Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sons of Darkness - Starts - LSUs accepted

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Sons of Darkness - Starts - LSUs accepted

Hello? Earth to fg! Recardo is ALIVE! lol... Sorry... I'm just a bit hyper ><
    --Recardo--
    Shade knew i was back but it seemed as if he was totally ignoring me. He didn't even say hello! He went off somewhere instead.
    We went down to the basement. It was cold, dark and damp. I shivered. I hadn't got used to the whole temperature thing and acctually being able to walk so i stumbled a few times.
    Another thing i'd forgotten about was emotions. It's weird; i felt affraid... Something was gonna happen...
    Ahh... I'm starting to sound like Crystal! I didn't watch where i was going, i tripped, pulling Crystal, who was keeping me upright, down with me.
    "Sorry!" I said, pulling myself up again. I stood there, by myself. No one helping me. "Woo! Go me!"

~~Crystal~~
    "Yeah! Go you!" I said, getting back up again. "Ryu... Where are you taking us?"
    Something brushed past. I shuddered. Something was coming...
    Someone tickled me. I screamed and ran past Ryu, who was leading the way.
    "Okay! I wasn't that scary... I haven't even done anything yet!" Said Shade, catching up.
    "I'm sorry..." Ryu muttered. "I didn't want to-"
    He collapsed. I ran over. "Ryu! Ryu! What's wrong with you?"
    "Me."
    I was thrown against the wall.
    "Good evening, Crystal. Or should i say good morning?"
    The others charged toward Espa who threw them against the walls too. Except they fell. I stayed pinned against the wall. I couldn't fight back. That's the problem with bringing people back from the dead... You can't do anything else for a while...
    ... For about a week...
    He put me down. I looked around. Recardo was now pinned to one of the walls. He was being tortured. He began doing the same to the others at the same time. I stood there, motionless. I wanted to do something... But i couldn't. Nothing. Not even a teleportation spell!
    I felt so angry, but me doing something to Espa would probably cause him to kill the others. And if i did something like i did on the day Recardo died then... Well... The whole school could fall.
    "Stop! Stop it! What have they ever done to you? It's me you're after! Leave them and get the one you really want!" I yelled.
    Espa stopped. He grinned. "You'd do that for them?"
    "I'd do anything for them."
    "Okay then." The others fell.
    "Crystal... Don't..." Mumbled Shade.
    "Bring it on, Espa. Just bring it on!"

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I know, I'm not having Shade notice Recardo for a while? Gonna see how far I can push the two chars before they're down eachothers throats about something

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Espa smiled sinisterly, why did Crystal do that? In the real world, there is no truth, no justice, no peace. I'll of that stuff was made up for fairy tales! I know, because it was yours truly that inspired most of them! Erm..back to the show. Espa had levitated Crystal to the other side of the room. It was damp, dusty, reminded me of some of my old master's homes (being a half-demon, I can still be summoned, just not controlled). "Now I will destroy you and your friends, Crystal!!!" Espa screamed, breaking my concentration. "Hey Espa! Forgetting something?" he sneered, dissapearing into fire and appearing infront of me. "WHAT?" he looked seriously pissed that he couldn't annialate Crystal the first chance he got. I wondered why she hadn't attacked him from behind, but I then saw her hands bound by dark energy. I lifted my hand from the wall, "I'm half angel half demon! I controll almost all of the domains except for Void, Ice, and Nature!" I winked at Crystal, though Espa probably thought I had something in my eye. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KILL YOU!!!"

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

~~Crystal~~
    "Stupid binds... Stupid, stupid binds! No energy... No magic... Recardo alive... Woo!" I mumbled, while frantically trying to set myself free. I sat down, put my hands to the floor and stepped on the bind, pulling my hands up as far as i could. They didn't snap, but i got a better idea. I sucked the magic from it. If i didn't have much of my own, why don't i just borrow this?
    I stood up, feeling alot better. Was i really feeling better? No. No... I wasn't... But i was feeling something else though... Dark energy mustn't be good for the system because i was feeling...
    ... evil?
    "Shade! How do you reverse taking dark energy spells?" I yelled, asking him instead of anyone else because they were all unconcious.
    I broke his consentration, "I have no idea! You're ment to know! Why? What have you done?"
    "Um... I took all the dark energy from the binds and now i feel weird!" I said, getting more and more frightened about what was happening.
    Shade said something. I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear Espa's laughter. I couldn't hear Recardo screaming at me. At least, i think he was screaming. All i could hear was one voice. It sounded like Shade. Yeah, it was. But the words i heard weren't the ones he was saying. He was thinking something. It sounded as though he was... Summoning something? Demons...
    I wasn't doing a very good job of borrowing the dark energy because it had left me and was now back around my wrists.
    "Bugger..." I muttered.
    Recardo 'ran' over.

--Recardo--
    I poked Crystal. "Here you go. You can have your magic back now." I said simply.
    She looked puzzeled. She obviously didn't hear me screaming that i had it and was looking after it. "Oh... Thanks." She smiled. She broke the binds.
    "Um... Crystal..."
    "Yeeeees?"
    "Is it just me, or are there demons appearing around us?"

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Uh, could you guys tell me what's going on because uh...you just lost me.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Cool Trainer

I'll tell you what happened before PL's last post, because she lost me too ^^;. It all went according to plan, Ryu led them to the basement. Espa put invisible binds around all of them that were really sturdy. Crystal decided Espa could kill her, or fight her, as long as he left everyone else alone. Espa agreed, then went back on his promise. Shade, being half angel half demon, broke out of the vines and now he's really angry. Then it's PL's post. Ba dum!

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Elite Trainer

Okay guys, I’m just going to ignore PL’s post okay?

Espa
    ----------------------------------------
    “HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KILL YOU!?” I snarled. I pulled out my wand and aimed at Shade.
    “Prepare to get burnt! HINOTAMA!!” A large fireball appeared, but was blacked by a transparent shield.
    “What!?” Shade grinned.
    “I’m much stronger then you Espa,” Shade said, “You can’t win.”
    “We’ll see. HINOTAMA!!” Another shield appeared in front of Shade and the spell bounced off it, right into Crystal.
    “Crystal!” Shade cried. I grinned. But when the smoke cleared, she was unharmed.
    “How did she!?” I cried.
    “Don’t tell me you forgot about me?” I looked to the door and see some masked guy. Crystal’s eyes lite up.
    “Pandora!” she cried happily.
    “That’s Pandora!?” Pandora grinned.
    “That’s right. And now you’re in trouble. But first, BIREAKOS!!” The binds that held Crystal vanished and she fell to the floor. I glanced around nervously. Not only did I have to face a guy who’s half angel, half demon, but now I had to face Pandora and Crystal too. Shade aimed his wand at me.
    “Give it up,” he said, “No tricks will save you this time.” I smiled. But there was one that could save me.
    “I’m not done yet!” I laughed, “If you want me, you’re going to have to catch me!” I waved my wand and a vortex appeared behind me.
    “So try to catch me through time!” The vortex began to pull everyone in. They couldn’t pull away from it. I laughed as I jumped into it.
    “See you in the past!!”

Okay, here’s what’s going to happen. The good guys are going to wake up in old temple ruins that were there before Suruin. I’ve got a storyline for this part so I don’t want anyone leaving the ruins or meeting anyone till my next post.

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After Espa became a demented moron, it all went blank. Or was Espa always a demented moron? Nevermind, it doesn't matter. Anyway, to most people, it would have all been blank. Thanks to my third eye (no it's not in my forehead), I saw Espa laughing menacingly. After that it was just blah! He lacked an art to making our lives a living hell, like I used to do to humans!
    Back to the story.
    When my external eyes woke up, I was ready to kick Espa's evil ***. I'm almost sure I heard that laugh somewhere before, but no time for that now. He wasn't even in the freakin' temple!!!
    There were strange heiroglyphs on the wall. From what I could tell it was talking about some sort of sword, or it could be a leaping lord. I'm not really sure.
    I snickere, time to do the old favoerite, pranking Crystal! I walked up to where she lay, looking at her top. What should I do this time? Wet T-shirt? Removing of the bra? Removing of the shirt? Shirt and Bra? Hand on butt? I crouched on the stone floor. This is going to be sooo sweet!

~~Crystal~~
    I lay half asleep on a cold floor. It felt as if it were a warm summer's day. A shadow must of came over me because it got colder suddenly. I decided to find out what it was. I went wondering into Shade's mind, finding out that it was him crouched beside me with both his hands on the floor. He was up to something.
    He reached out with one hand to grab mine. I quickly grabbed the other and pulled it toward me causing him to fall flat on his face.
    I sat up. "Never prank me when i'm asleep. You know i'll always get you back." I said, grinning.
    "Oh yeah?" He tackled me and started tickling. I couldn't help laughing until i realised where we were.
    "Shade! Where's he gone? He got away? Damn it!" I said, pushing him away and getting up. "Heiroglyphs? Recardi-breezer? Come here a sec!"
    Recardo appeared in mid air landing on top of Shade. "I'm still not used to the whole thinking where you're going before teleporting thing yet..."
    "Now i knew you two were friends... But i didn't think it was more than that." I laughed.
    They both glared at me. I grinned and ran. I looked behind me to find them getting up and running after me. I looked to where i was going and ran straight into a wall. They were running so fast that they ran into it too.
    We sat there laughing. It reminded me of the end of last year... We just pranked eachother and did nothing else. It was great fun. I sighed. It would be great if it were like that again... No cares... Freedom...
    "So, what did you want me for?" Asked Recardo.
    "The Heiroglyphs. Think you can translate?" I asked.
    "So far i got something about a sword... Or was it a leaping lord?" Commented Shade.
    "So... You're talking to me now then, Shade?" Said Recardo, glaring at him.
    "Maybe..."
    "Fine then." He got up and walked away.

--Recardo
    "Hey! Wait! Of course i am! I was only joking!" Shade called after me.
    "I've had alot of that over the past few months. Everyone poked fun. 'Ha ha! You're that kid! Crystal's brother! Why'd ya do it? Wanted to be the hero this time? Ha! Great hero you were!' I'm really looking forward to going back there again when i'm older!" I said sarcasticly. I leaned against a wall and slid down it so i ended up with my head on my knees.
    "You were the hero. You saved my life. You took your own life to save mine. If that's not heroic then i don't know what is." Said Crystal who came over and hugged me.
    "She's right you know." Added Shade.
    "I'm always right."
    "Yep."
    "You admitted it!"
    "Yep."
    "Are you gay?"
    "Yep."
    "With Recardo?"
    "Yep..... HEY! NO!" Shade whacked Crystal while i sat there laughing. I sure did miss this. I mean watching them argue. They spent more time together than with their own boyfriend slash girlfriend. I wonder...
    "Hey guys... Did you two get together while i was gone?" I asked.
    They stopped whacking eachother and stared at me, half way through whacking. They looked at eachother, looking eachother up and down. They literally jumped in opposite directions and yelled "NO!"
    "Are you sure about that?"
    "YES!" They yelled together.
    "I'm still going out with Ryu!"
    "I'm still going out with Cho!"
    "And i'm still going out with Nayia... Nayia!" I ran off.

"Hehehe... He's still obsessed with her..." I said.
    "Damn right."
    "I'm always right."
    "I'm not gonna fall for that this time!"
    "Damn..."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Pandora
    ---------------------------------
    I looked around the room. It seemed we were in some kind of ruins.
    “Is everyone okay?” I asked.
    “Me, Recardo and Shade are fine,” Crystal replied, “But Ryu is still unconscious. Where are we?” I looked at the floor. Ryu was just regaining conciousness.
    “I don’t know.” Then we heard what sounded like footsteps coming towards us.
    “Who’s there?” came a voice. An old man appeared. He had a long, grey beard and wore what looked like a robe. I looked at him and then back at the hieroglyphs. It all made sense now!
    “The question is who are you?” Shade replied, “And where are we?”
    “It’s not where we are,” I said, “It’s when we are.”
    “What do you mean?” Ryu asked. I turned to the old man.
    “Are you a druid?” The man nodded.
    “Why yes of course.”
    “And what year is this?”
    “1485.”
    “I knew it.”
    “What’s going on?” Shade asked. I turned to them.
    “We’re in the year 1485.” Crystal gasped.
    “Then that means,”
    “Yes, we’re in the past.” The druid looked over at Crystal and Shade.
    “You two look exactly like them,” he said.
    “Like who?” Shade asked. We heard another set of footsteps coming.
    “Who’s there McFore?” came a voice. Shade gasped when he saw whom the voice belonged to. The guy looked exactly like Shade, except his clothes were a lot more medieval. The other guy was just as surprised.
    “Who are you?” said the guy.
    “I’m Shade,” Shade replied, “And you are?”
    “I am Sir Jonathon Skywing.”

~~Crystal~~
    "McFore? That's your name, right?" I began.
    "Yes..."
    "You said both of us looked like someone."
    "Yes..."
    "Imposter!" Someone screamed, running up behind McFore and that Sir Jonathon guy. "It's witchcraft, i tell you, witchcraft!" She stopped right next to Sir Jon (sorry... i'm lazy ) and pointed at me. She looked exactly like me. Apart from her clothes. "Witch! Witch! Burn her!"
    Witch? I'm no witch! That's insulting! Sorsoress, yes, but witch... Never. I got up and stood right infront of her. "I'm no witch, missy. Although, i do have a few tricks up my sleeve."
    "Crystal, no." Ryu said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back.
    "What you do to her could affect you in the future, if it is you..." Said Pandora.
    I sighed. Ryu hugged me from behind, "Calm down. I'm sure we'll figure out a way back..."
    "Yeah..."
    "Umm... Shade... Why do you and Crystal have look-a-likes?" Asked Recardo who had Nayia, Aurora, Tombo, Zero and Cho with him.
    "We're in 1485..." He replied.
    "Oh... Right... That explains alot..." Said Recardo, reading the hieroglyphs again. "It says we're in... Suriun..."
    "Then this must be the school..." I said "And Espa has taken us back here for some reason."
    "Last thing he could think of, probably..." Added Recardo.
    "Who is this Espa you speak of?" Asked McFore.
    "The bad guy." Said Pandora.
    "Then we should find him at once and be rid of him once and for all!" Suggested Sir Jonathon Skywing.
    "Where should we begin to look?" Asked my look-a-like.
    "We won't yet... Although, looking is a good idea... Just not through the town..." I said grinning "I like you're ideas. What's your name?"
    "Lilliana..."
    "That must be where we got our last name from." Said Recardo.
    "We?" Asked McFore. "Are you related?"
    "Yep, brother and sister." I replied.
    "Lilliana once had a brother... He died when he was young..." Sir Jonathon said.
    "Why do you speak of him like that? As if he had no purpose?" Lilliana yelled, glaring at him.
    "That reminds me of someone..." Muttered Shade.
    I glared and elbowed him. He laughed.
    "He killed your mother." Argued Sir Jonathon as if we hadn't said anything.
    "That wasn't his fault! He was a child! He died soon after! How dare you!" She turned around and ran off.
    "You go girl!" I called after her.
    "Lilliana!" Sir Jonathon called before running to catch up.
    "That reminds me of someone, too." I said, looking over at Shade.
    "Come. We must show you to the house." Said McFore.
    "We can't go round a medieval town in these clothes... People might get a little suspicious..." Said Pandora.
    "That can be arranged." I said, magically changing my clothes to ones rather simular to Lilliana's. "Voila!"
    The others did the same and we followed McFore.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Ryu
    ------------------------------
    This is seriously wierd
    "So," Pandora asked Mcfore, "do think we could get home?"
    "Why yes," he replied, "but first, we must see Prince Gilgera."
    "Prince Gilgera?" Crystal asked.
    "Yes." We were nearly out of the ruins when suddenly...
    "So, they are here," came a voice, "I guess there was truth to your words."
    "Who's there?" demanded Lillian. We looked up and someone stepped onto the ledge above.
    "ESPA!?" we all cried. At least, it looks like Espa. He was wearing white armor.
    "Robkruez!" snarled Jonothon.
    "Robkruez?" Shades said, confused, "who's that?" The boy's face twisted into a snarled.
    "I told you Jonothon! Only a member of the White Crusaders may cal me by that name! I told you to adress me as "Espora"!"
    "What are you doing here Espora?" Mcfore growled, "How did you know we're here?"
    "Because I told him you were here," came another voice. Espa stepped out of the shadows.
    "Espa!" I growled.
    "So that is Espa?" Lillian asked. Robkruez smirked.
    "I should have known you three would be carrying out a little mission for Gilgera. But did you forget that the Suruin ruins are under Lord Laridao's control. We have the ruins surrounded. If you surrender now, you're lives will be spared.
    "Hey Mcfore," Pandora whispered, "Which way to the castle?" Mcfore pointed north. Pandora smiled.
    "Well hang on then! Transportius!!" With a flash of light, we landed near the edge of town.
    "What happened?" Jonothon asked.
    "I used an advanced teleportation spell to get us out of here." Pandora replied.
    "I had no idea you were a druid?" Mcfore said, surprised.
    "We all are," I said, "but we prefer the term 'sorcerer'."
    "If you guys are done talking," Lillian said, "we must go see Prince Gilgera!"

Take a guess who the prince looks like. (I'd like to point out that everyone's got a look-a-like. You'll just meet them later then others).

Hmm... There are a few posibilities... Ryu, Pandora, Recardo, Tombo or Zero... I hate guessing games
    ~~Crystal~~
    We walked up toward the castle. Everybody was quite happily talking to one another except me. I had so many questions i had to ask. I guess i was just too affraid to ask them.
    "Crystal... Are you okay?" Asked Ryu as he took my hand.
    "Yes... I just have to ask questions..." I muttered.
    "Go ahead." Said McFore, who was obviously listening.
    "Okay... What did Robkruez mean by 'I should have known you three would be carrying out a little mission for Gilgera'? Is Gelgera like the rightfull ruler over Suruin?" I asked.
    "You could say that."
    "And Lord Laridao... Is he like the evil guy who forced Gilgera to give up ruling? Or something like that?"
    "Well... Lord Laridao was like an... advisor to the King. He 'advised' that he should rule the land after the King died. It must of been some kind of spell. Prince Gilgera has very little power over the kingdom. Just the castle and the surrounding land." McFore replied.

Lack of inspiration tonight...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Ryu
    -------------------------------------
    "So this Lord Lariado guy tried to get Gilgera to hand over the kingdom?" I asked, "It's a pretty unorthadox way to take over a kingdom wouldn't you say?"
    "I agree, but Prince Gilgera has snapped out of it and is now fighting him to regain the land." We stopped at what was probably the biggest castle I've ever seen.
    "The prince lives here!?" Shade said, surprised, "man, you're prince sure knows how to live!" Mcfore raised his staff and pounded the ground with it, a guard poked his head out of the window.
    "Who goes there?" the guard called.
    "It is I, Mcfore, sir Jonothon Skywing and Lilliana. We've brought some allies to see the prince!" The guad pulled his head back through the window and the drawbridge slowly dropped.
    "Come on," Jonothon said, leading us inside. We walked through to the throne room and Mcfore, Jonothon and Lilliana imidiately knelt down.
    "We've returned you're majesty," Mcfore said. The prince, who had his back to us turned. The prince and I gasped when we saw eachother. He looked exactly like me!! Well, except he looked more royal then I did.
    "What is the meaning of this Mcfore?" Gilgera demanded.

~~Crystal~~
    "I can explain." I said, raising my hand slightly. "So... Umm... We're from the future and we were brought back to this... day by some evil guy called Espa and... That's about it..."
    "They're druid, your majesty." Said Lilliana.
    "They are?" He said, questioning Lilliana. He turned to me, "You there! You seem to be a leader of this group. Show me something."
    "That's not such a good idea, your majesty... My magic is limited at the moment because-" I began.
    "Do something! Anything!"
    I sighed. A simple shapeshift should satisfy (alliteration or what!?)... I turned myself into a kitten, much like Tabby. Everything is so weird as a cat... Better not be any mice around here... I walked over to the throne on which Prince Gilgera was sat, jumped onto the arm of the chair and from there onto the back. I transformed myself back to my normal self, still sat on the back of his throne.
    "What ever you do right now, don't get up!" I said. If he did then the throne would tip backwards.
    "Guards." Gilgera said, totally ignoring me. "Lock them up."
    The palace guards rushed toward the others and grabbed them. Gilgera got up and to my surprize the throne didn't fall. I stood up on the back as the other guards came toward me. I turned one of them into a frog, just for fun.
    "Look, dearies, i'm sure you'd love to take your good Prince's orders but would you really want to be a frog?" I said. They shook their heads. "I didn't think so."
    Okay... So if Gilgera is anything like Ryu and if Lilliana is anything like me then my plan will work... I'm so gonna get into trouble for this...
    I grabbed one of the guard's swords and teleported behind Lilliana. I held her from behind and put the blade to her throat. "Don't worry... I won't really do anything. Just act scared for me..." I whispered to her.
    "Let her go!" Yelled Gilgera in shock and fear.
    "Listen to me. You let me and my friends go and we'll help you get the kingdom back. Otherwise, she gets it. Savy?" I said.
    He thought about it for a while. More like two seconds. "Let them go."
    The guards retreated and i let Lilliana free. She hurried up to Gilgera and hugged him.
    Shade came up to me, "How did you-"
    "How did i know they were together? Simple. They're our look-a-likes. I wasn't too sure but i thought that they'd have almost the same feelings for eachother. And plus, she was eyeing him up alot. And cats have instincts."
    He laughed.
    "Oh yeah, and that also proves that watching Pirates of the Caribbean often gives you good stratagies no matter how much you think that i just watch it for Johnny Depp."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

Can someone tell me what's going on? I'm very confussled ~.~. Just tell me everyone's name and stuff and what's happening.

Okays...
    Look-a-likes so far:
    Shade~ Sir Jonathon Skywing
    Crystal~ Lilliana
    Ryu~ Prince Gilgera
    Espa~ Robkruez or Espora.

McFore is some old guy and Lord Laridao is ruling the kingdom instead of Prince Gilgera.
    So, they leave the ruins and just as they're about to go into the town Espa and Espora come and say "ha! you're surrounded!" and Pandora teleports us to the castle. As they walk up to the castle Crystal and Ryu find out about what happened (about Lord Laridao ruling instead of Prince Gilgera) and then they get to the castle. Shade is all amazed at how cool the palace is and the Prince turns around and finds out how much he looks like Ryu. Lilliana tells the Prince that they're all druids (as she likes to call them) and the Prince asks Crystal to show him some magic. She turns into a kitten and jumps up onto the back of his throne and turns back again.
    The Prince sets the guards on everybody. Crystal turns one of the guards that's coming for her into a frog and the other guards stand around doing nothing. Crystal gets the idea that if the Prince is anything like Ryu and if Lilliana is anything like herself that they'd like eachother as much as they do. She threatens to kill Lilliana (kinda in a hostage way, but she told Lilliana that she wouldn't kill her) and asks the Prince to let everybody go and then they'd help him get the kingdom back. The Prince agrees and Lilliana runs up to the Prince.
    And then there's the slightly funny bit at the end of my post to do with Johnny Depp and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Okay... That didn't take too long x_x'

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

can i still join?

Name: Tavian Jones
    Year: 1
    Appearance: Tall, about 6', medium muscular build, very tan, brown short hair, blue eyes, a plain white shirt, and faded baggy blue jeans
    Personality: A people person, likes to meet new people, and espacially likes girls
    Dorm Number: 122
    Room Mate: none
    Specialty: Shape Shifting
    Classes: Black magic, Shape shifting, biology, defense agains the dark arts, and English
    Relationships: None
    Other: None

Gah >< We have no GM >< Right... Umm...

This ain't a very good place to join in. If you've got the idea of what's happened so far (lots of pages to read, lol) and you can post then i'm sure it would be okay. But that's just me being my usual nice self so if the others don't mind then yes.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

Ok ill try

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tavian Jones
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I carry my huge dufflebag of clothes and stuff i dont need, i think to myself, This is just great, im in a new land, a new school, and a new life, lets see if i can start this one out right. I lugged my dufflebag up the stairs to my dorm room. By now my arms are about to fall off and im out of breath. At last i reach my dorm room and threw my stuff on the bed. I unzipped my duffle and the clothes spilled out all over the room. I sat on the comfy little chair and studied over my schedual. Tomorrow was my big day, i cant wait. I unpacked all my stuff and layed upon my bed goin of some of my books i was issued so i could brush up on what i had missed at the beggining of the year. The physical exhaustion form lugging my bag up all those stairs was too much. I layed my head on the pillow and immediatly fell asleep, hoping tomorrow would run flawlessly.

Cool Trainer

Uh...dude? This really isn't a good time to join in. I'm not the GM but maybe you could join the next one. Right now we're in the Middle Ages and it wouldn't be good for some random student to pop in. Sorry if it sounds like I'm being a prat, but still.

Right... *sigh* Guess it's up to me...
    ~~Crystal~~
    "So, Crystal... What's the plan?" Asked Shade, poking me.
    "The plan?" I looked over at Lilliana, Gilgera and Sir Jon. I heard Sir Jon asking the same question to Lilliana as Shade asked me. She looked over. I grinned and she smiled. "The plan!"
    -----
    "So... Let me get this straight..." Began Gilgera, "You expect us to dress like you and pretend we're you so..."
    "So we can pretend to be you." I continued. "Then, acting as you, we say that we, being you, now have magical powers. We, still being you, kick their arse and then go back to the present becoming us again before we go."
    "But before we do that we need to find the other look-a-likes." Added Recardo.
    "Right." I said. "Do any of you know where we can find them and their names?"
    "I might." Said McFore. "Might take a while..."
    "That's fine as long as the plan works. Okay?" I finished.
    Everybody nodded.
    "Good. Now, lets get to work!"

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train