@aragornbird: Hehe, Elessar Elfstone, the Elf-friend. Same guy as Aragorn II, but his much cooler High-elven name. I have a Charizard named Elessar. ^_^;; Not in PCG, of course. My highest level is 14 here.

My POV:

We walked back into the Eevee House after a late day out, only to find that suddenly the whole place had changed overnight. There were tons of new faces that we'd never seen before, and a very strange and disconcerting sight up in the rafters.

Aerodactyl and other fossil pokémon were known to be rare. Why, then, was there a huge group of Aerodactyl up there? Um... cool?

Gwaihir sped off up there joyfully without waiting another second. He did a double aerial somersault, then looped around in the air before landing next to his mother. He was getting better at his stunts, and it had only been a short while since his hatching! The baby Aerodactyl was so cute... He was born to fly. I found it pretty cool that he learned to fly faster than he learned to talk. I don't think he had quite mastered speech yet. He hadn't spoken a word, although he could make delighted noises and screeches when he played. I wonder how Elwing learned so fast?

Elwing Starspray the female Dratini's POV:

We came back to the Eevee House again after having left early yesterday to watch a movie and do other things. I was having fun with the other Dratini, but I had to admit, I wasn't really disappointed that we had to go. I was getting exhausted from Surfing around so much.

I still felt a little leftover fatigue from yesterday, so I decided not to visit the pool yet. I saw Ryu smiling at me, so I went to him to say hi. He looked a little nervous, though. He nodded and smiled, but I could barely hear him say "Uh... hey, Elwing," through his stuttering.

"Is something making you nervous?" I asked him. Maybe I could help him feel better. He shook his head no, however, which I found kind of strange. I didn't remember him being nervous all the time, so what could it be?

Lune the male Eevee's POV:

Uh oh... Ryu was getting tongue-tied in front of Elwing. Lune to the rescue!

"Hey, you two," I called, stepping up next to Ryu and giving him a meaningful look. His eyes thanked me. "It's a little too noisy in here for my liking. Who wants to go for a walk with me? I feel like going outside."

"I will," Rúthruin said, flying in from behind. The Scyther landed in front of me and smiled. "I don't feel like so much excitement today, either."

"I'm coming," Ryu said, still unsure about Rúthruin. He looked at my bandaged shoulder where her scythe had scraped a deep gash. "I'm not leaving you alone with her." He jerked his head at the Scyther, half afraid that she might slash at him too. Rúthruin, however, simply looked amused.

I fully expected Elwing to join some of her friends at the pool again; she looked like one for excitement, after all. She wouldn't want to take a boring walk, would she? To my surprise, however, she announced that she wanted to come with us. I heard Ryu swallow loudly.

"I'm still tired, too," Elwing admitted. "I don't feel like doing too much right now."

"It's settled, then," I said, winking at Ryu. "The four of us are going for a quiet little stroll."

I walked up next to Rúthruin, and we left the building together, with Ryu trailing behind (and Elwing next to him, ha!). I could imagine the pleading look in the Trapinch's eyes begging me not to do this to him. I ignored it. He needed to get used to talking to her without choking or something eventually.

Evenstar the female Sneasel's POV:

I was entering the race, too? Oh, what a nice surprise! I couldn't wait to see the look on Yana's face when she saw me right beside her on the starting line.

Élan immediately suggested more training, and Switchblade and I heartily agreed. Elendil, however, wanted to see if he could find A+ again. It wasn't often that a Minun like him could meet a Plusle, after all.

The Unown winked at us. "Élan against a Porygon with a kanji birthmark and a super fast Sneasel. See you at the finish line," he joked.