I haven't made a poll in a year and a half! Since there haven't been many Polls around lately, I decided to make one today. ^^ It's not exactly the most original Poll I've made, but hey, atleast you guys have a new Poll to reply to. ;P I really miss making polls, so I might start posting more of them. Well, here are my Polls:

1) Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? Do you have one right now?

2) What is the funniest typo you have made?

3) What is the funniest typo you have seen?

4) What is your first name? Do you like it?

5) If you could change your first name, would you? If so, what would it be?

6) What is your favorite and your least favorite ice cream flavor?

Remember not to spam, and post quality posts.. unless if you're ROB. xD

Oh yeah, here are my answers. ^^

1) Yeah, I've had a boyfriend before. It's a nice experience, even though it always ends. o_o' Actually, so far I have been in four relationships. Two were in real life, and the other two were online. I still stay in touch with my ex's, though. ^^ Right now I'm single, but I'm happy. I actually prefer being single than having a boyfriend, as weird as it may sound.

2) Well, I love Zak's typo: "up the shut ****!" XD That was hilarious.

3) Once I said "JUST GIVE ME A SEX". That one's funny, but really embarrassing. Oh, and at ummmm, I was joking around with the randoms because one asked if there were any hot guys. I said, "Zaks a hut goy". @_@

4) My first name is Kristina, but everyone calls me Kris, since it's nicer and a lot shorter. :P

5) I wouldn't want to change my name. I suppose it's because I actually like my name, even though I say it's ugly. XP There aren't many Kristina's around, and I like that. I wouldn't want to be a, lets say, Julie, in a school with 15 different Julie's. It would be far too confusing, and I would think someone is talking about me, even though they're not. oO;

6) My favorite is a tie between Rocky Road and Cookie Dough. My least favorite is anything with Peanut butter. Peanut butter is gross, and it makes me feel sick.