"Psst! Check it out, Galenor!" whispered Neitiel, nudging the Pidgey in the back.
"Huh? What is it?" asked Galenor, turning towards the Natu.
"See that big bird over there? That's what you'll be some day!" He pointed a tiny wing towards the Pidgeot glancing at them from several feet away. Galenor's eyes grew as large as baseballs.
"Whoa!" he gasped, "They're so big!"
"Go on! Talk to her!" insisted Neitiel.
"B-b-but..."
"You're not scared, are you?"
"Of course not!" said Galenor, puffing his small chest out.
"Then GO!"
And with a tremendous push, Neitiel knocked a frightened Galenor straight into Avari, and was blushing even more furiously than Enya had.

In another area, it seemed Dargonis would make a new friend too. But of course, not without a little help.
"Umm...Dargo, wake up, Dargo" Aeragorn poked his steel wings against the sleeping Aerodactyl, which did little good due to his hard skin. Dargonis simply mumbled in his sleep.
"Dargo? Dargo!"
"Here, let me try!" said Skorg the Gligar, who happened to be flying by. He raised one clawed arm and smacked Dargonis hard, but ended up regretting it.
"OW! That guy's head is as hard as a rock!" He rubbed his claw, which seemed to have turned a faint shade of pink.
"All right, coming through" said Gulliver, who overheard the commotion. With a deep breath, he released a jet of cold water, which splashed the dozing Pokemon in the face. Immediatley, he spluttered and finally woke up.
"Ugh...what is it?" he asked, somewhat annoyed.
"Yeah, what is it?" asked Gulliver, turning to Aeragorn.
"It better be important, my poor claw stil hurts!" said Skorg.
"Well, I thought you'd like to meet another member of your species," replied Aeragorn, pointed a silver wing towards an Aerodactyl that belonged to Kris.
"Hmmm...." Dargonis examined the other Aerodactyl closely, "Oh, she a female! I'd never thought I'd meet a female Aerodactyl one day." He quickly jumped up and flew over to her. Aeragorn just shrugged.
"Well, at least it's better than him sleeping all day!" he chuckled.
"Blagh!" said SKorg, sticking out his tongue, "If only I met a girl Gligar..."