Thread: Poll: Carpet Monsters, Shania and Woody's

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Poll: Carpet Monsters, Shania and Woody's

A few polls for yah here people:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) What kind of floor is beneath you at the moment? (e.g. carpet? what colour? wood? what kind?)

2) If, from birth, you HAD to be raised and brought up in a totally different country, which country would you choose? and why?

3) If you could meet any musical band/artist who would you meet, and what would you want to, do with/say to, them?

4) What was the first CD you ever bought? (yourself - either with your own money or on your own)

5) If you could choose to be amazing at one sport and one sport only, which sport would it be?

K, that's it. Pretty short today peeps

Answers:

1)I'm currently on a carpet. A really soft and blue carpet with little flowers on. cute.
    2)Probably choose Wales. Why? well, it's right next to me...and life isn't really much different really....and yeah, I enjoy my currently life and raising.
    3)BLINK 182! I'd probably wanna firstly play guitar with tom, and then probably go 'go-karting' with travis I think I'd be cool with them....but, possibly nervous.
    4)I think it was 'Shania Twain' - 'That dont impress me much' x.x
    5)Football. I love football

~Jay

Wee >>' *likes Shania* *hums some random Shania song while replying*

1) What kind of floor is beneath you at the moment? (e.g. carpet? what colour? wood? what kind?)

2) If, from birth, you HAD to be raised and brought up in a totally different country, which country would you choose? and why?

3) If you could meet any musical band/artist who would you meet, and what would you want to, do with/say to, them?

4) What was the first CD you ever bought? (yourself - either with your own money or on your own)

5) If you could choose to be amazing at one sport and one sport only, which sport would it be?

1) Grey cement ._.;;;;;

2) Hmm... I'd say Japan, because.... I dunno.... ._.

3) <digtocountryroots>Either Shania Twain or Martina McBride, I have no idea what I'd do, but I'd ask how the hell to make it in the music business x_x</digtocountryroots>

4) Spice Girls xD I was 7.....

5) Probably volleyball, 'cause our school's volleyball team sucks xD

1) gray linolium(sp?).

2) probably germany since i have family over there and it's pretty k-rad. 8)

3) either korn or godsmack and tell them they kick *** and stuff. *shrug*

4) i.. don't remember.

5) definately hockey.

1. I am in the basement at the moment and the carpet is a tannish color. Very nice for cartwheels.

2. Well, I would want to be raised in Middle-earth. Even though technically it's not a real country, it would be cool to live there.

3. I would want to meet the Dixie Chicks. I have no idea what I would say to them though.

4. Savage Garden's first CD

5. I would want to be really good at hockey. I'm okay at it already.

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

1. Carpet, hunter green
    2. Canada= American Junior to Homer( its like Amaerica)
    3. Good Charlotte, "U guys rock dude!", Uh, I don't know what I'd do with them
    4. Pokemon the First Movie Soundtrack
    5. Baseball
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

1. A flat light brown carpet.

2. England. Liverpool to be specific.....right near Goodison Park...lol

3. I'm not quite sure.....probably Junior Senior, just to see what they get up to. They seem a bit crazy. lol

4. I've never bought a music CD. And now I never will, thanks to WinMX and Nero (yes, I make my own CDs. Personal use only). lol

5. Footy. If I was very good at that sport, I'd try to get into the Everton academy. lol But neh, I have another career to pursue...
    Adam Pearson,an Evertonian forever.

Click here to be enlightened...
    My Photo Album...if anyone's interested...
    AIM: Adzandhisps2

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Poll: Carpet Monsters, Shania and Woody's

carpet, kind of off-white... actually I'm on one of those plastic things that you put under rolly-chairs so they don't ruin the carpet, but yeah

I've never been out of the us, but I'll say england because my stepmom lived there and she liked it

blink 182, I'd probably just drool, be really shy etc ..; blah. I'm pretty shy around new people, especially adults especially celebrities (not that I've met one but-MOVING ON...)

hehe, the spice girls one. 4th grade, everyone loved them ^^ me and 4 friends were known as the spice girls of the school, we were such big fans. I was baby spice, hehe

tennis, it's one of the few sports I've actually played on a team for, and it was a lot of fun. but I really really suck ..;

~Katie

Banned

Some kind of marble.. I don't know what it's called, lol.

I'd choose Uruguay. It's a great country, but sadly not too many people know about it. The people there have an easy life. No one has to work as hard as they do in the US, but they still make enough money. No one is stressed out, most people are happy. If I lived there, I could walk anywhere by myself, and not get kidnapped, or anything like that. And there aren't those stupid groups in highschool there.. everyone gets along for once. And there are beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and the guys are freaking hot. XD ALL the guys there deserve to be in magazines.. *drools* XD

MXPX!! Or System of a Down. I'd just want to talk to them, get their autographs, etc. I don't know what I'd say to them.. I'd probably be too excited to say anything. ^^' My sister met the singer to Vendetta Red (sp). Actually, she ran into him and she fell over. XD

It was a Nirvana CD. I forgot which one, though. x_o

Tennis! Then I'd become a millionaire.. *evil laughter*

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

1) crappy grey-ish brown carpet
    2) Australia, I guess
    3) Prozzak...and go snowboarding.....
    4) I think it was the soundtrack to South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
    5) Fencing!
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards&quot;- Mr. Hell

Banned

1. carpet...

2. meh...

3. i dunno, i really dont care, all id do is get an autograph and sell it... so whoevers autograph is worth the most

4. ummm... i think a wallflowers cd... (not bdth but breach)

5. wrestling... (real wrestling...)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. Its an off-white carpet =o we need a rug under here.....there is starting to get stains! =o! oh well, that will all change tomorrow when I have to help clean the whole house and clean up spots ;_;

2. probably, I would choose England =o
    if not, then Japan eiether one is fine

3. uh......I don't really have a band to choose from I guess anyne famous .-. I would probably be nervous, and ask for an autograph =O

4. my first cd? erm, it was Prince of Egypt.....it cost 50 cents, so why not? =o

5. Volleyball!!!!!! I love playing it :> *is on the team* I need to be better at it though, lol

Banned

Originally posted by Jay Umbreon
    A few polls for yah here people:

~Carpeted, greenish.

~Canada or England. Canada cuz it's Canada. England cuz of Suzie :-*

~KoRn or Metallica, and I'd probably mumble, stutter, and babble for a bit...then punch Lars out

~Ride the Lightning by Metallica.
    ~Hockey!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

5) If you could choose to be amazing at one sport and one sport only, which sport would it be

1) Cream Carpet
    2) Japan, the language owns as does everything else there.
    3) Metallica, Iron Maiden or The Offspring and I would want a live show put on for me, and Suzie :>
    4) Hmm, it was a while ago but I believe it was a single, Gone Away by The Offspring, or Mr.Blobby the single x_x
    5) Football, not because it is my favourtie sport but because if I was amazing at it I woul dmake alot of money!

Uchiha
    Sasuke

"I have lost faith in this pathetic clan"
    GreenShirT
    Still a Misc Mod at heart

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

1/. I have a white, fluffy carpet that I'm lying on right now (I type whilst on the floor). It's nice, but I hope to get a black one at least. Stains from drinks just make it look horrible. The current length of the strands on the current carpet is enough to mow it, but I like it that way.

2/. England or America. No reason, but I prefer being born in Australia where I was born and am currently.

3/. I don't like music but I'd just compliment on how good they are and those sort of gestures, whether I like them or not, whether I hate them or not, just being nice.

4/. I won my first CD on a radio competition (remembers I won 3 nights out of 5 on a 150,000 listener show.) I had about 30 all up that one week which was cool, though I don't exactly remember which one I won.

5/. Though it isn't really a sport, ten-pin bowling. I'm already professionalized enough at it as it is but I need to perfect it sometime soon...

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

1) Well, I'm in the computer room right now and the carpet is sort of tan, with a lot of stains and cat hair on it. It was there when we moved in so who knows what made those stains O-o

2) I'd probably say England because when I visited it last year, it was a decent country; good food and nice people. I have a British aunt and a lot of British friends so now I start to talk like them, which isn't that good since I live in the US but it's kind of hard not to say 'ruddy' all the time

3) I dunno, maybe Dave Matthews Band or Clay Aiken. I don't know what I would say to them though. I'd probably be too starstruck to say anything remotely comprehensible

4) I've never bought my own CD. I've always listened to my dad's, sister's or CD's that were given to me as a present

5) Soccer, because then I would be in amazing shape and I could run all day if I wanted to *is not in great shape right now* ^^
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

It's carpet with a pattern that seems to never repeat itself. Hard to describe.

Hmm I have no idea. Somewhere busy

Music's not really my thing.

Pokemon 2Ba master lol. About 4 years ago...

Soccer players seem to have lots of money so why not 8)
    Deprived of a semi-colon.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hardwood flooring. It's a light brown colour, yeah >>. I don't know what kind it is but I think it's parque(sp?).

Japan! They rule over there :D~ They have all this manga and anime and stuff >>. Yeah that is the best place :>

Hm.. I guess Metallica =o. Of course I wouldn't know what to say, lol. I would probably choke if I actually met them and then just blank out right in front of them.

I don't really remember o_o. I guess that would have to be the first little poogeymanz cd. 2 b a master or something >>. Yeah.

Can none of them be a choice? I hate sports and I always will even if I want to choose to be amazing in one of them. But if I must say one I guess that would be football. *shrug* Don't know why >> gets the girls though :p

Banned

1) What kind of floor is beneath you at the moment? (e.g. carpet? what colour? wood? what kind?
    gray carpet

canada, it's about the same as the US

I don't think I would want to meet any bands or musical artists. I like there music, but I don't have anything to say to them.

I think it was Astro Lounge by Smash Mouth, not a bad album

I guess skateboarding, because it's really the only sport that seems like it would be any fun for me. I'm not really into sports much, though.

Banned

It's a kind of aquamarine colour, and it's quite new and still has that fluffyness to it!

I would be raised in Japan, though I have absoloutley no idea why.

Linkin Park, definitely. I'd ask Mike if he was sure about the whole Anna thing *blushes*. I'd also ask Chester about his tattoos, and if they hurt when he got them done.

I think it was Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory. I'm not certain, though.

Uh...I dunno...skateboarding? It's the only sport that really appeals to me...

Banned

1. A crap brown carpet
    2. Japan. Because of low crime rate, Pokémon, sushi, anime, and being better than america. I lived in Japan before now I really want to go there again
    3. None. I'm not into the Music and I don't worship mortal beings :p
    4. None. I can't go to the store on my own and I can't spend my own money :<
    5. Definantly soccer. I'm already really good at it but I need to be better to make Spencer (my enemy) cry again >:> And my soccer team sux as it is right now

Banned

Carpet...Looks like "skin" color I guess...

I was actually... Anyway, I like it to be United States maybe. I guess its better than Canada.. :O

I not a big fan of music bands/artists. but I somewhat like Aaron Kwok, the chinese singer. I like his autograph ^^;

Totally Pokémon. My only CD that I bought in my whole life. :O

Badminton I guess, since I play it anyways.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

A thin grey carpet...it has a few stains of red powder from a science experiment years back...xDD

I'd probably choose Japan...or Canada. I always wanted to speak Japanese, and I have a Canadian friend.

I have to agree with Ice_Maiden...I've always wanted to meet Linkin Park. I'd probably ask Joe(My secret crush...o_O) why he decided to grow a bit of a beard and dyed his hair black, and I'd ask Chester why he has glasses...I got some too.

I don't remember...Either Papa Roach's Infest or Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory...whatever came first. -.o

5) If you could choose to be amazing at one sport and one sport only, which sport would it be

Swimming! ^^ I'm a good lil swimmer anyway...and I wanna get better.

...I'm not dead yet!

1) What kind of floor is beneath you at the moment? (e.g. carpet? what colour? wood? what kind?) Dark green carpet.

2) If, from birth, you HAD to be raised and brought up in a totally different country, which country would you choose? and why? Japan because I'm real into Japanese Street Fashion and such. ^.^

3) If you could meet any musical band/artist who would you meet, and what would you want to, do with/say to, them? Hm... Probably Ishida Yoko. Shes sings the intro to Ai Yori Aoshi. ^.^

4) What was the first CD you ever bought? (yourself - either with your own money or on your own) I have no idea.

5) If you could choose to be amazing at one sport and one sport only, which sport would it be? Motocross (Dirt Bikes) My cousin races pro but broke something in his hand and can't race right now. ;_;