Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~Digimon- Fate from the Inside~ (Starts! Limited LSUs)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default ~Digimon- Fate from the Inside~ (Starts! Limited LSUs)

RJ-Kindness
    ---------------
    As I listened to Tara, my heart beat much faster. What's up with me? I know that Tara and I are really good friends but this? Jinmon heard my heart and dragged me away from the group. "You like her don't you?" Jinmon teased. I blushed a bit and retorted, "Tara and I are really good friends but we're not what you think we are." Jinmon continued to grin cheesily at me until we heard a rumbling near a mountainside. All of a sudden, a huge red thingie shot right at us. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jinmon and I yelled as I pushed him out of the way of the huge crushing pincers of the beast, which sent us off a cliff. I luckily grabbed a branch and Jinon grabbed my foot. "What the hell was that?" I asked. "That's a Kuwagamon, a Champion-Level Digimon. Those things can crush mountains in half just by passing them!" my partner explained. "How come I have the feeling we're gonna get our heads torn off?" I asked. Jinmon just shrugged as he scampered up my back and leapt up to the edge of the cliff. "You're gonna leave me here to die?" I yelled. "I'm getting the others! Hold tight and don't fall!" Jinmon yelled. Oh that makes me feel so much better.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Banned

Heh, haven't posted in a while...

----------
    Kerri/Reliability
    ----------

'This is so boring...' I thought as Tara explained everything under the digital sun to Ace. Nharmon then sqeaked.

"Huh?" I said, looking down at him.

"I swear I just saw a Kuwagamon!" he said, looking fearful.

"Um... excuse me but a... what?" I said, still unconvinced.

"A Kuwagamon! You know, a big scary looking red monstery thing!!" he said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Sorry, but I've really no idea what you're talking about..." I said, not really sorry, more annoyed.

Just then, Jinmon came racing up to us all.

He was breathing heavily, and seemed scared.

"Where's...?" began Tara, but she was cut off by the growl of a huge, red, monstery thing. It was flying right for us, and RJ was running below it yelling 'help!' or something like that.

"Oh..." I said, feeling very scared, "So that's a Kuwagamon!"

"Yep," said Nharmon.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

'Nuff said...I can't take it anymore. -.-; Hate and Fate are up for grabs again.

~*^*~Laura Rider - Deceit~*^*~
    This sucked. I couldn't handle it anymore, neither could the 'council of voices' inhabiting my head. I felt as if there was no life left for me. I was continuing my life alone...only Seth, Kori, and Benji there for me. I wasn't meant for this friendship, the dark digidestined weren't a team anymore. Kori's fur was soft, yet silky, like a cat's....despite her fox-like features. I felt a prescence in me...telling me Seth and I were destined to be more than friends....as if we were 'meant to be'. I didn't believe it. Love was for the weak-minded, which I'm not.

I felt as if the Love Hurt Being within me was taking over....it was not what I wanted to be. Nobody loves me.....neither does Seth. We were only meant to be friends....nothing else.

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

I have no real clue how to begin my mini-story for my Digiegg. I'll wait for Deceit to make the first move, sorry ^_^;

Xander (Due to me being late in posting for him, I'll be skipping past his entrance to the Digiworld and the introduction to his Digimon)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was just the two of us it seemed, this strange little humanoid and myself. I turned my head to view the strange surroundings. The world was new to me, but I couldn't help but grow excited. My thoughts turned back to that pop-up ad. It had asked me to destroy the world I knew; I wanted to know what made them think that the world I grew up in hated me. Granted, I have a sour disposition and I am tough to love, but only to those who betray me. I still had plenty of friends at home. From that, you can guess that I chose 'no.' Their response? They said "You will learn." I can't help but feel threatened by all of this. I silently turned to face Rookmon, or Valley, as I preferred.

"So, Valley," the little Digimon turned his head to face me, "Do you know where my comrades are?" Valley, as he had been, said nothing. He only shook his head.

"Well, we might as well make the most of this walk," I said to myself. Humming a few lines, I began to sing a few lines from one of my favorite songs. Something I usually do to calm me down. It took Val awhile to pick up on the lyrics, but he soon joined him. It was relieving to have found common ground with my companion. As I got him to open up more, he began to ask me questions about the world I knew.

"Your world sounds very different from mine," Valley finally told me, "but it sounds interesting," he paused for a moment, "There are people up ahead." I turned my head to see where he was pointing at. Sure enough, there were two people who seemed my age and what I'm guessing to be their Digimon. I bolted quickly in their direction, hoping they might notice me.

Elite Trainer

Bad news people.....I started school today. ;_; I won't have much time anymore....but I hope this goes on.

<~^~>Seth Ragnarok - Sin<~^~>
    I heard two pairs of footsteps behind us...causing both me and Laura to turn around, Benji soon doing the same. It was a boy, around our age, with violently red hair....and piercing dark blue eyes. Laura's eyes widened slowly as her attention focused on the digimon, this was about 3'4"....and some sort of humanoid, wrapped in a black cloak and a horned helmet shielding its face.

"Hi....I'm Xander," he said, directing towards us, "Who're you guys?"

"I'm Laura and this is my partner,Snowmon," Laura replied, holding up the sleeping Kori, "Otheriwse, she's named Kori."

"And I'm Seth. My partner's named Benjimon," I replied, pointing towards the young dragon. Benji approached the humanoid, wondering what species it was.

"Ummm....Who's this?" Benji asked, reffering to the 3'4" humanoid.

"That's Valley..." Xander replied, it seems he was also confused why we were here. I just hope me and Laura survive, and if I could admit my true feelings for her.

It was short...just to make room for a post with Lucemon and the celestials involved...

<><>Lucemon<><>
    I gazed into the crystal orb in front of me....watching the dark digidestined carefully, to see if all awoke.

"Sir," A voice spoke....as ViralCherubimon approached me from behind, "It seems only three have awoken."

I growled lowly, angered by the words of the dark rabbit, "Listen, dammit! If you want to keep your Mega form....you better get them all awake, or we'll return you to a mere egg,"

I sensed he trembled with fear, saying, "R-r-r-riiig-ght-t.....s-s-s-sirrr...."

I shrugged as he left the room....and stared back into the orb. Soon turning away, to summon my own powers.

"YoukaiOrphanimon, get in here...now." I said, as a dark, slender, femenine figure with ten dark wings emerged. The fangs over her blood red lips glistened brightly in the dim light, and her eyes continued to glow a dark amethyst.

"Yes sir?" she asked seriously, remaining silent afterward.

"I want you to spy on ViralCherubimon just incase he screws up, I don't want to fall to the celestials again...."

"Yes sir." She replied, walking away....her steps fading away.

"Excellent..."

~*~^~*~Cherubimon/Seraphimon/Orphanimon~*~^~*~
    Time was running short for them, the three celestialsit were trying to stop Lucemon themselves.

"An obstacle," Cherubimon muttered deeply, "Kuwagamon attacking the children of light."

"It doesn't matter," Seraphimon quickly spoke, "It will strengthen them on their quest against darkness,"

"So...." Orphanimon replied, floating around the bright room with panic, "If the children of light get to battle something, we must send something out against darkness." The other two nodded quickly...as they continued to look into the bright orbs....one of light, one of darkness. A fairy-like creature dressed in pink flowers and leaves flew up, her leafy wings fluttering swiftly. This was one of their spies in the real world, Lillymon.

"So Lillymon," Seraphimon said as the fairy flew into the room, " How did the spying on Earth go."

"Excellent, sir," she replied, glowing brightly and de-digivolving into a green figure with a pink flower atop her head....Palamon, "Apparently, it seems their only female currently, the dark digidestined of ice(Laura), seems depressed(will explain later).....and the dark digidestined of the moon(Seth) seems to have faith in nothing."

"Well done," Orphanimon replied, "You are dismissed." The forest creature nodded her head and exited the area. The three celestials continued their meeting...as Cherubimon got an idea....

"Release the Garduamon in the shrine of Deceit...."

Yep...the Garudamon is a part of my plot....^^;;

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Um Gothic Latias, not to be rude, but you just described Hadesmon. Rookmon looks like a miniscule, more armored version of Sheik (I suppose that's right)

Banned

Get me Fate...I'll put in the signup soon.

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry for not posting..Heh..-.-'

Hana Sawagata
    -----------------
    "Oh...So that's a Kuwagamon!"Kerri said to Nharmon, somewhat looking scared..

"Yep," said Nharmon.

I looked at the thing, and I wanted to wimper..But I didn't..I mean..I didn't wanna look like a big chicken, right?

"Wake up, CrystalIcemon.."I said, starting to poke at the body that I had laid on the floor.She twitched around, then her nose moved, making me think she was sniffing around..

"Man.."She said, Kuwagamon coming closer, and her waking up.."Someone has bad breath.."

She then stared straight at the Kuwagamon, then looked back at me..
    "So...what should I do?Why did you wake me up?"
    "Because..well.."I looked around,"Shouldn't you...protect me..and help protect the others?I mean..that thing..is.."

"A Big bug needing Bug-Away Spray.."She finished off for me...and she somewhat also looked scared, I guess...She wasn't as bad as I was. I was clutching to my pants, almost-about-to-pee-in-my-pants scared.

Banned

^('.')>Garon Ramius<('.')^
    ---------------------------------
    I asked Geico"What's that?"Geico sadi"A Kuwagamon."I said"Oh yeah,look at it!"Kuwagamon yelled"You humans!You're going to die!Geico got up and said"Oh yeah?I'm going to fight!"I said"You can fight!""Yeah!Spike launch!"Geico grunted.The spikes on his back launched of his back and onto the Kuwagamon.Kuwagamon easily dodged the attack.I shook my head and said"It's no use."Tetsuo asked"Why aren't you panicking?"I replied"What's the point when we're all gonna die?"Tetsuo nodded.I looked ahead,hoping something would happen to save us.Kuwagamon said"Die you stupid humans!"Then,Kuwagamon looked as if it was going to launch an attack.I cringed at what would happen next.Just then,Geico kicked him and said"Go away!"I stared at him and said"Great job,now he'll stay here and destroy us all."

Banned

-----------
    Tara/Love
    -----------

Garon's digimon Geico was trying his best, but it just wasn't working. We needed some teamwork, and we needed it fast.

Kuwagamon then readied to fire it's attack, and right at Geico too.

Nharmon had left Kerri's side, and was now over by the Kuwagamon. "Hey pick on someone your own size! Aqua Lazer!" he yelled, shooting a blue beam at the Kuwagamon. It hit the thing, and it just seemed to annoy him. It let out a roar, and was going after both Geico and Nharmon now!

"Beakmon! Let's help out Geico and Nharmon!" I commanded, pointing to the overly large Kuwagamon.

"Right!" said Beakmon, flapping up to Kuwagamon's eye level.

She looked at the huge, red face, well if you could call it a face, and called out, "Beak Bash!" as she rammed her beak into the Kuwagamon. The beast tried to dodge it, but Beakmon was too fast for it. However, the attack seemed to do little to no damage.

"Oh no..." whispered Tara, knowing her new friend was in trouble.

"Foolish creatures!" yelled the Kuwagamon, "No little Rookie digimon can hurt me with their puny attacks!"

"Maybe not alone," yelled out Beakmon, "But maybe with some help..."

I nodded, knowing what Beakmon was trying to say.

"Look, everyone's digimon has got to fight, or we're gonna end up being this thing's next snack! Tell your digimon to use their attacks together, and then maybe we can beat it!" I said, facing all of them.

Name- Sensui Shinobu
    Age- 18
    Gender- Male
    Appearance- This
    Personality- He is really creepy and is one annoying sadistic. He tends to get on everyones nerves, even his own team mates. Sensui speaks with an upity tone in his voice, as if he is better than the other members of the dark children.
    Digi-Egg/Element- Jealousy/Forest
    Alliance- Evil
    Digimon- Shuimon
    D-3 Appearance- Dark green with black on the rims
    Theme Songs- None
    Relationships- He is Kazuma's half brother.
    Other-

Rookie:
    Name- Shuimon
    Species- Small Fox
    Class- Data
    Appearance- A white fox with orange lines on his sides.
    Personality- Same as Sensui.
    Attacks-
    Dark Vines: He makes vines come out of his sides that can be used for offence and defence.

Digi-Egg Digimon:
    Name- Dorenjamon
    Species- Big fox
    Class- Vaccine
    Appearance- Like Kyubimon but dark green fur, and no fire on his tail.
    Digi-Egg- Jealousy/Forest
    Attacks-

Champion:
    Name- Karumon
    Species- Forest Encantater
    Class- Vaccine
    Appearance- A male Taomon with green hair.
    Attacks-
    Rose Whip: He turns a seed he hides in his hair into a whip with thorns that can destroy rock.
    Acid Blast: He make a ball of dark forest energy appear from his hands. It smells very bad and can melt what it touches.

Ultimate:
    Name- Animon
    Species- Forest Elder
    Class- Virus
    Appearance- This except with green clothes and green bat wings.
    Attacks-
    Tentacles of Doom: He makes green tentacles the size of a finger appear all over his body and stretch out up to 30 yards.
    Evil Illusion: He increaces the size of his hand and grabs the opponents and shows them illusions to try and either prevoke the enemy, or give them an emotional breakdown.
    Rose Whip Wheel: He turns a seed he hides in his hair into a whip with thorns that can destroy steel.

Mega:
    Name- Youkomon
    Species- Spirit Fox
    Class- Vaccine
    Appearance- This with dragon like white wings.
    Personality- He is always calm and expretionless in battle. He is a cruel, cold-blooded and heartless. He fear's next to nothing and shows beauty in his movements. The only thing that keeps him back is that he follows orders from Sensui always.
    Attacks-
    Death Seed: After managing to get a seed in the opponent through trickery, all Youkomon has to do once the seed is implanted and the enemy doesn't know about it, is say "now" and the plant will bloom in the opponent causing the opponent to be drained af almost all energy.
    Death Tree: A tree with many mouths on its huge branches appears around his arm. The tree's saliva is made up of acid, and it loves to eat the melting flesh of its prey within minutes. A perfect plant to use to threaten somebody into telling you something.
    Dark Memory Tree: It works like the Death Seed by planting a seed in the opponent. After a few minutes the seed will bloom into this human-like tree with arms and everything. The tree will wrap around the enemy, and then continue to make the enemy visualize their worst fear for as long as 1 day.
    Darkness Forest: A forrest appears that engulfs everything in darness within a 5 mile radius.

I'll complete it later

Sensui/Jealousy
    __________________________________________________ __
    --------

"Hehehehehehehehehe, it looks like brother is taking orders from litle girls still." said to Shuimon. He had a smile like I do when my superiority shows.

"Foot Claws!" "Aqua Lazer!" "Beak Bash!" "Kagu Tsuchi!" "Boom Bubble!" "Spike Launch!" "Argo Twister!" "Crystal Ice Blaster!" "Overdriven Rock Throws!"

I heard all the attacks hit that pathetic excuse of a Digimon hurting it, but it dodged half of the attacks.

"Shuimon, please help them with your attack." I ordered my digimon.

"Hmn? Why do that? We could just let them lose." he told me. I knew beter though. 'If I help them and they win, I can fight them later and show my greatness'.

"Trust me. Plus we get to cause pain." I said with a smile. He nodded also smiling.

"Dark Vines!" Shuimon shouted at Kuwagumon. 'Those chosen children brats are surprised' I thought.

"Huh?" some of them said. "Hey now is are chance to attack!" the girl that Kazuma was taking orders from. 'I guess she is the leader'.

"Foot Claws!" "Aqua Lazer!" "Beak Bash!" "Kagu Tsuchi!" "Boom Bubble!" "Spike Launch!" "Argo Twister!" "Crystal Ice Blaster!" "Overdriven Rock Throws!" the digimon shouted as the Kuwagumon was deleted.

"Hey thanks! Are you by any chance the digimon for a Chosen Child?"

"I see you've met my digimon!" I said while I came into my view. I saw the smile on Kazuma's face get wiped off as his eyes grew.

"He he.....hello brother." I said sinitrilly.

Kazuma/Hope
    __________________________________________________ __________

'How did this happen?! I thought that I had seen the last of him years ago!' "What are you doing here Sensui?" I asked him calmly.

There was an akward silence until Tara spoke up "Kazuma, whats going on here?! Why did he call you 'brother'?" she shouted. I could understand her anger and confusion though.

"I thought I had seen the last of you 5 years ago Sensui." I told him directly.

"Its not my fault you refused to take the Shinobu name. That was your decision." he told me. The others were still confused.

"Now I must go to the other Dark Children now. Why dont you tell your chosen friends about us later." he said cooly.

And with that he left into the Shadows.

Banned

Name:Ryoku Dragdi
    Appearance:Has tan skin,red eyes,short black hair.He is a 6'5.He wears a dark blue tee,and red shorts and wears sandals.
    Personality:He is always in a dark mood.He is always very serious,and will never try to lose against his brother.The only time he is ever happy is when he starts winning in combat.
    Digi-Egg/Element:Fate/Steel
    Alliance:Evil
    D-3 appearance:Grey buttons,silver rims.
    DigimonarkFurymon
    Themesongs:I hate this...
    Relations:Tetsuo's brother,but only Ryoku knows about his relations.
    Other:I am your doom,defeat,and despair!

Digi-Egg Digimon:
    Name: DarkArmorFurymon
    Species:Evil Armored Digimon
    Class:Virus
    Appearance:ArmorFurymon,except is a black fox,And with red eyes and the crest of Fate on his forehead.
    Personality:Like Ryoku's,and likes to confuse his enemy's instead of attacking them.
    Digi-Egg:Fate
    Attackseal of doom:Takes his swords and creates the crest of fate,and slams it on the enemy,causing them to follow his orders for 10 minutes.
    Red Glare:Confuses the enemy to fight itself,or others.
    Doom Cutterlashes the enemies with his blades.

Rookie:
    Name:BlackFurymon
    Species:Evil Fox
    Class: Data
    Appearance:He is a grey fox,with two black lines going down his back with black eyes.His claws can be extended and shortened.He has a long,bushy tail.He has very sharp teeth.
    Personality:Like Ryoku's.
    Attacks:
    Claw Poke: Puts his claws near the enemy,and extends them.
    Sharp Bite:BItes the enemy with his teeth.

Champion:
    Name: DarkForumon
    Species:Evil Winged Fox
    Appearance:Mostly like Forumon,except a lot more bulky armor,Steel spikes down his back,and four dragon wings covered in steel armor.He also has red eyes.
    Personality:Like Ryoku's,but he likes to make fun of his enemies instead of attacking them.When Serious,however,he is a formidable opponent.
    Attacks:
    Steel spikes:His spikes lift off his back and form a spike ball,and launches at the enemy.
    Dark Swipe:His paw is covered in darkness,and he swipes the enemy.
    Red Eye Beam:His red eyes glow,and he fires a small red beam.

Ultimate:
    Name: DarkKiremon
    Species:Evil Armored Winged Fox
    Appearance:Like Kiremon,but has a more evil look to him.He is covered in steel armor,except his stomach,which is black.He has more bulky armor,and all you can see of his face is his blood red eyes with black pupils.He stands on his hind legs,and on his chest is two swords shaped in an X.He still has his four dragon wings too.
    Personality:Much more eviler than his other three forms.He mostly uses brute force,but his is not very intelligent.
    Attacks:X Blade:He makes an X motion with his arms,and he slams into the enemy.
    Darkness Fog:He casts a fog into the area which only Evil digimon can see through.
    Steel toss:A peice of steel forms,and he tosses it at the enemy.

Mega:
    Name:BlackWarFurymon
    Species:Evil Fox Knight
    Appearance:He stands at about 7'0",and he has four Dragon wings.He has Black,bulky armor,and Sharp claws.He wears a Black cloak.He has two swords,and stands on his hind legs.
    He has a gun on his back.
    Personality:He is in his darkest form.He is very evil,and he will do anything to kill his two enemies,Tetsuo and Furymon.He can only take orders from Ryoku.
    Attacks:
    Blast off:For about half a minute he charges up,and then his gun fires 10 fireballs,and they home in on the enemy,and blow up.
    Sword Fight:He takes his swords,and attacks with them.
    Dark Grip:He grips onto the enemy,and he starts attacking the enemy while holding onto him or her.
    Dark Fears:His strongest attack can only be used on Furymon in any form.He takes his swords,and creates a circle around either two,then a steel barrier appears that almost nothing can break through,then,he starts sapping his energy while telling him that everyone is his enemy,then he breaks the barrier,and with the last of his strength,they attack his comrades.

Ryoku Dragdi
    ------------------
    I woke up with a start.I checked the clock.7:00.I got up silently as I put on my clothes.I walked down to see that my mother and step-dad were sleeping.I looked around.I finally got me some cereal and juice.I ate silently.I said"What's the point?"I looked out the window.I thought I felt someone watching me.I took my spoon and tossed it out the window.A closed window.I lookd at the broken window.I mumbled"At least Tetsuo Isn't here."After I ate breakfast,I walked outside for a walk to releive myself.When I got back,I realised it was 9:00.My mother said"Where were you?"I said"Why do you want to know?You don't want me here anyway..."Mom said"Ryoku...I want you here,I'm just worried about you..."I said"Aw shucks,don't act like that...You're just being nice,but deep down,you want to get rid of me!"Mom shook her head and said"I don't understand you...If only Tetsuo were still alive..."I walked into my room and said"Oh geez!Tetsuo is so alive!"I logged onto my computer."I just had the urge.I heard mom scream about the window.I checked the screen.There was a pop-up.

Do you choose to destroy your world?The world that hates you?
    I nodded.I clicked yes just as mom came in.She stared gasping."Oh dammit!"I groaned as a black light surrounded me.I then fell into darkness.And fell,and fell and fell...

I felt a voice saying"Wake up!!!"Then a kick.I got up and rubbed my head.I was not in my room.I was in another world...I think.I looked down at the thing that told me to wake up."What are you?"I said as I backed away."I'm BlackFurymon,Welcome to the digital world."I nodded as BlackFurymon told me why I was here."Please,call me Black"said BlackFurymon.I nodded and grinned.I asked"Is there a boy named Tetsuo in the children of light?"Black replied"Yes,his partner is Furymon,my brother."I saw Black growling.I said"Maybe if we team up,we can destroy Furymon and Tetsuo and the other children!"Black nodded.

Advanced Trainer

Champion:
    Name:AuroraWolfmon
    Species:Ice Wolf
    Classata
    Appearancetanding on all fours, she is about 4 feet now, her fur Sky blue near the back, coming to deep blue in the front, also having some parts that are completely white. Her paws are also comepletly white, and give of a cold mist around them. She has a Deep blue jewel on her forehead, and has these skyblue wings that are about, maybe each in about 4 feet in width, making her wing span about 8 feet. Her eyes are completly black, giving a creepy feel to them.
    Personality-She's still really playful, but know's when to get serious.
    Attacks-
    Cold Aurora:The Aurora given around her feet start to spread to the oponent, leaving a trail of frost. It than sprays the opponent with Little blasts of blue light, and leaves the opponent covered in frost, making it hard to move.
    Playful Run:A Dodging attack.

I made her champion..

Hana Sawagata
    --------------------

The strange kid and his digimon left into the shadows, leaving me stunned, and CrystalIcemon, Fustrated..probably because they needed help..And that she wanted to protect her owner without anyones help..besides the digimon that the others have..

CrystalIcemon walked back, walking with somewhat of a Limp..probably to show that her pride has been hurt, needing assitance from a nother digimon..besides the others..

"I got a bad vibe of that Kid and his digimon"She said.."Something..I can't touch on.."

' "Now I must go to the other Dark Children now." ' I recalled what the kid said...and then remembered from what CrystalIcemon said..something about having to defeat these evil chosen children...Maybe he's one of them?

Elite Trainer

Okies....Both are accepted. ^^;

I don't feel like posting now...I feel all cruddy inside...-.-;

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

^('-')>Tetsuo Dragdi<('-')^
    -------------------------------------
    That kid who helped us beat the Digimon,He was very suspicious."The Dark Children?"I mumbled.I nodded,remembering
    Furymons tale.All of a sudden,Furymon gave a jerk,and started fighting something,but it seemed invisible.Then,when Furymon stopped,I asked him"What were you doing?"Furymon panted and replied"I think my brother found a partner..."I asked"Who?"Furymon didn't answer.I shook my head and started walking to the nearest town,while Furymon told me the way.I heard a soft growl,but I ignored it.Then,I heard a loud"HALT!!!"As a digimon came out.I stared at it."Gargomon."Said Furymon.Gargomon said"Oh,I thought you were that Kuwagamon again."I said"We beat it."I looked behind me.Noone was there.Gargomon said"Come with me."I followed him into the town.I felt a cool breeze as all of the digimon were bustling about.I looked behind me to make sure if my comrades were there or not.Nope.Just Digimon.

Banned

------------
    Tara/Love------------

"Kazuma, whats going on here?! Why did he call you 'brother'?" I shouted, feeing really confused. This boy just shows up out of nowhere, and then says that he's Kazuma's brother?!

Beakmon looked up at me, and then looked over to Kazuma to see his response.

"I thought I had seen the last of you 5 years ago Sensui," Kazuma said, remaining his usual calm self.

'He's probably just as confused as I am, even if he doesn't show it...' I thought to myself.

"Its not my fault you refused to take the Shinobu name. That was your decision," Sensui said, seeming just as calm as his 'brother'.

I shook my head, things just kept getting weirder... And what did Sensui mean by 'Shinobu name'? I watched for Kazuma to say something, but he didn't, and then Sensui spoke up again.

"Now I must go to the other Dark Children now. Why dont you tell your chosen friends about us later," he said coldly, leaving as quickly as he came.

"I got a bad vibe of that Kid and his digimon," CrystalIcemon said to Hana, "Something..I can't touch on.."
    I walked up to Kazuma, "Who was that weird kid? Was he really your brother?"

"He is who he said he is," Kazuma answered; it was obvious he didn't want to discuss it this minute.

I decided to let it go for now... enough odd things had happened today, and as curious as I was about this 'Sensui', I felt it was better for the group if we all got some rest.

"Let's get to that city over there!" I said, pointing to a small settlement only an hour or so walk away.

"Yes, I agree!" said Beakmon, setting off in its direction.

Banned

Argo has not appeared yet. I thought I mentioned that.

Axehelm
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just stood there as Tara gave more commands. I felt...weighed down. We were all in danger, and there was nothing I could do against a giant scissor toothed-beetle. It was low, damn it all! Where was my Digital companion? Obviously we were of some importance to these Digimon if we were called here. If I had a Digimon, it would let me feel better about this. My mind turned back to the pair of red eyes from when I woke up. As I trudged along I eventually came side-to-side with Hana. I got a look at CrystalIcemon, who seemed rather grumpy to me. I suppose both of them could pick up on my discomfort as well. We said nothing for awhile, before I decided to break the silence.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Advanced Trainer

Hana Sawagata
    -----------------
    "Penny for your thoughts?"Ace asked me while we were walking to the city Tara saw right ahead..

"I'm starting to wonder about that kid.."I said...CrystalIcemon suddenly opened her eyes, and yawned...

"I don't like that kid..We could've defeated Kuwagamon sooner or later"CrystalIcemon said.
    "But atleast you didn't get hurt, CrystalIcemon"I said,"I'm I'm thankful for that...atleast."

CrystalIcemon smiled, and then layed her head on my chest once more, using my upper chest as a pillow..

"What about you,"I asked him,"What have you been thinking about?"

Elite Trainer

I sighed slightly to myself. I wasn't meant to be a member of a team. I was meant to live through the hell-like life I've been living anyway. I couldn't make friends, except Seth....and Kori, the one Gaia united me with. All I wish for is that this Lucemon is damned all the way to his origin lands, for choosing me for a team. It was that I couldn't take it...I gave up everything I wanted until I could only handle deceit...that was my curse of being Avoidant, one of my many other disorders.

It was nothing. I wasn't meant to be here, I was not what Lucemon thought I was...I couldn't handle it. They all are intolerant of my ways, and if they don't like it...fine. They can just betray me anyway....like that hybrid kid. I turned my back and began to feel tension stirring inside, not settling. I felt watched, ignored, and hated. I couldn't trust Seth any longer...I can feel it as if he developed a 'lust' for me....that couldn't happen. It couldn't. We were only meant to be friends, which I feel him betraying me each day. I can now only trust Kori....nothing to it. I couldn't let this go on. I needed to leave, quickly, before I die here.

Alright....I'll post Seth later. I feel all ill and stuff, and I need to save space for links to lyric's of Laura's theme songs...just on case you feel like knowing how it sounds...^^;

'Easier to Run' by Linkin Park

'Imaginary' by Evanescnece

'Outside' by Staind

'Prayer' by Disturbed

'Born With Nothing, Die with Everything' by Papa Roach

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Valley "Rookmon"
    It seemed to me that we were invisible to the four of them, but I couldn't help it. All the while Seth had spoken to Xander, I noticed that something was wrong. A Digimon can pick up on one's mood, and something was severely wrong with the girl.

I wasn't like Lucemon or any of the darker Digimon, for despite my dark nature, I had a caring personality. I had to see what I could do, but I doubted that she would tell me. I turned to her Digimon, to find she was asleep.

Crap! I thought to myself. I had no choice, I decided to tell her directly.

"Laura," I said softly so that neither Seth and Xander could hear me, "What's swallowing you?" She turned toward me, which set me off some. It was that look of lost hope, I have seen that before.

"I mean what's wrong? I can tell something is eating you up. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone," I promised to her.

Ace
    I paused before answering her, "I'm...jealous, I suppose."

"What?" Both of them said, surprised. I guess they didn't see that coming.

"I just feel useless at the moment," I responded, "I was unable to do anything about that Kuwagamon." Hana didn't seem to understand just yet.

"Neither could any of us," she responded. Granted she had a point, but that wasn't the problem.

"I know, but all of you have Digimon. I don't even know where mine is," I said, "I mean if our Digimon are in anyway capable of doing what the giant insect can do, then why do they need us? We're important in some way, but I don't have a Digimon. Why am I important."

I kept silent, but I hadn't revealed all of my problems. I looked again at Hana and her Digimon. Maybe none of them could see it, but they were beginning to form a bond. Eventually, those Digimon will be the friends the others wished they always had. Memories of my former girlfriend managed to surface. Slowly, I was beginning to bum out.

Elite Trainer

I was focused too much on Valley for the moment...he caught my attention. He said that apparently something was 'swallowing me up'. I felt too deep in my disorders for th moment, and I never wanted to confess them. Kori woke up slightly as I swifted my attention to the humanoid digimon.

"I mean what's wrong? I can tell something is eating you up. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone," he promised me..it was hard for me to trust a complete stranger. I felt confused, trapped in my sea of darkness.

"Alright..." I shrugged, trying to lighten up a small bit, "It's that I feel as of I've been betrayed many times, and I can't trust anybody anymore. My disorders have finally overcame me...and I feel the demon of darkness approaching me. Too many disorders there are..."

"What kind of disorders?" Valley asked with wonder, Kori nodding in agreement.

"It's too many to describe: Depression, Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Anti-social, Borderline, and Avoidant. It's taking over....my time is almost over here."

"Don't worry Laura," Kori spoke softly to me, her calmity sounding too soothing for me, "I understand how you feel. I've gone through hard times in my life, too."

In my mind...I continued to regret anything I said. I felt lonely, possibly the only female of the dark digidestined. Within my thoughts, passed the lyrics of a song stuck in my head despite I've only had the CD for a few weeks, "Headstrong" by Trapt.

Back off I’ll take you on
    Headstrong to take on anyone
    I know that you are wrong
    Headstrong we're Headstrong
    Back off I’ll take you on
    Headstrong to take on anyone
    I know that you are wrong
    This is not where you belong

It matched my feelings too much right now...as this one guy with a green fox turned to face me.

EDIT: Finished...^^;;

...I'm not dead yet!

Sensui/Jealousy

"I see that the one called Laura is going through some problems." said my faithful Shuimon. I snorted.

"Is that all your Minds Eye can do? Anyone with half a brain can see that" I told him. "Cant you see more than that?"

My digimon got a frown on his face "I dont have the training that Masakimon went through. He can do more than me. I know that by experiance..." he trailed off.

'Hm, why did he say 'I know that by experiance'? Oh well I'll ask him later...' "So Sensui are you going to aproach her? There are 2 other boys with her, what about them?" asked Shuimon waiting for a respnce.

"You know you ask questions that are about to be answered too much. Its almost annoying." I told him as I started to walk twards them.

"I understand how you feel. I've gone through hard times in my life, too". But they were interupted by my appearing.

One of the boys looked at me in a business like way and said "Who might you be?" I just smiled evily "Well if you must know, then I'm one of you." I told him smugly. He looked annoyed.

"Whad do you mean?" the other boy asked suspiciously. I just smiled some more.

"I'm one of the Dark Children. And unless I missed my guess (like that could happen) you are the Dark Children." I told them.

The girl just looked at the ground not caring. That makes me want to hurt people. While their down, anyway. But she's on my side so I'll spare her of any harm.

"You" I said pointing to the girl. She then looked up to me "You are a fool" I told her. The boys turned their heads.

"What makes you allowed to say that!" shouted one of them. He was obviosly protective of her. "And by the way her name is Laura."

"My digimon heard the conversation between her and those two" I said pointing my finger to a bandaged digimon, and a fox like digimon. Then I turned to 'Laura'.

"And the only reason your problems are getting the better of you is because you have lost any kind of will to go on. Only weakling let something so minor effect them greatly." I stated with my trademark 'superior look'.

Banned

I'll just move the good guys along. ^^

--------------
    Kerri/Reliability
    --------------

I looked on as Kazuma's, or whatever his name was, brother left, and sighed. I really didn't care too much about any astranged brothers or anything. Afterward, we began walking again, and I suddenly realized how much I really hate walking.

"How far is this 'city'?" I asked sceptically. I watched the back of Tara's head awaiting her usual prompt answer.

But nothing came.

"Hello! I just asked a question?!" I yelled, feeling really peeved about her not answering me.

She turned her head, "What? Oh, Kerri... um, it's just over that hill there."

I sighed again. 'Great, a hill...'

Nharmon began to hum to himself. A song I had heard before...

"What are you humming?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and began singing outloud, "It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small, small, world!"

"You have got to be the weirdest..." I said, shaking my head.

Nharmon just went back to humming happily to himself.

As soon as we got past the hill, we all took in the sight of a medium-sized city.

Beakmon cleared her throat. "This, my friends, is Floral City. It's home to a lot of plant-looking digimon like Floramon and Palmon. There are lots of stores and such that are great fun to check out! I think there's even an inn we might be able to stay at for the night."

Tara smiled at her knowledgable digimon. "That's great! Hey, how about we split up and go around town? And if you get into any trouble, you can just..." She stopped when she saw Ace.

Tara cleared her throat, "Maybe you can just pair up with someone else, Ace. It's not like we have to be alone. And don't worry, I'm sure you have a digimon somehwere. I don't think you'd be here if you didn't. And I don't think that this place is likely to make mistakes about choosing who came here. I do believe we've all been chosen to come here because of qualities we have. Besides, I might want to have a walk with Kazuma."

"What?" said Kazuma, looking a bit surprised.

"Yeah," said Tara, "That way we can have a little, er, talk."

They went on talking for a bit, but I wasn't really listening. The Dark Children probably weren't talking about complaints from others or thinking of taking walks. They were probably planning some attack or something... I wondered if any of them felt as I did. Like I didn't belong where I was. If all of us were chosen for a reason, then why me? What power or quality did I posess? I went back to thinking about the Dark Children.

Sooner or later we were going to have to face these other kids... and I didn't think we were anywhere near prepared for it.

Advanced Trainer

Hana Sawagata
    ------------------
    'Phew..Now I can play some games on my laptop..'I said as we approched the city over the hill.

Beakmon cleared her throat, then said"This, my friends, is Floral City. It's home to a lot of plant-looking digimon like Floramon and Palmon. There are lots of stores and such that are great fun to check out! I think there's even an inn we might be able to stay at for the night."

"That's great! Hey, how about we split up and go around town? And if you get into any trouble, you can just..." Tara said, then stopping, seeing Ace..

Tara cleared her throat, "Maybe you can just pair up with someone else, Ace. It's not like we have to be alone. And don't worry, I'm sure you have a digimon somehwere. I don't think you'd be here if you didn't. And I don't think that this place is likely to make mistakes about choosing who came here. I do believe we've all been chosen to come here because of qualities we have. Besides, I might want to have a walk with Kazuma."

CrystalIcemon jumped off my chest as the last word's escaped Tara's mouth...She then rubbed against Ace's leg, which somewhat..I dunno. Ace was bumbed out for some mystical, out of this world thing that I had no clue on..

"If you want,"I whispered,"You can pair up with Me and CrystalIcemon.If It's ok with you. And CrystalIcemon is getting used to you now..So if you want to.."I trailed off, twindling my fingers..

Banned

Axehelm (I'll post for either Xander or Valley when Seth or Laura do something)
    "If you want," Hana whispered to me,"You can pair up with Me and CrystalIcemon.If It's ok with you. And CrystalIcemon is getting used to you now..So if you want to.." she trailed off, twindling her fingers. Inside, I grinned. Not many people were willing to hang out with me once they began to know me. I was prone to fits of rage, and not many people cared for that. Something about that made people think of me as arogant, which I once thought Xander promoted, but I doubt it.

"Sure," I said smiling slightly, "I don't really have many friends, and this is as good an opportunity to make some. So what do you suppose we should do?"

"Well, I guess we can talk to the citizens and see what they know about this area," she suggested. It sounded like a plan to me, so I nodded in agreement. Then, something happened.

"What the...?!" I jerked my head to my left to see a black shadow jump behind a mailbox, I think.

"What's wrong?" she noticed my reaction. I turned back and shrugged.

"I don't know, I thought I saw something. Oh, well, we should get going," I remarked.

Elite Trainer

I stared at this guy resembling Sensui from YuYu Hakusho approaching us...with his partner, a white fox-like digimon. He just glared coldly and brutally at us....ready for the first attack.

"Who might you be?" I asked, my eyebrow quirking with slight motion.

"Well if you must know, then I'm one of you." He replied with a sly smirk....still having an evil gaze.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Xander asked....his eyebrow soon quikred like mine.

"I'm one of the Dark Children. And unless I missed my guess...you are few of the Dark Children." He replied coldly. Laura could only stare at the ground, not caring at all...like she would when cruelty was being directed right at her.

"You..." he spoke cruely right at her, "You are a fool..." She looked up as me and Xander glared back....how could he do this to the one I care for?

"What makes you allowed to say that!?!" I yelled...stepping in front of Laura to show my protection of her, "And by the way...her name is Laura."

"My digimon heard the conversation between her and those two"the he replied coldly again..pointing directly at Kori and Valley. Then he turned to face Laura..once again.

"And the only reason your problems are getting the better of you is because you have lost any kind of will to go on. Only weakling let something so minor effect them greatly." He continued on...trailing off while thinking he was all superior and stuff. And I was embarassed of myself, showing a bit too much of my lust for Laura...I had seeds of anger planted within me now...wanting to reach out and grow into plants of revenge.

<<*>>Benjimon<<*>>
    I couldn't believe how cruel that guy is to my fellow comrades....he couldn't do this. I trust Laura, Seth, Xander, Kori, and Valley....but this guy and his partner, not for a long time. I growled lowly, snarling to show off my fangs, as I walked over towards that to white fox-like digimon belonging to the cruel guy. I had a feeling he was like his partner....as I continued to angrily glare at him....

"Benj...What the hell do you think you're doing?!?" Seth called out towards me, walking behind me and pulling my tail. I galred towards him a slightly bit...and whipped him away.

"I'm trying to teach him a lesson..." I replied with sarcasm...He sweatdropped.

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Xander
    I walked away from the new comers, keeping my stride in step with Seth. Valley was sticking behind to make sure Laura was okay.

"I have a baaaaad feeling about this," I said to Seth and Benji. Both of them were angry, but decided to give me their time.

"Bout what?" they both asked simultaneously. I looked back at the rest of the group.

"Bout this whole Dark Digidestined thing," I responded, "Whoever called us here expects us to work together to defeat this other team. However, let's be honest, it seems that some of us will not be team players." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pencil and paper. I began to scribble down three names. Seth, curiosity aroused, looked over my shoulder to see what I was writing. He could pick out two of them, but the third surprised him then understanding dawned on him.

"I take it that he's Jerk-Wad," he asked. I simply nodded my head. "So Why are you writing our names?"

"I want to know who's in our group, and who I can trust," he looked at me in outrage, "Not what I meant. I'm loyal to my team, you'll find out soon enough, but the rest of us, obviously, might not be. I want to be able to figure out who's most likely to betray the team for his own personal ambitions, and then I can work from there. I doubt Laura will betray anyone, and you seem loyal to her so I can trust you, but Jerk-Wad seems self-centered and arrogant. He'll either be the death of us all, or he'll betray us all."

"What makes you think any of us will do that," he asked skeptically, then we both looked at Jerk-Wad, "Never mind."

"Thaaaaat's right," I said, humorously.

Sensui/Jealousy

Suimon wispered somthing in my ear. Sadly it was what they were saying down there.

"If you must know, I have no reason to beyray the Dark Children, nor do I have any intention of doing so." I told them with a smirk on my face.

"Why should we believe you. For all we know you could be plotting our downfall the moment you saw us!" shouted the boy with the paper.

I stared at him with a frown. How was I going to get it through their thick heads! It was most annoying. 'Hey I have an idea that will hit them where it hurts!'

"Whats your name?" I calmly while staring at him with my smile growing.

He looked surprised, but he quickly hid his expresion "My name is Xander." he told me like he was trying to intimidate me.

I just increased my smile "Well Xander, weather you completely believe me is ultimitely your choice, but I'll put it to you this way:
    Either you all trust me, or I move on to the side of the Chosen Children!" I told them almost insanely.

They did not react well to my words. They all gasped, even the one called 'Laura' looked up in horror.

"You wouldn't!" yelled the boy that was protective of Laura. "Your on the Dark Children's side! You cant just switch!" he yelled in frustration and annoyence it seemed.

"Why cant I? You said it yourself that 'Jerk-Wad' couldn't be trusted. Why should I waste my time with people who dont even trust me?" I told them calmly, grimmly and dangerously at the same time.

They all looked like Cristmas had been canceled. "As I said before, I have no intention of betraying the Dark Children. In fact I'd rather be here than with my brother and his team of idiots." I told them as-a-matter-of-factily.

Banned

Ryoku
    ----------
    I watched the arguement and crawled away slowly.I hoped no one noticed us yet.I whispered to Black"I want to grab a neck and never let go...until he or she stops breathing..."Black whispered back"Save it for Tetsuo.I Know he is your brother."I nodded.Then I whispered"When we meet him,I'll kill him!"I kicked up a rock.Just then,I noticed a short path.Me and Black followed it,and we noticed a few buildings.We started walking toward the buildings.Then I said"No wait,the arguement has just begun!Let's go back!"Black nodded and snickered a bit.We ran back to wher The Dark Children were.Then I heard one say"Or I'll move on to the side of The Chosen Children !"They all gasped.I didn't,I just stayed calm.Then I sat down again.

Banned

Um, Legendary Fisherman, let's be realistic. How can he have heard our characters when they were walking away from the group, it wasn't exactly a public conversation.

Shuimon heard it not Sensui. I'l edit my post.

Banned

Valley
    I came over my initial shock much faster than the others. All the arguing was pissing me off.

"Alright, everybody, just shut up," I said peeved, "You (pointing to Sensui), stop prying in other people's conversations. That's exactly why Xander does not trust you. You have no right to listen in, you have no right to threaten us, and you have no right to put people down."

"What right do you have to order me about," he asked me with contempt.

"None, but I meant it as a warning. Xander's Dark quality is Revenge; I don't think you'll want to find out why," was my instant response. The more he talked the more I wanted to beat him up, but I'm smarter than that.

Xander seemed to have had enough of this, "Alright, let's just forget this. We were sent here to do something, we might as well get to it." He muttered something else under his breath; I don't think he much enjoyed being here. I don't blame him, being someone's pawn and having to put up with this guy would be too much for his pride to handle. We both felt drafted in this, and I couldn't understand why I was among these children.

Elite Trainer

It's mah birthday....^^;;

We all came to initial shock...but Valley seemed the most pissy out of any of us. Laura and Kori seemed to be the most shocked though....even Kori. I couldn't stand this arrogant bastard any longer, but Valley was more swift in the action.

"Alright, everybody....just shut up..." He yelled with peeve, pointing his finger directly at him, "You stop prying on other people's conversations. That's exactly why Xander does not trust you. You have no right to listen in, you have no right to threaten us, and you have no right to put people down..."

"What right do you have to order me about...?" He asked contemptly.

"None, but I meant it as a warning. Xander's Dark quality is Revenge; I don't think you'll want to find out why." Valley responded immediately....he looked more angry than ever, coveting revenge...exactly like I did.

"Alright, let's just forget this. We were sent here to do something, we might as well get to it." Xander said with complete frustration....he couldn't take it anymore. Shrugging, I looked at Benji...did he feel the same way?

I felt too depressed right now to speak....that arrogant jerk-wad, he was exactly like the idiots that gave me pain back in America when I was in second grade. My pain felt worse, as I felt like turning my back away....crying with desperate pain....helpless, forgotten, tormented. Was it me or was this becoming a Love-Hate-Tragedy? I put Kori down so she could walk over to Valley or Benji, but I didn't want to be here. Sure, Kori, Benji, Valley, and Xander seemed nice...but if I commited suicide in the past, I wouldn't have to suffer the pain of Jerk-wad. Needless to say, I felt as if the grim light of the moon was fading...soon the morning after.

"There is no tomorrow for me, is there?" I whispered in complete loss of faith. The chains of torment have their complete grip on me....pulling me back, into my bloody hell. Were the council of voices ready to judge me? Is Gaia finally deciding my fate? Will Kori and the rest betray me...? It lies within the morning after....

Now for Seth's theme song lyrics...^^;;

'System' by Linkin Park

'The Fight Song' by Marilyn Manson

'Gone Away' by Cold

'Price to Play' by Staind

'Darkness' by Disturbed

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Happy late B-Day!! ^-^

----------
    Tara/Love
    ----------

After Beakmon was done explaining about the city we were going into, I decided to break up the group, "That's great! Hey, how about we split up and go around town? And if you get into any trouble, you can just..." I stopped, looking at Ace. He didn't have a digimon...

I cleared my throat, "Maybe you can just pair up with someone else, Ace. It's not like we have to be alone. And don't worry, I'm sure you have a digimon somehwere. I don't think you'd be here if you didn't. And I don't think that this place is likely to make mistakes about choosing who came here. I do believe we've all been chosen to come here because of qualities we have. Besides, I might want to have a walk with Kazuma."

I looked sideways toward Kazuma.

"What?" said Kazuma, looking a bit surprised.

"Yeah," I said, "That way we can have a little, er, talk."

I had wanted to get Kazuma alone so that I could talk about his brother. Or at least try to. This was something I didn't know about him, and I also wanted to see how he felt about all this. It must feel weird to have your brother on the other side...

------------
    Kerri/Reliability
    ------------

"Ugh... come on Nharmon!" I said, attempting to keep my cool. We had been walking around for only a few minutes, and already he had gotten so distrtacted, that I had to keep dragging him away from stores.

"But it's so shinny!!" he said, eyes still glued to the miniscule golden statue.

"It's too expensive, and it's dumb..." I said, pulling on his horn.

"Hey! Watch it! That horn takes a while to grow back once it's been snapped off," he said, glaring at me.

We walked some more, and I glanced at the shops, feeling a bit aloof, when something caught my eye. One of the shops was selling... digimon horns?

"Um... Nharmon? Aren't those digimon horns?" I asked, pointing to the window.

Nharmon whinced, "Uh, yes!"

"How do they...?" I began, but then I decided not to talk about digimon horns in front of Nharmon.

"Thanks for not talking about it..." said Nharmon, keeping his eyes on the walkway.

"What? How did you...?" I asked, feeling a bit freaked out.

"Digimon are much more intuitive than you human's are... we can sense things, and are much better at knowing the moods or feelings you're experiencing. Besides, the bond that partners share is more than just friendship..." he finished, speaking calmly.

I just stared at him. For all the goofiness he's always expressed, he sure can be serious and smart. And I was a bit surprised in myself. Normally I would have just gone on talking about the horns, not caring about other's feelings... but now...

"Nharmon?" I said, addressing him, "I'm glad you're my digimon."

Elite Trainer

I sighed....watching the chosen children walk off towards 'Floral City'....Lucky...while we suffer without any chances of making peace, they get comfort. I felt myself evaporating away....trapped in the cold winds of my life....lying inside myself...watching the Aerials pass through my sky. It was like "Aerials" by System of a Down...one of my all-time favorite songs...described my life a lot..

Aerials In the sky
    When you lose small mind you free your life

Life is a waterfall
    We drink from the river then we turn around and put up our walls
    Swimming throught the void we hear the word
    We lose ourselves but we find it all

Cuz we are the ones that wanna play
    Always want to go but you never want to stay
    And we are the ones that wanna choose
    Always want to play but you never want to lose
    Oh!

I wasn't anything anymore....nevermore. Kori just watched them pass by, a bit envy in her icy blue eyes. She turned around and looked at me innocently, the jealousy fading. Nothing seemed to bother her...when something bothered me.

"Laura..." she asked calmly, "What's the matter...? Is it the disorders?"

"No..." I replied, "Just I feel everybody might betray me soon. They're probably deceiving me....are you?"

"Of course not.." She spoke back, "You know I'll never betray you. I'm your friend....your partner, there's nothing that could seperate us..."

"You're just faking it..." I sighed back depressingly... turning away, staring at the ground with a pain inside of me. I felt Kori's prescence approach me...as she affectinately nudged my leg to give me her attention.

"Of course I wouldn't...We're too much alike..." She sighed with faith....I soon realized she was right. I picked her up and scratched behind her ears.

"Kori....I knew you wouldn't..." I sighed, apologizing, "I'm sorry."

"Eh...It's okay." She replied, grinning slightly.

I felt a little akward...I needed to help Laura before I lost her for good...before she forgot what we had in common. I was basically her only friend, but I felt as if we were destined to be 'more' than friends. Shrugging, I felt the breeze ruffle through my red streaks...having no affect on how I felt. Oh Laura...would she be alright...? I didn't want her to end up along with the lyrics of KoRn's "Alone I Break"...

Am I going to leave this place?
    What is it I'm hanging from?
    is there nothing more to come? (am I Gunna leave this place?)
    Is it always black in space?
    Am I going to take it's place?
    Am I going to leave this race? (Am I going to leave this race?)
    I guess god's up in this place?
    what is it that I've become?
    is there something more to come? (more to come)

I felt so...and I didn't want to lose her too soon. I guess it was nobody to decide her fate...besides her spirit guardian....if there was one for her, that is. I walked over to her...but said nothing...I was too scared of admitting my feelings this soon...maybe before we leave this place. I loved her...but I was too shy for this time. It wasn't my moment, neither was it hers.

Alright....Us dark digidestineds need to move forth....^^;;

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Just for you to know, I'm going to be unable to participate for awhile. I got back from surgery, and I can't sit down. It's hard to type so I won't be able to do much. Just consider my two characters as NPCs until I get bACK.

Banned

Ryoku Dragdi
    -----------------

I watched as our little 'Chosen Ones' entered Floral city.I didn't notice Tetsuo with them.Then I saw, in the crowd of lots of Digimon,a digimon leading Tetsuo somewhere.I growled and said"Black...He's here..."Black grinned and said"It's time...to get rid of one more Chosen One!"He raced toward Tetsuo,as I did too.The digimon got lost in the crowd,Then I raced up to him and said"Wait...brother..."He said"I don't know what you're talking about..."He started to turn around,but I gripped him just in time.I said"I am Ryoku...your brother...AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"Then,Furymon leaped up and said"Bite!"And bit Black.Then Black said"Sharp Bite!"And bit Furymon back.Then they got into a fight.Then I said"While our digimon are fighting,I kill you!"Then He picked up the staggering Furymon,and ran off.I started to chase him,but he raced through some alleyways and I lost him.I mumbled"Dammit."Black looked fine,and he said"That fool could get a tooth or claw on me."I grinned and said"He will be here for a while,to heal Furymon,we still have a chance!"

Elite Trainer

I glared at Seth slightly as he stood nearby...what was his purpose? I knew something was with him....I could feel it. Kori did the same, then focusing on Benji, then on Ryoku and BlackFurymon....what was with them? We weren't ready for battle yet..at least until we rest up.

"Hey Kori...know any nearby towns besides Floral City..?"

"Well....I think a city near some nearby ruins isn't too far...just within the tropical forest we were in earlier..."

"Well...is there any chance we'll get there tonight?"

"Yeah....it's at least two hours from here."

"Two hours?!?" Benji gasped.....sweatdropping.... "No wonder I never decide to keep track of time." I sighed and put on my clip-ons, and looked back at the others...I hoped they were ready for what lied ahead....I know I was. Kori nodded slightly, encouraging me to announce what I found out.

"Hey guys!" I said, "Kori claims there's a nearby city we can stay in tonight in the forest! Let's try to find it!"

Ryoku and Xander thought about it for a moment, and slightly nodded. The 'arrogant a**hole' just remained silent and smirked with a sullen expression, following us from the back. Nevermind him...I was tired, and wasn't in the mood for games. Quickly walking forth, Seth and the others behind me...we walked into the forest, in search of this mystical city. I gazed around, through the thickness of green ad other lush colors surrounding the dirt path we were on. It was beautiful and serene....nothing like my life. Another dream wasn't coming true...I just hope Gaia realizes my prayers...I hope. I hummed "Prayer" by Disturbed to myself...repeating the lyrics in my head...

Another dream that will never come true
    Just to compliment your sorrow
    Another life that I've taken from you
    A gift to add on to your pain and suffering
    Another truth you can never believe
    Has crippled you completely
    All the cries you're beginning to hear
    Trapped in your mind, and the sound is deafening

I was lonely in my mind...and wished for a way to find comfort. The only comfort I found was trapped in my own little mind. I was too sorrowful at the moment to speak...I wanted to be taken seriously, though I may seem a little mellow towards them. I felt apathy coming to me...I didn't give a crap about what was going to happen next.

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Okay, I can sit down again. Here we go. Since we seem to be able to see the 'other' Chosen Children.

Xander
    "Hey guys!" Laura said, "Kori claims there's a nearby city we can stay in tonight in the forest! Let's try to find it!"

That was the first thing I ever heard her say, and I agreed. It was the smartest thing anyone had said amongst us. I don't know what the hell was wrong with this new guy 'Ryoku.' It seemed that I would be cursed to be a member of this problematic team. I found myself jammed between Ryoku and the @$$, something I did not enjoy. It was a pain, being the one with an upbeat, decent personality. Don't get me wrong, Seth and Laura were decent, but Laura was so...depressing, and I don't think Seth improved the matter much. I don't count the Digimon, their personalities mirrored ours, so they were more like a separate version of us. I picked up my pace to be among the latter company. They weren't in a good mood, I picked up on that, but I tried to make idle chitchat see what I can do.

"Nice weather, eh?" I goaded them.

Elite Trainer

"Nice weather, eh?" Xander said, trying to goad us into starting a conversation. I gazed through the small bits of sky seen through the thick trees...not a cloud in sight within the blue.

"Yeah, I guess you can put it that way..." I replied, trying to make out the position of the sun to figure out what time it was....but I couldn't find it. Nothing really mattered, until it started turning pinkish, purplish, and all the other sunset colors. Benji was gazing slightly beyond the trees also, his eyes gleaming slightly.

"I prefer the night, though..." he stated, "It's when I feel most alive, well, I'm more alive during a full moon...."

Laura sweatdropped anime-style and stared at him, blankly...her eyes wide. She didn't get it...maybe she was more concerned about what would happen next....like who would get the first Digi-egg?

"I'm more alive during the winter..." She replied, Kori nodding in agreement with her partner. Laura just sighed and turned back to the front, humming what sounded like "My Immortal" by Evanescence to herself...alone. She must've taken how the preps in our school called her ugly too seriously...I could see that her dark beauty was a hidden beauty which she couldn't seem to find. I just couldn't seem to wonder why I seemed to be attracted to her since we met when I was eight(Laura at seven, almost eight) in third grade, but I thought I loved her...but it grew into lust as I grew older. I needed her...I had to be with her, it was my only destiny...or was it? I shook my head...only about an hour and fifteen minutes left.

...I'm not dead yet!