Thread: New demo disk for 'Cube.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default New demo disk for 'Cube.

Nintendo has been releasing some mighty fine demos lately, though the only one that we could actually play in our homes was limited only to those who bought a new cube (though Best Buy tried to scalp us by selling it alone for $39.95!) Thanks for rewarding loyal buyers, Nintendo...

The newest disk includes:

-One race in F-Zero GX
    -A level in Billy Hatcher and the Giant egg.
    -A mission in Rouge Squadron 3.
    -Two characters in Soul Caliber (Link is not one of them oddly enough)
    -Viewtiful Joe demo was in the last demo disk, but I think it was removed from this one.
    -I do believe Sonic Adventure DX was in here, but I cannot remember.
    -P.N.03 demo
    -Various videos

F-Zero: Sega and Nintendo...working together? It seems odd, but the two really can put a nice racer together. F-Zero handles nicely and even the first track was fairly fast. Sadly, the demo only gives you the first track, and it isn't the best way to show off a game with the relatively tame map. One of the harder maps would have been a better way to showcase the game.

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg: It's odd but pretty cool. Platforming with some Monkey Ball-lite gameplay to spice things up. The camera is better than the god-less thing Sega likes to give us with the Sonic Adventure series but could use a little improving. And you gotta love a kid dressed in a chicken costume. Attack my penguin of doom!

Rouge Squadron: I was nervous about ground missions, but the demo put my fears at ease. The demo nicely gives players a quick look at ground, vehicle/creature, and traditional X-wing gameplay. But the Hoth setting and nearly EXACT same layout make me pause. RS 3's title almost made me think I was playing RS 2...and Hoth has been a cliche level for years. Will the game still be fresh or will it be too much of the same? Let's hope the ability to play all RS 2 missions co-op will make up for the slight staleness that may occur.

I'd just like to say that you could(and still can) get the first gamecube demo disk for $10 at Target.

The new disk looks pretty cool, but I don't really wanna go out and buy a new one for just a couple of new Demo's
    CHOMP~

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The demo disk should be FREE. If you want people to buy your software, you should make the demo of it easy to access.

If you wanna play demo's free you can play them at the store. I personly see nothing wrong with paying for Demo disks if they are priced reasonably.
    CHOMP~