Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

Kalad
    I got up and went downstairs ti get breakfast. once there, I saw that they were calm, distracted, and vulnerable to attack. fools I thought. they were totally unprepared. I got my breakfast and started eating....
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

-Roxanne-
    After getting everything i could for breakfast i joined Sam and Eevee at the table.
    "Do you mind if i join you?"
    "No, it's ok."
    I sat down and began eating, the food was better than i expected.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow, could you please make sure you include Roxanne or could someone play her character for me. Thanks. ^_^
    ~PL

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Resident Freak Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

EWWWWWWWWW! YOU GUYS! CUT IT OUT! ALL THIS MUSHY LOVE STUFF IS SICK!
    LOL, still, agreed.
    wasn't on yesterday, volenteered at library for 9 hours straight. doing same today. so tired....

----

it was so weird how into me sam was, and we never even taked. oh well, we could talk now.

"what kinnd of music do you like, sam? any band perticular?"

while he answerd i motiond to roxanne that she could sit at our table, she seemed so lonely sitting by herself.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I shrugged, "I dunno. I listen to practically anything, but I can't stick Justin Timberlake. Avril rocks and I really like Evanescence's song 'bring me to life'. Apart from that, I'm pretty neutral."
    Another girl came, I think she was called Roxanne.
    Be careful...don't let this conversation lead to her asking you about your past! You can't remember it so anything could crop up and bite you in the a**!
    I took a bite of my breakfast and listened to the girls talking. Eevee and i didn't really talk much, but we'd only met yesterday, and now with all these people how was i gonna have a proper conversation with her?
    Maybe if I asked her out on a date? Tonight maybe? Or tomorrow? This was gonna take some serious thinking...
    I continued eating as I tried to think up when would be a good time to organise a date between me and Eevee...
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

(OOC; lol, i just came home from volenteering at the library, where i was facepainting kids ALL DAY. so completly covering my left arm are lions, snakes, monkeys, lizards and stuff. so colorful...)

i talked to roxanne about music, then turned to sam asked if he wanted to hang out after classes at my room, listen to music and stuff.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "Sounds great." I replied, even managing to pull off a small smile.
    Finally! A chance to talk with her!
    We finished eating and our small group of three headed to class. I didn't try anything with Eevee on the way there because I knew I'd have her all to myself later.
    "So, what class do we have again?" Asked Eevee.
    "Disguises. I plan on dressing up like Avril and hoverboarding around the classroom."
    Eevee giggled. "Yeah right."
    "Alright then."
    We went to class and were all ordered to make our attempt to disguise ourselves, for an evaluation. I put on a long wig, some skater clothes, a cool tie and grabbed my hoverboard. Then boarded around the class at top speeds.
    "Still don't believe me?" I asked Eevee, stopping the board and flipping it into my hand.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

LOL!!!

i fall over, laughing so hard my stomache hurts.

*puts on disguse of the lead singer girl of Evenasance and starts climbing up building walls bare foot.*
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

YAY

*She falls (how typical) but is caught by Avril Lavinge!*
    "Nice catch." She complimented.
    "I'll say."
    I put her down and thought to myself how this lesson was more physical than I'd expected.
    I looked at the clock. Ten minutes gone. How could this lesson go on for 2 hours?
    Something good better happen soon...
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Advanced Trainer

Raven, we've all got the same class...
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

2 HOUR CLASSES! wow.

wonder when the teacher will come...
    (some one be the teacher)
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

My sis asked me to do this post on her behalf...

Mrs Krabople
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I looked around at the class before me. It was...bizzare to say the least. Some of them showed promise in this crutial skill and others...didn't have a clue.
    "Okay everybody. Change back to normal and we'll start with the basics."
    I then gave them a lecture on how to customise their disguises with the type of mission. Most of them seemed bored outta their minds but they'd be surprised how often it crops up in exams.

Sam
    ~~~
    Don't tell me we gotta listen to this for two hours...
    I sat there, trying everything I could to stay awake. The afternoon with Eevee was playing on my mind.
    I scribbled down a little note which read:
    Eevee, fancy dinner tomorrow night?
    I then flicked it onto her table and waited for a response.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

Mrs Krabople, LOL! u watch the simpsons, too?

IC; a sat there very interested in the lecture, when i felt something hit my ankle. i looed back and saw sam looking at me. i smiled at him, and picked up a not at my feet.

i read it, then thought about it. dinner would be great, but there was only one cafeteria, and we were obviously going to eat there together. maybe i could ask the m to bring some food up to my room, so it'd be more like a date. i looked back at sam. the poor guy was bored out of his mind, so i drew a detailed maze on the other side of the paper, which read 'sure' were it should say 'end', then pased the note back. and went back to listtening to the speach, ignoring the yawns from the classmates.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kalad(you get a glimpse of his past)
    This teacher was boring me, this was a skill I already knew pretty well, so I tuned out slightly. I waited till the end of the class. when everyone had left the classroom, I went up to the teacher and asked how to find the headmaster. once she told me I walked out and got in touch with Jerry. "Yes, what is it Kalad?" "there's something you need to know about me." "yes?" "you remember that incident where I was the sole survivor of an entire town?" I asked. "Yes." he replied. "Well, the reason I was in that town when the virus killed everyone is because I was made, not born." I stated. "What!?" he exclaimed. "Have you heard of project Chimera?" I asked. "The project to create the ultimate soldier?" he asked in return. "I am the end product of that project, I am immune to disease and most poisons, and have been trained for combat since I was three, until that incident five years ago, when I decided to leave after seeing all those people die." I replied. Jerry was silent....
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Advanced Trainer

SIMPSONS! YAY!

I opened up the return note and flipped it over.
    Sure
    "Yes!" I whispered under my breath.
    I pulled out the map of the school that i kept in my pocket. Outside, yet, still on the campus, was this restaurant. I looked it up this morning and it looked great! I just knew Eevee would like it.
    I'd make a reservation tonight to make sure nobody else was going and improvise.
    Finally decided on my plan of action I began to attempt the maze in front of me in hopes that it would carry me through the last 15 minutes of the world's most exhausting lesson...

*15 mins later*

"BRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!"
    Freedom at last!
    I caught up with Eevee outside the classroom.
    "i had an idea. How's about we take our lunch up to your room? That way we'll have more time to hang out."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"sounds like a plan. what ever we get, as long as it's not McDonalds, i'ts fine with me. hey, what's our next class?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I shrugged. "I haven't got a clue. We've only got one lesson a day and we just had ours and I'm pretty sure we have saturday and sunday lesson-free so no lessons for two days. But I'm sure Jerry will let us know."
    We setttled for a KFC mega bucket (YUM!) and I tried to warn Eevee that I was a big eater and she assured me that it wouldn't be a problem.
    On my floor I turned to Eevee and told her I needed to get something out of my room.
    "Sure." She replied. "I'll set this out in my room. Try to use the front door this time."
    I smirked then went into my room and grabbed a gift-wrapped package. I slipped it in a rucksack and carried upstairs where I quickly dumped it down.
    Eevee and I began to tuck in to our delicious chicken meal and we talked about a few things. How boring class was, what sort of classes we'd have later on, etc, etc.
    "So what music should I put on?" Asked Eevee, once we'd finished eating and had cleared away the mess.
    "I want to give you something first." I took the gift out of my bag and handed it to her.
    She opened it up and wasn't best pleased with what you saw.
    "I know you're not a very 'dressy' person but that dinner I have planned for us tomorrow night is at this really posh place so you're kinda required to wear a dress. I got it in a colour that I thought would suit you but I had to guess at the size so could you do me a favour and try it on? If you have to go out with me wearing a dress, you're going to be as comfortable as I can make you."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i looked at the dress. i hated dresses. it was a bit long, so i'd have to hem up the bottom. at least it was black, and not tight. where'd this dude get a dress, anyway?

"umm...uh, thanks..." i mumbled. i started fiddling with the two rings in my left eyebrow, then sighing, got my sewing, threaded a needle, and stiched up the hem. after that was done, it was a bit better. i put the dress away, and put in my cd player "Brand New" and let their song "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" play full blast as we dug into dinner.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I was distracted for most of the afternoon. Knowing I'd gotten Eevee something she didn't like, was sitting kinda heavily in my stomach which meant I was a terrible conversationalist during dinner.
    I began to have second thoughts about dinner tomorrow night and by the time we'd finished eating I was almost positive I was gonna force myself to cancel.
    "Eevee, if you really hat the dress then I can cancel tomorrow night." I said.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i shrugged and said "whatever" and listened as the last son "play crack the sky" ended. i took the cd out, and put in "All-American Rejects". as Paper Heart played, i looked at sam. he looked misreble. i adjusted the black and red striped arm warmer on my right arm and said "dude, don't be so hard on yourself. i laughed then asked "where'd you get the dress, keep some with you?" it was good to hear him laugh back at that.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"Actually I bought it this morning." I replied. "I didn't sleep much so I went and got it."
    "You've gotta have quite a bit of cash to buy something like that."
    "A couple of million in an account," I replied, smirking at her shocked expression.
    "You're joking."
    "I'm not."
    "How...?"
    I shrugged. "I dunno. I've always had it, since I can remember. But the scariest thing is someone keeps adding to it."
    "It's probably a relative."
    "But I haven't got any. They're all dead, the nurse told me when I woke up in the hospital. She said it was a massacure but they never caught the guy who did it." I sighed and looked down at the ground. "I was in a coma for eight years, they said I had complete amnesia and told me I'd never be able to remember anything that happened and I still can't. It's horrible! I don't know who I am. I don't know where I came from. I'm so confused..."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i blinked at sam. ok..... that was interesting. boy, the charactors around this place sure keep you on your feet.

does this place have a million stors and stuff. whatever.

"dude, that sucks. considering how strange things are, i bet you'll find out stuff before the end." i said, giving him a little smile. one thing i never got about the whole amnesia thing was how did the victoms forget everything, yet remember how to walk, talk, and write? you'd think if they forgot everything, they'd forget that stuff to...

"so... who do you live with, then?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"no one." I replied. "To be honest, I don't actually LIVE anywhere. I'm a wanderer, always have been. I live where I feel like living. I should probably just buy a place and settle but I can't. It feels like...like I'm searching for something. I just can't remember what it is..."

"you'll figure it out." Said Eevee assuringly. "I'm positive you will."

"I hope you're right." I sighed, "the last thing I need is something as stupid as this hanging over my head." I stood up and looked out the window. "How's about we take a trip around campus?" I suggested. "There's bond to b tones of cool stuff here."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"sounds cool." i turn off my cd player, clean the place up a bit, then say with a smile "lets take the window." sam smiles at that and we climb down the side of the building, laughing the whole way.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

The trip was great! I got to talk to Eevee and take my mind off what I said earlier. I was kinda wishing I'd kept my mouth shut but for some reason I couldn't keep any secrets from Eevee. It was...wierd.
    "There you go, off in your own little world again."
    I looked up and saw Eevee standing in front of me. "Sorry. I sdon't usually think so much about...you know..."
    "Try not to worry about it so much. Everything'll work out. You'll see."
    "I know you're right. And I've already found one thing I've been searching for..."
    "And what's that?"
    "You."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

that made me smile. he was so sweet.

we were crossing a bridge, so i asked sam if he wanted to play a game. "all you have to do is get a small stick, and we both drop one at one side of the bridge, then race over to the other side of the bridge to see whose went under and to the other side the quickest.so we played that for a while. then i said, i'm gonna jump in, wanna come? and before he could answer, i jumped off the bridge and into the water below, laughing the way.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I shook my head, laughing quietly to myself.
    I stripped down to my boxer shorts and dived in.
    "Looks like I'm the only one with common sense." I said, once I resurfaced.
    "Stripping does not mean you have common sense."
    "I haven't stripped completely yet."
    She splashed water at me and we both laughed. I loved hanging out with Eevee, I could let loose and be the way i wanted to be. I could never hold anything back from her.
    We played water tag for a while and then rested on the river bank. I was thankful I'd thrown my clothes down, I hate to have to climb up to the bridge to get them.
    We laid on the grass, Eevee and I, laughing away at the fun we'd just had.
    Suddenly i turned to Eevee and said, "I love you Eevee."
    She stopped laughing and looked directly at me. "What?"
    "I love you." I repeated, then paused for a moment, "do you love me to?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i layed there, with my long hair clinging to my face, and my baggy pants and white-stripes shirt dripping wet from the river. "I guess so. yeah." nothing in the world was better then his smile.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I wiped some of the hair off of her face. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this happy.
    Suddenly a thought hit me, I wasn't wearing anything but my pants!
    I looked at Eevee, she didn't seem to care so I guess I didn't either.
    Just then, an announcement came over the loudspeakers: "will everyone please meet in the main lobby to arrange pick ups for individual weapons. Also, there will be a shopping trip tomorrow for all female members, no money required. That is all."
    Eevee and I looked at each other. i got dressed and then the two of us dragged ourselves back to the lobby.
    We were all lead to a strange room with weapons of all sorts hanging from the walls.
    "You may choose whatever you wish." Said Jerry, and then grabbed my shoulder. "This one was sent especially for you."
    Herry handed me a samurai-style sword and a sheath. I clipped it to my belt and walked over to Eevee.
    "So, what do you fancy?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

i woke up an hour after the person left. i got up, and checked her games. nothing too much special. i left the cabin, and found an empty on for my own. after making the room like home, ( SNES plugged with ninja gaiden trilogy, a PS2 hooked up with shinobi, and a place to put his switchblades and shruikens.) i looked at them, because it was the only weapon i could afford, besides the shruikens.. . the thing i wanted was a nice japanese blade. but there was something that was missing that i wanted. oh well. i got on top of my roof to check out the place. lots of cabins. the person with a gamecube. other people, and a pair walking into a room that jerry was in. i got down form the roof, and walked over to peep my head in. GAK! weaponry! so much... i walked in and looked at the place. there was so much stuff! guns, lasers, japenese swords, wait. japanese swords? i rushed over to the swords and picked one up. I was surprised, then i saw it. the weapon that i'd been searching for. it was a bladed boomerang with a chain attached to it. i put it in my backpack and asked jerry, " do we get to keep this stuff?"
    ---------- LOGOUT ----------
    No big secret, just really love yogurt.

Cool Trainer

i shuffled around all the shelves and tables, still soaking wet anddripping every where i went.

it took me awhile untill i found my weapon of choice, a sai. it was the oly weapon i was really skilled at, i'd never botherd to learn sword play, or ninchucks or anything. i took one sai for each hand, and showed them to sam."what to you think?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"Cool." I replied. I was slightly distracted by my sword, it had been delivered for me. But by whom? How? When? I shook my head, I was thinking too much.
    Jerry told us we got to keep our weapons and announced the openning of the training room. Eevee and I decided to check it out and we were in there for some time and we even got to have a practise fight. I won. Luck I guess.
    It was dark when we were finished so Eevee and I decided it was time to go our seperate ways. She had to get up early the next morning for the shopping trip and I would...probably work out all evening.
    After being in my room for a few minutes there was a knock at the door. I was surprised to find Eevee there.
    "Someone set off a stinkbomb on the girl's floor so we get the spare rooms on the boy's floor." She said, "thought you'd like to know." She turned to go.
    "Wait a minute."
    "Yeah?"
    "Why don't you sleep with me tonight-I mean sleep here."
    "You only have one bed."
    "We'll share. I swear, nothing funny will happen. We'll set dorm rules, I'll sleep on top of the cover and you can sleep under it. It'll be completely harmless."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

LOL, reminds me of a scene from "A Sure Thing"

IC; i had to grin at that, he was so charming. i knew it was against dorm rules for a girl and boy to sleep in the same room, jerry would kill me if he found out. oh,the hell with it, "yes, ok. but promise to be a gentleman, k?"
    i alrady had my PJ's on; my pants were black with little red devils with fork things, and my shirt/tank top matched.

i jumped into bed, and asked, "so, got any good bed time stories?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"No." I replied, laying on the covers in nothing but my boxers. "I was gonna ask you the same thing."
    She smiled. I knew this was against the rules but it seemed...kinda dangerous in a way. But exciting too.
    I suddenly felt wierd. DAMN HORMONES!
    I rolled over onto my other side so that I wasn't facing Eevee, maybe she wouldn't notice...
    "If I managed to get some sleep tonight. Wake me up if I have a nightmare."
    "Okay. Why'd you roll over?"
    "Believe me. You do NOT want to know." I replied.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

ewww...

IC; ok, whatever. he was acting weird, but so what. i could tell a bed time story then, so i began telling the plot off "The Princess Bride" (minus the dick kid dude and his grandfather). why was he moving away from me...dud i smell or something?
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Just being realistic. HEHEHE poor Sam.

IC; I FINALLY got the problem under control, could it have happened at a worse time? Well...yeah-but that wasn't the point.
    I rolled onto my back and moved closer to Eevee. I couldn't believe she was telling me a bedtime story. It seemed kinda wierd. Maybe because I couldn't remember the last time I'd heard one.
    After about an hour Eevee fell asleep. I dozed off for a few minutes now and then but that was it. I wasn't having much luck.
    Maybe I should go for a walk. I thought to myself.
    I'd finally decided to go with this idea when Eevee rolled over and started cuddling up to me. At least she was sleeping.
    Now I know what a teddy bear feels like...
    I deicded it was best to leave it this way. I didn't want to wake her up but I needed to relax myself.
    I looked at my present situation. I couldn't... But I did. My hand was shaking nervously but I slipped it under the top of her pyjamas and started rubbing her back.
    I didn't know if she could feel it but it was certainly helping me. When my arm got tired I left it resting on her back. And somehow, I managed to drift off to sleep...
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

awww, sam the teddy bear

IC; i did have a teddy bear, but it was back in my room, and they hadn't let me go back to get him. yet some how i felt i still had him even though he wasn't there...

when i woke up, i found myself all cuddled up with my sam. he woke up just then, too, and said "i swear i didn't try anything" (OOC; couldn't help it, also from scene in 'A Sure Thing') i just smiled at him and said "sure". i so hope jerry doesn't come...
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"Shouldn't you get ready for that shopping trip?" I asked.
    She looked at the clock on the far wall. "We don't leave for another four hours."
    "I'm just glad I'm not going."
    "Awww, poor you."
    "Not funny."
    "Poor teddy bear doesn't like shopping."
    "Hey! Besides, I kinda liked being your teddy bear." I replied.
    "Oh really?"
    "Yeah actually. It was...nice." I pulled on a pair of jeans, "so you got any plans for the next four hours?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"well, i really suck at swords play, so could you teach me. i'll teach you the sai in return."
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"It would be my pleasure." I replied, doing a very phoney bow.
    We met up in the training centre aftwer she'd gottten her clothes on.
    It was alright. She was a fast learner and I couldn't be bothered about learning the sai, it was a bonus.
    "You have to try and keep your wrist as firm as possible." I said, coming up close behind her, putting one hand on her waist and the other on her wrist.
    "Hey, you smell good today." I complimented.
    "I thought you were teaching me how to use a sword."
    "Okay. So just do this. Then go, down, up, left, right and repeat randomly. That's pretty much it actually."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i laughed "you sound so perfesional" i teased. the sword felt heavy in my hand, prouble bacause i was used to a sai, which didn't way nearly as much. "ok, teach me blocks" i said.
    ~ John Tobias