Wee, I'm starting... Now, a blurb for all you LSUs....

Plot: Finally, a peaceful year at Seiruun... Or so everyone thought... The old German teacher might be dead, but his sons are out for revenge. One villian might've been hard enough to beat, but 2 is going to be darn near impossible... It's going to take more than your magic to defeat these evil wizards... Wee, thanks fireguardian! *hugs*[/center]

~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Year: (1-5)
Appearance:
Personality:
Dorm Number:
Room Mate:
Specialty:
Classes:
Relationships:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~
Available Classes:
~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Black/White Magic
Advanced Black/White Magic
Shapeshifting
Potions (No, Snape isn't the teacher...)
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Any classes you would find at a normal school
~~~~~~~~~~
Quick notes!!

1) Boys and girls ARE allowed to share dorms!
2) You are allowed 1 room mate!
3) You are allowed to have a pet.
~~~~~~~~~~
And now....
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Choriko Yamika
Year: 3
Appearance: Her hair is now black with frost blue streaks instead of lavender, sapphire blue eyes, usually wears a pair of jeans and a tomboyish looking buttondown shirt over a white tank top with Angel on the front in light blue lettering instead of the uniform. She has a scar on the back of her right hand.
Personality: A majorly loudmouthed tomboy of a child. She often acts before she speaks. When it comes to fights, she'll jump in and will fight to the death.
Dorm Number: 183
Room Mate: No one yet
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Shapeshifting, Potions, Algebra, Biology, Japanese, and German
Relationships: Shade's girlfriend (where ever he is...) and Asahiko's sister
Other: Has a little white cat named Yuki.
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Asahiko Yamika
Year: 1
Appearance: Blonde hair, same color eyes as Choriko, wears the uniform all of the time.
Personality: Goody-two-shoes is a major understatement for this girl. She's quite popular for a first year and never bugs her sister because she is usually too busy with her friends.
Dorm Number: 195
Room Mate: No one
Specialty: White Magic
Classes: Basic Black Magic, Basic White Magic, Charms, and Defense Against the Dark Arts
Relationships: Choriko's little sister
Other: Has a black cat named Hoshi.
~~~~~~~~~~
Choriko Yamika
~~~~~~~~~~
"Ick, another year trapped at this school..." I muttered, holding the same thing I held every year on this day - an overstuffed bag of stuff and Yuki's carrier. "Reow!" Yuki complained. "Hush..." I grumbled, continuing to drag my bag behind me. "I don't see what you have against this school..." Asahiko said, following close behind me. "Trust me, if things go like they have the past 2 years, you'll find out real quick..." I muttered. "Why? What's happened?" Asahiko asked, which had to have been the millionth question this week. "The evil German teacher goes after the students and has nearly killed me and my friends twice, me inparticular..." I replied, parting my hair to reveal the scar on the back of my head. Asa cringed. "Yeah, he was a pretty mean fellow, but we killed him last year." I added in hopes to comfort her. She didn't say anything. Typical first year... Oh well. I found a spot under my favorite tree and sat down, Asa right next to me.
~~~~~~~~~~

Asahiko Yamika
~~~~~~~~~~
"Ick, another year trapped at this school..." my sister muttered. I adjusted my grip on my bag and on Hoshi's carrier. "I don't see what you have against this school..." I said, following close behind. "Trust me, if things go like they did the past 2 years, you'll find out really quick..." Cho muttered. I didn't like the sound of that... Why? What's happened?" I asked, hoping I hadn't asked. "The evil German teacher goes after the students and has nearly killed me and my friends twice, me inparticular..." Cho replied, parting her hair to reveal the scar on the back of her head. I cringed. "Yeah, he was a pretty mean fellow, but we killed him last year." she said, probably hoping to comfort me. I kept quiet. I was too nervous to say anything else. Cho was walking toward one of about a million trees that were in front of the school, so I followed without a word.