Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club: Eevee House Version 25 (MA)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Club: Eevee House Version 25 (MA)

Welcome to the Eevee House everyone. This is a place where you can let your adopted and captured pokemon hang out. (You can get adopted pokemon from the adoption centers here in PCG). You can also make friends. There are only a few simple rules...

1. No Flaming.
    2. No willful destruction of property. Accidents may happen such as a pokemon tripping and breaking a table.
    3. Please make quality posts. We don't want this place closed.
    And last
    4. Have FUN!

A brief history of The Eevee House:

It was started as a club by Eevee Trainer Brad a long while ago as a club. It was where we could let our adopted pokemon out, and help them to develop personalities. Brad pretty much turned it over to me to run a while back. Then it was closed by LP, some time later due to it being like an RPG. So we spent some time on the RPG forum. On May 28th we were moved back to PCG again and once more a club. This is mod aproved by T_M_L, Lady Vulpix, and myself.

The basis is you adopt pokemon from ACs or have them bred at the Breeding Center. However, you won't find legendaries or Dratinis. You have to earn a majority of 100 stamps from the battle range to ask to breed for a Dratini. Or you could win through selected games from time to time.

Here are some links that you might find helpful:

Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Pocket Monsters Breeding Center
    Poke Zoo Adoption Center
    Crystal Caves Capture Center
    Pokemon Avengers Capture Center

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. the people here are friendly and helpful.

Announcement

We are now having a race once a month. The categories are based on speed to make it fairer to all. In addition, the type of race will alternate each month between the flying, land, and water races. To find the speed of your Pokemon, just click on the Battle Tower Stats Calculator. Since you can't use items in the race and every Pokemon has normal stats, just enter their name and level and you'll find Speed in the middle of the stats.

The race for the month of February will be the Land race.

The prizes will also rotate between the winning pokemon gining two levels or any item from the Dragon Tamers reward center.

This month's prize is two levels. Entrants are now being accepted.

Current Entrants for the Land Race

1-30 - Ref Needed -
    Tony Lv. 10 Male Trapinch (13) - Crystalmaster Mike
    Ryu Lv. 18 Male Trapinch (19) - Charizard04621
    Hunter Lv. 11 Beldum (18) - Dark Dragonite
    Typar Lv. 6 Male Sneasel (22) - Parsec's Politoed
    Xolotle Lv. 7 Female Sneasel (25) - Sneasel(h)Obsessive

31-60 - Ref Needed -
    Evenstar Lv. 12 Female Sneasel (40) - Charizard04621

61-90 - Ref Needed -
    Aries Lv. 30 Male Umbreon (62) - The_Missing_Link
    Jimi Lv. 24 Male Jolteon (82) - Dark Dragonite
    Kiara Lv. 40 Female Flareon (82) - Nala98

91-120 - Ref Needed -
    Tsunami Lv. 60 Male Vaporeon (120) - Lady Vulpix
    Kovu Lv.55 Male Umbreon (111) - Nala98

121-150 - Ref Needed -
    Nidor Lv. 62 Nidoking (149) - Dark Dragonite

Having said all that:

(Amy's POV)

I walked into the new, clean house and released everyone. They went to their usual spaces and waited for their friends to show up.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

<Cheesey's POV>

I happily walked into the Eevee House, not tense, but very relaxed. I walked about trying to get to know the place a bit better until some of the people I knew showed up.

<Mareep's POV>

This is getting confusing, I was just in here and now I'm back out and in again? Anyway... Ooh, whats this...

<Growithe's POV>

Ooh, places to look at, lets go see... ooh... pretty... Better not touch it though, I'll get in trouble! I'll go see some other stuff instead.

Banned

[ I wanted to add that my Growlithe's Speed is 25. Sorry about that. ^^;; ]

« Mai the Houndour's POV »

We entered inside the new Eevee House. Earlier, I yipped at Kris. I didn't want her to leave me; I wanted to tag along. I caught her attention, and she picked me up. Now at the new Eevee House, we ran up to two other humans. Kris, my owner, introduced me to another one. This human was a boy, and looked very different from Kris. Was he going to hurt Kris? I couldn't let that happen! I leaped out of Kris's arms and tugged at the clothing on his legs. He was an awkward creature, and I wanted to know why he was talking to my owner.

« Angel Blossom's POV »

I entered the Eevee House, trying to spot Cheesey again. I walked up to him, with Mai still in my arms. All of a sudden, she leaped out of my arms. The little pup furiously tugged at Cheesey. She growled at him, and tried to knock him over. However, this little pup wasn't very strong, and didn't affect him in any way. What a funny Pokemon! I laughed, and picked her up. She was squirming about in my arms, and finally calmed down. I looked back at Cheesey, and smiled nervously. "She's.. err.. Mai is protective?" I said, confused with my own words.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default My 1000th post! :D

<Cheesey's POV>

I was talking to Kris quite happily until Mai tugged at my leg. She wasn't very strong, but it was quite a surprise. I then saw my little Growlithe run up to me happily. "Any ideas for a name?" I asked Kris. Then Mareep walked over. He sat on my foot and gave me a static shock. I fell over backwards and landed on the sofa again. I sat up, still getting aftershocks from this accidental incident. "need a nickname for him too" I said shakily.

<Mareeps POV>

Umm, oops! Didn't mean it!

<Growlithes POV>

He fell over! That was funny!

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

"What does that sign say, Neitiel?" asked a gleaming silver Skarmory, who stood in the shadow of a rather large building.
    "Let's see here," said a plump Natu, who read the bold, colorful letters on the front of the building, "It's says The Eevee House".
    "The Eevee House? Why aren't we going to a bird house?" inquired the Skarmory with a tone of confusion. He turned around to face another bird, but this one wasn't a Pokemon, he was the Skarmory's owner.
    "It's okay, Aeragorn, it's not just a place for Eevees. Any Pokemon can hang out there and make new friends," said the owner, "Besides, I think it'll be a good chance for you guys to meet other Pokemon belonging to other trainers."
    "Well, okay, Elessar," replied Aeragorn, "Let's head on in then!"

Elessar and his two bird Pokemon glided swiftly past the doors of the building. As soon as they entered, several heads whirled around and gazed in their direction. Many of them were thoroughly surprised to see that the owner of the two Pokemon was not a human at all, but a bird! Elessar, however, ignored the many stares and whispers directed at him and reached into his shabby brown bag to pull out several PokeBalls.
    "All right, you guys, come on out!"
    And soon, there were several bright flashes of white light that revealed a snoozing Aerodactyl, a hovering Gligar and Wingull, a pudgy Torchic, a British Pidgey, a very excited Swablu, a Taillow, and a Spanish Farfetch'd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

~*~Gothic's POV~*~
    I smiled slightly as I entered the fresh and clean Eevee House. I grabbed Socrate's Poke'Ball and let her out to play...and if she could find any of her friends. I waved towards the others, glad to see them again.

...I'm not dead yet!

[Arashi's View]

I walked into the Club and waved to all the Trainers. The others ran by me, running over to old friends.
    Grinning, I sat on the couch next to Kris and held up my paw for a high five. She slapped it and laughed as I did a dance.
    "Where's RJ and Starlight?" aragorn asked from his place on the couch.
    "Going to do something with the Dragon Tamers I think," I said, leaning back on the couch. I suddenly grinned and looked around at the people and bird. "That means I have to play for her in Hangman."
    The others laughed.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

<Cheesey's POV>

Still rather shocked, I got up shakily and walked over to talk to RJ. Man, I hadn't seen her in a while. Growlithe bounced along and Mareep trotted curiously. I was glad to see RJ again.

<Mareep's POV>

I'm not used to seeing so many people. It's fun though! I've never met this 'RJ', but she looks nice. I'm looking forward to meeting all these people! They seem really nice!

<Growlithes POV>

Another person! Yay! I like meeting people. Ooh, whats that... Oh, Chris is saying I shouldn't touch it. Maybe its valuable. Who knows? It's all glassy so I suppose it could be. Anyway, I wanna meet a new person!

Elite Trainer

(OFF) YAY! RJ's back!
    BTW, My RPG name is Elessar, not Aragorn. Okay now:

"Oooh, who does the Typhlosion belong to?" asked Enya the Torchic in amazement.
    "Oh, that's one of RJ's Pokemon, Arashi," replied Elessar, whose face had brightened up, "RJ must be back from his vacation. He hasn't been here for almost a week!"
    "Well, I think I'll make myself comfortable with him," sighed Enya dreamily, "He's so big and muscular. And a gorgeous Fire-type too!"
    Enya quickly walked over to Arashi, blushing slightly as she attempted to say hello.

Banned

Trudging over to the couch, I screamed and tripped upon noticing a bird sitting on the couch. He peered towards me, as I glanced back, barely peeking over the side of the couch. "Hello!" he chirped a bit, blinking at me as if I was odd. Me, odd? Never!

"Hiiii... ya?" I asked, puzzled, then poked at him a bit. He squeaked and glared at me, then I looked towards Cheesey, Kris and Arashi.

Recently withdrawing himself from the debate with Gimli, Curse now wandered aimlessly around the living room, the Blaziken tossing a glance over to Arashi. He had to deal with a Typhlosion in this gang, Pyralis, and didn't seem to keen on another. So he continued to watch him wearily, and noticed little Enya hopping over to the Typhlosion. He smiled softly, but continued to pace.

But he hanged back, then Lorne landed behind of him, head tilted. The large Charizard yawned and stretched his wings, nearly hitting the wall, then merely stood there. Avari soon followed, the large Pidgeot glancing curiously towards Elessar.

Banned

Kevin's POV
    ~~~~~~~~
    I walk in, and I throw 4 Pokeballs.

"Go, everyone!"
    ~~~~~~~~
    Here's a recap of my team:

Brawler the Male Poochyena.

Volcan the Male Numel.

Zel the Male Roselia.

And a new Male Electrike named Sparks.
    ~~~~~~~~

Sparks' POV
    ~~~~~~~~
    Woah! Check out this place! It's so awesome!
    *Runs around*
    ~~~~~~~~

Zel's POV(thinking to self)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Gee, I hope after all this adopting and stuff, that my master still has time for me!

Banned

« Angel Blossom's POV »

I laughed as the little Mareep shyly apologized to Cheesey. The Growlithe found it amusing, and giggled when Cheesey fell. It seems as if the two Pokemon have quickly bonded with him. It was nice to see. "Any ideas for a name?" Cheesey asked, pointing at his two new Pokemon. I wasn't very good with names, but I gave it a try. "How about Lightning?" I asked, looking at his Mareep. "As for your Growlithe, there is a name in Japanese that means warrior - Kane," I said. I shrugged, since I knew I wasn't very good with names.

I took out my Pokeball, and let out Echo and my nameless Aerodactyl. The Aerodactyl frightened a few Pokemon, although she is very kind for a Pokemon with such a bad reputation. I pointed at the large Pokemon, and asked Cheesey a question.

"I'm thinking of naming her Kiera, what do you think?"

« Echo the Eevee's POV »

Kris let me out of my Pokeball, and let me run back to my parents. I soon remembered what we were doing earlier, so we continued walking together. My mother and father were watching me. They walked behind me, making sure I wouldn't be harmed. They seemed a bit confused at first, but followed me anyway. While I ran, I observed the large house. It wasn't full of commotion, since the Pokemon weren't very loud. All I could hear were different Pokemon and humans speaking, splashes of water, and footsteps. Around me were different Pokemon. Most were talking to each other. I also noticed that some of the Pokemon were playing with each other. They were being chased by one Pokemon, and seemed like they were trying to get away. I heard one say the game was named "tag", and it looked like a lot of fun! I wasn't a quick runner, but I wanted to try. Quickly, I turned around, facing my two parents. "I want to play.. tag," I said. Now that I spoke clear, I hoped they'd understand me. I also hoped one of them knew how to play, since I wasn't an expert on "tag".

« Aerodactyl's POV »

I popped out of the Pokeball, flapping my wings. I was new to her team, and I didn't know any other Pokemon. I shyly looked around, observing all of the Pokemon and humans. I tried to greet them, but they were afraid. Oh, being a big Pokemon had it's disadvantages, too. I was standing next to my lovely owner, Kris, who was introducing me to another human. Hopefully I wouldn't scare him. She asked him if she should name me Kiera. I liked the name, but Kris had to think of it.

[Arashi's View]

"Sorry, Cheesey. RJ's not here at the moment. Off with the Dragon Tamers. Couldn't take me along because I'm a Captee."
    Cheesey's face dropped and I smiled. "Don't worry, she'll be back soon."
    I watched as a Torchic hopped up to me. Tilting my head, I smiled as she mumbled out a 'hello'.
    "Hi, how's it going?" I asked, grinning down at her.
    "Good," she said softly and looked up at me nervously. "I'm Enya."
    "Arashi, means storm in Japanese. Or so says my Trainer," I chuckled.
    A movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Looking up with one eye, I watched as a Blaziken paced the ground, watching me. Smirking, I stood up and gently picked up the Torchic in one hand. I walked over to Fighting hybrid and held out a paw to him.
    "Hey, I'm Arashi and this is my friend, Enya."

[Ram's View] *you know this will involve caffeine*

I snuck around the corner, tongue poked between my chops. Looking up, I took a look out and grinned as no one was watching me. I took another step and ran into something fuzzy.
    "Ram, you know you're not supposed to be near the kitchen," Mona said, tail in her left hand.
    Grinning sheepishly, I backed up and bolted off to a plant, waiting for the kitchen to become unguarded.

[Joey's View]

Timidly, I walked up to Cheesey, looking up at the human with large eyes. Smiling, I held out a paw.
    "I'm Joey," I said, smiling up at the larger being.

[Genbu's View] *new guy*

I looked around nervously at the others. I was pretty new and had no friends besides RJ's team. Shaking a bit, I followed after Ano, the Anorith as he scuttled across the floor.

[Spider's View]

Looking around, I saw Sky up in the rafters and followed him up. Settling down I watched as he turned his attention to a new Aerodactyl. His eye glinted with delight and he flapped down to the Aerodactyl.
    "Hi," he cooed, "I'm Sky and this is my friend, Spider."
    I walked up to them, watching as the large ancient creature gazed at my small Mankey body. I smiled and nodded with Sky.

Elite Trainer

"Psst! Check it out, Galenor!" whispered Neitiel, nudging the Pidgey in the back.
    "Huh? What is it?" asked Galenor, turning towards the Natu.
    "See that big bird over there? That's what you'll be some day!" He pointed a tiny wing towards the Pidgeot glancing at them from several feet away. Galenor's eyes grew as large as baseballs.
    "Whoa!" he gasped, "They're so big!"
    "Go on! Talk to her!" insisted Neitiel.
    "B-b-but..."
    "You're not scared, are you?"
    "Of course not!" said Galenor, puffing his small chest out.
    "Then GO!"
    And with a tremendous push, Neitiel knocked a frightened Galenor straight into Avari, and was blushing even more furiously than Enya had.

In another area, it seemed Dargonis would make a new friend too. But of course, not without a little help.
    "Umm...Dargo, wake up, Dargo" Aeragorn poked his steel wings against the sleeping Aerodactyl, which did little good due to his hard skin. Dargonis simply mumbled in his sleep.
    "Dargo? Dargo!"
    "Here, let me try!" said Skorg the Gligar, who happened to be flying by. He raised one clawed arm and smacked Dargonis hard, but ended up regretting it.
    "OW! That guy's head is as hard as a rock!" He rubbed his claw, which seemed to have turned a faint shade of pink.
    "All right, coming through" said Gulliver, who overheard the commotion. With a deep breath, he released a jet of cold water, which splashed the dozing Pokemon in the face. Immediatley, he spluttered and finally woke up.
    "Ugh...what is it?" he asked, somewhat annoyed.
    "Yeah, what is it?" asked Gulliver, turning to Aeragorn.
    "It better be important, my poor claw stil hurts!" said Skorg.
    "Well, I thought you'd like to meet another member of your species," replied Aeragorn, pointed a silver wing towards an Aerodactyl that belonged to Kris.
    "Hmmm...." Dargonis examined the other Aerodactyl closely, "Oh, she a female! I'd never thought I'd meet a female Aerodactyl one day." He quickly jumped up and flew over to her. Aeragorn just shrugged.
    "Well, at least it's better than him sleeping all day!" he chuckled.
    "Blagh!" said SKorg, sticking out his tongue, "If only I met a girl Gligar..."

Banned

Squaking a bit, Avari took a step back, then noticed a furiously blushing Pidgey gazing up at her. Chirping lightly, the Pidgeot blinked, then nodded her head towards him. "'Ello," she said, beaming a bit, "I'm Avari. Who are you?"

Rock DJ allowed a grin to cross upon her face. It seemed quite a few more Aerodactyls had appeared within the house, and she focused her sight upon a nameless female and a male named Dragonis. Fluttering over to introduce herself to them, she decided chatting with others of her kind would pass the time until Karin would come back.

Looking up in surprise whenever the Typhlosion approached him, he learned of his name, which was Arashi. "Pleased to meet you," he welcomed, "I already know little Enya." he smiled again, then shook Arashi's paw with his clawed hand. "My name is Curse. Lovely, huh?" smirking, he turned whenever he heard the large Charizard behind him grunt. "And that's Lorne, who obviously feels left out."

Smiling whenever Echo stuttered the word tag, the Umbreon pounced towards her son, who laughed and dodged. His speed was already growing a bit. Smirking, she chased after him, then motioned for Apollo to follow her.

Elite Trainer

Looking up at the tall Pidgeot, Galenor felt himself shrinking steadily. Did she just ask me a question?, he thought, oh, I have to give a reply!
    "Um, m-my n-n-name is G-G-Gam, um, I mean, G-G-Ga-Ga-"
    Neitiel quickly hopped behind Galenor and kicked him in the rear, a perfect cure for his case of stuttering.
    "Oh, I meant, my name is Galenor. Um...nice to meet you!" He stretched out his wing and shook Avari's much larger one, sighing in relief.
    "And I'm Neitiel!" said the Natu, hopping up from behind Galenor.

Dargonis turned around to see another female Aerodactyl staring back at him.
    "Wow! Another one!" he exclaimed, both surprised and pleased, "Looks like our species is far from extinct!"
    The other two ancient Pokemon chuckled and the three introduced themselves to each other.

Enya's eyes wavered between the Typhlosion, the Blaziken, the Charizard, and back onto the Blaziken again. She had never seen so many Fire Pokemon like her in one place. And big ones too, she had to stretch her short neck as far as physically possible to meet their faces.
    "Whoa, you are all so big and evolved and everything!" she said with great admiration, "And me, I'm just a little Torchic!"

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

::My POV::

I walked into the Eevee House and released all my Pok&eacute;mon, waved to everyone, and then I sat down on the couch, bored as usual -.-;;

::Aiko the Female Delcatty's POV::

I came back out into the new Eevee House, unable to have finished talking to Arwen before. So I walked over to her and nuzzled her, asking, "So how have you been?" gently, wanting to know my daughter better.

::Belisama the Female Vulpix's POV::

I came out into the bustling Eevee House, it sure filled fast ^^;. I was really bored and I flopped down on the carpet with my head on my arms. I wondered what to do.

:pectra the Female Gastly's POV::

I saw Socrate had just been released from her Pok&eacute; Ball and I hovered to her, doing another flip which I loved to do and I asked her, "So how about we continue that game of Shadow Tag?"

::Vida the Female Electrike's POV::

Hyper! Hyper! Hyper! That's how I felt as we stepped foot into the new Eevee House. I ran around in circles, wondering what I could do.

::Wolfwood the Male Houndour's POV::

I sniffed around the Eevee House, looking around for Banshee. I wondered where she was and what we would do now.

::Garuda the Male Torchic's POV::

I fluttered over to Enya and greeted her with a friendly "Hi." smiling. I noticed she was looking at four large fire Pok&eacute;mon and I stared at the three too. I raised my eyebrows, "Wow, you guys must have worked hard to become so strong." I said a bit nervously.

:: Dynamo the Female Mareep's POV ::

I wandered around, and I noticed another Mareep who looked pretty excited. I went to him and simply said, "Hi, who are you? ^_^"

::Apollo the Male Absol's POV::

I chuckled as Echo told Glory and me that he wanted to play tag. He wanted to know how to play too. "It's an easy game. You just run away from whoever's 'it', and if you're 'it', you try to get everyone. Mommy's it." I stuck my tongue out at Glory and ran off with Echo.

::Eben Avis the Male Aerodactyl's POV::

I was about to swoop out of the house when I noticed the large amount of Aerodactyl in here. I flew over to them and managed a stupid grin and a "Hi."

::Tototl the Male Natu's POV::

I flew to my perch on the rafters as usual and stared up at the sky solemnly, tracing the stars and looking to the future. At the same time, I was looking over the past as well, one of my eyes closed to do that. This world was surely interesting, and mystifying as well.

::Aure the Female Pidgey's POV::

I noticed a rather red colored Pidgey and a fearsome looking Pidgeot in the house and I flew over to them, cocking my head and asking, "What's going on here?" a bit confused.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

~*~Gothic's POV~*~
    I sighed and sat on the floor...alone...bored...hoping somebody would notice me in the near future. I felt bad because I started school in 10 days...and I didn't want to start so soon. Sighing, I listened to Evanescence on my CD Discman and watched my Shuppet, Socrate, with Avian's Gastly....at least she found a friend. I hope I can soon find an Eevee or Eeveeloution in the Capture Center...preferably a female Espeon.

<><>Socrate's POV<><>
    I nodded to Spectra after she floated towards me, grinning slightly, "Sure..we can start again." I grinned again, this time anime-style. But before we started, I looked over towards Laura, my trainer, she looked depressed again...I hope she wouldn't lose all faith.

...I'm not dead yet!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

~Cheesey's POV~

RJ wasn't here, but her little pokemon Joey was. I knelt down to him and introduced myself. When I stood up, Kris suggested calling my little Mareep Lightning. A good idea, since he regularly gives out little sparks and occasionally shocks me. And I think calling Growlithe Kane is a good idea, because after all, he's going to grow into an Arcanine one day. She also asked me whether she should call her new Aerodactyl Kiera. "It's a nice name" I replied, "You should call her that". I looked around and saw Tyler on the sofa's looking rather bored. I said "excuse me" to Kris and walked over to him.

Lightning the male Mareep's POV

Aww, we aren't going to meet this 'RJ' right now. Oh well... Hey! This girl, I think it's Kris, said I should be called Lightning! I like that name *bleats*. Hey, it's someone else Chris knows! How many people does he know?

Kane the female Growlithe's POV

I'm a warrior? *barks* Yay, I wanna be a warrior, all tough and respected! Eeeep! An Aerodactyl! *Growlithe frowns* they scare me. *still rather shaky, Growlithe follows me to see Tyler*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Ace's POV]

I was sitting, just as bored as I could be, when I thought I saw someone familiar sneek past me. I did a double take and watched her. It was Ram, one of the most entergetic and hyper Pokemon I've ever met. At least, I thought I'd met her before, I might be making a mistake and thinking she was someone else.

Ram had run into someone else and bolted behind a plant, appearently waiting for the kitchen to become unguarded. Yup, that was the Ram I remembered. I wondered if she would remember who I was. I sneakly and quietly walked behind Ram before I spoke.

"Hey Ram, remember me?" I said loudly. I smiled when she jumped at the sound of my voice. She looked very puzzled for a moment, which led me to believe she didn't remember me.

"I am that little Growlithe that used to chase you and make fun of you because you were a girl. It was little puppy stuff, you know? 'Course, I'm not so little anymore." I said proudly, puffing out my chest. Ram still looked confused, but I decided I would just sit there until she remembered or at least said that she didn't remember me.

[Misu's POV]

I watched as Ace was talking to someone else. I then spotted the kitchen doorway and felt my tummy rumble. I know I could have easily asked Tara for something to eat, but I wanted to look around myself, first. I walked past everyone else and into the kitchen.

Looking around, I saw the large cabinets and the fridge. I stared at the top of the freezer top and remembered the story that Tara and BlueShadow told me. It took place when Blue was younger and a bit of a goof ball. He had captured Nala, wrapped her up in ductape and left her to laugh, scream, and struggle, sitting on top of the fridge or a cabinet, one. Everyone had loved seeing the sight, as not much excitement happened around here. But them some darn party poopers spoiled Blue's fun and told him to stop clowning around. I bet Nala was ready to come down, anyways. Maybe I could talk the Dragonite into doing it again, sometime. Then I could see the story come to life for myself! Yeah, I might do that...
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Banned

Chuckling as the Pidgey stuttered nervously, a little psychic bird bounced over, and suddenly he was cured. Avari raised a brow but somehow grinned towards the two, and they introduced themselves to her. "Pleasure to meet you Galenor, Neitiel." she replied towards them, voice smooth. Then another little Pidgey flew over, her head tilted the slightest.

"What's going on here?" she inquired, slightly puzzled.

Squaking a bit and flapping her large wings, the Pidgeot let out an amused chirp. "Just introducing myself. You're Aure, right?" raising a brow towards the Pidgey, she continued, "I think I've seen you around here."

"You'll grow up like us someday, little Enya." Curse grinned towards the Torchic, then saw Pyralis scurrying over, worried he'd miss the fire gathering that seemed to be going on. The Typhlosion greeted everyone with bright, curious eyes, then reached out a paw towards Arashi.

"Hello," the Typhlosion said to the other, "My name is Pyralis." He then reached up a paw and shook one of Enya's wings.

"Why can't you be that polite when I'm around?" Curse snorted, rolling his eyes towards the other fire type, who merely shot him a wild grin.

Lorne ignored his two fire companions and also shook Arashi's paw. "Ignore them," the Charizard grunted, pointing a claw towards the Blaziken and Typhlosion, "They're annoying." he winced when two glares were directed towards him. "What? Just trying to give good advice."

Then another Torchic bounced over, and Lorne greeted him also, "Hello! I'm Lorne. And yes, I did work hard." the large Charizard puffed out his chest, then his face fell when Curse and Pyralis snickered behind him.

Huddling against the wall, Banshee raised one of her eyesbrows when noticing Wolfwood walking by, glancing around as if looking for something. Most likely her, of course. Crouching to the ground, she paused for a few moments, then pounced with all her might. Dragging the other Houndour to the ground with her, she chuckled at his bewildered expression that faded into a knowing look. He should have expected that, of course, but he seemed to busy in looking that he didn't expect what he was looking for the spring out on him.

"It seems so!" Rock DJ grinned, amused by what Dragonis had just previously said. "Can't keep us down, huh?" she chuckled a bit, then greeted Eben Avis whenever he flew over towards them.

"Hi." he said, smoothly, a stupid grin plastered across his face.

Hopefully Dodger, little Gwaihir and Vampyr would be here soon. Can't have them missing the Aerodactyl gathering that was happening.

"Hey!" Glory frowned, but the Umbreon was still amused, the rings on her glowing golden like they seemed to do so much now. "No fair." she smirked, then with agile speed, took off after Apollo who she saw clearly while Echo was hiding and giggling to himself. She caught sight of the Eevee out of the corner of her eyes and smiled at him, then boosted his confidence with a short, "Hmm. I wonder where Echo could be."

Yawning boredly, Willow sat on the couch, swinging seven of her nine ivory tails about. They whipped at the air as scarlet eyes scanned the room, the ghostly white Ninetales laying her head upon her paws. Tyler had ambled into the house and sat beside her, so she decided that atleast she'd try to get some attention. Barking and whining cutely, the Ninetales nudged at him, a silly smile on her muzzle.

"Tyler!" I announced, poking him. Yes, I have a new greeting. Willow was already begging for attention, the poor little Ninetales bored much like him. Glancing up, Cheesey was walking over, while Kane followed, but Lightning stayed near Kris.

[Arashi's View]

I grinned. "Actually, I don't work out a lot. I'm more of a joker."
    "Got that right," Dancer said, appearing behind me.
    I tilted my head to look at the large Feraligatr and smiled. "Yes I do, my large and dancing-crazed friend."
    I got a slap for the first part.
    Rubbing my face, I grinned as the Water-type walked over to the pool.
    A loud pop filled the room and a large silence filled the room as a Kadabra appeared in the middle.
    Smiling, I waved at the Psychic and yelled out, "Starlight, my girl, how's it going in the...hey, where's RJ?"
    She turned to me and smiled tiredly before walking up. "Still back there. Let me go to get some rest."
    I slapped her outstretched hand. "All right. So, when's she coming back?"
    "Don't know. We're still doing some things. I just need to find someone who will go down with me there to help her."
    I nodded and looked over at the confused Fire-types behind us. "Well, I can't go. I'm a Captee."
    "I wasn't asking you, Arashi," she smirked, punching my arm playfully.
    "I'll go," a light voice said beneath us.
    We looked down to see Lavender, the White Espeon, below us, her smile reassuring.
    "Come on then, RJ will explain everything when you get there," she said, placing a hand on the Espeon's head. In a flash, they disappeared.
    "So, now," I said, looking over at the other Fire-types. "What next will happen to us today?"

[Ram's View] *reminder: Ram's a Male*

I jumped and turned around to find myself facing another Growlithe (I believe). Smiling, I couldn't place him but I held out my paw and shook his.
    "Want to help get into the kitchen?" I asked, looking at the swinging door.

[Joey's View]

I smiled up at the human and suddenly crawled up the shirt and sat on Cheesey's shoulder. I purred loudly and smirked when Cheesey laughed.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Oh my god, suddenly the Eevee House explodes with activity. O_O

@aragornbird: Hehe, Elessar Elfstone, the Elf-friend. Same guy as Aragorn II, but his much cooler High-elven name. I have a Charizard named Elessar. ^_^;; Not in PCG, of course. My highest level is 14 here.

My POV:

We walked back into the Eevee House after a late day out, only to find that suddenly the whole place had changed overnight. There were tons of new faces that we'd never seen before, and a very strange and disconcerting sight up in the rafters.

Aerodactyl and other fossil pokémon were known to be rare. Why, then, was there a huge group of Aerodactyl up there? Um... cool?

Gwaihir sped off up there joyfully without waiting another second. He did a double aerial somersault, then looped around in the air before landing next to his mother. He was getting better at his stunts, and it had only been a short while since his hatching! The baby Aerodactyl was so cute... He was born to fly. I found it pretty cool that he learned to fly faster than he learned to talk. I don't think he had quite mastered speech yet. He hadn't spoken a word, although he could make delighted noises and screeches when he played. I wonder how Elwing learned so fast?

Elwing Starspray the female Dratini's POV:

We came back to the Eevee House again after having left early yesterday to watch a movie and do other things. I was having fun with the other Dratini, but I had to admit, I wasn't really disappointed that we had to go. I was getting exhausted from Surfing around so much.

I still felt a little leftover fatigue from yesterday, so I decided not to visit the pool yet. I saw Ryu smiling at me, so I went to him to say hi. He looked a little nervous, though. He nodded and smiled, but I could barely hear him say "Uh... hey, Elwing," through his stuttering.

"Is something making you nervous?" I asked him. Maybe I could help him feel better. He shook his head no, however, which I found kind of strange. I didn't remember him being nervous all the time, so what could it be?

Lune the male Eevee's POV:

Uh oh... Ryu was getting tongue-tied in front of Elwing. Lune to the rescue!

"Hey, you two," I called, stepping up next to Ryu and giving him a meaningful look. His eyes thanked me. "It's a little too noisy in here for my liking. Who wants to go for a walk with me? I feel like going outside."

"I will," Rúthruin said, flying in from behind. The Scyther landed in front of me and smiled. "I don't feel like so much excitement today, either."

"I'm coming," Ryu said, still unsure about Rúthruin. He looked at my bandaged shoulder where her scythe had scraped a deep gash. "I'm not leaving you alone with her." He jerked his head at the Scyther, half afraid that she might slash at him too. Rúthruin, however, simply looked amused.

I fully expected Elwing to join some of her friends at the pool again; she looked like one for excitement, after all. She wouldn't want to take a boring walk, would she? To my surprise, however, she announced that she wanted to come with us. I heard Ryu swallow loudly.

"I'm still tired, too," Elwing admitted. "I don't feel like doing too much right now."

"It's settled, then," I said, winking at Ryu. "The four of us are going for a quiet little stroll."

I walked up next to Rúthruin, and we left the building together, with Ryu trailing behind (and Elwing next to him, ha!). I could imagine the pleading look in the Trapinch's eyes begging me not to do this to him. I ignored it. He needed to get used to talking to her without choking or something eventually.

Evenstar the female Sneasel's POV:

I was entering the race, too? Oh, what a nice surprise! I couldn't wait to see the look on Yana's face when she saw me right beside her on the starting line.

Élan immediately suggested more training, and Switchblade and I heartily agreed. Elendil, however, wanted to see if he could find A+ again. It wasn't often that a Minun like him could meet a Plusle, after all.

The Unown winked at us. "Élan against a Porygon with a kanji birthmark and a super fast Sneasel. See you at the finish line," he joked.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Banned

Smiling fondly when Gwaihir softly landed beside of her, Rock DJ lowered her head to his level and nuzzled her child. He was already an expect flyer, and actually seemed to be quite better at it than most already Pokemon. In her mind she was thinking Hawkmoon, then smirked at the ivory Murkrow whom eyed all the Aerodactyls in the cover of shadows, thinking she was hidden.

"This is Gwaihir." Rock DJ introduced her child, who merely screeched happily, eyes large and curious towards the rest of the ancient breed.

"Most likely be bored," Curse replied to Arashi with a dry voice, "And Pyralis; poke me again and I'll kick you." his Typhlosion teammate seemed alarmed and backed away, watching the Blaziken with a slightly humourous sneer. Glancing up, he pointed a clawed finger towards an approaching ghostly white Ninetales, who carried a wild smirk on her muzzle.

Willow gazed at the two Torchics and Arashi, then to her teammates. "Hello." she said, calmly, though didn't even raise a paw to be shaken. Her scarlet eyes watched them carefully, then she allowed the smirk to become a wisp of a smile, "Nice to meet you."

Banned

My POV:

I walk into the Eevee House, with a happy look on my face. I let out all of my Pokemon, only this time 6 Pokeballs are picked from my long strap of Pokeballs, slung across my chest. I shout out, "Hey, everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Prancer, my new Female Ponyta, and Flame, my new Male Torchic."

Flame's POV:

I hop over to the congregation of fire Pokemon, looking ready to meet new friends, and am amazed especially by the fully evolved ones. I shout out a happy "Hello!".

Prancer's POV:

Looking at where Flame is going, I decide to gallop over there too, and when I get there, I say to Flame, "Wow, Flame, this is a Fire Pokemon's dreamland, and especially for you!"

Zel's POV:

I say to my master, "Hey, master, do you ever wonder if you'll ever stop getting new pokemon?"

My POV:

I say to Zel, "I'll stop when I have 15, but no matter how many I'll have, I'll always have time for you."

[My POV]

I walked into the new Eevee House and released my Pokemon, who all headed off to do their own thing. Well, all except Isis, who stayed by my side, too shy to head off by herself. I sat down on the couch and Isis jumped up next to me, making her way onto my lap and curling up. I smiled and petted her.

[Akia's POV]

I went off to look for Namir. We hadn't gotten to finish our game of tag since everyone left while the Eevee House was being rebuilt. I hoped he was around somewhere.

[Avidan's POV]

I flew around the Eevee House, bored and a little overenergized. I really needed to make some friends.

[Sabine's POV]

I hadn't been to the Eevee House in quite some time. In fact, I'd only been once or twice, and I hadn't made any friends or anything. Bored, I began to do somersaults, hoping that I didn't accidentally run into anyone. Though actually, it would be an interesting way of meeting someone....

Banned

Demon came into the Eevee House with an egg that had every color of the rainbow on it. It looked like an easter egg. The Houndoom gave me the egg then smiled. The first time any of us have seen him smile. The egg on my lap shook slightly. Everything was quiet. Suddenly, a tiny brown paw managed to break the shell. After a few minutes, the shell revealed the most darling little Eevee anyone has ever seen. Unlike most Eevees, a rainbow tuff surrounded his neck. His shimmering icy eyes gazed upon his new world. I say there in awe. Charisma walked over to Demon with a confused expression.

"Where did you get that?" she asked.
    "From the breeding center. Rachel has always wanted a naturally colored Pocket Monsters so I got this for her," he said proudly.
    "Isn't he precious?" I beamed.

I scratched the Eevee behind one of his ears. The Eevee purred loudly then licked my finger tips and meowed softly.

"Aren't you a cutie Haldir?" I asked him.
    "Haldir?" asked Echo.
    "Well, the little guy needs a name," I said. "Isn't that right Haldir?"

Haldir let out a gentle mew then nuzzled against my arms. He shot those glistening eyes towards the other people and Pokémon of the Eevee House, curiously.

(Woo-hoo, that's the second adopted Pokémon I have that is named after an elf from Lord of the Rings xDDD)

[Rainbow's View]

I walked in and watched from a bit of a distance as the Egg hatched, revealing a tiny baby Eevee that looked a lot like me. Smiling, I decided to trot over to my son, wanting to know what Princess would name him.

[Arashi's View]

I looked down at the Ninetales and grinned, shaking the paw. "Arashi. Nice to meet you, too."
    A 'hello' behind us made us all look around. I smiled as a Ponyta and a Torchic ran up to us, making the group larger. "Hello!" I called back, grinning.
    "Don't forget us, my man," someone barked.
    Damian walked up, a grin on his muzzle. Vixen walked besides him, her nine tails sweeping the ground. The Houndour held out his paw and I slapped it.
    "Damian, Vixen, man who's next?"
    "How about me?" another voice chirped, Ruby the Flareon appearing.
    "And let's not forget the first Captee," Blaze the Growlithe laughed.
    I slapped the other two's paws and let them introduce themselves to the others.

[Starlight's View]

I appeared in the House again, relieved from my job. Yawning, I floated up to the rafters and curled up in a corner, falling asleep.

Banned

Haldir's POV

I looked around curiously. Everything is so big. Then, I saw a bigger Eevee. She was pretty.. Looked like me. It was my mommy! I nuzzled against her tuff and purred happily. I gently pawed at her too. She smiled at me. The human began petting my mommy and me gently. I purred more loudly the nuzzled her hand.

"What is his name?" my mommy asked.
    "His name is Haldir," the human said.

My mommy looked down at me and I kept purring. She had very big bright eyes. They made me feel calm. I nuzzed against her tuff again and meowed softly. Curling up against her warm fur, I sat myself down and still purred. My daddy came over to me. His paw reached to his ears and he took off something small and silver. They wer earrings. He placed them on my ears. Then, he nuzzled me again.

"There ya go little guy," he said. "Those are Pokémon Earrings, my son." he spoke "I was given it when I was a boy. Now that I'm retired, it doesn't have as much use anymore. I trust you'll do great things with it,"

I smiled at my father. I didn't know what he was talking about but it sure made me feel proud.

Sirius' POV

I sighed to myself. My dad never did really notice me.. and now, he has another son. I'll never get attention. My mother nuzzled me, purrin happily. Leave it to my mum to make me feel better. Her paws gabbed the collar she wore about her neck then held it up for me with her paws to show me.

"You see these Sirius?" she asked.

I nodded. I didn't know where this was going but I listened.

"When I was a Meowth of your age, I too had a losing streak. No matter how hard I tried, I could never make things work for me Then, Rachel bought me this. It's a called Pokémon Collar. It made me stronger and I felt more confident. This collar got me through hard times and it'll help you too." My mom said.

She reached over me to place the collar on me. I screeched "no, i can' mom," a few times but she didn't listen. It was on pretty lose. It was black with little diamonds all over it... I can't believe my mother is trusting me with this.. I hugged her happily.

(All together now.. awwww xD oh and also, Demon and Charisma had those items attached to them.. they just gave them to their children as a gift)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<My POV>
    After being away for a day, I went inside to find a lot more people and Pokemon around. Looking upwards, many Aerodactyls were perching on the rafters. I left my Pokemon here but they weren't unnerved as the house was pretty huge. Everyone seemed to be up to their normal doings, except for Aries and Lee who were watching Ruthruin walking out with her teammates.
    "What are you guys doing?"
    "Watching her. After what she did, I still don't trust her", Aries replied.
    I rolled my eyes and sat down next to them.
    "Oh come on! She was a miserable Pokemon with a bad background. Now she's with good people and is much happier. Besides, she did apologize to Lune, sincerely I might add."
    He grunted and continued to stare but I just rolled my eyes and pulled him onto my lap.
    "You really need to lighten up, you know that?", I told him and started to rub his ears.
    "Aww, you know this is my only weakness", he purred and settled down to rest.
    "Yes, I did it to keep you from staring at Ruthruin like a mad man", I said.
    I looked over at Lee who was looking away from here.
    "Hey Lee, come over here", I said.
    He just blinked at me but came over anyway.
    "Turn around."
    "Why?"
    "You'll see."
    He sighed but turned his back on me. I fished out something I got from a bath and body store a while ago and started rubbing it against his back.
    "Wow, that feels good", he said in a way that I never heard speak before. "What is it?"
    "It's like a back scratcher, but different", I replied and continued to rub Aries' ears and ease Lee up at the same time.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

I beamed at Haldir and how gorgeous he looks. Then, I glanced over to Echo. She was boxed into a corner, looking quite sad. I decided that maybe now was the right time. I took out a Fire Stone from the bag then beckoned the Growlithe over to me. She looked up at me then licked my hand. I placed the Fire Stone against her fur and she suddenly turned a gleaming bright white. Everyone's ees drew sharply towards Echo and I. She gained twice the body size. Her small figure turned bold and muscular. Echo the Growlithe was no more. Now, she was Echo the Arcanine. Haldir stared at Echo curiously while Sirius grinned joyfully.

Then, I reached into my bag and pulled out a toy lightsaber with a blue glowing blade. I pressed the little red button and the blue blade glowed brightly. As I swung it against a pillow, it made the buzz sounds that echo throughout a lightsaber duo in Star Wars. I glanced over to my Umbreon, Obi-Won Kenobi and grinned. He looked at me then began purring. I gave him the lightsaber which he stared at oddly. The Umbreon took the lightsaber in his mouth then beamed as he swung it around and it made the buzzy noises. Kenobi gave me a hug then ran off to gloat about his new gift.

Vampyr noticed a bunch of other Aerodactyl so he decided to fly over and see if he would be welcomed into the group.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Amy's POV)

I slowly made my way back to the Eevee House. I had been busy most of the day. I went to go see my cousin in a production of Hello Dolly in Jackson. Once inside, I released everyone of my captee and Adoptees, except for Mirage who was currently busy atm. ^^;;

(Steve's POV)

I began to look around for my new friend. Of course, i kept getting distracted, there were interesting sites and smells to distract me. Hopeully if she saw me before i saw her, she'd say something too me. My little stub of a tail was wagging as fast as it would go, as i poked my nose into all of the nooks and crannies.

(Dodger's POV)

I flew and took my usual spot inhte rafters, and too my shock there were quite a few other aerodactyls there. At least i was the only one with sunglasses and a red scarf, lol. I saw Rock DJ and sorta smiled at her. ^^;; I probably looked like an idiot. Of course, I haven't really talked to anyone or connected with anyone other than my teammates since she and her trainer stopped coming here. I sighed. Then i saw a young aerodactyl next to Rock DJ, I raised my galsses and made a questioning look, wondering if that was my son. She nodded and whispered that his name was Gwaihir. I smiled. I reached into my scarf with my claws and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. I placed them on his head. The were a little big, but he'd grow into them. I smiled.

(Nahima's POV)

I was about to go off and look for my dad, when Amy said she had something for me. she pulled out a box and i gasped. It was a TM i smiled, my tail wagging. It had a question mark on the box, and Amy opened it sprinkling the powder all over me. I sneezed, but soon as it was gone, i had learned a new move.
    "Try out your hidden power." Amy said smiling. I closed my eyes deep in though and withing in seconds i heard shouts of surprise. The lights had gone out. Luckily, Sugar and Sparky reacted quickly. Sugar used her flash to light the place up, while Sparky jolted the lights into working again. Amy smiled. "Makes sense that your hidden power would be dark." she chuckled. I licked her hand and then went off to look for Dad.

(Arwen's POV)

I smiled when i saw Mom. She walked over and nuzzled me. I purred and nuzzled her back. "So how have you been?" she asked. "Pretty good," I told her. "Except that Jasmine and I havn't had much luck as partners in battles at the battle tower. We both want to get stronger but, I lasted longer than Jasmine this time. ^^

(Flare's POV)

I noticed a few vulpix around the house so i decided to go and talk to each of them for a few minutes. I smiled when Ranec came with me. I gently nudged him.

(Racer's POV)

I began running laps around the eevee house to run off some of my excess enery. It was fun since i had liked to run. I just closed my eyes, and felt the breeze on my face from running, and then i fell flat on my face. x.X I had tripped over someone. "Sorry." I muttered, trying to regain my composure.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gwaihir the Windlord, the male Aerodactyl's POV:

I was sitting next to mommy when another Aerodactyl came over. She told me he was daddy and I smiled. He had a long red cloth around his neck and wore a black thing on his face. I liked the black thing. He saw that I liked it, so he pulled another one out and put it on my face. It was kind of big, though. Daddy said they were called sunglasses. "Sun... glasses," I repeated, surprising myself. I said a big word! My first word! I thought it would be hard to talk in big pokémon language but I already learned a new word. And I liked the sunglasses. Yay!

"Ryu", the male Trapinch's POV:

I should have known that Lune would do something like this to me. Ack, Elwing was walking right next to me! What was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to do? In my panic, I nearly tripped over a rock. I kicked it and tipped forward, struggling to regain my balance. In front of Elwing... Oh, how embarassing... I was so going to get back at Lune for setting me up like this later.

Elwing Starspray, the female Dratini's POV:

In a way I was sort of glad that we were taking a walk. I thought it was good to just help us relax, especially Ryu. He was getting so nervous lately, and the poor guy nearly tripped over a rock; he was that distracted.

I got closer to him and whispered in his ear. "You know, if something is bothering you, I'd like you to talk to me about it, okay? I think I can help make you feel better. And even if I can't, it's good to let it out, anyway. Bottling up negative feelings and pretending they don't exist is bad, you know," I told him. Lune had told me about Rúthruin when I asked him about his bandaged shoulder. He also told me that he had once been like that until he learned to be more open and let his feelings out. It was a difficult concept to grasp at first, but I understood much better as the story got along. What I learned from Lune was that emotions could not be denied without terrible consequences. After talking to Lune, I promised myself to always express my feelings and acknowledge them, and never to hide them or try to push them away. Learning from others' experience and their valuable advice was a wise thing to do, especially since they had already gone through it all before.

I was worried about Ryu, though. He nodded, but he didn't seem to hear me. I saw fear in his eyes. He was afraid of something. I just hoped that he would tell me about it so I could help him feel better. He was a nice guy, and it made me sad to see him like that. "Talk to me if you feel bad, okay?" I requested one final time, softly. I nuzzled him gently on the cheek, and then tried to catch up with Lune and Rúthruin, who were already pretty far ahead.

Ryu just stood there, though, as if he had been struck by something. He was frozen to his spot. Maybe he was thinking about what I said. I didn't want him to be left behind, so I turned back to get him. "Come on, Ryu, let's go," I said, nudging him forward gently and trying to help him move again. I felt him flinch when I touched him this time, though, and that bothered me. Oh, no! Maybe he had a hidden wound? "Ryu, are you hurt somewhere?" I asked him urgently. "If you're hurt, you need to tell someone..."

"No... I... It's okay, Elwing, I'm fine," he said, pulling slowly away from me. I got the feeling he was reluctantly hiding something. "Thanks, it's- it's nothing." He gave me a half-hearted smile, nodded, and then began to walk faster. "You're right, we've got to catch up to Lune and Rúthruin. Let's go," he said shakily. Poor Ryu... Now I knew there was something bothering him, but he didn't want to tell anyone... I was getting really worried about him. I had to tell Lune about it. Maybe he knew more than I did about what was wrong with Ryu. They were good friends, after all... I just hoped Ryu was all right...

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

[Arashi's View]

I noticed that a small Growlithe was evolving and whistled, gaining the attention of all of RJ's guys and gals. Grinning I held up three fingers, counting down until every single one of the team yelled:

"CONGRATS ECHO!"
    We all laughed, remembering all the times we had done that to the others.
    The door opened and all of us turned around to see who was next to come in.

[My View]

I walked in with Lavender at my heels, her white coat shining in the light. I waved to everyone and watched as the Espeon ran off to find a resting spot.
    "Hey, RJ," Amy said, waving.
    "Hey," I greeted back, settling down on the couch. I looked over to where Rainbow was playing with a smaller Eevee that looked a lot like her and smiled. Another one had been born.
    She noticed me and smiled happily and I waved, a bit of congratulations for her second coloured offspring.

[Starlight's View]

I opened one eye at the sound of the yelling, rubbing my ears. Sometimes, the congrats were too much for me.
    A form caught my eye and I looked down to find a Kadabra walking underneath the rafters. I smiled, remembering him.
    Floating down, I snuck up behind him and grabbed him into a headlock, rubbing his yellow head.
    "It's good to see you, Nightshade," I laughed.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

~My POV~

I had just returned from the Dragon Tamers, having adopted a Swablu and a Tangela. I let Swablu and Tangela out. Swablu sat on my head and chirped. She's so cute! I thought. Tangela toddled around my feet curiously. I let Lightning and Kane out then, and since they'd gotten used to the Eevee House they ran off for a bit. I shouted after them 'Don't get into trouble!'

Banned

~ An Update from Kris

My Growlithe, Flare, has evolved into Arcanine.
    Since she has evolved, her speed is now 30. If I'm incorrect, someone please correct me.

Flare the Arcanine [f]
    Level: 11
    Category: 1-30
    Speed: 30
    Moves: Ember, Bite, Roar, Safeguard, Leer, Flame Wheel, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam
    Trait: Intimidate

Sorry my post isn't long enough, I might edit it as soon as I get back.

Thanks for your time, everyone!

Banned

I'm just coming to update that my Arcanine has a speed of 25, and has now learned Flame Wheel. He has also grown two levels at the battle range.

Arcanine [Haku]
    [M] LV8
    Trait: Intimidate
    Bite, Roar, Leer, Take Down, Crunch, Ember, Odor Sleuth, Flame Wheel

Since we can put one Pokemon in every category, I would like to enter:

Name: Lavender
    Pokemon: Espeon
    Level: 19
    Speed Category: 31-60 [58]

I believe it said that Captured Pokemon weren't allowed to race and I was wondering if that is true. If so, why not?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Nightshade's POV>
    After staying on the roof for a while with Blade, I decided to go down to get some food. After telling Blade of my plans, I teleported into the kitchen and fixed myself a nice turkey sandwich. It was gone within minutes and walking out, I felt satisfied. Strolling leisurely below the rafters, I felt at ease before someone put me into a headlock.
    "It's good to see you, Nightshade", the myterious voice laughed.
    I knew it instantly.
    "Starlight, is that you?", I asked.
    "Sure is."
    I teleported out of her grip and looked her in the eye, frowning.
    "Why have you been away for so long and why didn't you attempt to contact me?", I asked in a somewhat hurtful voice.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Dodger's POV)

I was happy that Gwaihir had liked his sunglasses. I smiled, and told him what they were called. "Sun... glasses." he repeated after me. I looked over at Rock DJ and the look on her face mirrored mine, and we both smiled. our son had said his first word.

(Nahima's POV)

I saw Amy walk out of the Eevee House out of the corner of my eye. "Unusual," I muttered. I continued to look around for someone to play with. I saw Steve's stubby tail wagging, so I playfully tackled him.
    "What was that for?" he asked. "Nothing." I said smiling. I just wanted to play, and you weren't looking." "Really?" he said smiling. "Yes," I said before taking off running. "Come back here?" he shouted. "Come and get me," I called over my shoulder, as i weaved in and out of the pokemon standing around with Steve running after me. I saw Amy come back carrying an egg so i skidded to a stop. Steve didn't see me and he hit me, and the two of us hurtled into the wall. "Why'd you stop?" I rubbed my head and pointed over at Amy. He saw the egg and our Mom beside Amy in growlithe form. Then he smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I take it that we're getting a new brother or sister?" I nodded. "Half brother or sister, and I believe that thats correct. Let's go." He stuck out his tongue but followed me. We were both curious.

(Amy's POV)

I walked quickly but carefully back to the Eevee House after making a quick stop by the Pocket Monsters Breeding Center. Mirage was waiting for me, with an egg that i picked up. She was in the form of a growlithe, and had a huge grin plasteered on her muzzle. I could feel it moving around inside the egg. "You ready?" I asked her, and she nodded yes. "Ok, lets go back to the Eevee House. Together, we made it back. Mirage ran off to find the skyblue blanket that we had been using lately whenever a baby was ready to hatch on the team. Flare and Ranec had come over by this time, and helped her spread it out. Mirage then carefull walked to the center of the blanket as i placed the egg next to her.

The egg that had been shaking a lot began to shake even faster and we heard a muffled bark coming from it. Soon a tiny crack appeared, and the barking began to get louder. and a paw emerged from the crack making it larger. Soon, another paw appeared, and Mirage smiled as Nahima and Steve joined us. Nahima jumped on my lap as Steve sat down beside his dad. As we watched the two paws were pushing at the shell, and soon it split all the way around revealing a tiny female growlithe puppy lying flat on her back.

She opened her eyes and was greeted by her mother. The baby's tail began to wag back and forth slowly as her mother began to lick her clean and dry. Soon, she was a rather fluffly little thing thanks to Mirage. The little pup tried to stand bu toppled over onto her side. She made a face and tried it again wth the same result. She repeated this process about six times before she successfully stood up, then she tried to take a step, nd ended up tumbling head over heels to where i was, landing on her back again. She wagged her tail and barked happily and pawed at Nahima's nose. I laughed. If she was this energetic having just hatched, i wonder how much more energy she'd have when she got older. "I think I'll call you Lani." Do you like it?" She barked happily and began to paw at Nahima a little more. "I take that as a yes." I chuckled." "With you, the sky is definately the limit." ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?