Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

Windows 98. I like it since that wormblaster can't get it. :> *Hugs computer* o_O; Anyway..O'm fine with it, and it's easy to use.
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike, you skipped me....

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike

| New GT!: When hunting, I will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run. While I'm capable of topping 60 mph, I have to come to a screeching halt before I can turn. |
    Must be Linoone!

I'd like 2 CCPs as a prize, please.

(8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I use Windows 2000. Mine is just fine, also it doesn't work with TPM very well since it keeps redirecting me to stupid error sites. That's why I sometimes use my mom's laptop (Windows XP) which is much faster.

I'd like an MG and a GT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

(8/19) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?

I like Fanfics, RPGS, and Adoption Centers best. if one of those was goptten rid of, i suppose i could manage, but if they all were gone i doubt i could.

I have Windows XP at home. it's pretty good, i have no complaints with it.

2 MGs please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Banned

We use Windows 98 on our computer. It's pretty crappy, since it has so many bugs on it. We were going to change to XP, but my dad thinks it's pointless..

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(8/20) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I have a Windows XP....a Dell. =) I'm pretty saitisfied with how it works so far...despite this ebil text virus in the computer.....

One MG please...

...I'm not dead yet!

(8/19) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?
    The Adoption Centers are definitely the main reason I still come to TPM. I love how it's interactive and without DT, my writing skills wouldn't be half as good as they are now. I'm not really sure whether I would stay at TPM if those were gone, although if I did it would probably send me back into ASB or RPG, and maybe even Fan Art, where I haven't been in ages.

My computer has Windows XP, and I'm greatly satisfied with it. Windows 98 or whatever Windows I had on the old computer was horribly buggy, and I just didn't like the way it was. XP is much easier to use and has yet to crash on me.

2 MGs, please, and a crank on the EMT. *Hands over one Red and one Blue MG Coin*

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Tyler >> Ocean Gem

'gives you 2 Stamps for the gem'

What group of SCs do you want?

Mr. Skrusti >> Lunar Gem

Shadow Djinn >> Hollow Stone

aragornbird >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

GT: I am one of the first Pokemon that is not found in the game opposite the game I am first found in. When I evolve, I become a breed of a certain household pet. Who am I?

Rose >> Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Kris >> Spark Gem

Gothic Latias >> Red MGCoin

Christina >> Spark Gem, Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Morning Sun TM.

As for today's poll:

I currently operate Windows 98. Yes, I'm pretty satisfied with its performance. Ever since we needed to get Windows 95 upgraded to Windows 98, many changes had occured. For one, my brother and I can now play some PC games that are compatible with Windows 98, but not Windows 95.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Hi!

Sorry to double post, but Christina (Espeon12) and I have just agreed to a transaction that saw me buy her Morning Sun TM for 15 Stamps.

'gives Christina 15 Stamps'

Christina, could you confirm this please?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

No problem. *Hands over the TM* Thanks.

Banned

I run Windows 2000 Professional. Yes, I am satisfied with it's performance, since 98 just didn't cut it for me. And, also, except for Microsoft Security Holes, that still, would not let in viruses, because of my Dad, who made me get the patch, and instead of getting SP3(the minimum requirements for the patch), I got SP4, and it runs like a charm. Also, speaking of my Dad, his work got me free McAfee Virus Scan. Also, the OS is free from his work too. My Dad works at Intel.

EDIT: MG Please!

Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Dark Prince the Dark Knight

aragornbird >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

GT: I am one of the first Pokemon that is not found in the game opposite the game I am first found in. When I evolve, I become a breed of a certain household pet. Who am I?
    Wow, a Genetic Accelerator Gene?!?
    Phooie, too bad I have no use for it, maybe I'll sell it to someone...

GT! - Hmmmm, are you Meowth?

If I got that right, I'd like 2 CCPs please.

Banned

I'd like to sell that Spark gem for Stamps, please. ^_~

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

[ 8/16 ] » What is your opinion on television series that get recycled a lot, like the Power Rangers and Transformers?
    I dispise them, and hate to watch them. Things like Home Improvement. A good program, but it has stopped production, and after it gets repeated 5 million times and is on every weeknight at 7pm, it gets rather annoying and pointless. Unless, of course, i havent watched the program in ages, and for me, its a classic. An example of this would be Samurai Pizza Cats. I used to watch it ALL the time when I was little, but they stopped playing. Just for old times sake it would be nice to see it again.

[ 8/19 ] » What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?
    Well, it would be too much hassle for people like Gabi if I left. I dont want to put even more pressure on her than she already has. TPM is a really fun place, and I love DT, and occasionally visiting placed like R/S and GSC. If DT was gotten rid of, I would most certainly leave.

[ 8/20 ] » Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?
    My computer has Windows XP, and I hate it My computer LOVES to stuff up, go slow, restart, get viruses easilly, and yeah. Its flash and all, but I prefer simplicity. Its on a Packard Bell, which is allright but I prefer Hewlett Packard.

3MGPLZ

I have a Red MG Coin *hands it over* which I would like to use to play Mystery Gift and I would like to sell this Hollow Stone *hands it over*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

( 8/21 ) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

~*~

*On an updating spree everywhere at PCG =D*

Hmm. Well today's a good day because I'm taking tomorrow off, and I want to try and break my no sleeping record like I did two days ago which was 48 hours. X) I want to get to 72 hours but I seriously doubt it'll happen <_< Anyway, I'm looking forward til tomorrow (Friday) if I had to pick a day other than today :o

1 MG + 20 Scratchcards 123 7 Stamps please =D~

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Spark Gem. | Scratchies X) : 10 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins. =D Oooh, enjoy your Morning Sun TM too ^____^

BlazikenKevin » Hollow Stone.

Aragornbird » You can deforge your Accelerator Gene you know if you had a Division Gem :o

Angel Blossom » Okay, here's your 2 Stamps ^.~

Pidgeot » Ahh you finally realized BRS wasn't the Goldenrod Tower ^_~ Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Spark Gem.
    Edit: Oops I just realized your other stuff now <_< Don't you mean Mystery Pokemon? ^___^;;; Here's your 1 Stamp/CCP for the stone.

Banned

[( 8/20 ) » Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

Im using Windows ME, its ok. It freezes up now and then, but overall im satisfied.

( 8/21 ) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I would like it to be friday. Thats when im going to the state fair. Yay funnel cake! ^_^

2 Mgs please.

I would also like to spend a Stamp on a red MG coin. Then I would like to spend it on the mystery pokemon game.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Interpol HQ » Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem. :o | Mystery Pokémon: Smeargle, Numel, Deoxys, Eevee, Sunflora, Medicham, Rhydon, Azumarill, Raticate, Wailord, Mightyena, Shuckle, Charmander, Zubat, Granbull, Ariados, Remoraid, Clefairy, Electrike, Octillery, Ho-oh, Steelix, Gastly, Pidgeotto, Quagsire :o

Banned

I would like a clue please

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

aragornbird >> Previous GT!: Yes, I am Linoone. *hands over 2 CCP's*
    When did I skip you?

Jay >> MG: Division Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
    ( 8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?
    Windows 98. It's okay. The virus allert automatically deletes any virus-containing attachments, so that's okay. But wow, yesterday, we had like... 50 e-mails, and all of them, minus 2, were either virus-containing e-mails or warnings to virus-containing e-mails. Stupid 'Sobig'-virus...

Meh? Oh... I guess Sunday, cause then there are the most tv series on I watch. >:-) Beside that, no preference...
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Pidgeot » Ahh you finally realized BRS wasn't the Goldenrod Tower ^_~ Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Spark Gem.
    Edit: Oops I just realized your other stuff now <_< Don't you mean Mystery Pokemon? ^___^;;; Here's your 1 Stamp/CCP for the stone. [/B]
    Yeah I did mean Mystery Pokemon XD I would like to sell all three of those items for 5 CCPs

EDIT: Oops.

[ 8/21 ] » Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

Friday. It means that the weekend is tomorrow, and that I would have completed my Assignment last night (tonight - its Thursday). I really dont want to do it *sigh* But I guess it has to be done. Ill finish typing out this, have a shower, and better get to work =\

1MGPLZ

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Interpol HQ » 1st Clue: I can evolve into my next stage of evolution :o

Crystalmaster Mike » Spark Gem, Solar Gem.

Pidgeot » MG/Retail: Solar Gem, 5 CCP's. | MP: Gorebyss, Moltres, Spheal, Sunflora, Marshtomp, Slowbro, Staryu, Raikou, Kabutops, Slowking, Machop, Alakazam, Muk, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Taillow, Kakuna, Swellow, Kingler, Minun, Cubone, Swampert, Aron, Togetic, Lotad :o

(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I kinda wish it was Saturday, so that I could watch some of my favourite shows that are only on Saturdays (e.g. Video and Arcade Top 10).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Red MGCoin. | Scratchies: 12 Red MGCoins, 10 Stamps.

(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I am perfectly happy with today ^_^ I'm getting the new Michelle Branch CD (finally!) AND I'm going to my friend's birthday party in a couple hours. I haven't seen her all summer, so it'll be nice. I swear we're long-lost sisters, we're so similar and we hit it off so fast, it was scary ^_^ I just hope I know some people at the party besides my friend - she's going to be a senior and I'm going to be a sophomore, which is kind of an age difference. ^_^;;

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

MarshmallowEgg: Spark Gem

Erm, maybe Saturday? It doesn't really matter at all during the summer :O. If it was during the school year, I'd say saturday, but I dunno now <_<.

20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps

MG + 20 SCs

Banned

[ 8/19 ] » What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?

I stay because of the people here, and how they get along with you. Sometimes the members fight, but soon enough it's resolved and peace is restored. Even if I was left and everybody else didn't go to TPM anymore, it wouldn't matter because it would start right up again but I might leave if that happens if I don't like the newbies. I'd miss you people anyway so I hope that doesn't happen :O

[( 8/20 ) » Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I run Windows 98. It works fine, but I don't get all the special programs and such ;-; I might be getting a new computer, though so Windows XP might be my next OS... (unless they come out with Windows XD first, lol)

Am I allowed to go back in time :O I'd go back in time to Sunday so I could spend more time with my relatives that just left yesterday ;-;

3 MGs please :O!

Banned

8/21 ·» Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

Friday, because that means I'll be going to Wonderland. Though it's a day closer to school.. aiiiee! Anyways.. not that a day's really a big deal. But Wonderland's fun! ^_^;;;

MG please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Aipom Of Doom » MG: Red MGCoins. | Scratchies: 11 Red MGCoins, 20 Stamps.

Aquatic Fury » Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Hexae » Red MGCoin.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

8/21 ·» Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I wish it was Friday because that means i only have one class instead of the usual two, becuase my teacher had an ppointment that she coun't afford to miss. I'll be going home for the weekend as well, tough i will have little if any access to a computer though.

I would like two play 2 games of group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs pelase *hands over 1 blue MG Coin*

1 MG and 2 scratchcards please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

( 8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?
    I have XP, I used to have 98, and when XP came out I thought it was better, guess not, my brother had ME at the time and I just wanted to have the newest thing to stick in his face :b.
    (8/21)I wish every day was saturday, no school, no church, new epis of pokemon. Plus Rurouni Kensin comes on at night
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

Default Answer...

I think any day would be fine for me as I don't watch TV and there's no special events coming up yet. So I can just play games all day so I don't need to wait for a certain day. Maybe I wish it was Sunday because that's the best laziest day.

1 MG Please.

~Andrew

Banned

I have... uh... I actually don't know. xD Omfg, isn't that sad? xD;; Um, I think it's Apple Works, but I can't be sure. o_o; But, yeah, whatever the freak it is, it's perfectly fine. ^^;

It doesn't really matter to me. Nothing I'm going to do this week that isn't the same as I usually do. However, I do wish it was Wednesday, October 1st, but I don't think that counts. xD

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Banned

It doesn't matter, but I wish it were Monday, so this week wouldn't be almost over. ;-; Other than that, I want it to be June 13th, 2003 again!! x_X I hate school with a passion..

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nala98 >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: Blue MGCoin.

Mrs. Virtual Reality >> Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin.

andyizcool >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Discothéque >> Red MGcoin, Solar Gem.

Angel Blossom >> Hollow Stone.

Me >> Would like to sell them Gems for CCP's.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Elite Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

GT! - Hmmmm, are you Meowth?

If I got that right, I'd like 2 CCPs please.

I'd also like to deforge my Accelerator Gene using one of my Division Gems.

I wish it was August 26, that way I can get the TTT DVD when it comes out. I don't care if I have to go to school sooner, my summer was BORING and I'd like to meet my friends again anyways.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Nala98 >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: Blue MGCoin.
    Ok, I would like to play 3 games of scratch cards for those. Two ofd group one, and one of group two

Group 1 (2,3,5) - for ocena gem
    Group 1 (2,3,5) - for 2 CCPs
    Group 2 (2,3,5) - for 7 ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I'd like to use my second EMT crank of the month.

*pays*

Banned

Okay, I'm going to deforge my Accelerator Gene with my Division Gem.

Then I'd like to sell:
    Solar Gem x 3
    Light Gem x 2
    Darkness Gem
    Lunar Gem
    Rainbow Gem
    Flame Gem
    Hollow Stone

Isn't that 19 CCPs? ^^; Yes, I believe so.

And I'd also like to play a game of GT!. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Crystalmaster Mike » *Gives you whatever amount of CCPs for the gems* :O

Aragornbird » AG Deforge: Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone. | MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. :o

Nala98 » Ocean Gem, 2 Red MGCoins. :o

Hexae » Frustration TM. :O

Discothéque » Retail: Yep that's 19 CCPs :o. | GT: When I flap my wings, the night sky supposedly "turns red". Who am I?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Nala98 » Ocean Gem, 2 Red MGCoins. :o
    I'd like to forge that ocean gem with my hollow stone *pays 2 ccps* I'd also like to play one more group one scratchcard for 2 CCPs and one group 2 scratchcard for 7 CCPs both (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I would like another clue please.