Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Goldenrod Tower v20

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Crystalmaster Mike, DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGCoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

All the randomizers were created by Aipom Of Doom who has spent a lot of time in to making them for each of the games, most credits go to him. ^_^

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by me)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
    Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. A Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Whee 20 versions of the GT and stuff :O. Woot.

Egro: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem

Amanda: Ocean Gem, Division Gem

Karin: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

(11/6) How often do you lose your temper? Are you a short tempered person? What are your biggest pet peeves in RL?

Eh... I don't lose my temper too much anywhere except when my brother is really annoying >=|. Other than that I don't have any temper problems. My biggest pet peeves? Probably when my brother and my parents act really annoying >_<.

20 SCs, 123. 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Yeah, 20 versions of GT is definitely cool. 8)

(11/7) >> What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?

Danny >> 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: You won 9 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(11/7) >> What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?

For me, probably push-ups. Unfortunately, I've never been good at them, not to mention I don't like doing push-ups... >_<

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Amy >> Mystery Box, Light Gem

SCs: You won 8 CCPs and 10 Red MGCoins.
    for the mystery box i want 2 2 ccps ^^ and i'd like to sell the light gem for ccps polease

I'd ave to say it was countyr western dancing. I probably would have been good at it, but as it is i had to drop the classs becasue it made my back hurt.

I'd like 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(11/7) What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?
    *Sighs.* University work. I'm reasonably good at it (I have an average of 8 out of 10), but it's really exhausting and time-consuming.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(10/5) Do you visit any AIM/IRC/other chat rooms often? Are they with TPMers, people from other Pokemon sites, or other people? Why or why don't you?

No, I don't. I'd like too, especially to go to ummmmm, but whenever I try to go on, I just either get some stupid error message that makes no sense or it just doesn't load.

(11/6) >> How often do you lose your temper? Are you a short tempered person? What are your biggest pet peeves in RL?

I don't lose my temper that much. I used to, mainly at my brother but he doesn't annoy me to the point where I have feel like I'm going to explode anymore.
    Yep^_^ If even the smallest thing doesn't go right, I started to get really frustrated, but I've learnt to control myself rather than let my temper get the best of me.
    Probably the people who act as though they're the best, and everybody else should just treat them like they're the only thing that matters_ Luckily though, they're all in about Yrs 10/11 and I'm in Yr 12, so they never bother me. They're a few like that in my year, but I'm(and everybody else is) used to them so it doesn't bother me.

Um, I'm not really sure o_O Physical activity wise, I think it'd be aerobics, I remember being forced to do that a couple of times a year and it was pure torture >_< Though that might have just been because I was quite unfit back then XD
    Mentally, whenever I'm doing something that I know is important, like a test or something I want to do well on, I always concentrate really hard and that tires me out. But at least I normally do alright on whatever I do that tires me out so thats ok^_^

3 MG's please.

Banned

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

MP: Shellder, Mantine, Slowking, Porygon2, Haunter, Gardevoir, Hypno, Magmar, Kingler, Magneton, Aerodactyl, Persian, Geodude, Taillow, Starmie, Cradily, Lanturn, Bellsprout, Rhydon, Articuno, Chikorita, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Kyogre, Flaaffy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the MP an evolved pokemon?

(10/5) Do you visit any AIM/IRC/other chat rooms often? Are they with TPMers, people from other Pokemon sites, or other people? Why or why don't you?

No,I don't.I don't like chat rooms,and I have a lot of homework,so I don't have time to go to chat rooms....

MG please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

20 versions? Yaye. :o

Karin ~ No, it isn't Shuppet. =/

Kyle ~ Division Gem.
    Scratchcards: 11 Red MGCoins, 19 Stamps.

Amy ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.
    *takes Light Gem and hands over 2 CCPs* ^^
    Scratchcards: 13 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Gabi ~ Hollow Stone.

Hannah ~ Green MGCoin, Division Gem, Solar Gem.

LightNinetales ~ Solar Gem.
    Wait for Danny to update your MP please ;D

(11/7) What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?

Well, IRL, I suppose it'd be Youth Theatre. It's a lot of fun, but it can take a lot out of you xD. OL, I'd say updating the CCCC. GT can be hard, but thinking up quality updates in the CCCC can be hard work.

1 MG Please. ^^

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

Egro: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem
    I'd like to sell them for 4 Stamps, please. ^_^

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey

Hannah ~ Green MGCoin, Division Gem, Solar Gem.
    I'll sell those two gems for 4 Stamps then use the Green MG Coin for my second EMT this month please.

Banned

I'll sell that Solar Gem and I'd like to forge my Hollow Stone with my Flame Gem^_^

Banned

Default MY 3000TH POST!!

(11/6) >> How often do you lose your temper? Are you a short tempered person? What are your biggest pet peeves in RL?

Nope. Never. Don't know. I rarely have these things.. that is 'pet peeves'

Thinking about how to RP. Don't know, I just can't visualize the image, and the words I use are somewhat awkward. No, I still need to practice on that activity

MG please

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm, missed again. I'll use my consolation Red MGCoin to play a game of Guess THIS!

Physical... activity. X_x;; Let's just say I'm an indoor person.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(11/9) Do you prefer games or polls? Why? Do you have your own game you run? Do you post polls?

(11/9) Do you spend a lot of time on the internet? What do you do?

Hannah ~ *hands over 4 Stamps*
    EMT: You got an Explosion TM!

LightNinetales ~ Forge complete.
    Do you want Stamps or CCPs for that Solar Gem?

Cyndaquil ~ Solar Gem, Division Gem

Karin ~ Photosynthesis Gem
    GT!: I emit light from my tail and make patterns in the darkness. I love the sweet aroma Illumise gives off. What am I?

(11/9) Do you prefer games or polls? Why? Do you have your own game you run? Do you post polls?

I prefer the AC/CC games. I love polls, though. I prefer these games because... I dunno. It keeps me busy and it's a lot of fun I guess. =D I co-own the CCCC and the GT, so yes, I own some games. And I post polls, whether in the GT or seperate threads. ;P

I spend practically all my spare time online xD. I'm usually on TPM updating. I'm usually chatting to someone online, and I think I'm always in ummmm. So, I tlak to lots of people and do stuff in forums... yeah. xD

2 MG Please.

Oh yeah, and can I have an EMT? *hands over 3 Red MGCoins*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I prefer games to polls. They're fun, and thay keep me busy. I work at both the adoptee and captee places. I pot polls but rarely.

Yeah i do. I talk with friends work on stuff on TPM anddo work for scjool.

20 games of group two scratchcards please for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I prefer the games, mostly the Adopted/Captured stuff because they're a lot of fun, can help me to waste spare time and, i don't know, I just like them^_^
    I do post in polls occasionally, depends if I'm in the right mood, unless its here which I do because I want stuff XD I've never posted any polls of my own though.

Yep, a lot of my spare time is spent online. Normally I'm here, but if I've been on a long time/come on after a short interval I go to SPP or PUK(if I can get on) and lurk there XD

2 MG's please.

Administrator

Games all the way. I run all the AC-related tpics together with Amy, Karin, Steve and Danny, the 'Who's that trainer' game whenever it's up, and Expedia together with whoever the current workers are. I post polls once in a while, around 2 polls a year or so.

Yes, quite a lot. I spend it mostly on TPM and doing things for university. I also sometimes play games and go to Neopets, check my e-mail and participate in some Yahoo groups.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Cheesey >> Division Gem, Lunar Gem

EMT: You won a Secret Power TM.

Amy >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 7 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

Hannah >> Spark Gem, Ocean Gem

Gabi >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

As for the polls:

I prefer games, because they are a lot more fun than polls (e.g. many of the games I love are Expedia, the PZBT, GT of course, etc). I used to run a game called Pokemon Tribond, but after finding that it was losing popularity with Japanese Pokemon names (e.g. Hinoarashi aka Cyndaquil), I discontinued it, and I'm proud right now to be a co-owner of GT and Hangman, and a referee at the PZBT. With polls, I used to post them pretty often, but after a while, I couldn't think of poll ideas outside of GT, and now I'm likely not going to post any non-GT polls since one of my jobs here is making up polls whenever I can think of any.

Yeah, I spend quite a bit of time on the internet. I go to TPM every day I can get on, and I sometimes visit GameFAQs. I also visit other sites I like every once in a while (e.g. Sonic HQ, Phantasy Star Cave, Yahoo, etc).

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle: Spark Gem, Division Gem, 6 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins

Anything that involves lots of running :x. I'm bad at physical activity in general, but I'm really slow at running and I can't run for long either x__x

Games ;d. Specifically adopted Pokemon and all related games :O. other games are fun and polls are good too. I run the GT, BRS, Pokezoo AC + BT, and work at the CCBA+kiosk. And I post polls here sometimes

Yeah. I post at TPM and hang out in Ummmm. Not too much else ;d.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

3 mgs + 20 scs

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Let's see...I would say physical activity like everyone else, but I haven't exercised in such a long time, so I'll say AP History and Physics work instead, which is too bad, because I have both of those classes tomorrow!

Mmmm...a little of both, but more games than polls. In games, it's interactive, while in polls, you just type an answer and you're through with that. I'm a worker at Expedia, Buena's Radio Show, and Pokemon Riddles, and I haven't posted a poll in such a long time.

Yeah, way too much, but I can't help it! I mostly check out forums, get help on homework, read fics, search for pictures, and play those silly little Flash games when I'm bored.

A GT!, please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cheesey gave me this GT!:

GT!: I emit light from my tail and make patterns in the darkness. I love the sweet aroma Illumise gives off. What am I?

Volbeat.

Yeah, actually. TPM, some online games (Battlenet mostly), occasionally research for homework. Whee.

Both are fine. I don't have a perference.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 7 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.
    I'd like to sell that stone for ccp please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah >> Spark Gem, Ocean Gem
    Sell them for 4 Stamps please.

Banned

Stamps please.^-^

I prefer games.^_^I would like to have my own game I run,but I just can't find a really cool idea^_^
    And no,I don't post polls.

MG please.

(11/10) >> What mood are you in most of the time? Why?

Danny >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box

SCs: You won 9 Blue MGCoins and 7 Red MGCoins.

aragornbird >> Division Gem, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem

GT: Unlike my pre-evo who has an immunity to a type, I am weak to attacks from the type. However, if I was in the "past", I would have still been immune to attacks from the type. I am not found in R/B/Y, and my pre-evo is a gift. Who am I?

Karin >> Green MGCoin, Hollow Stone

Amy >>

'takes the Hollow Stone and gives you 1 CCP'

Hannah >>

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

LightNinetales >> Solar Gem

'gives you 2 Stamps for the previous Solar Gem'

As for the poll:

(11/10) >> What mood are you in most of the time? Why?

For me, I'm mostly in a happy or bored mood, happy because I have a big reaction to good things that happen to me, bored because I get bored kinda easily... >_<

I'd like a MG, 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) and another game of Mystery Pokemon please.
    Knight of Time

Administrator

(11/10) What mood are you in most of the time? Why?
    "Tired but fine" is probably the most frequent. I usually do a lot of work everyday, so I get tired. But I tend to view the positive things in life, and I deal with problems instead of wasting my life feeling sorry for myself when something bad happens; I always try to do what's best and I take care of myself, so I guess that must be why I'm fine most of the time.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Bored but ok. Nothing very interesting ever happens in my life, its all routine, so I'm often bored, but seeing as nothing bad ever happens to me, I'm fine with it^_^

MG please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cheesey gave me this GT!:

Volbeat.

Dunno. Weird moods. I may have an emotional disorder. Sometimes I suddenly feel sad for no reason. I do feel happy, though. *shrug* I confuse myself.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Most of the time I'm in a good moood. I'm not sure why i just am. Rarely am i othereise unless people just irritate the stew out of my or i'm sick.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please Edit: (numbers xx) 2,3,5
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(11/11) Has there been any festivities, actions,... concerning the Armistice of 11th November 1918 where you live?

Kyle >> MG: Hollow Stone | SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 13 Blue MGCoins | MP: Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Gabi >> Rainbow Gem.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Mystery Box.

Charizard04621 >> MG: Wait for Cheesey. | MG: Hollow Stone.

Amy >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 10 CCP's, 8 CCP's.

Me >>
    Mike ~ Flame Gem, Spark Gem, Solar Gem
    *takes Hollow Stones and Gem and hands over 4 Stamps*
    EMT: You got an Amnesia TM!
    I would like to sell those 3 Gems for Stamps, please.

Games. Because they aren't a one-time thing, though polls may return; games, you can keep on playing forever, with new things popping up when you least expect them to. Well, I think I have a game to (co-)run, don't I? I used to post polls, but now it has been a while.

Yes, if school allows me to. I visit sites, read online fanfics (Pokémonic, mostly), keep up with the Pokémon news...

Most of the time, I'm neutral, I guess. Not estatic, not down, not angry... But hormons change that in a yippy, ya know.
    At the moment, I'm experiencing Satisfaction. I've just finished compiling a report for English, and hope to not having to think about before a) my oral report on it, b) till my teacher finishes noughting it...

(11/11) Has there been any festivities, actions,... concerning the Armistice of 11th November 1918 where you live?
    Yes, on TV, of course, but also at school. In English class, we are discussing War Poetry from that time (i.e. Dulce Et Decorum Est, In Flanders Fields, ...), and in History, on the 21st, we're going to Ypres, to visit the sites and the In Flanders Fields museum.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

As far as I know there are one and there are none planned. martin is a very quiet place X.x

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG Credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Mike >> Spark Gem, Light Gem, Division Gem, Lunar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

Amy >> Flame Gem

SCs: You won 12 CCPs and 12 Red MGCoins.

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Clue #1: Was the MP first introduced in R/B/Y?

As for the poll:

Yeah, here in Canada we have Rememberance Day services to honour the Canadians that lost their lives in wars such as WWI, WWII, the Korean war, etc.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell the following for Stamps please:

Hollow Stone X3
    Flame Gem
    Spark Gem X2
    Knight of Time

Administrator

No, and history not being one of my strong points, I must admit I didn't know there had been an armistice on that date until now.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle: Division Gem, 14 stamps, 12 Red MGcoins, 9 Stamps

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

I'm fairly happy most of the time. I get annoyed/overwhelmed by lots of homework and by my parents being annoying. But that's about it :O.

Eh, no :O. And I would never have known that there was an armistice then if it wasn't for Western Civ class last year XD. And I completely forgot about it until I saw the poll :O

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

And let's see... some cleaning out of stuff...
    Trade Mystery Box for 4 stamps
    Sell Lunar Gem x3, Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, cean Gem for 13 stamps

2 MGs, 20 SCS, 17 stamps plz

And also I'll sell a Stockpile TM and Camouflage TM cheap if anyone wants them.

And if anyone has a division gem I'll buy it for 3 CCPs :O

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(11/12) What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?

Kyle >> MP Clue #1: No, this Pokémon didn't first appear in R/B/Y.

Danny >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Ocean Gem | SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps | Retailamajigs: 17 Stamps.
    About the TMs... Do you know a site where I could see if any o' my pokes could learn 'em?
    About the Division Gem: I have one!

Me >> Would like to sell my Spark Gem, Light Gem, and Lunar Gem for Stamps.
    (11/12) What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?
    A clock-radio. That's it. I would like to have a comp, but that's just a wish...
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Banned

Is that the question for MGs? If it is, MG please. I have a stereo (sp), a computer, a TV, PS(X), and a Gamecube. No wishes yet.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I have a radio and my computer and scanner in y dorm room. My room mate has a tv. I would love to have a tv on my side.

I'd like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please. (2,3,5)

Also i'd like to sell my flame gem for ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike ~ *hands over 6 Stamps*
    MG: Lunar Gem

X1337 ~ Photosynthesis Gem

Amy ~ Genetic Accelerator Gene
    Scratchcards: 12 Red MGcoins, 14 CCPs
    *hands over 2 CCPs*

I'm usually reserved. I'm a quiet person, and I like it that way. I don't talk to others IRL though, and I guess I could work on trying to socialize more.

Well... we had a two minute silence in Math... but that's all I know of. I know that many people did the two minutes, but I don't have any knowledge of any particularly interesting events. xD

I have a TV, Gamecube, N64, Game Boy Color/Advance, CD Player, alarm clock, and I believe that's it. o.o;

3 MG for me?

Banned

I'm tired, quiet and sleepy as usual. I never have enough sleep is a good reason of why. Oh yes, I get bored as well. I don't know why, but I just do. :\

No, and history sucks. xD ... *looks at DarkPrince's post* ... o_o; Oh that, ya, Remembrance day, but its just all boring, and even those darn plastic poppies need money. =\

A digital clock. My cell phone. Two lamps. That's about it. I want a TV and a VCR in my room so I can watch Pokémon whenever I want to. :3

3 MG please

10 Group 2 Scratchcard: 235 395 467 167 579 (repeat from the start...)
    >> for the CCP.

Banned

I live in France,and in France this day is a public holiday.But I don't know if there is any festivities,actions...concerning the 11th November 1918.

I have a television...^_^

2 MG please.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm usually in the "bored but busy" mood when I know I have a lot of things I need to do, but I just don't feel like doing them.

Ummm..nope, never heard of that, all I know is that yesterday was Veteran's Day, but we still had to go to school!

Ummm, just two lamps and an alarm clock. All my electronics are in the basement or the living room, though I'd really like to get a laptop for my own room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!