Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Darkness - Starts - LSUs accepted

Default Sons of Darkness - Starts - LSUs accepted

Wee, I'm starting... Now, a blurb for all you LSUs....

Plot: Finally, a peaceful year at Seiruun... Or so everyone thought... The old German teacher might be dead, but his sons are out for revenge. One villian might've been hard enough to beat, but 2 is going to be darn near impossible... It's going to take more than your magic to defeat these evil wizards... Wee, thanks fireguardian! *hugs*[/center]

~~~~~~~~~~
    Name:
    Year: (1-5)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Dorm Number:
    Room Mate:
    Specialty:
    Classes:
    Relationships:
    Other:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Available Classes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Basic Black/White Magic
    Advanced Black/White Magic
    Shapeshifting
    Potions (No, Snape isn't the teacher...)
    Charms
    Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Any classes you would find at a normal school
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Quick notes!!

1) Boys and girls ARE allowed to share dorms!
    2) You are allowed 1 room mate!
    3) You are allowed to have a pet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    And now....
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Choriko Yamika
    Year: 3
    Appearance: Her hair is now black with frost blue streaks instead of lavender, sapphire blue eyes, usually wears a pair of jeans and a tomboyish looking buttondown shirt over a white tank top with Angel on the front in light blue lettering instead of the uniform. She has a scar on the back of her right hand.
    Personality: A majorly loudmouthed tomboy of a child. She often acts before she speaks. When it comes to fights, she'll jump in and will fight to the death.
    Dorm Number: 183
    Room Mate: No one yet
    Specialty: Black Magic
    Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Shapeshifting, Potions, Algebra, Biology, Japanese, and German
    Relationships: Shade's girlfriend (where ever he is...) and Asahiko's sister
    Other: Has a little white cat named Yuki.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Asahiko Yamika
    Year: 1
    Appearance: Blonde hair, same color eyes as Choriko, wears the uniform all of the time.
    Personality: Goody-two-shoes is a major understatement for this girl. She's quite popular for a first year and never bugs her sister because she is usually too busy with her friends.
    Dorm Number: 195
    Room Mate: No one
    Specialty: White Magic
    Classes: Basic Black Magic, Basic White Magic, Charms, and Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Relationships: Choriko's little sister
    Other: Has a black cat named Hoshi.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Choriko Yamika
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "Ick, another year trapped at this school..." I muttered, holding the same thing I held every year on this day - an overstuffed bag of stuff and Yuki's carrier. "Reow!" Yuki complained. "Hush..." I grumbled, continuing to drag my bag behind me. "I don't see what you have against this school..." Asahiko said, following close behind me. "Trust me, if things go like they have the past 2 years, you'll find out real quick..." I muttered. "Why? What's happened?" Asahiko asked, which had to have been the millionth question this week. "The evil German teacher goes after the students and has nearly killed me and my friends twice, me inparticular..." I replied, parting my hair to reveal the scar on the back of my head. Asa cringed. "Yeah, he was a pretty mean fellow, but we killed him last year." I added in hopes to comfort her. She didn't say anything. Typical first year... Oh well. I found a spot under my favorite tree and sat down, Asa right next to me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Asahiko Yamika
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "Ick, another year trapped at this school..." my sister muttered. I adjusted my grip on my bag and on Hoshi's carrier. "I don't see what you have against this school..." I said, following close behind. "Trust me, if things go like they did the past 2 years, you'll find out really quick..." Cho muttered. I didn't like the sound of that... Why? What's happened?" I asked, hoping I hadn't asked. "The evil German teacher goes after the students and has nearly killed me and my friends twice, me inparticular..." Cho replied, parting her hair to reveal the scar on the back of her head. I cringed. "Yeah, he was a pretty mean fellow, but we killed him last year." she said, probably hoping to comfort me. I kept quiet. I was too nervous to say anything else. Cho was walking toward one of about a million trees that were in front of the school, so I followed without a word.

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sons of Darkness, yes!
    Name: Shade Beluse
    Appearance: Long, thick, messy, black hair with red highlights, he covers it with a helmet. He has green eyes, with a orange shirt, covered by an open up shirt with blue streaks on it a blue jeans.
    Personality: Same ol' Shade, a little more mature..oh heck, he's the same, the prankster of the school, a joker. A really nice guy, sometimes he's a little annoying, but still. He's dumb, he fails all his classes. When he wants to express himself, he wrights songs. Oh yeah, funny!
    Dorm Number: 186
    Room Mate:
    Specialty: Charms
    Classesefense against the dark arts, Japanese, Charms, Basic Black Magic
    Relationships: Choriko's boyfriend
    Other: Has an adult Raven named Arch

~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Aurora Beluse
    Appearance:Waist long black hair with green highlights, blue eyes, and wears the uniform
    Personality: Always bugs Shade. To Shade, she's more annoying than Crystal (lol) She's a goodie-two shoes who never gets detention, and gets all good grades.
    Dorm Number: 175
    Room Mate:Kazeko (please)
    Specialty:Black Magic
    Classes: Potions, Basic White Magic, Shapeshifting, German, Science and Japanese
    Relationships: Shade's little cousin and Tombo's rival (once the rpg starts I'll say why)
    Other:Has a baby Raven named Angel (Shade gave it to her)

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Are you sure this is alowed?" Aurora asked for the billionth time. Oh yeah, just incase you didn't know, for the past two years, me and my friends have had to endure this school, and Aurora's my cousin. Your caught up? Great. I smiled as we drove in on Motor bikes. "You know, it really isn't fair you get one," I told Aurora. "I had to wait till I was sixteen!" Aurora muttered something and her bike dissapeared. She then walked off. I saw Cho and rode to her, having to dodge three first years. "Ya miss me?" I asked. Cho smiled. I loved it when she did that. Her hair was different from last year. "Well you sent me about a million letters." she said. I grinned, "You only got a million of them?" I then saw what I think Cho said was her sister. "Is this Asahiko?"

Aurora
    ~~~~~~~~
    I walked along the lawn. I knew Shade cared about me. There was alot of good in that. I'm hoping. I looked around. 'Don't want to be late for class.' I thought. I began running. It took me longer then I expected. Shade said we didn't have class right away, but I wanted to be really early. I soon ran into something, who seemed to be running the opposite way of me. "Hey, watch where your going!" We both said at the same time. I stared into his eyes, but then looked away. "You really shood watch it." I commented, brushing myself off.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Yayness!

Name: Zero Urameshi
    Apperance: Messy black hair, a sleeveless black vest, a blue shirt that says 619 in the middle, jeans that have many rips, green armbands and white sneakers.
    Personality: Same old Zero but is a much better student after he met his new girlfriend Kazeko while saving Tombo. Has calmed down a bit since Mr. CPP kicked the bucket for good. Now a ameteur wrestler and rapper.
    Dorm Number: 183
    Roommate: Choriko
    Classes: Advanced Black/White Magic, Potions, German, Shapeshifting, Japanese, Charms and DATDA
    Relationships: His girlfriend is Kazeko, his half-brother is DZ, his best friend is Shade and his brother is Tombo (his nickname is Seig)
    Other: Has a owl named Jin and his father will be revealed later.

Name: Tombo "Seig" Urameshi
    Apperance: Has messy black har resembling Zero's, a sleeveless white shirt, baggy black pants, and green sneakers
    Personality: A goody-goody, nearly a younger clone of Zero but he gets better grades and is pretty popular with the ladies.
    Dorm Number: 195
    Roommate: Asahiko Yamika
    Specialty: Potions
    Classes: Potions, Basic White Magic, Shapeshifting, German, Science and Japanese
    Relationships: Zero's brother, DZ's half brother and Aurora's rival.
    Other: Has a owl named Paul
    ---------------------------------------------

Zero
    ~~~~~~~
    I saw Seig (Tombo) run into a familar girl. "Aurora? Is that you?" I asked her as she brushed herself off. "Hi Zero!" she said with a grin as she gave Seig a dirty look. He created a energy pole, stuck it in the ground and prepared to do a 619 on Aurora until I wrestled him to the ground. "You two kiss and make up now while I go see Shade and the others." I smirked as I teleported near the lawn. I then saw Shade and Cho making out. "Excuse me lovebirds." I interrupted as I leaned over them. They broke apart and tried to punch me but I easily dodged. I was still too powerful from my training last year when I went to save Seig. "Nice to see ya again King of Traps." Shade grinned. I just gave him a thumbs up and said goodbye and saw Kazeko leaning against a tree. She saw me and ran over as she kissed me. "How ya doin' Kaz?" I grinned cheesily. She just smiled as she continued to kiss me.

Tombo (Seig)
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I saw Zero and Kazeko making out along with Shade and Cho. I just shrugged as I said, "I'm sorry Aurora." She just shrugged as she said, "Just stay outta my way worm-boy." Aurora then walked off. I just grinned as I used a Pants-Falling Charm which made her pants fall down. I then zipped off before Aurora could try to kill me.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Ami Zypher
    Appearance: Hauntingly deep blue eyes, mid-neck length dark brown, nearly black, hair with pale purple streaks in it, and her skin is deeply pale...almost colorless. When not in school uniform, she'll wear a long-sleeved black shirt, and baggy black pants that basicall hide her blue Nikes.
    Personality: She's depressive, hopeless, and silent...usually remaining withdrawn. Thinking everybody hates her, she remains anti-social and serious. She's also tomboyish, depsite her mysterious and calm appearance.
    Dorm Number: 112
    Roommate: Nobody yet...
    Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Basic White Magic, Potions, Charms, Japanese, and German.
    Relationships: None yet...
    Other: Her pet is a small black kitten named Sen.

~*^*~Ami Zypher~*^*~
    "Another year at Seriuun, dang." I muttered as I dragged my stuff through the trees surrounding the school. Sen only mewed softly in her cage, as I sighed under my breath. I didn't wanna go back since the evil German teacher crisis last year, his spirit might still haunt the school. I continued without a word, and saw Choriko with her sister...her hair is different, black within frost blue streaks. Sighing hopelessly, I continued through more trees until I was in front of the school. I got all shaky with nervousness of a new year, but continued on.

"Don't worry...I'll be fine, It'll be nothing like last year...." I told myself, as I sat down near the school in boredom. I placed Sen's cage next to me....and looked up at the sky. Who knows what the stars had to tell?

...I'm not dead yet!

Cool Trainer

Aurora
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I pulled up my pants while I chased Tombo throughout the lawn. I didn't know why Zero called him that dumb name. "Hey, place nice you two. You don't want to give me a bad name." I heard Shade say. I gave him a dirty look. He smirked. I had chased Tombo to the wall. "What do you want from me?" he asked. I put my wand to his throat, "I want you to leave me alone. I don't even know why you play all these tricks on me!" I said, throwing my hands up. "Well why do you always pick on me!?!" I just looked at him. I looked at the wall, unlike my oh so "wonderful cousin", I planned for everything. I raised my wand. I then saw Zero, Shade, Choriko, Kazeko, and who I presumed to be Choriko's sister, stragling to stay with the group. "Aww...they're so cute." Shade and Zero said as they pulled us apart. We both raised our hands in the air and huffed off.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Default *pokes everyone* hewwo? oo;

Choriko
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I gave a little sigh. The last few years might've been hell, which adds up to the same thing for this year, but at least all of my friends (and some not-so-friendly people, namely Asa) were here. Yuki finally dozed off in her carrier and I heard the bell finally ring. Asa literally jumped. "What the heck was that?" she asked. "Umm... on Earth, they call that a 'bell'... It tells the students when to go inside, get to their classes, leave after classes, and go back to their dorm..." I said, teasing. She growled at me as I started up the steps. "But wait..." Asa began. I spun around. "How do I know where my dorm is?" she asked. "Use a teleportation spell, it never fails." I replied. "But I never learned a teleportation spell..." she said quietly. I muttered something, grabbed ahold of her hand, and we both teleported to my dorm. When we got there, Asa remarked "But this is dorm 183, I'm in dorm..." she checked an extremely crumpled piece of paper "195!" she finished finally. "I know that, but I also know the way from here to there, this is my 3rd year, yannow." I said matter-of-factly, letting Yuki out of her carrier and leading Asa down to her dorm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I don't really feel good, I'll work on Asa's roleplay later...

Cool Trainer

*Tisk tisk*

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I teleported to my dorm. This was gonna be one of those years. I wondered who my roomate was. I conjured up a sandwhich and started to munch. I then thought of something, the fdance was this year. I smiled, should a crash it, or shouldn't I? If I did, I'd be in detention forever, if I didn't I would get to be with Cho, and keep an eye on Aurora. I wondered things while I teleported to the dorm Cho said she'd be in.

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Name: Crystal Lilly.
    Years at school: 3! *peace sign*
    Appearance: Browny Blonde hair, greeny/blue eyes. Around the dorm, she wears jeans and what ever top she wants. She's a little taller than last year. Her hair is shorter and up in a ponytail. Got a pic... Attach later...
    Personallity: You know what she's like. Good grades, always getting in trouble. Not so care free this year (dam german teacher! It's all his falt!)
    Dorm Number: 215
    Room Mate: Anyone?
    Specialty: White Magic.
    Classes: Avanced White, Basic black, Shape shifting, Japanese, Maths, Music, Charms, Divinations and Chemistry.
    Relationships: girl friend of Ryu and Recardo's older sister.
    Pets: Hooty (owl) and Tabbie (tabby kitten).

Name: Recardo Lilly
    Years at the school: 2
    Appearance: tall for his age but shorter than Crystal, the same greeny blue eyes, brown hair. Other than his school uniform he wears baggie jeans and t-shirts.
    Personality: Very annoying to his sister. He can be kind but mean. He is always bugging Crystal and her friends. He teases her about Ryu but he secretly is happy for them. He likes pranking people with Shade. Shade is like the big bro he never had. (awww)
    Dorm Number: 216
    Room Mate: It would be nice if he had a roomie this year...
    Specialty: White Magic.
    Classes: German (hehehe), Advance White, Basic black, Basic shapeshifting, Science, Maths, French and History.
    Relationships: Crystal's little brother.
    Pets: Casper (owl).

~~Crystal~~
    I heard a bell ring. It was the school bell! We were at the train station. Noo! Late. We'd be late again because of Recardo...
    "Recardo! You evil bastard! It's your falt we're late! You shouldn't of stopped to look at them girls on the way!" I yelled.
    "Calm down, sis. We'll get there. You'll just have to transport us there because you can use magic outside school and i can't." He replied, grinning.
    "I forgot about that... Bye!" I dissappeared into thin air and appeared at the front gates of the school.
    "Ahh yes... Another bloody year here... Oh well... Wonder how much trouble i can get in this time!"

--Recardo--
    Crystal dissappeared infront of me.
    "*****..." I muttered under my breath. She was mean, she'd never use her magic for me...
    I ran to the school, it wasn't much different than last year. I remembered that i could use my magic now and teleported to my dorm, 216.
    "There are 2 beds this year? I wonder who i'm sharing with..."
    I began to unpack.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
    Appearance: He looks like Oliver from Beyblade.
    Personality: Nice and outgoing. He can be a cluts at times but is a nice guy at heart. He's a bit of a coward and a bit of a joker.
    Dorm Number: 123
    Room Mate: none yet
    Specialty: Shapeshifting
    Classes: Advanced Shapeshifting, Basic Black Magic, White Magic, Chemistry, Japanese and Biolagy
    Relationships: He's Crystal's boyfriend (if shesigns up).
    Other: He has a pet fruit bat named Fruitsy.

Name: Espa Roba
    Appearance: He looks like Espa Roba from Yu-Gi-Oh
    Personality: He can be a bit of a show off and be a pretty snobbish, but he truelly is a nice guy once you get to know him.
    Dorm Number: 186
    Room Mate: Shade (please)
    Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Basic White magic, Shapeshifting, Mathematics, Astronamy and Chinese.
    Relationships: None yet.
    Other: He's psychic.

Name: Pandora
    Year: Doesn't go to Sirrun
    Appearance: He looks like Arkana from Yu-Gi-Oh.
    Personality: A really nice guy to his friends and family. He has been known to hold a grudge for about 3 minutes.
    Dorm Number: Doesn't go to Sirrun
    Room Mate: What did I just say?
    Classes: For the last time, hedoesn't go to Sirrun.
    Relationships: He's Ryu's cousin
    Other:

Ryu
    -------------------------------------
    I arrived at the front gates.
    Another school year. Let's just hope no more crazed german teachers try to kill us.
    I looked over and saw Crystal.
    "Hey Crystal!" I called. She looked over and smiled.
    "Ryu!" she ran up to me and kissed me.
    "Good to see you again," I said.
    "It's good to see you too," she replied before kissing me again. This would have been a perfect moment, if it weren't for that strange boy watch us from the gate.

Espa Roba
    ---------------------------------------
    I leant against the gate watching the two love birds.
    I'm getting outta here before I barf.
    I walked right past them and headed towards my dorm.
    Why did I have to come here? I could have gone to a better school. Bot noooo. Mother said I should socialize a bit.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

~~Crystal~~
    I broke the kiss. There was some sick guy watching us. I watched him walk to his dorm.
    "That guy's got some nerve watching us..." I said, glaring at him.
    I was about to kiss Ryu again when Recardo appeared inbetween us.
    "Ew... I should of known not to do that!" He said, scrunching up his eyes.
    "Get out of here!" I said, pushing him out the way.
    "Aww! Big sis wants a kissy-wissy with her boyfriend! Lovie-dovie!" He teased.
    "Oh would you shut up!" I clasped my hands over my mouth. I- I'd said that before... German teacher...
    I grabbed my stuff and ran into my dorm. There was only one bed this year. I was on my own. I dropped my stuff. Tabbie got annoyed and started hissing at me and Hooty screeched. I jumped on my bed and cried into my pillow.
    Was this year gonna be the same as the last? I didn't know. I didn't really want to know.
    "I hope it's not the same as the years before... Please... Don't let him come back! Please!" I sobbed into my pillow.

--Recardo--
    Crystal ran off. I must of really upset her. I didn't mean it. No. She wouldn't really get annoyed with that... It must of been that dam German teacher. She's never forgotten that... She dreams about it so often... The last time must of been so bad; she couldn't sleep so i went into her room and hugged her just to get her back to sleep...
    "It wasn't you, Recardo..." Said Ryu "It was-"
    "Yeah, i know. I wish she could forget about it... I'd do anything to make it all go away..." I replied.
    "You really do care about your sister, don't you?"
    "Don't tell anyone, but i do..."
    "We'll take care of her." He said smiling at me.
    I'm surprised at how he reacted. He must know Crystal and I better than i thought.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Sorry i'm double posting here, but i have to write more!

~~Crystal~~
    I must of fallen asleep because i woke up to the sound of Tabbie scratching at the door to get out.
    "Alright, Tabs... I'll let you out..." I mumbled sleepily. I got off my bed and opened the door. Tabbie ran for it.
    The weird guy that was staring at me and Ryu was outside my dorm.
    "Hey! Why were you staring at me and Ryu?" I asked, grumpily.
    "I wasn't. You were in my direct line of vision." He replied in a posh voice.
    "What year are you in?"
    "3. What about-"
    "I'm in 3! I've never seen you around though. Are you new?" I asked.
    "Yeah. Are you ok? You look like you've been crying."
    "Um... I am now... I'm Crystal by the way..."
    "I'm Espa. What? The same Crystal that got rid of the German teacher last year? I defeated one of the most famous wizards in the world-"
    I slapped him very hard on his left cheek (my right). He staggered backwards and rubbed his cheek.
    "What was that for?" He said, shocked.
    "YOU! Saying that like it was just some friendly duel or a tornament! He was EVIL, Espa! Not like me calling my brother evil. He was pure evil! You don't know what it's like to be faced with danger like that and it being partly your own falt that your friends nearly die and people you've yet to get to know dying!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.
    "I'm sorry... I-" he blurted out.
    "So you should be!" I sat down on the floor leaning against the wall, head on my knees and my arms around my legs. I glared at him. I hated his guts right then.
    He sat down next to me, "No, honestly. I AM sorry. I didn't relise..."

Ahh! There goes my inspiration for today. Crystal is turning very sesitive about the last two years... I wouldn't like to be her right now... But i am her!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Espa Roba
    "No, honestly, I AM sorry! I didn't realize..."
    "Just leave me alone!" cried Crystal. She took a swing at me but I dodged.
    "Fine be that way!" I growled as I left. It had only been one day and I already had someone hating me.
    I defenetly hate this school!
    I walked down the hall towards my dorm.

--Recardo--
    I walked back up to my dorm, there was this posh guy walking down the corridor. He looked angry and hurt. I was gonna ask what was wrong but he shoved me out the way.
    "Fine! I won't try and make friends with you!" I muttered to myself.
    I tripped over something.
    "Hey! Watch where you're going!" said a sniffly little voice.
    I looked down, it was Crystal. She'd been crying. Her normally bright blue eyes were blury through tears.
    She looked up, "Oh, it's just you" She said, smiling slightly.
    "Was it that weird posh guy?" I said, sitting down beside her.
    "Espa? Yeah..." She stared at the floor, "Never should of talked to him..." She dried her eyes.
    "What did he say?" I asked, tears started to run down her cheek, "Ah... I know... People should just leave you alone about that."
    I put my arm around her, she leaned against me.

~~Crystal~~
    "You're the best little bro I could ask for. You know that, don't you?" I told Recardo. He wasn't that little anymore. He was nearly my height now...
    "Yeah, i know."
    I waited. He didn't say anything.
    "Now you're ment to tell me that i'm the best big sis." I prompted.
    "I do? I didn't know that!" He said, grinning.
    I couldn't help but smile too. He cheered me up. I dried my eyes again and went down to the canteen.
    Oh joy... School food... Yuck... I thought.
    "SHADE!" I shouted across the canteen.
    "Hey Crystal! How was your summer?"
    "Fine thanks!" I said. I checked the chair for Shade like pranks and sat down.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I looked around it was Crystal. "Hey Crystal! How was your summer?" I asked. Fine thanks!" she said. She looked at the chair and then sat down next to me. The cantine wasn't packed today, for once. But tommorow, was the actuall first day of business. "Hey have you seen Cho?" I asked, handing a first year a pack of Lemon lies. "She wasn't in the dorm she said she'd be in." "Nope, haven't seen her all day." "What about Ricardo?" I asked. "He should be coming soon." she said. Soon, a hawk swooped down on me, almost calliding with the table. It dropped a letter and then started swimming in my soup. "Well, my lunch is done." I said smiling, Crystal laughed. I opened the letter, it read:

Dear Mr.Beluse,

We have been given recomandations for you to be the entertainment at the school dance, we, or the students, should I say, would be happy if you sung. Please reply as soon as you can.

Your friend,

Proffesor Vistor.

"What does it say?" Crystal asked. "It says, I get to lead the music at the dance!!" I said jumping up and down.

~~Crystal~~
    "Woah! Calm down, you hopping mad bunny!" I said, people were staring in our direction "Or i might just turn you into one." I added.
    "What sort of stuff am I gonna sing? What accomplement? I haven't much time to think!" He said to himself.
    "Need a pianist?" I asked.
    "You play piano?" He asked, slightly shocked.
    "What do you think i've been doing in my music lessons?"
    "Ah... Good point..."
    "You know I'll play if you want me to."
    Then it was my turn to recieve mail. It had my Mum's handwriting on it.
    "Not even the end of the first day and she's sending me mail..." I muttered.
    I opened it.
    Dear Crystal,
    I've organised for you to take your driving test this weekend. Your instructer said you've had enough lessons to take your test. You're 18 this May, i think you should get it soon.
    Hope you're having a good time at school so far, honey.
    Love, Mum.

Shade had read it over my sholder, "Driving test?"
    "Yes, Shade. I'm 17. 17= learn to drive. I've been learning over the summer..." I sighed.
    "Wow! You'll be able to drive me places!"
    "No, Recardo, you will drive yourself places when you're 17." I said, turning round to find him using one of his new inventions, "eavsdropping chewing gum", to listen in to the conversation.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Zero
    ------------------
    I kissed Kazeko one more time and teleported to my dorm. I conjured up a pizza and teleported two slices to Seig, who was already in his dorm. I then decided to take a little nap.

Seig
    ---------------------
    I munched on the pizza Zero sent me but I thought to that crazy kid who chased me with her freakin' wand. I just shrugged and continued to munch.

Sorry they were short but I'm tired.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I've been busy....Sorry for the delay...@.@

~*^*~Ami Zypher~*^*~
    I walked with my things towards my old doprm, #112. Sighing, I was wondering if I had a roommate or not this year. Sen mewed quietly as I sighed deeply, entering my dorm, and soon sitting on my bed. I let Sen out of her cage, and she curled at the edge of my foot.

"Oh Sen," I told her, "What's to happen this year?"

"Mr-row!" She meowed without meaning, I knew she didn't understand. I wondered about all this, and continued to sit on my bed for awhile...soon getting up to go to the the cafeteria with the crap they call 'food'. Shrugging, I walked down the hallway, wondering what lied ahead of me...

...I'm not dead yet!

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I laughed at Ricardo giving him a thumbs up and making funny faces behind Crystal's back. "Yeah mom, can't you drive us places?" I asked laughing. "I'm not Ricardo's, or your mother, thank goodness." she said. I laughed. "Oh, Ricardo, I forogt to tell you, you're now my full-fledged apprentice!" I said, beaming at him. "I thought I already was?" he said, obviously confused. "Well sort of, now you're able to use my inventions on your own, with my permision, and run the cantine." I said. "Cool, thanks Shade." he said, hugging me. I turned around only one person was left. I jumped back in surprise. This girl was scary, you've had to have been there. "Can I get some REAL food?" she asked, looking annoyed. "Uh, yeah, one burger coming up." I said. Ricardo then made a hamburger appear in his hands. "Hey I didn't ask for-" I shoved some of the burger in her mouthe. She chewed for a second, pleased. "Do you want to change it?" I asked. "No." she said walking away. She had left $1.50 on the counter.

~~Crystal~~
    I was hungry now... And how did Recardo know that spell? He's smarter than i thought... He must get it from me...
    "I'm so hungry... But what to eat..." I said.
    "Burger?" Asked Recardo, he held out a burger.
    "No, i'll get my own food, thanks." I said, grinning. He was about to take a bite when i made it explode in his face.
    Shade and I laughed at him. He just grinned back.
    "See ya later guys, Tabbie is just as hungry as i am..." I laughed, she was sat on Recardo's sholder, eating the remains of burger on his face.
    "Your stupid kitten follows you everywhere!" he complained.
    "I know. Come on Tabs, food time!" I said, taking Tabbie from his sholder.
    We went out of the canteen and saw Ami on the way back to my dorm.
    "Hey Ami! How was your summer?" I asked.
    "It was fine..." She mumbled and continued walking.
    What was her problem? She was in my charms and japanese lessons last year... She talked to me then...

--Recardo--
    I whiped the rest of the burger off my face.
    "That's twice today! I'm gonna have to get her back for that!"
    "You can try, but she's too clever for that."
    It was some weird guy i've never seen before. How did he know Crystal?
    "Um... I should know! She's my sister!"
    "I thought so... Well, good luck with your revenge..." He dissappeared.

I thought it would be good if the German teacher's sons were going round the school finding out about them... If that's alright, then the weird guy was one of them, other wise he was some normal person.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I shrugged at the guy. He looked creepy, he talked creepy, he acted creepy, he must be creepy. "Moveo!" I said as I landed in the courtyard. "You!" we both said at the same time. I knew that guy, he was the evil guy that attacked me last time. "Tempus Pugno!" "Moveo!" I said, I landed behind him. "Electrica!" Moveo!" he said. "Tempus Pugnat!" In a flash of lights, I was down.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I looked, "Ahhh!" I said as I saw myself on the ground. The evil unknown guy muttered something then collapsed.Something came out of him. "You misquito!, why won't you die?" he sneered. I laughed, "Well, to die, you have to be weak!!!!!!!" I said as I shot a mixture of fire, water, electricity, and ice at him. It went through him. He laughed, and then, had a look of pure fear. He went back to his body and dissapeared in smoke. "Now, to get back to my body." I said. I tried to get back, but I couldn't get in.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shade's dead, don't worry, I'll post his ghost form later.

Shmee, I've been busy... @.@
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Choriko
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    After I showed Asa her dorm, I wandered back to my own and began to unpack. Suddenly, a weird vibe hit me. It startled me, but I ignored it. After I finished unpacking, I pulled out my laptop and emailed a few of my friends, telling them what had happened since I left. I got the vibe again and a shiver ran down my spine. I walked out to the courtyard to clear my mind. The first thing I noticed was Shade laying on the ground. I walked over to him and nudged him lightly. "Shade?" I said quietly. He didn't move. I nudged him again. "Shade, wake up...." I said a little louder, my voice starting to get shaky. I gently placed my ear to his chest to listen for a heartbeat, but found none. "No... Shade...." I said quietly, tears beginning to fill my eyes. "No, I can't lose anyone else.... You're the only person I had left... You can't be dead...." I whimpered. Asa walked by me and noticed the tears in my eyes. "Cho, what's wrong?" she asked. I didn't say anything, I just got up and ran back to my dorm, tears running down my face.

~~Crystal~~
    I still hadn't got back to my dorm when someone else pushed past me. It was Cho, she was upset.
    "Cho? Cho? What's wrong?" I said, chasing after her.
    She couldn't explain, she was crying and she couldn't get the words to come out.
    "Calm down!" I said.
    "Shade... C-courtyard" She snivled. "D-d-d"
    She couldn't say the last word, i don't think she wanted to. I gave her Tabbie to look after while i went down to see for myself.
    I found his body laying in the middle of the path. I checked his pulse... Nothing...
    "No! Shade! This can't be happening!" I said.
    A ghost came up through his body. Shade is a ghost! Woah!
    "What's the matter? It looks like you've just seen a ghost!" he said.
    I couldn't help laughing. If he was a ghost then...
    "Shade, can you get back in your body?" I asked.
    "No, other wise i'd be in my body." He said.
    There was a girl standing there, she looked abit like Cho.
    "Hey, are you Cho's sister?" I asked.
    "Yeah..."
    "Do you know Recardo Lilly?"
    "No, sorry..."
    "You'll probably find him in the canteen selling stuff. Can you go get him for me? Tell him it's Crystal that wants him."
    "Okay..." she walked off in the direction of the main school entrance.
    "Why do you want him for?" Asked Shade's ghost.
    "He's good at hiding things."
    He looked at me with a puzzeled look on his face. I laughed. He didn't know what i was up to.

--Recardo--
    A girl came up to me as i was selling some stuff.
    "Crystal wants you. She's in the courtyard."
    I looked at her blankly. "Err... Okay. Sorry everybody! Shop's closed for a while." I packed up all the stuff and made my way outside.
    I found Crystal, Shade and Shade's ghost there. Wait! Shade's ghost??? What's that all about?
    "Um... Hi?" I said.
    "Hey Recardo, can you hide Shade's body for me?"
    Shade's ghost and I stared at her. "What??" we said together.
    "You hide Shade's body, i find spell to put him back in it, we're all happy." She explained.
    "Won't that take a while?" I asked.
    "Maybe. We could make it so the school thinks he's on holiday."
    "How would we do that?"
    "Oy! Prankster Jr? I thought you were good at that stuff!" Said Shade's ghost.
    "That's forgery. Can't do that." I explained.
    "I'll do that part then! While we do that, Shade, you'll have to not be seen by people other than Cho, me, Recardo, Ryu and Cho's sister. I'll explain to everybody else about what's happening." She said.

I'm going to Florida on Wednesday. If someone would like to do Crystal and Recardo's role play for me then it would be very much apprecated! Other wise, just include them in it. Please tell me if you want to take over for 2 weeks... Thanks.
    ~PL

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

Ghost Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I smiled at Crystal and Ricardo as they walked away, I hesitated, should I thank the person who stood for every thing I was against? "Er...Crystal, thanks." I said. That was the hardest thing I have ever done! "No problem." She said. I dissapeared, it was pretty fun doing that while in ghost form. I wanted to know what Cho was doing. She was holding Crystal's cat. She was crying. I smiled, even when she was crying she was beautiful. "Ya miss me?" I asked, leaning against the wall. "S-shade?" she said, wiping her tears away. "What happened?!?" she asked, she was about as confused as I was. "Nothing that matters, don't worry, I'll be back in my body soon." I reasured her. "I'm so glad your alive! When I saw you dead.." tears streamed down her eyes. "Don't cry, I think I have something more important then death here, you." I said, smiling. She hugged me, or, tried. "Remember when we first met?" I asked, grinning. "Yeah, I knew you would be the one." she said. "Yeah, that was the best day of my life. Remember when I saw you in a bra at 2:00?" "WHAT!?!" she screamed. I smiled sheepishly, then teleported to go see if I could scare Ryu.

Banned

Other than Kazeko, I'm making a new character, Larry (the son of the headmaster of Seirunn)

Name: Larry Dumblefork
    Years at School: 3
    Apperance: Slicked back brown hair, coal black eyes, wears a purple shirt that says, "HELLO LADIES"and a pair of red jeans.
    Personality: The world's biggest snob, can get anything he wants at the school, due to his daddy being the headmaster. The ultimate ladie's man, but he disgusts Kazeko.
    Dorm Number: 112
    Roommate: Ami
    Specialty: Charms
    Classes: Charms, Advanced Black Magic, Potion, French and German.
    Relationships: Has a humungous crush on Kazeko, and will do whatever it takes to make her his.
    Other: Is Zero's feircest rival (other than Shade when it comes to tricks and traps)
    ----------------------------------------

Kazeko
    ---------------------
    Same old Zero, but was a bit more carefree than last year. Either way, I loved the guy and that's all that counts. I headed up to the dorm to see Aurora, my roommate and Shade's cousin looking at a huge book called, "ADVANCED TRICKS FOR FIRST YEARS". I just shrugged as I left the dorm to see a familar face.

Larry
    -------------------
    "Hello Kaze-cakes, it's your future man." I smiled charmily as I held out a beatiful rose. "Back off Larry, I love Zero." she retorted angrily as she mumbled a fire spell which incenerated the rose and set my hand on fire. Kazeko smiled as she teleported else where while I ran around stupidly with a burnt-to-a-crisp hand that was still on fire. I get you Kazeko, and it'll be for you're own good.

Larry's a jerk huh? Well, he'll get his wish the coward's way later and will make waste of Zero with his rival's favorite technique.

Elite Trainer

Ryu
    ----------------------------------
    I finished unpacking my stuff and was about to go find Crystal.
    I hope Crystal’s calmed down about this morning.
    Iturned around and I saw Shade standing there.
    "How'd you get in here?" I growled. He smiled.
    "Get outta here," I said, as I tried to push Shade out. But my hand went through. He grinned. I then realized what was going on. Shade was dead. I screamed and then fainted...

a few minutes later...
    I awoke to see Crystal, Recardo and Shade standing over me. I slowly sat up and looked at Shade. I then noticed that no one else was freaked. I looked at Crystal.
    "What the hell is goin on!?" I cried.

Espa
    -----------------------------------
    I snarled in anger as I walked down towards the cafeteria. I couldn’t stop thinking about that Crystal girl. I hated her so much.
    I can’t even decide what to do to her! I want to make her suffer!
    “Do you know Crystal Lilly?” came a voice. I turned around to see a cloaked figure standing behind me.
    “Of course I do,” I snarled.
    “You hate her don’t you?” he replied. I was surprised. How did he know? I tried not to show it though.
    “You want to get revenge don’t you?” he continued. I smiled.
    “It would make me one happy sorcerer,” I replied. The man gave off a slight chuckle.
    “Then meet me in the courtyard at midnight tonight.”
    “Alright.” The man then turned around and disappeared. I grinned evilly.
    Soon Crystal, vengeance will be mine!!!

Cool Trainer

Aurora
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I looked up from reading, I thought I had seen Zero's girlfriend. I guess I was wrong. Shade had given me this book for my birthday last year. I think he thought it was a joke. I mean, for me to read a joke book. But I wanted to surprise him, make him pay for all those tricks. I smiled as I succesfully created a peice of gum that made it's own bubbles. I felt a little hungry, so I walked down to the cafeteria.

15 minutes later

I was shocked, this guy was trying to get Crystal!! Last year when I went to visit Shade, she was the best. I couldn't let him do this. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Your coming with me!"I said as we both dissapeared. We landed in the courtyard, "What do you want with Crystal!!!" I shouted. He just chuckled, "What's it to ya?" I held out my wand, "Tell me." "Why should I?" "Because I am prepared to kill you." I was wondering who the other guy was. "Get over it!" he shouted. "Pugno!" he shouted. "Occulto!" I sai. I then dissapeared, dodging the energy. I then did the sleeping spell. He then blacked out. I took him to the greatest revenge makers, Shade and Zero.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Zero
    -----------------------------
    I shot awake, feeling a sharp pain in my head. It must be Shade. The idiot probaly ran headfirst into that big tree again. I headed out to the hall to see a floatly gas bubble shaped like Shade next to Crystal and Recardo who were standing around a freaked out Ryu. "Hey Ricardo, nice gas bubble shaped like Shade." I said but Recardo just said, "Shade's dead, but he'll be back." You probaly would have thought I would have cried my eyes out since Shade's like a another brother to me. "I knew that would happen, but Crystal always seems to think of some spell so I have no reason to be depressed. Gas-Bubble Shade said, "Well thanks for caring Z." He then smiled sheepishly when I showed him a picture of Crystal in a bra I found in his room. "ZERO YOU BRAT!" Crystal shreiked as she began to chase me while shooting random spells. I easily dodged but shot a Chicken-Lips Spell which hit her head-on, turning her lips into a chicken beak. I then mimiced a chicken while walking as I headed to the cafeteria.

Seig
    -----------------
    I watched while Zero used a trick spell on Crystal, one of my personal favorites anyway. I was pretty sad about Shade but like Zero said, Shade will be back. I then walked out only to bump into Aurora, who was dragging some hooded guy around. "Hey who the heck is that scumbag?" I asked. "Some guy who tried to attack Crystal earlier but I knocked him out. I grinned as I said, "You did that? That's like Shade doing algebra blindfolded." Aurora angrily said, "Eat my Wart Spell!" I simply used a Butt-Inflating spell before she could even finish the spell. Her butt grew twenty times it's size while I dashed off to find Zero. Now she's really gonna kill me since that spell's permanent unless you use a really hard Butt-Restoration spell which will make you butt the size it was before the earlier spell was used. I use it on her one of these days, but for now, I gotta run for my freakin' life!
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I smiled, "Now, now children, don't argue." I said, laughing. I wondered why that picture was in my dorm. I didn't take it. I then looked at was happening, Crystal was chicken beaked, chasing Zero, Ricardo was standing there laughing, and Ryu was still looking at the picture. "Lunch Ricardo? I'm buying." "You always do, but won't they notice if they see a ghost eating in the cafeteria?" I thought, "Fine, we won't eat."

Choriko
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    After crying for only-god-knows-how-long, I stepped out of my dorm, complete with tear streaks down my cheeks and red puffy eyes and walked back to the courtyard. Once I got there, I noticed a bunch of people fighting and casting trick spells, including...... Ghost Shade? I took off at full speed and attempted to hug, which ended in me flat on my face. Ghost Shade laughed. "Real smart, Cho." he said. "Shut up..." I muttered, still on the ground. I got up and brushed the dirt from my clothes and spit out a few mouthfuls of dirt. "Mmmm.... Topsoil..." I said sarcastically, taking a drink of water. I noticed the effects of the trick spells, including Crystal with a chicken beak. "Um...." I said, thinking of a spell. I finally remembered a restoration spell and cast it on everyone, returning them to normal. I went to walk back to my dorm when Crystal said "Wait Cho, your mom was a master of white magic, right?" "Yeah, what of it? Doesn't do me much good, she died after my first year..." I replied. "But she must've tought you a life spell, right?" "Oh yeah!" I said, finally catching her drift. I dashed over to where Crystal had said his body was hidden, Ghost Shade following close behind. I quietly mumbled the life spell and walked off, my work for the day done. I flew back to my dorm, layed down on my bed, and fell asleep, knowing there wasn't much to be awake for...

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I was finally back to normal! I went to go see Cho, to thank her. She was asleep, I smiled as I touched her cheek with the back of my hand. She woke up, knocking me down. "Hey!!!" She looked down, "Oh, sorry Shade, wait, what were you doing in my dorm?" she asked. "Nothing, just wanted to thank you. I'm paying for you, and the rest of us, to eat at that French restaurant, a couple blocks from here." I said, grinning. She then kissed me.

Cool Trainer

You guys *shakes head* Look alive, look alive, it's times like these....Everyone seems busy !@^#$Y!^$%$T$!@T$$Y!@Y$!@$T!%$TY$!TY! O_o, sorry about that

Aurora
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I simply returned my posterior back to normal (sp?) As I ran after Tombo. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" I yelled. I then saw the guy was waking up. " I stopped running. Tombo looked back, something he usually never did. He came back, probably hopin I had forgotten about what happened two seconds before!!! We both quickly teleported to Crystal, hoping she could do something. All of them were hugging Shade and shouting about something. They looked happy, they looked, like they beloged like that. After what seemed about eternity, they finally noticed me and Tombo. "Hey Aura, what's up?" Shade asked, using the pet name he knew I hated. "This guy, was plotting with some other, creepy guy. He said somethimg about getting rid of Crystal."

Hello people! I'm back. One thing... You evil people! Stop toturing Crystal! Right... Pay back time...

~~Crystal~~
    "Getting rid of me? Who would want to get rid..." I stopped. So many people crossed my mind. What if the evil German teacher was back. No. He is dead. He is! Maybe it was that Japanese teacher from my first year... Nah... What about Espa? Wait... "Espa! I made him so mad today..."
    "Wait! There was this hooded guy that asked me about you... He asked me if i wanted revenge about the burger exploding in my face..." Said Recardo.
    Shade laughed, "You've gotta admit that it's funny."
    "No, i don't"
    "Do"
    "Don't"
    OMG! Shade and Recardo? Arguing? This day keeps getting weirder... They carried on with the Do and Don't thing.
    "Shut up both of you!" I didn't care anymore. Some one was out to get me, i have to stop them before they get me... "We've gotta find out who it is. I can beat them... I just know it"
    "What if you can't this time? I'm not letting you do this on your own, Crystal, we're all better as a team." Said Ryu. He was right. He always looked out for me, and i loved him for doing it.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Espa Roba
    I slowly began to wake up. I found myself tied to a chair.
    "WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!" I cried. No one was around.
    Time for me to escape.
    I began concentrating on the knife on the table. I lifted it up with my mind and bought it to my hand. I cut myself loose.
    "Time to meet up with that guy," I said to myself as I ran out of the room, "It's nearly midnight."

~~Crystal~~
    We had tied up Espa without him knowing before we went back to our rooms. I had disabled his magic until the next morning. But even though we'd done that i still couldn't sleep.
    Hooty was out hunting and Tabby was curled up at my feet. It was like any other night apart from being at school with someone out to get me...
    I lay there, staring at the ceiling. I looked over at the clock. Five to Twelve... I sighed and turned over to find two eyes staring at me.
    I screamed, he gagged me, tied me up and dragged me outside to the courtyard to find another hooded figure and Espa standing there.
    Here we go again... I struggled, the ropes were tight. The guy who was holding me dropped me on the ground. This can't be good...

--Recardo--
    I woke up quickly to the sound of someone screaming next door. I sat up quickly. Crystal!
    I grabbed my jacket and ran quickly past my roommate to the door. The same hooded guy was dragging her down the corridor. Neither of them noticed me. I made my self invisible and followed.
    I peered through the open door into the court yard to see another hooded guy and Espa.
    I can't take out three guys at once... I gotta get help... I ran to Shade's room and kicked open the door.
    He sat up quickly, "Who's there?" He said, looking right through me like i wasn't there... Wait...
    "It's me" I said, reappearing, "they've got Crystal! Come on!"
    He ran to wake Cho and Zero, i went to wake Ryu, Aurora and Tombo.
    This wasn't going to be easy. I found Aurora and Tombo first but telling Ryu that, after all we did, his girlfriend had been kidnapped and Espa was there with the two hooded guys. I hesitated but i went in and woke him up.
    "What do you want, Recardo?" He said, sleepily.
    "They've got C-"
    "Crystal?"
    I nodded, he ran out of the room, pushing me aside and headed down to the courtyard.
    "Be carefull! There's three of them down there, including Espa!" I yelled after him. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Espa Roba
    ------------------------------------
    An evil smile spread across my face as I stood over the helpless Crystal.
    “Now how should I punish you?” I said in a taunting manner, “Should I just blast you now? Or should I saviour this for a long time?” I then brought my foot down on Crystal’s stomach. She cried out in pain through the gag.
    “I’m going to enjoy this!” I laughed.
    “CRYSTAL!!!!” I heard a voice cry out. Some one was coming.
    “Damn!!” I growled. I then looked down at Crystal.
    “I’ll deal with you later, but first, let’s make sure you don’t remember this. Amnesios!!!” Crystal then fell asleep.
    Sweet dreams Crystal. Because they’ll be the only good things you’ll have from now on!!!
    I then turned to the two hooded guys.
    “Meet me at that tower over there!” I said, pointing to a tower not far outside the school grounds. The two nodded and we ran off.

Ryu
    --------------------------------
    I ran out to the courtyard to find Crystal laying there unconscious on the ground.
    “CRYSTAL!!” I cried as I untied her and removed the gag.
    “Come on Crystal,” I said, “Wake up!” Tears were running down my face.
    “Ryu!!” called Recardo as he ran up to me, “Is Crystal alright?”
    “I don’t know,” I replied.
    “Well, let’s just get her to her room. She needs some rest.”
    “Good idea.” I picked up Crystal and headed for her room.
    What kind of monsters would do this?

That almost fits with what i wrote today... But not quite... Never mind... I'll use it later.

--Recardo--
    I was glad that Crystal was getting some sleep for once but i was still worried too. I couldn't help it, she was my sister after all.
    Ryu had decided to sleep on the floor in Crystal's room, just in case. I'd seen him cry for the first time ever today, he really did care about her... I doubt that he was getting any sleep because i wasn't getting any either...
    Our parents need to know about this... I really don't like writing to them about stuff like this; they get very worried and would probably take us both out of the school if something really bad happened. But it has to be done. I will send it in the morning because Casper is out hunting. I could borrow Hooty, but he's probably hunting too...
    I wrote the letter. I was sleepy and lessons begin tomorrow so i decided to get some sleep...

I woke up the next morning after actually getting some sleep.
    After getting dressed, i wondered down to the canteen to grab some food and set up the shop. Only a few people were down there though... Shade, Zero and Cho weren't there. Ryu and Crystal weren't up yet either...

~~Crystal~~
    I woke up the next morning to find Ryu asleep on the floor and my stomach hurting like someone had stepped on it.
    I was soooo confused. Why was Ryu asleep on the floor? Why did my stomach hurt? Why didn't i know why? Ahh! I'm so confused!
    "Ryu? Ryu?" I said softly, trying to wake him up.
    He opened his eyes. "You're awake! What happened? Are you alright?" He sat on my bed and hugged me.
    "What happened? What do you mean?" I said.
    "You were kidnapped last night! Don't you remember?" He said, looking very conserned.
    "No... I don't remember anything from last night! All i know is that my stomach hurts..." I paused for a second " And my head. I must of hit it hard or something..."
    I started to cry, i couldn't help it. Ryu wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "It's ok... I won't let it happen again..."
    He went back to his room to get dressed while i did the same.
    I looked at my timetable, Joy... Double black magic... Wait... That's a good thing! Ryu, Shade, Zero and Cho are all in my class! Hmm... I wonder who else will be our class...
    I grabbed my stuff and wondered down to the canteen where i said i'd meet Ryu. It was pretty empty apart from my brother setting up the shop and some random early people.
    I was about to sit down when i suddenly tripped, scattering my stuff on the floor. I was about to grab one of my books when someone stepped on my hand. I looked at the person's shoe, i knew who it belonged to...
    I suddenly got some weird images in my head. I was tied up on the floor outside and someone was laughing at me. Who ever it was stepped on my stomach and i tried to scream but-
    It ended. I looked up, it was Espa.
    "Oh, I'm sorry. Did i hurt you?" He said taking his foot off my hand.
    I didn't say anything, i just grabbed my stuff and ran over to Recardo.
    Ryu entered the canteen as Espa left. He came over and i explained what i saw.
    "Some one must of used a forgetting charm on you..." Said Recardo. I hoped he wasn't right and what i saw really didn't happen...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Zero
    ------------------
    I was worried about Crystal but I know she's as tough as they come, not physically though. I just strugged as I put on my Rey Mysterio "Lisence To Fly" t-shirt and a pair of khaki jeans and headed to the canteen to see Larry hitting on Kazeko, who was preparing to blast him. I dashed over and said, "Hey Lar, you do know Kazeko's my girlfriend and not your's right?" I gave him a cheesy grin as I hid my fist behind my back, preparing a Shotgun. "I know sleezeball, but Kazeko will be soon." Larry then grabbed Kazeko's hand and kissed it. I roared, "BACK OFF BASTARD!!!!!!!!!" I then released all the energy I stored in my fist and shot it at Larry's face, sending him flying straight through the canteen and through a couple of walls. I blew the smoke rising from my fist away as Kazeko and I headed to the canteen.

Seig (TOMBO)
    -----------------------
    I saw Larry blast through those walls as Aurora and I headed to the canteen. Zero and Shade said they would give us 40 bucks each if we didn't argue for a week. Well it's been 5 minutes since they made that bet. So Aurora and I have been walking together since then. We tried our best not to insult one another but it was hard. I already thought up atleast 1,272 different insults and names to say but I wanted my 40 bucks! I just shrugged as we entered the canteen.
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

~~Crystal~~
    I watched Aurora and Tombo walk through the canteen doors. They weren't arguing for once, which was weird. Then some weird newbie to the school went flying through the open doors and straight through the wall. hehehe... I hope he desurved that... Zero and Kazeko entered the canteen, Kazeko was looking slightly shocked and Zero looked please with himself. I could tell that Zero had sent that guy through the wall...
    Payback time, "Hey Zero! That chicken thing wasn't funny, y'know. But this chicken thing is" I quickly cast a spell on him. It looked like it did nothing at all... That's what he thought...
    He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out, just chicken noises.
    Recardo and I burst out laughing. He only found it funny because i'd done the same trick on him before. Everyone else started laughing too.
    Shade came in the canteen to find us all laughing.
    "Okay... What's so funny?" He looked confused.
    I couldn't talk, i just couldn't stop laughing, so i pointed at Zero casting a spell to make him try and speak. He made more chicken noises which made Shade start laughing and the rest of us laugh even harder. Even Kazeko was laughing!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Zero
    -----------------------------
    I just shrugged as I used a restoration spell, which enabled me to talk again. "Pretty damn good Crystal, but I thought up a kick-*** trick spell." I then casted my newest yet untested spell, the big head,big butt, chicken lip, Dumbo ears, 1 day farting, and food-exploding-in face spell. Crystal just thought I was bluffing until her head grew twenty times it's normal size, and so did her ***. Then her lips turned back into a chicken beak and her ears grew big and floppy like Dumbo's and she started to constantly fart and finally all the food in the cafeteria zoomed at Crystal's face and exploded! Shade, Recardo, Kazeko, Tombo, Aurora and I all laughed at her. Crystal looked like she was gonna kill me (Like she already hasn't given me that look in the past) so I began to run until Larry, the guy I blasted through the wall. He was battered and bruised but still went for Kazeko and said the thing that finnaly set me off, "After what Zero did to me Kaze-cakes, I don't want to make you my girlfriend," You probaly would have though we all gave a sigh of relief until Larry finished, "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MY WHORE!" I roared even louder than before, "YOU RAT BASTARD! I KILL YOUR F*CKING *** RIGHT NOW!!!" I then let loose a barrage of punches and kicks, each one filled with rage and fury. I then kicked Larry up into the air and yelled, "CHOU SPIRIT GUN!!!" I then shot a huge energy that used up so much energy, I blacked out right after I shot the blast...
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

~~Crystal~~
    I used my own restoration spell and sighed. I honestly hadn't seen that coming. I was really surprized to hear Zero yelling at someone.
    I ran out of the canteen to find Zero knocked out on the floor with that kid next to him. Larry was his name.
    "Oy Zero! Wake up before i even think of doing another trick spell on you!" I said, trying to wake him up. Sooo many trick spells came flying into my brain. No. It wouldn't be as funny as it would if he were awake.
    He woke up, "What the hell are you doing here, Crystal?"
    "Trying to find out what, or who, the hell you were yelling at!"
    "No trick spells?" he glared at me.
    "Nope, none." I said.
    I went back into the canteen to get breakfast. It was busier and the people who had run away had came back. Recardo was taking a break from selling stuff and was eating a bowl of Rice Crispies.
    "Hello Snap, Crackle and Pop."
    He was silent. He was just about to eat a spoonfull of them when i made them really go Snap, Crackle and Pop.
    "Crystal! I'll get you for that!" he said, chasing me out the canteen and down the corridor.
    "Wanna bet?" I cast a spell of oil onto the floor after me. He slipped and fell. I laughed and turned around to find my Black magic teacher stood behind me.
    "Crystal! Detention!"
    She walked off. I sighed, it was definatly not my first detention and not the last either. Recardo was grinning at me. He saw what i'd but on her back as she left.
    "That's a really old joke. Nice one! I think i'll do what it says..." He got up and followed her.
    She didn't notice, but i had stuck a sign on her back saying "kick me". It was old, i know, but i still found it funny.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train