Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands v.9 [M.A. Quicksilver]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands v.9 [M.A. Quicksilver]

No signs of AB yet, I guess he's too busy to come online. Jay is updating for Shonta, and Patrick and Andy haven't posted yet, so I'll update for Amy and Karin.

Amy- While Ralts shows Alexa what happened, you get the rest of your team ready for anything. You ask Serenity if she can see what's making the sound, and she flies up in order to get a closer look. However, she doesn't get too far before she flies down quickly. And you can soon see the cause. The pokemon flying above was a large Fearow, and now it has spotted Serenity and is coming after her!

-You need to react quickly. What will you do?

Karin- You step on the arrows and the floor under your feet starts moving, pushing you in the direction indicated by the marks. When you reach the orange arrows, the floor starts sliding sideways, until it leaves you in a small area enclosed by walls. Once there, you start looking for the switch. You soon find it sticking out of a corner wall, and pull it down. At that moment, the tiles with orange arrows that have broght you here start turning, until they point in the opposite direction.

You then see the monk appear from behind the wall. The newly changed arrows take him to the other side of the maze. He walks towards the furthest corner and pulls down another switch. Like before, the nearest green wall slides down until it disappears from sight, revealing a new section of the maze. The monk then walks back to the arrow path, standing as close to you as the sliding tiles allow him.

"Come here, please," he tells you. "We need to go through another section now, but this one will be harder. There are holes which cannot be avoided, and they're too wide for either of us to jump over them. Someone needs to follow the next arrow path and get past those holes to pull down the switch on the northwest corner. Only then we'll be able to reach the switch that's surrounded by arrow tiles. Do you have any ideas?"

-Do you?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    Amy- While Ralts shows Alexa what happened, you get the rest of your team ready for anything. You ask Serenity if she can see what's making the sound, and she flies up in order to get a closer look. However, she doesn't get too far before she flies down quickly. And you can soon see the cause. The pokemon flying above was a large Fearow, and now it has spotted Serenity and is coming after her!

-You need to react quickly. What will you do?
    Route 3/Pixie Island/39 CCPS/159 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

39 CCPs
    159 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    one of a kind vaporeon plushie
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows
    Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
    a shard of Nevermelting Ice

If its attacking it can't be good, and i have a feeling i know who sent it x.x I'll call out to Serenity to try and ice beam that fearow's wings
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Andy- Looking at the options you have upon arriving at this strange new place, you're not sure of what to do. You look around for some time and, after contemplating the alternatives, decide to head for Blizzard Peak and see what you can find. You carefully walk across the frosty grounds, always keeping your eyes on the mountain ahead of you. When you're almost there, you notice a small cottage placed at the base of the mountain.

-What will you do? Take a closer look at the cottage? Start climbing the mountain? Or do something else?
    Island: Island of Mist

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
    Level: 9
    Trait: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
    Level: 12
    Trait: Clear Body
    Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
    Stamps: 830
    Items: None!

Being unsure about going up Blizzard Peak straight away since I just got here I guess I'll have a look in that cottage nearby. That cottage might be there for a reason and I know it might not be safe climbing Blizzard Peak with no experience.

Administrator

I hope AB doesn't have trouble catching up with the latest posts. If he manages to update for me, Tom and Julina (remember we can't do that thing until Julina has done that other thing), maybe we can have a new version soon. May version 10 be the one to witness the end of the current saga?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
    This is why I asked Ventura and Lagi to come with me. Lagi's empathic powers and Ventura's radar sense can help me find out if it's an illusion and, in case it's not, what the Dragonite is feeling. Then I'll wait to see what happens.

Amy- Imagining who sent the aggressor against you, you tell Serenity to try and Ice Beam the Fearow's wings. She turns around quickly and shoots an Ice Beam at the large bird, who immediately mirrors it back, with such accuracy that it freezes Serenity in mid-air. Serenity starts falling!

Fearow (Male)
    Level 36
    HP: 70/115
    Attack: 92
    Defense: 74
    Speed: 99
    Special Attack: 71
    Special Defense: 71
    Trait: Keen Eye

Serenity (Female Togetic)
    Level 29
    HP: 36/89
    Attack: 46
    Defense: 72
    Speed: 46
    Special Attack: 69
    Special Defense: 84
    Trait: Serene Grace

-The obvious question: what will you do?

Andy- Being unsure about going up Blizzard Peak straight away, you decide to check out the cottage first. You take a look around. The construct is simple, but it looks lived in. Without anything else to do, you finally knock on the door. After a few seconds, you hear steps coming towards you. Soon, the door opens and a middle-aged man greets you.

"Hello," he says. "Can I help you?"

-How will you respond?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy- Imagining who sent the aggressor against you, you tell Serenity to try and Ice Beam the Fearow's wings. She turns around quickly and shoots an Ice Beam at the large bird, who immediately mirrors it back, with such accuracy that it freezes Serenity in mid-air. Serenity starts falling!

Fearow (Male)
    Level 36
    HP: 70/115
    Attack: 92
    Defense: 74
    Speed: 99
    Special Attack: 71
    Special Defense: 71
    Trait: Keen Eye

Serenity (Female Togetic)
    Level 29
    HP: 36/89
    Attack: 46
    Defense: 72
    Speed: 46
    Special Attack: 69
    Special Defense: 84
    Trait: Serene Grace

-The obvious question: what will you do?
    Route 3/Pixie Island/39 CCPS/159 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

39 CCPs
    159 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

I'll have Ralts teleport Serenity safely to the ground. Then, I'll send Blazer my L.76 M arcanine forward since this is no time to mess around. I'll have Blazer use flamethrower on that fearow. In the meantime, I'll have Alexa wake up Andrew but tell them both to be as quiet as possible.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=hotpink]Patrick- You ask your pokemon if Route 23 is fine for them, and they both accept. You all then start walking along the road, eager to see where it takes you. To your right, you can see the high mountain peaks. The sand disappears from the landscape soon after you set feet on the road, but you can still see the see beyond the cliffs on your left.

You keep walking until you notice three figures ahead. As you get closer, you can recognize the shapes of a young woman (around 20 years of age), with a Mareep and a Heracross walking by her side. She hears you and turns to look at you.

-What will you do?

Island: Dragonair Island
    Pok幦on:
    Broadway (Jigglypuff F L.7)
    >>Trait: Cute Charm
    >>Moves: Sing, Defence Curl, Present

Savior (Poliwag M L.10)
    >>Trait: Water Absorb
    >>Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
    >>Plushies: Solrock, Kabutops, Ralts, Crawdaunt, Heracross
    >>TMs: Rolling Kick, Earthquake, Destiny Bond
    >>Misc.: Day Stone, Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone
    >>CCPs: 15
    >>Stamps: 14

I'll talk to the woman.

I'm back.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=hotpink]Karin- You step on the arrows and the floor under your feet starts moving, pushing you in the direction indicated by the marks. When you reach the orange arrows, the floor starts sliding sideways, until it leaves you in a small area enclosed by walls. Once there, you start looking for the switch. You soon find it sticking out of a corner wall, and pull it down. At that moment, the tiles with orange arrows that have broght you here start turning, until they point in the opposite direction.

You then see the monk appear from behind the wall. The newly changed arrows take him to the other side of the maze. He walks towards the furthest corner and pulls down another switch. Like before, the nearest green wall slides down until it disappears from sight, revealing a new section of the maze. The monk then walks back to the arrow path, standing as close to you as the sliding tiles allow him.

"Come here, please," he tells you. "We need to go through another section now, but this one will be harder. There are holes which cannot be avoided, and they're too wide for either of us to jump over them. Someone needs to follow the next arrow path and get past those holes to pull down the switch on the northwest corner. Only then we'll be able to reach the switch that's surrounded by arrow tiles. Do you have any ideas?"

-Do you?
    Island: Art Island
    Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
    Level: 16
    Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle
    Ability: Trace
    Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
    Level: 14
    Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
    Level 21
    Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
    Pok嶵alls: 5
    CCPs: 59
    Stamps: 156
    Quest items: Element Emerald

Exactly how big is the hole? If it isn't a gaping chasm, I'll get Onix to act as a bridge so I can pull the switches. If even Onix can't reach over that far, Switchblade will have to carry his body over the hole with a self-targetted Psychic and push the switch... Of course, if Switch can't switch the switch (hehe), he can use Conversion to reach the Psychic type, then ferry Evenstar over the hole with his Psychic; she can pull the switch.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Administrator

AB, wherever you are, please come and post. Your inbox is full and we need you to update at least for Julina. You know how much we need her to complete her mission. Oh, and Jay, it's a Jigglypuff, not an Igglybuff. I guess it was a typo.

Amy- Ralts teleports Serenity safely to the ground. Alexa asks Quilava to help her, and he tries to warm her up with his Ember without hurting her. In the meantime, you send Blazer forward, reckoning there's no time to mess around. He shoots a powerful Flamethrower which immediately causes the Fearow to plummet down. As the bird falls, you can see the black markings on his neck.

Blazer hasn't gained a level for defeating an opponent who was 40 levels below him, but Serenity has. Congratulations! Serenity's now level 30! (I guess you can give her a TM for that).

-What will you do now?

Patrick- You decide to talk to the woman (even if you haven't decided what to say). When she sees you stop, she walks towards you through the mist. While she gets closer, her features become clearer. She looks at you and says "hi".

-How will you respond?

Karin- You let the left arrow tiles take you to where the monk is standng, and then follow him to the next section of the maze. Here you find another set of arrow tiles. You all let them take you to the west, then to the north, then to the east, then to the south... when you begin to feel you're going to get dizzy, a final set of arrows drops you facing the eastern wall. To your left, you can see the hole the monk mentioned earlier.

You then release Onix, and ask him if he can act as a bridge for you to cross over the hole. He slides to a point where he can see the floor on the other side, and stretches out, his head landing on the west side of the hole.

You step on him carefully, doing your best not to fall, while in turn Onix gives his best effort to remain firm. As his body's not completely uniform, at some points you have trouble finding a stable spot to step on, and have to use your arms and trunk to keep balance. But finally, you manage to cross to the other side. You look back, and the monk tells you to recall your Onix and reach for the switch on the corner. You follow his instructions, and pull down the 4th switch.

At that moment, you hear the now familiar sound of tiles rearranging themselves. You turn to look, and notice that some of the tiles you've been sliding on have changed their direction. The monk follows the ones closest to the hole, and ends up facing another switch.

-I don't want to add more right now or else things may get confusing. You can say what you'll do now.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy- Ralts teleports Serenity safely to the ground. Alexa asks Quilava to help her, and he tries to warm her up with his Ember without hurting her. In the meantime, you send Blazer forward, reckoning there's no time to mess around. He shoots a powerful Flamethrower which immediately causes the Fearow to plummet down. As the bird falls, you can see the black markings on his neck.

Blazer hasn't gained a level for defeating an opponent who was 40 levels below him, but Serenity has. Congratulations! Serenity's now level 30! (I guess you can give her a TM for that).

-What will you do now?
    Route 3/Pixie Island/43 CCPS/159 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

43 CCPs
    159 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

Serenity's free TM will be shock wave. I'll have Starflare and Blazer to do their best to help thaw out Serenity. Then once she's ready, we'll resume our trek to Pixie City.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Andy- Being unsure about going up Blizzard Peak straight away, you decide to check out the cottage first. You take a look around. The construct is simple, but it looks lived in. Without anything else to do, you finally knock on the door. After a few seconds, you hear steps coming towards you. Soon, the door opens and a middle-aged man greets you.

"Hello," he says. "Can I help you?"

-How will you respond?
    Island: Island of Mist

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
    Level: 9
    Trait: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
    Level: 12
    Trait: Clear Body
    Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
    Stamps: 830
    Items: None!

I'll ask the old man if he knows the best way my Pokemon and I could climb Blizzard Peak because we want to search the top of it. I'll also see if he's kind enough to let us stay with him in his warm cottage because it's getting mighty cold out here.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=hotpink]Karin- You let the left arrow tiles take you to where the monk is standng, and then follow him to the next section of the maze. Here you find another set of arrow tiles. You all let them take you to the west, then to the north, then to the east, then to the south... when you begin to feel you're going to get dizzy, a final set of arrows drops you facing the eastern wall. To your left, you can see the hole the monk mentioned earlier.

You then release Onix, and ask him if he can act as a bridge for you to cross over the hole. He slides to a point where he can see the floor on the other side, and stretches out, his head landing on the west side of the hole.

You step on him carefully, doing your best not to fall, while in turn Onix gives his best effort to remain firm. As his body's not completely uniform, at some points you have trouble finding a stable spot to step on, and have to use your arms and trunk to keep balance. But finally, you manage to cross to the other side. You look back, and the monk tells you to recall your Onix and reach for the switch on the corner. You follow his instructions, and pull down the 4th switch.

At that moment, you hear the now familiar sound of tiles rearranging themselves. You turn to look, and notice that some of the tiles you've been sliding on have changed their direction. The monk follows the ones closest to the hole, and ends up facing another switch.

-I don't want to add more right now or else things may get confusing. You can say what you'll do now.
    Island: Art Island
    Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
    Level: 16
    Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle
    Ability: Trace
    Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
    Level: 14
    Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
    Level 21
    Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
    Pok嶵alls: 5
    CCPs: 59
    Stamps: 156
    Quest items: Element Emerald

I'll ask the monk if he can pull the switch.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gabi: Yeah. You told me it was an Igglybuff in IM so that's what I updated with.

I'm just posting to say I won't be here for a while. I don't know how long that will be (won't be longer than two weeks, and hopefully I'll be back in less time), but my activity has rather decreased lately due to personal reasons.

Gabi knows my plans for Patrick, Shonta, and SS. So I hope it isn't too much of a hassle. If so just lodge a PM to me and I'll probably read it. AIM is out of the question at the moment.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=hotpink]Patrick- You decide to talk to the woman (even if you haven't decided what to say). When she sees you stop, she walks towards you through the mist. While she gets closer, her features become clearer. She looks at you and says "hi".

-How will you respond?
    Island: Dragonair Island
    Pok幦on:
    Broadway (Jigglypuff F L.7)
    >>Trait: Cute Charm
    >>Moves: Sing, Defence Curl, Present

Savior (Poliwag M L.10)
    >>Trait: Water Absorb
    >>Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Attract

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
    >>Plushies: Solrock, Kabutops, Ralts, Crawdaunt, Heracross
    >>TMs: Rolling Kick, Earthquake, Destiny Bond
    >>Misc.: Day Stone, Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone
    >>CCPs: 15
    >>Stamps: 14

I'll say, "Hi!"

(Hm, Jay has plans for me, CUE INTRIGUE!!!)

I'm back.

Administrator

Oh. I hope everything goes well for you, Jay. Thanks for posting. I'm still wondering what AB is up to.

Sorry for not updating today, people, but I don't have much time and, besides, there's only as far as we can get wthout Julina completing her mission, and I don't know what AB's plans for her are.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry for my absence. I'll still be around TPM, but I won't be doing much until after Oct. 9, which is my SAT date.
    Anyways, welcome back, Jay!

*yawn*....very very tired. I'll be glad when all this is over. It's so stressful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Banned

Where's aragornbird? =P

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to give the mist ball TM that i got from the emt to Serenity my togetic. Also not sure if you noticed but for her free tm for getting to L.30 she will have shockwave.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Hi!

It's been a really long time, but I'd like to start a brand new quest please!

CCP: 0
    Stamps: 10
    Items: Light Gem
    Pokemon: n/a

I'd like to take the Fire and Ice to Dragonair Island please (I happen to remember it was the same place where I originally started).
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Administrator

*Sighs.* Sorry. I guess all 3 of us have been extremely busy lately. I can update for Julina and Shonta, but not for Tom since I don't know what the plans are for him. And please someone else update for Kyle.

Amy- You ask Starflare and Blazer to help thaw Serenity. They do their best to melt the ice without hurting her, and after a couple of minutes she finally comes out, still cold and wet but happy to be free (and with 2 new moves ).
    Once you've made sure she's feeling better, you resume your trek towards the east. You move as fast as you can, trying to get out of the forest quickly before other enemies can find you. But you soon reach a point where the lines of trees make a curve, and a wide lake comes into sight.
    As the wind brushes your face, you hear a tingling sound above you. When you look up, you see something round and light blue floating in the air. Looking more carefully, you can also distinguish a set of blue spheres floating in the water, though these are a darker shade. You can also hear hoots coming from the trees. The forest's hardly quiet tonight.

-What will you do? Search for something/someone? Ask for help? Try to cross the lake (how)? Follow the trees around the lake and try to get out of the forest? Or do something else?

Andy- You ask the man if he knows the way you and your pokemon could climb Blizzard Peak, explaining that you're trying to get to the top, and also ask him if he's kind enough to let you stay with him in his warm cottage, since it's "getting mighty cold out here".
    The man looks at you and your pokemon for a moment.
    "I can show you the way," he finally decided. "I was planning to climb the mountain tomorrow myself, since I need to check on something up there. Some company would be nice. Though I wasn't expecting anyone to show up so late at night. Come in, I won't leave you out in the cold. Though I must tell you I don't have a spare mattress, so I'm afraid you'll have to sleep on the floor."

-Will you accept the man's offer? Ask him for something? Talk to him some more? Reject his offer and walk away? Or do something else?

Karin- You ask the monk if he can pull the switch. He does so, and immediately another wall sounds like it's going down. You take some time to notice which one it is, until you realize it was only a piece of the large green wall to your left.

Another section of the maze is now open to you. The monk follows the arrows until he can finally reach you.

"I think we'll be done with this soon," he smiles for the first time since you've met him. "That's the final section."

-What will you do now?

Patrick- You say hi to the young woman. Before either of you can say or do anything else, you hear a loud roar coming from the west (a.k.a. from your right).

-What will you do? Sorry about the short update, but I couldn't pull it out any other way.

Julina- You and your team follow the mysterious Xatu up the hole and into a long tunnel of blackness. The psychic bird flies fast, but always pauses for a moment when you're having trouble catching up, as if it wanted you to follow.
    The tunnel ends abruptly, and the light hurts your eyes when you reach the exit, but you soon get used to it. Then, you look around at your surroundings. You find yourself in a hemispherical room, or a dome, with walls that seem to be made of little pieces of glass of all shapes and colors, capriciously assembled to make the place tremendously bright and colorful. The colors flicker on the floor and on the Xatu's golden feathers as the sun's rays (or some rays of light in any case) make their way through the walls. The Xatu is now floating in the center of the dome. It seems to be looking at something. You then notice 3 larger, oval pieces of glass aligned on one side of the dome. One of them is blue, one is yellow, and one is pink.

-What will you do? Take a closer look at the ovals? Talk to the Xatu? Inspect the dome? Or do something else?

Shonta: You say "hi" to the boy with the Jigglypuff and the Poliwag, and he greets you back similarly. At that moment, a loud roar pierces the sky. It seems to come from some place within the mountains.

-What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[color=hotpinkAmy- You ask Starflare and Blazer to help thaw Serenity. They do their best to melt the ice without hurting her, and after a couple of minutes she finally comes out, still cold and wet but happy to be free (and with 2 new moves ).
    Once you've made sure she's feeling better, you resume your trek towards the east. You move as fast as you can, trying to get out of the forest quickly before other enemies can find you. But you soon reach a point where the lines of trees make a curve, and a wide lake comes into sight.
    As the wind brushes your face, you hear a tingling sound above you. When you look up, you see something round and light blue floating in the air. Looking more carefully, you can also distinguish a set of blue spheres floating in the water, though these are a darker shade. You can also hear hoots coming from the trees. The forest's hardly quiet tonight.

-What will you do? Search for something/someone? Ask for help? Try to cross the lake (how)? Follow the trees around the lake and try to get out of the forest? Or do something else?
    Route 3/Pixie Island/86 CCPS/95 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

86 CCPs
    95 Stamps
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

I'll have Serenity to carry Ralts with her and go up to talk to the round thing in the air. Ralts will be there just in case there is trouble like last time. If whatever it is is friendly, i'll see if ti knows an easy way to cross the lake. I'll also have Omastar do the same with the round objects in the water.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?