Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.15 [M.A.]

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.15 [M.A.]

Goldenrod Tower V.15
    Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor
    To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
    To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from the bottom left corner. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
    Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 – Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.
    Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Note: You may only ask for 10 Scratchcards from the Group 1 category per day

Group 2 Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Note: You may only ask for 20 Scratchcards from the Group 2 category per day

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

[OUT OF ORDER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask for a clue (one at a time, maximum of three), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a clue which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' without asking for a clue, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you are given one clue, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given two clues, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given your third and final clue, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many clues you ask for), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
    Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)
    For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge
    Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

Note: all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. With the use of a Division Gem, an Accelerator Gene will be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Thanks Mike!

( 7/11 ) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Me >> I'm left with 76 MGCredits, so for today i'll play 20 games of Group 1 Scratchcards please, for 2 CCP's. #'s 1, 2, 3

Now i'm down to 56. Oh well.

Kyle >> Light Gem | Scratchcards : 9 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins

Elite Trainer

Jay >> 10 Red MGCoins, 20 CCP's.

Me >>
    (7/10) >> Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?
    The fair... Though they're sometimes more of'em during summer. I went to the big fair in Antwerp once when I was young though.

( 7/11 ) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.
    Umm... If it's trying the newest 8-loop rollercoaster, I'd have to dare do it. Or the circumstances should push me into doing it. For other things, I just have to talk myself into it, I guess; like "Don't be so yellow, everything'll work out jùùùùùùst fine." Get it?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

(7/11) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Oooh, toughie.

I usually see others doing something I never tried before, but I only do this new thing if it interested me. For one, if I was to suddenly find out many of my closest friends began smoking, and one of them asked me to just try smoking as well, I would refuse, and I wouldn't be too happy with some of them...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Sctarchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Mike >> Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

(7/10) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?
    Yes, I've been to a Halloween far at this farm. I was really little and they had corn mazes and stuff.. I went loads of times. They had a haunted house too, lol.

It depends what everyone else is doing. If they're all doing one thing, I'll do something totally different to stray from conformity. I hate doing something when there's fifty other people doing it.

2 MGs please.

Elite Trainer

WTF? That's the sixth Solar Gem I won!?

Kyle >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

Hexae >> Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin.

(7/10) >> Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?

There's a rodeo in Bremerton (about and hour or so from where I live, my grandma lives there) that comes once a year toward the end of August. I've gone to almost every year since I was about... oh... 9 or 10. I've missed it the past two years, though; last year I was at camp and the year before we just couldn't make it for one reason or another.

My friends. They're the ones who normally push me into stuff. Like earlier in the year, I liked this guy, and out of a fit of insanity or something I wrote a note to him but I didn't really plan on giving it to him, because that's just not the kind of person I am. Then my friends found out about it and talked me into giving it to him. The situation definitely could have turned out better... but that doesn't have to do with anything. Yeah, my friends are probably the only thing that can get me to do something that I don't really usually do.

2 MG, please

Elite Trainer

MarshmallowEgg >> Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(7/10) >> Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not?

I used to go the the schools Giant Day when i was in elementary school. It was like a mini carnival that was held one a year. One time i won 4 cakes on the cake walk ^^. I havn't been to that since 5th grade though

Normally if i think of an easier way to ry something i will give it a shot. It usually ends up not working. Then sometimes people i know will show me an easier way, but if i find something that works for me, I usually stick with it.

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Not really, I've been going to this celebration for the Dragon Festival (I'm Chinese) for the past 2 years but other than that, I can't really say I've been to any other events except for my school's annual Carnival (which can be a bit boring at times). I don't why I don't go, I guess it's mainly because I don't know about half the events there are and they don't interest me much anyway. =/

Hmm...I guess if I have a challenge ahead of me I just try to push myself into accomplishing that task by thinking of how happy I'd be afterwards or how much things will change for the better. I guess I sort of force myself then.

2 MGs please.
    Thanks to BlazikenKevin for the avatar :]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Amy >> Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone.

Julina >> Red MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem.

Cool, thanks Jay. I'll use my Red MGCoin for the Guess This game, please.

Banned

I'd also like to play the Guess This Game. *pays Red MGCoin*

(7/9) >> Do you enjoy the minigames that come with certain videogames? What's your opinion on them?

Yeah, minigames are fun. They give you something to do when you're bored, or when you're stuck or don't feel like playing the main game.

Um.. I'm sure I've been to at least one, but I can't remember any now. Oo Usually they're not that interesting, and I have better things to do. :3

(7/11) >> What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Um.. usually my friends, but sometimes I just try something new because I find it interesting. *shrug* I try to force myself, but that doesn't always work. ^^'

3 MGs pleez.

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I would like to use the Eletronic Move Tutor. *Pays three Red MGCoins*

The Pokemon that I would like to get the move taught to is Luna, my lv. 5 female, captured, Eevee.

Yeah, I've been to the fair that comes into my town once a year. That's about it.

(7/11) >> What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

My friends, and family. They both get me to do knew things. Also, my curiosity certainly plays a role in that, as well.

2 MGs please.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Julina >> You're welcome.

I startle other pokémon by suddenly moving. I polish my body once a day using leaves. The more water I drink, the glossier I become. Who am I?

Hexae >> If my rage peaks, I become so hot that anything that touches me will instantly go up in flames. I create blazing explosive blasts that burn everything to cinders. This occurs when I rub my fur together. Who am I?

Miko >> Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Darkness Gem.

Sheik >> Solar Gem, Mystery Box.

Well, you don't need to specify what pokémon you'll be giving the TM to, as you can decide that afterwards. Anyway, you got a Minimize TM. Enjoy.

Default Answer...

I haven't been to any events because the area I live in hardly gets any events and if the UK has any events they're mainly in London and that's too far away from me.

I sometimes do something new if my friend forces me to do it because it'll be a laugh and I don't think it will be a laugh for them. Still I enjoy doing something I wouldn't normally do but not all the time just when I want to.

~Andrew

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Andy >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Banned

You're surely a Typhlosion.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hexae >> Surely I am 8 ) Pick your prize.

Banned

I'd like an Ocean Gem as my prize please. ^^

I'd also like to:
    1) buy a Hollow Stone
    2) forge it with the Ocean Gem
    = deficit of 5 CCPs

For Eevee of course.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hexae >> Oh? A Vaporeon eh? *Takes CCP's and forges* There you go: { ~ } Hope your Eevee likes it.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yes I have. I have to go to the Festival in the Park many times. It's really stupid too =>. All we do is walk around the park a few times and then leave because there's nothing to do. I wish I didn't have to go each year :<

Uhh.. I don't really have anything to inspire me to do something, but if someone else is doing it then I might as well do it too. :>. But most of the time I just force myself to do the thing =O.

Ok, I would like 20 scratchcards for today =O (1,2,3,7 Stamps)

Banned

(7/9) >> Do you enjoy the minigames that come with certain videogames? What's your opinion on them?

Yes, I love the minigames that come along with video games. Whenever you don't feel like playing the actual game, it's fun to just sit down and play the "alternate games" that come along with them.

No; atleast, I can't remember if I have. They're usually boring, and I'd rather be somewhere else than some stupid place. xD

I don't know. xD I usually just declare, "I wanna try (insert thing here)!" one day. ._.
    ~
    Three Mystery Gifts, please. xD

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Matt - Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
    10x Blue MGcoin
    9x Red MGcoin

A while ago. We have a bunch of stupid parades, parties, and crap around different holidays. I don't go to them any more; they're all geared toward little kids. And there are never any good ones <_<

Hmm... depends what it is. I'll try it if it looks interesting and/or will help me in some way. If it's something I want to do, I'll obviously do it. If it's something I don't really want to, I'll just make time to do it anyway <_<

20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps :O

2MGs, 20 SCs

Oh yes, would anyone be interested in buying any of these from me? <_<

Genetic Accelerator Gene - 6 stamps maybe?
    Leaf Stone - 4 stamps

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I would like to sell those two gems please. 4 stamps I believe?

Banned

I'll sell my Photosynthesis Gem please. *takes 2 CCPs*

Originally posted by Jay
    Julina >> You're welcome.

I startle other pokémon by suddenly moving. I polish my body once a day using leaves. The more water I drink, the glossier I become. Who am I?
    U are Seedot. ;D

( 7 / 10 ) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?

Um. The last state-only event thinger I went to was Anime Expo. Should that really need an explaination? (( Unless you have no clue about me. . which most don't. )) That was the first time I've actually gone to Anime Expo, out of years and years of wanting to go to it. . and I'll probably continue going for years to come. I've been to Comic Con down here in San Diego a few times as well, but it isn't as fun for me since I'm not interested in 'comics' as I am anime and such.

( 7 / 11 ) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

Myself, or friends. If its up to just me, it usually comes with a load of thinking and thought before I actually will. . well, that's for drastic things, anyway. Something that's not out of the ordinary I usually won't think twice about. If its friends. . they're just a huge influence on the things I do. . and I trust them a lot. So, if they're pushing me to do something that I don't usually do, I probably will. Afterall, its not everyday you get to try something new. .

I'd like two MGs pwease. ^^

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ally - Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Hexae - 2 CCPs

Matt - 4 Stamps

My 2 MGs + 20 Scratchcards :O

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(7/10) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your community/province/state/country? Why or why not? If you have been to any of these events, how many have you been to more than once?

There are plenty of annual festivals and stuff here, and sometimes I go to them ^^;. The Tribeca Film Festival was pretty cool since they showed several movies that weren't out yet :O. Then there was also a huge party down here which was cool too. And when I lived in New Jersey, there would be this carnival every year or so, and that was fun to visit when I was really young ^_^.

(7/11) What inspires you to try something new, or to simply do something you normally don't do? Do you force yourself or by another method? State.

It's actually usually me who inspires myself to try something new o.o. And if I start to give up on something, I try to force myself to do it again, cause then I'd be dropping a commitment. Rarely do my parents or friends inspire me to start up new stuff.

2 MGs please.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

Originally posted by Discothéque

Yes, I love the minigames that come along with video games. Whenever you don't feel like playing the actual game, it's fun to just sit down and play the "alternate games" that come along with them.

No; atleast, I can't remember if I have. They're usually boring, and I'd rather be somewhere else than some stupid place. xD

I don't know. xD I usually just declare, "I wanna try (insert thing here)!" one day. ._.
    ~
    Three Mystery Gifts, please. xD
    I've been skipped. ^^;; Sorry, just thought I'd bring that to attention. xD

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default this was from the last version but...

Originally posted by Jay
    Amy >> I may drop out of the sky suddenly. I will subsistingly eat morning dew only. I try to move as little as possible, and i'm very weak. Who am I?
    I am pretty sure that it is sunkern. If i am right i'd like a blue MG Coin. I would also like to play guess this again. *hands in my red MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm... original...

( 7/12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

Danny >> Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP. | Scratchcards: 21 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 Red MGCoins.

Say, may I buy the Leaf Stone from you? My Exeggcute would like it when he grows up. Unless I can't see that someone else bought it, which I can't see right now, then sorry. *Holds out 4 Stamps anyway*

Tyler >> Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem.

Discothéque >> I'm so sorry ^^;. Lunar Gem, Green MGCoin, Division Gem.

Amy >> That's correct. Here's your Blue MGCoin.

My 'nose' is always pointed towards the north. My nose repels others of my species due to something 'special' about it. Who am I?

Me >> *Has 77 MGCredits* I'd like to play Scratchcard 20 times today please. #'s 1, 2, 3 and for 2 CCP's.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Hmm... original...

Amy >> That's correct. Here's your Blue MGCoin.

My 'nose' is always pointed towards the north. My nose repels others of my species due to something 'special' about it. Who am I?
    I think that that pokemon would be nosepass. If i am correct i would like another blue MG Coin

I would also like to sell my hollow stone for CCP*

( 7/12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

Currently i would have to say I Will Hold My Ground by Daryl Whorley. I like it becuase its a good song, and i can relate to it. I also like his song Have You Forgotten? However my favorite singer currently is still Toby Keith. ^^;;

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

( 7/12 ) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?... I'm not that knowledgeable with songs... 2BA Master maybe? lol. Sorry. And I don't know which other songs that band made.

(7/12) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

Eh... *thinks* Probably... "I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne. I like Avril Lavigne. My friend burned the CD for me. I also like "Things I'll Never Say" and "Anything But Ordinary" by her.

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Well, there's the Big E (nickname for the Eastern States Exposition). That's where about 5 states in New England show off stuff from their state. and there's an agriculture fair-type thing, and all the ususal carnival rides. and carnival food. and booths where people come to a fair to sell stuff.

boredom and people recommending things are some of teh reasons i do new things.

(7/12) What's your favourite song currently? Why do you like it? Do you like any other songs by this band/song artist?

I don't think i have a favorite sog right now. I don't particularly have a favorite band or song artist, either.

3 MGs please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Default Answer...

My favourite song is "Simple and Clean" from Kingdom Hearts at the start of the game it's a remix of the song and at the end the full song sounds just great. I like it because it has a sorta love style theme and this makes it sound good. The artist has more songs as I have found but I haven't listened to any more of them yet.

~Andrew

Banned

The Road I'm On - Three Doors Down. I like it because TDD rocks, and are amazing at creating new tunes and sets of lyrics for new songs. I love almost all of their songs, and I love this one the best because I like the lyrics, and as usual, I love the tune. ^__^