Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoids Rebirth (Begins)

Default Zoids Rebirth (Begins)

Right here it is it FINALLY Begins.

There arent going to be any battles untill the players or at least the teams get established and as for the Freelancers...you will be allowed to join together and fight as a team as and when needed however there is a drawback. Earning money is much harder this way as you dont get a Team Bonus. Pilots in Freelance fights recieve C500 for every zoid they take down. If the team wins the battle but they themselves scored 0 kills they get nothing.
    Kill stealing is allowed and encouraged.

Ill be adding my Startup post shortly. Anyone who wishes to beat me to it feel free but i just need to add a few notes.

Something i havent told many people is that each team is being given 1 Free spare zoid. So a team of 5 pilots has 6 Zoids to start with etc.
    This Zoid must be an already existing zoid (ie not one you make up) and trademark weapons are not allowed. Teams will recieve a bonus of C5,000 to equip this spare zoid however any remaining money will not go to the team funds.
    Post your teams choice of Zoid in the Signup thread and please make sure it is your Teams Choice. I dont want one person from each team deciding they couldnt decide between 2 zoids so now theyre gonna have both anyway.

Signup Thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot

Continuing the legacy of Zoids and their pilots battling for supremacy, the Zoids Battle Comission finds itself in a new year of battling. The standards and tradition of the Zoids battles have become smoother over the course of a few years with the anihilation of the Backdraft Organization with the help of the Blitz Team. Fame, power, and money awaits those at the top of the ZBC League, while lesser prizes have come to be with smaller tournaments opening up. Rumors of a new class above S is spreading. But not all is right with Zi...

Rumors from Zoids pilots all over Zi have been spreading. A new force acting much like the Backdraft of previous years has begin preying on Zoids pilots in the wilds. None have managed to beat them and those that have returned have done so without their Zoids. The Zoids Battle Comission denies the existence of said group, leaving some pilots wary of the Comission... Added to this, many S-class pilots, including the famed Blitz team have gone missing in the recent months. Not a sign of said teams are left...

As these rumors get into the realms of fantasy with tales of a new sort of wild Zoid in the wastelands destroying piloted Zoids, the entire planet seems to be holding its breath. Something in the air hints of things to come, things that might change the very nature of their world. And in the midst of this change, are the zoids warriors... With a new season of Zoids battling to begin, it yet remains to be seen if all of these rumors have anything to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Begins

Gavin Wynder
    ------------------

I groaned as i released the controls of the Hovercargo, pulling it to a halt in the oversized parking lot/Loading Bay of the ZBC Colluseum. The grand stadium that acted as the headquarters for the ZBC and this year, the official ceremonies and registrations for the start of the Battle Season.
    I headed down through the transport and entered the hangar. Rain and Frank were already there tinkering with their Zoids. I looked over at my own and smiled. I had him exactly as i wanted him after the last battle. There was no need for Tinkering but decided against unveiling him and his new look just yet.
    I left the HoverCargo and looked around. There were already a few teams here. A couple of the richer teams had come in Whale Kings. Some teams like the Tigers Team didnt even have a transprt, instead choosing to travel in their individual Zoids, the three Saber Tigers standing looking worn but still formidable.

Rain appeared at the hatch behind me. "Hows it looking?" she asked. "Not too bad, a few of the big teams are here already but were still early"
    "Looks like a few decided to entertain themselves while we wait huh" she said pointing over in the direction of a small group of zoids. They appeared to be racing. I considered going back for Saix but thought better. Still it could be interesting to check out some competition.
    "Im gonna head over. I wont be too long" i called back to Rain as i began jogging over. More than once i was the target of a few insults and curses, dashing around while pilots were manuevering their zoids, one command wolf almost stepping on me.
    I ignored the curses as i reached the makeshift raceway, more of a drag strip in the open desert behind the stadium there were a number of zoids there, most were Cat or Velociraptor Zoids, the quicker ground zoids and it was interesting to see them being pushed. So nice of these teams to show everyone their limits before the season starts.
    Looking back over my Shoulder i saw the main door to the Cargo lower. Rather than using the Launch lift Rain always preffered to walk her zoid out, even though it was a flyer. I knew she wouldnt be able to resist showing off Stryklerpin's elegant beaty for too long. Even i had to admit it was a beauty of a Zoid, its large wings folded up over its back as it stomped from the ramp.
    I heard a laugh behind me and turned to watch the races. A small squat looking zoid had shuffled it way to the start line.
    It seemed these pilots hadnt recognised this zoid and that surprised me since it was pretty famous. They were all stood pointing and making fun of this new entry to their races, seeing it as no match for their agile and speedy zoids. I had recognised this particular zoid the second i saw it. Its distinctive body covered in spines.

They were laughing at Hedgerush.

------------------------------------------------------

There u go Thargor. Something for u to work with.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

I think we should go and get the Lightning Saix for the team.

Alexis DeMarko
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    "Ah...another Zoid season begins...." I sighed, glad to be back in the Quicksilver hangar.

Then war that ravaged ZBC management enough ton shut it down for over a year is finally over and Zoid battlers are returning. Quicksilver was fortunate enough to remake itself, I've stayed the same, a year away from the high stress of being team leader and all made me think more clearly. My reflexes were sharper and my mind more agile, I did hold some hate for the ZBC for stripping all the weapons of my Zoid and selling them in public auction.

*sigh* And the competition begins.......
    d(O_o)b

Free Your Mind

Smokers Inhale Cyanide... Infect the Truth
    Blur the edges to blend together properly

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yayness... let's get this party started!

Denny Roth and Talon
    -----------------------------

A warrior tavern, sitting in the middle of the desert. Transport Zoids and smaller fighting Zoids of all shapes and sizes sat, parked in their own areas. One, a new Raptor-Type stood still, standing in the baking sun, as it's warrior was inside the tavern.

The Zoid was a Raptor-type, orange, white, and black armor attatched to its frame. A light beam and a light laser cannon rested on it's fore-arms. Ion Thrusters were on the Zoid's back, and a long segmented tail stretched out.

Inside the tavern, Zoid Warriors and visitors wandered around. Loitering in the halls and looking at the various merchandise to be purchased.

In the main lobby, tables were set up. Food was served and people in general enjoyed the veiw of the big screen that showed current Zoid battles going on. Since there was no battle scheculed for today, music was playing instead.

An old classic from back in Zi's past started playing on the loudspeakers. A soft guitar acompanied with bass and other music. The voice was male, and spoke the song very clearly. It was somewhat of a soothing song.

One of the visitors was sitting at a table by himself. A long dark brown vest covered a shirt with no sleeves. Dark grey cargo pants hung loosly on his legs and covered up the boots he wore on his feet. On his left arm was a gauntlet, his right arm was bare though. Fingerless gloves were on his hands, allowing him more grip when he piloted his Zoid. On his head he wore his cap backwards, with the Zoid Battle Commision's logo above the back strap. Finally, a small chian around his neck was a necklace that had a small stone incased in a metal band...

He smiled, "This song always seems to sooth me for some reason..."

--------------
    1st Person
    --------------

My name is Denny Roth, and I am a Zoid Warrior. Although I may not look like it... I'm pretty good, esspecially at piloting my own Zoid, Talon. Talon was sitting out in the lot outside this Warrior Tavern, it was sitting still, much against his wishes to keep moving, but I had needed a break for a long while now.

It was hard to believe that a year had passed since Steven Disbanded the Chimeras and we all went our seperate ways.

I leaned back in my chair and held my glass in my hand as I looked up at the ceiling, remembering the good ole days.

Steven and Sean would argue over cooking, Calypso and Lorelie would ignore them.. never taking sides in their argument, and I was just happy being apart of somewhat of a "disfunctional" team. I was a lot happier than I was with the Titans.

But then it all ended when we got beat by the ZBC Team, a team I thought was a little too -overpowered for their own good. Comeon... a geno Breaker?! Not only were those rare, but literally unstoppable in combat... much like the Berserk Fury and sometimes the Liger-Zero. Both of those Zoids had disappeared a while ago... some scary stuff's been happening lately..

I stared at the roof for a bit longer before bending my neck down and looking across the dinning area once again. The song was reaching one of my favorite points when I noticed something as someone walked by.

As someone walked by, I saw a Dragon tatoo on their left arm. The tatoo looked familiar.. as did the hair cut. I sat and stared as he started getting farther through the tables. Something about the way he walked....

Then it hit me. I jumped up, knocking my chair over. "SEAN?!"

He stopped turned his head towards me. And indeed... it was Sean Kahland. One of my friends on the Chimeras Team.

"Who....? Denny?!"

----------------
    (Sean... continue at your leasure)

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Banned

Boris Black
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "So you're saying that you're quitting," Proster frowned at me. It wasn't a dissappointing frown, not an angry one either. I knew he would miss me. I had only worked here for half a year, but I had made a huge impact on this small engineering company. I never once was promoted, but my knowledge of machines, computers, and just plain improvising, had made this company plenty more competitive. I looked straight into my boss's eyes, I would need confidence in this.

Aleck Proster was a medium-sized man. He was overweight, he had messy red hair, and his glasses made him look like an owl, but, somehow, he could make himself look as threatening as possible, or as friendly.

"Well, yeah," I said, "The new season is coming up, and I really want to join in on the fun. Working here was great, but it doesn't make up for the action I crave." Proster nodded, being a retired pilot, he understood where I was going with this.

"Besides, I could still be a consultant," I said, "It's not like you need me, just my expertise."

"That's true," he nodded again, "but where are you going to get the Zoid? I don't think that old Arachnoid is going to cut it against the modern competition." I grinned before answering.

"No worries, I had made several upgrades to my Zoid that should do the trick," I said, "I hope you guys do well without me."

"It'll be a shame losing you, Boris. Good luck!"

Later

As the sun was high in the sky, a giant lumbering beast moved across the land scape. Slow was it scuttled along on ten metallic spider legs. The menacing tail was lashing back and forth, balanced by two giant claws that were the monstrosity's fore arms. The blue and black beast kept moving, never stopping, determined to get to its destination. This was King Scorpio, lord of the Arachnid Zoids (though I doubt there are that many).

Alright, I'll stop screwing around with ya,' but that is my Zoid. I was somewhat glad I had installed an auto-navigation protocol in the beast. Though it would be useless in a battle, it gave me more time to do what I love.

"DAMMIT, WHY WON'T YOU DIE!" I cursed at the screen, "DIE FOUL ABOMINATION, DIE!!!!!!" I was struggling against the final boss, no matter what button I pressed, nothing worked. I was always getting hit, knocked back, and then time would run out. It was a mistake to have fought Perfect Chaos. Damn Dreamcast.* Not that it's bad, I'm just not used to the controller. My Zoid was probably hearing all of this, but if he had a comment (noise), he didn't make one. It's generally wise not to badmouth the guy who can recycle you into beer cans. Fortunately for us, we would reach our destination soon enough.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *I know that it's a different planet and all that, but it's giving me a laugh. It's based on my own frustrations dealing with that monstrosity. I can't even beat that thing on the Gamecube, and I have a figurative mindmeld with the Gamecube.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rainyea Tenyou "Rain"

I smiled as I watched Gavin, or Gav, run off... no way he'd reveal his Zoid yet. He always liked to surprise everyone, or at least show off a bit with the 'sudden' appearance of his Zoid. I smiled, as I decided to bring out Strykler.
    "Let's get you out... and let's give you some light!" I said happily, gazing at Stryklyer as his glowy-blue eyed-zone of his head seemingly twinkled. I didn't care what anyone else thought, I believed Strykler was one of the 'smartest' zoids. He always seemed to understand my words, and while most Zoids seemed only to respond with one idea, he gave many realisitc sounds that most humans would have a hard time understanding.
    We walked out of the transport, and he followed me rather calmly, down the ramp. I could tell however, that he was happy.
    His golden, reflecting wings were arched a little high on his back, and his neck was a tad bit higher than usual... plus he was 'fanning' his golden tail feathers, while his main silver-wolven body gleamed in the light which was around.
    "No reason to keep you up there... right? Gotta look at your competition.."
    He growled slightly, an affectionate growl as I heard the clanking of his huge, nasty, golden-talloned claws intermixed with silver.
    I smiled as I saw everyone else starting to unload their zoids... as Strykler stopped behind me.

"Feel good? What about the energy blades... they feel better now that I fixed them in a little deeper?"
    Stykler lowered his head towards me, his huge muzzle-like face glinting in the movement. He then 'snuffed'- a strange soudn which was like a growl and a sigh, which he used often for the meaning, 'yes'.
    I laughed, as a few others blinked... for the sound was rather odd sounding, for it was like a horse.
    I blinked then, gazing about...

It had been so long since I had participated in this... I was a mechanic formerly, and a pilot before that... but after the accident, I never dreamed of becoming a pilot again.
    Here I was ...

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kenichi- Racing with Hedgerush
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hedgerush's controls responded slowly to my touch as we reached the starting line for the impromptu racing match. It had started as a friendly conversation between a Blade Liger pilot and a Lighting Saix pilot, but had quickly turned ugly. With this great gathering of Zoid pilots, others were quick to voice their own opinions about their own speeds. By the time the word "bet" was uttered, a dozen pilots had their zoids ready to go, with their teammates already in the movements for setting up a track.

At that point in time, I felt it was my honorable duty as a Zoids pilot to stop this talk of money for the race. With a single cry from the back of the group, I declared, "Bet your team's food supply on the race!"

While this had caused some of the pilots to make funny faces, my suggestion was taken to heart even though they did not know who made it. The destiny of over thirty crates of food was up to the winner of the race, and the happiness of their teams! The losers could look forward to a slow period of starvation followed by periodical beatings from their teammates for putting up all of their food in one bet. I found myself adding the Rogue Team's food to the pile after liberating a few sandwiches to snack on. One guy though, declined betting after taking a look at me… He just smiled knowingly at the rest of them, and shook off their protests. The rest of them didn’t seem to understand his reasoning after getting a look at Hedgerush, his bulky, spiked form apparently not looking to impressive to them. Go figure.

I watched one of the participant’s teammates come to the starting line with a gun. I flicked on all of Hedgerush’s engine systems, and readied the locking system. While this run was for fun there was no reason why I couldn’t get some practice out of this… Besides, tons and tons of food were on the line!

With a bang that seemed tiny in comparison to the roars of the Zoids, the race began. The Lighting Saix and the Blade Liger that originally started the race got into an early lead, while the rest shot forward. Hedgerush, however, began to slowly lumber forward, gaining speed until he reached a trot. Laughter came over the open channel, as the Lighting Saix pilot voiced his opinion on my Zoid.

“Ha! What an idiot! That bulky thing could never compete in a speed tournament! Get that lump of blue metal off the track!” similar voices echoed that statement. I just smiled in response, and slammed on the accelerator.

In one fluid movement, Hedgerush ducked its head down, allowing it to roll forward. With a clicking noise, the head itself latched underneath along with its legs, forming a perfect spiky ball. The depths of Hedgerush’s spikes glowed bright white for one moment, then the Zoid became a blur. Startled shouts replaced the laughter over the channel as the hedgehog zoid zoomed in front of half of the pack. Our acceleration just continued to multiply, as my aerodynamic zoid picked up its pace. With a slight shudder, it passed the speed of sound, creating a sonic boom behind us. Like a gunshot, the Blade Liger was behind me, and all that was left was the Lighting Saix, its formidable lead completely dissipated. The acceleration was a familiar sensation for me, a slight blur present when pilots unused to such great acceleration would have fainted.

Throttling back Hedgerush, I keyed my own comm., and spoke into the channel, “Did I forget to mention when I joined this competition that my name is Kenichi and my Zoid’s name is Hedgerush?” At that moment, Hedgerush was rolling by the strained Lighting Saix, who was doing its best to keep its own speed ahead of the sonic boom.

“Kenichi and Hedgerush… Oh hell!” the pilot ended in a shout, a note of familiarity entering his voice. I wasted no more time, slamming my acceleration back up. The ground beneath Hedgerush flew up to even greater heights, as the cloud of dust and sand drifted higher in the air. We busted ahead of the Saix, who stumbled from the sudden movement. A second later, the Saix sailed through the air having caught the sonic boom, tumbling a few times before it slammed into the ground, just in time to see my zoid cross the finish line.

Uncurling Hedgerush, we landed on all four feet at once, its hind legs going forward while its head looked behind it. For a moment the zoid was moving backwards without its legs unlocking, the force of its momentum carrying it to a stop. Dust surrounded Hedgerush in a cloud for a moment, until a quick burst of engine power blew it away. Hedgerush’s belly cockpit opened up, as I dropped out of it. My old leather jacket twirled in the air for a moment, as I let my eyes twinkle in the desert sun’s light. The blond of my hair shined with axle grease, and the rest of me didn’t look to clean with dust and sand sticking to every dirty surface. But I smiled nevertheless.

I pumped my hand into the air, “Ha! Months and months worth of food!”

Eying the pile with glee, I noticed how the area around the track was completely trashed. All of the other zoids in the race seemed to have gotten combat system freezes, and their pilots were desperately trying to get them going again before the ceremonies. They mustn’t have been prepared for a sonic boom… The nearby hovercargos and zoids that hadn’t participated in the match were also covered in sand and dust; some of the pilots still sporting startled looks.

Shrugging off the observation, I let giddiness take over my system. I ran over to the food, and took a dive into it, snatching a sandy sandwich with a clean bite, and tearing off its gritty surface. I noticed the man who declined the bet near the pile, looking at me with interest.

“So, you really are Kenichi and that’s Hedgerush, huh?” the brown haired man asked.

I smiled and nodded in return, inhaling a piece of bologna. “Guess you knew who I was before the race, huh?”

He nodded slowly, “Yup, surprised those guys didn’t notice right off the bat… You’re pretty famous. My name is Gavin Wynder.” He raised a hand to shake. I looked around for a second, then shrugged. Shoving the rest of the sandwich into my mouth, I gulped loudly, then took his hand.

“Gavin Wynder, huh? You’re part of the Los Locos Team, right?”

He gave me a startled look, “Yeah… How’d you know?”

“I make it my business to know about other teams…” I began, looking at him with narrowed eyes. “But what I really want to know is…”

I looked around for a second.

“Am I famous enough for you to buy me a drink? I’m afraid I would get a little thirsty eating several months worth of food without something to drink.” I smiled brightly at him, unwrapping a calzone from its containers.
    Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Banned

AWESOME!
    Zee Sage/Snipe Liger
    As I slowly pushed the control levers up my Snipe Liger responded and sped up, after taking a month off the Chimeras after the previous ZBC season I was good and strong enough for the new compitition.

"Reader Sniper?" I asked my zoid, he growled in response, "At a boy."

I reached the ZBC Colliseum to register and find my old team. I saw Denny and Sean talking but I did not wish to disturb them. I started conversations with other piliots but did not continue for long.

"Hey Zee, how's it been?" I heard Denny ask behind me, I turned,

"Great Denny I see Talon has some more upgrades," I commented.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~-~*~Garod Ran-Ultima Raptor~-~*

The Ultima Raptor was a master of speed and stealth, lethal in close range combat. The zoid was a streak of lightning, able to keep up with the fastest units on Zi. That was the zoid. Not the pilot.

The Ultima Raptor glided across the land, the thrusters at full speed. Increasing the speed, Garod Ran watched as they neared the destination, the ZBC Colliseum. The new ZBC season was starting, and Garod, who was a freelancer last season, decided to finally join a team. The Raptor let out a fierce cry, as it charged forward, nearing the docking bay...

Later..

As the Ultima Raptor entered the loading bay, Garod ignored the groans of distaste, no doubt at the armor, covered with sand and battle scars from previous battles. Smirking, Garod found an empty space, and quickly filled the spot. The Ultima Raptor growled quietly.
    " Easy boy. I'm only leaving for a bit." Garod lowered the rope as he slid out of the cockpit, planning to clean the armor. Grabbing a nearby bucket and sponge, Garod got to work.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Celire Kinodama
    ---------------------------
    Celire sighed, running his fingers through his spikey silver hair. "It sure feels good to be back here," he muttered to himself. Travelling all over had it's perks, but Celire found he prefered the steady life with his team. He now understood how early humans felt when they finally could give up being simple hunter-gatherers and living day-to-day.
    He walked out into the corridor of the White Reflection, Quicksilver's same old hovercargo. Old and virtually useless as it was, it was still home. Celire took the familiar walk down to the hangar to see his Blade Raptor. Although he still missed the old Lightning Raptor, Blade Raptor was still an incredible zoid, and was still his Lightning Raptor, only refitted. All it's outer armor and weapons and such where destroyed in a brutal battle. As he entered the hangar, he noticed DeMarko staring off toward the ZBC competition.
    "Feels good to be finally going back, huh?" Celire asked, walking over to his docked Blade Raptor.
    "Definitely. I've missed this the last year or so," DeMarko replied, looking over at his stripped down dragon zoid sadly.
    "So where's Boris? In the memo you sent me, you said the entire team was coming back," Celire asked, slumping into a sitting position at the base of his zoid's leg, hands behind his head, staring off into the sun.

OOC: BTW, is it ok if I edit my sign-up a bit? There's a few typos and I want to fix the money problem with my zoid trademark weapon...

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kayla ~ "Yang Liger"

I chuckled a little as the last Zoid in the race fell to Hedgerush's sonic boom. Anyone with half a knowledge of famous Zoids and pilots would have never challenged it to a race. And Kenichi wasn't a pushover with a great Zoid, either. He had some stamina to be able to pilot a Zoid at that speed... I should know. It's what I liked in a teammate.

I finished removing the cover I had covered Yang Liger with the second I saw Kenichi and his Zoid line up for the race. There hadn't been much damage thanks to my knowledge. Knowledge was a good thing to have in Zoid battles, as well as an open mind. Not everything was what it seemed in the world of Zoids. Hedgerush was proof of that.

Yang Liger was back in the sunlight and sparkling like new. Finished with my task, I went over to inspect the team's new food supply. This was gonna last us... I glanced at Kenichi in a feeding frenzy... A month. At most. Ah, well, have it while it lasts. I grabbed a cup of instant ramen, opened it, and began drinking it cold. It was better cold, not idea why people like it warm.

"Hey, you! What're you doing drinking my ramen?!" I turned to a very pissed off pilot who had apparently lost. "I don't think it's yours anymore, now is it?"
    He scowled, not taking the whole 'I just lost my team's meals for a month' thing too well. "Well, who gave you rights to his spoils?!" "Teammates rights. I trusted him with our food supply..." Actually, I hadn't really. He just put it up for grabs and I didn't object. "... And he won all of yours."

With that, I continued sipping my ramen. I was definetely going to like this team...
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

Banned

Hiro
    ~~~~

"Yahoo!" I said as I pulled into the Quicksilver team's Hangar, finnaly the ZBC had straighten everything out and zoids battles were brought back. I was quite happy to rejoin my old team but, this time I hoped to be more of a help then a nuisence.

I unloaded my zoid the Shadowfox into the hangar and walked over to where everyone else was standing. Alex and Celire were standing around talking and our newest member Borris had not yet shown up.

"Hey there." I said walking over to them. "About time the ZBC straightened everything out. How has everyone been since we last met?"

Banned

NightBlaze: I'm not there yet.

Boris
    We were close, I could almost feel it. Well, it said so on the Navigation screen at any rate. I didn't really care all that much, having just lost to the same damn boss twenty times in a row. Deep within the mechanical womb, I could hear a deep echoing noise. It was actually the same noise repeated and each noise was loud, sudden, and throaty if Zoids could be throaty. It sounded like...

"HEY! QUIT LAUGHING!" I shouted from inside my Zoid once the noise registered, it quieted some but it didn't subside.

"Well let's see you try to play," I muttered to myself, I was annoyed, so not everything I was saying was making sense.

Fortunately, what sounded like a bomb had interrupted whatever threats that I was going to throw at my currently obnoxious arachnid. It knocked me for a loop, and it startled King. I peered through my cockpit, to see several Zoids. Some motionless, some were covered in dust. There was a round blur that was bolting ahead a Lightning Saix. The scene was familiar, it was definitely a race. So what was that? After the figure slowed down, I could make out a bit of the Zoid.

"Hmm, Kenichi probably, I recognize Hedgerush in action," I said to myself. I had never fought the guy, I left the team too early for that. However, I took the time to learn about my opposition. To be quite honest, I sometimes envy him. I've designed several Zoids in my short time, but I've never gotten one that moved as fast as that. Maybe it's because I like to use original designs more often than a model already used. I suppressed a chuckle.

"I wonder what possessed those idiots to race him?" I talked out loud. A sudden jolt brought me back to my current situation, King had stopped. I took a look at my surroundings, and then realized that we needed to enter the hangar area. I sighed to myself.

"Fine, I'll walk you through it," I said to myself as I took hold of the controls.

Later

Everything was in order, as King settled down, I searched through the trunk area of my cockpit, pulled out several papers, posters, etc. and pressed the button to open the cockpit. With a quick jump, I managed to grab onto a nearby ladder and climbed my way down. After a bit of walking, I quickly picked up on a piece of conversation.

"Feels good to be finally going back, huh?" I recognized Celire's voice, though it took me awhile.

"Definitely. I've missed this the last year or so," this had to be DeMarko, our leader. He sounded somewhat depressed.

"So where's Boris? In the memo you sent me, you said the entire team was coming back," Celire asked.

"And they are," I said from behind them, a smile on my face, "And they are. So cheer up and be merry. Maybe we can get the footage of Hedgerush humiliating a bunch of other 'high speed' Zoids. I brought some drinks with me, too."

Banned

Christopher Valentino
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guess what happened today? Kenichi won another race. Not much of a surprise, eh? The Hedgerush is probably the fastest land zoid in existence. I could probably take it if I bothered to fit my Storm Sworder with an ion booster, but my body just isn't built to take the Gs. I think I tried to take the whirly-gig thing...you know, the one that spins you around really fast, up to Mach 4. I say I think because I blacked out at around 3.7. Anyway, there's really only one reason I even bother to mention this race.

Kenichi bet our entire month's food supply.

Yep. You read that right.

He's a freaking pig sometimes, but it will cut down on supply costs for the next month or so. That means we can have a few fancy meals without having to skip out on the bill. Cool, eh?

The only problem I have with the whole arrangement is currently occupying the better part of my back. Yep, I was volunteered to load the other teams' food into our Whale King. I don't really have a problem with that, except that there's a mountain of the damn things...and some of them are really heavy! I'm not exactly a world-class weight lifter here!

I mean, I don't really expect Kenichi to help...he just eats the food. I bet if a naked girl was offering him food, he'd yell at her for getting her germs all over it. However, Kayla's another story. She's just sitting there and enjoying the spoils while she basks in the glow of her "Yang" Liger.

Hey, Kayla, how about coming over here and giving me a freaking hand!

Damn...can't tell if she heard me or not. Guess I'll just moan pitifully and continue loading the food...why can't I ever do the cool stuff!?

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Rivkah
    ~~~~~~

I couldn’t suppress a grin as I sat in the cockpit of my Zoid as he trotted across the desert. After years of waiting, I finally had my own Zoid, and we were off to the ZBC Coliseum. I didn’t know Dodger well yet, but as far as I could tell he was glad to be out of a hanger and running again, too. And we both needed to do something with the giddy energy that filled us.

With a loud whoop, I pushed the controls forward, and my zoid was more than happy to leap forward and start racing. We simply dashed forward a bit before I started putting Dodger through his paces. I maneuvered him in tight figure-8s, had him chase his tail, and generally zip around at high speed in a random pattern for a while. When our energy died down, I pointed Dodger back in the direction of our destination, and he started trotting again. Still smiling, I turned on some music and hummed along.

After a bit, I could make out something up ahead. Closer observation revealed that it was a building, with various Zoids around it. A sign nearby revealed it to be a warrior tavern. Great, I was getting hungry, I could stop and get lunch there. Hey, if I was lucky I might find out if any teams were taking on new members, and wouldn’t mind a raw beginner. I steered Dodger toward the tavern, parked him nearby, then headed inside. I took a quick look at some of the other Zoids around the building. One in particular caught my eye; an orange, white, and black raptor-zoid. I could’ve sworn I’d seen it somewhere before, but I didn’t know where. Maybe it been on a team? I might’ve seen it on TV then. Man, this was gonna bug me for a while.

I tried to forget about it as I walked into the tavern. I headed for a table so I could get something to eat. On the way, I heard someone say “…Chimeras Team…” Hey, that was it! That’s were I’d seen that Zoid before. I looked over in the direction I heard it from, and saw a couple guys talking to each other.

~~~~~~

Tag, Denny. I figured you probably wouldn’t mind, or that I’d be hard to work those two words in your conversation.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Jigen Bakudon
    --------------------------------
    I hoped out of the cockpit of my Gustav and headed towards my Armordillo, which was sitting on a trailer on the back.
    Soon old friend, our hard work will pay off. We’ll smash the competition.
    I then began to explore the area when I bumped into some guy.
    “Hey watch it!” I growled. I looked up and it was Gavin from Los Locos.
    “Well if it isn’t Jigen Bakudon,” Gavin said in a friendly fashion, “how are you doing? I haven’t seen you since you tried to join the team.”
    “Well,” I replied, “After you rejected me, I’ve been training extra hard with my Armordillo and we’re going to crush the competition!” Gavin burst into laughter.
    “No offence Jigen, but that thing’s the slowest thing on Zi!” I had never been so mad. My face went red with rage. Rejecting me was one thing, but no one insults my zoid.
    “HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY ZOID!!!” I screeched, “I’LL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC TEAM!!!” I turned around and stormed off.
    I’ll show them! I’ll destroy Los Locos and bring Gavin to shame!!
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default I r here :O

Finally, it has begun :O

Name: Sean Kahland
    Looks: Stands at about 6'3, toned kind of body, but not bodybuilder or anything. Has black hair that's always spiked up and dark tan skin (he's Indian) [INDIAN PRIDE D00DS!!!!!1111] and mocha colored eyes. Also has a light goatee that's connected with the mustache and goes around the mouth area. Usually is seen wearing a long gray T-shirt with baggy black jeans and black sneakers with black fingerless gloves. Also has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a skull and dragon tattoo on his left arm
    Personality: Brave and courageous, he sticks up for his friends and those who need someone to back them up. He's a loyal kind of guy and tries to have an upbeat kind of attitude. Also, he's a good sport and never tries to get cocky (maybe a bit "excited" but not cocky)
    History: After the defeat handed to the Chimeras by the Zoid Battle Commision Team, a team originally created to defeat the Orbit Team and Kenichi, the Chimeras decided to go their own ways. Sean went and decided to use the skills he had already to help other teams as a merc and also grown and learn himself. After about a year as a mercenery, he managed to hone his skills even more than before and also became an expert mechanic, after working for the many teams that hired him and seeing how each Zoid of theirs' worked. After working as a merc for about another year or two, he managed to coincedentally run into all his former Chimera teammates including his good friend Denny Roth. It was Denny's idea to restart the team and go back to their former glory, with additions of some new Zoid pilots.
    Team: Chimera
    Zoid: Diablo Tiger
    Description: Here ya go
    Armaments:
    Armor (Light) [Free]
    Medium Cannon Gun (120mm) (located on back) [C1,000 x2]
    Energy Blades (located on the sides [C800 x2]
    Ion Thrusters (located on the back but right in front of the Cannon Guns) [C1,500 x2]
    Strike Laser Claw [C2,000]
    Total Left: C2400
    Trademark: None
    Other: Has a crush on Rain (if OK with you Kalah)

Sean Kahland
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    What's up? Name's Sean and I'm known as a Zoid pilot. I know how to pilot alot of diifferent types of Zoids, but the one I know most about is my own the Diablo Tiger. It was out around the back of the Warrior Tavern that I managed to drop in. It looked like a regular old bar that most people would hang out at. Inside the tavern, Zoid warriors and visitors wandered around. Loitering in the halls and looking at the various merchandise to be purchased.

In the main lobby, tables were set up. Food was served and people in general enjoyed the veiw of the big screen that showed current Zoid battles going on. Since there was no battle scheduled for today, music was playing instead.

An old classic from back in Zi's past started playing on the loudspeakers. A soft guitar acompanied with bass and other music. The voice was male, and spoke the song very clearly. It was a gentle song, one that would calm down and sooth most people, but that wasn't really the type of music I was into. Anything loud and that had electric guitars in them, I was OK with. But I guess this would have to do.

It was kinda hard to believe that almost two-three years ago, Stevan Jonathan had disbanded the first Zoid team I had ever joined, the Chimera team and we each went our seperate ways. Me, I became a mechanic/merc, so I could gain some extra cash and learn more about Zoid piloting and about other Zoids in general as well. The new profession wasn't so bad, I had my fair share of kills and helped some teams move up ranks. But soon it got old and I missed the good old times. Me and Stevan would usually argue on cooking, while Calypso and Loreli would just shake thier heads at us. Then Arlene and Denny would just be off somewhere doing their own things.

But all of that soon changed when we were challenged by a ZBC Team, which agreebly was a bit overpowered for its own good. I mean, we were up against a Geno Breaker which is one helluva suuped up Zoid and is like nearly unstoppable. Soon, I kept walking around, trying to find an empty table or booth which I could just sit and relax for a bit. I soon passed one table in which one guy was sitting by himself. For some reason he seemed a bit...familiar. Meh...it's probably just another pilot you've seen around I thought to myself, shaking my head. That's when I heard a chair fall over and a voice exclam, "SEAN?!" I stopped and realized I recognized the voice. I turned around and saw it was my old friend and former teammate, Denny Roth. "Denny? Is that really you?!" I replied excitedly. I walked toward and him and we exchanged handshakes and high-fives. "How you been Denny?" I asked him. "Meh...same old same old..." he replied back. I nudged him the ribs and said, "Still with Tina? Eh? Eh?" I grinned. "Nah, I left after about a year just to wonder about and hone my skills, just entering a few racing competitions, the usual" he said. I nodded, "That's cool, guess that means Talon picked up some speed huh?" I asked with another grin. "Yeah, you could say that...so how about you Sean? Where've you been the last two years?" he asked me. "Me? Well...I just wandered around Zi, joining random teams as merc...managed to save enough credit and then salvage my old Zoid to buy me a new one" This seemed to interest Denny. "A new Zoid? Really...what is it?" he asked. "Oh nothing special...just a Diablo Tiger" I said shrugging. "Hey! Not bad, those I heard were supposed to be kinda rare and a pretty good Zoid too" Denny said, nodding his approval. "Hey! I just got the perfect idea!" Denny said. "What?" I asked him with a puzzled look, wondering what idea could make Denny this idea. "How about me and you restart the Chimera team? I could be leader and you like second-in command, what do you say?" he said beaming. I returned the grin, "I'm way ahead of you...I say let's do it" happily agreeing to his decision

Yes, my post :O

-$∑@π

Banned

Skrusti
    ~~~~~

KABOOOOOOOOM!

"Cough cough.." That hurt. Yeah. "You ok in there boss?" My team mate asked me. He was a freelancer like me, and we worked together on most things. Except for this. "Cough..Yeah. Stupid formula blew up again..." I mumbled. I needed to perfect my 'secret' weapon before the real Zoid games started. Blade roared. "Oh, what're are you complaining about? I'm the one getting blasted by my own weapon!" I told it. Blade roared again. "Is that all? I'm not about to put this in you without testing it exstensivley!" I told it again. We had been through this over a thousand times, but every time testing went wrong...Ya, you get the idea. "Bah. That's enough for today.." I said to myself, packing the equipment away. I needed to perfect this weapon, but it wouldn't do any good if it exploded inside my Zoid instead of on a different person's. "Boss. Need your help for a minute." Paco said. Of course, that was my teammate talking. "Coming. Blade, stay here, ok?" Blade roared in response. I walked through the door of our hover cargo, into our main living area. Paco was filling out papers. "Whatcha need?" I asked. He pointed to a stack of papers. "Signature." Was all he said. I nodded, grabbed a pen, and started signing. It took about 5 minutes total, but it was worth it, since we wanted to fight in the Zoid league itself. It would be the first year I would participate. "How much money do we have left?" I asked. Paco took care of most of the 'office' work. I worked on the Zoids. "50C." "Is that all?! Man!" "I spent 5,000C on my zoid, to outfit it for the games, according to the rules, we can't add my freelance amount to the team's amount, for some weird reason." "What'd you get?" He pointed to the cargo bay. I went to check. His Zoid, a Pteradon(if this isn't the right name, sorry. I forget alot of stuff ), was waiting. I checked it quickly enough, so I could get back to my research.

Zoid: Pteradon.
    Description: Normal Pteradon :/
    Armaments:

2 Medium Cannon (120mm) *located on 'shoulders' of Zoid* 1,000C each for a total of 2,000C
    2 Ion Thrusters *Located near base of tail* 1,500C each for a grand total of 5,000C

Yep, that's what it has

I finished checking, and walked back into the living area. "Looks good. Hopefully you're ready for some Zoid battles?" I asked. Paco nodded. "Yeah. We need some practice before the leagues actually start. I haven't fought for at least a couple months. He said with a shrug. I laughed. "Well, time to get back to work. I'll be out for dinner in a while. Order a pizza or something." I told him. He nodded, and I walked back into the cargo bay where Blade was to work on my weapon.....

Frank
    “Diagnostic check,” a metallic voice said. “Zoid performance at 76%.”

“Damnit!” I cried, slamming my hands on the ground as “76%” flashed on the screen of my laptop. I began working away at the panel, trying to make my zoid more efficient. I turned to the laptop and pressed Enter, starting the scan.

“Zoid performance at 96%”

“Woo! 96%! Excellent!” I closed up the laptop and set it on the table. “How’s that Stormsworder? Good?” The Zoid led out a screech of approval, nodding its head a bit, up and down. “Alright, I thought so. Want to go out for a spin?” Another screech was heard and the cockpit opened up. I hopped in and closed the hatch. I put my hands on the cold, metal controls. I flipped a switch, warming up the engines. The stand hissed as it unlocked, allowing Swordstormer to fly free. “Let’s go, buddy.” I pushed the handles all the way forward and zoomed out through the open hanger door. I looked down towards the ground, Rain staring up at me, quite possibly mad at my sudden exit right above her and her Zoid, but who could tell from this altitude? “Lets put on a show,” I said, smiling. Swordstormer began zooming across the sky, twirling around, and doing sharp turns around objects, showing off its maneuverability. I guilded it down towards the ground and zoomed forward, the dust rising behind us. I flipped open a hidden button on the handles. The button glowed bright blue, warm to the touch. I grinned and pressed it. The Ion boosters roared to life and a loud boom was heard. “Music to my ears,” I said, smiling. We broke the sound barrier.

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Master Trainer

Denny Roth
    ----------------

Yes! Now the Chimera Team was on the road to recovery. I was glad Sean had the same idea I did. It was boring being only a merc, and not having a Team to stick to.

"Okay. We know we have two members, but Two Zoids aren't going to cut it against the teams now-a-days. Most teams have five pilots and Zoids." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sure there are a few rookies out there looking for a team." Sean replied.

It was around then that we met another warrior, Sage. He was looking for a team to join, and me and Steven allowed him to join. It wasn't a problem really, although we did want to start re-recruiting the old Chimera members. It would be best to start getting the best Warriors we could find.

As the three of us were talking, me, Sage, and Sean, there came a female voice behind us.

"Excuse me, are you members of a team. I'm looking for a team to join."

We turned and looked at who was talking.

_------------------------------

Rose, that's your cue... you're it now ^_^
    Later!

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Banned

Celire Kinodama
    --------------------------
    "Hey there." Hiro said, walking over to join the group. "About time the ZBC straightened everything out. How has everyone been since we last met?"
    "Same old. Traveling all over Zi. Got some good battles but my old Lightning Raptor got scrapped sadly. Feels good to finally be back with my team though," Celire said
    "And they are," Boris walked up behind them, "And they are. So cheer up and be merry. Maybe we can get the footage of Hedgerush humiliating a bunch of other 'high speed' Zoids. I brought some drinks with me, too." Boris said.
    "There you are Boris. Good to have you back finally. What took you so long?" DeMarko asked, smirking.
    "Had some trouble finding you guys. Besides, I needed time to play my Dreamcast," Boris laughed.
    "Anybody check out the competition? I didn't really have time to check what old teams where back and what rookies where coming in," Hiro asked.
    "I heard Chimera's back but they have only a couple zoids. Los Locos is there too, but JT's not with them," DeMarko replied, glancing over at Celire.
    "JT's not coming back? Oh well. I was looking forward to beating him once but it's no problem," Celire shrugged, although being a bit disappointed that his old rival wasn't coming back.

Uhh...Skrusti, are you trying to make yourself a team with NPC's? im afraid thats not really allowed. I might introduce NPC's later so teams can fill out their numbers but i cant allow one person to make his own team of NPC's.
    It was your choice not to join another team and try on your own and noone joined, i cant allow you to make a team just so you can have the spare zoid. There are still other people looking for teams if youd want to join up....hope that didnt sound harsh, its late, im tired.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin
    -------

I laughed as he put his proposition to me. "Sure why not...for a small price"
    I grabbed a watermelon from the pile of food and Kenichu almost looked like he had been shot. "Fine" he said reluctantly..."ill have to make do with just 9."
    I laughed as we headed over to the Tavern. Bumping into an old rival on the way. Jigen Bakudan. A mercinary that decided he didnt like me for whatever reason was running through his head. His zoid, from what i could remember was an attempt to emulate Hedgerush which would have been quite a challenge. Unfortunately he hadnt been able to grasp the Idea like Kenichi and instead of the Supersonic rocket that is Hedgerush his resembled a slow rolling Bowling ball. He had once tried to join Los Locos but at the time we were full and i guess he took it personally. There were rhumours he had tried to start his own team but as yet nothing had happened. After another of his usual rants he simply turned and stomped off.
    I passed the Los Locos hover Cargo and dropped off what would be for desert tonight. I turned to see Kenichi looking over my shoulder into the Transports Hangar.
    "There it is" he said. I looked to see what he was talking about. "I saw you in a match last season, that Blade Liger of yours was pretty decent, whats the one next to it, behind that screen?"
    I smiled, forgetting that i hadnt actually had a real battle in my new zoid. Last season i was using my Blade Liger. Pretty standard apart from some slightly heavier weaponry but had decided that, although it was quick the team could use some real speed on the ground. Kalah's zoid was no slouch but it was primarily an Air specialist and since we'd had a pretty decent season last year i could afford to splash out, not only buying the Saix but not having to sell the Liger to do so either.

"Its nothing" i said as i turned and headed towards the tavern again, just a few spares and something ive been working on". I wasnt ready to reveal saix just yet. Sure there plenty of spectacular and 'different zoids' but there werent many Mass production zoids that had been so heavily modified. I had basically pulled off the Saix's main weapon/engine rig and redisigned how it fought. Anyone expecting to fight a Normal Saix was in for a shock. For now id let people think i was still in the Liger.

We entered the tavern just to see the Pre ceremony announcers on TV, hyping everything up and interviewing the teams. The screen Cut to a Storm Sworder performing some Aerobatics . "Frank" i muttered as the screen changed again, this time it was a DiBison. The large artillery zoid was stood proud with the sun reflecting from the gun barrels. Suddenly the Earth seemed to shake and the Dibison on screen was cast into shadow. A Giant foot stomped down behind it and the Pilot of the Bull zoid took no time in moving out of the way. Looking outside the diner i looked around and saw it. "Securities here" someone called out and i craned my neck to look all the way up to the top of the huge zoid that had pulled up. An Ultrasaurus, the ZBC's 'peacekeeper' zoid.
    The TV announcers began giving their description of this Gargantuan machine, an intimidating symbol of the ZBC's power.

Turning back i grabbed a drink from the bar and one for Kenichi and took a seat just in time to see the Highlights of Hedgerush burning up the competion just a little while ago.
    There were plenty of Pilots hanging around and noticed a few. Chimera's were around, i noticed a couple of Quicksilvers around too.
    As i finished my drink there was a bell sounding and the loudspeaker crackled to life.
    "Attention Zoid Pilots. The Opening Ceremonies will begin in 30 Minuites. Please report, in your zoids to your alloted location"

I looked out the window to the area marked out for the cermonies. Each team had been given a square marked out on the ground for us to line up our Zoids, these Squares looked to have all the teams lined up in 1 row a few feet from the Speakers Podium.
    Some of the pilots rushed out to prepare their zoids. Either the very vain pilots that needed their zoids to shine everytime you see them or the lazy ones that hadnt actually prepared yet.
    I sat back, knowing i had at least 15min before i needed to go get my zoid.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Yo Quicksilver
    Send me those PM with the spare Zoid suggestions

DeMarko
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    Ah... a day at the races. Well not much of a race with Kenichi around.
    The opening ceremonies were about to commence but I didn't break a sweat to get my Zoid ready. Nor did anyone else in my team. We just sat back and relaxed beside our Zoids.

One one of my trips to the Hover Cargo I bumped into Denny Roth, old friend and member of the Chimera Team.

"Yo Denny...Wazuuuuuuuuuuup?" I suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of my skull, I turned around to find 6 (OOC: was it 6 or 7 by now?) trout in the hands of my friend.

"Hey dude, where do you keep all those trout?" I rubbed the bruise the trout had left

"They just happen to be conveniently placed around the place see?" He pointed towards the Emergency Trout boxes near the parking areas.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    I'm all out of ideas. My mind is pooped.

Denny, continue this as you like
    d(O_o)b

Free Your Mind

Master Trainer

Denny Roth
    ---------------------

Heh, DeMarko always was a cut up (and the Trout thing is and always has been one of those Anime comedy things when ppl annoy me)

"Sides man... you do the wassup thing again I'll dump a truckload of fish on your head." I laughed... iut had been a while since I had beat on DeMarko for any reason.

-----------------
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Banned

Originally posted by Ultimate Charizard
    Uhh...Skrusti, are you trying to make yourself a team with NPC's? im afraid thats not really allowed. I might introduce NPC's later so teams can fill out their numbers but i cant allow one person to make his own team of NPC's.
    It was your choice not to join another team and try on your own and noone joined, i cant allow you to make a team just so you can have the spare zoid. There are still other people looking for teams if youd want to join up....hope that didnt sound harsh, its late, im tired.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you shouldn't have said anything yet. No offense, but i had something planned for my NPC. He's not going to be my teammate for long, next post he's gone. And after I get done writing it, i'll post a post

Ok, sorry Skrusti...i was just voicing some concern lol.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Rivkah
    ~~~~~

When I had heard the two guys mention that they were restarting a team, I took a seat at a table nearby and ordered a drink, so I could listen to them and get an idea of whether or not they might let me join. After listening a bit and seeing someone else join the team, I figured I had a chance. So i finished my drink, slapped some money on the table to pay for the drink, stood up, and walked over.

"Excuse me, are you members of a team?" I asked. "I'm looking for a team to join." The three of them turned to look at me. "My name's Rivkah," I continued. "I just got my first Zoid recently, so I'm still kind of a beginner. Though I have spent a lot of time in the Zoid simulators in arcades, so even tho they're not quite the same as actual combat, I've got a idea of what it's like." I stoped talking and waited for their reaction, hoping i didn't some of sounding pathetic or something.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rain Tenyou

I laughed slightly, as Stryke and I gazed up to see Frank fly overhead, letting loose a huge sonic boom. I rolled my eyes, as Stryke just gazed blankly to me.
    " He likes to make an enterance... or perhaps just wants to let everyone know he's here."
    I shook my head, until suddenly an announcement came over head.
    About 15 minutes until the ceremony...
    "Well, I was going to go get a drink, I saw Gavin and that impressive other guy go into the bar, but I guess I'm not going to have enough time."
    Shrugging, I quickly reached into my light blue shorts-pocket and pulled out my good-luck necklace- a small, thin silver stranned necklace with a small yet noticable pendant upon it. The pendant was encarved in silver, looking like a sun with beautiful flares encrypted with gold every now and then. But inside of it, was a jewel which looked slightly like a diamond except it gave off a slight magenta-hued glow. This jewel was in the shape of a moon inside of the sun... a gift in the past from my father.

" What ever time of day it may be, what ever day of the month it may be, or whatever month of the year it may be... this will remind you, there is always hope Rain." My father's soft words brushed smoothly to my ears like the whispering autumn wind. We stood at the peak of a cliff, overlooking the ocean where a Zoids competition was to be held, far off in one of the outer islands. My father permitted me to go with him... as my first time mechanic job, since I piloted a lot, he thought some mechanical training for one competition would be good.
    We stood there, the sun going down in front of us to the west, and the moon slowly becoming evident in the darknening sky as the stars began to twinkle. I held the pendant in my hand, gazing at it with my own sparkling blue eyes... and I felt a warmth from it, like it held a secret which it never intended to tell.
    I knew that it was special... from teh very moment my fingers touched it.
    Gazing up at my father's handsome and charming hazel eyes, I smiled and nodded.
    We understood some thing at that moment in time... some thing that only a father and daughter could ever understand...

Withdrawing a breath, I opened the silver chain and quickly clipped it around my neck. Fastening it loosely, I quickly placed teh pendant underneath my shirt-since the jewel glowed slightly, it some times grew a distraction amongst some eager-stealing people.
    "Well, how about we start heading over to the ceremony?" I said, gazing up to Stryke who gave a abrupt and rather playful bark of approval. His wings flexed slightly, showing he was eager to do something. I smiled and nodded, the memories of the past all but slightly faded...
    So, Stryke and I began to walk.

I didn't care... most people, or Zoid pilot, would eagerly hop into their zoid and cruise off with speed and eagerness... or perhaps a proud walk inside of the zoid. But not me. I actually didn't like piloting inside my zoid much, even though you had to do it for competition. I prefured much rather to walk side by side with my Zoid, Stryke, than anything. It showed that we were equals, not I higher than him nor him higher than me. Some people thought it stupid... perposterous- a zoid was a machine, built by humans to serve them and little more than a mindless, obeying robot. But to me, that was far, far from teh truth. In fact, if anyone were to even slightly suggest that, they might be asking for a fist to the jaw. I might have created my zoid, but I was not higher than him. I gave him as much intelligence that I could muster... and I wouldn't be surprised if at times he were smarter than me.

I knew tha tonce we reached our limits of the walk to teh ceremony, I'd eventually have to get inside of him to at least stand in a line... in the team, los Locos, but for now a walk would suffice.
    Stryke seemed pleased to walk with me always as well, for he'd always gleam in the sun (my polish job and choice of metaloids and color were surpass expectations found on all zoids, in my opinion) and he's even occasionally fan his tailfeathers or wings, just as a proud eagle or an eager competitior would do in their 'own' way.
    I smiled at teh thought, and just as my gaze left Stryke suddenly I found my body jolted as I wander a little off from my 'straight line walk' next to my zoid, as I collided into some one.
    "Oof!"
    I fell to the ground, as I blinked and heard a voice...

(The rather usual, 'bump into some one to get interaction' appraoch, but useful none-the-less. ^^ Anyone could be this person.)
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Banned

Boris
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had barely noticed, I was too absorbed in my work. I didn't even feel the collision. The only time I ever noticed was when King turned its head toward me. I turned to where he was staring.

The girl was halfway up by the time I had noticed, and I was quite embarrassed. I decided to put off what was left of my work in order to apologize. I couldn't tell how to react, I didn't know the circumstances.

"Hey, sorry about that," I finally broke the silence, "I was busy working on my Zoid, I want to make sure that King is at maximum efficiency." King made a kind of pompous grunt, his way of suggesting that he was always at maximum efficiency.

"This is coming out of a Zoid who twice broke down on our trip here," I responded before turning back to her ignoring King's embarrased groans, "I tell ya, it was a damn cruel mistake to have called him King Scorpio. Next time I restart him, I'm calling him Arachnoid Mk III. Um, did I already apologize for you bumping into me?"

"Oh, that's okay," she responded, "I wasn't looking where I was going." Okay, so it was a mistake on both sides, that's where the whole problem came from. King made another noise, a provoking one.

"Meh, no problem," I now decided to take on a friendly but indifferent mood, "My name's Boris Black, and this is my partner King Scorpio." King made a nodding gesture toward the woman and I extended my hand in friendship.

The woman extended her own, "I'm Rain Tenyou." She was in a better mood now.

"Not going to introduce me to your friend?" I asked in a cheerful manner as I pointed toward her griffin-like Zoid. She countered my question with a smirk.

"You'll find out soon enough," I laughed at this, Rain had spunk, she'd be a good opponent. I took a look down at my watch and frowned when I realized the time.

"Oh boy, I got to go now," I said, "Scorpio's overland speed isn't all that it's cracked up to be, and I need to make sure the controls are working to boot." I imagined it wouldn't matter that I mentioned one of King Scorpio's weaknesses, it was one of those things that was kind of obvious. YOU try to coordinate eight different legs on one Zoid. I climbed up the different parts of the Zoid, so that I could reach its cockpit. I entered with relative ease and got myself prepared.

"Alright," I said to myself, "Manual/Auto control, check. Navigation screen, check. Com Device, check. Piloting controls (I tested my ergonomic control sticks)...working, but slow reaction, I'll need to work on that. Well, I guess I'll get going now." I pumped up the accel. switch to max power so that King Scorpio moved at maximum speed. I needed to get there early as possible. I opened up the com to inform the other team members that I was off to the ceremony.

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Sorry its a bit late, been busy...

Jin Zumatoyou
    ==================
    "Communications array seems to be in working order..." I placed the large dish back against Sniper's head. "Alright then, I'll just run a quick check on the systems again and then we'll head to the shooting range to check the scopes."

Sniper Wolf growled an affirmative as it turned its head to face the open hanger doors. Even though his features could not show it, I could feel a sense of amusement coming from him. I turned to look as well, and smiled as I saw what looked to be a blur of silver and green speeding across the flats, leaving knocked down Zoids in its wake. Shaking my head, I smiled and patted Sniper Wolf. "Heh, seems these boyos didn't know who they were up against."

I turned back to the diagnostics screen. Experience had taught me to be very careful, patient, and thorough in even the most routine check-ups. I'd seen too many pilots rush their check-ups, so eager to get back to battling, and find out that their guns are locked-up due to small mistake in the reloading system or their engines stall at a crucial moment.

Absentmindely, my mind wandered back to how I got caught up in this whole mess again. Orbit had disbanded after Calhoun and Grahamn disappeared and the whole debacle with the ZBC. We had all decided to go are seperate ways, but I bumped into Kenichi a month or so ago. He had wanted to get a new team up and had offered me a position. I had accepted gladly, I hadn't realized how lonely it was without teammates till after I joined the Orbit Team.

My trip down memory lane took an abrupt stop as the hanger was suddenly filled with a loud cursing and the muffled thump of some boxes hitting the floor. It was Valentino, who had apparently just dropped half a dozen crates of food on the hanger floor. I shook my head and patted Wolf before hitting a button, sending the small lift down to the floor. "The last time I heard cursing like that was from a man even older than I am."

His head snapped up and he smiled sheepishly at me. "Oh, heh-heh..."

I waved off any apologies or comments he was about to make. "So, why exactly do you have crates of food from," I peered down through my specs at one of the names on the crates. "Gaigos team?"

"Kenichi bet our entire food supply on the race," He jerked his thumb back towards where the Zoids were just now recovering from Hedgerush's shockwave. "He won, so now I get stuck with the duty of loading the mountain inside."

I blinked as I noticed the large pile of boxes, crates, and food sitting a little aways from the starting line of the race. Kayla was standing nearby admiring her Yang Liger while Kenichi was walking off with another Pilot to the Tavern. "Guess you'd want some help, hmm?"

"Well, yeah, I mean its not really fair with Kayla just sitting there and Kenichi eating it."

I opened my mouth, but the speakers screeched and the voice of the announcer came on. "Attention Zoid Pilots. The Opening Ceremonies will begin in 30 Minuites. Please report, in your zoids to your alloted location."

I stroked my beard and then jerked my thumb farther back. "What do you say I finish loading it up and you go check up on yer Storm Sworder. Shouldn't take me and Snipe longer than twenty minutes and we shoudl still have some time to spare to get to the ceremonies."

He agreed readily, thanking me as he sped away. I shook my head as I headed back to the lift calling to Sniper Wolf. "Nevermind about the range buddy, we're gonna have to do some grunt work."

GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!

BELIEVE NOT IN YOURSELF! BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!

THE DRILL IS A TRUE MAN'S WEAPON!

WE'LL PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS, DIMENSIONS, AND TIME ITSELF!

WE'LL SHOW YOU OUR PATH THROUGH FORCE
    THIS IS THE GURREN-DAN WAY!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?

Banned

Default Hello & Goodbye

(OOC)

I don’t know if anyone noticed my absence (or cared if they did), but I apologize for not being around. TPM stopped sending me reply notifications to the first two Zoids Rebirth topics, and I was totally unaware the RPG had actually started.

I don’t know how to say this, so I’ll just come right out and say it: I’m leaving the RPG. Yes, that’s right. I’m leaving before I’ve even started participating.

I have several reasons for doing this, but I’m not going to create a furor here by detailing them. Basically, I have some serious concerns about the RPG itself and some serious personal problems with it. If you really want to know more, PM me or something and I’ll tell you, but you probably won’t like what you hear.

Given my feelings, I don’t believe that I could be a productive member of this RPG. Therefore, I’m going to leave right now instead of hanging around and making a mess of things for myself and others by leaving once the RPG is in full swing.

If any of you want to talk to me, you can PM me, IM me(ZBCultrasaurus on AIM,) or e-mail me (ZBCultrasaurus@aol.com). You can also check out my Zoids RPG. It's under construction right now, but I hope to have it up and running around the end of the year. Bookmark it and check back if you like what you see, forget about it if you don’t.

In closing, since I am no longer a member of this RPG, I must make this request: Please do not take any information from my site!

I wish you all good luck. Farewell.

Default Back on track

Woah A_D sorry to hear about the leaving and stuff.
    I'm just wondering what we did wrong? (Did we do anything wrong?)

Alexis DeMarko
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SInce I didn't want more stinkin trout on top of me again I made a decision to quit the wazup (OOC: at least here)

A voice then resonated over the loudspeakers:
    "Ceremonies will commence in ten minutes. All Teams please turn in forms and be present in their respective lots"

I guess that meant I had to hurry up and get the forms from under my mattress.

"See you on the field Denny, I'm only hoping Talon will survive long enough to be there. "

"You can count on it"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    OOC: sorry for the short post. Lot's of things to do....so little time
    d(O_o)b

Free Your Mind

Elite Trainer

Default o_o;; eep...need to post

Sean Kahland
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    I looked over the rookie pilot that asked if she could join our team. I was happy that we managed to find another pilot but I was a bit unsure on how our team would fare with some rookie pilots and me and Denny so far being the "veteran" pilots of our team. I mean, the newest member of our team, Zee Sage, was a guy I never even heard of, so to me, he was a new guy but not necessarily a rookie.
    Denny motioned for me to talk to him privately. We both turned our backs on the people who wanted to join. "What do you think Sean?" Denny asked me. I scratched my head and asked him "You want me to lie or give you the honest truth?" "Give me the honest truth" he replied, nodding his head. I sighed and began "Well, to tell the truth Denny...I don't know...I mean we, well technically you, recruit a guy that I never even HEARD of, namely Zee and now we're being asked by a person who's just starting out as a rookie pilot...I mean I'm happy that people are asking to join our team, but you'd think we could some people that are well-known around the league."
    I ended my little "philosophical" moment by letting my shoulders sag. "I can't really say that we're going to be a team that can be reckoned with...and even if we recruit these two, we're still down a pilot" He nodded towards me "Yeah...you make some really good points...it's times like these that I wish some of the guys from before were still around, you know" I put my hands behind my head and looked up "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean."
    Denny then looked down for a minute, I was guessing that he was reminiscing about the old times and then looked up with an intense look. It was a look I've only seen Denny had during battles, when the odds were against us, when all hope seemed lost. He looked at me and then said "I think we ought to give them a chance. Who knows, they might be Zoid pilot prodigies for all we know. What d'ya say Sean?" I chuckled a little bit and said "Just like the old Denny from before. Alright, let's give them a chance." We turned around and walked back to the two. They had started to chat when we finally came back. Then with a big smile, Denny said, "Welcome to the Chimera team, you two"...

-$∑@π

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Crap...I need to post...o_O
    ]
    Garod Ran-Rookie-C Class-Ultima Raptor

The sponge soaked up the mud as Garod moved it back and forth in a steady rhythym, sopping up the dust anf dirt, revealing clean layers of armor. Getting a cloth and finishing the job, Garod headed into the tavern. He ordered a plain glass of water, drinking it down in a hurry as he slapped a few credits onto the counter. However, over the music, Garod picked up a conversation. Glancing at a group of 3, he recognized them all as Zoid pilots. Perhaps a team...Putting down his glass, he thought about joining, though he might be turned down. Shrugging the idea off, he ordered another glass, and turned away.

Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

I just thought you guys should know that I might not be available to post for a week. A bunch of guys are remodeling our house, and they think they might have to disconnect me. If anyone decided to meet Boris halfway to the Ceremony, could you interact with him so he doesn't fade into the background?

Anyone else worried that this is not working out too well?

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kenichi- Putting up a large tab on the Los Locos Team
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Another flaming bannana smoothie! And this time with more sprinkles!" I said, banging the counter with the force my hunger and thirst provided me with. The ten glass cups filled with drops of bannana goo and dead sprinklers shook with each repetition. To the right of the cups lay several plates of bones, many of them with their marrow sucked right out... Buffalo wings never filled me up completely.

"Are you sure about that? You know the wings and the smoothies aren't covered as free for pilots..." The bartender said, as he attempted to talk to me once more... What was his problem anyway? Hasn't he ever seen a man truly enjoy a smoothie while sucking what little remains from a chicken bone before?

"Don't worry, the Los Locos Team is going to pick up this tab! Now bring on the goods!" I waved absentmindedly in the direction where Gavin was watching zoid pilots gather.

The bartender mumbled something about a bottomless pit, and moved to the back of the serving area. I smiled in anticipation, and rubbed my stomach. It growled at me loudly, as I patted it. As I always said, high speed pilots needed to load up on food when they had the chance, since our stomachs tended to be faster than our mouths.

My chair suddenly vibrated beneath me, then violently rocked to the side as the people in the bar screamed. What sounded like a high calibur shot round screamed through the air, and slammed into one of the sides of the Colliseum. The scream of a large zoid filled the air, as the entire ground seemed to jump up. A warning claxon began to scream in the air, covering the shouts of panic from both spectators and pilots alike.

The screens went blank inside the building, the pictures of the race cut short. My hunger forgotten, I raised my hand up and tapped on my comm.

"Jin, Kayla, Valentino, what's going on out there?!" I shouted, already moving past people who were running in the opposite direction. To my side, I noticed Gavin running out a side door, presumably to get to his hovercargo.

"Kayla here! It's an attack! Something just took down one of the Ultrasauruses guarding the entrance! It nearly took down a part of the colliseum as well, but it's neck was shot off right at the torso, so it missed!"

"Can you tell what's attacking?" I said, leap-frogging over an obese woman in a moo-moo who was attempting to get through the exit in vain. My feet hit the dusty ground outside the bar, and I was off.

"Negative, too much sand in the way for me... I'm heading to my zoid!" At this moment, Kayla's voice was cut off, replaced by Jin's.

"Kenichi, the Whale King's sensors say that the attacker is another Ultrasaurus with the registration number of a ZBC Guardian."

I tapped a button on my watch, and saw in shock the chaos that was occuring outside. Zoids were running all over, and as I watched, a Hovercargo was gutted from the inside out from a 360-mm shell. Shards of metal and shrapnel were everywhere, large blazing piles stood that must have once been zoids... If anything, the destructive power of an Ultrasaurus was impressive...

"Well, I don't know how this has happened, but it has to stop. Get Valentino in his Storm Sworder, and get him to do some air reconnaisance on that thing. He should be relatively safe up in the air, and have him coordinate with any other pilots up there," I paused as Hedgerush made it to me, causing a small dust storm as it uncurled and hit the ground. Its mid-section opened up, and a line came down for me. I grabbed on it, and continued talking.

"I'll approach it at high speed on the ground, and see if I can find anything from that angle. Get the automatic guns on the Whale King started, then get into your zoid... We need as much help as possible for this thing..."

I leapt into the cockpit as soon as the line brought me close enough. Quickly securing myself into my chair, I brought up the propulsion systems. Unfortunately Hedgerush was not loaded with its full complement of missiles at the moment, so I would have to rely on the Static system and what few missiles I had left from target practice... And as always, Hedgerush's natural speed and agility.

"Sorry Hedgerush, looks like you didn't get much of a rest... Let's go!" The normally silent zoid rumbled beneath me in an unheralded show of excitement. Rolling up, a sonic boom was formed as we slammed forward towards the Ultrasaurus that was bombarding the Colliseum from a distance...
    Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Banned

Celire
    -----------------------
    Celire groaned dully, rolling over, hand on his head. "Damn, what's going on?" he said, flipping on the light in the room. A massive, ear-splitting alarm was going off from somewhere. He tapped the comm at the entrance to his room groggily. "DeMarko, what's happening?" he tried to say over the noise.
    "We're under attack! I heard something about a stolen Ultrasaurus. Get to your zoid! Quick!" DeMarko yelled back. Celire began another yawn... only to be rudely interrupted by a nearby hovercargo exploding, sending him flying into the wall. That got him awake in a hurry. Pulling on a coat, he ran toward the hangar. All the other members of Quicksilver were already out there, probably because they where all awake. Blade Raptor snarled anxiously.
    "Ready to take on a ZBC Ultrasaurus?" Celire asked, leaping up onto the catwalk and climbing into his zoid. As he booted up all the systems, Blade Raptor roared in anticipation. That definitely was a yes. Celire quickly keyed in a command, and Blade Raptor went rigid. It's Ion Boosters extended outward, tail straight back, with aerodynamic fins sprouting every several feet. It leaned completely forward, head straight, neck parallel to the ground. In the cockpit, the seat slid back and extra padding was added around the cockpit. A soft snarl emerged from Blade Raptor. Celire hit another key, and the boosters ignited, sending Blade flying out of the hangar at several hundred mph. In the distance stood the Ultrasaurus, towering and menacing, with hundreds of smaller zoids swirling around it. It fired it's 360-mm shells, which destroyed whatever was unfortunate enough to be in their way. Silently, Celire took aim with Blade Raptor's stake launchers right at the Ultrasaurus' left leg, and fired...

Alexis DeMarko
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    "Team Into your Zoids now, let's blast whatever woke me up from me slumber!"

I could see the whole team running to get into their Zoids as I jumped into the cockpit of Draco and fired up the thrusters. I wasted no time in putting my headset on and setting the comm channel to all.

" Yo, Los Locos what hit us?" My voice crackled a bit over the comm channel

" Hey DeMarko, this is Kenichi of Los Locos, my teammates report an Ultrasaurus is the cause of the attack, it's location is out east at about some 40 miles, Kenichi off "

ONe Ultrasaurus? that would pose no challenge for the assembled teams at the Ceremonies

With that thought I called up the weapon system on my display and let fly a salvo of missiles towards the Ultrasaurus
    d(O_o)b

Free Your Mind

Just a note Demarko.
    Kenichi is on the Rogue Team, he was spending time with my Charachter who is in Los Locos.
    --------------------------------------------

Gavin
    -------

"Saved by the bell" i kinda cheered, realising how much buying Kenichi a drink would have cost.
    Running across the open area between myself and the Hovercargo. The area was much different now. Rather than the scene from earlier with pilots polishing thier zoids it had changed to total carnage.
    There were a number of Zoid wreckages reduced to mere metallic rubble and explosions could be heard coming from the smoking body of the ZBC Ultrasaurus.
    I reached the Los Locos hovercargo just in time as another Hovercargo exploded. I felt a pain in my leg as i was thrown through the open doorway by the force of the blast. Looking down i saw a small, but still sharp chunk of metal had caught in my thigh, shrapnel from what was left of the other Hovercargo. I dragged myself up and saw the much larger piece of metal that had lodged itself in the outer hull of the 'Casa de Loco'. If that thing had hit then it would be alot more serious than a bloody leg.

Limping over to the Zoid hangar i pressed the button that raised the elevator, lifting me up to the cockpit of my Zoid.
    "Sorry Liger...." i said as i looked back at my old zoid. "...but its time to see what Saix can do"
    I climbed aboard my Zoid and hit the Comm system.
    "Rain, Frank, i hope you two are in the air right now. An Ultrasaurus is gonna be tough i want you two up there and join in with the air support." I flicked a switch and Saix Roared to life. "Ill be there as soon as i can"

I shoved the accelerator forward and Saix leaped out of the Transport, within seconds i had amied myself towards the battle and activated the Ion Thruster. I knew i wasnt as fast as a Zoid such as Hedgerush but with the Thruster at full burn i was catching the rest of the charging zoids, passing some with ease.
    I wasnt used to the Full speed of this zoid yet but i grinned as i squeezed every ounce of speed i could from it.
    Up ahead the battle was raging, missiles and guns were flashing everywhere and i saw Rain up, Strafing the head of the Giant zoid. I couldnt make out Frank due to the number of Storm Sworders already in the air but Rain's distinctive zoid was easy to spot.
    I saw hedgerush rolling through between the Ultrasaurs Legs and saw my chance for a little bit of Showboating. Since he was maneuvering he'd be slower than normal and since i was still on a full speed charge......
    Another smile crossed my face as i gunned the engines and aimed directly between the Ultrasaurs legs, firing a missile into each of its ankles, 'buzzing' hedgerush as i emerged at the other side.

-----------------------------

(Side note) Sonic Saix can run at about 310kph, with the Ion Thruster at Full burn he maxes near 400kph

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Elite Trainer

Sean Kahland
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    While the four of us were talking about how our different battle strageties that we would try out when the Zoid battling started, suddenly, we heard large cannon shots outside and big explosions near the Warrior Tavern. Suddenly, screeching alarms had been aroused all around the Tavern, whining with an ear-shattering sound. The music had stopped and a voice over an intercom was shouting "Ladies and gentlemen, we have an emergency situation! It seems someone has stolen a ZBC Ultrasaurus and is now attacking the vicinity around where the Zoid Ceremonies would begin! We ask you to please remain inside the Tavern for the time being!" I shook my head, a grim expression on my face. "Stay in the Tavern, my ***. I'm going out to help stop that thing." I said. Without me letting another word stop me, I went outside and headed to the garage where all the Zoids were kept. I ran across the catwalk to where my Zoid was located. "Let's go Diablo! Looks like an Ultrasaurus needs some ***-kicking. What'd you say?" I called to him. My Diablo Tiger roared in agreement and opened the hatch for me. I grinned, happy to know my Zoid was ready to fight at any given moment. I jumped in and activated the controls. The hatch closed and we both raced out of the garage. I activated the comm link and called out "This is Sean Kahland of the Chimera team. Someone tell me what's the current situation." "Sean? Is that you? It's me Kenichi" I heard a familiar voice say over the comm. I grinned to myself as I replied "Good to hear you Kenichi, it's been a while." "It sure has..." he replied back, "Anyways, right now the Ultrasaurus is concentrating on tearing down the Colosseum. We have to try and divert it's attention from that. And be careful of it's 360 mm Cannons, they pack a heavy wallop." he finished saying. "Thanks for the input Kenichi, I'll meet you there" I said, cutting off the comm link. "Ready to try out those new Ion Thrusters I added on to you Diablo?" I asked him. He roared in agreement. I took hold of the controls and activated the thrusters. I heard a latch unlock up top and soon my body felt like it was being pushed into the seat of my Zoid, as my speed reached up to nearly 330 kph. I soon saw a whole mess of Zoids surrounding the Ultrasaurus and shooting at it, while I saw the Ultrasaurus manage to take out those unfournate Zoids that were caught in its line of fire. I activated Diablo's weapons system and aimed his twin 120 mm Cannons at the Ultrasaurus and started firing...

-$∑@π

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Rivkah
    ~~~~~

When the two of them went off to teh side a bit to discuss my possible membership, I got a bit nervous. 'I shouldn't have asked,' I thought to myself. They looked like experienced pilots, why would they want a raw rookie on their team. I tried not to let my face show my anxiety while I waited. The other guy, Zee, and I had started aimlessly chatting when they returned. With a big smile, one said, "Welcome to the Chimera team..." I grinned, releived. I'd do my best not to let them down.

Everyone introduced themselves, then we started talking about Zoids before something unexpected happened: The sound of a very large shot being fired, followed by the inpact and explosion of whatever-it-was. All the screens in the taverns suddenly went out, and sirens began wailing all over the place. A message was prjected over the intercom, telling everyone that an Ultrasaurus was attacking, and to stay in the tavern. Sean left to help stop it anyway, while I found a spot where i coudl see out the windows, while I debated with myself.

I wanted to be out there proving I'd be a good pilot. But part of my mind argued that charging out there would most likely be disastrous. I wasn't quite sure what I'd do against such a large opponent, and I'd probably end up getting in the way of more experienced pilots. Besides, I wouldn't be expected to charge out there anyway. Would I? After watching a Hover Cargo and several Zoids being blasted by the Ultrasaurus, I made up my mind. I had to do something, even if it was just get my Zoid out of the way of that thing. If it fired this way, Dodger would be a sitting duck. So would I, for that matter. With that thought, I dashed out of the tavern to my Zoid.