Thread: Poll: Let's see what's on...

Default Poll: Let's see what's on...

Wow, another poll from me. *watches everyone run off* NO! Come back! *mumbles*

Okay, after beating a game for GCN before my brother did (Ha! In your face. Sorry, sibling conflict.) I got an idea that turned into this poll.

What video game would you like to see in a movie theatre that has never been in one? (That excludes Final Fantasy and Pokemon and others that I cannot think of at the moment). Or in other words, a game that premires as a movie in a theatre in cartoon form or real life.

Okay, you probably get what I mean by now.

I personally would like to see the Zelda series as a movie as I think the special effects we have today could make it happen in real life or in a cartoon. Also, I think StarFox would make an awesome movie (especially StarFox Adventures) and could rival Star Wars if done right and if they keep the original voices. The Arwing scenes would be cool as well as the way they would do the characters.

Okay, your opinions?

Banned

I would love to see the Zelda series as a movie. Those are my favorite videogames. All of the games from the Zelda series have a great plot, they're exciting, and they're original. It would be really fun to see Link battle the monsters, and a showdown with Ganondorf would be pretty awesome. I'm afraid that a movie would ruin the game, though. :\

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Turok, this would make a very cool series of movies, why? Play the games and find out...

Uchiha
    Sasuke

"I have lost faith in this pathetic clan"
    GreenShirT
    Still a Misc Mod at heart

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'd love to see a Zelda series, but I do not know how they could make a good movie out of the Ocarina storyline. Hmm..

I would personally love to see a movie made out of Halo. The story is awesome, the characters are cool, and it would make a great sci fi thriller. I can also see Unreal Championship as a movie. I can see it now, a group of humans in a tournament that only ends in death. They pull threw all of them and are pitted against the juggernauts as a final fight. It would be kind of like an action sci fi thriller.
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I think a movie for Zelda would be a great idea! :O! yeah, Ilove Zelda, don't play it too often, but I think it would make a great movie.

Banned

Hmm... Don't know. But if they made a Star Fox/Wars crossover and they both battled each other Star Fox would get pwned.

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

hmm..My games are all packed, a KIRBY MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could be 3-D, I could see it. I would watch Magora's mask fifty times!!!!!!!!!!Zelda ownz! Or....an EARTH BOWNED MOVie. That would be awesome if done in the right way, yuppers, awesome.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'd have to turn Sonic into a movie. I mean, I only took interest in the first like 4/5 games for the sega megadrive - after that, its just a total DBZ rip off and uninteresting to me - but even so, the little blue guy should have adam sandler dressing up in a costume running around in a comedy as a mark of respect. sonic teh real life movie! hzuzau!

~Jay

I'd have to go with Zelda.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

None, because all gaming movies suck.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Zelda sounds like it could be a good movie. I would also like to see a Metroid movie. I'm not sure if it's true but I've heard rumors about a Metroid movie currently being considered.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

i'd have to vote for zelda also. for obvious reasons.

I think Zelda would be cool. Of course, I really don't care either way since I rarely ever play video games.

Banned

Originally posted by Angel Blossom
    I would love to see the Zelda series as a movie. Those are my favorite videogames. All of the games from the Zelda series have a great plot, they're exciting, and they're original. It would be really fun to see Link battle the monsters, and a showdown with Ganondorf would be pretty awesome. I'm afraid that a movie would ruin the game, though.

;_; Many things indeed would totally ruin the game, such as:
    -Link talking
    -Being a low budget movie
    -Having John Travolta play Ganondorf

A Zelda movie in general would be really cool, though. The storyline would most probably be LTTP's. =o I wonder who shall play Sahasrala... ;o

Zelda would be really cool as a movie Or Illusion of Gaia. That was, like, my favorite game ever. It was fun, but I haven't played it in ages. *needs to find it*

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Chiko: Ganondorf played by John Travolta...lol That would be hilarious.

Fett One: I've heard of the rumours too. But the last I heard of it, it was scrapped. To be honest, I don't see how it would work anyway. It's a great game, no doubt about it, but I couldn't imagine Samus having a voice somehow. If they do make a film though, I would imagine Milla Jovovich would be Samus.

As for me, I'd like to see a film of Deus Ex or Half-life. I think they both have the potential to becoming a huge films (if done right). I wouldn't mind seeing another Final Fantasy film (I liked The Spirits Within, but that's not going to happen....unless Square are big gamblers....

I quite like some of the video game films of the past. I think Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Super Mario Bros. were quite enjoyable. Alright, SMB the movie was a bit weird and nothing like the game, but I thought it was decent. As for Resident Evil, it goes alongside The Spirits Within for me. Looking forward to the sequel...

Random trivia: A bit of MK II was recorded at 'Parys Moutain', which is only 2 miles away from where I live. I didn't see any of the big stars, though. lol
    Adam Pearson,an Evertonian forever.

Click here to be enlightened...
    My Photo Album...if anyone's interested...
    AIM: Adzandhisps2

Banned

Originally posted by Chiko Pokemon
    ;_; Many things indeed would totally ruin the game, such as:
    - Having John Travolta play Ganondorf
    I could imagine John Travolta play Ganondorf. He would probably have his own dance scene, LMAO. But I doubt they would have him play Ganondorf. John Travolta is too gay to play him, anyway. *laughs*

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Originally posted by Adz44
    As for me, I'd like to see a film of Deus Ex or Half-life. I think they both have the potential to becoming a huge films (if done right). I wouldn't mind seeing another Final Fantasy film (I liked The Spirits Within, but that's not going to happen....unless Square are big gamblers....
    Now that you mention it Dues Ex would make for a good movie if done right.

What do you guys think about a Megaman movie? I think this could be good if it's based off of the original Megaman and is done in CGI.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Banned

I would love to see a Metroid movie. It wouldn't even have to be based on any of the games as long as it ties in with the series. Let's just hope they stop making movies based on games with out much plot like Super Mario Bros., Street Fighter, or Mortal Kombat.

Now they're going to make a movie about Crazy Taxi (WTF?), and Jean Claude Van Damme wants to make a sequel to Street Fighter. I doubt if they're will ever be a good video game movie.

And about the Metroid the Movie. The rights to a metroid movie have expired. Check it out atThe Metroid Database.

Edit: Someone said they couldn't imagine Samus with a voice. Have you ever played Metroid Fusion? Every so often Samus's thoughts are displayed and it's really pretty interesting. Even if you haven't played Metroid Fusion, you surely haven't forgotten the Super Metroid Intro. That was too cool to forget, what with the music and everything.

Banned

Funny, I was just thinking of this, too. Anyways, I'd like to see Perfect Dark as a movie. Or the whole Descent series.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

For me, I'd probably like to see the games from the Soul Blazer series be made into a movie, because some of the places in Illusion of Gaia (the only game I have in the trilogy) are either real, or based on a real place (e.g. IOG has the Great Wall of China and Mu as two places that are real (I think Mu is pretty much history now), not to mention some places are based on some real structures, like Ankor Wat (or Angkor Wat) and the Pyramids).

Seeing the Zelda series made into a movie would definitely be better IMO, though.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

I would like to see the Earthbound series movie. It would follow the awesome quest of Ness and his friends to save the world. Moonside could be even more trippy. It would make an all in all good movie.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

ooooh pong

there was a mario bros movie? oO;;;;; heh, I wanna see! gah, all these games... I've never even played :| I've never played zelda, metroid, sonic, kirby etc for more than an hour total :/ ddr is the only real game I play, how the hell would they make a ddr movie? oO dance competition..? lol. I'm amusing myself now. kthxbai

~Katie

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I agree, a Zelda movie would be awesome ^^;, as long as they don't ruin the characters :O. Who would play Link? XD.

Originally posted by Katie
    there was a mario bros movie? oO;;;;;
    Lol, the Mario Bros. movie was kind of interesting, nothing like the Mario Bros. we know . The only connection I saw was the fungus XD. But nonetheless I thought the movie was pretty good .
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPokézooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pokémon | My Captured Pokémon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

ooo... Zelda.. cool.