Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

(8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Uh huh, AIM and MSN mostly. Faster that way.

I'd also like to play another game of Mystery Pokémon, please. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps. Triple 7!!

Discothéque >> MG: Hollow Stone. *exchanges the '1 CCPs' >:-) for the Red MGCoin*

Angel Blossom >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | EMT: once or twice?

Amanda >> Lunar Gem.

Tyler >> MG: Mystery Box | MP: awaiting Danny's return... | Suggestion: then what if something went wrong? you wouldn't be able to blame us... >:-) | EMT: Weather Ball TM. I hope you have a Castform...

Rose >> Flame Gem

Karin >> MG: Lunar Gem | MP: Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Steelix, Dewgong, Crawdaunt, Wailord, Lanturn, Salamence, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Raticate, Gorebyss, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Crobat, Electrode, Jynx, Torkoal, Weepinbell, Barboach, Banette, Zapdos.

Me >>
    (8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?
    PM: yep. E-mail: I think I received an e-mail from a TPMer just once... IM: of course, ummmm is my third home next to TPM and the kitchen. Chat rooms: nnnnnno, I don't go to the chat very often... And oekaki: not a chance. It seems to be the 3 M-ends for me: TPM, PM and IM.

I'd like to play MP too, as well as get my 2 EMT cranks for August. *hands over 1 Red MGCoin and 3 Blue ones*
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(8/3) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

If you had asked me when i was little i would have said no for certain. Now i'm not sure. A person's doens't see a table move by itself and not have doubts. So, i guess my answer is I don't know.

Yes i do. For the most part i talk to them on Aim. Occasionaly i will pm and rarely will i Email but i do. And occasionally i go to hat rooms, thoguh i don't talk as much when i do than i used to.

2 MGs please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mike >> Photosynthesis Gem, Vicegrip TM, Outrage TM.

Flaaffy, Zubat, Ivysaur, Ledian, Lapras, Pinsir, Tangela, Sharpedo, Chinchou, Aipom, Kabuto, Moltres, Grovyle, Weepinbell, Jumpluff, Spinda, Mankey, Hitmonlee, Quagsire, Parasect, Ekans, Shellder, Feebas, Corsola, Medicham

Amy >> Solar and Lunar Gem.

I talk to TPMers via AIM. Chat rooms? I don't go to 'ummmm' often, simply because of one unique reason, and that is the attitude change in people. Once, you see people posting normally (like I am now) without continuously typing out ASCI smilies, and then when you spend about a week or two in there, you can see the transfiguration.

"XD, XP, =O, ^^;, :O, @_@, :>" just get really annoying after a while, and... I don't know how else to put it. But i'm sick of it, and it's a shame how so many of my friends were influenced by that. Even you Mike.. Danny.. It's fine one-on-one but in a chat room they have nothing worse to do than waste time on those stupid thingies. It may sound like a grotesque reason, but the thought of how it influenced people like yourselves is just so surprising... and wrong.

I rarely use ^^ but that's probably it. Off topic now, but I simply chat to my friends on AIM. I guess the reason why I'm on there is because I have a few fairly close people from here I do chat to, and are willing. PM is another option if they decide not to talk, or they're afraid.

1 MG please, 20 Scratchcards (1,2,3, 7 stamps)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Amy >> Solar and Lunar Gem.
    I'd like to sell those for CCPs please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

(8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

Jay >> MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 5 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins. Sorry to have made you feel that way...

Amy >> 4 CCP's.

Me >> Would like to sell that Photosynthesis Gem.
    (8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones, telecommercing ones?
    Cartoon Network rules!! Though it's a pitty that after 9:00 PM, it changes to TCM here... But telecommercing, yuck. Though if it's on a channel of its own...

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

(8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

Cartoon Network is sndeed good. ^_^ A lto of shows on teh Food Channel is good to, and some on Comedy Central. Aside from that, i don'y often watch channles taht specialize in one thing.

MG please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Crystalmaster Mike gave me this list:

Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Steelix, Dewgong, Crawdaunt, Wailord, Lanturn, Salamence, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Raticate, Gorebyss, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Crobat, Electrode, Jynx, Torkoal, Weepinbell, Barboach, Banette, Zapdos.

May I have the first clue, please?

Er, uh...? I haven't really heard of these kinds of channels before. *stupid* Yay. ^_^

[COLOR=gold]

I chat in "ummmm" quite a bit. And every once in a while I'll chat one-on-one with them in AIM, but that's not as common. I don't really use PMs and e-mail too much, at least not on the board.

I like Cartoon Network, but aside from that one I don't really watch them. I'm not big on music channels.

From AoD - MP: Spoink, Duskull, Metagross, Pinsir, Starmie, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Blaziken, Claydol, Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Nidoqueen, Sealeo, Cleffa, Slugma, Murkrow, Kakuna, Misdreavus

Clue 1: It has only one type :O

Narrowed list – MP: Spoink, Duskull, Pinsir, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Cleffa, Slugma, Misdreavus

Can I have another clue?

(8/3) >> Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Well, uh.. I don't really know. Probably not. It wasn't really influenced by anything, I just never felt I had a reason to believe they were real. << Yeah, that.

(8/4) >> Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Um.. not really. I talk to like.. two people from TPM on AIM. Oo
    I guess I'm just too lazy to PM or email someone. x.x

(8/5) >> What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

7/7 music channels're fun, cuz I can just listen to a random song when I have nothing better to do without having to watch stupid shows about stupid things, like who can fish their clothes out of a bucket of dead fish faster. Oo''

3 MGs pleez.

Banned

The music ones are good, because like Miko, I enoy listening to random songs much more than stupid reality shows. My satellite television has about 20 different Galaxy music channels for all different genres.. very fun.

MG please.
    I'll sell that Lunar Gem for Stamps, and if I get a Gem this time (anything but Division) I'll sell that as well for Stamps.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hmmm...sometimes. I've PMed Tyler, Hex, Angel, Cynda, and Gabi, though those were really just requests for battles and plushie trades, so I guess it doesn't really count as talking. I don't really like chat rooms cause I'm not a very sociable and talkative person. But I still consider them and many other members as my friends!

Mmm, they're nice, I guess. Sometimes I watch Cartoon Network or MTV when I'm bored. But lately I've been spending more time on the computer than on the TV...

2 MGs please, and I'd like to sell my Hollow Stone for 1 CCP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Banned

(8/3) >> Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Well, I don't quite believe in anything. All I believe that it does not quite make sense if ghost exists. I've seen ghostly pics in the web but what the heck?! They can be created by photoshop! I believe that all things happen in spontaneous action, such that human and all living things are also created in that way. If spontaneous action occurred differently in the past, maybe the animals we see will not be animals but ...pokemon @_@; I wish that happened instead.

(8/4) >> Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

I like to talk to Jay, Gabi, Tyler a lot. Others, I just talk to them through ummmm bot.

(8/5) >> What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

What are them?

3 MGs please

and I'll play a GT too. ^^; *hands over 1 red MG COIN*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Here, I only have the regular chanels, and when i
    'm at school the only time i get t watch tv is when i do the laundry which is like once every 2-3 weeks when i don't go home for the weekends. Then i watch CMT (Country Muic Television). I relaly like it i get to hear some of my favorite songs and see the videos. I think that CMT is a really cool channel. ^^;;

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Default Answers...

I talk to my friend and some other people I've met here on MSN because I think you can chat faster on that than keep posting here or PMing each other. I think this forum is great for meeting people that also like Pokemon like you do because at school only one or two people like Pokemon still.

I'm not sure as I only have normal TV channels because we're not paying a lot of money for extra TV channels that just have repeats of programs on most of the time what a waste of money.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Banned

I would like to forge my two Flame Gems with my two Hollow Stone to give me a Fire Stone for my Eevee and Growlihe (which will be used in the future) Thanks in advanced ^^

Oh and here *gives 4 stamps*

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default I've been skipped, again...

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    (8/3) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

No, I do not believe in ghosts at all. Ghosts might be scary on TV and movies, but I haven't been afraid of them for years. Even if someone makes sounds much like a ghost, they don't fool me so easily.

(8/2) Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

Yeah, I occasionally play sports. To me, some sports are more of an occasional hobby (e.g. basketball), while walking is a part of my lifestyle. I think I got into sports around the first grade.

(8/1) Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

These days, I participate in Adopted Pokemon more, because I tend to only have captured Pokemon battle at the PokeZoo Battle Tower. I guess you could say I have a bad case of Writer's Block for captured Pokemon...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    'points up to the three polls'

I answered the three polls above last Sunday...

Mike >> Light Gem

Err, what do you want for your Photosynthesis Gem, Stamps or CCPs?

Rose >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Karin >> Red MGCoin

MarshmallowEgg >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem

Miko >> Rainbow Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Red MGCoin

Hexae >> Hollow Stone

'takes the Lunar Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

aragornbird >> 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

'takes the Hollow Stone and gives you 1 CCP'

Cyndaquil >> Spark Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

GT: In the anime, I am the Pokemon that Ash or Misty would receive after they had to battle to decide who got me. Who am I?

Amy >> Solar Gem

Andy >> Red MGCoin, Darkness Gem

Rachel >>

'takes the gems, Hollow Stones and Gems and gives you two Fire Stones' Enjoy.

As for the polls from today and Monday:

For me, I think the ones I watch these days (Teletoon, Headline Sports, etc) are pretty good channels, although I think both channels are Canada-only.

Yeah, I tend to talk to many TPMers over AIM, and I find many of them in chat rooms (often ummmm). There are quite a few TPMers I talk to...

I'd like 2 more MGs (if possible) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Cyndaquil >> Spark Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

GT: In the anime, I am the Pokemon that Ash or Misty would receive after they had to battle to decide who got me. Who am I?
    I like to sell that spark gem for 2 ccp please.
    GT: Totodile! *dances* (If i got that right, I like a blue mg coin please.)

Banned

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    [B]Angel Blossom >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | EMT: once or twice?
    Oops, I guess I wasn't clear enough. Just once, since I already played the EMT once this month. ^^

They're okay. I'm not fond of MTV, since it's pretty lame (Avril Lavigne and such ><). I have a better music channel, it's called Fused. I don't know if any of you have it, too. ^^;; But those 24/7 music channels for every genre are kinda neat, I guess. ^^

1 MG please, and since Mike got confused about the EMT, I'll play it once today. ^^;;

Default Try again...

Can I use 3 Red MGCoins (Hand them over) to use the TM Machine where you get a random TM my Adopted Pokemon really need some new moves?

~Andrew

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Just trying a new font colour =)

» (8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Not really Woe is me. I dont really use PM's, unless its important, and I hardly ever remember to sign on to AIM, and when I do, my timezone sucks compared to all you Americans. Nobody is ever on. Emails? Only if its an emergency lol I have only ever emailed a member once, and that was Kevin, and I got a reply

» (8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

I dont quite know what you mean, do you mean Sky? You Americans might call it Cable... Anyway, Music ones are great. Generally, the things they play arent too bad, and all the shops in Wellington (our Capital city) have televisions with a Music Channel on. It makes them seem really modern and cool.

2MGPLZ

Oh yeah, I would like to convert this Blue MG Coin into two Red MG Coins, and then use one of those MG Coins to play Guess THIS!

Banned

I don't actually like them very much, because most of the time, they only have those channels for stupid things. Beside, variety is good. You see the same thing over and over again, you're going to get tired of it, so I tend to keep away from 24/7 channels.

~

Mystery Gift, please!

I'd also like to sell my Darkness, Lunar and Division Gems for 6 stamps. Then I'd like to use my Red MGCoin to play a game of Guess This!. ^_^

Cyndaquil >>

'takes the Spark Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: Yes, I am a Totodile. Here is your Blue MGCoin.

Kris >> 10 Stamps

EMT: You won a Nightmare TM.

Andy >>

EMT: You won a Bubblebeam TM.

Connor >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

'takes the Blue MGCoin and gives you a Red MGCoin'

GT!: Part of my name is named after an underwater missile. Who am I?

Discotheque >> Solar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

GT!: On land, you might consider me a pretty useless Pokemon, but underwater is the better place for me. I can learn all sorts of beam-related attacks, and my colour is blue. Who am I?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Discotheque >> Solar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

GT!: On land, you might consider me a pretty useless Pokemon, but underwater is the better place for me. I can learn all sorts of beam-related attacks, and my colour is blue. Who am I?
    I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for stamps.

Is the answer to my GT! Lapras? Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Bubblebeam, Hyper Beam, Aurora Beam... O_o

Edit .:. Oh, yes. I'm trading my Bite TM to Kyle for 10 stamps.

Originally posted by Discothéque
    I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for stamps.

Is the answer to my GT! Lapras? Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Bubblebeam, Hyper Beam, Aurora Beam... O_o
    No, sorry, the answer I was looking for is Remoraid.

'feels like an idiot right now'
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that solar gem for ccps please

and

I would also like play 2 games of scratch cards group two (2,3,5) 7 CCPs please *hands in one blue MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Connor >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

'takes the Blue MGCoin and gives you a Red MGCoin'

GT!: Part of my name is named after an underwater missile. Who am I?
    I would like to sell that Hollow Stone for 1 CCP please

Are you Sharpedo? Blue MG Coin if I am correct please =)

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Yes, I IM them a lot, and sometimes PM them and e-mail them, and sometimes I post on the secret Ya... Oh, wait, if I said it, it wouldn't be secter anymore. ;-)

I don't care about music channels, but some people like them, so I guess it's good that they exist. My life wouldn't change at all if they didn't. Same goes for the weather channel, cooking channels and similar ones. As for fashion channels, I think the world would be better off without them. But that's my opinion. Cartoon/anime channels, however, are something I'm grateful for. There's nothing like them to get my mind off university and general problems when I don't have the strength to do anything at all. And they can be fun at other moments too.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

I'm selling my Brick Break TM to Avian Freeze for 12 stamps. he should confirm that soon.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but I know here, Channel 1 is "New York 1", which is news all day. I don't really care much for it, but I guess it's good, since they always give you up to date news. Music channels I don't really watch so much either, so I don't care about them either.

MG Please.

~*~

How can something go wrong?

BTW, Mew Trainer Rose sold her Brick Break TM to me for 12 Stamps ^^;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

Nope. The main reason I havent really made any friends on TPM yet.

Some of them are cool, though a lot of the supossed music channels (MTV for example) show more reality tv than actual music, which kind of annoys me. As for cooking networks or the cartoon networks, I rather like them because they usually have somthing interesting to watch.

2 Mg's please

I would also like to play the grabber game three times. *hands over a green MGcoin* I would like to grab at 2X2, 4X4, and 6X6

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Tyler: Sorry, it was Registeel. And I agree, having people ask quesitons would be a good idea... I'll have to talk with Jay/Kyle/Mike :o.

MarshmallowEgg: Clue 2: Its one type uses Special Attack for its attacks :o.

Amy: Your 2 stamps, and you win 2 Red MGcoins <_<

Connah: 1 CCP

Gabi: Division Gem, Darkness Gem.

Tyler: 10 Stamps/CCP's. Almost made up for the TM you bought =)

Interpol HQ: Light Gem, Green MGcoin. Between the Grabber Games, you won 3 Stamps/CCPs (and dropped the item from the 6x6 grab).

I dunno o_O. I don't watch many of them =/. I stick to video games and TPM more :D.

and 20 SC's, 123, 7 stamps

MG + 20 SC's

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I get a Red MG Coin as consolation right?

Well yeah, at least I got the 10 Stamps :]. Oh, also since I got a Mystery Box, I'd like two Blue MG Coins, and I'll take one of those Blue MG Coins and then the Red MG Coin I got as consolation for my second EMT please.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't have an answer. Basically the only shows I watch are Adult Swim and any random show on Fox News. ^^; I haven't really watched any.

...I'm not dead yet!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Amy: Your 2 stamps, and you win 2 Red MGcoins <_<
    I think yo u meant CCPs again there, lol.

I would also like to play one game of group two scratchcards, numbers (2,3,5) 7 CCPs please *hands in one red MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

Karin >> Clue 1: This Pokémon is not the last in its evolution chain.

Kyle >> Well, since you were skipped, I see no reason not to give you 5 MGs...: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Green MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 21 Stamps.

Tyler >> Right. *gives 1 Red MGCoin back, takes 1 Mystery Box, gives 2 Blue MGCoins, takes 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Red MGCoin, gives Grudge TM*

Gothic Latias >> Red MGCoin.

Amy >> I think he did... SC: you get your Red MGCoin back...

Me >> Wanted to sell that Photosynthesis Gem for CCP's (regarding Kyle's question back on page 7), and will sell the Light Gem I got back then, also for CCP's.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Crystalmaster Mike gave me this list:

Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Steelix, Dewgong, Crawdaunt, Wailord, Lanturn, Salamence, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Raticate, Gorebyss, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Crobat, Electrode, Jynx, Torkoal, Weepinbell, Barboach, Banette, Zapdos.

1) The pokémon is not the last in its evolution chain.

Narrowed list: Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Meditite, Chikorita, Weepinbell, Barboach

May I have my second clue, please?

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I would also like to play two games of group two scratchcards, numbers (2,3,5) 7 CCPs please *hands in two red MG Coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

You skipped someone...

Clue 2: When this Pokémon evolves, it will be dual-typed.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

A Grudge TM? Well I'd love it in the game but this is PCG where there's no PP o_O. How would I describe this in the Battle Range, the only other place where it might be useful x_x.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia