Thread: Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!(poll)

Banned

Default Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!(poll)

Time or me to make a poll! Do you watch any shows like Jerry Springer, or Opra? I dont watch them i just wanted to make a poll about something

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

occasionally if I'm really bored I watch the maury show, it's got some cool stuff on it sometimes .-.
    jerry springer... oh god that show scares me XD the first and LAST time I saw it, a guy was dressed up as a woman, and his mom (looked like she was 80) was beating him up, lol. he kept repeating he wasn't gay... hmm, I doubt it. not many straight guys dress up as a woman every day. ....do they? >_>;;;

~Katie

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I watch Jerry Springer only after Saturday Night Live ends on saturday nights and occasionally when it is on before Conan O Bryan. It helps me go to sleep and it is always entertaining. Sometimes it goes over the edge tho. The audience questions at the end is the funnest part.
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I watch Sally Jesse Raphaelelapahalel. Last week, a dog died after he only had one leg and one eye and was owned by a poor orphan from mexico I cried. Sally is my hero. She makes dreams come true...I wish she could make my dream of being Alyssa Milano's make up guy, come true *sniff*

*sings title music* na na naaaaa na na na naaaaaaa

~Jay

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Did you know that Springer is running for Senetor (or something along those lines?) Anyway, I started watching it recently (there's nothing else on..) and I must say..it's very funny. Especilly when you have a racist guy on there. That's the best. XD

Guy: *point at the camera* And tyhat goes for ALL you *****ers out there!!
    Me: *grins and tumbs up* I'm SPECIAL!
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah, Springer is running for a political job again I believe. Most people don't know it, but he was actually a Mayor before his talk show.
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Didn't Springer used to be the mayor of Boston or something too?

=o I knew he used to be some kinda head of somewhere or something, lol.

~Jay

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by GoldenNoctowl77
    Yeah, Springer is running for a political job again I believe. Most people don't know it, but he was actually a Mayor before his talk show.
    Mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio if I'm not mistaken. Recently the local CBS station did a poll about his new race. Almost 60% of the people in Cincinnati would vote for him. Personality I think he's got a good shot at winning it if he runs.

Anyway to answer the poll I do watch Springer from time to time. As of now I think one of the best episodes was a recent one with a midget calling himself the "Teeny Genie"
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I watch Maury sometimes, if it's something intresting...I don't like watching them when its about stuff like 'Who's the father?' or 'Lie dector tests wrong!' but about everything else is ok...I guess o_O; once in awile I'll watch Oprah too.....And I watched Jerry once.... and it was so weird o_O; it was about transgenders...... o0;

I watch Jerry Springer sometimes when I'm bored. It makes us all feel good to know that there are people dumber than us in the world. XD But, really, that show can be hilarious and sad at the same time. I watch other various talk shows when I'm really bored and there's nothing else to do. I'm so ashamed!

~Bethany

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I don't watch a lot of tv, but when I did I watched Jerry all the time. My friends used to call me on three-way and we would talk about the show while we watched it, lol. The episodes really freaked me out sometimes. Like when they had the shemales episode. That was not a good episode to watch right before I was going to bed :p. But now I don't watch it anymore since I forgot what time it comes on :>