Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chains of Dragons (No LSU's)

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Chains of Dragons (No LSU's)

Hello, and welcome to a world that is about to be torn apart at the seems.

Prologue........

Long ago, in ancient times, humans coexsisted with different kinds of creatures. Spirits, fairies, monsters, and Dragons. The dragons were the most noble and honored creatures on the planet. Viewed as wise and protective, they helped govern human society as well as the laws of elements. For each element that exsisted, there was a dragon that was the highest athority within that element. Life was peaceful, and war never exsisted. Untill one day.....

There exsisted a demon, Necrosan, who wished to be the most noble of creatures, a dragon. Using the forces of darkness, Necrosan started his campaign of world domination by first casting spells that would alter his body and his abilities, untill he became a dragon. Pain and suffering followed, all signs of life perished once Necrosan had passed through. He gained control over more elements untill finally he had reached his goal. Necrosan was now a Dragon.

But Necrosan wanted more, he wanted to rule the planet, with the true dragons as his subordinates. Following a legend of the comming of an ultimate being to bring peace to the world, Necrosan began calling himself the Supreme Dragon and Ruler of the Universe.

The dragons and other beings would not stand for this. In alliance with all of the rightious creatures as well as humans, the Elemental Dragons battled Necrosan. The batte was long and costly, most of the humans had perished in the fight. One Dragon, the Dragon of Light, had formulated a plan that would use the help of all other Elemental Dragons and banish Necrosan. But not without a price.

The Dragons, as well as Necrosan, would be sealed away in ammulents. Magical pendents that would hold their body, spirits, and power for many mellenia. The pendants bared the image of the dragons that would lay within and would be given to certian humans as gaurdians of the pendants.

The Dragon of Light, left humanity with one warning:

Humans who now posses these magical pendants, you are the keepers of powerful beings. These magical chains will not hold forever, such as nothing is forever. With the passing of time they shall weaken and destruction may lay over head. I wish you luck in protecting these pendants of the Elemental Dragons.

Necrosan's ammulet was thrust deep into the planet's surface, to remain there for all time.

Time passed as the Dragon of Light had said, and time had altered the story. The true power of the pendants was replaced with rumor and myth. However, it was still said that the pendants held great power within, and would besotw that power onto those that were worthy.

Over 4000 years have passed since the Dragons were sealed. There is a darkness spreading across the land, something that once lived four mellenia ago......

Now.......

You receive one of these pendants from your parents/gaurdians and during a raid on your town, something strange happens with your pendant. You gain better abilities, but remember nothing of it. One thing you do learn is that a man named Garm is after the pendants, and isn't afraid of killing you in order to get them. So you are allowed to take your family's most prized possesion, a legendary weapon made from the bones of an old and noble dragon. Well, now you're off. Find Garm, stop his plans, and learn the secrets of, CHAINS OF DRAGONS!

Okay. Now we are ready to start. I have your basic information, Char, Weapon, Dragon, and Special Abilities.

Now, I stress. REALLY STRESS, that you.. DO NOT BRING YOUR DRAGONS OUT IN YOUR FIRST POST!!!!

In your first few posts you are to recieve your Dragon Pendants and your main weapons. Afterwards you, or your family, are attacked and you must fend them off, you can work out the details.

Please, I wish for Detailed posts. I don't care if they're long, the more details the better. Remember: I will be using this material to make a story and maybe even Manga once I get the sotry writen and the bugs worked out. And I will introduce a new Char or two (FYI). Try and work with everyone, I know most of you are seasoned RPer's so I have no worry about that. I know I can count on ya all! U If you only have two Spec Abil, you can add more as we go.

Now! For the Cast of Characters! (I want your Info in the first post as well.)

Fire: (mew_trainer_rose)
    Human: Vared
    Weapon: Dragon Spear
    Dragon: Nuri
    Special Abilities: Scorch Blade, Flame Jet, Heat Wave

Ice: Nabooru23
    Human: Seylin Hatsuki
    Weapon: Dragon Naginata
    Dragon: Sojiru
    Special Abilities: Koori no Takuto (wand of ice), Shatter, Arctic Wind

Water: The_Missing_Link
    Human: Amalthea Arran
    Weapon: Dragon Glaive
    Dragon: Kaia
    Special Abilities: Water Blade, Invisability, Tidal Wave

Forest: MarillTogepi
    Demi-Human: Elena Kai-Prae
    Weapon: Twin Emerald Dragon Daggers
    Dragon: Elafresiane
    Special Abilities: Nature's Anger, Emerald Fury

Sky: SmearGal
    Human: Sora Hibari
    Weapon: Shurikens, and Dragon Scythe
    Dragon: Hekikuu
    Special Abilities: Windraker, Sheriken, Able to speak Draconian

Lightning: google215
    Human: Faile Thundersong
    Weapon: Dragon Bow & Arrow set
    Dragon: Tuon
    Special Abilities: Thunder Arrow, Wind Walking, Shocker Bolt

Earth: MechaAlphaChamel
    Demi-Human: Chameal (Chameleon)
    Weapon: Masumoon
    Dragon: Tiamat
    Special Abilities: Lurker, Greecen, Earth Cutter, Earth Shard, Calamity

Metal: Dark Templar 8
    Human: Zera Leonhart
    Weapon: Dragon Blade
    Dragon: Arbiter
    Special Abilities: Renzokuken, Blasting Zone, Metal Veil, Dragon Call

Psychic: PokeMaster Jay
    Demi-Human: Horus
    Weapon: Evil Blade
    Dragon: Absol
    Special Abilities: Illusion

Shadow: Darkmaster Kagemusha
    Demi-Human: Kage Ikagaide
    Weapon: Black Dragon Claws
    Dragon: Blackthorn
    Special Abilities: Shadow Needles, Dark Dragon, Draconian Trance

Light: Mew Master
    Human: Denisu "Saké" Wamiyazen
    Weapon: Dragon Sword
    Dragon: Keiryuujin (Light Dragon God)
    Special Abilities: Photon Blast, Lightforce Sword, Draconian Revival, Draconain Healing, Omega Slash

Okay now for the list of Magic abilities we have now.... I will up date this as much as possible.

Vared:
    Regular Magic: (1)Fireball, Windraker. (2) Magma Bomb.
    Special Abilities: Scortch Blade, Flame Jet, Fire Sword (Dual Tech with Zera, Flame Jet + Renozuken)

Seylin Hatsuki:
    Regular Magic: (1)Uplift.
    Special Abilities:

Amalthea Arran:
    Regular Magic: (1)
    Special Abilities: Invisability, Tsunami Wave, Thunder Tsunami (Dual Tech with Faile, Tsunami Wave + Shocker Bolt)

Elena Kai-Prae:
    Special Abilities: Nature's Anger, Emerald Fury

Sora Hibari:
    Regular Magic: (1)Uplift.
    Special Abilities: Windraker, Shuriken, abel to decipher Draconian.

Faile Thundersong:
    Special Abilities: Thunder Arrow, Windwalker, Shocker Bolt, Thunder Tsunami (Dual Tech with Amal, Shocker Bolt + Tsunami Wave)

Chamel:
    Special Abilities: Lurker, Earth Cutter, Earth Shard, Calamity

Zera Leonhart:
    Special Abilities: Renozuken, Blasting Zone, Metal Blast, Fire Sword (Dual Tech with Vared, Renozu8ken + Fire Jet)

Horus:
    Special Abilities:

Kage Ikagaide
    Regular Magic: (1)Gravitone. (5)Blackhole[Not usable until he can use Level 5 Magic]
    Special Abilities: Shadow Needles, Draconian Trance

Wamiyazen Denisu "Sake"
    Regular Magic: (1)Nimble, Uplift, Aquabeam, Revive, Gravity Blow. (2)
    Special Abilities: Photon Blast, Lightforce Sword

I hope everyone has fun with it all!

~ Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Master Trainer

OOO! OOO! OOOO! I forgot!!!! We all have something called the Pendragon Seal on our weapons. It allows us to absorb the energy from attacks that are the same type as our Innate and use them to recharge our energy. They also will change our attacks to the element used against us.

EXample: I use a Fire ball against Nabooru23 (Ice Innate) the Pendragon Seal won't stop him from being damaged, but when he attacks, it will feel to me like his weapon is on fire. Get it? If you have any more Questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Name: Denisu "Saké" Wamiyazen
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Innate: Light
    Appearence: I have a pic
    Personality: Sarcastic, but only in good fun. Cares about his friends and family to the breaking point.
    Weapon: Dragon Sword
    Special Abilities: Photon Blast (high concentrated beam of photon particles), Lightforce Sword (focuses powers into sword and hurtles it at enemies, destroys shadows and darkness), Draconian Revival (Pure Energy goes into sword and with a slash, can heal any and all illness and revive those close to death)

Name: Keiryuujin (Light Dragon King)
    Innate: Light
    Appearence: I have a pic for this one as well
    Personality: Clam, collective and wise. Almost the opposite of his Pendant Bearer.

Saké and Keiryuujin

Part I: Secret Evil. Mystic Pendants, Powerful Weapons

Saké
    ----------

"HiYA!" A teenager slashed down with a kendo bamboo sword at his opponent. A clash of bamboo and the teen was forced backwards from his opponent. Spikey redish-brown hair stuck out of his head, hazel eyes flashed with excitement. A vest and sleeveless shirt were already drenched in sweat. Fingerless gloves with a shrine's symbol allowed him to keep his grip on the bamboo through his sweaty palms. Baggy pants and boots finished out the rest of his outfit.

This was Denisu Wamiyazen, or "Saké" as he was called by everyone else in town. Son of the Shrine's Priest, Leion, and second-in-line to become the high priest. The temple, however, was more of a dojo that taught martial arts for self defense and the old magic of long ago.

"Denisu," Pokira, Saké's main mentor and teacher, said. "How can you expect to hit your opponent when you continue to shout before attacking? Plan your moves, and read your opponent's, then you may strike." Pokira was as much of a friend to Saké as a mentor, but never called him by his nickname, out of respect for such a promising pupil. Currently they were sparing and practicing Saké's favorite exersize, sword fighting.

"You tell me that all the time Pokira, but I never listen do I?" Saké replied as he raised his kendo stick again.

Pokira was taller than Saké and had long white hair that most of the women in town loved. He did have natural beauty, but Pokira's real passion was the martial arts and teaching the next generation. When he would train, many of the women would woo and sigh at him as he practiced in the early mornings. Pokira wore a simple shrine shirt and pants with some sandles, according to him it made for easier movement when practicing.

"No you never do."

Saké dashed and jumped into the air over Pokira, kendo sword raised to strike. Pokira stepped to the left once and Saké crashed into the ground with a thud.

"You never do Denisu."

The younger swordsman pulled his head out from the ground and shook his head. "Blast it. Okay, one more round!"

"Denisu, I have already spared with you for three hours. If you go any longer you may faint from exhaustion." Pokira warned.

"Nonesense, I'm fine." Saké tried to rush Pokira again, but tripped and fell on his face. "Ooookay. Maybe we can take a break....."

Pokira had a sweatdrop as he sighed.

Leon Wamiyazen sat in his study, going over some important matters that had just come up concerning the shrine. It was not easy being the priest, many came to him for guidence in important matters, but Leon needed some guidence of his own. The shrine was being pressured to stop teaching some of the magic abilities that had been around for thousands of generations and be replaced with scientific knowlege, such a thing Leon and many others were against.

Oreintal ornaments decorated his study. Swords, drawings, plants, and even small sculptures. There was one item seperated from the rest. Inside a glass container, sitting on a tripod holder, was a small pendant. Made from many white crystals, there was a golden image of a dragon curled around the top of the crystals, its wings folded. Every few minutes it would pulsate a small amount of light.

There was a knock at Leion's door. "Yes?"

"It is Pokira, Lord Leon."

The door slid open and there was Pokira still in his sparing clothes.

"Pokira, you know better than to be formal with me." Leon said with some humor, as he greeted his old friend. "Come in, come in. I take it Saké gave you another workout today?"

Pokira took a seat on the floor as Leon did as well.

"Hey dad." Saké stuck his head in. He had a clean set of clothes on and a sandwich in one hand. "I'm headin' to the forest for a bit, okay?"

"Just don't let the Pack give you too much trouble."

"They won't. Be back in a while!" Saké disappeared from the hallway.

Pokira watched as Saké left. "Are you sure you should let the Feline Demi-Humans around him. He is the next priest after you, after all."

"He will be fine, Saké did become friends with them when he was young, so they trust him more than anyone else." The Pack was a term given to the small tribe of Cat-like Demi-Humans that lived in the forests outside of town. Saké went to visit them atleast once a day. One time when he was sick and couldn't go they came to him, some of the townspeople didn't take kindly to them, but Leon let them stay in the temple with his son. "He reminds me so much of Alicia. So happy and care-free."

Alicia was Leon's wife. There was a picture of her on his desk in his study, also in the picture was him, smiling, and Saké, barely three-years-old, holding onto his mother's gown.

"I know, don't forget, I was there when you and Alicia were wed." Pokira commented.

"And I won't Pokira, you can be asured. After Alicia's death, the only thing that had kept me in high spirits was Saké and his free-spirit and determination. If I lost him, I don't know what I would do." Leon realized he was getting into too depressing a conversation. "So tell me, how is Saké doing in your classes?"

Pokira smiled a bit. "He is an excellent spellcaster, but his swordsmanship needs more work."

"Even after almost three hours today?"

"He was close to begging me to go spar with him so he could improve on his own techniques. I will admit that he is improving, although slowly."

"Heh, that's my boy. Determined to go all the way and not stop." Leon stated.

"Well, I must get going. The next class starts soon, and I must prepare for it." Pokira stood up, bowed to show his respect and then walked out of Leon's study.

Leon stood up and was aware of his shadow being cast against the door. he turned around and saw the pendant in the glass case glowing, more brightly and feircely than ever before.

"Hmmm. I wonder....."

Saké was being flagged by several sets of shadows. He jumped from tree trunk to tree trunk as he tried to evade his pursuers. In one hand was his bamboo sword, so he could continue practicing his techniques. Jumping down, he landed in a small clearing and held his sword infront of him. The shadows jumped down as well and then revieled themselves as the feline Demi-Humans known as the Pack back in town.

Each Demi-Human wore clothes similar to what humans would wear but the edges of their pants and shirts were ragged due to their mobile nature. They all had fur and a feline-shapped head, their tails sometimes jutted out from holes they made in their pants. Every hand was decorated with sharp nails, as were their feet.

"Saké, we still couldn't catch you." said one, a female.

"Sorry Catie, but Pokira always tells me never to hold anything back when fighting."

"Can't you let up a litte, kinda spoiles the thrill of the chase." a younger male replied.

Saké was about to reply when something came falling down from the trees.

"Saké! Mi'man!" Another feline Demi-Human appeared, this one landing right on Saké.

"Lynx! You're sitting on me!"

Lynx looked down and saw for sure that he was sitting on Saké. "Sorry dude," Lynx helped Saké stand up.

Lynx was older than the rest of the young members of the Pack, with a coat of grey with black stripes. "Hey, what are you doing here Saké?"

"Practicing my reflexes against your brothers and sisters. Why?"

"There's a convoy of soliders heading into your town. They were all dressed in black and gold armor."

"Armor?"

"Yeah, really weird too, they covered the countryside completely. Strange, huh Saké?"

No answer.

"Saké?!"

Saké was aready gone!

"Leon!" Pokira said as he almost rushed into the study. "Soliders are here."

"What?! At the shrine?"

"They wish to see you imediatly. They say it is important."

Leon stood and followed Pokira out.

"We wish to see Lord Wamiyazen, at once!" shouted the current leader of these troops. "If not we will be offered no alternative than to see him forcefully."

Leon appeared from the temple, Pokira by his side. "There will be no forecfull entry in this shrine. Now, what is it you want?"

"Lord Wamiyazen?"

"Yes,"

"We have orders to retrive an item from your shrine and return it to its owner, our master, Lord Garm."

Leon shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I have never heard of this Garm before. Every artifiact is sole property of this shrine and has remained here for thousands of years. And now, if you will excuse us, we have classes to attend to."

"I am afraid we cannot take no for an answer." the troops leader replied. Swords were drawn in the first line of soliders.

"Dad! Hey dad, what's ... going...... on?" Saké pushed his way through the soliders and started making his way up the stairs, kendo sword in hand. He looked back and saw the mass of soliders.

"Grab him!"

"Denisu!"

"Saké!"

Saké's arms were grabbed by two soliders, making him drop his sword.

"Release him!" Leon ordered.

"Give us what we want and you will have your son back."

Saké watched the expression change in his father's eyes, from the calm defiance to defeat.

"Dad, don't let them have anything!"

"Shut up!"

Saké stomped his heel into the foot of the solider on his left, his arm freed, a jab with his elbow and then a whack with the back of his fist sent that one stumbling backwards. Now Saké grabbed the forearm of the solider still holding him and tripped him with his foot, then with a little leverage, tossed the solider into the other one he had just attacked seconds ago. The two soliders landed in a dog-pile, moans of pain emminating from them.

"Get him!" Several soliders rushed Saké and he dove for his kendo sword. A bamboo sword wasn't really effective against the metal swords the soliders had, but he would still fight if he had to.

"Run Denisu!" came a voice from above. Pokira had lept the distance and had his favored weapon unsheathed, the curved tachi sword. Saké's teacher landed between him and the soliders, holding the bunch off as Leon motioned for Saké to hurry. Saké ran up the steps and his father ushered him inside as students of the temple had their weapons at the ready.

"Saké," his father told him as they neared his study. "There is something that I must give you, for I fear it is what these soliders of Garm are after." Leon threw open the door and he and Saké jumped in before it closed. Leon walked towards the class case and the slightly glowing crystal. "This crystal is actually a pendant that has been the center of all our studies regaurding the shrine and temple. It came into the possesion of your ancestors many of thousands of years ago and it has been our duty to ensure its safety." Leon took it out and it appeared that there was a small string attached to it. "Denisu," it was a rarity that Leon would use Saké's real name so the teen knew this was very important. "You must be careful. This pendant holds unbelieveable powers, powers that not even I know of. You must swear to protect this pendant with your life, for if it should fall into the wrong hands, there is no telling what kind of evil these powers would be able of causing." Leon went and slipped the string over Saké's head and the pendant rested on his chest, just under his collar bone.

Saké held the pendant in his hand and could see the slight glow subside. "I promise father, I will."

Leon smiled. "That's my boy. Now if you will excuse me," Leon went to one of the sword display cases and retrieved one of his most used weapons, an actual bamboo sword. The sword blade was made of metal, not like the kendo swords the students and Saké used most of the time, but the handle and sheath were made of bamboo. "We have some uninvited guests to get rid of."

"All right!" Saké replied. "Count me in dad."

"No Saké, you are still a student and you have more than just your life to worry about now. Protect the pendant first, by staying out of this fight." Without another word, Leon was out the door to the study and on his way.

"Blast it!"

Karsh, the leader of these troops under Garm, watched the fight as several of his best men were dispatched by fighters with wooden swords! This was humiliating, and he pulled out his sword. "Fine, count on yourself to get the job done."

By now Lord Wamiyazen stood at the front doors and what appeared to be another wooden weapon in his hands. "Stop this! There will be no more fighting on this shrine's ground!" Strangely all fighting ceased.

"Wamiyazen, there is no need for us to force our way into your temple. Just give us what we want and you will be left alone." Karsh stated.

"All the artifacts here, belong to the temple and the students who reside here. There is nothing here for you." Leon replied as he walked down the stairs and reviled his bamboo sword. "Now leave, or I shall be forced to make you leave."

"Your loss," Karsh said with an evil smile. "Electro Jolt!"

Sparks sprang from Karsh's hand and crackled towards Leon. The priest jumped to the side as the thunder attack scorched the steps where he had been. Now he retaliated.

"Uplift!" A section of the stairs under Karsh's feet began to be dislodged from the ground and the warrior jumped back before a section of the stairs had been thrown up into the air and then crashed into the steps again.

"Fire Ball!" Karsh shot a ball of flames at Leon.

"Aquabeam!" Leon retaliated with a beam that sliced right through the Fire Ball.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Saké was watching from behind the openned doors, secretly cheering his father on. Go dad! he thought.

Leon and Karsh clashed their weapons, and forced eachother back.

"Fire Ball!" Karsh attacked again.

Leon countered with the same attack. "Aquabeam!" As the beam of water sliced through the Fire Ball Karsh rushed Leon, his sword raised.

"Dad! Look out!" Saké warned, but it was too late.

Saké watched as Karsh's sword hit his father, clean in the torso. In the afterstroke, Leon fell on his back, blood flowing from his torso. Karsh grinned at the blood on his silver sword.

"Dad! Dad! DAD!" Saké ran past Karsh and straight to his injured father. Gently he raised Leon's head. "Dad," he said comfortly. "Dad, say something."

Leon openned his eyes and Saké could see them start to glaze over. "Denisu," he said weakly. "My son. Protect the pendant, with your life. You swore......to.........it........" Leon's eyes closed and Saké felt his father's body go limp. Saké lowered his head, tears running down his cheeks.

Saké stood up, gripping the kendo bamboo sword in his hand. "You,"

Karsh turned towards Saké.

"You will pay for what you have done." He turned and glared at Karsh with all the hatred in his heart.

Something reflected off of Saké's chest that grabbed Karsh's attention. "That necklace. Heh. Give that necklace to me junior, and we'll leave without anymore incidents."

Saké just glared at Karsh and never moved. "You will pay!" He dashed at Karsh, bamboo sword raised and ready to attack. Karsh didn't use his sword but instead saw through Saké's attack and landed a punch right to his solar plexis.

The wind was knocked out of Saké and he went limp. With a sharp kick, Karsh whacked Saké head over heels onto his stomach, the pendant laying, still attachted to the string around his neck, just past his shoulder. He didn't move.

"Men! Keep them back. While I take care of some important buisness." Karsh had his sword in his hand as he walked towards the TKO'ed Saké.

The white and gold pendant started glowing a bright pure white, and Karsh stopped in his tracks. Then Saké started to stand up, head tilted down. Karsh stepped back in surprise.

"An attack like that should have knocked the senses out of you!"

If Saké was paying attention to Karsh, he didn't show it. The kendo bamboo stick was still clutched in Saké's hand. Finally the teen lifted his head and openned his eyes. There was no reflection, Saké looked possesed.

"You have desicrated our temple, boldy attacked us, and killed my father. I will avange his death with your defeat." Even his voice sounded different.

"Try again if you want junior, but you.....!!" Saké had rushed Karsh and hit him with the kendo stick, sending the general flying into the air.

When Karsh hit the ground, all fighting stopped and Saké stood up, his head facing the earth before him.

"If you do not leave at once, the same fate shall befall you." Saké muttered.

The soliders looked at eachother nervously before running, grabbing their commander, and leaving the temple grounds as well as the town itself. "We give! You win!"

Pokira walked towards Saké, his tachi sheathed.

Saké openned his eyes and they looked back to normal. "Huh?! What happened?"

"Denisu," Pokira started, but Saké was looking around and saw his father.

"Dad! No! DAD!" He fell to his knees beside the body of his father. "No, you can't be...... gone." Saké couldn't help but cry, first his mother had died and now his father had been killed before his very eyes, and there was nothing he could have done to save either. "I'll miss you, dad." Pokira came and rested a hand on Saké's shoulder.

There came a mumbled reply from Leon's body, and Saké stared with disbelief. "I'm....... not dead yet." Leon muttered through his weakened condition. Saké and Pokira fell over in stupidty.

"Dad you're okay!"

"He's too weak for a Heal Spell. Let's get him to the doctor, now!"

In the hospital, Saké was pacing while Pokira appeared to be meditating in a seat.

"Denisu, if you continue to pace you will wear a hole through the floor." he said.

"I can't help it Pokira." Now Saké paced faster.

"Okay, let's change the subject then. Your swordsmanship has improved more than I thought."

"Huh?!" Saké stopped and looked at Pokira. "What are you talking about?"

"After that man had attacked you, you stood up and finished him with one strike. A feat even your father hasn't been able to acomplish."

"Whadda mean?"

"Don't you remember?"

"No, I don't remember a thing. After I got punched, the wind was knocked out of me and it's all blank after I feel and when I realized I was standing up, sword in hand." Saké replied. Unkowingly he held onto the pendant around his neck.

Pokira saw this. "Denisu, your father gave you that just before he went to fight. Didn't he?"

"Yeah. Why? What's the big deal?"

Pokira searched his clothes for something. "Becuase, your father intrusted me with giving you something if he was unable to. And I believe this cituation counts as such." He handed Saké a faded piece of folded paper with his name on it. He could tell it was in someone else's handwriting. "Now, listen carefully. Go back to the shrine and into your father's study. Open the letter, and follow the instructions."

"But dad's..." Saké almost protested.

"I will wait for your father for when he comes out of surgery. Now go."

Minutes later Saké was standing in his father's study, looking at the letter in his hands. Dad, what is it that you want me to know about like this? Gently he broke the seal on the letter and started reading:

To Denisu Wamiyazen, son.

If by chance you recieve this letter, there is a good chance that you have the pendant and I am no longer among the land of the living. Don't fear my son, for you have grown strong by now. It was Leon's wish that you recieve the Dragon Pendant when it seemed to be endangered, and you would forever be its protector.

Denisu, you now have a long and difficult road ahead of you. The pendant you now protect is being seeked by dark and terrible forces, I have seen it in my dreams. You must not go unarmed my son. In your father's study, I hope it has not changed, there is a tall and thin cabnet with a slot on the far north wall. Place your pendant inside it, with the golden dragon facing you.

Saké looked around the room and saw the cabnet. Indeed there was a cabnet on the far wall, there was a slot, cut to fit the pendant around his neck. He slipped the string off of his neck and gently placed the pendant in the slot. A perfect fit! His pendant began to glow, the bright light illuminating the room.

Now, you must say the following words and break the seal on the cabnet:

Soul is pure,
    Heart is bright
    Denstiny sure,
    Release the light.

"Soul is pure. Heart is bright. Destiny sure. Release the light!" A flash and the entire study was engulfed by the illuminating glow. Saké covered his eyes against the glare. As the glow subsided, Saké watched as light travled along the area between the doors untill the entire height of the cabnet had been reached. He watched and the pendant was ejected from the cabnet. Saké's fast reflexes managed to catch it before it hit the ground.

With a hiss the cabnet opened and Saké saw a sword inside. The sword was inside a red and black colored sheath, the long handle was carved in the image of a dragon. He continued to read the letter.

Denisu, take the sword, for it is my heirloom to you. The sword is over 4000 years old, and yet, it has not aged one day. Legend says that it is forged from the bones of an ancient dragon, but no one knows for sure. Your pendant and sword hove powers on their own, but together, they have immense possibilities. Take great care when you use them. You must know one thing: there are others out there with pendants and weapons of great power. You must seek them, for they shall be your greatest allies.

I wish I could see you now Denisu. You must have grown handsome. I'm sure the ladies must be hovering over you. Maybe as you are reading this, you have already grown up and raised a family. If you have, then my preminition was wrong, but it may come, if not in your life-time, than in your children's.

Take care Denisu. Follow your heart, trust in others, and never forget what you have been taught.

Love, eternally,

Alicia Wamiyazen

Saké dropped to his knees. The letter wasn't from his father, it was from his mother! Written while she was still alive. "Mom....."

Alicia Wamiyazen had passed away ten years ago, after being diagnosed with a virus that would slowly and painlessly shut down her body. Saké wasn't there when she passed on, and was very sad for months after her funeral.

"So, this," he held the pendant. "Is from dad, and that." he looked at the sword. "Is from mom." After putting the pendant back around his neck he reached for the sheathed sword. There was a strap so the sheath would rest on his shoulder. Saké pulled the sword free from its sheath.

The blade was clean and the metal reflected the light that was slowly dimming from his pendant. He remembered something, something that he promised himslef long ago.

"I will follow my heart, mom. I hope you're looking over me." Saké looked up at the celeing.

"So he's going?" Leon asked. Two days had passed since the shrine was attacked and Leon had been awake for five hours.

"Yes," Pokira replied, sitting by his friend. "Denisu left at dawn. He told me to give you this." The albino handed Leon a small letter.

Although injured, Leon took and openned it. A smile crossed his face and he laid it down on his lap. There was only one word, PROMISE.

----------------------------------

Well, that's it for my first post for the RPG. Long isn't it. Well...... I had some stuff to put in so sue me!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Name: Seyelin Hatsuke
    ~Race: Human
    ~Gender: M
    ~Age: 15
    ~Innate: Ice
    ~Appearence: About 5'7", he has a medium build and is somewhat pale. He has icy pale blue eyes and somewhat messy silver hair. silver hair. Wears a loose-fitting sleeveless white shirt, dark blue pants, and a black belt-sash sorta thing with leather boots.
    ~Personality: Semi-chatoic, and despises most people. He's very antisocial, and prefers to sit alone by himself than interract with others. He has little remorse in battle, and fights until he has no strength left.
    ~Weapon: Dragon Naginata: A 6' bone staff with a largeblade at the top. There are two feathers, one dark blue and one silver-white, at the base of the blade.
    ~Special Abilities:
    Ice Whip: Creates a thin stream of bright blue ice that can be moved around. Best at close-range.
    Shatter: Fires a large shard of ice, or makes one come up from the ground.
    Arctic Wind: An arctic wind picks up and coats everything with ice and snow.
    Encase: The Ice Naginata's blade becomes coated in ice that cannot melt or be broken. This ice can be expelled, creating many shards of flying ice.

~Name: Sojiru
    ~Gender: M
    ~Innate: Ice
    ~Appearence: A large, semi-transparent blue-white dragon with spikes of ice running along his spine and atop his head. He has a large club-like chunk of ice at the tip of his tail. He is somewhat bony, and his ribs show through the icy flesh of his chest. (I have a pic and I might have it up once I can scan it)
    ~Personality: Very serious,

Yep... Fixed it, now it's better
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Name: Horus
    Race: Demi-Human
    Innate: Psychic
    Appearence: I have messy, dark purple hair, shoulder length. 6'7", 173 lbs, White eyes (basically no pupils or iris), wears a black, loose robe, and black, pointed, leather shoes. My skin color is a light purple. Dark purple lips, black fingernails.
    Personality: Very calm. He seldom talks to people, reading people's minds instead. He only talks unless something needs to be said. He cares for only one person, who he will never reveal, but my possibly end up coming out as the story progresses. He is a nice guy, but his past is shrouded in mystery.
    Weapon: Evil Blade, a enchanted sword with the power of Bane, a sacred power of evil.
    Special Abilities: Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Telekinesis, Psychokinesis, Divination, Retrocognition, Precognition

Dragon:

Name: Absol
    Innate: Psychic
    Appearence: Dark, black dragon. Black eyes
    Personality: Very protective of friends, family, and comrades. If he sees someone in trouble, he will help them in any way possible. He has the power to fluently speak any language.

I sat in my room, head tilted, eyes closed. I was resting, the room pitch black. I was absorbed into my thoughts, casting my brainwaves out to the far reaches of the universe. Nothing… I kept concentrating; even if nothing came across, I would still be strengthening my psychic influences and powers to reach a longer distance.

Nothing had come through for about 30 minutes, so I decided to stop. Just I had done so, an electrifying sensation swept through my body, and a heard a laugh. An evil laugh; one so sinister, it made me quiver. I thought nothing of it. It must have been some type of fluke. I looked up into the night sky, the moons shimmering beautifully, casting their radiance onto the earth soaked in ebony. Tuus, Ekta, and Zhio, all big, and all filled with craters. It wasn’t that much of surprise; after all, meteors sometimes landed on Kalis, my earth and homeworld.

I arose from my chair, and left my room. My parents were in the living room, meditating, and thinking about their day. I thought nothing of it, they usually did this sort of thing. They hated it when someone interrupted them when they were in this state. I didn’t bother to read their minds, since they were well aware of my presence. I come from a family filled with psychics.

I headed back to my room, and then I heard the laugh again, this time…. closer. I froze on the spot, chills running down my spine, then suddenly, a shock when through me again, and then I heard a loud crash, and the sound of wood cracking into splinters filled my ears as the house shook. I went back into the living room. The whole room was destroyed, rubble flying everywhere. My mom, a very attractive woman, despite her age, ran toward me.

Fear was in her eyes, and she grabbed my hand, and led me into the cellar, some 50 feet below the house. She began to breathe deeply, and I could hear her crying. “My God, I knew this would come, I- I just knew it! He has finally come to conquer our earth! GARM!!!!” My mom yelled, bursting into tears. “Horus, I knew this day would come, and that is why I must leave you to fulfill your heroic destiny which was foretold in the ancient books of time.”

“ ’One day, the antichrist will come, and massacre thousands with not reasonable intention. Then, a hero of psychic ancestry, will step forth with the help of others, and slay the evil one, and peace shall be restored to all the lands,’ ” my mom informed me. “Horus, you do remember the scar on your upper left arm, do you not? It is the eye of Horus, one of the Egyptian gods. It is said that whoever has that marking from birth, will be the one that becomes the hero of the legends. Our family has safeguarded the relics of the hero for centuries, even millennia, when the ancient evil dragon was concealed within the pendant.”

We came to a halt, inside of a room that was lit with purple candles with black flames rising from the wicks of the candles. Then, encased within a glass case, was a sword. The sword was relatively long, maybe 3 ˝ feet at least. There were two blades, each parallel to the other. They protruded from the middle of the hilt, which was black. An eye was carved into the hilt. Beside the sword, there was a small, marble pillar that had a wooden box. My mom opened the case, and motioned me forward.

“This is the Evil Blade. The ancient sword that was used by Tara, the last antichrist. It was used to bind the souls of lost warriors into the blade, torturing them forever. Only the antichrist and the chosen hero can wield the blade. Take it.”

I went over to the sword, and took it off the hinges. It began to glow purple. I could feel the power flowing into my hands. It was actually fairly light for a sword, which proved that it could be a powerful weapon.

My mom then went over to the box, and opened it. She pulled out a medallion that was of the amethyst gem. It was attached to a silver chain.

“This is the Psychic Pendant. It holds within it the power of the Psychic dragon, Absol. It can only be used by the hero foretold in the legends. You can call the dragon to your side, and use it to thwart evil. Use these items well.”

My mom then made a portal appear, which was not unusual to psychics. Lightning went from her forehead to the side of the wall.

“Step inside this portal. This will transport you to the human world. Farewell, Horus, and good luck. This is probably the last time you will ever see me. Garm knows who you are, and he will do anything to kill you and get the blade and the pendant. You must not let him gain these precious possessions.”

I stepped over to the portal, and I couldn’t believe what was happening. My mom embraced me for a few moments, for I know finally realized that this would be the last time I ever saw my faire mother again.

I slid into the portal, and my mom got further and further away.

“I wish you the best of luck. Remember: The Eye of Horus reveals the hero…”

Horus heard this many times through the void, before blacking out and landing in a heap on the soft grass in a thicket. The pendant in his pocket, the blade in its sheath beside him. Little did Horus know that a great quest was about to get underway.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Name: Vared
    Sex: Female
    Innate: Fire
    Appearence: Brown-copper hair that's often tied back into a ponytail, light brown eyes. stiff brown leather jacket that sort of acts as leather armor. faded yellow shirt, red-brown pants. sturdy black shoes.
    Personality: A bit inquisitive, sometimes shy. Reluctant to start a fight, but will do so if necessary, won't hesitate to defend herself or anyone in need.
    Weapon: Dragon Spear (A 8-inch blade, sort of leaf-shaped and edged on both sides, on a hardwood shaft about a yard long. flame-like symbols inscribed on the blade and shaft.)
    Special Abilities:
    Scorch Blade: The blade of the spear heats untill it begins to glow slightly red. When Vared slashes with the spear, a short trail of fire appears in the wake of the blade.
    Flame Jet: A burst of flame is shot from the blade of the spear
    Heat Wave: After using Scorch Blade, the spear is spun in a circle around Vared. The area for a wide radius around her then become incredibly hot for a while. This has pretty much the effects of a really, really hot day: it seems to take more energy to move, causing people to generally become more slothfull, things tend to catch on fire more easily. (and you can fry an egg on the sidewalk! ^_^ j/k) Vared, Nuri, and anyone used to such heat feel the effects less.

Dragon:

Name: Nuri
    Innate: Fire
    Appearence: A scarlet dragon that looks somewhat feline, has that basic body, head, leg and paw shape, but a longer tail. a pair of wings that are yellow and scarlet. eyes are gold with flecks of red, and have catlike pupils.
    something like the dragon in this: http://www.dragontribe.net/legend/i...legendblaze.jpg
    Personality: Usually calm and cool-headed. Slow to anger, and won't stay angry long. Like her pendant bearer, will fight only if necessary.

Vared
    ~~~~~

Holding onto my spear with both hands, I lunged forward and stabbed the air in front of me, following the maneuver with a sweeping slash to one side. I stood straight again, and was about to execpute another move when I heard a shout behind me.
    "Vared! could you come here a minute?"
    I turned toward the voice. I was standing in my backyard, where i usually practiced with my spear. I was holding a simply-made spear, which was the weapon i used for practice. I had never had need to use the skills i had learned in an actual fight, so my spear was more than enough.
    I turned and walked into my house, going through the back door to find my mom standing just inside.
    "Your grandfather Abram has come to visit. Come on, he's in the living room." She told me. We both headed down the hall and into the front room.
    Abram was sitting on the couch and talking to my father, his son. Abram was starting to get on in years, and his hair was more white than grey. He used to be quite formidable a warrior when he was younger, and taught me the basics of fighting. He could still hold his own against me in a practice fight, but because of a combination of his advancing age and my growing strength, I had been able to beat him during some of the more recent fights.
    He turned toward me as we walked into the room. "Hi, Vared! Still keeping in practice, I see." he remarked, seeing that i still had my spear in my hand.
    "I wouldn't want to get rusty." I replied as i sat in a chair facing him. "How are you doing?"
    "Still have all my limbs." he answered. "I came here for more than just a visit. I have something to give you." He opened his gnarled hand, which untill this moment had been sitting in his lap closed, hiding something inside. As his fingers curled back, a pendant on a silvery chain could be seen. "This is the Pendant of the Red Dragon. It's been in our family for ages, and we have guarded it since then, as it holds great power. It has been passed down from one guardian to another, and I feel that it is your turn to guard it."
    "Wow." I said, a bit stunned and awed. The pendant was a red crystal, with a creature curled on the top and the chain attached to it. I wasn't close enough to see what the creature looked like, but i supposed it was the Red Dragon. "I'd be honored. But why me?"
    "Like I said, It's been passed down in the family. I've been able to take care of it untill now, but I'm not as young as I used to be. I wanted to give it to someone young, so they could take care of it for as long as posible without having to pass it on. And your brother never showed any interest in fighting, so he wouldn't be able to guard it." Her older brother was more interested in being a scholar, and was away studying at a university.
    "As for 'Why today?', which will probably be your next question, I just felt like it. If I were anyone else, I'd probably have given it to you on some landmark day, like your 18th birthday or the anniversary of the day I got it. But since I don't go for that clichéd stuff, I just waited untill I felt like it. Here, take it." He said, holding it out to me.
    I laid my spear down on the floor and picked up the pendant from grandpa's hand, then took a better look at it. The creature on top dark red crystal appeared to be cat-like, at least at first glance. It had teh same basic body shape, but the first difference one noticed was that it has a pair of wings on it's back, open slightly as if tensed for flight. The creature also had scales instead of fur, and the detail of the figure was so incredible that I felt i could count each one. The toes on the paws were longer than a cat's, and had large claws that were clasped tightly onto the crystal. The creature's long tail was curled around the jewel, reaching most of the way around. It's head was arched down and the mouth was slightly open as if snarling, offering a glimpse of the sharply pointed teeth. The chain, which was made of teh same dark silver metal as teh creature, ran under the wings.
    "I like 'that clichéd stuff' a lot more than your grandfather, so expect to get my spear on some landmark day, with a fancy presentation ceremony." dad said, grinning. I knew he was referring to the fancy spear of his, the one that had designs of flames inscribed on the shaft and blade. As far as i had known, it had never been used, but stayed in his room in a locked box.
    "I guess I'd better start working on my speech, then." I said with a laugh at my father's joke. Everyone joined in the laughter.
    When everyone had stopped, I took one more look at the Pendant, then slipped teh chain over my head.
    "Make sure to keep that hidden, ther will no doubt be people who'll do anything they can to get it and the great power it holds." grandpa said, serious again. I nodded and tucked it under my shirt, making sure that it or the chain could not be seen.
    "Don't worry, I'll protect it with my life." I said, meaning every word.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Characters:

Name: Kage Ikagaide
    Race: Demi-human
    Innate: Shadow
    Appearence: 6'8" tall, black hair that is spikey on the top and the rest is long and braided (Ala Duo Maxwell), and has black eyes with red flecks in them. He is very muscular and wears all black. Usually a black cloak (This cloak is actually part of a set of pauldrons and upper chest plate, kinda like a black, hooded version of Piccolo's cape) over a black tee-shirt and black denim pants, he also wears black leather and metal gauntlets and black combat boots. Also, he has large, black, feathered wings and his canines are enlongated slightly.
    Personality: His personality varies depending on the situation. Sometimes he is very calm and serious, and other times he is just down right crazy (In a funny sort of way).
    Weapon: Black Dragon Claws (These are attached to his gauntlets and when he unlocks them, three foot-long blades can slide out (Kinda like Wolverine only the claws aren't inside his arm), they are made of a very strong black metal with red and gold engraving on them.)
    Special Abilities: Shadow Needles (An orb of black energy forms from his hand and hundreds of small, black needles made of energy shoot from that. Whatever the needles stick in becomes black, shrivelled, and dead. The same goes for people if they aren't treated within ten minutes). Dark Dragon (Charges the blades of his Black Dragon Claws with energy, then allows him to make quick, powerful strokes with them, and every time the blades contact something, the energy burns it.) Draconian Trance (His entire eyeball becomes black and his eyes open wide as he goes into a trance, in this trance, he creates a dream form of himself and can invade the dreams of others.)

Dragon:

Name: Blackthorn
    Innate: Shadow
    Appearence: A very large black dragon with a crest of horns protruding from his head, as well as spines all down his back. He is a very strong dragon as well.
    Personality: Almost exactly the same as his pendant bearer, but can be a bit more cruel at times.

Kage Ikagaide
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I stepped away from the tree I had been leaning on as I meditated and turned around. I threw my cloak to the ground and flipped my Dragon Claws into place. I then proceeded to slice the tree as quickly as I could. After about 5 minutes of rapid slashing, I finished by slamming both Claws into the sides of the tree so hard that wood splintered and cracked and my fists almost touched. I slid the blades out of the tree and deftly flipped the Claws back into their locked position.

"You're getting better with those," I heard the voice of my father behind me. I spun around to see him standing in the doorway of our home. I stretched my arms and wings and picked up my cloak. I threw it over my shoulder and walked over to my father.

"Yeah, well, as good as I'd like to be. I still can't beat you," I said. My father grinned.

"As long as nobody pulls one of my moves on you, you'll be fine," he said. My father than pulled something out of his pocket. "Kage, you need to have this," he said, tossing it to me. I looked at the object. It was a pendant on a silver chain. The pendant was a circle with a red stone filling it, and a black metal dragon flew in the center of the stone. I grinned slightly as I put it on. I cracked my neck and looked at my father again.

"Why do I need to have this?"

He looked at my cryptically. "He's coming for that amulet!" Suddenly, I heard a loud explosion and ducked a little. I looked behind me--a house just blew apart. "GO!" my father yelled.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~^*Seylin~Human~Sojiru*^~

"Hya!" I cried, slashing out with my Naginata. It smashed into the tree, making a large hole in the trunk. I yanked it loose, tugging hard on the handle, and stumbled backwards as it came loose.

"Seylin!" my father cried from inside, "Come inside, right now! There's something I want you to have!" I grinned and walked inside, thussing the base of my Naginata on the ground at every other step.

"What is it, Dad?" I asked as he led me down to the basement. He didn't answer. He led me into a back room, one I was frobidden to enter. Inside, there was nothing but an alter of sorts. A small, wooden box lay on it. I stood at the doorway as Dad opened the box, lifting out a pendant on a silver chain. It had a deep blue stone in which a silvery-white dragon figure was set, forever in a flying position.

"Here," he lobbed the pendant at me; I caught it by the chain.

Just then, there was a loud crash. Startled, Dad and I ran upstairs to investigate. We ran all the way outside to find a nearby house had blown up. I stared, dumbfounded, leaning on my Naginata, still clutching the pendant, trying to think of what could possibly destroy a house like that.

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

O-o';; I didn't notice that this started...heheh...

Character:

Name: Sora Hibari (roughly translates to "Sky Skylark" XD)
    Innate: Sky
    Appearence: Shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, navy blue eyes, tan skin. Usually wearing a sky blue t-shirt w/a jean jacket decorated by a sky blue dragon weaving back and forth (XD What I'm wearing, at the moment) and baggy denim jeans. Black hiking boots, but their barely visible from under the jeans. She has a black belt from which her Kama is tucked in at the back, causing it to probably decapitate anyone standing behind her. (Heh-heh!)
    Personality: Very outgoing and friendly. She likes to make friends, and she always gives people second chances. If ever a friend is in need, she's there. And if you're in battle, pray that she's on your side.
    Weapon: Shurikens (I think I've heard Americans call them 'Stars,' but they're those star-shaped blades that samurais usually throw out from their wrists) made of Dragon teeth, and a Kama (a scythe, pretty much, used for defence, but when used for offence, the results are deadly) made out of a Dragon's wing humerus (the first bone on its wing; very strong and durable) and a metal blade. Both are decorated by sky-blue designs.
    Special Abilities: She can speak Draconian. Very useful if she wants to speak privately with her Dragon. ^_^'

Dragon:

Name: Hekikuu (blue sky; azure sky)
    Innate: Sky
    Appearence: Slim and elegant with large wings (as she flies alot). Her eyes fade from sky blue to navy blue, her stomach is a metallic shade of blue, her tail ends in a fin that helps navigate the air currents, and her horns are slightly spiraled.
    Personality: Very quiet and reserved, she enjoys flying about rather than fight, but if she must...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sora Hibari

"No, no Sora!" My father said, annoyed. "Never put your feet like that."

I quickly rearranged my foot pattern. We were practicing duels with Kamas...except father never did trust me with a real one. I was stuck with wood. And pitiful wood at that. This was my third one.

"There! Much better!" He commented, pulling his weapon towards eye level. "Ready?"

"Yes..." I replied, a smile drawing upon my face...I always loved these fake-spars. He lunged forward, ready to severe my arm off (if it had been a real battle). I blocked quickly, and attacked his open spot. After a few minutes, I used the "blade" to yank him off balance, and held the tip over his chest.

"Very good!" Dad smiled, then whipped his Kama in front and broke mine in half. Again. "But not good enough...remember to block their arms as well."

I held the broken stick in my hands, and fell to my knees. "Daaad..." I grumbled. "That's the fourth one!! I'm telling mom you broke this one."

"Come on, up you get." He smiled, and extended his hand. I took it reluctantly, dropping the shattered blade to the ground. "She won't mind...we've got loads."

"When can I use a real one?" I asked him as we walked back to the house.

"When you're older." He replied. I rolled my eyes thinking That's the answer for everything...I'm 18 years old already...

We went inside the house...it wasn't too shabby. We walked into the kitchen where mother was fixing a nice meal.

"Come on, you two! Enough fighting and let's eat." She smiled, indicating the delicious looking steak.

"Oh, Tsuru, Sora broke another Kama again." Dad reported, flashing a devilish grin my way.

"Did she now, Tousan?" Mother replied, looking at me. "Last I remember, it was your father who--" "BANG-BANG-BANG!!"

"What was that?" I asked, as mother stood up and raced to the door. It was our neighbor, Rinjin. She looked distressed.

"Tsuru and Tousan! It's urgent! Warriors are approaching the southern borders of the city! They are being led by...by...Garm..." She finished in a whisper.

"Garm? Garm?" My father rushed to the door. "How long 'till they arrive, Rinjin?"

"Not long. A few minutes...30 at most, I'd say." She replied, still slightly gasping from her rush.

"Tsuru," My father looked at my mother urgently. "Take Sora. Give her the items."

"Items?" I asked. "What items?"

"No time for talk, Sora, follow me!" My mother grabbed my hand and led me towards the small shrine outside our house.

"What items?" I asked her again. We walked down the long flight of stairs until we were deep underground. Mother approached a large statue, one of a resplendent lizard-like being. It held in its hands...

"A Kama!" I exclaimed. My mother picked it up carefully and turned to me.

"Not just any Kama, dear Sora." She looked at me imploringly, so I listened. "This is made from the bones of an ancient Dragon. It is so lightweight, it's like a hand more than a weapon." She held it out to me, and I slowly took it. "Take this, too, Sora." She turned around and fumbled with the mouth of the statue, withdrawing a large, sky-blue pendant. "Never loose this. Guard it with your very soul."

I took the pendant as well, and tied it tightly around my neck. "Yes mother...now...what of this Garm?"

"This is very important, Sora." Mother replied, opening another box and messing with its contents. "Garm is an evil man. He wants to steal all the pendants. He will stop at nothing to get them. Never let him take it."

"But...Pendants? There's more than just mine?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, Sora. Light, Shadow, Fire, Water, Forest, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Sky, Metal, and Psychic. Hold out your hands." I held them out, and she placed 10 Shurikens in my hands. "These are special Shurikens, Sora. They are made of Dragon teeth, and will cut through nearly anything. Use them sparingly." I nodded.

We climbed out of the hole, my mother nearly in tears. The distant sound of shrieking could be heard. Father came out, his eyes watering too.

"Sora...Always protect the pendant...Always..." He hugged me. Noises were echoing closer.

"But...but what about you two?!" I cried. "That...Garm guy...he's coming with armies! He's burning the village!"

My mother shook her head. "Don't worry about us, Sora..."

My eyes watering, I hugged my parents.

"Go...run...get away from here, far away...find the other Pendant-holders...you must..." My mother whispered, urging me forward.

I turned reluctantly, walking slowly, then faster...then running. The sounds of screaming and burning echoed down to the line of forests. I hurried and hid within them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is...the longest post...ever...in my life...*dies*
    Oh yeah, perhaps Horus will wake up and find Sora? I dunno...*shrugs*
    Edit: XD I misspelled 'weapons.' I wrote 'heapons.' XD! But yeah, I edited my post, MM.

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

Banned

Name: Elena Kai-Prae
    Race: Demi-Human
    Innate: Forest
    Appearance: 5'9", her skin is covered in a short, fine coat of tan-gold fur, liberally sprinkled with black spots. Her hair is shoulder-length and blonde, almost the same color as her fur but without the spots. Her eyes are cat-slitted green with gold pupils. Her face is delicate, almost cat-like, and her ears are pointed like a cat's. She wears a silken black leotard underneath a hardened leather breastplate dyed black, and a black leather skirt that goes down to mid-thigh. She retains the shape of a human female, which does attract some stares from time to time. Her fingernails are almost like claws...quite sharp. She has a tail as well, long enough to reach to mid-calf.
    Personality: She tends to be on the calm and collected side, and is usually in control of her emotions. She has the predatory and hunting instincts of her cat ancestors, tempered with human intelligence and patience. Cares about her family and friends, very much like the pack instinct of her ancestors as well.
    Weapon: Emerald Dragon daggers (The hilts are made of dragon bone, each finished with silver and set with an emerald as each pommelstone. The blades are mithril steel, scored with runes.)
    Special Abilities: Nature's Anger (Calls out to the forest and/or other natural surroundings to turn themselves against the victim. This can result in just about anything ranging from vines entwining around the victim's ankles to cacti throwing their spines at them. Unable to influence things of other spheres, like rivers, sand, or earth. Limited influence on rocks. Basically ineffective where no plantlife exists.), Emerald Fury (Channels the power of nature into her daggers, causing the emerald pommelstones to glow with a green light, which extends to the rest of the daggers. It improves both her aim and strength.)

Dragon:

Name: Elafresiane
    Innate: Forest
    Appearence: A good-sized emerald-green dragon, with green-gold eyes. She has leaf-shaped ridges down her back, forest green tempered with light brown, and small horns on her head of the same hues.
    Personality: She's similar to her pendant bearer, except with a cynical sort of humor and a "go with the flow" edge to her attitude.

Elena Kai-Prae

"Elena? Prae-Girl?"

"For the last time, I am NOT...Oh! Father!"

Elena looked down from her tree branch perch, where she had been thinking...looked down into the green cat eyes of her father, Alun Prae. He looked even more cat-like than she did. She stood, gracefully walking the branch, then swiftly hooking her fingernails into the rough bark to let herself down.

"And your grandfather would've jumped from the tree, landing unhurt."

"Not Granddad, Father."

He chuckled.

"Your mum and I want to talk to you."

Elena nodded, following him into the area of tents the Pride (that is, a good-sized group of cat demi-humans) had erected. They passed by tent after tent, arriving at a larger one near the middle. Entering, Elena breathed in a different scent than the scent of nature. The air was perfumed, which was a bit of a shock, although it was a pleasant scent. In the soft glow of a lamp sat her mother, Necia Kai...she looked more human than her husband or daughter, save for her golden eyes...cat eyes.

"We know you've been training well with the daggers we gave you for your birthday, youngling."

Elena flinched at the nickname, then nodded.

"You haven't figured out what they are made of yet?"

"Not really, mother. The blades are mithril and the pommelstones are emerald, but I cannot figure out the rest."

"Dragon bones."

Shock registered on Elena's face.

"Years ago, the Pride was given two treasures to keep safe, until one came who could claim them and help deliver the world from harm. The daggers were one treasure."

Elena sat, almost spellbound. She had never heard of any Pride-guarded treasures...

"Is that why we move so much, mother?"

Necia nodded.

"You were a bit of a test case, I must admit. Many have tried to claim the daggers, but all before you have failed..."

"Me?"

"They've accepted you, it seems."

"Accepted?"

"Yes, accepted. You are the one foretold...and the other treasure must be given to you, for now is the time to deliver the world."

From a pocket of her voluminous dark robe, Necia brought forth a box, of oak wood carved with strange designs. She opened it...and the sight took Elena's breath away.

Upon a cushion of forest green velvet rested a necklace. A heavily detailed green metal dragon curled itself around an emerald, which connected to the metal chain it hung upon.

"The necklace of the Forest Dragon, Elafresiane. One of many pendants containing the spirits of the elemental dragons."

Removing the necklace from the box, Necia held it out to Elena, who took it uncertainly and slipped it over her head.

"Now, child...you must leave the Pride."

"Leave?"

"We cannot keep you here, not now...you may return when the evil is gone from the world again, for he seeks the necklaces..."

Something exploded nearby, a hot wind whipping the fabric of the tent...

"Go, child! The Pride will get away, don't worry!"

Elena nodded, turning and running for her life...she didn't look back, until she was deep inside the forest.

"Mother, father...I'll go on."

She kept going, hoping to find civilization soon.

Master Trainer

Cool. Nice turnout.

First of all I like the detail everyone is putting into their posts. Very nice.

Secondly is a problem I should have adressed better.

Heh heh. No one really knows that there are dragons inside the pendants. The event that trapped them all inside was over 4000 years ago, and history had been replaced by myth and rumor. So the only known thing about the pendants is that they contain much power. So Dragons are not known, but I suppose since some of us are from shrines and temples that have the ammulets as center pieces for protection, I can let it slide. But the names of the dragons aren't known. I doubt anyone would have known about the names after 20 years after the imprisonment so neyeah....

I'm sorry I'm being so picky, but I'm a stickler for detail and staying in conjecture with current events,a dn the passage of time on tales and stories.

As for your homes being attacked. Nice, but only one has said anything about an army lead by Garm. Others just have their homes obliterated without any meaning, and Garm can't be in five places at once so. His minions are attacking in order to get the pendants. He really won't make his appearence to us untill much later. Garm really isn't that well known, so fear should not be shown so quickly.

Fourthly (and lastly). The weapons hold great power but we don't know what they are made of really. We find out later right after we learn of our Dragons in our pendants.

Once again, I'm sorry for being so strict. I should have said something earlier about it. But don't let any of this stop your posts, I'm still working on mine. Like I said, I plan on using the posts made here for a story and make this thing into a Manga (I hope).

Happy RPing!

Later!

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

Ok. I can edit my post if you'd like me to. I doesn't matter to me. As for my second post, what do we do after we recieve the weapons and pendants?
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Kage Ikagaide
    I leapt over the tall chain link fence around my back yard and ran as fast as I could--but in the direction of the explosions. Buildings began to erupt in fire and debris around me. I flipped out my Claws and ran faster. "GARM!" I heard someone yell as another home collapsed. Who's Garm? Is he the one doing this? I thought. Suddenly, out of a cloud of smoke, someone who looked like a soldier weilding a sword ran at me. I took an upward swipe and sliced his head into five peices. Someone came from the side and slammed a hammer into my chest, and honestly, I laughed a little before I shoved my Claws into his chest and twisted them. Blunt pain was something that I didn't mind at all. I kept going through the haze when I bumped into someone, and I stopped myself from swinging my arm up for some reason. "Who're you?"
    __________________________________________________ __

Anybody wanna help me out here?

Master Trainer

PokéMaster Jay: Well first of all, methinks your families have already told you to skip town and get as far away from your pursuers ASAP. If any of you haven't then that is what your second post should be.

DK: Eeish... gory...... I'm honestly not bothered by it.... anyone else? And it's Garm for the most part you char may have made a mistake when he heard someone mispernounce the name.

Everyone: ACK! I thought I would have my post finished by now! Since you know I'm writing it oyut like a story, well... uh..... It's not finished yet.

*ducks objects being thrown by everyone*

Okay, I'm almost finished and I'll be able to put it up on Sunday. But I'll edit my first post, the one that has my char's sign-up info. So come Sunday, in the afternoon, check the second post I've made and it should be altered.....

Where is everyone else though......

Okay, start paring up and head to a sea-town called Termaina, we'll start meeting up there too.

Thanks, I don't mean to be so picky.... Wait *thinks* No, no I mean to be picky.

Later!

~ Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Name: Amalthea Arran (Amal for short)
    Innate: Water
    Appearence: 5'2, small and lightweight but with a strong build, something you wouldn't see on her since it doesn't show. Her hair is short and brown, always curled in and her eyes are an icy blue/gray, something you wouldn't stare at for a long time. She wears a basic long navy blue tunic and black leggings with black boots, comfortable but sturdy. She likes to look plain.
    Personality: Quiet, much of a loner. She doesn't go out of her way to talk to people unless they talk to her first. If she does make a friend though, she will be fiercely loyal and will protect them any way she can
    Weapon: A simple glaive but the handle is of dragon bone and the blade is pure silver and cannot dull or break off at all
    Special Abilities:
    Water Blade: Shoots a blast of water from her glaive. Can be used at a close or far range
    Invisibility: When in water, she can turn invisible for a short period of time. It'll improve over time. She can also breathe underwater
    Tidal Tsunami: Directs any source of water and slams it into the opponent. If there is a large source of water, she'll turn it into a tidal wave or tsunami

Name: Kaia
    Innate: Water
    Appearence: Long and sinewy, is colored a sky and navy blue mixed together, resulting in many parts of her to be splotchy. She also has the same eyes as Amal and has black claws with small black spikes protruding down her spine
    Personality: Pretty much like Amal, but much more cheerful and humorous

Amal
    --------------
    Breathing in slowly, I turned my head this way and that, listening for any sudden movements. Gripping my katana tightly, I heard a sound behind me and swung the blade clockwise. Hearing my father jump, I ducked and rolled backwards, only avoiding the blade by inches. Grinning, I placed my hands on the ground and waited patiently. Although my father was better than me, my hearing was just as good as his was and it proved useful time and again as I got closer and closer to defeating him for the first time.

Although silent to most people, I heard a slight shuffle to the left, backflipped and swung again. He cursed lightly as I must've torn a bit of his shirt off but parried my next swing and thrusted upwards towards my neck. Feeling the tip touch my throat, I gulped and backed away. Pulling off my blindfold, I bowed and grinned up at my father.
    "You're getting much better Amal", my dad said as he dropped his katana and stretched his arms.
    "Yes, and I'm almost close to beating you for once", I replied, also putting down the weapon.
    "I'm sure your skills will come in handy one day", he smiled and went inside to change his shirt.
    "What does that mean?", I asked.
    He just shook his head as I quickly followed him indoors. Going into the livingroom, he stood beside 2 velvet boxes, our family heirlooms. I was never allowed to look inside, much less touch the soft exterior.
    "I knew the day would come when these boxes had to be opened", he said intently, far from his usual joyful self. "I just didn't know we would all depend on you."
    I looked at him inquisitively, confused and unsure of what he was talking about.
    "You might not know it, but there is a great evil right now trying to steal one of our heirlooms and with that and others like it, he will become a powerful man and can potentially control the universe."
    My mouth gaped open as I tried to comprehend what my father was trying to say. He just shook his head and continued.
    "I would have eventually shown you these artifacts when you were older, but I think we're in too much danger to wait."
    Turning around, he opened the first box on the left, more like a long wooden case than anything. Flipping open the switches, he opened it and carefully took out a glaive, nothing like the usual ones I've seen. The long handle was of a white ivory, sort of resembling an animal bone. The spear at the top was of pure silver and looked as sharp as the day it was made.
    "This glaive is as light as a feather and is forever sharp. Hold on to it tight."
    Handing it to me, I tested its weight and gripped it for all it was worth, which was a lot. Stepping over to the other box, he opened the case and held up a necklace to which I've never seen something as beautiful in my life. The chain was also pure silver, glistening under the light as it dangled from my father's fingers. The pendant was of an aqua blue with a long, graceful dragon in a fighting pose embalmed in the middle of it. I could feel its power pulsating from the core, holding some mystical power that sent chills down my spine.
    "The most important heirloom of all. It's been passed down saying that a power lies deep beneath it and it shall be released one day. I know you can feel the power, as can I. I just hope you can release it somehow."
    With that, he put the chain around my neck and hugged me tightly.
    "I still don't know what's going on though", I said.
    Suddenly, a loud roar rocked the house, shaking all of our pictures and vases.
    "Garm", my father muttered.
    "Who?", I asked but he just ignored me and bended down to my eye level.
    "I want you to go, now", he uttered with great urgency. "If you stay here, your life will be in great danger. Don't look back and worry about me. I can take care of myself just as well as you can."
    Fearful, I just stood there dumbfounded, trying to take in what he just said.
    "NOW!", my fathered roared as another explosion shook the house.
    Uttering a small cry as tears streamed down my face, I gave him a quick, tight hug and ran out of the back door into the forest with the glaive in my hand and the chain around my neck, not even looking back once.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry im late

Name: Zera Leonhart
    Race: (Human, Demi-Human, ect...)Demi-Human
    Sex: M
    Innate: Steel
    Appearence:Look at attachment but he aint have a tail
    Personalityerious, and hardly talks.
    Weapon:UH....the sword in the guy's hand in the attatchment
    Special Abilities:
    Renzokuken!!!!: Zera leaps into the air and slashes the enemy. He slashes repeatedly, flipping and jumping.

Blasting Zone: AFter doing Renzokuken Zera holds his sword, blade pointing towards the sky. It extends until the blade reaches the sky. Zera brins it down, crashing into the enemy.

DRagon

Name:Arbiter
    Sex:M
    Innateteel
    Appearence:Attatchment
    Personality:Like Zera

Zera

The wind blew in my face as my friend charged at me with his axe. I flew back, letting the wind carry me and dodged the blow. using my sword, (covered in tape right now) I slashed at his arm, even though it hardly hurt. He swung his axe again, which was covered in a covering to prevent injuries at me and I ducked, and pointed the sword up, the handle pokin my friend, or Juste in the stomach. He stumbled back and I kicked him in the chest, making him fall.
    " I win." I said and sheathed my sword. Then I heard a rumblin noise. My dad ran out onto the fields and said, " Juste, hurry home. Zera come with me!" I followed my dad as Juste ran to the next house. I went inside where my dad held a pendant. He also had a case. FIrst he gave me the pendant and then he said, " Zera, you must take this; and keep it safe." I took it and pocketed it. Then he opened the black case where a giant katana was in there. My dad picked it up and gave it to me.
    " This is the sword, made of old dragon bones. Use it well"

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Cool Trainer

*Sniff, Sniff..... waa, haa, haaaa......* Someone was crying, not far from here. Horus felt another electric surge through his body. A girl was in the forest; her name was Amal. She sent out distressing brainwaves.

(Horus's POV)
    I opened my eyes, and looked around at my current position. I was in a forest. It wasn't a giant forest, but it was of a good size. I walked up, and I could still sense the crying. It was coming from the northwest, and it was moving south at a pace of about 8 miles per hour. The girl was slowing down, and stopped. I headed in her direction, through the brush and past the trees.

I continued to walk in a northwest west direction. I sensed that she was sitting on a slab of rock, and she was crying about something she cared dearly for: her family, perhaps. I continued walking, getting nearer and nearer, then I suddenly felt a sharp, searing pain all throughout my body, as if 1,000 knives were being shoved in every part of my corpse. I heard a deafening scream in my mind. It was my mother! She was screaming as if she was in a serious amount of pain. Tears began to fill my eyes, and I started sobbing.

After a few moments of lamentation, I began to walk again. I was about 100 yards from my destination. I could still hear the girl crying; it was getting louder I closed in on her. I was getting very close now, maybe 20 yards away. I used my Psychic skills to cloak myself, and to prevent myself from detection. I walked up slowly, making as little noise as possible.

I was now three feet behind her, and I uncloaked myself. I read her thoughts, and then found out that she sensed my presence. She arose from her seat, and swung her sword around her toward my head. I anticipated this from reading her thoughts, thus, was able to stop her sword with mine. I was very lucky for having Psychic powers, for that swipe could have easily decapitated an average human being.

Fear arose in her eyes, and she began to back away. I kept walking toward her. “I’m not going to hurt you,” I called, but she didn’t believe me. She glanced at a brook that was to the west of us. She summoned the water, and directed it to slam into my body. I dodged backward, making the water splash into a tree. “Trust me! I will not hurt you!” I tried to convince her of the truth, but she just wouldn’t give in. She ran over to the brook, and stood in it. The warrior then vaporized into the brook.

I sighed, and sat down on the slab of rock where she once rested. I couldn’t blame her for being frightened of me. After all, I was not from this world that she lived on. I bet I did look very scary to her, but it was natural to me.

“For the last time, Amal, I’m not going to hurt you. I need to combine my power with yours. You have the pendant of water, which is the sapphire gem that is around your neck. I am have the pendant of psychics, my name is Horus. My senses are telling me that we should head toward the city of Termania. There, we will find the other holders of the pendants. With all of us combined, we can defeat the evil creature named Garm, which is why you are here in this forest in the first place, is it not? Your dad sent you to leave, to be kept from harm?” I said. She materialized from the water, and tears were streaming down her eyes and she looked at me in belief.

“How do you know about all that?” She asked me in a soft voice, her eyes glistening in the sunlight.

“I am the holder of the psychic pendant, and I am a psychic. I have the ability to read minds, predict the future, make objects move, and all that stuff. My homeworld is one that you probably have never heard of. I come from a world known as Kalis. It is a long ways away from here. I was sent here by my family, because Garm destroyed my home.” I returned my sword to its sheath, and Amal walked toward me. We talked for a while, telling each other a little about ourselves as we started going south to Termania, which lied beyond the horizon.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Master Trainer

Yay! I've finally got my post up. Sorry it took me so long. Uh..... I know it's long, there won't be any that long from me for a while, trust me. Well..... let's keep going!

Denisu "Saké" Wamiyazen
    --------------------------------------
    (Continueing from where Darkmaster Kagemusha left off)

"I should ask the same."

I had run myself into a town that was under attack, alot like my shrine was a few days ago. So far I had taken out three soliders and saved a few lives, but that wasn't as good as it could have been.

"Why don't you answer my question." the guy who I had bumped into, said.

"How about this. On three we step away and then face each other."

"Okay...."

"Three!" we both said it at once. I jumped forward and then spun around, my sword down but ready to be used.

This guy was older than I was, and had his long hair in a braid. I could see what looked like fangs pointing out of his lips. He was dressed completly in black, with a long hooded cape on his back, as well as small wings between his shoulder blades. Three blades jutted out from his gauntlets on both arms.

"Who are you?" he asked again, noticing the pendant around my neck. "And why do you have that?"

"Call me Saké, and this is from my father. He gave it too me after our tempel was attacked. Now, who are you?"

He lowered his arms. "My name is Kage Ikagaide, and I also recieved this," he motioned to the pendant around his neck. "From my father."

I noticed the pendant and stared, recalling what my mother had stated in her letter. "That's...!" But I was interupted.

Kage and I were surrounded on all sides by a dozen soliders, each carrying nasty looking weapons.

"I believe the time for introductions is over." Kage commented as he and I backed up and our backs bumped itno each other again.

"Well, whadda say we introduce these numb-skulls to our blades?" I suggested.

"Fine by me," Kage replied.

We jumped itn two different ways, eager to attack in our own style. I rushed one and slice through him, he fell to the ground. Two more started flanking me but I was busy charging up my attack.

A sphere of light was forming around my hand and upper arm, getting bigger as it drew photons from the surrounding air. Because it was day, it charged up faster. "Go, Photon Blast!"

I disharged my attack, and the sphere flew off my hand, still connected by a small beam. It blasted into two soliders and exploaded, blinding the soliders in the area.

I had no idea how Kage was doing because I was too wrapped up in the fight to notice.....

-----------------------------------

(Darkmaster, continue please.....)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Vared
    ~~~~~

After some idle chatting, Grandpa left. My parents and I had just started to go back to what we were doing when Grandpa arrived, when a scream was heard outside. Instantly, we all froze and our heads wipped toward the sound. In less that a minute, Grandpa came dashing up to our house and threw open the front door as a small explosion was heard outside.
    "There is a large number of armed warriors on teh outskirts of town. They have begun attacking the town, and are searching for a particular item. They will no doubt be looking for me, but they do not know that the item has just left my possesion." He looked pointedly at me. "It seems that it was more than just a whim that prompted me to give the Pendant to you; perhaps it knew somehow of what was coming and told me the need to pass it on. In any case, that is not the only treasure of our family, and i belive it is time for you to have the other as well." He looked at my father, who nodded and headed for another room of the house.
    Grandpa looked back at me. "An item had been given to our family to help us guard the Pendant, which was rumored to have powers of it's own. If we ever knew of them, the knowledge has been lost. Perhaps in this time of need, you can rediscover them." We both turned to see my father as he approached from the back of the house. In his hand was the fancy spear that I had only seen once, the one with flame paterns etched on it.
    "The Dragon Spear." my Grandfather said.
    "Use it well." added my father, as he held it out to me. I reached out and grasped the shaft in my hand. As I did, the Pendant, which I had tucked under my shirt, let off a slight pulse of heat. I wanted to look more closely at the spear, but several loud crashes were heard outside, closely followed by more screams.
    "Go now!" Grandpa said, and pushed me toward the back door. I ran to it, then I glanced back once at my parents and grandfather before dashing outside, past a couple of houses, and headed for the outskirts of town.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~^*Seylan~Human~Sojiru*^~

There was a series of loud crashed, and someone screamed.

"GO!" Dad yelled, eyes wide. Nodding slowly, I turned and ran off towards the outskirts of town. I saw a girl carrying a spear headed in the same dierction. Oh, great. -_-'

Wings not small. Wings very big **Makes an expanding motion with his arms**

Kage Ikagaide
    I sliced a few more soldiers' heads into french fries and impaled another. I felt something warm on my back then. I whirled around and roundhouse kicked another soldier's head around. I touched the warm spot on my back and then looked at my hand. "You cut me you moron," I spat, before whirling around and tearing pieces out of another four. Before I could react, five more soldiers jumped out of no where and latched onto my neck and arms. "YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE F*CKIN' WITH!!!" I yelled. I swung my arms together, smashing the heads of two soldiers. I reached back behind me and grabbed two more by the tops of their skulls and dug my Claws into their backs before throwing them over my shoulder. The one that was left had a hold of my neck, but then jumped away and flipped out a set of double claws from his gauntlets. "Oh this should be good," I said to myself. I bent my knees slightly so that I was in a wrestling position with my arms down at my sides. He jumped at my head and I swung my Claws up, slashing his claws and skull into pieces. I stood back up and heard someone coming up behind me and whirled around, slamming my Claws into their stomach. It must have been a rookie soldier. I picked him up using my claws, which sliced their way up into his rib cage. By this time, he was screaming. I was covered in blood and the deep red liquid was pooling around my feet. I lifted the arm back behind my head with him impaled on it and swung my arm at full length down, crushing the soldier's head and shoulders into the pavement. I pulled my claws out and just to finish everyone off, I slammed my fist into the ground, which caused gravity to increase greatly around me and crushed the rest of the corpses. I stood back up and cracked my neck. I flipped my Claws back into place. "Saké, you still alive?" I called out into the fog.

"Of course I'm still alive!" was the reply.

Master Trainer

Denisu "Sake" Wamiyazen
    ------------------------------------

I hadn't killed any of the soliders. Killing was against anything my father had taught me, and death wasn't something I was acustomed with. I walked through teh fog, back to where I had heard Kage shout.

My feet hit something and I looked down. It was a human head and blood everywhere.

"AAAAAHHHH!" I jumped back. I wasn't bothered by anything bloody, but it was just the shock of seeing a severed human head that made me jump.

Kage came through the fog. "What happened?" He saw the human head at my feet. "Oh, that."

"Oh, that?! You killed them!"

"So? It's either them or us, and I don't want it to be me." he said matter-of-factly.

I sighed. This guy was ruthless. "Okay, now what do we do? Moving around in this fog is pointless."

"True, but staying in one place too long isn't good either."

We looked at each other.

"Let's move." we both said and started walking through the fog, our weapons still at the ready.

----------------------------------------

(next?)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Vared
    ~~~~~

I ran in the opposite direction as the shouting, hoping to avoid the warriors. After nearing the edge of town, I slowed to a jog, not wanting to wear myself out. I had just emerged from a shortcut between two houses when I was spotted by a pair of soldiers. A shout from them brought another pair running, and a third approached from behind me, between the houses.
    I gripped my spear, prepared for an attack at any second but unwilling to attack first. One of they called to me, "Hey, you! We're looking for a man named Abram, who has a rare pendant he stole from someone else. Tell us where he is!"
    Grandfather told me the pendant had been in our family for ages, and I trusted him a lot more than this unknown, demanding soldier.
    "I don't know of anyone by that name." I said, with a slight hope that they might leave me alone.
    My hope was in vain. "I bet you're lying." The man growled. "And even if you're not, you're not getting away." He raised his sword and charged at me.
    I swiftly stepped aside and stuck my spear out in front of his legs. I was surprised and amused when he actually tripped over it. Perhaps these guys weren't as smart as i expected them to be. he turned and i slashed his hand, forcing him to drop his sword. I jabbed the butt of my spear into the stomach of someone behind me, then brought the shaft up in time to block a blow from a sword.
    I continued slashing, jabbing, blocking, and dodging, somehow managing to hold my own for a while. But eventually, I was dealt a blow that was too strong, and although i again blocked it with my spear, it knocked my down against one of the houses. They advanced toward me, swords held menicingly.
    "Last chance, tell us about the guy named Abram." the first guy said, i bleeding cut over one eye making him look more dangerous.
    Just then i noticed that the pendant was softly radiating heat. This somehow gave me strength, and reminded me that i promised Grandfather i would guard it with my life.
    "Not a chance!" I shouted as i leaped to my feet and slashed with renewed vigor. The battle continued, escalating in its intensity to a fevered pitch. The heat of the pendant grew steadily as i fought, until finally it seemed a bonfire was being contained in that crystal. Just as it seemed the soldiers might be getting the upper hand again, the heat burst out of the crystal. In a flash, it traveled down my arm, through the shaft of teh spear, and into the blade, which began to glow slightly red. A couple of the soldiers momentarily stopped fighting, and I wasted no opportunity attacking. I lashed out with the spear, and I found myself yelling "Scorch Blade!"
    The blade easily cut through one man's arm, easily slicing it to the bone. The man screamed, and i noticed that the cloth of the shirt around the wound was burnt from the blade's touch. I slashes again, and again, inflicting wounds made all the more painful by the heat.
    Before i knew it, the soldiers were running away, since i had not injured them badly enough that they could not walk, although several were limping. I stood, breathing heavy, as the residual heat faded from the pendant and i calmed down.
    It suddenly hit me that i had fought against half a dozen warriors by myself, and i had won. I didn't have much time to think about that, though, as more sounds of attacks, which went unheard as i battled, were heard in the town. I looked raound to make sure that no more soldiers were coming, then jogged into the thin forest just outside town.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~^*Seylin*^~

I stood, mouth agape, as the girl with the spear fried all those guys. I frowned as she walked off. Hmm...

I followed her into the forest. However, once my Naginata got caught on a fallen branch, and it took a great amount of effort and noise to free it. I dashed behind a tree, afraid that she'd heard.

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Vared
    ~~~~~

Hearing all the noise, I dusked behind the first thing I saw, a large bush. I was afraid that it might be more soldiers. A little while after the sounds stopped, I realized that no one was coming, and that the soldires would more than likely never allow themselves to make that much noise, so i poked my head out from behind the bush. Not seeing anyone, I stepped away, but held my spear ready, just in case. Standing very still, i could hear someone breathing, and pinpointed their location as being behind a tree, with the help of a glimpse of blue cloth.
    Feeling that the person posed no threat, I walked slowly over saying, "Hello? Who's there?"

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~^*Seylin*^~

"<Oh s***,>" I thought, stepping out from behind the tree. "Um," I said.

OoC: Blahness. Writer's block.

Master Trainer

Saké
    ----------

"So, any idea where we're headed?" Kage asked as we continued to move.

"None. Maybe once we hit the coast we can head to Termania."

"The fishing village?"

"Yeah, my father has some friends there we can most likely count on." I replied.

A strange voice spoke through the fog. "If you ever make it that far."

Kage and I stopped out weapons raised and our heads looking in every direction.

Behind us a warrior dressed like a samuria walked through the fog. "You shall not make it any further."

"What?" Kage asked. "Don't make me come over there and hurt you."

The Samuria laughed. "No my friend, you are the one who will be hurt. Running is pointless."

Kage and I got into our battle stances, and he was the first to charge. With almost lightning speed, Kage rushed the samurai, the blades on his gauntlets raised. He slashed but the samurai had doged his attack easily and retaliated by knocking him down with his sword. The blow wasn't leathal but Kage was certianly knocked out for the moment.

Now I was ready. Without warning I charged, my sword raised. The two swords clashed as I attacked, and her parried everything I threw at him. Then quickly he slashed and I lost all notion of anything.......

The Samurai looked at his victoms. "Far too easy." he commented as he walked towards them. "Garm had warned me about their skill, but it looks like he worried over nothing."

Kage and Saké were on the ground, their pendants out from under their bodies. As the samurai made his way towards them, the pendants began to glow.

Somehow, Saké and Kage stood up. When they openned their eyes, there was no reflection and the two of htem looked possesed. Even the way they stood was different.

-----------------------

(Kage, if you reply before I can add on, use your Dragon's personality for this next part.)

Later!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Vared
    ~~~~~

"Uh, hi." I said, not being able to think of anything else at the moment.
    "Hi," the guy replied. Then we both stood in silence a moment. I noticed he held his weapon similar to how I was holding mine, as if ready for an attack at any second. So I rested the butt of my spear on the ground and held it upright to my side, and tried to look nonthreatening. He seemed to relax slightly, but not much, Finally, just to break the silence, I said "Why were you behind the tree? You hiding from something?"

Master Trainer

3rd Person POV
    ---------------------

The Samurai backed up as he saw the two kids he had knocked out stand back up as if nothing had happened. Not only that, they stood differently than before, more confidantly.

"Impossible," he studdered. "You should both be out cold!"

Saké raised his sword and spoke, but the voice wasn't his. "I do not wish to kill you, but I will if I have to."

Kage clanged his blades together. "Personally, I don't care if you die or not. Anyone who endangers our Pendant Bearers shall be punished."

The Samurai readied his sword. "If you think this trick of yours is working, you're wrong. My blows should have left you without any energy to even stand. Somehow you have managed to get around them. Garm never did say he wanted you alive." He charged the two.

In a flash it was over, the Samurai was the receiver of a devastating blow, his sword falling to the ground. Saké and Kage both stood farther forward, their weapons extended infront of them.

Kage's blades went back into his gauntlets and Saké slipped his sowrd into the sheath on his back. The two of them lowered their heads and closed their eyes.
    ---------------------

Denisu "Saké" Wamiyazen
    -------------------------------

I openned my eyes and noticed that the samurai was gone. There was a slight pain in my head and I rubbed it. "Wha..... What happened? Kage?" I wondered if Kage had seen what happened.

He was holding his head as well, a confussed look on his face. "Don't look at me, I blacked out before you did."

We turned and saw the samuria laying, face-first, on the ground. He didn't move.

Me and Kage both exchanged glances of confussion.

(Go on Darkmaster)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Kage Ikagaide
    I almost burst out laughing when I saw the samurai laying flat on his face. "I don't know what happened. Maybe we sleep-fought or something," I suggested. Suddenly, I noticed something warm on my chest. I looked down to find my pendant glowing, and it was putting off heat. "Or maybe these pendants had something to do with it," I said. Saké looked at his own pendant, which was doing the same thing as mine.

"That's a possibilty I guess," he said, looking back over at the body of the samurai. Then, after a few moments of silence, he said that we should keep going.

"Right, there could be more guys like that around," I said, nodding.

Short crap, sorry. Didn't know what else to put in here.

Master Trainer

Hey guys, I'll add a post for the RPG but I've got some things to let you know:

Roll Call:
    Mew Master
    Nabooru23
    PokeMaster Jay
    Mew Trainer Rose
    Darkmaster Kagemusha
    SmearGal
    MarillTogepi
    The_Missing_Link
    Dark Templar 8

Okay, we are missing the following:
    google215
    MechaAlphaChameal

Neone know where they are?

First all I'm busy drawing designs for your dragons and characters, so I may change a few things on how your chars look. I'll post the links for the Roughs on Sunday when I should have ideas for everyone.

Uh, Kage will have the inlarged canines, but I don't know about the wings though..... may get in the way of fighting. Just asking but are you a Bat Demi-Human or a bird/dog Demi-Human hybrid......? If I take out the wings you'll look like Inuyasha without the ears! U You'll have a sweatband around your head. Why? Dunno, I just pictured it and it looks kool. I've pictured Blackthorn as being a bizaro version of Keiryuujin. Shorter and thicker neck, bulkier body, small spikes jutting out of the horns, and evil looking.

Zera, Uhhhhh, I try to steer away from so much combination with FF7, so I'll use the hair and maybe a bit of the armor..... I also tried to make Arbiter look more mechaish for a dragon, still working on it though.

Seylin Hatsuki...... still working on him, but based on what the personality is like, I'm thinking half-closed eyes and small irises. Still working on it though. Sojiru..... I actually have a good design idea for him. Shapped like everyone else but with ice crystal spines down his back.

Elena Kai-Prae..... Uh, not that good with cat-people, but I'm still working on it. Tryed to use Lynx from Crono Cross as a reference, but I need to work it out a bit more. Elafresiane looks nice though.....

Amalthea Arran, nice design for both her and her dragon. Kaia, has fins off both sides of her jaw and I'm thinking of a fin for the tail...... Uh, what's a Glaive? O_o

Vared, finished, but I dunno yet...... MTR, your Cat-like Dragon gave me some problems...... The first one looked terrible, the second looked better but I still didn't like it.... The third on is a lot better and I like it, may have lost some of it's cat-ness, but I'll post it and see what you say.

Horus, uh, mind being more specific as to what kind of Demi-Human you are? I'll change a few things, the from another dimension backstory will work here, but not in the fic.... as to the eyeless eyes..... I'll give you pupils..... I'll let you keep the purple hair too. As well as your psychic powers which will be limited in the fic. You can't read everyone's minds, almost seems like you are putting ideas in there as well....... o_OU

Faile Thundersong, you've got a sweatband as well. Well you're and archer and it helps keep the sweat out of your eyes when you're fighting..... Your Dragon.... Uh, question: You said no arms, so, are the wings connected directly to the arms, or no arms a'tall?

Sora Hibari , I've got your char drawn and it looks okay. Your Dragon shall have wings that look like the wings of the flying lizards of...... uh, I don't know..... forgot....... ^_^U Well the design will look better with a full body. Uh, yes being able to speak Draconian is a special ability, but.... I ment attacks or ect....

Chameal....... say where is Mark anyhow?! I've sent him several e-mails already! He better get his butt in here. Neway, I've made Chameal look as much of a Chamealon/Human cross as I could, but I don't have the body yet. I'm going to take Espo (i know he's your fave next to Knuckles) and make him less cartoony and more anime......y? Is Animey even a word?! N/M, and Tiamat won't look exactly like a Chameleon but close. Also, more FF7 tie-ins, I have a design for the Masamune, hopefully it's not like what's on FF7......

Everyone's Dragons will look alike in one way or another, either in head, body, or wings. Why, well, I'll explain more as the RPG gets going.

I'm not saying you guys should change anything, it's just that I'm taking a little artistic license with the descriptions that you gave me and making them look..... more original and that I'm not stealing form anyone. I would like to make this into a Manga when we're through and I have the story written out and ready, but that's down the road a bit. Neway, that said, let's continue!!!

Denisu "Saké" Wamiyazen
    ---------------------------------------

Kage and I continued to move through the fog when we finally came upon two more people standing in the fog, they carried weapons as well and seemed to be talking. One, the girl, carried a spear and the butt was resting on the ground. The other, a guy, had a two meter long naginata, held in a slightly relaxed position. They noticed us and we stopped as they raised their weapons.

I saw ammulets around their necks, simmilar to mine and Kage's.

"Hey hey! We aren't here for a fight." I said with my lopsided smile and waving my hands, trying to look anything but threatening. "We've got pendants too."

The girl noticed this and rested the butt of her spear on the ground again. The guy barely relaxed.

"So, there are more people with pendants out there." the girl said.

"Yeah," I replied with a grin. "Name's Saké."

"Kage Ikagaide," Kage added.

"Saké? That's a strange name. I'm Vared." the girl replied.

And you say my name's weird... I thought. "Actually my full name is Wamiyazen Denisu, but I'm called Saké by most people."

"Who are you?" Kage ased the guy with the naginata. "Common, we're not you enemies. We're all in the same boat as you."

The guy finally lowered his naginata, but still looked tense. "Hatsuki. Hatsuki Seylin."

"Well at least you got him to say his name." Vared stated.

I stood and thought. Something was weird. Here, four people, that I knew of, were being chased by soliders sent by Garm, someone I've never heard of before. There was nothing simmilar about us. Kage was a Demi-Human from what I could see. Vared and I looked to be about the same age, 18, and Seylin looked three years younger. There had to be something.....

"Hey Kage, what Innate are you?"

"Huh? Why do you want to know?"

"Something's been bugging me. Why are we being chased by this Garm person. I've never heard of him."

"Me either." Vared replied.

"Same here." Seylin added.

"I heard one of our neibhors shout that name before his house collapsed." Kage admitted. "But why do you want to know my Innate?"

"Because it has to do with the pendants. I'm a Light Innate, and this crystal is white."

"I'm a Shadow Innate."

"I'm Fire."

"Ice."

"So there are others."

The four of us turned towards the trees and we all saw a girl walk out. She was wearing a light jacket and baggy jeans. The black belt around her waist held a kama as well as several smaller pouches. She had dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She too had a pendant around her neck.

"Hi. I'm Hibari Sora." she said with a smile. "And I'm a Sky Innate."

"Light, Shadow, Fire, Ice, Sky," Kage was counting off the Elements on his fingers. "That's five, only six more to go."

"For a total of 11 Elelments." I added. "But, what happens once all of us are together?"

"We defeat Garm." Seylin said.

Everyone looked at him, the 15 year-old hadn't said more than two words since me and Kage met him.

"We find him and make him pay for what he had done to our homes." Seylin continued, and raised his naginata. "I'll see to it personallly."

I wispered to Vared. "Kinda psychotic for a 15 year-old, isn't he."

"Kinda." she replied.

"I hate to break up this interesting moment," Kage said. "But if we stay in one place too long, Garm's goons are gonna catch up with us."

"Right," I agreed. "I still say we head to Termania, my father has some friends in the area that can help us out some. Maybe they know who Garm is."

"Good idea," Sora agreed. "But we should hide our pendants. If Garm's soliders are all over the place then that's the first thing they'll look for."

Everyone started hiding their pendants under their shirts, or closing up their jackets. I did both, first under my shirt and then I zipped my vest up to help hide it.

"Enough of standing around, let's get going!" Kage said and we all walked through the fog, towards the sea and Termania.

-----------------------------------------

(Everyone else, start meeting up with us before we hit Termania)

~ Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default The Chameleon has arrived!

Ok, its my first time posting a life story, so here I go...

Off of a beaten road, walked a demi-human, he was admiring the new masmoon that was just entrusted to him by his sensei, just before he was chased out of the training grounds. He also was wearing a new pendant with a unusual colored rock in the center of it. Now remembering that little skirmish with some funny dressed dudes with swords, thank the dragon's that he had trained with the bamboo stick since he could walk. His parents left him to the care of his sensei, and the two treasures that he was aperently entrusted with before he was born. He hated his parents for leaving im like that. But that was the least of his problems now, now he had to deal with these horribly dressed dudes with little sticks of metal, as well as find the other legends entrusted with the other elemental pendants. Yay he thought, walking down the beaten path when he herd shouting from behind him. He quickly ran up a tree (literally runs up a tree), thinking what the heck is going on? Watching intently as the same funky dudes humped their way through the forest path. Chamel quickly changed colors to match his background and ducked into the shadows. He looked down upon the silly ants with horrible fashion tastes with a detesting look. "Silly humans" he said, just over a wisper. He looked around and saw the leader of the men, he, the WORST dressed monkey among them. Hmmm, he thought, I wonder if I can take his helmet from here, at least without him noticing. Deciding not to and rather enjoy the luxury of watching the monkeys hump the trail. He snapped a apple out of a nearby tree, chomping down on the suculant apple, he recaped the days events as he always did at the end of every night. He took the pendant out and thought of the trouble and agony that people would suffer if he failed to fullfill his mission, which was to unite with the other pendant bearers and to take out the germ of a Garm guy. He also remembered what his sensei told him before he made him leave.

"Chamel, the fate of this earth relies upon you and the bearers of the other pendants of elements. Only when you unite and strike down Garm, can we all live peacefully as we once did. Do not fail us or this shrine, for we have invested all of our training (and tons of food) to see you depart to protect the security of all. My dreams fortell that you will meet your parents after the war. So fight for your freedom, our freedom, your friends to be, and for your parents."

Rembering all that was said at that time, he rembered the fact that he would see his parents after the war. This filled him with hatred towards them, he felt that they could never understant the pain and suffering that they caused him. Next item that he was given was the legendary Masmoon, the sword of the dragons. The sword itself stood at a towering eight feet tall, the blade lightning sharp. The sword was also light, this made him rember that the sword was made from the bones of a dragon, told in a legend that was passed down generation by generation. The hand guard had the same insignia as the pendant, and the sword had no hilt stone. The blade also had a encrypted message writen in some kind of sandscrit that was un-translatable, this was located just above the hand guard. He looked up and all of the monkeys were gone, so he climbed down from his perch. He took the sword out of the sleath and aimed at the tree he was just perched in and swung the sword. The sword went clean through the four foot wide tree, which fell from the stump. He laughed loudly and shouted, "Come and get me you silly monkeys." More screams came from further down the path, and Chamel thought to himself, now, now your in MY territory...

*patting my self on the back* hope this is satisfiable MewMaster...

More to come

Pimpin&#039; Redmage, at your service.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default more Chameleon

K, here I go again....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The garm goons started to chase after Chamel, laughing as they foolishly chased him into a clearing. There stood Chamel down on one knee with his masmoon unsheathed, he was chanting: "Prepair your selfs for the ultimate..." The men saw this great oppertunity to attack so, without hesitation charged him. At that very moment he finished his chant. "Demise" And with that he looked down at the ground at smiled as the men drawed nearer to him. He quickly took out the swords of the men in one slash. Slicing the enemies swords in half, laughing and smiling a devilish smile (ya know the one that scares the crap out of ya). There was only three men left, he noticed that one of them was the general. "You are the one I shall kill!" shouted Chamel. The general was prepaired to meet such a demise, and replied: "Foolish demi, for it is you who shall lose his life today!" Chamel began to laugh at the retarded monkey. He readied the masmoon when they began to charge. Chamel sliced in a upward ark, slicing the blades of the two men on either end of the general, but took off the generals head. The men staring blankly at the stubs for swords, they made a good choice and ran like the cowards that they were. Of corse they would fall to the feet of Garm, but that was the least of Chamel's concerns at this point. His first, and formost concern was to meet up with the other pendant bearers. With this in mind, he quickly dashed from tree to tree in order to reach the nearest town in record time.

As he got close to the other city, he smelt something that should not be smelt in town, fire, and lots of it. Chamel slowed his pace and changed his mind set from search to information gathering. He undressed in the tree tops and left his cloths tied to a limb. He then preceded to change color and crept into one of the houses through a window. He spoted two monkeys in the living room, or what looked like a living room at one point. Enjoying himself with his craftyness, searched around the kitchen for a snack. Apples, and lots of them. Unfortunetly, a pair of monkeys were with in the vicinity of the apples. Wondering again, but this time he acted with out hesitation, his sticky tounge shot out and smacked one of the apples. It dissapeared like greased lighting. One of the lackies noticed the faint wind change and so did the other grunt next to him. They raced toward the general standing outside, waiting for a report. He watched them and carefully read their lips. "Sir, something is in that house..." said the lacky to the left. "One of the apples I was going to eat disapeared right before I got to it." said the other. " Burn this one too." replied the general as he stabed the lacky that reported about the apple. "This town, as well as the others will fall to the mighty power of Garm! MU HA HA HA!" Chamel almost wanting to laugh at him for his foolish presumptions. 'Well' he thought as he crept along the ceiling, into the living room and up the stairs. Into the room, and out the window he went. He jumped into the trees and began to dress himself, when they lit the house on fire.

Back on the road again, he herd some noise (definatly the kind that seems to accompany a small, beaten road) it sounded like crying. "Curiosity killed the cat..." as he ran into the bushes. There on a rock, sat a girl. 'strange' he thought, 'what could she need here, and why would she be here?' he thought. All of the sudden, he smelt another body. He looked down to see where all of this strange light was coming from, it was coming from his pendant! 'wha...' he thought when he looked back up, there was the other body he smelt, talking to the gal. He had a pendant, just like his, and so did the gal, when suddenly she summoned water at the guy. Another 'wha, this is weird...' he thought. The fight was short and the gal quickly disappeared into the nearby brook. "Extremely strange behavior" said Chamel, knowing that the human would hear. ' No matter he thought, smelling the non-hostility flowing from this human'. Chamel walked out of the bushes to introduce himself.

Later...

"So your Chamel? Another pendant bearer eh?" asked Horus.
    "Yup, like wise your self Horus, are you psychic?" Chamel replied.
    "Yes, from a long line of psychics. My mission is to meet up with the other pendant bearers and take down the mad-man Garm!" said Horus proudly.
    "Same here." (I like to keep answers short and simple) said Chamel. "Say, can you find out where the other pendant bearing people are going?" asked Chamel.
    "I most certainly can!" replied Horus.
    "Shoot."
    Horus began to close his eyes and concentrait on finding the light that the pendants eluminated from them.
    "Five have met up and are on their way to Termania, and the other four are still scattered, though they will find eachother shortly, we probably won't meet up as all eleven untill we get to Terminia." said Horus.
    "So off to Terminia then, eh Horus?"
    "Lets!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'oh yeah, who da' lizad?!' satisified yet Denny?
    More to come

Just posting to let you guys know that I'm leaving tomorrow and probably won't be back until Wed. next week. Sorry.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ugh, sorry for not posting sooner. I've been busy lately. And a glaive looks like this. The blade is thinner though and pure silver

And MechAlphaChamel, sorry to burst your bubble but Horus and Amal already walked away from their spot and are heading towards Termania

Amal
    -------
    I listened quietly to Horus's story as we walked down a beaten path in the woods, heading towards the cape town. It was odd that there were other people who had pendants just like me, maybe even having some powers as well. As he finished, he stared down at me.
    "So, what's your life story?", he asked.
    "Nothing much", I replied. "My mother died when I was young and my dad raised me, always training me to become the best at fighting. I didn't know why he always pushed me but I do now."
    I fingered the chain around my neck and twirled my glaive a bit, admiring its lightweight but deadly blade, twinkling from what light bounced off of it. If Horus didn't have his powers, I would have killed him in seconds. This weapon was truly powerful.

As they walked further, they seemed to near the edge of the forest, a clearing up ahead with a town far in the distance. Trotting, they were eager to get out when a dozen soldiers appears in the opening, their way to escape blocked.
    "Where do you think you're going?", one snarled dangerously.
    "None of your business", I snapped.
    "Wrong answer, little lady", he grinned and ran at me.
    Tensing up, I breathed in quietly like my trainings with my father and sidestepped the incoming blow from his sword. Dodging a couple of more stabs, I brought the glaive down in a horizontal slash and ripped his stomach open. Everyone watched as blood spurted out all of the over, watching the choking soldier die slowly. Holding a hand up to my mouth, I felt ashamed and sick of killing another person. However, I didn't have time to think about anything else as the other soldiers ran towards us at full speed.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

I know what that's like, Mew. I played another version of Elena on another site, and just finding a pic to represent her was a pain (especially since the site had no cat-people pics!).

Been busy on this front too.

Elena Kai-Prae

By the time she had gotten pretty far away, Elena had come out of her frantic run and into a practiced sprint that widened the distance, but wouldn't tire her out.

Noises caught her sharp ears, and she slowed, then stopped. People? Out here? Normally full humans stuck to their villages and cities, but she didn't know what other demis did...

She shook her head, then dug her fingernails into the rough bark of a tree, hauling herself up quickly. She calmly sat down on a branch, one hand straying to a dagger hilt, the bone smooth against the palm of her hand. She wasn't sure if these were friend or foe, and so wished to be prepared.

(Leaving this open for just about anyone to run off of...)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default oh

Ok, well then, that would put me somewhere along the lines of being with you two then...

Sorry for the misconvience.

Master Trainer

Hiya ppl! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply but Thursday was the only day I managed to get on and check everyone's posts.

MechaAlphaChameal: 'Bout time dude. Where have to been? Also, could you start a new paragraph when someone new starts talking? It's like you have three seperate Paragraphs in one jumbo-sized bunch......

NEone see the thunder godess anywhere either?

Okay, I have the skecthes of everyone finished, and only one other Char done. I only have Kage finished and Blackthorn is still in the works may take a while though.... Anyway, I will post a link to the sketches of your chars so you can see what I have. I have the head of your Chars, Weapon, Dragon head & Neck, as well as the symbols for your Elemental Innates. Hang on, I gotta add them all first.....

Oh! I also got the logo for the fic finished and colored so that'll be first. I suggest everyone look at everyone's and since Kage isn't gonna be back till wensday, I won't hear any complaints from him..... atleast for three days......

I'm using my mom's .NET Passport to add these because mine is close to used up. Okay, now they are uploading and all I have to do is organize them....... la ti da......... bada boom......la la la lei...... Okay ..... here they are!

Chains of Dragons, Pendant Bearers and Elemental Dragon Gods!

I'll have some questions for a few of you so hang on, I'll add those to my next RPG post. Hang on.....

~ Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Love the pics! ^-^ Why can't I draw that good...?

Master Trainer

Okay..... now for the questions and then the RPG post....

MTR: I'm sorry, but The Dragon on the top of Vared's page is the one I want to use. I tried making it look more cat-like, that made it look terrible. So I gave it elongated scales behind the jaw instead, although the idea of a mane of fire did have it's appeal

Darkmaster: Sorry, but I had to cut out your wings. The simple fact is why have wings under a cape? So your char keeps the cape but losses the wings. He does get a headband though, good trade, right? Right?

PokeMaster Jay: I changed your char just a tad. I didn't give him eyes like I said I would, na, eyeless psychics have their appeal, so instead I gave Horus the outlines of his eyes but it's all white in the middle.

MarillTogepi: Hope the cat-girl looks allright. Tried using a pic of Lynx from Chrono Cross but I had to toss it and kinda go for broke. I do like, uhhhh, Ela's design. (sorry couldn't remember the full name.....)

MechaAlphaChameal: Okay Mark, here is where you are slightly in trouble. I had no idea how you wanted your Chamealeon Demi-Human look to go, so I used Eispo from Sonic and used him as a kind of idea. A few touches here and there, and violah. We have Chameal. Uh, Tiamat won't look like a chamealon, sorry dude....... Also, could you not have to take off your clothes to go into camaflouge mode..... if you don't, sorry that was just the impression I got.....

Nabooru23: I hope Sojiru's design works for you.

Okay, enough with that. On with the show!!!!

(Starting where MarillTogepi left off)

Denisu "Saké" Wamiyazen
    -----------------------------------------

Our party was now five strong as we moved along the fog covered path. Kage, Vared, Seylin, Sora, and myself had been moving along the trail for almost an hour. We had not seen any interference or disruption from Gram's soliders or anyone for that matter. It was like the whole forest was deserted.

Soon, even the birds stopped chirping.

"Hmmm?" I heard Sora. "That's weird." We stopped and strained our ears to listen.

The entire forest was quiet, very quiet. Only the slight sound of our breathing was heard.

"This isn't good," Kage stated and the blades came out of his left gauntlet.

We stood in silence waiting for anything that sounded out of place.....

"Denisu?" said a female voice.

We all turned towards one of the trees, from where the voice had come from. A feline Demi-Human jumped down from the branch and faced me, I almost stepped back.

"Elena? Elena, what are you doing here?"

"I should ask you the same. What would your father say if he knew you were out here, with...... these people."

"Look Elena, it's a long story and not one I wannna....." I noticed a pendant in the shape of a dragon around her neck. "You too?!"

"Huh?"

"You've got a pendant too. Okay this is stranger than I thought....."

------------------------------------

(MarillTogepi, you or anyone else can continue)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

^-^';; Oooh, I like it. Hekikuu is...O-o';; Not exactly how I pictured her, but it's really cool. I drew a piccy of my chars a couple've days ago...anybody want to see it?

~Smear

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~