Wow...it's been quite long since I've posted a topic in here. In case you don't know, it's Silver Ledian here. I've changed my name because 2002 hasn't been the best online year for me at TPM...so I want to start fresh for 2003. Hi all

Anyway, just a few Chrismassy polls for my own interest:

1) What does your usual Christmas dinner consist of?
2) Describe your perfect Christmas dinner?
3) Does your family go downstairs together or just when they feel like it on Christmas?
4) What do you noramlly do for the day? (briefly but enough to prevent SPAM please )?

Me:
1) Normally, on Christmas Day, we have a choice as to whether we want traditional turkey or ham or both. I normally take a bit of each but I don't take stuffing as I don't like it. Roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli make up the vegetables I have. My mum makes soup if anyone wants a starter (like in a restaurant) and afterwards we have a desert of either pie, gataeu or ice-cream...I take Ice-cream.

2) My ideal Christmas dinner. Well, it's pretty much listed above. I can't really ask for a better dinner....I love the vegetable soup starter...I like all the vegetables and ice-cream has always been my favourite desert anyhow.

3) Yes, we do. Although I'm 16 and all, I like to stick with our families tradition to go down together. IMHO there's a better atmosphere and we get to enjoy watching each other opening presents whilst fiddling with the smaller, more complicated presents. It's good craic.

4) Well normally...we get up and go downstairs together to open our presents. We have breakfast if we want and after that we all get dressed (I always love putting on my Christmas clothes). We go to mass and then come back to have dinner and after that, we go visit my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and cousins...it's always a fun and memorable day

---

PS: The above poll is optional, just for my own record...I'd prefer if you replied though