Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Relationships, typos, names, and ice cream. ^.^

Banned

Default POLL: Relationships, typos, names, and ice cream. ^.^

I haven't made a poll in a year and a half! Since there haven't been many Polls around lately, I decided to make one today. ^^ It's not exactly the most original Poll I've made, but hey, atleast you guys have a new Poll to reply to. ;P I really miss making polls, so I might start posting more of them. Well, here are my Polls:

1) Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? Do you have one right now?

2) What is the funniest typo you have made?

3) What is the funniest typo you have seen?

4) What is your first name? Do you like it?

5) If you could change your first name, would you? If so, what would it be?

6) What is your favorite and your least favorite ice cream flavor?

Remember not to spam, and post quality posts.. unless if you're ROB. xD

Oh yeah, here are my answers. ^^

1) Yeah, I've had a boyfriend before. It's a nice experience, even though it always ends. o_o' Actually, so far I have been in four relationships. Two were in real life, and the other two were online. I still stay in touch with my ex's, though. ^^ Right now I'm single, but I'm happy. I actually prefer being single than having a boyfriend, as weird as it may sound.

2) Well, I love Zak's typo: "up the shut ****!" XD That was hilarious.

3) Once I said "JUST GIVE ME A SEX". That one's funny, but really embarrassing. Oh, and at ummmm, I was joking around with the randoms because one asked if there were any hot guys. I said, "Zaks a hut goy". @_@

4) My first name is Kristina, but everyone calls me Kris, since it's nicer and a lot shorter. :P

5) I wouldn't want to change my name. I suppose it's because I actually like my name, even though I say it's ugly. XP There aren't many Kristina's around, and I like that. I wouldn't want to be a, lets say, Julie, in a school with 15 different Julie's. It would be far too confusing, and I would think someone is talking about me, even though they're not. oO;

6) My favorite is a tie between Rocky Road and Cookie Dough. My least favorite is anything with Peanut butter. Peanut butter is gross, and it makes me feel sick.

1) Yep and yep ^^

2) None of my typos are really funny, but my friend meant to but Bubblegum Crisis and ended up with Bubblecum Crisis 0_o

3) see above

4) My first name is Kimberly, but most people call me Kimmi. I hate my name ~~;;;

5) Yes, probably to Emily or Jaquilyn

6) My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough and my least favorite is strawberry ><;

1) Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? Do you have one right now? - No, I haven't ;_; It's amazingly sad - 15 years old and never had a boyfriend. I have a crush at the moment, though.

2) What is the funniest typo you have made? - Um... *thinks* I don't usually make typos. I'm too careful for that.

3) What is the funniest typo you have seen? - Jay Umbreon accidentally typed "Og my God!" in ummmm a couple days ago XD Also, my friend's friend was calling my friend a suck-up, but she accidentally called her a sick-up. That was pretty funny too.

4) What is your first name? Do you like it? - My first name is Megan. I don't really like it all that much. There are too many other people with my name ;_;

5) If you could change your first name, would you? If so, what would it be? - Yes, I would love to change my name. If I could, I'd change it to Isis. (My friend said I should, and I think that name's pretty cool anyway.)

6) What is your favorite and your least favorite ice cream flavor? - My favorite is probably either Orange Sherbert or Cookie Dough. I don't think I have a least favorite. I like all ice cream.

EDIT: Okay... I now have a funniest typo. I just typed "*has rats in her shoulders*" in ummmm. Why the hell are o and i right next to each other? >_<

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hi Kris

~*1. Yes I have.... o0; lol. and yes I do, Eamon *hugs*

~*2. Where do I begin? hm....*thinks* I said 'g2g in a sex' to Nate before... common typo I guess :p hm.... I also called him Mate and since I make so many *cough* I'll tell todays I told Mike to go get some dood then I said 'fodd' then I said food. ¬¬;

~*3. Hm... yeah, Zak's 'up the shut f*** was funny, lol. Also another one Zak made 'KILLS SAM* that was...er...not funny at the time but funny now ._.; he meant to say 'kisses sam' o_O;

lol

~*4. Samantha. Nah, not really....its kinda boring, and alot of people have it :|

~*5. I always wanted my name to be Ashley, or MaKayla..... my mom said she was going to name me Mercy or Harmony..... glad daddy changed that =D

~*6. Chocolate chip is my fav!!! my worst fav is bubblegum...YUCK! who wants to chew gum while they're eating ice cream? .-.

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I used to, but I moved recently. One of many reasons I want school to start :>

I dunno..... I make tons... "I will brred with walnuts!" XD lol that was hilarious.

Hmm..... "I SHALL BREED!" By power_mudkip

Forrest. Yeah, it's ok, it's better then being 1 of 83 Alexes anyway...

Artemis. Ever read the Artemis Fowl books? Yeah. Explains it.

chocolate, anything with nuts.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: POLL: Relationships, typos, names, and ice cream. ^.^

kris, your polls do not suck :| post more more more! pcg needs em to at least compare to the games...

yeah, and yeah. teh franko~ =o =D

I meant to say hermit crab and I typed hermit crap a while back... lol

oooo any of sam's XD beelive stuck out to be for some reason, dunno why. and what you said earlier today, kris. you typed like 5 words all one key off or something and it came out funny. forget what it was, though....

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can you guess? I don't like it that much, though... blah.

yeah, I'd like to say I'd change it to like Jenna or something, I've always thought that was a nice name if I would ever really change my name, I'd just change it to Katie insted of Katherine, I don't like it when teachers call me katherine at the beginning of the year and stuff. ramble ramble ramble

cookies n cream. that stuff rox my box oO least favorite is anything coffee or chocolate :/ yucky.

~Katie

Banned

1. no. no. I don't like people :>
    2. none yet ;-;
    3. ... don't know
    4. David. I kinda like it because other people like the name.
    5. I want it to stay the same
    6. All ice cream sux. Except STRAWBERRY :>

Default All you ever wanted to know about me! Aren't ya lucky?

Nope. 17 years old, and never even dated. That's okay, though, because no one would ever date someone like me. Not even me; I have better taste than that.

I never nake tyops. Im prefect,

When people accidentally change the gender of a character.

Michael. Yep, it's cool.

Maybe, but my real name's fine. If I could change it, it would probably be after a video game hero, like Fox, Magmar, or Game & Watch (because I'm allowed to do that, ha ha ha ). However, if I were to change it, I'd like to be Groucho or Crow.

Ice cream? I don't eat much, but cookie dough is the best. The worst is..., well, I don't have a worst, but strawberry isn't all that great to me.

Banned

1. Yes, some that I would like to forget, actually. And currenty, no.

2. I don't usually make typos, and if I do, then they're not very funny...

3. If I did see one, I would've forgotten by now...

4. Ben. It's sort of...bland I guess. A lot of people call me Jamin', though.

5. Hmm...I'd like my name to be...Roberto. . I don't really know...

6. My favorite is probably Vanilla. I would say sherbet, but that's not an ice cream...anyways, my least favorite is chocolate.

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yes, I've had 5 to be exact. My last relationship for 8 months just ended, so now I single again.
    Bah the word would just get starred, so I'll go with when I said "I need a bed guy for my story" In ummmm, when I meant to say bad
    Don't member them all
    Mike, Yes, but so many people in TPM have the name Mike so I go by Mikey to be diffrent
    Nah, I like my first name
    GREEN MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ALL THE WAY!!!! I don't like any ice cream that contains nuts!
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

1a) Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend before?

Yes, I've had several boyfriends.

1b) Do you have one right now?

Yes, he goes by the name Dark Allen and he trains 00bers.

"Please help us, Obi-Wan Ken-Ohki! You are our only hole!"

Oh, it's too profane to be typed here, trust me.

Not telling, and I like it.

5) If you could change your first name, would you?

Nope.

Favorite: Bear Tracks.
    Least Favorite: Neapolitan.

Yes, I have, and I currently kinda do, kinda don't. Long, long story, confusing even me, which I won't bore you kind folks with.

2/3)
    No clue for either of them, sorry.

My first name is Dennis, and I quite like it. Not the most common name, but not a horrible one

Nope, I like it. Besides, it's my dads name and I like the "Jr" at the end

6) What is your favorite and your least favorite ice cream flavor
    Mint Chocolate Chip is easily my fave, my least fave is Pecan Almond, I hate that flavor
    Proud Member of the Public Beatin&#039; Club! HIZZAH!

1. Yes and yes, tho my insistence on not even trying with relationships unless I can see them actually lasting means darling Soo is my first, current, and more than likely last as well.

2. I really can't remember, I have the memory span of a goldfish, sorry. =/

3. See my previous answer, sorry, but I've never seen any typos that really stuck in my mind.

4. Adrian. I'm more than happy with it, why shouldn't I be? I got off lightly, my father wanted to call me Jimi after Jimi Hendrix. Good thing me mum had more sense that to listen to him! @_@;;;;

5. No, I wouldn't change it, I've had it for 21 years now and I'm quite comfortable with it... if I had to change it then let's make is something really stupid like... *glances around room and quotes the first text he sees* Colourpagevivid III.

6. I eat all ice cream, ice cream is the only sweet thing I have constant cravings for, in fact it's prolly coz I get my sugar quota from ice cream that I don't like chocolate or anything. I like those Mr Whippy things that are similar to vanilla but not very, I could eat them for days if it weren't for the fact that it'd make me vomit, and as for the second part of this question I have yet to meet an ice cream flavour I dislike.

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by AntiAsh Superstar
    1. Yes and yes, tho my insistence on not even trying with relationships unless I can see them actually lasting means darling Soo is my first, current, and more than likely last as well.

1. Yep I have. Probably more than I remember actually @_@ And yeah I'm currently in an internet relationship
    2. Probably when I was talking to Nate and I said "ok I f**ked her face" I meant to say "ok I f**ked UP her face" because I was painting. hargh :>
    3. I dunno.
    4. My name is Ashley. So stupid and boring... so I go by Ashlea online because that was how my name was spelt originally and it looks cooler
    5. I'd like to get it legally changed to Ashlea because I like it a million times better.
    6. My favorite is Vanilla and I can't say I have a least favorite, cuz I love them all!

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
    Consciously, you've forgotten it.
    That's the way the human mind works.
    Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
    to entertain, we reject it.
    We erase it from our memories.
    But the imprint is always there."

Banned

No and no. If you go to the chat room you probably know why.

Once when I accidentally said "It love Suzie" when I meant to say "It loves Suzie" (because of TPMBot) but when I said it it sounded like "I love Suzie" XD

When GW Hunter kept kicking Simon and actually ended up saying *licks simon* instead of *kicks simon* XDXDXD

My first name is Kelly, and I hate it ._.

I'd probably change it to Yoshi or Brandon....

My favorite ice cream flavor is Black Raspberry. My least favorite is Strawberry Cheesecake because that's just nasty x_x

1) yes, a few. i'm currently single. last g/f broke up with me almost 2 months ago after a year and 10 months. *shrug*

2) none are really funny...

3) ---^

4) my first name is john and i guess i like it...

5) nope...

6) favorite: vanilla, least favorite: *shrug*

Banned

1. Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? Do you have one right now?
    No and no. I'm an introvert.

Not sure. I don't keep track.

Again I don't keep track of typos.

My first name is Brian. It's fine.

I wouldn't want to change my name. I don't have a problem with my current name, and I wouldn't know what to change it to.

Fav: Anything made by Blue Bunny; Least Fav: Vanilla

1) No, and I'm 14. (Yes, I'm pathetic) There was some stupid "relationship" in kindergarten, but I was dumb then (well I still am..but anyway..), so it doesn't count. =P Everyone either hates me or thinks I'm ugly or weird.... it's some bizarre talent I have.

2) I don't usually make typos, but I do make errors when I'm writing, and I write a lot. You see, I tend to listen to music loudly through headphones while I'm writing, and so sometimes I've actually started writing a line of the lyrics to the song when I wan't paying attention. O_o I've written some funny things that will start off as my sentence, and end as a song lyric. I can't think of any at the moment, though. =/

3) I don't know. I have a horrible memory. @_@;

4) Bethany. =P Bleh, I guess it's okay. At least it's somewhat unique. My middle name is Jordan, though, and I've been debating on whether or not I should tell them my name is "Jordan" next year in school.

5) I don't know. I really like the name "Rosetta". XD But, yeah...I couldn't get used to people calling me that. I kind of like my name, even though it's ugly. After all, if it's ugly, it suits me! So yay. But my last name really sucks. X_X;

6) I've always liked vanilla. I'm boring like that. I haven't tried enough flavors to choose which is my least favorite, but I know I don't like peach. X_x;

~Bethany

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1) Yeah, I've had 2. I went out with my first for 3 years and it probably would've lasted, had she not had to move to France =P. My other one lasted for about a month ~_~ I do not currently have a friend, never mind a girl friend =P

2) [12:07:19] EgroegSirhc: Ash! bun it! [12:07:34] dashirax: *buns it*

Ash had received a doll from a weird old lady earlier in that day and had asked if there was a bomb in it. TPMBot said there was, and I meant to tell Ash to burn it... XD

3) Forrests I will brred with walnuts XD Why he was even thinking of doing that is beyond me =P Forrest also said "The next person to speak I shall breed with" And then I spoke >< quickly saying "oh crap" and Forrest wrote *breeds* ._.;;;

4) Christopher. But everyone either calls me Chris, Cheesey or some people call me Egro o.0

5) I wish my name was technially Chris. I like the name Daniel, dunno why, but I like Chris more :>

6) I like vanilla with choc chip ._. I don't like cappucino at all. Bleeeeccchhhh ><

Banned

"Time to wake up!" came out as "Time to wait up!" X)

"Your Daughter is successful in B.Ed." came out as "Your Daughter is successful in BED." =[

Tomson is my full name. and also... I rather be "Tom" and I don't like it.

I don't know... Aaron sounds nice, he's one of my favorite singers...

Favorite: Plain Vanilla.
    Least Favor: Weird taste ice-cream... e.g. bubble gum

Nope. Never have one and might never until High School.

Can't remember at all...it might've have been in Hangman...

Every single post of Bjarni's! Oh, he was hilarious.

Parental rules, can't say it. I kinda like it though it is used by WAY too many people in my city.

Yes! To anything original...like Kyra...don't ask.

My fav is chocolate or chocolate chip ice cream. Least fav is mint. I can't stand it as it feels like my mouth is burning.

Yeppers, I have one right here at the moment, Ade's my first proper boyfriend and like he says more than likely my last.

Today I wrote "I LOVE APE" on my leg and it was meant to be "I LOVE ADE"

I can't think of anything, but it was probably by ROB

Soo I like, but I don't like my real first name. Soo's just how I shorten it.

I'd probably change it every few weeks, lol, like I do with my hair. Hmm, I've always liked Holly and Jane. Probably would call myself one of those. Or Moonflowerserenity.

I'm not a massive fan of ice cream which is weird because I like most sweet things and although I'm a mega chocaholic, I don't really like chocolate ice cream. My favourite is definitely raspberry ripple and my least favourite is probably mint choc chip or coffee.
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON&#039;T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

Yes, TPM Boyfriend Scott (Modern Casulty)
    Wank I wanted to say "Want"
    Saying Pikachu and you see someone writing it down as "Pick at you"
    Christine, AKA Tina, I Absolutly hate the name Christine >=O
    Sakura
    Strawberry definitely.
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1)Yup, I've had a boyfriend before. I do have one right now, and November 2nd will be our two year aniversary[sp?]. We've been together for a long time and I love every moment I get to spend with my boyfriend. =)

2)I'd have to say my funniest typo would be one where I meant to say something but I said an inappropriate word and the exact wrong time. Lets just say it was perverted and I didn't mean it that way at all. Crazy typos.

3)Probably the one described above.

4)My first name is Tara. Sure, I like it okay. Don't really have a choice, do I?

5)I wouldn't change my name at all. I like it.

6)My favorite is chocolate and my least favorite is strawberry. Yuck. ^.^
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

No, still single. I am still looking for Mr. Right.

I don't remember...

"You are a good arter!" XD

Name's Lowena, although it is commonly spelled "Rowena." But yeah, it's unique.

Nah, I wouldn't change my name. It's unique although I do want to change my middle name.

Anything chocolate. I am a chocoholic. Least favorite; anything with caramel or raisins.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

No, don't care for one

"It would be nie if you used spell check"

Can't remember...

Ada. I like my name, it's unique, but some people can't seem to say it right... By the way, I really don't like the rule about not saying your first name over the net. One, so you know someone called Ada exists somewhere on this planet. Big deal. Two, if someone walked up to me on the street and asked for my name (say, a survey), I'd probably give it to them. I don't see the difference.

My name's fine, and I wouldn't be used to peopl calling me anything else. I like the names Kristin and Fiona though.

I don't really have a favourite or least favourite ice-cream flavor.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

1) No, and no. I don't want one.

2) "I wanted to *** you"

3) ..I can't remeber. I've seen some awesomely funny one...but I can't rember what they are anymore..

4) Imani....I hate my name. Noone can pronounce it...

5) Maybe...I'd change it to Rio. Everyone calls me that anyway.

6) My favorite's probably Cookies N' Creem. Least would be eiother Strawberry or Rocky Road. Ick.
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards&quot;- Mr. Hell

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I had one girlfriend in P.S., yay. That lasted quite a while for a kiddy relationship. Six months is considered a fair bit. Other than that, no, but I do realize two girls are hitting on me at university, or they pretend to be. Gawd those guys are ugly, I see why. Umm, as for online, that's pretty pointless, and I laugh at all those who have online boyfriends/girlfriends... other than the rare few that work out.

Firstly I've never made a typo before, not one that I can remember. As for the funniest I've seen, none amuse me enough to make me chuckle. Most are stupid, and just proves how reckless you are.

I'm not saying it, let's just keep it at Jay. A few people do know my real name, and only a few people deserve to know it. Though it "slipped the cracks" at one point.

I wouldn't change it because mine isn't that common, but I still kind of hate it.

Favourite: Chocolate. Least Favourite: Strawberry. I don't know any of the "fancy flavours", so I'll just limit to the three I know well.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1) No, and no =/. I'm introverted and shy like that. :O

2) Thankfully, I haven't made any that I can think of =)

3) Hmm *glances in AIM profile* this one will do... PunkPanda87: omg I understand something smark :>>

4) My first name is Dan :O. I like it because it's short and no one really cares about it XD.

5) No, I wouldn't o_o. My name is fine the way it is and new names would be utterly confusing.

6) Favorite: Vanilla. Least Favorite: Some of those weird flavors with a bunch of caramel and peanuts mixed in =/.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Nope. I probably will soon, though.

Hm...once when I tried to say " lol" I said ";p;" That's all I can remember.,.

Um...I know one Kris (Angel Blossom) said...When she meant to say " Its a waste of time listening to him" she said " It's a tin kustebugb ti hin" XD

HUnter. :/ I dont really like it since, theyre a few Hunters here and there.

Zane. It fits with my last name :>

Favorite...Bluerasberry sherbet..least....Green Tea.

~Shadow

Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Originally posted by Angel Blossom

6) What is your favorite and your least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b]
    1. Nope. And I probably won't in a while.

2. Talking about Cubone in an IM with someone, I accidentally added an "r" to the end of "bone" in "Bone Club". That was quite a Freudian slip.

3. See above.

4. A really rare spelling of an otherwise common name, with one "t" instead of two. Can you guess what it is?

5. I will never change it. Changing it means I succumb to American pop culture.

6. My most favorite is...geez, can't put my finger on it. I love Butter Pecan. That's for sure. What I don't like are overly sour ice cream flavors, though they tend to be sherbet.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nooooo...

Um...a lot of times when I write lol, I write ;p; or kik. Also when I was updating for Expedia and I was really really tired so it turned out completely weird. I think I said, "You see a tunnel RISE over your head. It's like a statue" or something like that XD.

Hm...usually when people accidentally type another word and it has nothing to do with the word they meant. I can't think of one at the moment o.o.

Tyler, I don't like it at all. It sounds weird :O. It also has a horrible meaning. "Maker of tiles" ~_~.

I dunno what I would change it to. Basically any other name would be fine :O.

My favorite ice cream flavor is Green Tea. It tastes sweet and refreshing ^^. Second would be Mint Chocolate Chip, tasty . Vanilla is also good for a plain flavor. I don't have a least ice cream flavor though. They all taste good though I don't eat ice cream much.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

1) If you count online relationships, then yes, a girlfriend and a boyfriend. But I don't, so....no, I haven't

2) -thinks- I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty good typist I guess on a story I was typing recently, I put 'she eated' instead of 'she ate' -_-;;

3) I don't pay attention to stuff like that....

4) Randi. Well, Randelle actually. I hate my 'actual' name because none of my teachers can pronounce it...it's not RandALL, it's RanDELLE, as in BELL. Gawd...does it look like there's an 'A' at the end anywhere?!

5) I'd change it to something you can pronounce...like April or Lindsey or something like that. Or Stacey...I've always been partial to that name.

6) I have so many favorites....-drools- I'll just list the top 3:
    -Cookie Dough (especially the Ben&Jerry's variety)
    -Mint Chocolate Chip
    -Peppermint (whenever this comes out at Christmas, my dad buys me like three half-gallons and I devour it in about thirty seconds ^_^; )

Least favorite: Strawberry....blech.

Originally posted by mistysakura
    By the way, I really don't like the rule about not saying your first name over the net. One, so you know someone called Ada exists somewhere on this planet. Big deal. Two, if someone walked up to me on the street and asked for my name (say, a survey), I'd probably give it to them. I don't see the difference.
    Exactly.

1~ Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? Do you have one right now?

Yep. :3

2~ What is the funniest typo you have made?

Um.. I dunno. I don't make them that often. One time I accidentally said "be back in a sex" then had to correct it three times. x.x

3~ What is the funniest typo you have seen?

I don't remember. Oo One time this guy was typing the lyrics to Crawling by Linkin Park and he's like CRAWLING IN MY SINK!!!11
    Or this one:
    (beautifuls-my-friend) wihs what
    (beautifuls-my-friend) wshs what
    (beautifuls-my-friend) wishs what
    (beautifuls-my-friend) CRAP
    (beautifuls-my-friend) wish what
    (beautifuls-my-friend) there
    :3

4~ What is your first name? Do you like it?

Anita. I guess it's okay. My bf likes it. :3

5~ If you could change your first name, would you? If so, what would it be?

I can't think of anything I'd wanna change it to.. and I've already had my name for a long time, I don't think I could get used to another one. ^^'

6~ What is your favorite and your least favorite ice cream flavor?

:D I love coconut and chocolate chip. That's one flavor. It's awesome. :D
    I hate anything minty. It's like eating toothpaste. x.x

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1) Never had...most likely never will. Everybody calls meh ugly because I have freckles and glasses. *sighs* u_u;

2) I haven't really made one that was funny....o_O

3) I don't really remember any...maybe something by Bjarni....xD

4) Laura. *sighs* Isn't it pathetic? I don't have any nicknames for it...and I hate it.

5) Yeah, most likely. Probably Amy or Kori(another way of spelling Cori).

6) My fave is probably Snickers or Milky Way ice cream....it's delicious! ^^; My least favorite would have to be M&Ms.

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Yes and we are still dating.

I put in horemail.com instead of hotmail.com

Cant really remember anything...

My first name is Joshua, i like it. Though i prefer to be called Josh.

No im happy with my name.

My favorite ice cream is strawberry, my least favorite is coffe

---------

1. Yes, I have had a few. ^.^''' Yes and I also have one right now. I love you, Haoie! ^.^ Hehe.

2. Probably when I said your my bestfriend and my boyfriend to my sister by accident. x_x

3. I've seen many funny typo's. I can't choose. lol

4. My first name is Whitney. I guess it's okay.

5. Probably something weird because I want my kids to have freakishly weird names. lol

6. My favorite kind of icecream varies. My least favorite though is the minty kind. x.x

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm not sure if I ever have been in a relationship, but if I have, I'm most certainly not in one now o_<

I dunno, I don't keep track of these things.... One time I accidentally switched my character's name in an RPG to something completely different on accident.

Probably a sexually oriented one in ummmm.

I'll just use my nickname, Foster. Yes, I like it. As one kid in my school would say, it's Austrailian for beer!

I wouldn't mind changing my REAL first name to Foster :P

Favorite: Chocolate
    Least favorite: I dunno, I stick to what I like o_o' probably something with nuts or coffee in it.

way to bump a year old topic. don't you know how to read the rules?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by kainashi
    way to bump a year old topic. don't you know how to read the rules?
    not to mention he already answered this poll on the first page too

~Katie