Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

Alex
    ~~~~
    A sudden realization dawned upon me,I was so scared I hadn't noticed I had grabbed onto Shurikens arm until he said,I quickly let go and began blushing ( Stupid ! STUPID! Oh my god How dumb am I? ) We walked outside and my phone began Beeping I picked it up and looked on the screen
    "It's a W.O.O.H.P notice" I said in a sort of shock
    "What about?"I looked at Rox
    "I don't know" I clicked on open and read through the message,
    "It's the W.O.O.H.P lessons starting tommorrow" I announced
    "What are they?" Shuriken asked
    I looked down at the text and read the schedule out,
    "Monday - Disquises,Tuesday - Weaponry, Wednesday - Gadgets,Thursday - Gym and Friday - Woodwork"
    "woodwork?"Almond asked,A suprised look on his face
    "yeah,Woodwork"I replied
    "Why do we need woodwork?" Rox asked
    "no clue" I replied.
    "So...What we gonna do now?" Shuriken asked,We all looked at him none of us knowing what to do next.I looked at rox as if asking her what she thought,She shook her head indicating she didn't know.At that moment my phone started beeping again.
    "not again " I complained
    "Is it W.O.O.H.P?" Rox asked
    "No,It's Patrick"I replied
    "Who's Patrick?"Shuroken asked
    "an old mate " I replied
    "Is he ok?" Almond asked,I looked up at him,
    "he's fine,Ashley isn't" I replied
    "oh my god what's up?" Rox asked
    "I dunno,It says she's in hospital and I need to get there quick" I replied
    "I can take you in my car" Shuriken offered
    "thanks,That'd help" I replied.
    We all got in Shurikens car and hurried to the local hospital,as soon as we got there I got out the car and ran to the reception
    "where is Ashleys room?"I asked
    "You mean miss Wilkins,She's in room 5B"
    "Thankyou I ran up to the room,Stood outside was Patrick looking scared and really sad.He looked up and saw me so he stood up.I walked over and hugged him,I gave him a kiss on the cheek then let go
    "any news?"I asked
    "no,The nurse is in there now"
    "why were you in the city?"
    "You know how Ashley always wanted to travel America"
    "Yeah"
    "I was getting some milk then I came home,I found her lying on the floor unconsious"
    "do you know what it was?"
    "not a clue"
    The nurse walked out,By this time Rox,Shuriken and Almond had caught up with me.We all looked up at her,She looked at the ground then looked up at us.
    "I'm very sorry....She died"
    I turned and hugged Patrick Tears streaming down my cheeks,Patrick hugged me back and I could hear him crying.
    "I'm so sorry,I'll leave you alone" The nurse said walking off.
    I stood there hugging Patrick crying for around 5 minutes then let go,I wiped my eyes and looked up at him "I'm really sorry,I've got to go"I said,He nodded and me,Rox Shuriken and Almond walked off,No-one said anything on the ride back to the house and I just looked out the window watching the trees pass by.

oocorry if you got confused but I thought of the plot and I was kinda bored so I decided to post it tonight!Sozzy.

Resident Freak Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

While Sam was dropping Serena off at her hospital, I got to work moving our stuff into the new house. we had so much room in the new house that after moving everything from the dorm in, it looked kinds of empty. whne sam got back we went into town to buy some furnature.

we got a guest bed room set- for when serena visited us-, a bigger king-size bed -the old one was kind of small, and we had the room for a bigger bed- , a small living room set, and kichen stuff.

as we were leading the furnature van back to our house, i got a message on my phone.

"hey sam, we got our week's class schedual." i told sam, then read off the list.

"it's a good thing we got our shopping done today then." Sam joked.

when we reached the house, the furnature people moved the stuff in, and soon we had fully furnashed new house.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

"Some place we got huh?" I asked.
    "It certainly is."
    We just kinda stood there. "What should we do?"
    We'd never had so much space to ourselves. I'd seen enough films to suggest a couple of things to do here, especially with that king-sized bed in our room upstairs, but they were things we hadn't got to yet and things her dad would kill me for.
    "Shame we're not married," I muttered.
    "Why'd you say that?"
    I started going red, she shouldn't of heard that.
    "You don't wanna know."
    "Oh come on."
    "Eevee trust me, you don't wanna know."
    "But I do..." she pulled out the puppy dog eyes, oh God how I hate the puppy dog eyes.
    "Well it kinda involves baby making and i doubt you'd be interested. It was just a passing thought anyway, my mind acts strangely, you know that."
    She laughed.
    "You know, I think I'm gonna put a pool in the garden and then later I can get a gym put in in the basement."
    "Got it all planned out have you?"
    "Well sorta. Gonna be here a while so I can't see why not." I replied, wrapping my arms around her.
    "Weren't you gonna start on that pool?"
    "Weren't you planning on making use of all this extra room?" I answered back, smirking slightly as I did so.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

almond
    ________

on the ride home, no one said anything. when we got to the girl's house i said,"sorry about what happened."
    "it's ok." alex said. i whispered something to shruiken.
    "what? no."
    "yes."
    "no."
    "do it!"
    "oh all right" as the girls got out, shruiken shyly went up to alex and hugged her. then he immediately jumped in the car and parked it by our house. i could see him blushing. he got out and went inside. i got out and tried to get in, but it was locked.
    "aw crap."
    No big secret, just really love yogurt.

Cool Trainer

this kind of reminds me of something Johnny Depp said on Inside The Actor Studio; "in love plus france equals baby."
    lol

IC: While in our comfortable embrace i wispered in Sam's ear "feels like home."
    Sam's coment didn't really sink in, but before i could think of anything els i heard a noise outside.
    Sam and I peered out the window, and saw our neighbors had returned home. Alex and Rox got out of a car, followed by shruiken and almond.
    they parted from each other and Shruiken walked up to Alex and hugged her.

"Awww" i said. sam just laughed. i didn't want to know what he was thinking.

I seperated from Sam, then grabbed his hand.

"come on" i said, "follow me".

with nothing else to do, Sam followed my lead willingly, allowing me to drag him upstairs and to a window that faced the front.
    I pushed the window with some force to open it, then stepped out through the window. leg first, then head, then body, and last my other leg.
    when i was out and on the room, i motioned for sam to follow.
    he looked at me funny, but by now he was pretty used to my random actions and just shook his head and followed.

once we were both on the roof i leaned slightly on sam.

"how long do you ehink it will take before they notice that we're up here?"

i asked sam mistcheviously. i then rapped my arms around his shoulders and restd my on the top of his shoulder.

"we'll be able to see the sunset from here." i said happily. sam knew how much i loved sunsets from last time serena was here.
    i loved them. first sunsets displayed a rainbow of colors, then after their wonderful spectical. then once the colors dispersed the glorious night woke from it's slumber. there wasnt a better portion of the day.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex
    ~~~~
    Me and Rox got out of the car,Followed by Almond and Shuriken.Me and Rox (rox mainly but I was Kinda listening) were talking about what to move out of the house,while Almond whispered something to Shuriken They had a mini arguement then Shuriken came up and hugged me,As he started to walk away I grabbed his wrist and made him turn around,I kissed him on the cheek and whispered "Thankyou" Into his ear,With that me and Rox went inside.The old woman had moved out so now me and rox needed to move her stuff out.We got everything left over and made a huge pile on the front lawn,We had ordered all of our new furniture and it was due to arrive any minute now,When we had got rid of all the old furniture the new furniture arrived,And I mean all of It,The men moved everything into the house then took away our old furniture.Now we needed our stuff,All of our stuff was back at W.O.O.H.P in our roooms so me and Rox got our voice activated motor bikes out,We both went to W.O.O.H.P and got our bags and went to the house again.I went straight to my room to start to unpack and Rox started unpacking stuff she had bought for the kitchen,dining room and T.v room.

ooc:Me and Rox officially own the house now.Just so you know.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I wish we could stay here forever but i knew it was impossible, too many things were going on, there wasn't enough time to admire the true beauty of things.
    My mind was focused intently that evenning as I sat in silence with the woman I loved. I had to do something, something I didn't want to do but it had to be done. It was too much of a risk to keep him alive...
    When should I leave? I don't want to go but i have to go and I have to go soon, I can't wait. What if he's planning something right now? i can't risk putting Eevee's life in danger again but...what if it all goes wrong? What if i don't come back after leaving and saying nothing to her? I can't tell her what I'm going to do but I can't just leave.
    I sighed, there was nothing for it. i would stay, but only for one more night. i could sneak out before Eevee woke up, I don't want her involved in my fight. So it was settled, early hours of tomorrow morning, I set out to finish off my father.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

After watching the sun set and admiring the nights gaze, we finally decided to head in. we were both tired after an exausting day of taking serena out, going to sam's mom's grave, picking a new house, and moving in a ton of furnature.

Sam went in first and i followed him in. sam went to the bathroom to change into night clothes and to get ready for bed. i stared out at the night sky for a minute longer, then shut the window and removed my earings and eyebrow rings. when sam was done with the with the bathroom, i went in there to remove my black eyeliner and black eyeshadow. then i changed into my Emily (a gothic slothes brand) pajamas, which consisted of a red tanktop with Emily and her four cats, and black PJ bottoms with red paw prints up the sides.

When i finished getting ready for bed, i came out of the bathroom and turned off the lights. Sam was already in bed, staring blankly at the ceilling. i climbed into bed beside him and kissed him gently on his forehead.

"'night". i said, then snuggled up cozely beside him.

He seemed to be deep in thought about something.

"Everything OK?" i asked, thinking about our trip to his mother's grave.

Sam turned to me and said quietly "have i ever told you how much i love you, Eevee?". i stared at his face. the darkness hid his face so i couldn't read his expresion. what was this about? usually someone says something like this if they're about to die or something.

i leaned closer, trying to comfort him. maybe he was thinking about his mother and death.

"You'd never have to. i already know how much you love me." i replied softly back.

Or maybe he was planning something.

I hugged Sam and feel asleep in his arms. If he was planning something i didn't want to let him go.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I can't do this. I can't do this. This isn't who I am anymore, I can't just up and leave. I wanna stay here. Maybe it's too late anyway, maybe it's so far gone that killing him won't make the least bit of difference. Truthfull, I can't be sure he won't kill me, he doesn't need me anymore now that he has his precious clone to do all his fighting for him and I hate to admit it but...he's stronger than I am.
    I climbed out of bed carefully. I didn't want to wake her and it seemed she really didn't want to let me go. Did she suspect something?
    I snuck back onto the roof. It was kinda chilly but I had too much to think about to be bothered. I was beginning to doubt my own decision, there was too much holding me back, I couldn't just go.
    I have to be careful now, there are people in my life and i have to concider them before I make any rash decisions. I know it's risky but I'll have to wait for my revenge, the opportunity will come, I just have to be patient. He'd expect me to make a rash decision.
    After a while I crawled back in to bed, I don't think Eevee even realised I'd gone, it was better that she didn't notcied I'd gone, even if it was only for an hour or so.
    I brushed some hair from her face, she looked so beautiful when she slept, I'm glad I've decided to stay here and appreciate it. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her right up close to me. I had made up my mind, I would stay here, I would wait here for my moment of revenge.
    I just looked at Eevee and smiled, I was so glad I'd decided not to jeopardise what we had.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

When i awoke at dawns bright shine, i was very glad to see sam was still safely in my arms. i had been afraid that he was leaving.

I snuck out of bed and went to the bathroom to begin my morning ritual.

after ten minutes i emerged with my hair straightened, Nightmare Before Christmass T-shirt, black punk jeans, earings in, black eyliner and eyeshadow in, and teeth minty fresh.

I went over to the bed and kissed Sam good morning. He blinked a few times, ajusting his eyes to the sun light, then kissed me back.

I was putting on dozens of choice braclets as sam got up and got ready fpr the day. when sam was ready, we walked together down the street to the cafeterea on the woohp campus. on the way we talked about random things, however it always felt good to share a conversatiob with him.

when we arived at our destination, we got some food, and i sat on the table, cross-legged, to eat. Sam just laughed and joined me on the table.

soon the rest of our spy/classmates would be joining us. we had class today. it seemed like forever since the last time we had had class.
    ~ John Tobias

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

almond

i looked through the window to see sruiken in his room. he got on his bed kicked his shoes off, and slept.i knocked on the window.
    "shruiken?" i tapped on it more. " hey, buddy? open up?"
    he seemed too happy. i sat on the damp grass thinking, which is a scary thing. shruiken's never been this happy since... okay, he's NEVER been this happy. at all. NO! i've lost my friend to LOVE! NOOOOOOOOO! i have to do some-
    *growl*
    "ahh! who's there?" i said, taking my gun out. i looked around and saw nothing.
    *growl*
    i looked down. it was my stomach.
    "i'm hungry..." i whined.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex
    ~~~~
    Once I had finished unpacking all of my stuff it was 7:30,Food time!I went down stairs,Rox was putting all of our books,cds and dvds on a huge book shelf on one of the walls.
    "I'm gonna get some dinner"I said
    "Where?"
    "Mcdonalds,wanna come?"
    "Yeah I'm starving"
    We both left the house and I locked up.When we got to the road I noticed Almond sitting on the grass moaning.I walked up to him.
    "Are you locked out?"I asked
    "yeah"
    "Where's Shuriken?"
    "Inside"
    "Why isn't he letting you in?"
    "Umm.....Dunno"
    "Let me help"
    I pulled a hair clip out of my bag ( always keep one there),I fiddled the clip around in the lock until there was a click,I turned the handle and pushed the door open.
    "there you go"I said
    "Finnally food"
    "You're hungry!Do you wanna come with us and get a Mcdonalds?"
    "Sure I'm just gonna change first"
    "OK oh and While you're up there Ask Shuriken if he wants to come"
    "Ok"
    And with that Almond walked off.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

"I can't believe we have class," i said to Eevee.
    "I know. It just feels like it's been so long."
    I looked at my watch, there was still a few hours left before the lesson actually started.
    I nudged Eevee, "you wanna do something to pass the time?"
    "Shouldn't we wait for the others to get here?"
    "They won't miss us. Come on, don't you wanna go do something fun?" I asked.
    "Well..."
    "Go on. You don't wanna sit around here all day do you?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"ok" i said, caving in. "how about we go training?"

"we're just about to go to class." said sam, flattly.

"alright, what do you propose?" i asked, having no ideas of anywere we could go in less then three hours.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

"Well, you know what i think?" i said, grinning a bit.
    "No, that's why i asked you," replied Eevee.
    "i think we should find a place on campus where we could - you know - go away to if we ever felt we had to just get away from people. A place that wasn't our house. Y'know like one of those palces people go to do something they shouldn't?"
    "Are you suggesting we do 'something'?"
    "No it was an example. I just think we should find ourselves a little hideaway on the school grounds. That sound okay?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i was confused. "hidaway? why do we need a hidaway? and whats wrong with the house? besides, there are plenty of places we go to around woohp that no one else goes to, except us. like the skating park. and, saddly, the training room."

Sam continued on insisting on a hidaway.

"well, i guess we could go exploring. then." i said. there were plenty of places no body had gone to. i was couriuos about the woods, i loved to explore woods. maybe we'd find a waterfall.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

So we took off for the woods. "if you must know, we need a hideaway for one very good reason."
    "And what's that?"
    "Well for dates and stuff. I mean there's always the house and the restaurant but we can't always go there, so if we find a little 'hideaway' place then we can go there instead." I replied.
    She squeezed my hand tightly. "That's sweet."
    "Hey, I'm just here to make you happy."
    We kept walking until we came to a cross-roads. "Okay then, ladies choice. Left...or right?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

shruiken
    i kicked my shoes off and went to bed. i heard someone tap on the window, but i ignored it. i got up and got a glass of water, when i saw lights through the window. i saw alex, roxanne, and almond.
    "hm. what are they up to?" i said, putting my shoes on.

i got outside and almond yelled at me for locking the door. i apoligized and asked what he was up to.
    "we're were just gonna go get food at mcdonald's." he said.
    "can i come?" i said, feeling somewhat shy.
    "sure." alex said happily." we could use more company."

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex
    ~~~~
    We all walked down to McDonalds in along line,I watched my feet scuff against the ground as I walked,It was grey and cold,Great weather for a great day,I don't know why but all of a sudden I remembered it was my Birthday,I told Rox not to say anything and she hadn't,That was good,I didn't want anyone to pity me even though they probally already did.When we rweached McDonalds I ordered a cheeseburger and chips,I ate a few of my chips but just picked at my burger,Although I was starving I didn't feel like eating,Not now at least.When everyone else had finished their food we left,I left my food on the table,As we walked out Rox slowed down to walk by me "are you okay?" She asked
    "I guess,I'm just a little sad"
    "I don't blame you"
    We caught up with Almond and Shuriken and started walking along side each other.When we reached the house I said goodbye and went straight into the house,I made a cup of hot chocolate,sat on the couch and flicked the telly on,Shrek was showing so I turned the volume up and got comfortable,About 5 minutes later Rox came in she sat down beside me and watched the movie.She laughed at all the funny bits but I didn't I still wasn't in the mood to laugh.When the film was over I went straight to my room,I shut my curtains,Got changed and got into bed,It was about 5 minutes later whern I drifted asleep.

Cool Trainer

Sam an I had been wondering in the forest for aboput an hour, when we suddenly came to the end of it. i ha been enjoying myself in the forest, and sam didn't say anything negative, so i guess he was enjoying himself, too.

i was eager to explore what lay beyond the forest, what could posible be here that you could only get to by wondering through the forest. well, i'm sure the way we went wasn't the most diredt way. after all, i had been running around enjoying the scenery. i bet you could get here in about ten or twenty minutes.

sam and i emerged from the forest to find a small plaza. i amediatly spotted two things that interested me very much.
    1) a book/manga/anime store, and
    2) a music/video store
    well, i was in heaven.

"come on sam, lets go check it out!" i said excitedly.

i couldn't decide which to go into first. sam decided that by heading to the movie/music store, where he headed to the movies and i headed to the music.
    "Modest Mouse's new cd, Good News For People Who Like Bad News i sa disapointment, but the old stuff is great, like the Offspring. Hey, i wonder if they have- YES! they have Sugar Cults newest album, it just came out last month. oooo, and they have Avril Lavigne's sophmore album. yay!" i said happily to myself as i boinced from rack to rack, renewing my already large collection of cds.
    I also picked up the newest Johnny Depp flic, checked on sam, then headed to the manga store. when sam finaly joined me, with a bag of movies and/or music he had bought, he found me in the shojo section saying to myself "NOO! they don't have the 5th Alice Nineteenth. oh, but yes! they have the second DN Angel! oh, and they have Shutter Box! i've been wanting to read that!"

I also went to the teen novals sction and picked up Meg Cabot's new series 1-800-WHERE-ARE-YOU. i'd read about it and it looked good.

after i bought everything i wanted i asked sam, "got everything you wanted?" wondering what he had picked up.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

"I guess so," i replied.
    "What did you get?" she asked, trying to peak inside.
    I pulled the bag away, "what I buy is by far none of your business."
    "Aww come on. Lemme see."
    "No."
    She jumped on my back and i kinda play-wrestled with her for a bit before making her get down.
    "Should we skive?"
    She kinda just looked at me, cocking her head slightly as if to say 'huh?'.
    "Do you think we should skive our next class? It's only disguises and let's face it, the class sucks. I mean, I've got a ton of movies, you've got a bunch of cds. Maybe we should just crash back at our place and hang out. What do you say?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

I got a mischeivous look on my face.

"lets go for it. that class hasn't taught us anything. first of all, we never need discuses, and second, last time we had the class the teacher wasn't there have the time so i eneded up teaching half the class because i'm a drama geek and know too much about costumes and stage makeup." i said, thrilled with sam's plan. And also thrilled that i'd been on sam's back. that was fun.

we headed therough the forest, and found a good direct path back to the campus. actually, it let us off pretty close to our house.

"the class would start about... well, now." i informed sam.

sam gave me one of his world class smiles, and said "why don't you get popcrn and i'll chose a movie."

I smilled back, hoping my smile could beat his, then gleefully fled to the kitchen.

when i returned with a big bowl of popcorn, i sat right next to sam on our new cozy couch, just as the dvd was loading.

"what are we watching?" i asked.

"you'll see." he said back.
    just as he was about to put his arm around me, i said, "wait." then got up and took the phones off the hook, as well as turning off my cell phone. theyed probably call and interupt our movie.

then i sat back down next to sam, and waitedto see what we were watching.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

*experiences blanking out of mind* must...pick...good...film

Sam
    ~~~

It was so funny to see the look on her face when the film started. Dunno what she was expecting but I can bet anything that it wasn't Shrek, meh, there were a whole bunch of romance and romantic/comedies and god-knows-what type of films for her to pick to watch next.
    At least she was happy. That was all that mattered. Not this school, not my life not anything that had happened in the past, as long as eevee was happy.
    I put my arm around and held her close. I loved this, just the two of us, here, like this.
    "I'm really glad you're here." i whispered to her.
    "Me too."
    "By the way, you've got the choice of what we do next. It's either a film or I give you a piggy-back."
    It was so good to hear her laugh.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

OOC: is it shrek two? i haven't seen even though it's been out for a few weeks in the theater. is it out in England yet? John Cleese plays the voice of princess fiona's dad, and he's god. john cleese, not fiona's dad.
    speaking of movies, have you seen Don Jaun DeMarco, yet? i'm gonna keep bugging you untill you go out and rent it.
    lol.
    no, seriously.

IC: "could i get both the piggy-back and the movie pick?" i asked.

"why not." said sam, in a voice that i wasn't sure if he ment it or if he was just kidding around.

we watched shrek all the way through without any interuptions. woot! my plan of taking the phones off the hook worked!
    then it was my turn to pick a movie. i pulled out my new copy of Blue Collar Comedy Tour (if you don't get comedy centrial then you probaby don't know what i'm talking about, but in any case its a bunch of standups and it's really funny.) and popped it into the dvd player.

our popcorn was done so i brought to the kitchen and put it in the sink quickly, before returning to sit back next sam just in time to hear the opening line,
    "..So I was sitting on a bean bag chair naked eating chetos..." said by Ron White. tell me, is there a better opening line for a movie/ stand up comedy?
    i didn't think so.
    Sam and i laughed a lot through out the movie.
    "you like stand up skits?" i asked sam, "'cause i have a ton more other comedians then just this." i was talking during one of Larry the cable guy's skits, which was okay because he mumbled a little.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Go on, make it shrek 2. It's definately a good film. But whatever you do, don't leave at the end credits cuz there's an extra ending.

Sam
    ~~~

"I thought you wanted a piggyback?" I asked.
    "There's still time," Eevee replied.
    After a little while through the film we had to pause because Eevee needed the bathroom. Whilst she was gone I took the opportunity to lay down on the sofa and make myself really comfortable.
    Eevee came back and just kinda frowned at me in that playful way she can. "I said I was going to lay down when i came back."
    "Hey, I'm not stopping you."
    "You shouldn't watch comedies, they have a bad influuence on you."
    "Fine then, don't cuddle up to me."
    "Well I don't know...you might try something..."
    "The floor's still open if you don't trust me."
    She hit me playfully. "Alright alright, but I'm warning you, youtry anything on me and..."
    I put my hands up in the air, clearly crossing my fingers. "I won't try anything."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

what i should do is sit on you.

you didin't answer about Don Jaun.
    you can't get away from me. i know where you live!
    (well, maybe not, but i know its in the general area of england. close enough, right?)

IC: he wes messing with me.

then i stared at him slyly. "what abou that piggy back ride you own me?" i said. hey, it was werth a try.

"like you said, we could do that later." sam said. great. now he would probably pick me up and give me a piggy back ride during class, or something.

that is, if we decided we felt like going to class.

i finally caved in. "alright, you win." i said, trying to sound annoyed, but i wasn't really. though he was trying to be difficult, it was hard to get angered when a really hot guy like him was lying there, not to mention his t-shirt and jeans looked realy good on him, and inviteing me to lay next to him. i'm sure many of Meg Cabot's lead female charactors in her books would have lept for the chance. yes, i'd been reading too many of her novals lately, but she was such a good writer.

besides, he was my boyfriend.

"okay, but under one condition." i said as jeff foxworthy's skit ended.

sam stared up at me. "shoot." he said, a little too eager for me to cuddle with him.

"we have to watch my favorite movie of all time." i said. "and all the way through." he was going to kill me.

"sure." said sam, not knowing what my favorite movie was.

i smiled evily, then fetched the dvd case. i opened it and chose the disk labled One, out of the four disks. sam stared at me and said jokingly,
    "what is it, a book ong cd?"

i pressed play and lay in front of sam on the couch but not so my head was in the way of him seeing the tv.

once i was cozy i said, "it's The Tenth Kingdom. and i hope you got enough sleep last night, because it's ten hours long."
    ~ John Tobias

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex
    ~~~~
    I woke up the next morning at 7:00am,like I usually did,I didn't feel like getting up but I did anyway,I washed got dressed and went down stairs,Rox had already gone leaving the house empty,I made myself some toast and sat down eating eat.When I finished I went upstairs,Brushed my teeth and did my hair.Once I was done it was 8:00am,Class was due to start at 8:30am so I needed to hurry,Rox had gone so I had to walk alone,That was just what I needed.I grabbed my bag and went outside,I locked up and walked to W.O.O.H.P.I got there just in time for the lesson,I sat down and rested my head in my hands.Everyone except for Sam and Eevee came in,followed by Jerry.He started talking about some stuff but I didn't really pay attention to anything.

Soz it's so short,I'm busy.

Advanced Trainer

OMG! The tenth kingdom!? Run around screaming! My favourite non-anime show of all time. Well not really a show but it runs as a series over here on sky one sometimes.
    And no I have not seen Don Juan. If I find it i will watch it but I haven't found it yet.

Sam
    ~~~

I laughed, "you do realise that the tenth kingdom is one of my favourite things to watch?"
    Eevee turned to me surprised, "really?"
    "Yeah. I mean wolf is just the greatest character of all time."
    "I guess he is kinda cool."
    "But not as cool as me right?" I asked, in my I am so joking tone.
    She hit me playfully but didn't say anything.
    I frowned and put my arm around her and began tiggling her. "Hey, i want an answer."
    I heard her laugh. "I told you we have to watch this, so I'm not going to talk to you until we have watched all 10 hours of this dvd."
    i started whimpering. She only laughed cause she knew I was just imitating wolf.
    "Awww come on." I kept tiggling her but she wouldn't budge. So I started nibbling at her neck, she could play tough but i knew I could win her over. Did she really expect me to lay here for 10 hours and do nothing? With her just lying right here beside me? I don't think so...
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

Hey sam, it looks like yourecently got your 1000 post. congrats!
    You like 10th kingdow, too?! *hugs sam* you go girl! most people have never heard of it. *happy happy.*

IC: I slipped of the couch and sat cross legged on the floor, resting my back against the couch.
    I could hear sam protest with a whimper.

the movie started playing, with the opening scene of new york turning into a fairy tale world. where pigons turned into fairies, the empire state building turned into a large mountain, and shiny buildings turned into waterfalls. when the song started and i started singing along. "I'm wishing on a star..." The computer animation was absolutly amaising.

So i've seen the movie too many times.

And then the movie realy started. I continued to mouth along.
    "My name is virginia lewis, and I live on the edge of the forest. well sort of..."

again, i'd seen the movie too many times.

I just hoped sam wouldn't get any ideas when they got to Kissington, the most romantic place in the 9 kingdoms, and visited Snow Whites glass coffin.

I continued to mouth along the words as the movie continued.
    ~ John Tobias

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Alex
    ~~~~
    Jerry said we should look around the disquises cupboard because we would need some for our next mission and everyone had started looking,Jerry had left the room so it was just us.Rox,Shuriken and Almond were looking through the clothes and I was just sitting on the table,I knew I should have been looking the disquises with them but I didn't feel like it,I suddenly got hungry so I left class and got some food in the cafeteria,I took one bite out of my croissiant then just turned the rest into crumbs.

Soz it's so short again,I didn't know what to put.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

This is not fair! She's not supposed to leave! That's the point! Damn that's annoying! I sighed, now I'd have to try something different when it got to kissington.
    I moved round and sat down beside her. No way was I missing class to watch the back of her head! Who did she think I am!?
    I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me.
    "You're not getting away that easily," I said.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

almond
    ________

I woke up late for school. I packed up and noticed the car was gone.
    "shruiken never goes to school early." I thought about for a moment.alex's and roxanne's car was still there. "ha. he must of done what I think he did..."

when I got there the teacher yelled at me, and led me to the disguises.
    "hey almond." i said.
    "meh." he said sleepily.
    "you wake up late and STILL are tired?"
    "meh." taz got out of his bag and dove into the costumes. he came out with nothing but a mustache on his face.
    "it's a good look for you." almond said.
    "meow."
    "no, really!" i replied.

(being literal) wouldn't this count as double posting?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I wouldn't think it would because you ahve different characters dunt ya

Alex
    ~~~~
    Around half an hour later I went back to the classroom and met Rox,She,Almond and Shuriken came out,
    "Take it you were late today" I said to Almond
    "How d'ya guess?"
    "Your hair's still messy"
    "Oh"
    Almond and Shuriken walk off and me and Rox head towards the library,I dhuffle my feet against the floor and neither of us say anything.When we finally reach the library I return my old book and get a book called 'The curse of night' out,It's some wierd book about this girl whos life is all changed because of what happenned one night.

Look I'm sorry I haven't got much time so I ahd to keep this short.By the way the book is made up :p

Cool Trainer

I giggled, but it was really a hopeless cause for sam here. i was a 7 year old at heart and kind of unfamilure in the game of love. Sam had been my first kiss- my first boyfriend, for that matter. I was mature, but i don't think i'll ever grow up.

"Alright, if you beat my quiz about the movie, then i'll lay on the couch with you. K?" I asked Sam, eager to use my 10th Kingdom knowlage.

Sam didn't say anything back, so I began,

"Question one, who plays Wolf, and you've gotta know it by heart. no cheating by looking at the case."
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I smirked, "that's easy, his name is Scott Cohen."
    I laughed and she frowned, I guess she never expected me to know the answer. Hell I didn't even know I knew that answer but when getting up and close to Eevee is the prize then it's no contest.
    "Next question?" I challenged.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"ok, second question, how many times does wolf scratch his head?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

"Well I ain't gonna count how many times he does it throughout the whole film but when he does scratch he does it twice."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"37 times in the whole movie. and sometimes he scratches three times, or when he is fustrated, 4 or 5." i said to sam, realizing id seen this movie way too many times.

"question three, name four times the word seven is important. there are a ton more times, but i'll give you a break." i said to sam, while thinking up more questions.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I thought really hard. I thought I knew the answers to this question but i was a bit unsure of some of them. Just how many of these damn questions do I have to put up with? The film will have finished at this rate.
    "Well Virginia's dad gets seven wishes from the magic bean and also seven years bad luck when he breaks the portal mirror. Prince Wendel is prince of the seventh kingdom...I think...and, if I remember correctly...didn't Virginnia's mum try to drown her when she was seven, or was it that was the age when her mother left? Maybe it was both, I'm not sure..."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"Close. prince wendle is the prince of the fourth kingdom, which is the largest kingdom. the other three are true. other seven event are in the snowhite story, after snowhite's mother died and the stepmother came, the stepmother tried to kill her when she was seven because she was fairer then the which. snowwhite fled over the the seven hills to get to the seven darwfs cottage were there were seven little beds, seven of eveerything. and everything was just snowhite's size becuase she was seven. pluss you also could have used the 37 times wolf scratches because that has a seven in it."

sam looked at me dizzley. i re-insured him by saying "theres only two quetions left. Question 4; what famous Queen song does Virginia change the words to in the shepardess contest because she had to sing a sheep song but she didn't know one?"
    ~ John Tobias