Lotion, only because when she hides her wings for over 2 hours, her back gets a dry and sore. She is also study to be a Animagus, transforming into a Hummingbird.

<<Akina Naomi Tsuki>>

"AKINA!Get down here this instant!!"My mom yelled at me..The sunrose..It had to be the most Beautiful thing...

I was still in my Pink Moon and Star Pajama's, and grabed my Slippers,and walked down the stairs.I could've flown, but Mom hates that..

"What?"I asked her, my wings on my head, flapping with curiosity..
    "You got a owl this mourning.."Dad smiled..Mom frowned..
    "Oh!!Let me read!!"I grabbed the Parchment, and petting the Owl. Yuru cooed at it for a couple of minutes..

'Ms. Akina Naomi Tsuki

Yours Sincerely,
    Headmaster, Aortas Auror Academy'

"Who wanted to send you mail, Akina?"Mom asked, my Head wings flapping with anger..

"Aortas Auror Academy..I have a free day today, so I'll buy supplies..And some lotion.."I told mom, sternly..
    "I'll come with you, Akina..We'll buy Yuru a New Bell, and some new Healing Lotion.."Dad said..

"Let me get changed!"I smiled, and flew up the stairs in glee..Mom gave me the evil eye, and Dad yelled at her..

I got my hair brushed, changed into my Clothing..and lotioned my back..I could spread my wings again in Diagon Alley..

"When I come back, I'll set my stuff up..I only got 3 days.."
    Dad and me grabbed some Floo Powder, and in seconds..and yelling 'Diagon Alley!'

We got into the Leaky Caludron, and My dad went to the Barkeeper..

"Do you have floo Powder?"
    "Yeah"

I spreaded my wings, and got out into Diagon Alley...

"First..The Books.."

Banned

Name: Angelica Rose Fletcher
    Species: Human, also a registered wolf Animagus.
    Personality: Quiet, intelligent. She has a heart of gold, but a tough exterior to pierce. She stands up for her friends. As a wolf, she's fierce and intelligent, but a bit reclusive. Tends to run alone. If she hasn't changed into a wolf for a while, she gets restless.
    Appearance
    Human: 5'7", silver-streaked dark red hair down to her shoulders, deep green eyes. When not in uniform, she usually wears a plain green tank top and black pants to just above her knees.
    Wolf: Slightly bigger than the average adult wolf, her fur is a uniform black and grey mix, except for a patch reaching from her ears to her shoulder blades, which is dark red streaked with silver. Retains the green eyes of her human form.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures
    Auror Training: Offence Magic, Armed Combat
    Wand: 7 inches, Pine, Unicorn Tail-hair.
    Animal: A small white and grey husky pup named Chi.
    History: Mundungus Fletcher's niece (no, she does not approve of her uncle's exploits). She loves exploring the forest outside Hogwarts in wolf form. She's seen many things, from centaurs to spiders to a unicorn or two...and she thought she saw a werewolf once or twice, but she wasn't really sure.
    Other:

Angelica Rose Fletcher
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mail's here, Angel!"

Grimacing at the nickname that came so easily to people, Angelica swung down the stairs, going full-tilt into the living room. She probably would've gone into the kitchen as well, but a couch was parked right in the way. She ran into it, flipping over it and landing right on the cushions.

"How'd this couch get here?"

"It's to keep you from running me over."

"I've just gotta work on it! You know I have to keep in shape for Quidditch!"

She got up, trotting into the kitchen.

"Did I get anything?"

"Actually, yes. Something from that Aortas Auror Academy you applied to last week."

Smiling, Angelica took the letter and opened it, reading silently.

Ms. Angelica Rose Fletcher

Yours Sincerely,

When she finished reading, she couldn't help but cheer.

"I've been accepted, Mum!"

"That's great, dear!"

"Can I use the Floo powder? Gotta go out to Diagon alley, need books."

"I've packed your things already, although it was more in anticipation of you going back to Hogwarts."

"I'll take those, too. Where has Chi gotten to?"

"He's in the backyard, chasing gnomes."

Angelica opened the door, looking out. Sure enough, there was a small grey and white dog streaking around, chasing the potato-looking things.

"Chi! Here boy!"

The dog bounded up the porch stairs, jumping at her. She caught him and went back inside, seeing her trunk waiting for her. She chuckled.

"Couldn't wait?"

"Oh, before I forget, here's your vault key."

"Thanks, Mum."

She tucked it into a pocket.

"Tell Uncle Mun that he can't use my room to store his stuff while I'm gone. I had to flush rats out of the closet the last time."

Taking out her wand, she waved it at the trunk.

"Locomotor Trunk."

The now-floating trunk moved over to her. Putting her wand back in her pocket, she took a pinch of Floo powder from the cup near the fireplace, and sprinkled it into the fire. It glowed emerald, and she stepped inside, placing one hand on the trunk so it would transport with her.

"Diagon Alley!"

The fire flared aound her, and that familiar spinning sensation took over. After a moment, she stopped, and the familiar sounds of Diagon Alley greeted her.

"OK, now let's see...books first"

OOC: Sorry if I'm moving a little too fast!

---------------------
    Ajax Mostafa- Torignis
    ---------------------

After paying the bartender, I had ordered a butterbeer, and I sat there merrily drinking it, happy that school was almost here. I had sent my stuff upstairs with a Banishing Charm and I was now looking at my list of books and items needed, and released Ra from his cage, allowing him to stay perched on my shoulder. I had to admit, I was nervous, and I began to fiddle with my Gringotts account key. About five seconds later, I heard a loud thud from behind me, and I saw that someone else had arrived by Floo Powder. She was around my age, and she had flowing black hair with, oddly enough, blue streaks, and somewhat dull blue eyes. Carrying a puppy in a cage in her arms, she approached the bar, and she too told the barkeeper that she was checking in and paid him several Galleons.

"Hi there," I greeted, "My name's Ajax. You wouldn't happen to be going to Aortas too, would you?"

Banned

Kevin Usagi (Endriago)
    ------------------------------

I walked down the stairs and was greeted by my mother."Hello Kevin!"she said."G'morning"I said.I had only three days left before the term at Aortas started.Mom placed down my breakfast dish.Waffles,eggs and toast with orange juice.I picked up my fork and was about to eat until an owl crashed into my breakfast dish.I picked up a parchment that said:

Mr.Kevin Usagi Thank you for joining Aortas Auror Academy.Enclosed is a list pf the books and supplies you'll be needing for the term.We look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.Sincerly,Professer Avertisuer Aquilla Headmaster,Aortas Auror Academy

I stared at it and cheered.I was going.My mother read it and smiled."I knew it!!!"she said.She waved her wand and said"Locomotor Trunk." .A trunk came down with some stuff in it.She said"I packed it while you were sleeping."she said.She placed my vault key in my pocket.She then said to me"I got you a surprise."She handed me a black sheltie pup.I said"Thanks mom!"
    She said"You may use the floo powder and you should stay at the Leaky Cauldron."She then handed me some extra Galleons.She cried and said"I'll miss you."I said"No problem.My sheltie will keep me company."She hugged me and handed me some Floo powder.I took the Floo powder and said clearly"DIAGON ALLEY!"as I tossed some in the fireplace.
    I found myself in Diagon Alley.First,check in.I walked into the Leaky Cauldron and said to the barkeeper"Hello,I'm checking in."as I placed down the galleons.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    OOC:Who wants to interact with my character?

Banned

Name: Elizabeth Carrington

Species: Werewolf ^^

Personality: She's typically a quiet person, and can be very timid around people she doesn't know, but if she makes friends with someone, she's very outgoing. Being mostly introverted, when people make fun of her, she keeps all the hurt inside. She doesn't seem brave when it comes to daily life, but when something bad happens, she becomes much, much braver. She's also not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She's not very proud of the fact that she's a werewolf, and tries her best to act like she's not.

Appearance:
    Human: She's pretty tall at about 5' 11''. She has long, auburn curly hair, and crystal blue eyes. She typically likes to wear long skirts of varying dark colors, and has a dark red jacket that she wears over her shrit. She usually leaves her hair down all the time.
    Werewolf: As a werewolf, she has auburn colored fur that has other shades of brown in it. Her eyes are still that crystal blue color, and her tail is very fluffy.

Classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Divination, Muggle Studies, and Care of Magical Creatures.

Auror Training: Offence Magic and Survival Training

Wand: 12'' Maple, with Phoenix Feathers.

Year: 1st!

Animal: Her pet dog Mac is her animal. He's a mut that kinda resembles a terrier (kinda looks like Benji, if you know who I'm talkin' about) mixed with a sheepdog. He's not very big, and only comes to about 2 feet tall. HIs coat is a white/wheat color.

History: When she was about nine years old, she got lost in a dense forest on a camping trip with her parents (both muggles). She accidently ran into a wolf that bit her up badly. Her parents wanted to take her to the doctor, but they were intecepted by some wizards that had apparently been chasing the wolf. They immediately took her to St Mungo's, and thus began her first glimpse into the wizarding world. Soon after learning how to handle her transformations, she was sent the letter from Hogwarts. Her parents happily accepted her going there, and they told her to take Mac with her, so that she could have company when she would transform. At Hogwarts, she was sorted into Gryffindor, and tried her best to keep her werewolf thing a secret. Which, since she had few friends, wasn't too hard. The Slytherins didn't tease her about being a werewolf, seeing as they really didn't know, but they did tease her about being a muggle-born. When she transformed at Hogwarts, she tried her best to control herself, and was placed in a secure classroom away from people with Mac to keep her company. She was glad to have been asked to Auror train, because she has always felt that the threat of Voldemort was never really gone. (Well, as long as she has known who Voldemort is).

Other: She really loves animals, and her absolute favorite class is Care of Magical Creatures. ^^

----------
    Elizabeth
    (Endriago)
    ----------

'It's quite busy out this morning...' I thought to myself as I rode to Diagon Alley.

My parents were having a bit of trouble in getting there. It was as though practically everyone, or rather every muggle, in all of London was out today.

"The traffic's still bad..." said Mum, looking out the windows every few seconds, as if to double-check to see if it were any better.

"Don't worry, we'll make it there before long," said my Dad reassuringly.

Stroking my dog Mac, I sat in silence, my thoughts drifting off to the letter I had recieved only just this morning...

Thank you Ms. Carrington for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours Sincerely,

I smiled to myself, 'I'm going to train to be an Auror...!'

After what seemed a century, we finally arrived at Diagon Alley. Nothing much had changed since the last time I had been here.

But even though I had been here before, that didn't mean I wasn't still awed by it all. The funny-shaped buildings, the towering lopsided bank, and the dressed-up wizards all walking around, chatting about broomsticks and such.

I noticed a tap on my shoulder.

"Dear, your father and I are going to go change our money into wizard money for you. Will you be okay alone until we meet you to say goodbye at the Leaky Cauldron?" my Mum asked me.

"Sure, go on then! I want to get buying right away! I'll be getting myself a room in the Leaky Cauldron," I said excitedly.

I walked up to the entrance, Mac on a leash, my trunks behind me on my cart.

"Ready for some adventure boy?" I said to him. He stared up at me, panting from being in the sun.

We walked in the pub, looking for someone to ask about a room. I peered over and saw quite a few other kids asking for rooms too.

"Hello," I said quietly as I approached the others.

"You here for a room too?" the barkeeper asked.

"Uh.. yes," I said, even quieter, now that everyone was watching me.

"Right then... all you lot bring out your money one at a time to pay me, and I'll see to it that you get your rooms."

Each of us nodded, and began to form a very unorganized line to pay him.

Mac was starting to sniff a boy's puppy, who looked back at him curiously.

"Be nice Mac..." I warned him. He looked up at me with his usual innocent face.

"Hello!" said the boy that owned the puppy, "I'm Kevin."

"Uh, hi..." I said nervously, "My name's Elizabeth... my friends call me Lizzy for short..." I looked down at his puppy.

"Cute puppy... a sheltie isn't it? Mine's a terrier of, er, some kind... I'm not sure. But he's very sweet," I said more confidently, feeling that a subject about dogs was something I could handle.

Advanced Trainer

<<Akina Naomi Tsuki>>

"Hun..Want me to go home, and get your Stuff?You can check in here, I'll come back..and we'll go get your supplies.."Dad said,"You wont have to see Kasumi.."

"Yeah..that would be great.."I said, flapping my head wings with joy..I got a few looks from the Leaky Caludron...Half Angel hybrids aren't common much...I've even had Wand creators take Feathers for the wands..

Dad left, by floo Powder..My truck was Packed already..and Yuru was with me..so..

"I'll check in.."I told the bartender.....He stared at my Head wings with Curiosity..
    "Do..they hurt?"
    "No..Not Really..Wanna see them move?"I asked, but moved them anyway, back and forth..A Feather came down..
    "Can I keep it?"
    "Sure.."

He handed the key to me, offering if I would like a Drink..I polietly refused..I wasn't thirsty much..

"Akina..got the Key?"Dad came back, and was controling my trunk with his wand for me..Yuru Cooed..
    "Yeah.."We walked up the stairs, and opened the room..Placing Yuru in her cage, with some food, and my Trunck on the floor, and locked the room..

We walked back downstairs...I saw a lot of Kids, probably to get supplies..None had their dads with them..

"Dad.."I muttered...I strenched my wings inside..and got "Oohh's.." and "Ahh"

Cool Trainer

Can someone post about crashing with me, I kinda want to post soon.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

---------------------
    Ajax Mostafa- Torignis
    ---------------------

As I was sitting on my barstool, trying to make conversation with the girl I had seen come into The Leaky Cauldron a few minutes after myself, I was interrupted when I was hit with a trunk that was following, strangely enough, a fox and a yeti. I looked away for a moment to clean up my now spilt butterbeer, but I quickly doubled back for a second; the fox was no longer a fox, but another guy around my age, with black hair like mine, only longer and with red highlights. Using common sense, I deducted that he too must be an Animagus.

"Sorry about that...I'm Ajax," I said, as I held out my hand. He shook it, and I bent down to help him get the things back into his trunk.

Zephyr Potter
    [Torignis]

As abruptly as a boy named Druid had spoke to me, after the encounter with Rookwood, he left. But something felt strange, Druid, Druid, Druid... where had I heard that name before. And when he mentioned about giving Rookwood a good thumping, he seemed even more familiar. I shook my head, Druid seemed like a really nice person. Whatever the case, I didn't want to miss out on making a friend.

Bursting out of the Leaky Cauldron, I scanned the street up and down, there was no sight of Druid anywhere. He couldn't have gone far. My instincts told me I should head for Flourish and Blotts. Passing the Quidditch store, somehow I found myself slowing down and staring into the display case. It was a firebolt, just like my own. As I continued to walk again, I bumped into something hard. Ouch! I head someone yell as I did too. It wasn't something, it was someone!

"Sorry! Sorry!" I found myself apologising.
    "Nah... It's ok." the guy replied, I looked up at him, he was about an inch or two taller than I was and just as muscular as me.
    "Are you ok?"
    "Yeah. It's nothing..."
    "Hey, my name's Zephyr Remus Potter, just call me Zephyr or Zeph."
    "Oh, Hi! I'm Jayson Andrias Marionette. Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"
    "Yeah! You're from Hogwarts too!"
    "Oh, yeah!" But then, Jayson's face frowned.
    "What's wrong?"
    "Too bad I won't be seeing you around."
    "Huh? I don't get you."
    "I'm attending Aortas this year."
    "Hey! That's great! I'm going there too!"
    Suddenly, Jayson's face brightened up.
    "Cool! Where're you headed?"
    "I'm going to get my books at Flourish and Blotts"
    "Alright... Well, I've already got mine. Maybe I'll see you around in the Leaky Cauldron."
    "Yeah sure. See ya"

As he left, I felt that school at Aortas wasn't going to be that bad after all. In Flourish and Blotts, I pulled out my booklist and began hunting for my books. Reaching for A Beginner's Guide to Offence Magic, I saw another hand reaching for it too. It was Druid!

"Hi Druid! Zeph, remember? We met back in the Leaky Cauldron." I almost shouted, really excited to find him again.
    "Oh, hi..." he replied, not all to happy with meeting me. I glanced down at the book he had grabbed. Something hit me.
    "You... Um... Book... Um... You wouldn't happen to be attending Aortas too, would you?"
    "Yeah! You too?" Druid's face lit up with a really handsome smile that I had not seen before.
    "That's great! Hey you really should smile more." I joked.
    "You too..." He chuckled.
    I picked up another copy of A Beginner's Guide to Offence Magic turned to Druid to help continue the conversation, he seemed to feel uncomfortable; maybe that was why he left earlier. Not wanting the same thing to repeat I added, "So what subjects are you taking?"
    "Let's see..." he said, rummaging his robes and finally taking out a roll of parchment.
    "Hey! We're taking almost the same subjects!" I said as we compared out booklists.
    "Yeah. Except I'm not taking Herbology..."
    "Why? Thinking of punching the Herbology teacher?" I added jokingly.
    He chuckled again and smiled broadly. As we jogged off to pick up the other books it felt like this year couldn't get any better. New friends, a new school and a Rookwood-less year ahead. I beamed to myself and followed Druid.
    *^~CoolTrainerIcEz~^*

Advanced Trainer

<<Akina Naomi Tsuki>><<Chifre>>

Me and my Dad left The Leaky Caludron, and entered the Busy Roads of Diagon Alley..I loved it here the most..I didn't care if I stood out like a Sore Thumb..

Flourish and Blotts was the first place to go..I needed the Books on the list,and some light reading on Angel History..I liked to have referances if someone was to make fun of me..

"This book..and this one.."I said, placing the books in dad's arms..
    My head wings fluttered in glee as we came upon the history isle..

"Just 2 books.."Dad muttered..
    "Fine.."

"Angels in History and Major Events by Angels"I said, and took them to the counter..and payed for them..

"Books are done..now.."Dad said..
    "Lotion.."I reminded him.
    "We'll get that tomorrow, or you will..You still have a lot left.."

"Ok.."

We passed the Quiditich store, and I looked in the window..Broom's are nice...But I don't like Flying on something...I can fly with my own wings..

If anyone wants to talk to her, go ahead.

why wub woo Moderator

Name: Alec Firness
    Species: 15/16 parts human, 1/16 part giant

Personality: He is almost too kind for his own good, often charitable. He is always there to be a hand and never busies himself with selfish desires. However, dark wizards get his goat and he will not hesitate to strike one, even in cold blood. He is incredibly scary when angry. He is also quite intelligent too.

Appearance: He is six feet three inches tall and quite muscular, although he usually slouches in order to make himself look less intimidating. He has long well-groomed back hair with large black sideburns and green eyes. He usually wears a black cloak with a black leather sleeveless jacket with silver buckles underneath and black trousers and brown leather boots. Also wears brown leather fingerless gloves. He also has a Scottish accent.

Class: Care of Magical Creatures
    Auror Training: Offence Magic, Survival Training, Armed Combat, Unarmed Combat
    Wand: His wand is made out of wood from a Black Ash, so it is black, and the magical ingredient is the optic nerve of a Basilisk.
    Year: 1st Year
    Animal: Enchanted Cat (it can become a cougar to protect either itself or its master) called Holly
    Quidditch: Beater (played two matches for Hufflepuff)

History: Born into a family where his father was an eigth giant, making him about 7 feet tall, so he was used to being larger than everyone, though has only told his closest friends he is a part-giant. He lived in Scotland, his mother's family's homeland, so he has a Scottish accent. Led an almost normal life, he was in Hogwarts in the Hufflepuff House and, after learning Hagrid was also part giant, he sometimes talked to Hagrid about being part-giant but it is unknown if he told Harry or his posse. He never became as good friends as Harry and the rest did due to the fact he did not want to sneak out to Hagrid's hut nor did he want to attract attention from Harry. He was a Hufflepuff reserve for Beater and played two matches for Hogwarts against Ravenclaw as previous matches against Slytherin had taken their beaters out. He was Hufflepuff's unknown duellist as he took great pride and responsibility in practical training for DAtDA. He left Hogwarts with numerous OWLs and, not wanting to stay at Hogwarts as he had felt too much trouble had been caused due to Harry Potter, he accepted the training at the Auror Academy immediately.

Other: Owns a Nimbus 2001. He is also a licensed Animagus. His animagus form is a black lion with a yellow/gold mane and tail hair.

---

Alec Firness

I walked out the Quidditch store, broom slung over my shoulder and Holly circling my feet. I counted my galleons before slipping them back into my pouch.
    "Ooh, now, now, Holly, Aye've told you before, you cannee go aroond ma legs while Diagon Alley is this crooded!" I said. Holly purred innocently then leapt up onto my free shoulder. I turned around and saw a familiar face. Well, it wasn't exactly the face, the wings were also a big giveaway.
    "Akina?" I half-shouted. The man accompanying her and the angel turned their heads and looked at me. I smiled and walked over.
    "Hello Alec, nice to meet you..."
    "Aye, great day for shopping, no?" I asked. "Say, you aren't by chance goin' to this new Auror Academy lark, are yee?"
    She looked up at her dad then turned to face me.
    "Yeah, why, are you?"
    " 'Course I am! There ain't nuffin' I 'ate more than some dastardly bloke goin' aroond hexing innocent folk jis' fer the sake of it!"
    She smiled sympathetically.
    "You always were the quiet, vigilant one, weren't you," she said. I gave a large grin. She noticed the broom on my back. "So, thinking of joining the team there?" she asked.
    "Yeh, I kinda liked playing fer Hufflepuff when I 'ad the chance, ye'know. I just had to go take me ol' Nimbus to be reinforced. I kinda got big bones," I said, trying to hide the fact I was part-giant. I wasn't ashamed of it, but I don't know how people would react if I did tell them. I heard these ministry types don't like half-breeds. But would Akina understand, being part-angel and all? Well, that ain't easy to hide. I just realised there had been a long pause.
    "Well, Aye'm off to Flourish & Blotts. I, er, ain't got my books yet so, see you at the academy..."
    "If not sooner," she said, sweetly. I gave a small chuckle then walked off, waving back to her. Aye, what a fine lass. She'll mek an excellent Auror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Cool Trainer

Shade [Guivre]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Sorry about that...I'm Ajax," the guy said. "Shade, sorry, sorry, I'll be getting out of your way, let you and your girlfriend have peace." that obviously was the wrong thing to say because right away they both yelled, "What?!?" It shocked Crescent and he fell down. He started crying. I picked him up, "Sorry, I had been ignoring you haven't I? There, there," I said, giving him some butterbear that was dripping from the counter. "Isn't that better?" I asked in a soft voice. He nodded. I put him on the floor and he jumped up to lick the counter. "Um..you've got the wrong idea. We're not a couple, we just met!" Ajax said. This was a bad first impression. "Do you mind watchin Crescent for a while?" I asked. Before they could answer I took my trunk and asked for a room. I gave the guy gold and headed to my room, dropping my stuff.

Banned

-------------
    Elizabeth
    Endriago
    -------------

After Kevin and I finished our small conversation, I noticed that my parents were heading back.
    "Oh, here are my parents, I need to go with them.. um, maybe I'll see you around here sometime?" I said to Kevin.
    "Yeah sure," he replied.
    I walked up to my parents. I noticed that Dad was sporting a new black eye.
    "Wha.. what happened?" I said, hoping it wasn't a Death Eater that had done it.
    Mum responded first, "Well, the goblins aren't very friendly to, er, what is it wizards call us? Muggles? Anyway, your father got into a bit of a row with one... you see your father had accused-"
    "Oh honey, I didn't accuse anybody!"
    "-accused the nice goblin of not giving us the right amount of wizard money in exchange for ours... then, the goblin got angry, and before I knew it, your father was thrown backward by some kind of spell."
    "But then how...?"
    "Oh the eye? That was from falling from the spell..." she answered, guessing my question.
    "Oh," I said, trying to stifle laughter, it was very much like Dad to get into a fight over money.
    My family isn't poor, we're just not rich, so every bit of it counts. Especially to my Dad.
    "Well, should you take him home then?" I asked Mum.
    "That's what I was about to say... he really needs some nice ice for that swollen eye... but that means you would have to shop alone..." she said, sounding a bit nervous.
    "Mum, how many times must I tell you? Nobody knows I'm a, er, you know... so I'm pretty sure I can handle it! Besides, full moon isn't 'till next week," I answered softly, not wanting to be overheard by anyone else.
    "Right," Mum replied, "We'll, be off then. Goodbye Lizzy..."
    "Bye Liz..."
    They both hugged me, gave their supply of money to me, and went off to go try and find the car somewhere in the muggle street. I went up to my room to drop my things off, and then went back down to Diagon Alley.
    "Well, let's go shall we?" I said down to Mac, who seemed very keen to go. "Let's go visit Mr. Ollivander, he's always happy to see me."
    We got up to the wand shop, and I stood in the back, waiting for a small group of first years to get done with buying their wands. Mr. Ollivander then turned his big moony eyes on me.
    "Oh, Ms. Carrington, so nice to see you again. Problem with your wand, or have you just come for a visit?" he asked softly.
    "Just a visit," I replied happily. We chatted for a bit about the new threat of You-Know-Who, and of me going to Aortas.
    "You'll fit in quite nicely at Aortas," he told me, "They have all sorts there. Almost everyone who goes there is part somethin', can change into somethin', or wishes they could be both."
    "That's good."
    "You may even see other werewolves there." I paused; I knew there was another boy at Hogwarts that was a werewolf... but I had never really talked to him about it. He was quite vocal about being a werewolf, and I was afraid he'd let my secret out for sure if I told him. Unlike him, I didn't want people to know what I was. I was perfectly happy with them not knowing. Unless they were like Mr. Ollivander, who just happened to be in St. Mungos when I was diagnosed. Since we had beds next to each other, we got to be very good friends. It's amazing how friendly he can be with a nine year old.
    "Well, see you later Mr. Ollivander, thank you for chatting!" I said, leaving the shop.
    "Now for some books Mac," I said, trying to remember which way the bookshopp was.

OOC: I changed my Animagus with the permission of CoolTrainer IcEz. FOr more info, check my profile in the sign-ups or on the first page of this thread.

---------------------
    Ajax Mostafa- Torignis
    ---------------------

"Ummm...okay..." I answered, as Shade had practically thrown the Yeti into my arms and darted up the stairs with his stuff. As he dissapeared from sight, Crescent, which I assumed its name was, began to cry.

"Oh, oh dear..." I said, as I began to rock him slowly back and forth in my arms.

"You're not doing it right," said the girl next to me. "Here, let me try."

Well, she was right about one thing; I wasn't doing it right. However, it didn't stop him any more than when I had had him. When he continued to cry, Ra tried his hand at calming him down and began to sing gently and softly, something like a lullaby. When it still didn't work, I wished that I had bought my Care of Magical Creatures books already...but then, I remembered what Shade had done. I ordered another butterbeer, and as soon as the bartender slid it down the bar my way I transfigured the tall, frosty mug into a bottle. I readjusted my arms so that I could hold the Yeti with just one, but it was no easy task, seeing as he was fairly large for a baby. As I gave him the bottle, he instantly calmed down and began to drink. At least that was under control...now, where had Shade gone to?

Advanced Trainer

<<Akina Naomi Tsuki>><<Chifre(I keep on forgeting to put this on)>>

"Well, Aye'm off to Flourish & Blotts. I, er, ain't got my books yet so, see you at the academy..."Alec said after the long pause...

"If not sooner,"I smiled, with him erupting in a small chuckle, and then walking again..I would probably see him on the Train there..

"That kid was nice.."Dad said,"He's going to Aortas Auror Acadamy too?"
    "Yeah, that was Alec.."

We continued to walk, Me getting looks from my wings, Like I did everyyear I went shopping..I didn't care, personally, because..Well, I like being Half-Angel..though Mom Despises it..

I didn't notice before, My Head wings probably started to flap during the pause between the conversation between Alec and me..

"Damn it...stop.."I muttered...When they flapped from a emotion..it's not easy to stop them..

"So...Got your books, your robes, you got new ones for Christmas, so they are good...Your wand...is ok..right?"
    "Yeah.."
    "You take off the Ravenclaw Patch on your robes?"
    "Did and done.."

I thought about Alec for a second, as we just freely walked through Diagon Alley..I hope he would be ok..He was a half-breed like me..And the Ministry hates Half Breed's, I normally got letters from them for using magic when I wasn't..

Alec would make a excellent Auror, no doubt, and I know it would make the Ministry Upset like Hell if me and him got through the Acadamy alive..Much less, any Half-Breed..

"Let's go back to the Leaky Caludron..I'll buy you some butterbeer..."Dad said..My wings flapped with Thirst and happiness...

"One day.."I muttered"These damn things will flap when I want them too!"I made my wings go into my skin again, only for the Leaky Caludron...It would make me look a Little human..

'Just a little bit'I thought as dad ordered the butterbeer..

Sure, Jay, thats fine with me.

Name: Nessa Camarie
    Species: Human
    Personality: Nessa tends to be somewhat quiet when in a large group of people or without close friends. She is, however, very smart and quick to pick up on things. She has a wealth of logic and is usually willing to try anything once and give anyone a chance. She’s caring to those in need of help, but when someone wrongs her she won’t forget it.
    Appearance: Pretty short, maybe around 5’2” or so, and not exactly the build of a model. She still moves with a bit of grace although she can be a klutz at times. Her dirty-blonde hair reaches the middle of her shoulder blades, and usually has light blonde highlights in the front. Her eyes are slate-blue, but there is a ring of dull sea green around her pupils. When not wearing her school robes, she usually wears jeans and a blue or black t-shirt.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology
    Auror Training: Offence Magic, Armed Combat, Survival Training
    Wand: 13”, willow with Thestral hair core
    Year: First
    Animal: A black-and-white Kneazle kitten named Kira
    History: Nessa comes from a long line of aurors, although she has rarely been keen on the idea of following in this tradition. Two of her uncles were killed by Death Eaters when Voldemort’s power was at its greatest, heightening the pressure put on Nessa to become an auror. After hearing of Voldemort’s return to power, she decided to give in and train to become one, and fell in love with it.
    Other: She is currently studying to become an Animagus, and has yet to master it completely. Animagus form… hmm… Thestral’s taken… Unicorn, then. Muahaha.

Nessa Camarie <Chifre>
    “Nessa! Come on downstairs, dear; breakfast is ready!”
    “Mrrf…” With a disgruntled sigh, I practically rolled out of bed. As was usual for summer break, I had overslept by a couple of hours, and already daylight was streaming in through my window’s blinds. I walked groggily down the hall to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed, and then returned to my room for a moment. I glanced at the calendar hung next to my desk, the young Longhorn dragon in the picture still curled up in sleep. I hoped the Aortas letter would arrive today; after a week of waiting I was beginning to get nervous. There were only a few days before term began, and I know how Mom hated to cut things so short. She and Dad were ecstatic when I got the application to Aortas, but Mom had hinted more than once that getting my Hogwarts things from Diagon Alley would be a good idea, just in case. Like I would settle for that. I pulled my navy sneakers on and bolted down the stairs before skidding into the kitchen and nearly running over Sandie, our newly-mother Kneazle.
    “Oh, watch the poor thing, Ness. She’s been through enough since we gave away the kittens,” my mother said as she piled waffles onto my plate. She was a slightly frazzled but nonetheless happy little witch, and always had sympathy for any person or creature going through a rough time. I began pouring syrup onto my breakfast as Mom magicked some plates from last night’s dinner into washing themselves.
    “Where’s Dad gone off to?”
    “Oh, the Ministry sent an owl for him before dawn. Something about a group of Death Eaters being spotted last night. They just needed his help for a little while; he should be back soon.” I sighed inwardly. The news of Voldemort’s return had made any mention of Death Eaters unsettling, but my parents spoke of them in almost casual tones. I knew there would always be that risk, that chance of something happening to them, but over the past few months I had learned to deal with it. I refused to let myself get worked up over it, and Aortas was highest on my list now, anyway. I wolfed down the last few bits of breakfast and added my plate to the self-washing ones.
    “Oh, alright… -Open the window; mail’s here!” Sure enough, the kitchen was soon a flurry of feathers. A fierce-looking eagle owl dropped off a copy of the Prophet and our own screech owl, Aluca, fluttered in and tossed a letter on the table. She then hopped to the counter and helped herself to the scraps missed by the plates. That wasn’t the last of them though. A large tawny owl suddenly flew in and dropped a letter right into my arms. It was a large, brown envelope with my name on the front, and a crest printed in sparkling blue ink on the back. It had a dragon, unicorn, phoenix, and basilisk intertwined within it, but I barely took notice before ripping the top off. My heart beat wildly as I read the parchment inside.

"Thank you, Miss Camarie, for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours sincerely,

A surge of energy and happiness rushed through me. I was going to Aortas! Mom had barely begun a “What are you so happy about” before I stuck the parchment in her hands and practically danced around the room. By now my mother had gotten to the rest of the envelope and said, “Well, you’d better get down to Diagon Alley right now; term starts in three days.”
    “Three days? That’s cutting it a bit short…”
    “Don’t worry about it. Get your things together and you can stay at the Leaky Cauldron for that time. Here’s the money got for your supplies. Remember to save some.” She handed a jingling drawstring bag to me as I turned to go upstairs.
    “Alright. I’ll be down in a sec.”
    A few minutes later I was standing outside the Leaky Cauldron with my trunk, broom, bag, and carrying Kira, my Kneazle kitten. Mom had said I could take her to school a few days ago, and I was glad to have her with me. I walked up to the counter, trunk floating behind me. The bartender smiled toothlessly. “Another one, eh? I’m assuming you’d like a room?”
    “Yes, please. Just for two nights.”
    “No problem, missy. You can have room nine upstairs. Here’s the key. You need help with your things?”
    “No thanks; I’ve got it.” Before going up the stairs, I took a better look around the bar. There was already a group of young wizards there, and I recognized some of them from Hogwarts. I turned back and went up the stairs to find my room. It was a cozy looking bedroom, but perhaps a bit musty. I let my trunk down beside the wall and tossed my bag on the bed. Kira jumped on the bed and made herself at home, curling up on the pillow. “Try not to get into any trouble while I’m gone, Kira. I’ll be back in a bit.” She seemed to mew in response and flicked her tufted tail.
    I walked back downstairs and out of the inn. Perhaps I would talk to the other students later, but or now I wanted to just look around the Alley and perhaps pick up some supplies.

~~Yoko Denryu (Guivre)~~
    I sat in the Leaky Coldren and sipped some butterbeer. My letter still hadn't come and at this rate i was going back to Hogwarts.
    I watched some other people talking happily among thier friends about Aortas and how cool it would be to go.
    A barn owl flew in through the window and landed in my butterbeer.
    I untied the letter and opened it with my wand. It was the letter! The one inviting me to Aortas!
    I read it over and over to make sure it was right. My Slytherin friends are gonna be so jelous when i tell them!
    I was in Diagon Ally for a few more days and my parents think i'm going back to Hogwarts... I grabbed a peice of parchment and scribbled:
    Hey Mum and Dad,
    I got into Aortas and i'm not going to Hogwarts! WOOPEE!
    Love, Yoko.
    I ran up to my room and found Snowy.
    "Hey, send this to Mum and Dad please!" I said.
    I tied the letter to her leg and she flew out the window. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling.
    This is gonna be soo cool! No more Draco Malfoy taking my Quidditch postition! I looked over at my Nimbus 2001. I need an upgrade...
    I grabbed my money and headed for the broom shop.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Name: Malvar Dragus
    Species: Werewolf
    Personality: Hard working, he's always trying to overcome the stereotyping that werewolves are stupid. He's constantly trying to better himself, and keeps trying to bridge the gap between were-people and normal folk. He's a proud person, who doesn't take kindly to insults about his nature.
    Appearance:
    ~ Obviously, when he's wearing his uniform, his dress sense is mucy the same as everyone else. I'd imagine the uniforms are like in Hogwarts, but with the class colours? He's about 5'4", with a big build. Has shoulder length dirty-brown hair (dirty-brown, not dirty), very dark brown eyes, almost black infact. When he's not in uniform, he has grey combat trousers, black boots, a green shirt and a brown seude jacket.
    ~ As a wolf he's much like a regular wolf, but quite bigger. More like the size of a calf. His fur is also dirty-brown, and his eyes have gone completely black. He has the ability to stand on his hind legs and walk upright like a man, so his back feet are very powerful and muscular
    Class:
    - Defense Against the Dark Arts
    - Transfiguration
    - Potions
    - Charms
    - Creatures of Magical Creatures (is this typed out wrong?)
    - Herbology
    Auror Training:
    - Offence Magic
    - Unarmed Combat
    Wand: 10" Oak Wood, core made of crystalised Mandrake sap
    Year: First, of course
    Animal: Aside from himself.. heheheh. He has a cat, called Noswaith. It's a bit of a wild cat, pitch black fur and brilliant yellow yes.
    History: From Wales originally, born into a Wizarding family, he was bitten by a wolf at a young age. He took his "curse" as a gift, and as he learnt the different veiws the wizarding world had on werewolves, he decided he would change that. Attending Hogwarts, he made people more aware of werewolf rights, and more peopl began to look up to him and admire him. Except for most of Slytherin, who disliked him very much.

As with any werewolf, he turns into his canine self at the full moon, and is usually quite ill looking and ill temepred the few nights surroudning one. To date he's never attacked or endangered anyone as a wolf. He's one of the few pupils at Hogwarts who'd explore the Woods outside, as he hunts there in wolf form.
    Other:

Ook, i'll have to catch up on everyone elses posts later, right now, let me just get a post in to set myself somewhere.

Malvar Dragus (m) Werewolf ~ Torignis

"There's an owl coming in, everybody watch out." I said, opening the window wide. ABout three minutes later, a white tawny perched itself on the sill and relenquished a scroll. I tore it open and read it

Thank you Mr Dragus for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours Sincerely,

"Is everything packed?" My dad asked.
    "Yeah, did it all a few days ago just incase. Do we have any floo powder left? I have to go buy all my books and equipment."
    My dad left then came back with a pot of powder.
    "Good Luck son."
    "Thanks dad." I took the powder and slammed it down "Diagon Alley!"

Everything went green for a second, then I found myself in a floo tube in Diagon Alley. I brushed the soot from me, and stepped out. There was a woosh from behind me. I turned to see a small bag of galleons waiting, with a note.
    This is from us, make sure you get everything you need son.

I took the money and started to shop around. The first few books on the list were pretty common. Aldaheirz' Guide to Common Creatures and Aldaheirz' Guide to magical and rare creatures came in one handy volume. Rodar's Herbs and Spices, A beginners guide to Potions, Charms and other spells, Transfiguration and it's uses in the Wizarding World. The other books on the list looked a little less common. I'd have to go into some smaller specialist shops for those.

After some searching I found Defence against the Dark Arts being sold on a new stall. I guess the Aortas Academy opening didn't go unoticed in the sales world. Offencive Magic, a guide for all I managed to pick up ina dark and gloomy store owned by a giant, who's head and forearms were all I could see of him. Unarmed Combat, skills without magic I found after a fair bit of searching, but I got it for cheap off another werewolf shop owner. He also gave me the latest copy of Full Moon - All the news for werewolves and more. A magazine I was hoping to get before catching the train. Last but one stop was to get a new wand.

"10" Oak Wood, core made of crystalised Mandrake sap." the store owner said as he handed it over "A fine combination."

I made sure everything was secured to my pack, before heading for the last place on my list, The Leaky Cauldren.

Banned

Name: Shilan Shinomori
    Species: His great-grandfather was a vampire, otherwise he's a human of Japanese descent, muggle born.
    Personality: Kinda withdrawn, is determined to the point of having tunnel vision to be the best. He rarely drops his guard, even less when he's in his determined state. Still, he can be a decent person... sometimes
    Appearance: 5'10, thin build. He looks a lot older then he is, his face is always stern, and he already has a few lines around. His hair is jet black and long, hanging casually down to the front, sometimes obscuring his deep blue eyes.
    Classes:
    -Defense Against the Dark Arts
    -Potions
    -Charms
    -Transfiguration
    -Care of Magical Creatures
    Auror Training:
    -Offensive Magic
    -Unarmed Combat
    -Armed Combat
    -Survival Training
    Wand: 13', holly, manticore bone marrow
    Animal: A large horned owl named Khayame.
    Quidditch: Enjoys quidditch, but doesn't really want to play. Would play if asked to...
    History: Grew up with his aunt and uncle in London. When they received the Hogwarts letter, he was officially kicked out of his family. His family didn't really care for magic. Outside of Hogwarts, he lived on the streets until he was taken in by a kind English family during the summer between his 2nd and 3rd years.
    Other: His only hobby is taking care of dangerous creatures. He would love to have a manticore, dragon, thestral, fire crab, or just about anything for a pet.

Shilan- Torignis
    ---------------------
    Shilan sighed, stepping into the Leaky Cauldron from the entrance to Diagon Alley. He slowly removed his red tinted sunglasses, looking around the dark bar. He could see many people talking excitedly to friends and family. More Aortas students probably. No matter, they weren't important. He was somewhat disappointed to leave Hogwarts now. He was about to start all the interesting NEWT classes, and would've had a chance to be on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, now that all the Chasers had left. He softly thumbed the Aortas letter in his coat pocket as he slowly walked over to the bar. He ordered some ice water, slapping a few sickles on the table. Shilan reached into his bag, pulling out a fancy-looking blue eagle quill and a spare peice of parchment and began to write.

Dear Hagrid,
    How's your summer going? Sure hope it's better than the last one. Speaking of that, how's Grawp doing?
    Anyway, guess what? I got in Aortas! Only bad thing is I won't be able to help you with any of those cool creatures you hid in the forest. I wish the Blast-Ended Skrewts didn't kill themselves off, they where really fun, although I doubt many other people thought so. Aortas doesn't have any creatures there, and they don't allow anything outside of household pets and Owls. Boring. But anyway, it should be fun. I'll keep in touch over the school year. Remember, don't go showing off any of the creatures in the forest during your classes, you might draw attention to yourself.

-Shilan

He put his quill back in his bag and attached the message to Khayame's leg, softly stroking her back. "See ya when you get back," he muttered, sipping his water as he watched Khayame fly off.
    Shilan was glad he bought his books and stuff early. Now that all the Aortas students had arrived, the stores would be horribly crowded. Drinking the last of his ice water, he took out his wand, muttering "locomotor trunk", and walking off toward his room.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow... I can't post for a day and look how this thing flies! ^^ Oh well,, I'm good at poofing up some where in the middle of things.

Name: Avyian Tseuga
    Species: Were-Unicorn (see Bio for info)
    Personality: Avyian is rather the 'nice' girl, who likes to make friends but usually doesn't like to cause trouble. She's very kind to everyone, and will stand up to people if she believes they are out of line and will suddenly become quite bold in a situation like this. She otherwise is very cheerful, although some tims she seems lonely or depressed... but she usually keeps that to herslf and doesn't let others see it unless they truely know her.
    Appearance: She stands about 5'8, with an athletic yet very trim and slender build. Her complexion is rather fair with a slight hue of a outside-sun tan, which causes the cheeks in her face to naturally seemingly always be rosey flushed. Her hair is lengthy and long, reaching to about slightly short of halfway down her waist and it seems to always remain perfectly straight, except for the ends being slightly curled under. Towards the front of her face her hair is layered to frame her face, and it is a slight mixture of various golden blondes and light browns to make a rather interesting mixture for hair. Her eyes are a bedazzling sight of light blue, seemingly frosty-glazed and very piercing to anyone who sees them... and rather eerie too.
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Divination, Creatures of Magical Creatures, Herbology
    Wand: 12", waterwood, made with the inner core being that of the hair of a unicorn mixed with the essense of faey dust. The wand itself shimmers bright silver.
    Year: 1st year
    Animal: A small cat, (really small... like kitten sized, only it's a full-grown cat), which is named Youkai and is pitch black with startling green eyes.
    History: Her father, a full blooded Wizard who worked at the Ministry of Magick (one of the very few who was working secretly for the Order) was the one who raised her all her life, although she did have a mother but she died when giving birth to Avyianne. Her father did not tell her how or why her mother died, so she did not question it thinking that her father had his own good reasons for not telling her. She grew up in the Wizard world, and was actually given her wand at a very early age. Sadly however, when she reached the age of 4, she began to discover she was quite different then most people. For some reason, she could see things that soem people couldn't... (you'll find out what.) and she could talk to most animals with ease. Later, on the night of the cresent moon (occurs monthly), she transformed into a young Unicorn colt. She found out from her father (who was desperately covering it up, so no one would find out.), that she was half unicorn and was sort of a were-unicorn, like a werewolf except a unicorn and she would turn into one monthly. Her father kept this a secret from all except for a selected few of teh order so not to give Avyianne trouble. She soon was enrolled in Hogwarts, and after recieving her O.W.L.S and the letter, her father was shortly killed while working for the Order. The mystery surrounding her father's death is unknown to what cause... but Avyianne is shocked adn although she's agreed to go to teh Auror's school, she's depressed at this occurance.
    Other: She has a silver necklace with a moon pendant around he rneck..

Avyianne Tseuga - F (1/2Unicorn/human)- Endriago

Avyianne stood there, her eyes wide with disbelief as she sat in the hard, wooden chair of her home. There were several figures before her, all of them standing except for one who was sitting across from her. They all remained silent... as tears flooded Avyianne's vision and she swallowed hard. Her life had come crashing down, and she didn't know how to take it. Her eyes watered instantly, as streams of small tears strolled down her cheeks and towards the outside of her eyes. She clutched the letter in her hand... it seemed that just a few minutes ago she was so happy. She had been excepted in the the Auror academy, and then they came... and her world had taken a wicked turn and crashed.

"I'm so sorry you have to be put through this Avyianne." One of the figures spoke, as she gazed at the one who spoke. She didn't know how to respond... how did you respond? Instead of having to however, the figure sitting spoke.
    " It will take time for you to grasp the fact that your father is dead. We understand... but we want to make sure you don't do anything rash. He fought for the Order very honorably, and he would not want you to do anything out of hand for the sake of his life if it would put you in danger. So we ask you, that you would go to the Auror school, and continue to live your life."

Avyianne couldn't believe it... did they just want her to forget her father and pretend nothing ever happened?
    "I can't just pretend nothing happened!" Avyianne suddenly gasped, her voice stressed and tight from crying. Her hair wavered beautifuly in her moistened face, as the sitting figure in front of her shook his head.
    "We are not asking you to forget your father, we are simply telling you that he would want you to move on and to do your best at the school. If you do become an Auror, then you can perhaps seek revenge for your father and help the Order."
    With that another figure elbowed the sitting on and hissed..
    "Seek revenge?! We don't want unrashionable words!"
    "The girls' going to want revenge on Lord Voldermort!" Almost all of the figures flinched, except for one- and except for Avyianne. Ever since she was a child her father had been talkng about him... telling her how he would return, and AVyianne had to be careful. Her father had been especially worried of Avyianne, since he had been in the Order and his child, Avyianne, was half unicorn. He had heard that Voldermort had a taste for using Unicorns if he couldf ind them... which had caused her father to become quite paranoid.

Some time had passed as many figures of the Order talked to her, until finally they gathered to leave. One figure however, Remus, stayed behind.
    " Avyianne... why don't you go to Diagon Alley and buy the things you'll need for school. That will get your mind off things... it's good to get fresh air."
    Avyianne looked at Lupin- he had been a good friend of her father's, and he was one of the very few who knew of her unique bloodline. Avyianne looked into his eyes... and instantly she felt her emotions leaving her again..
    " But what do I do?! I'm all alone! How will I pay the bills and get to school when the time comes a-"
    She couldn't speak anymore, her words turned into nothing but stifled cries as Avyianne tried to not cry, thsu causing herself to simply breath heavily and furiously wipe away at her tears. Remus gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, as he shook his head.
    " Don't you worry about that. I'll take care of it. When the day comes for you to leave to school, I will come fetch you. So don't worry your little blonde head about anything, alright? You just go to Diagon Alley."
    With that, Remus stepped up and took out some Floo Powder. With that, instantly flames rose as he looked at Avyianne.
    "Promise me you will be okay?"
    Avyianne patted her face with the edge of her shirt and nodded.
    "Y..yes."
    "Good. Now just use your magick to get back here."
    " I know."
    "Take care Avyianne and remember- your father is with you, and he will forever be proud o fyou."
    Avyianne then disappeared as slhe entered the floo powder.

Soon Avyianne was in Diagon Alley. She already had money on her... and gazing about with the parchment in her hand for what she would need, she walked. Wizards and Witches were alraedy bussling about, eager with their own duties. Swallowing hard, Avyianne hoped she looked alright... as she absent mindedly tucked a strand of loose, golden-touched blonde hair behind her ear. She walked... and slowly but surely she started to stop at a few stores, buying her things and placing themin her bottomless bag which she held with one hand. It was when she stopped buy the Leaky Cauldron, that she saw the news. Big headlines...
    " Mysterious Death: Ministry Worker Vincent Tseuga Dies of Anomaly." Worse of all, it had a picture of the location of where he had died... in the Forbiddon Forest, just off Hogwarts grounds where he was working for the order.

Avyianne stopped walking and shut her eyes for a brief moment... Snape himself had told her that her father had died. Died while on some mission for the Order... and although he had succeeded, it had costed him his life. Voldermort himself had killed her father.

Avyianne quickly walked away from the Leaky Cauldron... and she kept browsing through DIagon Alley. If that was the latest headline, no doubt that was the latest gossip. Hopefully no one would bother her... most people probably wouldn't recognize her anyway unless they were from Hogwarts- so only students would know, and most of them wouldn't have the guts to talk to her anyway.

Sighing.. Avyianne quickly wiped away a hint of a tear from her eye, and kept walking in search for more supplies. Unknowingly however, Avyianne had failed to notice she had already gotten all of the things she would need.

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

why wub woo Moderator

Alec Firness

I wandered off, in search of Flourish & Blotts. Since I only spent my lifetime in Tillycoutry (in Scotland) and Hogwarts, I only visited Diagon Alley twice a year; school supplies and Christmas presents. At least I could pay my way in life; back in Scotland, I worked in Glasgow during the summer. Paperwork mainly for the Ministry branch up there, which isn't as bad as the one down here. I sighed as I wandered into Flourish & Blotts.

Looking around, I remembered where my books would be. I walked over to 'Magical Creatures' and looked at the different selections. Somewhat pertubed, I glanced there was a sudden increase of books in the 'Defence against Magical Creatures' section. I guess now Voldemort is utilising what he can muster, people should be prepared for anything. I spied out an Auror-Academy Approved one, or a Triple A book, and got two AAA books, one about Care of Magical Creatures and one concerning Defence against Magical Creatures. I then walked over to the more academic selection and noticed that there were many AAA sales happening. '3 for 2' here and 'AAA Potions only 5 Galleons'. I shrugged and got a DAtDA, Transfiguration and a Charms book, all AAA so I could get one free. After getting the 5 books, I opened the door a bit clumsily and ran into someone.

---

OOC : Anyone can take it from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

~~Yoko Denryu (Guivre)~~
    I walked along Diagon Ally. An owl flew past my head, i watched it fly over the shops, not noticing another person. I walked straight into him. He dropped all his new books.
    "I'm so sorry! Let me help you with them!" I said, bending down to help him pick them up.
    "It's ok..." He said as i handed him his books back.
    "I'm Yoko."
    "Hi. I'm Alec."
    "Are you going to Quidditch supply shop?" I asked.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

----------
    Elizabeth (Endriago)
    ----------

I walked through the store, looking at various books on the shelves.

"So many..." I said, eyeing them intently.

I passed by the books about werewolves without a glance, and went to the magical creatures books.

"I'm not just going to buy my schoolbook, I'll buy a few others too," I said aloud, grabbing the ones that looked interesting.

I walked up to the counter, and placed my large stack of books on the table top. After I paid for them, I left Flourish and Blotts, and went back to walking on the alley.

I passed by other kids, and thought to myself, I wonder how many other Hogwarts students are attending Aortas this year?

----
    Anyone who wants to interact can. ^^

Banned

Kevin Usagi (Endriago)
    --------------------------------

It was my turn in line.I gave the bartender my Galleons.The bartender handed me my key and said"Don't lose it!"I walked up to my room and opened the door.I shut the door as I entered.Perfect.A bed,a desk,a chair,two windows and a carpet floor.I put down my things.I peered into my trunk and pulled out a collar and a leash.I put them on my dog.Although it would only take three more days to go to Aortas,I decided to get my books.I first had to stop at Gringotts.I took my sheltie and walked out of The Leaky Cauldron and walked into Gringotts,where there were some wizards there.I gave my vault key to one of the goblins there and withdrew enough for all my supplies,to last the school year and some extra Galleons,just in case."Okay...First,the books."I said.I wandered and found Flourish & Botts,where I found that two wizards bumped into each other.I walked past them into the store.I found lots of wizards there.I found a book on Herbology,Charms,Potions,DAtDA,CoMC and Transfiguration.I then spied a book on all of the magical creatures that existed.I wanted it last year,but my parents said that I couldn't have it until the next year.It was only 5 Galleons,so I got that too.I paid for all of them and walked out.I walked to the Quidditch supply shop and found wizards looking at the brooms.I stopped and looked there.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Zane Aerywen Lupin
    Species: Anamigus
    Personality: He's basically a nice person once you get to know him, and is very calm. He's also really brave and smart..Also really fast on his broom
    Appearance: See the attatchment
    Anamigus: He's a wolf anamigus...fully white
    Transfiguration
    Potions
    Charms
    Care Of Magical Creatures
    Herbology
    Auror Training:
    Offence Magic
    Unarmed Combat
    Armed Combat
    Survival Training
    Wand: 9" Oak, Dragon Heartstring
    Year: 1
    Animal: A small white wolf pup named Frost
    History: He was somewhat related to Lupin, and he was pretty proud of that. His mom wanted him to be an Auror, and she sent him to Hogwarts. Then he got the letter..
    Other:For quidditch here's brooms and tricks ://www.mugglenet.com/quidditch.shtml Zane has a Moon Trimmer, which is very fast

Zane Chifre

[COLOR=teal]
    "Thank you, Mister Lupin, for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours sincerely,
    Zane read out loud once again as he headed towards Flourish and Blotts to get his books.
    " Finally an Auror." Zane muttered, his trunk floating behind him, and his vault key in hand. Frost accompanied him loyally by his side as he stepped into Gringotts and faced a rather rude looking Goblin.

After his withdrawal of Knutts, Sickles, and Galleons, Zane headed for Flourish and Blotts, looking at the book list. Frost growled at him, pointing out the fact that he had missed Flourish and Blotts. Zane nodded and headed back, entering the shop. He looked up and browsed through the books, picking out some his choice, such as Caring for a Wolf , The Uses of an Anamigus , and Finding Your Hidden Potential , along with the Aortas books. He paid for them briskly and left, passing the Quidditch store. He smirked at the Firebolt on display and though about his Moon Trimmer.
    " I'll beat them. I was Seeker for Ravenclaw...and we won the Cup." He muttered.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Name: Larien Moody
    Species: Half Human/Half Elf/Animagus
    Personality: Well, her personality is sort of split. At times, she can be a total downer, depressed and withdrawn, that sort of thing. She's naturally quiet and a loner so those qualities are natural to her. Most of the time though, she's cheerful and nice but pessimistic, sarcastic and blunt. An odd combination but it's easy to get along with actually ^^
    Appearance: Taking most of her traits after her mother, she's slim and tall, about 6'1 and sort of pale. She has a strong build though which is hidden from most people. Unlike the normal elf hair, which is long, golden and shiny, Larien retained her father's hair, which is a dirty blond. She likes it short though, but long enough to cover her pointy ears, which sticks out of her hair sometimes. Like a normal elf though, her eyes are a bright blue, but mixed it with a steely gray, which makes it hard for people to look into for long. Keeping with the old style, she wears a royalblue tunic under her robes, with black leggings and black leather boots
    Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures
    Wand: Mahogany, 11'', core contains a pegasus hair mixed in with grounded griffin claw
    Animal: A rusty red Ocelot named Celeros. He's incredibly intelligent and somehow understands what Larien always says
    History: She was born to a muggle father and her mother who was a full blooded elf and a witch. She lived in the muggle world for a while, but they didn't know about elves and teased Larien endlessly for her pointy ears. She tired to persuade her parents to move to the wizarding world but they were hesitant. The turning point though in their decision was when Larien turned into a Great Eagle (mythical bird) during class one day. They hastily moved into the wizarding world and sent her to Hogwarts so she could control her animagus trait, which she found out came from her father's side. Bit of a nasty surprise when he found that out, nastier when he found there was a wizard cousin in his family but was never told about him. Anyway, being at Hogwarts was also weird since elves were a rarity but she wasn't picked on. She was just left alone which made her a bit depressed but she mastered her skill rather quickly and spent time with her cousin, Alastor Moody, in which she was trained somewhat in becoming an Auror. That's why she wasn't surprised when she received a letter from Aortas Academy.
    Other: Nada

Larian Moody - Endriago
    ---------------------------
    "Larien, time to get up."
    I blinked with my face in the pillow as I rolled over and sat up. Celeros peered over at me with sleepy eyes but got up as well and padded out of the door and down the stairs. Getting up to stretch, I felt my arms almost reach the ceiling of my room. Not quite though since it was 7 feet high and I was 6'1 and wouldn't be growing anymore in this lifetime. Still though, it was quite interesting enough for people to stare at me all the time, because of my height and elven features. Elves weren't rare, but few ever came out into the public, much less carrying a wand and going to a wizarding school. They liked seclusion much more. Thank god my mum went on the low road, became a wizard and married my father, a muggle. That got my relatives pretty cheesed off at her for that one. I thought it was rather nifty though since we had to show everyone that elves weren't stiff and moody.
    "Larien, did you hear me? Get your tail down here now!".
    I snapped out of my mid-thought, quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. Greeting my parents, I sat down as mum handed me a plate of eggs and bacon and a letter.
    "Must be from Aorta's", I said as I ripped it open.
    "God knows your cousin wanted you to apply for it", dad chuckled as he helped himself to some scrambled eggs and bacon.
    I nodded as I scanned the letter. It was pure hell that Mad Eye put me through that training for the past couple of years as I went to Hogwarts at the same time. He would be furious if I wasn't accepted.

Thank you Miss Moody for joining Aortas Auror Academy. Attached is a list of books that you will be requiring for the term. Please ensure you purchase all of them as well as the standard supplies you need. Once again, we look forward to seeing you at Aortas Auror Academy.

Yours sincerely,

"Good, I got in", I sighed as I put the letter down and started to shovel food in.
    "Brilliant", mum sighed and went into the living room, fishing her wand out from within her robe.
    Dad clapped me over my back as I ate, almost making me spit out my food but I held it down and gave him a dirty look. Coming back out from the living room, mum had a trunk floating behind her. Waving her wand, the trunk settled down quietly.
    "I knew you would get in so I packed your trunk with everything you need, plus money that should last you the year, even if you waste half of it on sweets. I also had your wand checked out yesterday so it's fine. And I suppose Celeros wants to come with you to school again, am I right?".
    She directed the question at Celeros, who perked his ears up and mewed, nodding at the same time. No one knew how he could understand us, but it beat talking to a brick wall.

Finishing my meal, I gathered everything together and moved it over into the fireplace. With Celeros sitting on the trunk, I grabbed a handful of Floo Powder and flung it down.
    "Diagon Alley!"
    As I shot up, I heard my mum's muscial voice shout over the roar of me shooting upwards.
    "Look in your trunk for an early birthday present. Have a good time and send us lots of lettersssss....."
    Shooting around, I closed my eyes for most of the trip until I landed in the Leaky Cauldron. Wiping soot off of my clothes, I hauled my trunk over to the bar as Celeros nimbly jumped off and walked right next to me.
    "Larien, good to see you", Tom smiled his familiar toothy grin.
    "I need a room for the next 2 days before I go off to a new school", I said to him as I sat down.
    "Yeah, that's what a bunch of these kids are here for also", Tom replied, sweeping his hand across the bar table.
    Looking around, I saw a bunch of kids my age talking to each other or hauling their trunks up the stairs to their rooms, their pets right behind him.
    "Room 13 again I suppose?", he asked.
    "Sure", I replied and took the key.
    Hopping off the stool, I dragged my trunk up the stairs and down the left corridor into room 13. Most people don't like it because of the number, but I'd grown to like it after my last stay here with cousin Mad Eye. Opening the door, I swung it open as I dragged the trunk in and put it on the stand. Remember what my mum had screamed, I flipped open the trunk and stood with awe as I looked in. Right on the top was a brand new Nimbus 2003. The Firebolt was too expensive for us but I needed a new broom after my Cleansweep 7 broke down on me. They said the 2003 edition was almost as fast as the Firebolt so there wasn't much of a comparison. Holding it up lightly, I stroked it with care and put it back, making sure I didn't leave any imprints upon the smooth pine surface. Gleefully looking down at Celeros, he mewed and walked over to the door.
    "Yes, I suppose we should go shopping then?", I said with another nod from him.
    Opening the door, I collected the key and money bag as Celeros hopped onto my right shoulder and sat there, perched in a comfortable position. Walking down the stairs and out the door, we scanned around the crowded street before going into Flourish and Blotts. Scanning my requirement list that I fished out from inside my tunic, I bought the required books, plus a few on elven and quidditch history. Walking out the door with a heavy bag and a slightly lighter purse, I headed out the door and down the alley. A couple of heads turned my way as my ears were sticking out today and I was feeling particularly tall, but I ignored the glances and blindly looked at another store while walking before bumping into someone. Looking down slightly, I bumped into a girl my age, with curly auburn hair and a small terrier right next to her. It appeared she'd never seen a half elf before, much less a pure elf as she stared at my pointy ears, penciled eyebrows and pale complexion, plus an Ocelot on my shoulder. She caught hold of herself though and shook her head before smiling shyly.
    "Sorry I bumped into you", I smiled and held out my hand. "My name is Larien Moody."
    She raised an eyebrow at the last name but returned the grip.
    "Elizabeth Carrington. Nice to meet you. Are you going to Aorta's this year?".
    "Yup. I just got the books from Flourish and Blotts. I'm heading down towards the ice cream store for a cone. Want to join me?", I asked hopefully.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Angelica Rose Fletcher, Chifre
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, Chi. Get into the carrier. I don't want to lose you amid all these people."

After a few minutes, Angelica finally did coax the little husky pup into the carrier. Taking the carrier with one hand, and with the floating trunk slightly off to her left, she joined the line to get a room. Finally reaching the front of the line, she paid with a few Galleons in her pocket, making a mental note to visit Gringotts after settling her stuff down.

"Your room is room 11, missy. Here's your key."

"Thank you."

Up the stairs she went, the trunk still following, until she reached room 11. She noted, with satisfaction, that the trunk didn't crash into anyone or anything. Shutting the door behind her, she set the carrier down on the bed, then drew her wand out of her pocket.

"Finite Incantatum."

The trunk hit the floor with a very loud thud, causing her to cringe, then mutter. She undid the catch on the carrier, unleashing a rather mopey puppy into the room.

"Alright, Chi. I'm going out to get my books. No doggy landmines, no chewing the furniture."

Bark. Did that mean OK? Maybe...

Fingering the key in her pocket, Angelica went out, locking the door behind her. The first place she'd go would be Gringotts, of course, then probably Flourish and Blotts for books. After that, who knows?

Cool Trainer

---------------------------------------

After buying all my major supplies, such as books, and getting my wand retuned, I went into the Cloak shop to get my robes resized, since I had grown about 5 inches over the summer. This didn't take long, so then I went back to the Leaky Cauldron to rest. I ordered myself a Butterbeer, and payed for it. I drank it, watching all the people outside. I saw hundreds of students, all of who could be going to Aortas.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Cool Trainer

Shade Guivre
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After dropping my stuff in my room I changed into my fox form again, Aunt Sybill always said I was to careless with my abilities though. I ran outside the room. At exactly the same moment a girl walked out of her room, we collided. This just wasn't my day, probably half the people in here knew my secret already. I changed back into my human form. "Oh, sorry, sorry." I said, helping her up. I stared at her for a couple of minutes but then realized what I was doing. "That's okay..." she said. I then found I was still holding her hand, come on Shade, your bright, think of something! I told myself. I removed my hand. "Um...again sorry." "Was that your fox?" she asked. Would I really reveal my secret to the second girl I saw? Yes. "No..that was me." She smiled, "Your an animagus too?" she asked. "Yeah, what kind are you?" I asked, trying to make polite conversation and trying not to get killed. "I'm a wolf." she said. "Again, sorry, by the way, my name's Shade." "Angelica." she said. "I'm getting my supplies, I'm going to Aortas Auror Academy." "Me too!" she said, smiling. "Would you like to come with me?" I asked, nervously. "Um...sure!" she said. We walked down stairs. I then saw Ajax While Angelica wasn't looking I stached some gold into his hand. When we were leaving I mouthed, Take care of Crescent, and if he falls asleep, put him in my room. I also tossed him the key.

Advanced Trainer

<<Akina Naomi Tsuki>><<Chifre>>

"Akina.."Dad said, as I took the Butterbeer, and started to drink..."I got you the Bell of Yuru Yesterday.."

He hed up a collor like thing, that was red velvet, and connected to it was a Bell..
    "She'll love it.."I said, with my mouth full of Butterbeer...It was followed by my dad Laughing..

"Anyway, with your mom..She really loves you and all, she just hates.."
    "Half-Breeds"
    "Yeah..Anyway..She was really happy that you got into AAA..Her mom was a Auror..This was her's when she was a kid.."He handed me a crystal Orb...a Remembrall.
    "I won't be needing that.."
    "You don't know.."I touched it, and a scarlet colored mist fulled it..

"Umm.."I said, and whispered 'Tell mom I love her, I hope to see her soon.'..The Scarlet color faded..

My head wings flapped with laughter as I finished my butterbeer..

"So..I'll be going...I packed some money and stuff into your Truck.."
    "I'll see you..for Christmas..Or if you write me a letter.."

He went to the fireplace, and used floo Powder..