Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pokemon Avengers Capture Center V-20.0!!! (Official)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Pokemon Avengers Capture Center V-20.0!!! (Official)

Pikachu, please let me remind you again that since my junior year has just started, I will be quite busy. Unlike the people at the CCCC, there is only one employee at PA and I have homework and other things going on all the time. QS and I pride ourselves on being active (well, only me as of now) despite leading busy lives off the internet so don't tell me to go to this topic after 2 days of no updates. Patience is key in being a customer here so unless I'm away for 5 days without giving a good explanation, just keep yourself busy with other things, such as leveling up your captured Pokemon at the CC Battle Arena

Pushing yourself out of the narrow corridor, you make your way out of the right fork and into the central area where you promptly go into the left. It's much like the right side and after a short walk, you come upon another dead end but with a pool, this time with dual types in it, such as Chinchou, Surskit and Carvanha:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Get Closer/Throw Pokeblock

You can only go out of this fork, into the central area and go forward
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to release Aleu my bagon then take the extreme speed arcanine to the Ancient Ruins in Europe please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/ Hit with confuse Ray, then Poison Powder and Stun Spore.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala- I'm not surprised you're lettting her go *releases Bagon*

Settling yourself on top of the Arcanine, you fly off across the ocean and towards the Ancient Ruins. Arcanine sprays massive amounts of mist into your face as you travel on the water but you don't mind since the ride will be quick. And 5 minutes later, you're assumptions are correct as you get onto land and travel over many hills until you arrive at an old ruined temple. Jumping off, you stroll inside and down the lit corridor. You see nothing in the beginning, but after rounding a few more corners, you see an Aipom, Igglybuff and Zigzagoon in front of you:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Get Closer/Throw Pokeblock

You can go in any direction you want

Pikachu- Flasing a confuse ray at Chinchou, you watch as she bobs up and down in a dazed state. You then proceed to use a poison powder on her successfully but when the stun spore appears over her, she moves away just in time but starts to blanch from the poison:

T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Lure Ball

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*yawns* I wish we had those sleepy smilies again ;-;

You already used the lure ball on Squirtle. Try again
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Me wasn't aware you had to use different specials but:

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Moon Ball (running out of balls)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

There are no moon balls --; Haven't I told you to look at the front page and check which special balls can be used? You also should be keeping count of what special balls you have left, something else I'm not going to keep count of since it's not my responsibility
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Legendary Ball (then I'll have the Friend and Heavy left) I checked the Temple of Knowledge/Store so I know we can use those, at least that's what QS said on the inventory

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Did you buy those balls cause if so, I need a link for proof
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Um I'm kinda confused can you tell me which balls I'm allowed to use as my special balls in this park that I don't have to pay for? (I checked the front page and it's not there.)

Banned

Default Re: Pokemon Avengers Capture Center V-20.0!!! (Official)

Originally posted by Quicksilver62160
    Equipment: 5-5, Five Pokeballs, 5 Special Balls (Fast Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Hyper Ball, and Master Ball), every time you use either, change the number
    *points* Hope that helped — and yes that was on the front page.

Banned

Heh thanks Hexae

Chinchou/Antartica/7/0-3/First Mean look, then Paralyze with Thunder Wave and throw Hyper Ball

Banned

No!I meant Africa/3/Air Pidgeot

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Pikachu- Trapping the Chinchou with meanlook, she stays right in place but isn't happy about it. Then you paralyze her with thunderwave and then throw a hyper ball. Shooting inside, the only indication that she's fighting back is the red light flickering but soon, that dies out. Congrats, you caught a Chinchou!

Chinchou at Level 5 (female)
    Base Stats and Attacks to Level 5
    Breeded Move of Choice
    No TM
    Holding: 1 CCP
    Personality: Mild
    Trait: Volt Absorb- Restores health when hit by electric attacks

What will you do now?

S_K- It's called using the edit button. Use it next time or else you're gonna spam up every topic you post in but made a mistake --; And btw, you won't be able to get Trapinch now since you stated that you wanted it. It's in the rules if you're confused. If you hinted or stated that you want a specific Pokemon (acidentally or on purpose), you won't be able to get that Pokemon. Do you still want to go to Africa?
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

I'll Go to Europe/3/Dugtrio Underground Railroad

Banned

No fair! I knew that was a rule though.Now I want Antarctica/2/Air Pidgeot

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Pikachu- Pressing a button to call for the Dugtrio, you don't feel anything until a rumble sounds from beneath you. When it looks like the whole lagoon is going to fall on you, the Dugtrio pops up, bobbing their heads. You sit on top of them and ask to take you to the Mountain Regions in Europe. Immediately falling right through the hole, you rush in an underground tunnel back north. It's not a long trip but it's quite harrowing with all the dirt and rocks flying into your face. After a bit of direction changing, you finally come up out of the ground and onto the base of a mountain. Getting off as quickly as you can, you brush yourself off and look up to see a Pidgey, Swablu and Skarmory:

You can climb up the mountain or go in any other direction

S_K- It's quite fair since it was stated in the rules from the start

In the NY Base, you climb onto a spare Pidgeot and fly down south towards the Icebergs in Antarctica. The flight is obviously quick since your charge is traveling at Mach 2. You also get wind burn from the flight, which isn't that great but at least you got to your destination rapidly. Touching ground, you start to jump from iceberg to iceberg until you see a Tentacool, Psyduck and Totodile:

You can either continue jumping icebergs or dive into the water
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Antartica/2/Dive in the water

Banned

Yay! Skamory!!! The truth is I just randomly picked a destination and prayed I didn't get a fishing one.

Skamory/Europe/3/0-2/ Feed to lure it over to me, then trap with fire spin and throw Master Ball!

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

South America/1/Extremespeed Arcanine

~Crystal Tears~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

S_K- Opting to dive into the water, you peel off most of your outer clothes and put on a breathing device before you jump in. Moving around rapidly to keep yourself warm, you start to explore, looking all around you. Except for the top, everything is completely black below you. Luckily enough, a Spheal, Staryu and Shellder move into your vicinity. This should keep you busy for a while:

You can go in any direction or go back on land

Pikachu- Holding out a piece of food for Skarmory, he glances over at it and decides to divebomb you. Throwing it upwards instead of getting eaten, the steel bird manages to catch it and chew. You then use a fire spin on Skarmory, burning him well as he's trapped and has nowhere to go. As it dies down, you take out your master ball and fling it at him. Getting him inside, he doesn't even have a chance to fight as the light goes out by the time it lands on the ground. Congrats, you caught a Skarmory!

Skarmory at Level 5 (male)
    Base Stats and Attacks to Level 5
    Breeded Move of Choice
    No TM
    Holding: 1 CCP
    Personality: Lax
    Trait: Keen Eye- Prevents loss of accuracy

What will you do now?

Crystal- Getting on the Arcanine in the NY Base, you decide to head south to the Amazon River. Opting to go midwest and then south since Isabel is coming, Arcanine sets off at a rigorous pace, causing you to hold on for dear life. You quickly pass the local scenery as he heads in Central America and then South America. Going through the rainforests, you pass through the brush until you get to the river. Getting off, you start to walk with the flow of the river until you spot a Scyther, Wurmple and Nincada heading over to get a drink:

You can walk in the direction of the flow or against it
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Antartica/2/Swim foreward

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

S_K- Taking no interest in the 3 Pokemon, you swim past them, going forwards. As always, you don't see much of anything, but as you continue on, you start to feel like someone's stalking you. Turning your head around, you don't see anything except the same blue water. Shrugging your head, you proceed to continue swimming. A few minutes later, you have the same feeling again, and sure enough, you turn your head to see a Carvanha, Wailmer and Chinchou, following you just for fun:

You can go in any direction or go back on land
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Cleffa/Europe/4/3-5/Sit down,and strokes the little Cleffa.

Banned

Antartica/2/Swim to the left

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

LN- You start to sit down and pet the little Cleffa, but she becomes afraid and runs away, around the corridor:

What will you do now?

S_P- I have no idea why I've been calling you S_K for the past 3 reffings. Sorry about that O-o

You wave at the 3 and then head left, going towards the icebergs. Over the past 10 minutes, things have become quite cold and you start to panic. Fearing hypothermia, you surface and race back towards your clothes and PA backpack. Hurriedly, you dry yourself off and put on your warm clothes again. Feeling much better, you decide to head left again, this time on land. Crossing a couple of icebergs, you don't see anything until you spot a Mudkip, Squirtle and Eevee talking to each other:

You can only travel on land now
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Oh....well.

South America/3/Extremespeed Arcanine

Banned

Eevee!
    Eevee/Antartica/2/4-5/Throw pokeball

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

LN- Sighing, you get up and walk out from the way you got in. Once outside, you whistle for the Arcanine, who races up to you after a couple of minutes of waiting. Getting on, you immediately fly off down a couple of hills and straight onto the ocean, where you race across the water. Enjoying the somewhat relaxing ride, you spot a couple of different species of water Pokemon and watch as they surface the water and try to catch up with Arcanine. Few do though and as you try to watch them swim as fast as they can, you come onto land and run through the forests before getting to mountains. Climbing up one of them, the going is a bit slower but you manage to get to your destination in about 10 minutes. Sliding off, you start to walk around when you spot a Charmander, Magby and Growlithe in the distance:

You can walk across a field of rocks or follow a lava flow westward

S_P- You hastily throw a Pokeball at the young Eevee but she spots it well before it comes near her and sidesteps it and watches it crash into the ice and slip into the water:

I think it's time to post a new version. When that gets up, you can post your next replies
    T_M_L

My ASB Team: