Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default W.O.O.H.P. Spy training school~Starts~no lsu's

"that's kinda hard." I said. "You have to be able to move faster than your opponent for that but I guess I could show you a few things. Do this to block a slash at your right and reverse it to block a slash at the left. Stick the sword down at a ninety degree angle to avoid leg slashes and put it above your head at one hundred and eighty degrees to block a slice. Any jabs, jump back as quickly possible. Got it?"
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Resident Freak Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

"k. let me practic"
    we went through the blocking stepps a few times, to make sure i got it. "now, lets fight" i said, eager to practic.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"Alright then." I took a sword from the weaponry closet in the room and handed it to her. "It's lighter, you might find it easier to handle."
    "Okay." and we exchanged swords.
    It wasn't a long fight but I pulled out victorious due to greater experience. It was just luck though, Eevee was incredibly skilled even though I'd just recently taught her.
    "You were pretty good." I complimented.
    An announcment came over he speaker to call all the girls to the lobby ready to board the bus for the shopping trip. Apparently, there wa also a dance tomorrow night.
    "I'll walk you I offered." I sheathed my sword and took her hand, and together we headed for the lobby.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Advanced Trainer

BUMP!
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i was sweating from the swords match. i'ld found that i actually liked another fighting tool, other then my sai. still, the sai was my weapon of choise.
    "we should go to the dance tomarro" i stated as sam walked me to the place jerry had indicated to be.
    During that summer when unicorns were still possible, when the purpose of knees was to be skinned...
    ~ John Tobias

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

shruiken

i got out my laptop to look at my e-mail and check my pre-order of ninja gaiden.i had new mail. hooray. i hit the send and recieve button as piles of mail came in.1 from jerry, one from Jesse,one from Alexis, and 50 different e-mails from people. alexis said that she was wondering were I was, and that Almond blew the stove up (again) trying to cook. Jesse said that he wanted to know when the stealth training began, and the 50 e-mails said I.O.U. well, you can expect that a lot if you charge an assassination for 5000 woolongs($50) . jerry said that all of us were to meet in a designated place inan hour. i set my alarm clock to 50 minutes later and started playing shinobi.

logout
    okay, since no one knows this, here is a list of shruiken's companions.

1 almond: friend, in most other RPGs.
    2 Alexis: cat/human
    3 Jesse:Alexis's bro
    4 Mike: almond's dad. owner of a tool shop
    5 kirby(in no accordance to the pink puffball): Mike's assistant at his shop.
    6 skelto: an immortal skeleton guy, is shruiken's punching bag, kind of.
    7 skye: not really a friend, but shruiken knows him.
    8 sam(different sam, as in not the sam in this RPG): male samus. shruiken and him are good friends.

that's all i can think of in friends right now.
    No big secret, just really love yogurt.

Advanced Trainer

I was slightly taken back by that.
    "What?" Asked Eevee when she saw my expression.
    "I never expected you to be up for something like that."
    "And why not?"
    "I'm not trying to be offensive. I just didn't think you'd be up for this." I said.
    "Well I am."
    "We'll probably be sleeping in tomorrow." I said.
    "Why's that?"
    "Don't tell me you've forgotten?"
    "I'm just kidding. Of course I haven't forgotten our date tonight." She replied smiling.
    "I don't want to sound funny. But I'd like it if you spent the evnning with me tonight. Ya know, the whole evenning?"
    "Don't you think it's a bit risky? If Jerry catches us-"
    "I'll talk to Jerry whilst you're out shopping. I'm sure I can talk him around. So, what do you say?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

we were so going to get caught sometime. oh well.
    "sound cool, lets spend the evening, but i don't know how long the shopping thing will last, but i'd love to hang out when i came back."

he seemed happy with that reply. i was kind of sad to see him go when i went to the place where jerry told the girls to meet. i sat next to Rowanne and awaited what he would tellus.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

My sis is busy so she asked me to do this.

Jerry
    ~~~~
    I led the girls outside, limos were waiting there, one for each of them.
    "You will be driven to the mall in these vehicals and you will also have two attendants each to carry your bags." I explained.
    "We sound like superstars." Said one girl dreamily.
    "Quite. The mall closes at seven, you have eight hours. You may return whenever you are ready and details of tomorrow night's deance will be posted here in the main hall on your return. Have fun girls."
    And with that, I watched them go.

Sam
    ~~~
    I watched them leave from the rooftop. I couldn't believe how this was turning out. A date tonight, schoo dance tomorrow. Chances of my hormones going into overdrive...98%.
    True, I wanted to have sex with Eevee. I was in love with her. But what if it was too soon? What if she wasn't ready? I didn't want to come off as some kinda perv. Maybe if i did something really romantic? Made my room all nice ready for after our date? And just see how things went from there? It would have to do.
    Now to see about Jerry...
    "Jerry? Could you...wave the no boys and girls sharing the same room rule?"
    "I know why you want me to do that."
    "You do?"
    "Of course. I only made that rule up to stop everyone from going sex crazy. Last thing I need is a group of pregnant teenagers."
    I was glad he understood and set about finding some things to 'romantic-up' my room.
    Rose petals, candles, soft music (nothing to mushy mind) and set about decorating my room. Set up the candles, scattered the petals all over the place, and even paid someone to light the candels whilst we were out on our date.
    I just hoped Eevee would like it...
    Looking at the time, I figured I'd just wait for Eevee to return. So, I grabbed both our hoverboards and headed out to the main entrance of the school.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

no coment, soooo no coment

IC; shopping yech. i hated shoping. i had my sais with me, so i could practic if i got bored.

when we got there i ran around the parking lot pretending i was being attacked by birds and yelling "GET THEM OFF ME! OH GOD GET THEM OFF ME!!" hehe, i love those she-must-be-crazy looks people give me. when i got in the mall the carrier people fallowed me, and i ran straight to the going-up escolater, and walked down it. TREDMIL!

after fooling around for an hour, i noticed this mall had a Hot Topic. a store i like, cool. i ran in there and imbraced it's darkness and the korn (backwards 'r') music blaring.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I started getting bored. Eevee was taking surprisingly longer than I had expected her to. I put her hoverboard against the railings and began practising 360s on mine.
    Heck, there was nothing else to do.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

lulu
    ~~~~

I ran out with the credit card we were given and headed straight for a white stretched limo i got in and toldthye driver to step on it as shopping is my favorite thing.As soon as I arrived at the mall I thanked the driver and rushed in.After three shops I had about 20 outfits so i got a little hungry and started to head to the food court but tripped up and fell in a flower bed so I ran straight to the toilet to wash off I came out of the loo and starting shopping again.about to shops later I went back to the limo and dumped the bags.

(got to go I'll do more of the post later!)

Cool Trainer

after buying just about everything in Hot Topic (yes, including the scary care-bears) i decided it was time to go. i got to the limo and rode home. maximum shopping time; 1 hour and 3 minutes
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Eevee finally came back. I didn't expect her to take so long but when I saw all the bags had 'Hot Topic' I understood why she'd taken so long.
    "You waited for me?" She asked.
    I shrugged. "What else was I gonna do?"
    I grabbed a couple of bags. She'd even got the scary care-bears??? I'm not even gonna ask.
    "Come on then, I'll help you get this stuff back to your room," I said, nodding to the ho topic bags I was carrying.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

shruiken

I checked what jerry's letter was all about. apparently there was a shopping spree. woohoo, go buy the tenchu series. they were starting off when i got there. crap! not again!

i looked in my bag for something when i found the hoverboard. better than nothing... i hopped on and chased after the limo, almost getting into crashes a lot. finally, they got there, and i went off to attack the video game store(as in buy most of the stuff there)!

i picked up splinter cell, Halo,JSRF,hunter :the reckoning (1st one and wayward),RE series,magic pengel, tenchu series, an Xbox, a Gamecube, P.N 03, F-zero GX, soul caliber II ( for all consoles), an internet modem, warcraft 3: frozen throne, a 3d enhncer chip, a GBA, FFTA(FF tactics advance),jet grind radio, space channel 5( for GBA),Xenosaga ep 1, the .hackSIGN// series, the sims, all its exspansion packs, and the mortal kombat series.

I pre-ordered fable, Xenosaga ep II, ninja gaiden (AGAIN), killer 7, dino crisis 3, star wars games, transformers armada, halo(PC), kirby's air ride, and the sims 2. I bought memory cards, just in case. I also bought a mini fridge and a lifetime supply of mountain dew. I rode to my cabin, thinking of the wonderful games i am going to play!

logout

okay, maybe i went a little off with the gaming, but shruiken wanted that much.

Cool Trainer

She'd even got the scary care-bears??? I'm not even gonna ask.
    lol, what can i say, i'm a freak.

IC: the stink bonb on the girl's floor had cleared, but none of the girls were back yet, all still at the mall. i hadn't even unpacked the stuff i'd brought from home yet, so i didn't really care about putting away my new stuff. we just set the bags next to my suit case. the i asked sam what the plans were for the evening.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"plans for this evnning? Well at the minute I'm picking you up at seven and the rest of the evenning shall remain unknown to you until the time comes." I replied. "But until then..." I picked the hoverboards off the ground. "Fancy heading over to the skatepark?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"sounds fun, lets go."

we headed to the skate park and i started grinding the rails.

"hey sam, you think they ever do any spy training here. i mean, except for that one class, we've had nothing."
    ~ John Tobias

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

lulu
    ~~~~

I was in my room sorting my stuff out when jerry called an emergency meeting i quickly rushed out of the room and headed straight for the lounge.once I arrived at the lounge I realised I was still holding a gint care bear teddy bear.as jerry walked everyone went quiet.
    "good afternoon everyone,I have called this emergency meeting to make a few announcements to make,first of all i would like to finalise the time for the dance tomorrow it will start at 8:00pm and finish at 11:00pm,second of all there will be a new uniform ploicy girls will wear white tops,a red tartened skirt and black shoes not trainers and the boys will wear the same but trousers not a skirt,third of all the stink bomb on the third floor is claered so girls must go back to thier rooms a.s.a.p. and last of all I would like to introduce to you are newest student Jacob Mulvany,goodnight"
    jerry walked out and everyone went up to meet jacob but he walked off so everyone walked out of the room but I was still sat there gobsmacked i couldn't believe Jacob Mulvany was here the biggest pervert and idiot in the world was here in my school I just wantb to crawl up in a hole and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Trainer

eew, oh god. uniforms? blech. the choices were enough to make you barf. i'd rather have my own dance in my room then wear THAT stuff. i didn't even own a red skirt. in fact, i didn't own ANY skirts. just that stupid dress sam had given me. hmmm, maybe i could wear some clothes that weren't following the dress code, and see what happens here when you get in trouble. very intreging.

i then spotted a girl with a care bear. cool, i think i'll go chat.
    "hi, i'm eevee. you going to the dance?" i asked, slightly perky.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

No way am i going to wear those stupid uniforms! Tartin trousers!? Yuck! No chance!
    I watched Eevee talk to another girl. I heard her ask the girl if she was going to the dance the next evenning and the girl replied no.
    Girly chat followed so I laid back and daydreamed until Eevee came back.
    "Thanks for waiting." She said.
    "Don't mention it." I looked at the clock, it was six thirty. "You'd better go get ready." I said to Eevee. "I'll ick you up in half an hour."
    She smiled. "Sure, no problem."
    We parted on the boys floor and I went into my room. It was all ready. The rose petals were scattered, the candles were due to be lit whilst I was out.
    I changed into my black tux. Everything was going perfectly.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i went to my room and changed into the dress. then i put on neon green fishnet stockings, black sneakers, about 30 red and blck plastic braclets (all on my right rist), dangly earings that looked like two charactors from "the nightmare before christmas", an lots of eye shadow. hey, thats my style, what can i say?
    when i came to his room, he had flower pedles on the ground, candles lit, and soft music playing. gross! if you couldn't tell from my outfit, i'm not the flower pedle-candles-soft music type. i'm a tomboy-skateboard riding-rocker chic.
    sam stood in his doorway. i looked at him and asked, "what's all this?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I sighed. Great, she didn't like it. What was I thinking? The dress, my room, the whole date thing. It was just a stupid mistake. What had I been thinking?
    "The biggest mistake I've ever made. Sorry eevee, date's off. I gotta clear this stuff away."
    I closed the door and slid down it. How? How could I have been so stupid? Why would Eevee have been interested in any of this? Why would she even been interested in me? I'm such a screw up.
    I could hear her outside. "Eevee just go will ya? Go find a boyfriend who knows what you want. because all I seem to be doing is messing everything up."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i felt bad. real bad. now he thinks he's a hopeless case.
    i opened the door and told him "just cause i don't like this stuff, doesn't mean we can't have fun." i gave him a little smile, and collected all the flower peddles in this big bag. then, i took the bag and told him to follow me.
    i went upstairs to the room that has a window right above the door to this building. i gave him an evil grin and said, "when someone comes up to the door, lets drop the peddles on them."
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I smiled back. Who was I kidding? Eevee was the best thing to ever happen to me.
    Someone came, that girl Eevee had been talking to earlier, and we dumped the whole lot on top of her.
    She cursed at us as Eevee and I laughed our heads off.
    "Come on." I said to Eevee, "we've got dinner awaiting us." i swept her off her feet into my arms and jumped onto my hoveboard and the two of us rode it to the restaurant. It was empty. Thank god, I paid enough of it.
    "The place is ours." I said to Eevee, gesturing toward a full beffet table. "Enjoy."
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I'm gonna get you for that!!!

Lulu
    ~~~~
    I was coming back to the building after taking a long walk and all of a sudden all these flower petals fell down on me I looked up and saw eevee and sam leaning out the window laughing I cursed a bit then went inside for a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows but first i had to go to my room to get my credit card.As i was walking up the stairs sam whizzed past on his hover board carrying eevee (ohh young love how sweet ....not!)
    I went straight to my room, the door got stuck so i stepped back and then charged straight the door it immediatly collapsed and I fell right on top of it I got up and brushed myself (I need to get the door fixed) I quickly walked over to the phone and called maintenence to come up then I had an idea and brabbed my smaal backpack and put in it;
    My:
    purse,
    camera,
    video camera,
    keys,
    laptop,
    mobile,
    disguises,
    some gadgets I stole and
    key to the voice acctivated moterbikes.
    the maintance staff came and fixed the door then left then I grabbed my jacket and put it on then I headed to the food court.
    The lift stopped and the doors opened I walked out and saw this little posh resturant I looked in the window and saw Sam eevee eating dinner i rumaged through my bag and grabbed my camera i lined it up and took a photo then I put back in my bag and headed for the coffee shop, once I had payed I walked over to a table and sat down.After I finished my drink I noticed Jacob sitting on a table a few spaces away from mine i was bored so I figured I might as well go talk to him so I took a deep breath and walked to his table,He looked at me turned back to his laptop i sat myself down and put my bag on the floor
    "what do you want?" Jacob asked supsiciously
    "I'm going for a stroll I want to know if you want to come"I replied
    "what's the catch?"
    "there is no catch"
    "but you don't like me"
    "I know but i'm bored"
    "fine"
    "great follow me"
    I put my bag on my shoulders and grabbed his hand,I dragged him to the gadget car park and gave him a key to a voice activated motorbike he got in his and I got in mine
    "I'll lead the way"I shouted
    Jacob nodded in replyi turned on my engine and drove off with Jacob not far behind me.

p.s.when i use brackets it's what i'm thinking!

Cool Trainer

i was still laughing whan we went into the resterant. free food is always good. i got a heaping plate of food, and sat down on the ground instead of a chair. i crossed my legs and used a chair for a table. i just laughed at the strange look sam gave me.
    i just happened to glance out of the window, and saw a girl i'd been taiking to turning away. interesting...
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I shook my head and pulled over another chair. Sitting next to Eevee and crossing my legs in the same manner that she had. i couldn't help but wonder how silly we looked.
    We talked about all sorts of things, nothing particular, just whatever came into our heads. But at least she was happy. This was just how date should be. As long as both people are enjoying themselves, what else can it possibly be?
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

sam at first looked a little uneasy about sitting on the ground. "dude, if anyone else sees us here, who cares. besides, i like getting people stare at me weird, it's fun.
    hey, do you think we'll ever get to doing spy stuff here. it's just, you know, this being a spy school and all."
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"of course we will. They're just letting us settle in. Come monday, I'm pretty sure we're gonna have our work cut out for us." I replied.
    "Especially if we have to wear those sick uniforms."
    "Tell me about it. Tartin trousers? I'd rather die and I ain't joking. I'm gonna have a word with Jerry sometime soon and see if I can't do something about all this."
    "Good for you."
    I smiled and continued eating. Planning what we'd do next.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

as much as my night of fun was spending my money, playing the games were not so good as it was planned to be. the CIA mission was too freaking hard! I quit splinter cell and turned to Halo. the X-box live was fun, and i had cheats (courtesy of Gamefaqs) the weapon i used was a needdler. I checked my email. apperently, Cloud and Rapid heard about me going away. there was one from alexis, understanding my position and would tell everyone else. I hope Jerry didn't mind. oh well. my stomach grumbled, so I paused the game and left to eat some pizza. two people, from what they were saying were Evee and Sam. I looked at them. odd. they were on the floor eating. oh well, it's not too odd when you eat things AND defy gravity at the same time. i got my pizza and went to my room.

logout

it feels like there are no more than 8 (me, raven the bounty hunter, kalad, samchu, evee shanya,killer tai, pokemon luver, and lulu) people and only 4 post constantly ( samchu, evee shanya, lulu, and me.) odd.

when i meant defy gravity, I meant shruiken eats his food while on the wall. ( why he doesn't take spaghetti)

3 more people to add to the list of relatives/friends!
    9 cloud "NT-1" : an outsider, yet stays around the big group.has a cyborg arm that looks like the gundamRX-78NT-1 "alex's" arm (thus the nickname) has a girlfriend named...
    10 jenna (rapid): a human even looking like the goldensun counter part, except now-time clothes. can become the digimon rapidmon (thus the nickname again.).
    11 dante : NOTHING like devil may cry's dante, but is a good friend of Almond's.

now...*falls on floor* zuzuzu...

Cool Trainer

OOC; yeah. well thats what usually happens in rpg's half the people drop out. it's expected.

IC; we were finished with eating, and made our way out of the resteraunt. we just wondered around talking and having fun, looking at all on the spy training property. when we came to a mountain climbing area. i looked at sam and said, "lets go on, come on!" i grabbed his had and we ran to it. no one was there to work the thing, but we had fun anyway.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

"Bet I can climb to the top faster than you!" I shouted, taking off immediately.
    "Hey no fair!" She called back but came after me anyway.
    I won. But only narrowly. Eevee was damn good I had to admit it.
    The two of us leant on the top of climbing wall, resting for a minute, laughing breathlessly at how funny we'd loooked scrambling up this wall.
    "This is great," I said, kissing Eevee full on the lips.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

i almost fell off the side.i kissed him back on the cheek, then went down. when he came down after me, i siad, "well, what's in store next?"
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

I merely shrugged and looked up at the night sky. "Whatever you wanna do." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waste.
    She giggled as I tickled her sides. "Hey, how am I supposed to think with you tiggling me constantly?"
    "There's no rush."
    I eventually stopped and suggested to Eevee that we catch a film. If she agreed she could have her choice of film but if she wanted to do something else...hey, I had no problem with that.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

my eyes widend. "i know, lets make smorrs! you go ask jerry for permition to have a fire, and i'll go find a store to by the chocolate, marshmellows, and gram crackers."
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Jerry gave me permission to get the fire started so I started it off and waited for Eevee to get back.
    She handed me the ingredients and started to make some smorrs. I just stared at the mix i had in my hand.
    "What's wrong?" Asked Eevee.
    "How do you make smorrs?"
    "You don't know?"
    I shrugged. "Tv can only do so much I guess."
    It wasn't long before I was making smorrs with Eevee. We laid back and looked up at the stars as we finished eating the finally bits.
    "This is the best night of my life," I confessed.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

hey, you can't rush a smor! back up.

IC; we each got a stick and toasted marshmellows over the fire. then we put the marshmellows on gram crackers. next we took hershy's chocolate bars and broke off a square each. we took the chocolate and out it over the marshmellow. last, we took another gram cracker and put it over the chocolate.
    (its like a sandwhich. chocolate and toasted marshmellow inbetween two pieces of gram cracker)
    i laughed at sam "i'm you've never had a smor, your deprived. " i said jokingly.
    THEN We laid back and looked up at the stars as we finished eating the finally bits.
    "This is the best night of my life," sam said.
    i giggled and said "yeah, that was fun." i stared up at the sky. the stars were now out. "that one's the little dipper" i said, pointing out a constalation.
    ~ John Tobias

Advanced Trainer

Sorry I didn't know. We no have smorrs in England.

IC;
    "How can ya tell?" I asked.
    "Because it makes that shape and i know how to find it."
    "They just look like little dots to me."
    "Try looking a little closer."
    I tried, and with Eevee's help I managed to find tones of constilations.
    "Eevee?"
    "Yeah?"
    I paused for a moment. "What are your parents like?"
    Eevee looked at me questioningly for a moment, then it seemed to click.
    I rolled onto my side and looked right at her. "Please?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Cool Trainer

"well, my mom owns a plant nursery, and my dad's a travle agent. don't tell anyone, but he arranged flights for all these real life spies. thats why he wanted me to go here, cause he's got the conections. we get to do alot of traveling, too. i love flying in airplanes."
    i stared up at the sky. "if you can't see the constalations, make up your own. play conect the dot." i made up some and laughed.
    ~ John Tobias