Wow..um the last time I posted a poll, dinosaurs were still alive. O_o I meant to post these polls a couple of days ago, but my internet stopped working, and then the monitor of my computer had a blackout or something, and it just doesn't show anything anymore. o_o;;;;; So my brother hooked up our crappy, blurry, old monitor to the computer, and it actually worked. I think I have the dumbest computer in the world, but anyway, because there have been so few polls lately, here you go:

1) Do you have any siblings?
2) What color is your room?
3) Do you collect anything?
4) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o;)
5) What was your favorite childhood toy?
6) What did you wear when you were a kid? (like around 5 years old.)
7) What are you wearing right now?
8) What does your hair look like?
9) What was the last thing you bought?
10) What are you planning to buy soon?
11) What do you plan to do today?
12) Have you ever had any dreams about TPM?
13) Have you ever bathed a dog?
14) Has your power gone out recently?
15) Do you like your computer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Answers: (I wrote them in size 1 because I ramble on a lot, and it ends up being pretty long. X_x;)

1) Yes, I have one older brother who's going to be 20 in a couple of weeks. We both like similar video games, but he still annoys the hell out of me sometimes when he asks me why I like a certain thing that he doesn't like. I just DO, do I have to have a reason other than that? O_o
2) A bright yet dark, red-orange color. I like dark wall colors, white walls just really bore me.
3) Currently, I'm trying to start a collection of plushies that look insane, deformed, and/or murderous. It started with a retarded looking mario plush from 1985 that I bought in May. :-)
4) It's warm, and the airconditioner isn't working so well. I hate the summer so much. *wishes it were winter*
5) A little jointed blue bunny plush that I named "Blue Rabbit". (I wasn't creative with names back then...) I lost him in a wallmart bathroom when I was in first grade. @_@ *goes in the corner to sob*
6) I wore t-shirts that were HUGE on me, about 3 or 4 sizes bigger than my actual size. I had a lot of cat print t-shirts, and a Simpsons shirt that I know of because I have a picture of it. I also loved my Jaws shirt that I got at Universal Studies. I still have that shirt, actually. :D
7) A red and black striped off-shoulder top with a black fishnet tank underneath, and jeans. Yay?
8) It's in a bob length above my shoulders, and it's black. It's not completely black, though, because I'm..retarded. XD Part of it didn't get dyed, so there are streaks of brownish red in the back. It looks intentional, but it's just my retardedness. It looks neat nonetheless. =P
9) A pink house key with Maggie Simpson on it. It's cute, and so much better than a plain old gold key. XD
10) I'm going to buy a color stripping kit (*kicks self for using a permanent dye* @_@;), a bleaching kit, and some light pink hair color. Yeah, I spend a lot of time and money torturing my poor hair. O_o I also want CDs, because I don't have enough good ones.
11) Write 20 pages of random stuff, Work on my sucky website, play Animal Crossing, work on one of my poems, try to list some things on eBay to make some money, yadda yadda ya.
12) I had a dream about 2 years ago, where TPM was this big business building, and each floor was a different forum. None of the TPMers had faces as far as I can remember. O_o;;; Yeah, I know it's sad..
13) I just got through bathing my pomeranian, Minnie, and she's angry at me now. XD I just bathed her like 3 days ago, but my dad let her jump in the mud, so I had to bathe her AGAIN. -_-;; I love Minnie, but she has so much fur, and it takes a while to shampoo all of it. She really needs to be trimmed. It must be horrible to be covered in 5 inch fur in the middle of summer. Poor Pooka. ;_;
14) Yes, it has, because of thunderstorms. It goes off a lot for just a very short time. It went out twice today, and about four times yesterday. It's so annoying when you're playing a video game and you have to do what you did in that game all over again. V_V;;
15) Um..no. XD The monitor stopped working, the sound didn't work for over a year, the internet randomly doesn't work, it sometimes won't load cds, the sound quality changes a lot, and the printer hasn't worked in over a year and a half. Do you think I like this piece of crap? =P

~Bethany