Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

Resident Freak Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

yes, i know, i'm terrible at posting on time.
    well, here it finally is:

IC:

My doctor was scheduled to visit tomorrow, so we waited until then. When my doctor arrived, she and I went into my room and closed the door for privacy. I knew that Sam was awaiting nervously in the floor below us.

“How have you been since my visit last week?” she asked in her sickeningly sweet voice. I was sitting on my bed, hugging my pillow shyly.

“Better,” I answered. Her eyebrows raised in interest, so I elaborated.

“I’ve been eating meat and bread and stuff, and I’ve picked up sword fighting again.”

She smiled. “That’s wonderful, Eevee!” she said.

She proceeded the session with taking my measurements, height, weight, and whatnot. She wrote it all down in her notebook, as always.

Afterward, she said, “It looks like you’re getting better, Eevee. That’s wonderful.” she smiled happily at me. It had been weeks, and I was finally showing improvement. However, I did not mirror the feeling, and she could tell something was wrong.

“Is there anything else?” she asked. We were sitting on my bed again.

“Yeah, there is,” I said, hugging my pillow once more, “I’ve been I’ll lately as well.”

She looked puzzled. She knew as well as I did that I was showing signs of getting better. There was no apparent reason for me to be sick.

“Well, I’ll do some more tests and see if I can’t find out the cause,” she said reassuringly.

She presumed to do some tests, though I couldn’t make odds or ends of them. When she was done, she said, “I’ll call you with the results in a day or so.” And with that, we left my room. She talked to Sam, as she always did, as if he were my resident guardian and I a child, before leaving. By the way Sam looked at me when she left, I knew he was nervous about the test results soon-to-come. I couldn’t blame him. Waiting was the worst.

The next day and the day after were, tense. We tried to keep our schedule as normal as possible. I was sick a few times, but overall we stuck to our normal daily life.

At the end of the second day, we finally got a call. I was the first to pick it up, but Sam was next to me, watching my face for any reaction to the doctor’s news.

And when she told me the results, my already pale face went stark white.

“What is it?” Sam asked frantically, “What did she say was wrong?”

The phone slipped out of my hand and clattered on the ground. Finally, I was able to utter the words,

“I’m pregnant.”

Sheer terror filled my body, and finally it was too much. I passed out, unable to comprehend the news.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I dipped, catching Eevee in one arm and grabbing the phone with free hand. "Doc? You still there?" I called down the phone fantically as I tried to juggle my own weight as well as Eevee's. There was a pause from the other end as I bundled Eevee to the sofa and sat beside her.

"Sam? What happened to Eevee?"

"Well she passed out, right after claiming that she's pregnant."

"Listen Sam, it's perfectly natural for her to experience shock, for both of you to -"

"No kidding Doc," I replied with a sarcastic laugh. "Last I checked you actually had to partake in intercourse to get pregnant."

"Wait...you mean that you and Eevee..?"

"Bingo Doc. So I suggest you go back to your little chemistry set and try again because you're waaaaaaaaay off the mark."

There was a deep sigh from the other end of the reciever. "Sam listen -"

"No you listen! Eevee would NEVER cheat on me you hear!? We've had our bad patches, I admit it, but she wouldn't even think about coping off with someone else! She loves..." I paused, a sudden thought running across my mind. "...me..."

"Sam? Sam what's going on?"

"Doc I gotta go."

"Sam -"

"I gotta GO." I slammed the phone down on the reciever and ran my hand down my face. How could I have been so foolish? The answer was right in front of me. Eevee would never fool around with anyone but me...and that's exactly what happened. Just...it wasn't me...not really. It was him. She was carrying HIS child. I shook my head. This couldn't be happening. This COULDN'T be happening. After everything I'd done, everything I'd sacrificed to make this work God has to go and blow this **** out of his ass!

"Sam...?"

I looked back at the sofa and walked over. "I'm here. You feeling better?"

She shook her head and I held her close for a moment. "It'll be okay. It'll work out somehow..." How it would work out exactly...I had no idea.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

~Rox~
    "It'll be okay. It'll work out somehow..."
    Serena and I had snuck quietly into the house a few minutes before. She had sat me down in the kitchen with a mug of coffee. We had decided not to disturb Sam and Eevee as they were talking to her doctor. I was just explaining what Jerry had said to me when we heard it.
    Serena stood in the doorway, i stood behind her, watching over her sholder. She entered the room and sat down next to Sam. I remained in the doorway, staying out of their way. They sat in silence, each of them with thoughts running through their heads.
    There was a simple thought running through mine. I had to say it. A sudden wave of nervousness came over me. My hands retreated into my sleeves, i stared down at the ground as i slowly walked into the room and stood infront of them.
    "I'm... sorry." I muttered. My hair fell infront of my eyes.
    "What for?" Asked Sam, standing up. I looked up at him. I brushed my hair back behind my ears.
    "If i'd have got there quicker... If i'd gone with my gutt instinct... Then this wouldn't have happened... And you would have been out of jail a lot faster..." I said clearly. "The robot thing even fooled me... I'm the one who's supposed to know about these things... I'm sorry."
    ~~
    Sorry tis short... Must do english essay now, bai bai ^^

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

WARNING: the fallowing saga may inflect thorough depression. you have been warned.

Eevee~

I'd been shaking so violently since the beginning of this whole ordeal, I was surprised that Sam had been able to sit me down with him to talk. We were in the living room by ourselves, sitting on opposite ends of the couch.

“How could this had happened?” Sam said, trying to stay calm.

“I don’t know. I didn’t intend it,” I said, on the verge of hysteria.

Sam rubbed his hands over his face, and through his hair.

“I still don’t see how this could have happened,” he said through his hands.

We sat silently for several minutes. Meantime, the tense atmosphere just grew thicker and thicker.

At last, I said as silent as I could, “It happened because your brother and I-”

But he interrupted me. And having come to the same conclusion, he said through a yell, “I know!” Slightly more calmed, he added, “I’m just surprised at the turn of events. Eevee, how could you? With him?”

I crumpled against the sofa’s back and wept uncontrollably.

“I don’t know, I didn’t intend it!” I repeated through a sob.

He turned to me and said, “Eevee, be honest, what exactly happened between you two?”

My face was red by now, and hot with tears. After trying to calm myself in vain, I attempted to answer his question.

“He was you, Sam. That’s what I thought, that’s what we all thought. He was you, and we were in the hotel room, and he came on to me. I don’t know, but suddenly he was on me and-”

Sam stood up and I stopped taking. He was now red in the face as well, and it wasn’t from crying like me. He had asked for the details, but obviously he didn’t want to hear them.

“Geez, couldn’t you tell that wasn’t me? Couldn’t you tell that damned thing was a fake clone?”

His outburst only erupted more crying from me.

“I didn’t know until I felt his panel on his back, but by then he was already on top of me,” I tried to explain.

Sam responded by kicking a chair and walking to the other end of the room.

“So what are you going to do now? What will you do now, Eevee? You know what, don’t tell me yet. We’ll talk latter, I have to sort this through,” and before I could and in a word, he left the room with me sullenly crying in the corner of the sofa.

I had the same question as him. What was I going to do?

Stirring in my lethal thoughts, I stayed by myself weeping for several hours, until I’d brought myself to a state of exhaustion. With a tear-stained face, I feebly became unconscious.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

Having said her piece, Serena promptly shuffled Rox back into the kitchen so that we could have some privacy. That was when the mess had started and I'd - most regretably - allowed my temper to get more than the better of me. I wasn't mad at her - that was inhumane - I was mad at HIM. But, as luck would have it HE was gone.

Serena grabbed my arm as I stormed past the kitchen.

"She didn't deserve that," she scolded.

I thrust my arm away from her grip. "I don't need a lecture right now. I need some time to...to just be okay?" and I left.

Multipost

Serena
    ~~~~~

I sighed and turned to Rox. "This doesn't look good does it?"

Rox shook her head and sighed. "Those two have it really bad. I wish we could do something."

"We will," I assured her with a nod. "You, me and Alex are going to do everything we can to help keep those two together. You and Alex need to help Eevee and I'll deal with my brother. He can overreact and this will be hurting him pretty bad...he loves Eevee more than anything but this is going to test his limits. I know he wants to go it alone but...I fear it will ruin them if he does..."

Rox nodded in agreement. "What should we do?"

"We'll give them some time to calm down. Then, you and Alex will talk to Eevee, let her know you're there to help her and that'll you'll stand by her no matter what. When Sam gets back I'll sit him down and talk to him, he needs someone with a level head to talk some sense into him. Then we head to phase two."

Rox cocked her head slightly. "Phase two?"

"We need to get them back together. Once Eevee's come to terms with this ordeal you have to convince her to take Sam back. The lack of an official relationship means that he has boundaries he can't cross. We need to get rid of those if we're to get them to survive this."

Rox nodded, though her face contained a slight look of confusion.

"I know, it's confusing. Basically we just need to get them back together." I looked into the living room where Eevee was fast asleep on the couch. "I'd best get some blankets. Will you move her into a more comfortable position for me?" Rox nodded. "The poor thing..."

A few hours later, Sam stumbled home completely drunk. I was surprised to say the least, that he had decided this was the best way to solve his problem. I think Rox was almost as shocked as I was and helped me to usher him upstairs so he wouldn't accidently wake Eevee.

"You stupid stupid boy," I hissed at him. "I can't believe you would do such a thing!"

"I didun do nuthin."

I slapped him hard, hoping to knock a bit of sense back into him. It didn't seem to work. "You're going to destroy yourself and that poor girl," I spat disgustedly. Any respect I'd had for him was long gone now. "I hope you're happy. This is exactly how dad would have wanted you to turn out and its worked. Congratulations Sam, you've become the one thing you swore to me you never would be. Weak."

I pushed him back onto the bed. Stupid idiot was too drunk to even get back up so Rox and I left him there. He could drink it off, I would deal with his insolence in the morning. I shot a sideways look at Rox who clearly sensed my annoyance.

"Men...think they're the only people with problems."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

Eevee~

When I woke up, my face was stiff from died tears. Blankets had appeared ontop of me sometime while I'd been sleeping, and a pillow had found it's way under my head. I was dazed and stiff, and my eyes felt raw from so much water.

However, I had only one thing on my mind.

Still in a state of exhaustion, I stumbled out of my resting spot, and clambered onto the floor. I wealky pulled myself up and clambered on. Slowly I tackled the stairs, falling multiple times, and making a racket. When I'd reached the top of the stairs, Serina had emerged from her room due to my noise.

"Eevee," she said in a horrified voice.

"I have to see him," I choked, "I have to talk to him."

Serina gave a nervous look that missed.

"No-no, Eevee. I think you should rest longer," she said, trying to sound calm. however, her voice didn't quite coverup a fearful tremble. Still, I had overlooked that blatent sign as well.

Still more pathetic, I stumbled to reach Sam's door. inside was the scent of stail booze, and the sounds of a slumbering drunk. but details were not seen by my eyes at the time.

Sam's sister lunged over and thwarted my path.

"Please go back to bed!" she pleaded.

But I trudged on. Serina, being weak, knew she could not physically stop me. So she tryed desperatly one more time.

"You can speak to him in the morning; that is just a few hours away. Please just go to sleep in the meantime."

To her great relief, the words penitraited my fogged brain, and I eased off on my persuit. She ushered me down the hall to my room, then tucked me in to make sure I was in bed and would sleep. She stood guard while I was still awake. And listened to my incoherent ranting, until I at last fell into a slumber.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

The next morning I woke up with a head filled with cement bricks. With a groan, I slid off of bed and changed into the first thing I could find. As long as it was clean then it would do. Then, slowly, I stumbled downstairs. By the time I reached the bottom, Serena was there to scold me.

"Must you..." I groaned, wincing as the sound pounded the bricks in my head.

"Looks like you've had your punishment," she said calmly. "Come and have some breakfast."

It felt great to get some warm food inside of me and Serena's cooking was always a welcomed treat. Toast, bacon, sausages and eggs to fill my stomach with a couple of pills and a smoldering cup of black coffee to clear my head.

"Eevee wants to talk to you," she said once I'd finished.

I sighed and banged my head my head on the table. Not the smartest of moods. "I don't think I can see her today..."

"Don't even think about it Sam. You two need to talk this through and that's exactly what you're gonna do," she thrust a tray of food in front of me. "Try acting like her boyfriend, take her some breakfast."

"I'm not -"

"You love her right?"

"Of course."

"And she still loves you, right?"

"As far as I know..."

"Well then that's good enough." She moved the tray closer to me. "Take her some breakfast, God knows the girl needs to keep her strangth up."

Silently, I stood up and headed out the room.

"And be nice!" Serena called to me through the doorway.

I shook my head and clambered up the stairs to her room. I knocked and opened it. She was awake, still tucked up in bed but awake none the less. Not really knowing what to say, I handed the tray to her and slightly opened the curtain to let some light into the room. I pulled up a chair and watched her eat.

"I think we need to talk," I leand on the edge of the bed. "We need to find a way of sorting this mess out."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

Eevee~

My night had been a blurry mass of dissalussion, and as Sam entered my room carrying a tray of breakfast, I knew that it had ended and day had begun. Hopefully, it would be less of a blur.

"I think we need to talk," He said, "We need to find a way of sorting this mess out."

I looked down at the mostly full plate in front of me with a sudden loss of appitite. A knot formed in my stomach and I dreaded what I wanted to say say next. I pushed the food aside and, still staring at my comforter, I spoke up. But I didn't dare look into his eyes.

"I-I want to get an abortion," I said. I could feel Sam's eyes drilling into me, but he stayed silent for the moment. Probably out of shock for what I'd just said. Neither of us could speak for a long pause. He was considering my drastic idea, and I dared not speak until he did first.

It was silent for so long that Serina finally came in. seeing my unfinished meal, she demanded I eat more. But I couldn't and just shock my head to dismiss it. she didn't press the matter and picked the plate up. But before she left, she searched our faces for a hint of our conversation, or rather, halt of.

Finally, I spoke, "I need to call my parents." They nodded in understanding, and left me alone once again.

With shaky fingers, I dialed the familure number, and held the reciever to my ear. At rang for eternity, before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"H-Hi Mom, it's me"

"Eevee, darling! Speak up sweety, it's hard to hear you. What's new,"

I swallowed hard. "I have some news to tell you."

"I know, I saw you on the TV. I didn't know you fence! That Spy school must teach you very well. Did the mission go well?"

"Not particularly. But I have more news,"

"Please speack up, Eevee. -Oh, wait a moment. Frank! Eevee's on the phone, She says she has news! Okay, go on dear."

"Mom, I-I don't know how to put this but.... but..I'm pre-pregnant."

"Mom, are you still there?"

"Yes, Eevee."

"Please say something Mom. You know it was hard for me to tell you."

"Well, what do you want me to say? You went out and got yourself pregnant! Was it with that Sam boy, because your father and I never liked him."

"No, it wasn't him, well, sort of."

"Sort of? How can it be 'sort of'?!"

"It's complicated."

"How could it be be 'compicated'? was it him, or not? Or did you get raped?"

"Mom..."

"Answer the question."

"It wasn't Sam, but a clone of him. And it wasn't exactly rape."

"I don't know Eevee. I just don't Know. But tell me, what are you planning to do about it?"

"I want to get an abortion."

"Oh no you're not."

"What?"

"You gout yourself into this, and you're going to have to face the consequences. Besides, your 17 years onld, and until you're 18 you can't decide on your own. And your father and I won't give you consent."

"Mom, please.."

"My word is final."

"Mom I don't want this baby."

"You should have thought about that before, then."

"Please.."

"Goodbye bye Eevee. We'll talk later."

A stared at the phone in my hand, from which a dial tone sang out. Then stared at my stomach, no more then 3 months on, and began to wheep once again.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I wasn't stupid enough to leave Eevee COMPLETELY alone. Here father had been pretty clear about his views on me dating his daughter and no doubt this mess would go down heavier than a ton of bricks. So I stayed, hanging beside the door so I could tap in to one side of the argument. It quickly became apparent that it was enough to get the gist of what was going on on both ends.

Once I heard sobbing from the other side of the door, I knew that it was time for me to step in and offer my services as her boyfriend. Well...ex-boyfriend. Taking a deep breath, I turned the handle and slipped inside. She was too distressed to even notice me.

I sat on the bed beside her and slipped my arm around her shoulders. "Hey..."

She leaned into me, her head shaking against my chest as salty tears soaked through my shirt. I rocked her gently. "T-they..." she stuttered but I stopped her.

"I know." I wiped some hair from her face and some fresh tears from her cheeks. "It'll be okay."

"How? I can't do this! I can't have this baby!"

I tried to calm her. "Shh, you don't have to. All you need is for your parents to place their signatures on a piece of paper right? That's what it comes down to in the end isn't it?"

Eevee nodded weakly in my arms.

"Alright," I made to move.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk to your parents, face-to-face. Maybe if I take the blame for it they'll let you have the abortion,"

She sniffed. "They won't...you know they won't."

"If they don't, then we'll just have to be sneaky."

Drying her eyes she looked at me curiously.

"Signatures can be forged. Your file should have the signatures of both your parents in it, if I can copy them...then you can have the abortion."

"You could get arrested for it."

"Wouldn't be the first time," I replied lightly.

She laughed.

I took her hand with my own and squeezed it gently. "I'm so sorry Eevee. I got you into this mess and I'm going to do verything I can to get you out of it. You deserve more than this, hopefully I can find a way to give it to you."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

~Rox~
    "And where have you been?" Alex scoulded as i came in later that day.
    "One thing lead to another." I stated, making my way into the kitchen. "Is the coffee on?"
    "Don't try and avoid the subject, missy. What's happened?" She persisted.
    I took two mugs, filled them with coffee and added milk and sugar to each. I sat down at the table, motioning for her to join me. I took a sip of mine as she sat down.
    "Well, come on then! Something's obviously happened, stop stalling."
    "We need this coffee." I said, pushing hers accross the table toward her. "It's a very long story."
    ~~
    By the time i had finished, we had had atleast 3 mugs of coffee each. Alex had sat and listened, added a few questions at time when i wasn't clear and she was obviously trying to remember it all.
    "That really was a long story..." She said after she had realised that i had finished.
    "Yeah... If only i'd-"
    "Stop with the 'if onlys'!" She snapped. "Don't blame yourself for this. It's a mixture between everybody's actions, not just yours. I know it's important, but don't you think you need to deal with your own problems too?"
    "They're not really problems... I've just finally been told the truth and i have to accept it. I've realised how lucky i am. Can anyone else say that their dad's best friend looked after his wife and child when he watched him die? It may have been out of guilt, but i shouldn't be so hard on him. He's had a harder time than me..."
    Alex thought about this for a while, took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You're stronger than i thought y'know, Rox."
    "I wouldn't be if i didn't have such a great best friend to look out for me." I smiled properly for the first time that day. "Now, all we have to do now is give that strength and support to Sam and Eevee."
    Alex nodded. We sat there for a while.
    "Hey, i just remembered... Graduation is in two weeks time!" Alex broke the silence.
    "So it is! And that dance is the night before..."
    "I'm more worried about making a fool of myself at graduation."
    "That dance..."
    "Do you know who you're going with? Don't you dare ask Kostos over from Greece. I'd probably murder him after that letter he sent you."
    "You read that?!"
    "... Aaaannyway, what were you saying about the dance?"
    "Yes, about the dance." I shot her a quick glare. "Wouldn't it be the perfect place to get Sam and Eevee back together? Serena will probably say it's not soon enough, but they do need time."
    "A perfect idea!" She waited for me to answer. "You're planning something, aren't you? You've got that look in your eyes..."
    "A plan so descrete that not even i would know it's happening! It's perfect!"
    "What is?"
    "My plan."
    "Which is?"
    I grinned. "A blind date service."
    "... Rox... You're so devious..."
    "I know."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

llama face Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Alex

"... Rox... You're so devious..."

"I know."

I sighed and shook my head, a content smile rested on my lips. Ron just gave me a cheeky grin and poured herself another cup of coffee.

"What are you going to do after the summer?" I asked, drilling my fingertips on the countertop.

Rox looked at me over her chipped mug as she took a sip of the steaming drink and shrugged.

"I haven't really thought about it," She replied, placing her mug down by the sink, "What about you?"

I pushed my empty mug away and pulled the novel I had previously been engulfed in nearer to me. I flipped to the page with the folded corner and answered -

"I'm going back to England"-I sighed-"My dad is opening another hotel in London a few days after term ends and it's been a while since I've seen him. A lot of my old friends are going to be there too."

"Sounds like you'll have fun."

I looked up at Rox through my dark eyelashes and smiled.

"Why don't you come?" I asked, rubbing the dry page of the book between my fingers.

"I haven't got enough for a ticket." She sighed.

I shrugged, "I'll pay."

She took another sip of her drink and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Of course," I nodded. I closed my book again, having read a few lines only, and watched her think.

"Alright," She answered after a few minutes, "I'll go."

"Good," I smiled, "I'll ring Vincent and warn him about the invasion of the Americans."
    becky with a y

Want to prove you're more of a man than Harry?
    Go Here

Cool Trainer

eh-heh.. i haven't abandoned this, i swear! i've just been pre-occupied..

IC:

Sam led me by the hand to my feet.

"Now?" I said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"No better time then the present," was his answer. I reluctantly stood, which revealed how much of a ghost my immage had become. There I was, dressed in a white gown that matched my skin, and long hair the color of death. But still, Sam held my hand and led me down the stairs.

However, before we reached the bottom, a familar charactor entered entrance at our door. Jerry looked at me and had to take a moment before saying, "Eevee?". Of course, he hadn't seen me as of recent.

"It's me" I said meakly.

After a doubletake, Jerry continued, "Well, I've spoken to your parents and, since you're a minor, they've requested that you enter a hosptial during your pregnancy. Which, we at the school, must abide to. Still, you're very weak and it would be for the best."

I held tightly onto Sam's hand, but I was powerless. Sam aurgued in my defence, but to no evail. And in a blur, I was being shipped off to the Whoop Hospital. They kept saying it was the best, but all I could do was look into Sam's worried eyes as he sat beside me in the car ride. I couldn't even hear his reasuing words, because my last shred of hope had just been severed.

~~~

Once I'd become situated, and it was past visiting hours, I lay limp in my hospital bed, staring at the white walls that surrounded me. So this would be my home for the next few months. Where I'd await my child to be born, whom I didn't want. It was too misserable to think about.

~~~

Doctor's report:

The patient Eveilyn Raven, known as Eevee, has reached severe condition. The patient has been put into our care for the past 4 months by request of her parents, due to Eevee being a minor. In these past months, the patient has expressed much angst over the baring the child she carries. In the earlier months, we've been forced to inflict sedation, but so close to the pregnancy date, we fear for the child's health to perscribe anymore.

Our reasoning for medical drugs are in responce to the following reports from our nurse staff; the patient's refusal to eat, and pulling out her feeding tube on many occasions, claw marks inflicted by the patient on her stomach, screaming, loss of hydration through constant crying, and two cases of the patient slitting her wrists.

We've deemed the patient unfit to recieve visitors, and currently have staff around the clock watching her. I would also like to add in this report that a visitor, whom adresses himself as Sam, persistantly has asked us, and in some cases, violently spoken to our staff, to persuid the hospital to perfom an illegal abortion. We have even caught him trying to forge the patient's parent's signature in order for the act to be performed. He has been restricted from visiting the patient due to such actions.

Lastly, it appears that the patient has gone into labor 2 months ahead of scheduel. No visitors will be allowed in the patient's room during the pregnancy, due to her severe situation.

Signed, Doctor Johnson

~~~

Doctor's report;

Regarding the case of Eveilyn Raven, aka Eevee, the pregnancy has been successful. The child, a boy, was born 7 months into the pregnancy, and weighs a mear 6.9 lbs. The child has not yet a name, since the mother as not given him one yet. Both mother and child are being hospitalized due to their weak conditions. Through my request, neither is allowed to leave until I've deemed them fit. however, in light of the baby beng born, I've allowed visitors to see them both.

Signed, Dr. Johnson

~~~

~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

The house was a wreck. Of course it was a wreck, I’d spent so much of my time blindly destroying everything lately that the house had simply fallen apart. Things in my household had gotten so bad that even my own sister was struggling to talk to me. Through the whole ordeal she had been beside me, my mental rock, and now I couldn’t even bring myself to say ‘hello’ to her now and again. There was just no point in it – in any of it!

I spent seven months doing everything I could to stop this from happening. I spoke to more people than I’ve ever met in my life, filled in more pieces of paperwork than I had ever seen, even pleaded my case directly to the hospital staff. But what did it do? Nothing. Nothing but get my ass thrown into jail with the rest of the lowlifes.

Serena had to come down to bail me out.

Every morning, the hospital would call Jerry to tell him how she was doing, what had gone wrong the day before. Everyday she seemed to be getting worse. She wasn’t eating, she wasn’t sleeping. She even started hurting herself physically. And I couldn’t do a damn thing about it! The hospital wouldn’t let me see her, our friends couldn’t go and see her. I sent gift after gift to her, anything to keep some sort of communication going, anything to let her know that I was still there for her. But the hospital sent it all away. I tried – repeatedly – to break into her room to see her, but there were always people stationed in her room and security guards waiting outside the door – just in case I did show up.

I tried every single thing I could think of to get her out of there. I pleaded with Jerry, constantly, about making her come home. I spoke to doctors, psychologists, everyone I could think of who could provide me with some evidence that would make them listen to what I was saying. Proof that she was getting worse because we weren’t there for her. I even flew out to speak with her parents – a futile attempt which ended badly and left me with a cracked jaw. I doubted Eevee would have been impressed if I’d have had her farther locked up.

With no other alternatives, I took everything to court. I argued all the information I had gathered and was forced to watch as a team of fat cat lawyers tore apart everything I had worked so hard to collect. The trial never ended really. It disintegrated after we heard the bad news – Eevee was giving birth.

It was the first time in months that the doctors had let her have visitors. Of course, I was no longer on the ‘allowed to visit list’. I asked Serena to do the things that I couldn’t, whilst I sat at home and waited anxiously on Eevee’s condition. There was no way they were going to keep me from her. Not today. No matter what, I was getting in there.

“Are you going to just sit there sulking all day?”

I turned, standing quickly. “Sis, you’re back.” I stole a glance at the clock. “Why so early?” My imagination kicked in. “Oh my God what happened, tell me everything’s fine! Tell me she’s okay!”

“Calm down.” She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me square in the eye. “She’s not doing too well but she’s stable. That’s a start. The doctors hope that they should be able to get her to recover quickly now that the baby’s been born.”

“Doctors,” the very word disgusted me, “what the hell do they know?”

“More about this sort of thing than you do. Please, just let them do their job. It’s the best for both Eevee and the baby.”

“The baby!?” I spat. “You think I give a damn about the baby? It has nothing to do with me.”

“You can be such a child sometimes. Whether you like it or not, that child is part of your family now, of OUR family. It did nothing wrong. You can’t blame it for anything that happened. Your brother caused this. It’s his fault, no one else’s.”

“I don’t care. I want nothing to do with it.”

“Him,” she correctly me sternly.

“Whatever.”

“You know what, you sound just like our father. He said the exact same thing when I was born and looked what happened.” I know it hurt her to bring it up. I guess she realised it was the only way to get me thinking straight. I never realised how personal this situation was to her.

“I’m sorry. Please, sis, don’t hate me for being an idiot. I’m just scared. I don’t think I can do this.”

“No one said that raising a child was easy but you should be happy to do it. Not everybody can have children…”

I stared at her blankly. “You mean…?” I never knew it was like that. I embraced her tightly, as if I was never going to let her go. She shook in my arms and I felt her tears on my shoulder. “Don’t cry. Come on…you’re an auntie now, like it or not, which means you’ve gotta be there for this baby as much as you think I have to. You got that?”

She nodded slowly.

“There…” I rubbed her back softly. “Come on now,” I broke away and wiped the tears from her face. “I don’t want to see any of this crying nonsense. Okay?”

She nodded again and wiped her eyes. “You should go see Eevee. They don’t station staff until the evening. You can sneak in whilst they’re still doing rounds.”

I nodded silently. “You gonna be okay?”

“You know me,” she sniffed, “I’ll manage.”

Hugging my sister one last time, I left the house and headed for the hospital. No matter what happened, I was going to get in there today and no one was going to stop me.

I snuck in through the window, landing less than gracefully on my stomach. I was seriously out of my practise.

“Sam?”

I pulled myself up to her bed. “Yeah, I’m here.”

She embraced me as tightly as her weakened state would allow and I did everything I could to support her. We had been apart for so long that it had almost driven me crazy, but I had fought every day just to see her again.

“I’m here now. Don’t worry. Everything’s going to be okay.”

“I couldn’t take it,” she wept. “I just couldn’t take it.”

“I know. The doctors told me all about it. But it’s all over now, you’re gonna get better and we’re going to figure this thing out.”

A muffled cry caught my attentions. It was very weak, but in the quiet room I could hear it.

“It cries a lot. The doctors say it’s not very well.”

I went to look at him. He was tiny, trapped in a transparent box wrapped in blankets. Poor kid.

“He has your nose,” I mused quietly.

“That’s what your sister said.”

I went back to her and held her hand. “I want to take you away from here so badly. I’ve done everything I can to get you out.”

“I know. The doctors like to complain about you. A lot.”

I smiled and kissed her forehead gently. “Promise me you’ll get better. Promise me that you’ll start eating again and that you’ll stop torturing yourself like this.”

“I don’t know if I can anymore…”

“Try. Please you have to try. I tried for you. I tried so hard to get you out. I went through hell every time the doctors told me that they thought you might not live through the coming weeks. I almost got arrested just trying to see you, so dammit Eevee, please, just…stop. I don’t wanna lose you over this.”
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

I slowly lifted my head and stared at his feirce face. So strong and bright, like a lion. Why couldn't I be like that? If I had something to live for, I could be driven like him. I could get out of this slump, and I could strive, if not towords my old self, toward a more stable me.

"I don't know how," I said.

"Don't know how to what?" Sam asked, not uderstanding.

"I don't know how to be strong anymore. Help me," came my meak plea.

Sam was silent for a moment. He realized that I was putting my life on his shoulders. After consulting his mind, he responded.

"First, we need to find a way to get you out of here," he said, "That's the core of our problems."

With that instruction, I thought for a moment.

"What's today's date?" I asked. Sam thought about it then told me.

"I'll be 18 in three weeks, and then I'll be a legal adult. If we wait just that longer, I can get out of here whether my parents, or the doctors, want me to or not," I said.

Sam thought about it, and his face shed light to a long-lost feeling: hope.

"That would work," He said. He then looked at the baby and added, "And three weeks should be enough for the little tike to get better."

I looked over at the container holding the baby. My baby.

"What are we going to do about him?" I asked. I was unsure about anything having to do with myself.

Sam thought about that also, then responded, "What else is there to do but keep him. he's part of our family now, and despite all that's happened because of him, he's still innocent. Besides, in a way, he's my child, since my brother's DNA was ecstracted derectly from me." As he said that last statement, it sounded as if he had just realized that tidbit of information for the first time.

Sam also told me everything Serena had said, and i finally had to agree that we needed to keep this baby.

"I should go now," Sam said, after looking at the clock.

"Wait," I said, "What about the Baby. He still needs a name."

Halfway out the window, Sam turned to face me and said, "Well, you have three weeks to kill. Why don't you think about a name in the meantime. It should keep you sane." Sam came back into the room, kissed my forehead, then fled out the window, just before the first nurse entered.

The nurse was wheeling in a feeding tube. I stared at it for a moment, thought about what Sam had said, then said, "could I have some real food for breakfast today?"

The nurse revealed a smile, then responded with "I'll get right on that."

~~~~~

OOC: and finally, that rather depressing saga concludes. wow, if we don't get an award for most depressing slump in a fic...

anyway, TAG sam!
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

nice to know that things are finally starting to look up for our tortured couple.

Sam
    ~~~

Sprinting across the hospital's grounds, I came to rest at a nearby tree. I hadn't felt this happy in such a long time I'd almost begun to forget what it felt like. Eevee would get better, and in three weeks, I would take her and our baby home and everything would get better. Just in time for the end of the school year. Wow...guess I was out to be a father. I was doing that whole family man thing. It was...well, weird.

"Hey sis! Sis guess what happened!"

So I explained everything to her. I was feeling pretty excited by that time and it came out in a jumbled mess that I had to explain later. I didn't care. I was too happy to care about such petty things. For the first time in a long time, things were starting to look up.

*three weeks later*

I had no words to explain how happy I felt that day. Everybody came to welcome Eevee and the new baby home - even Rox and Alex who had just returned from a mission in Barbados. I had tried to decide what I should do for her. It was her birthday too and as her - well...previous boyfriend. But still...I felt I had to do something.

I overdid it. I generally did. Got a bunch of things that I thought would help, baby things for example. I got Eevee some stuff too, but I left it all at home. It would foolish to overwhelm her right after she got out of the hospital. The last thing I'd want to do was send her back in. So I kept it simple. Bouquets were still an appropriate gift...weren't they?

"There she is!"

Our excited gathering greeted her and the young boy with open arms. I stayed back, letting them do what they had to do. She would get to me in time. I could wait.

Their hugs exchanged and their coos over with, it was finally my turn. It was he first time in almost eight months that I had been properly reunited with her. I just hugged her like our last and kissed her cheek. I was still unsure of our boundaries.

"Hey..."

"Hey..." I looked at the bundle in her arms. "So here he is then."

"That's him. Get used to it, he'll be waking you up at all hours from now on." A smile. An honest to God smile. I had not seen such a sight cross her lips in so long. It warmed me just to witness it. "I got you some flowers." It didn't really click until then that she might struggle to hold them. "Maybe we should swap."

So the delicate process of pass-the-baby began, until I was holding my three-week-old son in my arms. I tickled his palm with the end of my finger, feeling his grip as his fist tightened around it. His little mouth widened in a gummy yawn. I could get used to this...

We all crammed into a car and Alex drove us home. Sat in the back with Eevee, cradling our son in my arms, I realised something I hadn't before. "Did you manage to pick a name for the little guy?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

I gave Sam one of my famous sly smiles, then handed him a peice of paper. he jugled the baby until it was resting carefully on his lap, then held the paper in his free hadn.

"What's this?" he said.

"Birth certificate," I answered, and allowed him to read the name.

"Akakios," he said.

"It's a greek name, and it means 'innocent, not evil'. We can call him 'Kio' for short," I said, then took back the paper.

Sam let out a snort of a chuckle, then looked down at the baby. "Kio," he cooed. looking at them made everything feel right. We amused ourselves on the ride home by just being in eachother's company, just the three of us.

When we reached home,Ii was most pleasantly supprised to find that Sam had arranged for the baby. the guest room had been converted into a nuesery.

"It's perfect," I said, and we placed Kio into his crib. We just stared at him for awhile.

"You should get some rest, it's been a long day," Sam finally said. I hadn't realized it untill he had mentioned it, but i was exhausted. Sam even tucked me into bed, and promised to watch the baby while I slept

~~

When I woke in the morning, I found myself not knowing what to change into. after some thought, I grabbed light blue sweat pants, and a plain, tan t-shirt. anything more colorful then that seemed blinding. onece in the bathroom, I took a shower, then stared at my reflection. After hesitation, I grabbed a pair of hair-clippers and cut my hair off, real short. my hair, formally long enoguh for me to sit on, was chopped down to a few inches thick. satisfied, I left the carpet of jet-black hair on the floor, and left the room.

Without knowing what to do next, I went to Kio's room and watched him as he slept.

out of the silence, the scream of my phone rang. "hello?" I said into the reciever.

"Eevee? Eevee, this is your mom. listen, i just got a call from the hospital and they said that you left. sweety, it'd be best if you go back and-"

I cut her off with, "I'm 18 now. you can't tell me what to do anymore. goodbye," and hung up.

I dropped the phone on the ground, then turned to face my baby. The sun had already started to rise, and a new day began. Truethfully, I was terrified of what the future had in store. But i felt that i'd at last climbed out of my pit.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

That night was the first time I regretted converting the spare room into a nursery. I hadn't thought that having to sleep on the sofa would be such an uncomfortable experience but when I woke up next morning, neck as stiff as a plank of wood, I quickly realised how wrong I'd been. It was early hours when I awoke. I hadn't slept for very long, keeping an eye on little Kio all night. He slept sound through. I doubted it would last though.

"I didn't think you'd be up yet."

I turned to see Eevee coming downstairs. It was nice to see her in some coloured clothing for a change. Slowly, very slowly, she was reverting back to her old self. "You know me, I don't do that whole sleeping thing."

She smiled and sat beside me on the sofa, placing her head on my shoulder. "It's good to be home," she said, sighing slightly.

"Well we're all glad to have you back." I had a sudden idea. "Hey come with me, I wanna do something." I took her hand and pulled her upstairs on to the roof. Good thing sunrises were slow or we probably would have missed it.

"It's been a while since we've done anything like this."

"Yeah..." It was true, back then we were still a couple. Now...what were we now? Housemates with a baby? I frowned. It just wasn't good enough for me. It wasn't supposed to be like this, there wasn't supposed to be this...this gap between us. I hated it. I hated everything about it! "Eevee?"

"Yeah?"

I gulped. Was this a good idea? What if I was making a complete mistake? I could ruin what little was still left between us. But... "I..." I just couldn't help it. It just...happened. One second I was sat there innocently and the next, I was kissing her. I'd been wanting to do it for so long. Just to feel the warmth of her soft lips against my own. I'd craved it, hungered for it. Now at last it was happening again. "I really missed you," I whispered, finally drawing the strength to part from her. I squeezed her hand gently. "I mean it."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

~Rox~
    "You have mail." Pause. "You have mail." Pause. "You have mail, damnit!"
    I opened my eyes slowly, my vision blurred by the light from the chibi dancing around my laptop screen telling me rather loudly that i had recieved email.
    "YOU HAVE M-"
    "Shut up, damnit..." I mumbled, tapping the mouse rather violently with my fist. "I should really stop it from doing that... I thought it was on snooze, anyway..."
    I pulled back the covers and stretched. I squinted at the laptop's display, trying to read the clock in the corner. I frowned. I fumbled around the bedside table, searching for my second pair of eyes. Due to the fact that i used my laptop far too much, i had gained poor vision and a small pair of round glasses had become vital for every day reading activities.
    "What the... 6am?"
    The chibi peeked from behind the start menu. "Psst, you have mail..."
    "Oh yeah!" I suddenly perked up. Something told me i'd have good mail today. The world just seemed a brighter and happier place thismorning dispite jetlag.
    Hey Roxanne,
    I'm so glad that i've finally met you! I hope you had a safe flight home.
    I hope to visit you some time in the future.
    Anna.

I grinned at the screen. I had known Anna since the days i had been illegally hacking. She lives in Barbados and she helped us out with getting around and knowing the local area. She had been so much help that i promised her she could come stay with us sometime.
    I showered and got dressed. Even though the email was short and not very exciting, i seemed to burst with energy and enthusiasm. I peeked in Alex's room and seeing that she hadn't been disturbed by the yelling chibi on my laptop, i decided i'd make us both something different for breakfast today.
    "Muffins are good, muffins are scrummy, muffins are very very good for the tummy~" I sang to myself as I put the muffin mix into the oven.
    "How can you sing at this time in the morning?" A very tired Alex said, appearing in the doorway.
    "Because i'm making muffins!" I said cheerfully.
    "For breakfast?" She asked. I nodded. "What kind?"
    "Double choc-chip."
    "Mmmm..."
    "Thought so!"

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

Olympics have come around again---you know what that means... this rpg is four years old. that seriously has to be making some rpg history!

IC:

I looked into his longing eyes and tryed to search for what he wanted. at last, a thin smile spread across my lips.

"why don't we get married?" i said.

Sam's eyes widened.

"Now?" he said.

"Of course," i said nonchalauntly, "Serena can watch Kio for a couple of hours. come on."

i made my way to the window and started to enter the house.

"Eevee, this is crazy," sam said as he followed me.

i turned to face him and said, "crazy's my middle name".

Sam followed me into the house and sam had a few words with serena while i picked out a light blue dress.

"Serena wants to come with us" sam said to me.

"that's fine then, she can come. and maybe alex and rox would like to come too. would you call them while i change?"
    "s-sure," sam stammered.

I kissed him quickly before disapearing into the bathroom to change into my dress. i knew exactly what sam was thinking. this was such a spare-of-the-moment heppening for a life changing decision. we were just making up our own rules as we went along. but maybe that's how things had to be done, because nothing can happen if you don't do something first.

"i'm collecting a baby-bag for Kio," Serena said through the door.

"That's fine," i answered, then added, "hey, with my hair this short, i don't need to do anything with it for the wedding, huh?"

"Well,at least wear some jewelry, i'll pick out some for you," Serena replied.

finally changed, i emerged from the bathroom and walked over to sam, who was just getting off the phone with alex.

"they'll be over in a minute," he said. his face still read of bewilderment, but when i glanced upon me, it relaxed a little.

"you really do look beautiful," he said. i knew what he ment, when i had been in the bathroom and had glanced at the mirror, i saw that the powder-blue dress i wore brought out the lost color in my cheeks. before we could embrace, Serena aproached from behind and fastened a necklace around my neck. when she was finished adorning my with other jewelry, rox and alex entered the house.

"i have a veil from my grandmother's wedding," alex said, "it was in the attic. here," she placed the white veil upon my head.

"what about rings?" sam asked.

"we can pick some up on the way to the chapel. come on, lets go."

"oh, and i brought my camara," said rox as we scurried out of the house.

"wonderful," isaid, "Serena, ther's a baby carage in the closet." sam helped get Kio situated as we piled into the car. and just like that, we were on our way to a chapel.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

It's all going on...

Sam
    ~~~

I didn't know what to think. Everything was happening so fast, I don't think it was really sinking in. Right now, I was stuck in the back of a car on the way to a wedding - my wedding. Rox and Alex were in the front, I had my sister and my son to my left and my - well I guess fiance is the right word - to my right. Twenty minutes ago I was just trying to get her to be my girlfriend and now...we were getting married. It was insane. She had barely turned 18 a day ago and now she was planning on settling down. This wasn't like some of the other crazy things we'd been through together - this was permanent. Could she really be serious? I mean - don't get me wrong - I wanted to be with her but...was this really the right thing to do?

The car pulled up outside a jewellers and Eevee dragged me out of the car towards the window. "These are nice!" she said excitedly and took off towards the door.

I grabbed her arm and held her for a second. "Just wait a moment will ya?"

She turned to me. "What's wrong?"

"Is this what you really want?" I asked. "Do you really want to be married to me?"

A soft smiled crossed her lips and she touched my cheeks, planting a delicate kiss upon my lips. "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

"Are you sure?"

"Definately."

"Alright," I nodded. "Let's get married."

We kissed pasionately. A couple of strangers gave us odd stares as they passed by, but we didn't care. We young, in love, and about to married. What else mattered in the world? "Listen...buy the rings. I'm gonna grab a tux quickly."

"You don't need -"

"I'm not marrying you in a pair of jeans. Here," I handed her some money. "I'll meet you in five minutes." I kissed her quickly and ran two stores down. I didn't want some custom job or some fancy outfit, I just wanted a simple white shirt, black suit tuxedo. Thank God they had one in my size.

Within minutes we were off to the chapel. It was hard to believe that this was happening but before I could blink there I was, stood at the alter as my bride walked the aisle towards me. She'd never looked as beautiful as she did in that moment. Everything was perfect. Everything I could ever want was happening for me and that's all that mattered. I had my family, my friends, my freedom. After this moment, I felt like I would never want again.

We said our vows and exhanged our rings. It was like a dream. I half expected to wake up and realise that everything was fantasy but it was real. I was really here, really in love, and really getting married.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Our first kiss as husband and wife. It was passionate, much more so than our first had ever been. Every other embrace failed to compare to it. It was the perfect moment. Our lips met and everything came together. This was it. Eevee and I would be together forever. No force on Earth would ever pull us apart again. Rox took a ton of pictures, dunno how many films she got through but it must have been at least two.

It wasn't really until the reception that the reality of the situation really began to hit home. We went out to the nearest restaurant and grabbed a booth to celebrate. We were huddled around this little table, eating, drinking, talking. Eevee was playing with Kio.

"I can't believe you two re actually married," Rox said.

"Yeah," agreed Alex. "It's so...unexpected."

"A fitting end to the school year though," added Serena.

"Oh yeah!" shouted Alex. "These are like the last few days of the school."

"It's been almost a year since we first met one another. You and I will be in England soon Alex."

"Yeah...What about you two? What will you do over the summer?"

I grinned at my wife. "Two months of vacation, I think we should use it as a honeymoon period. Take little Kio on some adventures of his own."

"But you'll be back for the next term won't you?"

Eevee smiled. "We'll be back."

"Could you honestly imagine the school term without us?"

Alex laughed. "What about you Serena?"

"I'm thinking I might enroll next year. I'll be a year below you guys but I'll be there. As long as everything goes to plan."

"That'll be interesting."

Rox grinned slyly. "So Sam, think any of those 'wedding night' rumours are true?"

"Dunno honestly," I replied with a shrug. "But I'm sure we'll find out."

Eevee elbowed my ribs playfully.

I took my drink and held it up. "Time for a toast then. To a happy summer and our second year as spies."

We toasted our future prospects and drank deeply. Who would have believed at the start of the year that this is where would be? Our lives had changed so much, we had learnt so many lessons, lost and gained so much but the most exciting part of it all was the thought that it was only the start of our advetures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok guys, time we started wrapping up this rpg so we can move on to our planned sequel. Just wrap up the end of the term for your characters and MascaraTears will leave us with a closing post. Who'd have guessed that four years on this thing would still be running? Just goes to show how far an rpg can go with dedicated rpers. So just in case this turns out to be my last post of this rpg *sniffs* thanks for everything guys and I'll see you - and hopefully so newcommers - in the sequel.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

~Rox~
    Sam and Eevee had left their reception a little while ago, i guessed to find out about the whole "wedding night" thing. Serena had left too with Kio as he was in need of sleep. This left Alex and I alone with a left over bottle of wine between us.
    I stared at the nearly empty glass of wine in my hand. "You know, it would be wonderful if it would magically refill..."
    Alex picked up the bottle, leaned over and topped up my glass. "Magical refill complete."
    "Hooray for magical Alex!" My words were slurred as i raised my glass before taking a small swig. "Y'know, Alex, this year has been a good one."
    "Yeah, i don't know what i would have done if i didn't come here. I'd probably be in England..." She took a sip from her glass before placing it on the table. "Where would you be?"
    "In New York, being walked all over by the people in school, babysitting Harry, hacking something or another and have no clue about my parents." I glared at my glass. "I would not know the truth." I took another swig, finishing my glass. I put it, rather clumsily, on the table.
    "We wouldn't know eachother." Alex added.
    "Yes... Yes, this is true." I tilted my head and examined the nearly empty wine bottle. "You have been a great friend. A truely great friend. The best. Although... I do feel rather lonely in the relationship department..." I grabbed the wine bottle and downed the rest, which was more than i had thought.
    "I have been too." She pointed out. "But that doesn't matter."
    I guessed it was the large amount of alcohol i had consumed that made me get down on one knee infront of Alex. I grabbed her hand, swaying a little. "Alex, will you marry me?"
    Her face turned to one of shock. It soon faded as she creased up with laughter. "Oh, Rox, you're so funny when you're drunk!"
    I frowned, letting go of her hand. "I'm not drunk!" I said rather loudly, rising to my feet, losing my balance and staggering into a waiter.
    "Miss, i think you should be leaving now." He said slowly, propping me up against a wall.
    "Ooooh, you're pretty!" I said, with a strange smile on my face. "Leave with me?"
    "Okay, Rox, it's time we were going." Alex had got up and grabbed our coats. "Sorry about her..." She said to the waiter. She lead me out of the restaurant and back towards home.
    ~~
    I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. There was a glass of water and some sort of pain killer on my bedside table. What had happened? All i could remember was Sam and Eevee leaving and me and Alex finishing up a wine bottle...
    I took the pain killer and sat in bed, waiting for it to kick in. Alex peaked around the door. "So you're awake then?"
    I squinted at the light. "I guess so..." She smiled and turned to leave. "Wait! What happened last night?"
    She looked confused. "You mean you don't remember?"
    "All i remember is Sam and Eevee leaving and we were left to finish up the wine..."
    "And you don't remember anything after that?" A small smile appeared.
    "Nothing at all, other than waking up this morning..." I tried desperatly to think of what had happened. I watched as Alex's smile turned into a smurk. "What? Something happened? What did i do?" She was in stitches of laughter. "Alex! What did I do?"
    "Oh, nothing, nothing... Nothing that you can remember, anyway." She paused for a second. "Just wait until i tell Sam and Eevee..."
    "Oh no you don't!" I jumped out of bed and chased her down the stairs. "I'll intercept any email you send! Bug any phone call you make! Collect post from the sorting office! I'll-" She stopped suddenly. I had to too, i didn't feel like crashing to the floor.
    "Our plane tickets are here! We're leaving today!" She grinned.
    "Yay! But that doesn't mean you can get away with this, Alex! I will find out!"
    "You'd better go pack, we need to leave in an hour. I'm already done."
    I sprinted up the stairs. England. I really couldn't wait. I shoved all the clothes i owned into my suitcase, showered, got dressed and packed everything else i needed. My headache felt like it was drifting away. I lugged my suitcase down the stairs, grabbed my coat and waited by the door, car keys in hand.
    "I don't think you should be driving some how." Alex smurked. "You're probably still over the limit..."
    I scowled. "You're never gonna forget it, are you?"
    "No, never." We went out towards the car.
    I grinned. "It's okay. I still remember the time when you-"
    "When i did what?"
    "I don't know, but i'm sure there will be something!"
    Alex opened the boot and put her suitcase in. I looked out over the trees to where the top of the Whoop building could be seen. I smiled.
    "Rox? You ready?"
    "Nearly, just taking in the scenery."
    She sighed, put my suitcase in and shut the boot. She got in the car and started the engine.
    I wondered what adventures would be in store for us next year. We'd be second years. Something told me it would probably out do the previous year. We'd have to work harder, there would be tougher challenges to face and new people to meet.
    "We'll be back, Whoop." I whispered. "Just you wait."

[log out: 11:58am, 16/02/06]

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Cool Trainer

I guess i get the last post, huh? well, it's been a good run. see you all in the sequal!

IC:

For once, there was nothing to worry about. Everything was taken care of. Serena had Kio taken care of, my parents could no longer ruin my life, there were no bad-guys trailing us, and everything between Sam and I had finally been straightened out. For the first time since this all had started, i could just lean back and not worry about what was going to happen next.

Sam and i were in a car with the windows covered in various newly-wed messages and cans on string tied to the bumper trailing behind. it had been a long time since it had just been us in a car; no Whoop driver, and no riding kidnapped in the back of a black van. just us.

I had a John Mayor CD playing, and Sam was doing his best to drive safely on the empty road ahead of us while recieving kisses from me. Every time he swerved, i just laughed and kissed him again.

Every once and awhile we'd make a comment about the past year.

"Remember when we first met?" i said.

"Yeah, you were the cute goth-girl among all the other first-years on that WHOOP boat. It was love at first sight," he said.

I giggled. "All those awkward nights we met up in the kitchen, and us feeling to scared to talk to eachother."

"Yeah, we've really grown since then," sam said.

"Not quite so naive anymore," I agreed.

"Do you remember the little prank with the rose petals?"

"And boarding together."

"And costume class."

"And trips to the book store."

"And the first tiem you got the nerve to kiss me on the lips," he said. I responded to that coment by kissing him on the lips.

"Then there was that whole mess with the chip in my head and my father who put it there. and of course, my brother," Sam said, stiffening slightly.

"Hey, we worked through it, didn't we?" I said.

"I really thought i'd lost you near the end," Sam said, "moreso then would the chip my father had put in my head had almost caused me to kill you."

"And do you think that I didn't feel the same way when I had to stop you by pushing you off that cliff, and you were in the hosptilal unconcious for months, and they wanted to pull the plug on you and let you die?" I said.

Sam was silent for awhile, until he finally said, "I guess it's been a really tough year, for all of us."

I scooted over until i was sharing his seat, and clung to him, with my head on his shoulder. "What matters is how it ended, and we couldn't have asked for a better ending then this."

Sam looked at the road in front of him, that at his wife by his side. with a smile, he said "Your right, Eevee. All i could have ever asked for, before I had met you, has come true. I've resolved all my family problems, what with my brother and father being dead, and my sister finally recovering. I have friends like Alex and Rox. And I have a family of my own, you and Kio. Maybe this year hasn't been such a total disaster after all."

"I'd say it's more then that, it's been a total success," I said. Sam and I broke out laughing, because our first semester at WHOOP spy training school had been one that could never be repeated, nor explained to anyone who hadn't lived through it.

"Poor Jerry, having to put up with us," I said.

Sam responded with, "And who can imagine what he'll have to put up with next year."

I just held my husband tighter and said, "Let's just enjoy tonight."

With a nod of agreement, Sam pressed down the pedal and sped off into the future ahead of us.
    ~ John Tobias

llama face Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

[font=times new roman] Not so fast, I've still got something to input :p

Alex

I'd never known a feeling more weird than I feeling that filled my every sense as I sat in the departure lounge. There was a strange wistful essence that wouldn't fade as I stared down at the book open on my lap. Each word was a blur to my preoccupied mind.

I couldn't help but recap on the past year. Looking back, I felt as though I had started this school year a child and had slowly but surely grown up. It was rather a good feeling, knowing that there was definately something more mature about me than there ever had been before. We'd all grown up.

I closed the book that I was making no use out of and peered out the corner of my eye, watching Rox as she wrestled with a bottle of water that had just been dispensed from the vending machine. Yes, we had all grown up.

Suddenly out flight was called out through the speakers and Rox's head poked up comically as I picked both our travel bags up. I met her halfway to the queue and passed her the bag she had brought with her. I searched through my own and pulled out the tickets and passport. They weighed heavy in my hands.

"It's going to be weird, huh?" She asked, as though we hadn't already had this conversation.

I looked at her and nodded. "But the good kind of weird."

The queue moved forward slightly and Rox stepped closer to the lady who would take the ticket, declaring something about causing havoc in England. I wouldn't have out it passed her.

I turned back quickly to look at the door leading out of the departure lounge and smiled. This was goodbye...

...for now.

Writing this with you lot has been great and, let's admit it, we all can't wait to kick ass in the sequel!

I'll see you all then.
    becky with a y

Want to prove you're more of a man than Harry?
    Go Here

Cool Trainer

OOC: should we lock this topic, since the RPG is finally over (wow, who ever heard of an rpging actually ending, rather then the normal fade-out rpgs tend to do).
    ~ John Tobias

I've asked Tsukasa and he said he'd do it ^^ I'll remind him later. I also said something about archiving it and he said he'd have to take it up with B4 first.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train