Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands v.9 [M.A. Quicksilver]

Default <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands v.9 [M.A. Quicksilver]

Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
    I'm ok- Disgusted by the bugs and leeches, you shake them off and start walking along the river, doing your best to avoid being attacked by those nasty creatures. It seems that your sense of direction is good, as it doesn't take too long before you notice the road in the distance. Once you can see it, you advance faster and soon you can see the bridge that crosses the river.
    Congratulations! You made it to Route 43!

-Where will you go next?
    Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
    Food units: 5.
    Pokedolls: 5.
    Stamps: 67.

w00t! XD I'll do my personal victory dance. ;x
    Then I'll continue along the route, going wherever the wind takes me~

Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Ghost of Virtue - You wave goodbye to the gypsy and the village and they wave to you as well, grim, but nonetheless, they wave goodbye. You backtrack your steps, making your way back to the lake you had entered. You make your way through the thick underbrush, but before you emerge from the forest, you see a Nidoran (F) nibbling on some leaves and looking up at a tree earnestly.

What will you do now?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Hollow Stone, 2xBlue MGCoin, Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 28 Stamps, 140 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck.

I'll walk up quietly to Nidoran (F), careful not to startle her, and ask her whats up.
    Thanks to BlazikenKevin for the avatar :]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Queen of the Pridelands98 – You shoot another arrow at the designated target, but the repetitious ‘bling’ repeats itself once more. You hand Togetic 5 CCPs to buy a set of 10 arrows and she nods, taking off, but not before the clip-clopping of footsteps arrive. You turn around, your gaze meeting with the familiar shadow of a menacing creature. The false face of innocence is devious, and a cackle flies into the air as the Mawile looks at you with a deceitful wink. “So, you are trying to save this precious girl?” she says, fiddling with Alexa’s soft auburn hair. “Well too bad! She is a trophy for the Yamikairyu!” she tugs at Alexa’s hair, causing a short cry to escape. “Hmph, you stole my win before, and I will not let you get away with that. Come now, you will pay for defeating me back on that route!” the ferocious Mawile sharpens her claws and glowers at you threateningly, her jaw clamping down rapidly.

Mawile
    Level 38
    HP 109
    Attack 93
    Defense 93
    Speed 66
    Special Attack 70
    Special Defense 70

Who will you send out and what will you use?
    Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/153 CCPS/3 food/5 pokédolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

153 CCPs
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
    Mystic Pearl
    one of a kind vaporeon plushie
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Sparkling Dew
    Bow and 0 arrows

I'll ask Starflare if she's up for the battle and if she is, I'll have her start with fire spin.

Edit: updated number of CCPs and Ranec is at L.30 and also knows confuse ray and Iron Tail (and still has the pokemon collar) now ^^;;

Edit 2: updated # of CCPs again

Edit 3: updated # of CCPs again & Ranec's Level

Edit 4: updated # of ccps again XD

Edit #5 updated number of ccps
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Originally posted by Avian Freeze

FighterHawk – You quickly brush off the ants as they fall to the ground, scuttling away quickly. You flinch at the feeling of them crawling on you and you ask Aeragorn help you by using a Drill Peck to break away at the wall. The soft wall gives away easily and you see a lazy face staring at you, still flicking its tongue. A Slakoth stares at you casually and repeats the “Slaaaaaaa…”, while still attempting to eat some ants. Suddenly, you hear a buzzing behind you as the ants begin to crawl on top of each other! You gape in horror as they begin to shape form, into a Vibrava! Except this Vibrava is a menacing black color, with piercing red eyes.

What will you do now?
    Food: 5
    Pokedolls: 5
    CCPs: 29
    Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M)
    Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

I'll tell my Pokemon to attack it. Aeragorn will use Sandstorm, and Dargonis will use Wing Attack. It's not a real Vibrava, so I'll try to knock the ants out of formation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Heartrending kirk tack phd- You say "you're welcome" to the Mightyenas, and look for a place to sleep. It's hard to find anything comfortable because everything around is pointy, but Andrew starts cutting grass leaves and putting them together in a pile, so you try to do the same and after a while, you have enough grass and leaves to rest on.
    The night begins to pass smoothly. Every now and then you hear sounds, but they're just nocturnal pokemon doing their usual things. You eventually manage to fall asleep. You dream about all the brave things you've done so far, and lots of Poochyenas, Mightyenas and Murkrows gather around you in your dreams. When you finally see some light, you open your eyes and notice that the sun has risen and you're still in the forest.
    You slowly shake the sleepiness away and look around. Andrew's already up and playing with your pokemon.
    "You're awake!," he cheers when he sees you. "Now you can help us find breakfast!"

-What will you do?
    CCP: 2
    Stamps: 33
    Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

'sigh' I highly doubt I have any breakfast items in my backpack, but I'll check it anyway.

If I have no edibles in my backpack, I am going to shrug at Andrew, telling him that I have no idea where to find some breakfast.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Enile Zemula – Welcome to Expedia, have fun here ^_^. Your status and everything is good, but you can’t go to the Island of Dreams just yet :x. You must receive the four jewels from Art Island, Innocence Island, Dragonair Island, and the Island of Mist and then enter the heart of Mistonnence Dragart, then you may go to the Island of Dreams ^^;.
    Opps, my bad. I'll just edit my posty..... there!

.................................................. ........
    Island: N/A - Specific Location: N/A - 5/5-CCPs: 5 - Stamps:4

Pokemon:

AC: Sky Racer(Growlithe), Male, Lv.7
    CC: Fier(Blaziken), Male, Lv.20
    .................................................. ............

Fier and Sky awaited in their Pokeballs, ready to be released upon our arrival on the first Island. Welcome Beach streached far to either side of me. Forests surrounded my back and left sides, though a cliff rose out of the small peninsula to my right. Ahead of me, I stared across a vast ocean, shimmering light reflecting over it's mysterious depths.

I knew my choices, and pondered over my transportation and destination. I then wondered if these forms of transportation are avaliable on the other islands. I took a deep breath before saying aloud, "I wish to travel to Dragonair Island on the wings of Fire and Ice."

My words echoed in my ears, and I held my sword and bow close to me...

Banned

FireMouse – You wander around, looking for help for Picha, who apparently has caught a cold. No one seems to understand you though, and hear your cries as simple wails. They ignore you and you continue to look for help. There is no Pok&eacute;mon center in sight, and the various people are just having an ordinary day, chatting with friends, shopping, taking a walk. The glistening snow falls softly on to the ground and it seems like a very peaceful village, but you panic for Picha, whose cheeks have turned a dull pink, electricity crackling off every few seconds from her cheeks. She whimpers and sneezes a few times. Someone in a cloak runs up to you though and grabs Picha, running into a household!

What will you do now?
    [B]Island: Island of Mist
    Pokémon:
    Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.13
    >>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
    >>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
    >>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.12)
    >>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pokémon.)
    >>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
    >>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pokédolls, Element Emerald
    TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM
    CCP: 140 <-- I lost count... I'll make it an even #...

I run and chase the cloaked man... then I suddenly slipped on the ice and I skidded towards a fishing hole and touched freezing water, then the next is I knew was... I fainted... *blacks out* XD

Have I really lost my Picha, who is this cloaked guy, -- or something else?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hard Czar I 01246- You and Ryan start heading towards Icuno Peak. Everything seems to go well, until Ryan tells you that he's getting tired and asks if you can stop for a while. You stop for a few minutes, and finally resume your march, not wanting it to get too late. Ryan follows you, but it you don't get very far before he tells you that he's hungry.

-What will you do now?
    Island: Art Island
    Pokémon:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
    Level: 13
    Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
    Ability: Trace
    Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
    Level: 12
    Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Held Items: Pokémon Earring

Food: 10
    Pokédolls: 5
    CCPs: 57

This is why I bought food. ^_^; Okay, I'll offer Ryan some food, and then we can keep going.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Parsec's Politoed- You tell the woman that she was pretty rude, and that you only wanted to ask if she knew of anybody near by who was either holding some kind of contest or fancied a battle. She leaves her magazine on the desk and stares at you, angrilyat first, but then she calms down.
    "Look, boy, this isn't the best day for me," she tells you. "So if you want to buy something, suit yourself; there's plenty to choose from. If all you want is a battle, I'm sure there are lots of trainers out there who will accept a challenge."
    All of a sudden, another woman walks through the door. She looks much like the one you've been talking to, except for the serious look on her face. She looks down at the magazine on the desk, then at the other woman, who shrugs at her sight, and then at you.
    Then she turns to the other woman again.
    "How have things gone?," she asks.
    "As usual," the other replies. "When are we getting the new shipment?"
    "In a week or so."
    "Why so long?"
    "Can we discuss that later? A customer's waiting." She turns to you again. "I'm sorry, I had to arrange a few things with one of our providers and she promised to look after the shop in my absence, but she really doesn't know much about the job."
    "I know as much as you do," the other, obviously her sister, complains.
    "Later. So, how may we help you?"
    "He's just looking for an opponent for a pokemon battle, he doesn't want to buy anything!"

The real shopkeeper takes a deep breath, trying to remain calm.

"Please excuse my sister," she tells you. "She's tired after covering for me for the whole morning, so she's going to take a nap now, right?"
    She stares at her sister, who immediately gets up and leaves with a "we'll talk later".
    "Sorry you had to witness this scene. So, is there anything I can do for you?"

-What will you say now?
    I haven't been here for a while, have I? It took a while to find my last update...

Dragonair Island
    Store

Items:
    5 Food unit
    5 Pokedolls
    Tiny Natu Plushie
    ? CCPs
    ? Stamps
    Element Emerald

Pokemon:
    Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
    Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
    Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
    Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, Brave (M)
    Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, Bold (M)
    Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say: "I want to know if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle."

I'm back.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Here's an update after what? A month? o_o Yeah...REALLY sorry, Jay and I have been busy with school, Gabi with university x_X. Luckily as you know, we're hiring a fourth admin ^_^, so things should hopefully be picking up soon.

Pikachu101 ~ You carefully make your way down the craggy cliff, trying hard not to look down for fear of falling to the rough seas below. You follow the sound, which turns to a piercing cry and you finally end up in the little alcove on the cliffside. You see a Skarmory just a little smaller than you, bawling her head off and tears running down her metallic wings. You have no idea what could be bothering her, but it's doubtful you'll be able to bring her back up. All of a sudden, a squawk behind you sounds and you turn around, seeing an angered Skarmory father soaring at you! You quickly dive out of the way as the large steel bird aims its beak at you and your heart races as the whole event rushes past in a beat. The Skarmory roars wildly and glares at you menacingly, ready to attack again!

What will you do now? Attack the Skarmory, try to explain you mean no harm, or something else?

Discoth&eacute;que ~ You tell her you'll battle her strongest Pok&eacute;mon, and the Jynx smirks as she pulls out a Pok&eacute; Ball. She tosses it into the air and out pops a shrieking Victreebel! The Venus Flytrap swings its head around and looks at you viciously.

Who will you send out? You'll get the stats once you send a Pok&eacute;mon out ^^

MrSmileAKASkrusti ~ You follow the Muk suspiciously, avoiding traps and you notice Sisi and Blossom have X eyes o_O. They can't stand the smell of the noxious gas the Muk is spreading but you don't say anything and continue to follow the sludgy creature. As you come into an opening, the large Muk slides into a hollow and you continue on. You crawl through as the hollow gets smaller and you notice the Muk squeezing its large mass through. As you reach a larger area, you emerge and see several little Grimer and another Muk! "Honey! I'm hoooommmeeeee!" the Muk says. He then drops Sisi and Blossom who faint immediately x_o.

What will you do now? Talk to the Muk, get out of there while you still can, or something else?

Espeon12 ~ You ask Avynne to ask the Exploud what's going on and why there were traps here. She nods and talks to the Exploud for a while. It feels kind of odd being deaf, very empty, but you wait while observing the land of the Exploud. All these creatures are so loud, you can feel the vibrations of them just talking o_O. You whistle as Avynne continues to talk, though you can't hear yourself. Finally, she looks at you a bit concernedly. You hear the Espeon's thoughts in your mind as the lavender fox says, "The Exploud say they're trying to catch some creature, I'm not sure what exactly, but the king knows for sure. To get to the king though, you'll have to pass some tests...so they want us to go to the palace, and then we'll make our way through, think we should trust them?"

What will you do? Trust the Exploud and follow them, try to get away, ask a bit more to the Exploud, or something else?

Miko ~ You do your personal victory dance for finding the route! Then you continue along it, pursuing your path of finding Fred. You reach a junction and see to your left the ferry to Innocence Peak. You're unsure about whether or not Fred is there, and then you see the right, which continues through the dense forests. You don't notice any footprints or anything, so you're unsure which way Fred may have went.

What will you do now? Head to the left, or the right, or somewhere else?

Phantom of Innocence-BF ~ You walk up cautiously to the Nidoran (F) and as you step on a twig, the little blue rodent notices you and squeals! She hides behind a bush as you approach her, but then she looks up at you and steps out, still a bit scared. "What's up?" you ask her sweetly and the little creature says in a timid voice, "I-I wanna get the leaves up there in that tree, b-but I'm r-really short s-so I c-can't really reach u-up there. Th-those leaves are s-so delicious though! C-c-could you get them for me p-please?"

What will you do now? Will you help the lil' Nidoran (F) [how?], ignore her and continue on, or something else?

Nala98 ~ You ask Starflare if she's up for the battle, and the horse neighs, smoke coming out of her nostrils as she glowers at the Mawile. The Mawile simply smirks back at Starflare and her teeth try to snap at Starflare.

Starflare
    Level 40
    HP 127
    Attack 110
    Defense 86
    Speed 114
    Special Attack 94
    Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
    Level 38
    HP 109
    Attack 93
    Defense 93
    Speed 66
    Special Attack 70
    Special Defense 70

Rapidash's Attack dropped to 73!

You ask Starflare to use a Fire Spin and she kicks up her front legs, neighing and sending a circle of flames at the vicious Mawile. As the fire encircles the Pok&eacute;mon, she grits her teeth as the flames singe her. She takes 23 damage! The Mawile then summons up several rocks from the earth and sends them flying at Starflare, using an Ancientpower! She whinnies and falls over, hurt. Starflare took 48 damage! All of Mawile's stats rose from the attack! Mawile took 9 damage!

Starflare
    Level 40
    HP 79/127
    Attack 110 --> 73
    Defense 86
    Speed 114
    Special Attack 94
    Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
    Level 38
    HP 77/109
    Attack 93 --> 140
    Defense 93 --> 140
    Speed 66 --> 99
    Special Attack 70 --> 105
    Special Defense 70 --> 105

What will you attack with now?

aragornbird ~ You ask Aeragorn to use Sandstorm and the Skarmory summons up a cyclone of sand from the dirt and the ants in the Vibrava began to swirl around in it, falling apart. As the sandstorm subsides, the ants scatter and you notice the Slakoth still lazily licking its face. It looks at you and lets out a "Slaaaaaaaa...."

What will you do now? Ask the Slakoth to come along with you, look around for any more ants, or something else?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight ~ You look around in your backpack for any food, but apparently you don't find any. Andrew then says, "Nooooo, come help us look for food ^_^. The Point Forest should have several berries and fruits for us to eat." The Mightyena then walk over with their little Poochyena and Andrew says, "All right, let's split up. How about I'll go with Poochyena to the left, both Mightyena will go to the right, and you can go through the middle Kyle." The others head off and then you head through the middle, brushing past the sharp needles assorted throughout the forest. You notice a few juicy red berries fit for picking.

What will you do? Pick the berries, ignore them and move on, or something else?

Enile Zemula ~ Ready to set off on your journey, you summon the travel of Fire and Ice. As a Dewgong arises from the sea, barks at you and then creates an icy bridge with his frigid breath, you carefully make your way across the slippery overpass. You marvel at the shimmering ocean which looks endless, so vast and huge, you feel absolutely tiny in the world. Soon though, you make it to the slinky island. As you step off on to Dragonair Island, an Arcanine races past, roaring as a stream of flames flows out of her mouth, melting the chilly bridge. You look around and notice a store, the mountains, as you notice steam emanating from the hot springs up there, Route 23, and Route 27.

What will you do now? Head to the store, the mountains, Route 23, or Route 27?

Cyndaquil ~ As you chase the cloaked figure, you suddenly slip and slide on some ice. You yell as you plunge into the frigid water and you pass out from the cold...

As you wake up, you realize you're in some home, and you see several cloaked fingers around you. Picha stares at you in the hands of one of them, cocking her head from your shocked expression. The figures look at one another and do some movements with their hands, though you don't quite comprehend them, and then they nod and the cloaked figure who had Picha looks at you and then points at you.

What will you do now? Ask him what he wants, try to guess what he wants [say what to do], ignore him, or something else?

Charizard04621 ~ You offer Ryan some food and he greedily nibbles on it. You continue on, eyeing Ryan who seems to be lagging. He complains that it's such a long walk to Icuno Peak and that it's getting late and windy. It is windy and the sun will set soon, but you're rather close to Icuno Peak, it should only be another 10 or 20 minutes until you get there. Ryan however, looks at you lazily and is absolutely ready to sit down and sleep.

What will you do now? Push Ryan to continue, stop for a while, stop for the night, or something else?

Parsec's Politoed ~ "I want to know if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle." you tell the storekeeper.
    "Well, I'm not so sure, but perhaps you could find more at the other end of the island. More of the population resides there, and this end is kind of empty. If you're looking for adventure in general, you can find a lot atop the various mountains. You can also find some interesting stuff in the coral reef and the sea."
    "Why did you even come here if you're just looking for a battle?! We're shopkeepers for goodness sake, that's what we do for a living. We're not battlers!"
    "Ugh, Rita, stop bothering the boy. He just wants some advice on the island."
    "Yeah well couldn't he ask someone else? We never get actual business here."
    "Maybe it's your personality that drives them away..."
    "What?"
    "Nothing. Look, I'm sorry kid. My sister and I don't exactly get along. Good luck on your journey though." As you exit the door, you continue to hear the sisters bickering about various things.

So what will you do now? Head to Route 23, Route 27, the mountains, back into the store to try to help the two settle their differences, or something else?
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Phantom of Innocence-BF ~ You walk up cautiously to the Nidoran (F) and as you step on a twig, the little blue rodent notices you and squeals! She hides behind a bush as you approach her, but then she looks up at you and steps out, still a bit scared. "What's up?" you ask her sweetly and the little creature says in a timid voice, "I-I wanna get the leaves up there in that tree, b-but I'm r-really short s-so I c-can't really reach u-up there. Th-those leaves are s-so delicious though! C-c-could you get them for me p-please?"

What will you do now? Will you help the lil' Nidoran (F) [how?], ignore her and continue on, or something else?
    Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I'll answer Nidoran (F) with, "Of course, I'll help u." Then I'll attempt to climb the tree myself. If that doesn't work, I'll have to resort to the help of my Pokemon.
    Thanks to BlazikenKevin for the avatar :]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98 ~ You ask Starflare if she's up for the battle, and the horse neighs, smoke coming out of her nostrils as she glowers at the Mawile. The Mawile simply smirks back at Starflare and her teeth try to snap at Starflare.

Starflare
    Level 40
    HP 127
    Attack 110
    Defense 86
    Speed 114
    Special Attack 94
    Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
    Level 38
    HP 109
    Attack 93
    Defense 93
    Speed 66
    Special Attack 70
    Special Defense 70

Rapidash's Attack dropped to 73!

You ask Starflare to use a Fire Spin and she kicks up her front legs, neighing and sending a circle of flames at the vicious Mawile. As the fire encircles the Pok&eacute;mon, she grits her teeth as the flames singe her. She takes 23 damage! The Mawile then summons up several rocks from the earth and sends them flying at Starflare, using an Ancientpower! She whinnies and falls over, hurt. Starflare took 48 damage! All of Mawile's stats rose from the attack! Mawile took 9 damage!

Starflare
    Level 40
    HP 79/127
    Attack 110 --> 73
    Defense 86
    Speed 114
    Special Attack 94
    Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
    Level 38
    HP 77/109
    Attack 93 --> 140
    Defense 93 --> 140
    Speed 66 --> 99
    Special Attack 70 --> 105
    Special Defense 70 --> 105

What will you attack with now?
    Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/135 CCPS/3 food/5 pokédolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

35 CCPs
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    Mystic Pearl
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Sparkling Dew
    Bow and 0 arrows

I'll make sure Staflare is ok, and then I'll give her the Sparkling Dew if I can, then have her use FLamethrower. Edit: Otherwise, I'll just have her use flamethrower.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

aragornbird ~ You ask Aeragorn to use Sandstorm and the Skarmory summons up a cyclone of sand from the dirt and the ants in the Vibrava began to swirl around in it, falling apart. As the sandstorm subsides, the ants scatter and you notice the Slakoth still lazily licking its face. It looks at you and lets out a "Slaaaaaaaa...."

What will you do now? Ask the Slakoth to come along with you, look around for any more ants, or something else?
    CCPs: 29
    Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M)

Aww...well, since the Slakoth is just sitting there, I'll ask it to come along and we'll continue into the cave.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Charizard04621 ~ You offer Ryan some food and he greedily nibbles on it. You continue on, eyeing Ryan who seems to be lagging. He complains that it's such a long walk to Icuno Peak and that it's getting late and windy. It is windy and the sun will set soon, but you're rather close to Icuno Peak, it should only be another 10 or 20 minutes until you get there. Ryan however, looks at you lazily and is absolutely ready to sit down and sleep.

What will you do now? Push Ryan to continue, stop for a while, stop for the night, or something else?
    Pokémon:

Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam

Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch

Food: 9
    CCPs: 99

I can't give in to him every time or I'll appear lenient and weak. I'll say that we're almost at Icuno Peak, twenty minutes at most, and we really need to get there so we can stay there for the night. I'll tell Ryan that I heard about nasty pokémon prowling around in our area and how they capture unsuspecting people who appear to be lagging and slow, and work and starve them to death for fun. I'll say legend has it that Icuno Peak is safe due to some mystical protection, and there have been no cases of mysterious disappearances there. Therefore, we must get to Icuno Peak before it's too late.

[COLOR=gold]

DarkPrince the Dark Knight ~ You look around in your backpack for any food, but apparently you don't find any. Andrew then says, "Nooooo, come help us look for food ^_^. The Point Forest should have several berries and fruits for us to eat." The Mightyena then walk over with their little Poochyena and Andrew says, "All right, let's split up. How about I'll go with Poochyena to the left, both Mightyena will go to the right, and you can go through the middle Kyle." The others head off and then you head through the middle, brushing past the sharp needles assorted throughout the forest. You notice a few juicy red berries fit for picking.

What will you do? Pick the berries, ignore them and move on, or something else?
    CCP: 53
    Stamps: 10
    Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll try picking the berries (carefully of course).

They should be okay to eat (I hope)...

'crosses fingers'
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Espeon12 ~ You ask Avynne to ask the Exploud what's going on and why there were traps here. She nods and talks to the Exploud for a while. It feels kind of odd being deaf, very empty, but you wait while observing the land of the Exploud. All these creatures are so loud, you can feel the vibrations of them just talking o_O. You whistle as Avynne continues to talk, though you can't hear yourself. Finally, she looks at you a bit concernedly. You hear the Espeon's thoughts in your mind as the lavender fox says, "The Exploud say they're trying to catch some creature, I'm not sure what exactly, but the king knows for sure. To get to the king though, you'll have to pass some tests...so they want us to go to the palace, and then we'll make our way through, think we should trust them?"

What will you do? Trust the Exploud and follow them, try to get away, ask a bit more to the Exploud, or something else?
    Innocence Island | Around Route 43 | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 34 CC | 82 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Avynne the Espeon (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie, Element Emerald

I'll follow the Exploud to their palace. Might as well trust them, as otherwise I'm left with nothing to do.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm resigning here, i'm sorry. I had fun with the few updates i've made.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Parsec's Politoed ~ "I want to know if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle." you tell the storekeeper.
    "Well, I'm not so sure, but perhaps you could find more at the other end of the island. More of the population resides there, and this end is kind of empty. If you're looking for adventure in general, you can find a lot atop the various mountains. You can also find some interesting stuff in the coral reef and the sea."
    "Why did you even come here if you're just looking for a battle?! We're shopkeepers for goodness sake, that's what we do for a living. We're not battlers!"
    "Ugh, Rita, stop bothering the boy. He just wants some advice on the island."
    "Yeah well couldn't he ask someone else? We never get actual business here."
    "Maybe it's your personality that drives them away..."
    "What?"
    "Nothing. Look, I'm sorry kid. My sister and I don't exactly get along. Good luck on your journey though." As you exit the door, you continue to hear the sisters bickering about various things.

So what will you do now? Head to Route 23, Route 27, the mountains, back into the store to try to help the two settle their differences, or something else?
    Dragonair Island
    Store

Items:
    5 Food unit
    5 Pokedolls
    Tiny Natu Plushie
    ? CCPs
    ? Stamps
    Element Emerald

Pokemon:
    Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
    Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
    Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
    Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, Brave (M)
    Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, Bold (M)
    Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'll go back in and help them settle thier differences...

I'm back.

Banned

Pikachu101 ~ You carefully make your way down the craggy cliff, trying hard not to look down for fear of falling to the rough seas below. You follow the sound, which turns to a piercing cry and you finally end up in the little alcove on the cliffside. You see a Skarmory just a little smaller than you, bawling her head off and tears running down her metallic wings. You have no idea what could be bothering her, but it's doubtful you'll be able to bring her back up. All of a sudden, a squawk behind you sounds and you turn around, seeing an angered Skarmory father soaring at you! You quickly dive out of the way as the large steel bird aims its beak at you and your heart races as the whole event rushes past in a beat. The Skarmory roars wildly and glares at you menacingly, ready to attack again!

What will you do now? Attack the Skarmory, try to explain you mean no harm, or something else?[/B]
    Area: Art, Death Cliffs
    Dolls: 5
    CCP: 5
    Pack: None

I"ll try to explain that I mean no harm, and I was jsut trying to help.

Banned

MrSmileAKASkrusti ~ You follow the Muk suspiciously, avoiding traps and you notice Sisi and Blossom have X eyes o_O. They can't stand the smell of the noxious gas the Muk is spreading but you don't say anything and continue to follow the sludgy creature. As you come into an opening, the large Muk slides into a hollow and you continue on. You crawl through as the hollow gets smaller and you notice the Muk squeezing its large mass through. As you reach a larger area, you emerge and see several little Grimer and another Muk! "Honey! I'm hoooommmeeeee!" the Muk says. He then drops Sisi and Blossom who faint immediately x_o.

What will you do now? Talk to the Muk, get out of there while you still can, or something else?

O.o ooooooooookkk.. I'll stay, and at the first tiniest hint of any danger to Sisi or Blossom, I'll recall em and run like...erm...well.......uhhhh...I'll just run REALLY REALLY FAST!

Miko ~ You do your personal victory dance for finding the route! Then you continue along it, pursuing your path of finding Fred. You reach a junction and see to your left the ferry to Innocence Peak. You're unsure about whether or not Fred is there, and then you see the right, which continues through the dense forests. You don't notice any footprints or anything, so you're unsure which way Fred may have went.

What will you do now? Head to the left, or the right, or somewhere else?
    Stamps: 42.

Left to the ferry it is! *dun dun duuun~*

Banned

I forgot where I was in Expedia so could I start over? If I can't, that's fine.

If I can however, here is where I'd like to go:

Dragonair Island by means of Fire & Ice with Mufasa [M, Lv9 Vaporeon] and Elijah [M, Lv8 Mareep]

Banned

Default Just want to help Rachel~ I'll update for my update later~

Originally posted by DarkPrincess
    MurkyRoyalty - How'd you know? . Also, I just realized, I wrote that the Primeape was holding a Lanturn XDD, I meant lantern, he wasn't holding a fishy :x.

You whisper to Riona if she has any ideas and she nods, willing to head out into the open and have the guard chase her. She then waddles out into the open and the Primeape stares, wide-eyed at the little Bagon. You quickly search for barrels, and luckily you find one, hiding in the container. You peer out the small hole in the barrel and watch the pig monkey scamper away after Riona. You quickly make your way inside the chamber and take off the barrel, looking around the torch-lit room. However, you notice a large pit in front of you o_o. Riona comes scurrying back to you with a wide grin on her face, obviously triumphant from her excursion with the Primeape.

What will you do now?

Fishy!! Bwahaha *thwaps Tyler with a fish* They are good weapons *nod* *is thwapped by random people* ;.; *hides*

CCPs: 0
    Pokémon: Glory (level 41 female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
    Food: 4
    Pokedolls: 4
    Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
    Island: Innocence
    Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

... since this reminds me of Wind Waker, I'll look around for a string to swing across. If I cannot find one, then I'll ask Riona for ideas xDD
    Cinder's spark- You look for a string to swing across, but nothing's hanging from the ceiling. There is, however, a thick rope piled up on the floor. There's no way to know how it got there, but when you examine it, you notice it would be possible to hold on to it... if something could hold the rope in the first place. You also find some firmly locked wooden boxes and a long spade with the image of a fish carved on its handle. And, of course, the barrel you brought with you.

-What will you do? Will you keep looking around, or do you have a plan?
    [/B]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

First of all, I want to welcome the new workers, Discothéque and Aragornbird.
    Welcome to the crew!
    Now, if Pikachu101 sends me the PM I requested, he'll be in too. And if Tyler sends the new workers his plans for me, I'll be really grateful.

I'll repeat my last post for myself and then start the split-update.

Repeating my post:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/157 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pokédolls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Lagi can start by paralyzing Rayquaza with a Thunder Wave, and then releasing an Ice Beam on her opponent.

Nala98- You run to Starflare's side to make sure she's ok, and offer her the Sparkling Dew. She swallows it as quickly as she can, and regains her health. But before she can attack again, the evil Mawile gets to her with a Rock Tomb attack. Starflare's speed has fallen down to 76 and now Mawile is faster than her! To make things worse, the attack has caused Starflare to lose 50 HP.
    Mawile makes use of her newly gained advantage to Crunch Starflare, dealing another 27 damage to her. Battered but not beaten, Starflare gathers all the fire she can muster and sends it towards the Mawile in a powerful Flamethrower attack. The heat is too much for the Mawile to bear, and the evil pokemon faints, consumed by the flames. As she falls, a sparkling, rainbow colored gem falls off from her hand and rolls on the ground. You examine it, and realize it's a Destiny Jewel!

Starflare is now level 41!

"You've made it!," Alexa cheers excitedly. "I can't believe it! You've beaten the evil Mawile!"
    She's so happy, she seems to have almost forgotten she's still to find the way out of the cage.

Before you can do anything, a huge Gengar appears our of nowhere and lifts the unconscious Mawile up. His red eyes stare at you, angrily. Then, he speaks to you in a deep and creepy voice.
    "Don't think you've beaten us yet. This is far from over. We'll see you again on Pixie Island."

With this, he fades away as quickly as he came, taking the Mawile with him.

-What are you going to do now?

aragornbird- You ask the Slakoth to come along with you, and she (yes, it's a girl) agrees with a smile.
    Congratulations, Slakoth has joined your team!

Slakoth
    Level 9
    Moves: Scratch, Yawn, Encore, Sleep Talk.
    Trait: Truant
    Personality: Naive

As you walk deeper into the cave, your surroundings become darker and more humid. You see a couple of fungi behind a rock, but as you get closer it turns out to be a sleeping Paras. At that point, you notice a narrow tunnel going down from where you are, while another path goes straight and has somewhat better lighting.

-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Wake up the Paras? Or do something else?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You carefully pick the berries and cross your fingers, hoping that they're ok to eat. Before you finish picking them, Andrew gets back followed by the pokemon, with his hands and pockets full of berries. Actually, his pockets are not only filled with berries, but also stained by them. When you notice that, he blushes and grins.
    "We're adventurers, we can't save the world and stay clean all the time," he says. "I think we have enough for breakfast."

-What will you do? Eat the berries you and Andrew have collected? Inspect them somehow? Look for a way to get Andrew and his clothes cleaner? Or do something else?

DarkPrincess- This is not an update, just a question.

-Do you really want to restart? Or do you prefer to continue with your story now that Tom has kindly posted the info you needed?

Pikachu101- You tell the Skarmory that you mean no harm, and that you're just trying to help. The Skarmory shakes his wings furiously, but as you keep talking softly instead of attacking, it stops, understanding that you're not there to hurt his baby. He then lifts a claw and hands its content to the child, which turns out to be none other than... a Magikarp!
    The Magikarp is still alive and shaking from side to side. Magikarps are not known for their expresiveness, but you can see the fear in this pokemon's eyes.

-What will you do?

Everyone else who's posted after Tyler, expect an update tomorrow. Amanda and AB are taking the rest of the updates this time.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Banned

DarkPrincess- This is not an update, just a question.

-Do you really want to restart? Or do you prefer to continue with your story now that Tom has kindly posted the info you needed?[/B]
    MurkyRoyalty - How'd you know? . Also, I just realized, I wrote that the Primeape was holding a Lanturn XDD, I meant lantern, he wasn't holding a fishy :x.

You whisper to Riona if she has any ideas and she nods, willing to head out into the open and have the guard chase her. She then waddles out into the open and the Primeape stares, wide-eyed at the little Bagon. You quickly search for barrels, and luckily you find one, hiding in the container. You peer out the small hole in the barrel and watch the pig monkey scamper away after Riona. You quickly make your way inside the chamber and take off the barrel, looking around the torch-lit room. However, you notice a large pit in front of you o_o. Riona comes scurrying back to you with a wide grin on her face, obviously triumphant from her excursion with the Primeape.

What will you do now?

Fishy!! Bwahaha *thwaps Tyler with a fish* They are good weapons *nod* *is thwapped by random people* ;.; *hides*

CCPs: 20
    Pokémon: Glory (level 41 shiny female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
    Food: 4
    Pokedolls: 4
    Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
    Island: Innocence
    Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

I'll continue with my old scenario and since this part reminds me of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, I'll look around for any ropes to swing around on. xDD Or just anything that looks like it may help. Thanks Cyndaquil for getting this for me too ^_^

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98- You run to Starflare's side to make sure she's ok, and offer her the Sparkling Dew. She swallows it as quickly as she can, and regains her health. But before she can attack again, the evil Mawile gets to her with a Rock Tomb attack. Starflare's speed has fallen down to 76 and now Mawile is faster than her! To make things worse, the attack has caused Starflare to lose 50 HP.
    Mawile makes use of her newly gained advantage to Crunch Starflare, dealing another 27 damage to her. Battered but not beaten, Starflare gathers all the fire she can muster and sends it towards the Mawile in a powerful Flamethrower attack. The heat is too much for the Mawile to bear, and the evil pokemon faints, consumed by the flames. As she falls, a sparkling, rainbow colored gem falls off from her hand and rolls on the ground. You examine it, and realize it's a Destiny Jewel!

Starflare is now level 41!

"You've made it!," Alexa cheers excitedly. "I can't believe it! You've beaten the evil Mawile!"
    She's so happy, she seems to have almost forgotten she's still to find the way out of the cage.

Before you can do anything, a huge Gengar appears our of nowhere and lifts the unconscious Mawile up. His red eyes stare at you, angrily. Then, he speaks to you in a deep and creepy voice.
    "Don't think you've beaten us yet. This is far from over. We'll see you again on Pixie Island."

With this, he fades away as quickly as he came, taking the Mawile with him.

-What are you going to do now?
    Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/82 CCPS/3 food/5 pokédolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

82 CCPs
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 0 arrows

I'll wait for Togetic to come back with the arrows. When she does, I will try the following:

X o x x –
    x x o x -
    - x - x X

edit: fixed code
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
    [B][color=hotpink]Pikachu101- You tell the Skarmory that you mean no harm, and that you're just trying to help. The Skarmory shakes his wings furiously, but as you keep talking softly instead of attacking, it stops, understanding that you're not there to hurt his baby. He then lifts a claw and hands its content to the child, which turns out to be none other than... a Magikarp!
    The Magikarp is still alive and shaking from side to side. Magikarps are not known for their expresiveness, but you can see the fear in this pokemon's eyes.

-What will you do?

I'd PM you but your box is full LV

Area: Art, Death Cliffs
    Pokes: Coral (L8F Corsola) + Pyro (L17 M Magmar)
    Dolls: 5
    CCP: 5
    Pack: None

I'll ask the Skamory not to eat the Magikarp and offer it some food instead.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You carefully pick the berries and cross your fingers, hoping that they're ok to eat. Before you finish picking them, Andrew gets back followed by the pokemon, with his hands and pockets full of berries. Actually, his pockets are not only filled with berries, but also stained by them. When you notice that, he blushes and grins.
    "We're adventurers, we can't save the world and stay clean all the time," he says. "I think we have enough for breakfast."

-What will you do? Eat the berries you and Andrew have collected? Inspect them somehow? Look for a way to get Andrew and his clothes cleaner? Or do something else?
    CCP: 22
    Stamps: 53

I'm going to try a few of the berries (while giving some to Andrew, and any Pokemon of mine who want some too).
    Knight of Time

Elite Trainer

aragornbird- You ask the Slakoth to come along with you, and she (yes, it's a girl) agrees with a smile.
    Congratulations, Slakoth has joined your team!

Slakoth
    Level 9
    Moves: Scratch, Yawn, Encore, Sleep Talk.
    Trait: Truant
    Personality: Naive

As you walk deeper into the cave, your surroundings become darker and more humid. You see a couple of fungi behind a rock, but as you get closer it turns out to be a sleeping Paras. At that point, you notice a narrow tunnel going down from where you are, while another path goes straight and has somewhat better lighting.

-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Wake up the Paras? Or do something else?
    CCPs and Stamps: Ummm..I'll get back to you on this later.
    Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)

YAY! Another Poke companion!

It looks like the path might be a way out, but I'm not taking any chances. I'll ask the Paras whether it knows where the tunnel and the path leads.

Administrator

Aragornbird, I won't update for you again until you've posted your part of the update. Sorry. -_-
    Pikachu101, sorry about the full inbox. You can PM me now.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Banned

Cyndaquil ~ As you chase the cloaked figure, you suddenly slip and slide on some ice. You yell as you plunge into the frigid water and you pass out from the cold...

As you wake up, you realize you're in some home, and you see several cloaked fingers around you. Picha stares at you in the hands of one of them, cocking her head from your shocked expression. The figures look at one another and do some movements with their hands, though you don't quite comprehend them, and then they nod and the cloaked figure who had Picha looks at you and then points at you.

What will you do now? Ask him what he wants, try to guess what he wants [say what to do], ignore him, or something else?
    [B]Island: Island of Mist
    Pokémon:
    Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
    >>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
    >>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
    >>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
    >>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pokémon.)
    >>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
    >>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pokédolls, Element Emerald
    TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but my LOG file for this game is at home.
    CCP: 230

I'll sit there and look frightened. x_x

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

HyliandudeTen – You ask Umbreon (is this Ark?) to help you look for the light switch, and he backs away slowly, heading towards the light switch but staring at you still with a petrified look. However, he guides you towards the switch. You attempt to push some boxes to the spot with your arms, but you can’t move! However, you push the boxes and throw them as best you can to make a somewhat awkward stack of boxes. Umbreon’s ears perk up and he hops on the boxes, getting to the top of the stacks. He jumps at the light and pulls it with his teeth, and all the crates come crashing down! Ark is left hanging by the switch and you realize the place illuminate with light. Ark lets go and softly lands on the debris, coming back to you. You try calling around for Dratini but you’re not exactly sure where she is. You don’t get an answer and you begin to kick your legs furiously. You hear crashes and some shouts as well as stuff falls all over. Marshtomp and Dratini crawl back to you, holding your dangling legs and staring at you oddly. Your legs suddenly become attached to you again and you feel a rush through your body. You then begin to look for your torso, feeling kind of weird missing it o_O.

And how will you go about finding that? :x
    CCPs: 4
    Stamps: 5
    Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
    Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

So I'm missing my torso still? ;o Well since I have my legs I'll start to look around the room for my torso and moving stuff around since I have my arms, and I'll ask my pokemon to help, too.

Elite Trainer

YAY! My first update! Hope I'm doing everything right!

MIKO -
    You feel a sudden jolt of excitement growing in your heart with each step towards the ferry bound for Innocence Peak. The tall mountain looms before you in the distance, daubed in warm gold where the sunlight touches it as it peeks through the clouds. It is truly a majestic sight, but you can’t sit and stare at it forever, the ferry is about to leave!
    With a final burst of speed, you run onto the ferry just as it embarks across the lake. You get a chance to catch your breath and also take a rest aboard the boat as it makes its way across the sparkling blue waters. For a while, you can’t hear anything besides the gentle churning of the ferry, but suddenly, the entire area under you lights up! The ferry slows down to a halt and the captain runs out, looking down at the illuminated water with a mixture of astonishment and apprehension.
    “What on earth is going on here?” you hear him exclaim, and you could not help but wonder what is causing this unusual phenomenon. Just then a small bluish head rises out of the water and you realize that it is a Lanturn! The fish seems to be looking miserable, as if it were sick. Indeed, its light is shining dimly, like a light bulb that is about to go out. Other heads rise up and join the Lanturn, except they are all Chinchou.
    What will you do now? Ask the Pokemon what’s wrong, ask the same question to the captain, try and persuade him to move on, or something else?

JULINA -
    You assure the nervous Nidoran(F) that you are willing to help it. She smiles at your generosity, but is still feeling uncomfortable, as she has rarely been around humans.
    You begin to climb up the tree, swinging one of your legs until it reaches one of its lowest branches, and then hoist yourself up. Once you have gained a secure footing, you look around for those tasty leaves that the Pokemon has sought for. However, this branch is almost devoid of any leaves growing on it, and the nearest ones are barely out of arm’s reach. You take a deep breath and extend your arm as far as you could go. Fortunately for you, you manage to grasp a very leafy branch, but unfortunately for you, one of those leaves belongs to a Nuzleaf! It glares angrily at you, and before you could react, it swings a fist and punches you directly in the nose! Stars erupt before your eyes as you stagger off the tree and fall onto the ground below. The Nidoran gasps as you hit the earth with a muffled thud and retreats back to the safety of a nearby bush. Meanwhile, the Nuzleaf growls at you from atop the tree and leaps off it, running away to a hopefully more private tree.
    Rubbing your red nose, you are still feeling a bit dazed, but eventually get up after that ordeal. The Nidoran peeks timidly from the bush and suddenly her face brightens up. One of the taller branches has broken off the tree and is now lying on the ground and bearing a large clump of fresh leaves. She quickly runs over and devours some instantly, and in a few moments, she has gobbled up all of the leaves. After a small burp, she begins to speak.
    “Oh thank you so much for that delicious meal!” she says, with her former fear completely vanished, “Hold on a minute while I give you a prize for your troubles!” The Pokemon darts off deeper into the forest, but in no time, she runs quickly back with something in her mouth.
    “Some human must have dropped this on the road, and it looks a lot like me. But I have no use for it and I’ll give it to you instead!” She plops a Nidoran Plushie in your hands, your prize for helping the Pokemon. “All right, good bye and thanks again!” she says and runs back into the depths of the forest.
    What will you do now?

SKRUSTI
    It is quite an awkward situation to be invited into a Muk’s lair, but this one appears to be friendly and so does his wife, who does not look much different than the male Muk you have followed. The seven Grimer children are giggling and seem to be whispering about you. Meanwhile, your Swinub and Chikorita are regaining consciousness, despite the fact that the entire place smells worse than a skunk carcass!
    “Come on over and have something to eat!” calls the Muk in his deep, gurgling voice. You feel a sudden sense of apprehension at what these slimy Pokemon are serving, but you still head forward with your two Pokemon following in your tracks. As you round the corner, you enter into a smaller section of the lair, which seems to be more humid, but not as foul smelling. You and your Pokemon take a deeper breath of the somewhat fresher air, but the Muk soon shoves a plate in your hands. On the plate are several unidentifiable items that look like purple and green gelatin that have ended up in the sewer for several weeks. They are definitely not appetizing and not even your Pokemon will touch the stuff.
    Soon the Muk’s wife comes oozing in with a concerned expression on her face. “Shall we ask him?” she whispers to her husband, and he nods. The female Muk faces you and says, “Well, it’s kinda odd telling you this, but do you think you could do us a favor? See, lately, the area around here is getting sorta cleaner, and while that may be good for you, it is not for us. Something is purifying our homeland and we were wondering if you could figure out what it is, please?”
    So how will you reply to the Muks?

KARIN
    “All right, all right!” yells Ryan angrily. He was about to sit down in the middle of the road and enjoy a rest, but finally decides to comply with your orders. You continue to walk with the young boy, who is wearing a frown on his face and every time you look at him, he turns his head away.
    Meanwhile, the two of you are continuing to get closer and closer to your destination. Icuno Peak is growing steadily with every step you take. You will reach it in only a few minutes walk. But just as you near the base of the mountain, Ryan calls out “Okay, we’re close enough? Can we PLEASE stop now?”
    So what will you do? Take a rest, urge him to keep going, or something else?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by aragornbird

KARIN
    “All right, all right!” yells Ryan angrily. He was about to sit down in the middle of the road and enjoy a rest, but finally decides to comply with your orders. You continue to walk with the young boy, who is wearing a frown on his face and every time you look at him, he turns his head away.
    Meanwhile, the two of you are continuing to get closer and closer to your destination. Icuno Peak is growing steadily with every step you take. You will reach it in only a few minutes walk. But just as you near the base of the mountain, Ryan calls out “Okay, we’re close enough? Can we PLEASE stop now?”
    So what will you do? Take a rest, urge him to keep going, or something else?
    Pokémon:

Food: 9
    CCPs: 94

I'll tell him yes, now we're close enough, and point to a good and safe-looking spot (up ahead, of course) where we can set up camp for the night.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

SKRUSTI
    It is quite an awkward situation to be invited into a Muk’s lair, but this one appears to be friendly and so does his wife, who does not look much different than the male Muk you have followed. The seven Grimer children are giggling and seem to be whispering about you. Meanwhile, your Swinub and Chikorita are regaining consciousness, despite the fact that the entire place smells worse than a skunk carcass!
    “Come on over and have something to eat!” calls the Muk in his deep, gurgling voice. You feel a sudden sense of apprehension at what these slimy Pokemon are serving, but you still head forward with your two Pokemon following in your tracks. As you round the corner, you enter into a smaller section of the lair, which seems to be more humid, but not as foul smelling. You and your Pokemon take a deeper breath of the somewhat fresher air, but the Muk soon shoves a plate in your hands. On the plate are several unidentifiable items that look like purple and green gelatin that have ended up in the sewer for several weeks. They are definitely not appetizing and not even your Pokemon will touch the stuff.
    Soon the Muk’s wife comes oozing in with a concerned expression on her face. “Shall we ask him?” she whispers to her husband, and he nods. The female Muk faces you and says, “Well, it’s kinda odd telling you this, but do you think you could do us a favor? See, lately, the area around here is getting sorta cleaner, and while that may be good for you, it is not for us. Something is purifying our homeland and we were wondering if you could figure out what it is, please?”
    So how will you reply to the Muks?
    CCP: 0
    Stamps: 14
    Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stonex2, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gemx2, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls, Waterfall HM
    Pokemon: Sisi the Swinub, lvl 11; Blossom the Chickorita lvl 7

Call me 'Rollin' Its my name after all :/ Soooo.....They need help making the land dirty again? o,o oooooook......er...ya. As long as Mr Muk comes with me in my quest, i could always use a good bodygaurd...

MIKO -
    You feel a sudden jolt of excitement growing in your heart with each step towards the ferry bound for Innocence Peak. The tall mountain looms before you in the distance, daubed in warm gold where the sunlight touches it as it peeks through the clouds. It is truly a majestic sight, but you can’t sit and stare at it forever, the ferry is about to leave!
    With a final burst of speed, you run onto the ferry just as it embarks across the lake. You get a chance to catch your breath and also take a rest aboard the boat as it makes its way across the sparkling blue waters. For a while, you can’t hear anything besides the gentle churning of the ferry, but suddenly, the entire area under you lights up! The ferry slows down to a halt and the captain runs out, looking down at the illuminated water with a mixture of astonishment and apprehension.
    “What on earth is going on here?” you hear him exclaim, and you could not help but wonder what is causing this unusual phenomenon. Just then a small bluish head rises out of the water and you realize that it is a Lanturn! The fish seems to be looking miserable, as if it were sick. Indeed, its light is shining dimly, like a light bulb that is about to go out. Other heads rise up and join the Lanturn, except they are all Chinchou.
    What will you do now? Ask the Pokemon what’s wrong, ask the same question to the captain, try and persuade him to move on, or something else?
    Stamps: 42. (still X3)

Aww~ I'll ask Dewdrop to try talking to the lanturn, while I ask the captain what he thinks this could be about.

Banned

~~Welcome Beach~~

Food Units : 5
    Pokedolls : 5

>>Pokemons:

Kaizerin my level 20 captured female Walrein
    Attacks: Encore,Powder Snow,Ice Ball,Growl,Water Gun,Rock Slide,Iron Tail,Toxic,Body Slam.

Golden my level 17 captured male naturally shiny Cacturne
    Attacks: Poison Sting ,Leer, Absorb, Growth ,Leech Seed ,Sand Attack,Grasswhistle ,Attract.

I'd like to go to the Dragonair Island.I'll use the Circle of Unown.

Administrator

If you thought this game was dead, think again. We've finially managed to come up with an update! Aragornbird and I will be updating for 7 people each. Here we go!

MY OLD POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/91 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pokédolls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Lagi can start by paralyzing Rayquaza with a Thunder Wave, and then releasing an Ice Beam on her opponent.

UPDATE:

Espeon12- You follow the Exploud as they lead you to a cave carved in grey stone. You begin to wonder if they were telling the truth when they said they'd guide you to the palace, but as you get closer to the cave, you see there's light shining inside. You regain your confidence and walk in. To your surprised, the inner side of the cave is quite the opposite to what it seemed from the distance. The walls are covered with beautiful stones of different colors, all of them reflecting the light like prisms. The few spaces not covered by the stones are also shiny, and silver-colored. It is, indeed, a palace in its own way.
    The Exploud keep walking, so you can't stop to admire the place or else you'd lose them. You keep walking, then, until you arrive to a wider chamber. There, the Exploud stop and say something to each other. Then they turn to you and speak again. Thanks to Avynne's translation, you understand they're telling you to wait. The Exploud turn around again, and you suddenly feel a vibration so intense you nearly fall to the ground. Even the walls seem to shake, and your pokemon are all covering their ears. Once the vibration goes away, your companions seem a bit dizzy for a moment, but they recover quickly.
    A few moments later, the floor begins to shake. You begin to wonder how the castle holds with all those tremors. But this time, from your pokemon's reactions, you can see that the sound isn't so loud. You look ahead right in time to see a huge Exploud appear from a tunnel on the other end of the chamber. The Exploud who led you here raise their arms and cheer. You're beginning to get used to feeling your spine shake. The large Exploud speaks out, and the others respond. Then the big one points to you, and speaks again. You ask Avynne what he's saying, and she tells you that he wants you to bring light to the dark tunnels as your first test.
    "There will be two tests," she explains. "If you pass them both, the King will see you and help you. The two missions will be hard and dangerous. If you don't want to take the risk, we'll be escorted out of the kingdom. Otherwise, we'll be guided to the entrance to the dark tunnels and continue alone from there."

-So, will you take the tests? Or would you rather leave the kingdom and find a safer way to regain your hearing?

Nala98- Once Togetic comes back with a new set of arrows, you get ready to shoot again. Your first arrow misses again. You think carefully and aim at the bottom right target, but a strong gust of wind blows and deviates your arrow, making it hit the target directly above it. As the target falls, so does the door of Alexa's cage!
    Alexa runs out of the cage and hugs you and Quilava, cheering you.
    "That Mawile and Gengar were really scary, but you're stronger than them!," she says. "We'll beat them, right?"

-How will you reply to this, and where are you going now?

Pikachu101- You ask the Skarmories not to eat the Magikarp, and offer them some food from your pack instead. The metallic birds munch down 2 servings, and seem to like its taste. The Magikarp is still shaking, but you have saved its life for now. Still, that only solves the problem momentarily, as you can't stay to feed the Skarmories forever, can you?

-What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- It is actually new moon today, but we'll ignore it for the sake of continuity. You still have 2 more in-game days. Your pokemon, Andrew and yourself eat the berries until you're full, and then pause for a short while. Soon, you see the sun shining high above the treetops. The Point Forest extends all around you, and you have 2 days to reach your destination.

-What will you do?

aragornbird- You carefully wake up the Paras, who gets startled all the same and runs away into the tunnel. You watch as it disappears into the darkness, but only a few moments later, it comes back running as fast as it left... Until it suddenly drops on the floor, fainting.

-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Try to heal the Paras (and then do something)? Or do something else?

Link 10- You and your Pokemon search everywhere, until you've opened every box in the room and everything that was once in a neat order lies spread over the floor. No signs of your torso yet. Apparently, it's not in this room. You try to feel with it, and all you get is a warm and sandy sensation.

What will you do now? And sorry, but since Tyler's not here I'll have to ask you: what brought you to the palace in the first place?

Charizard04621- You tell Ryan that you'll stop as soon as you've found a safe-looking spot up ahead to set camp for the night. At that moment, his eyes light up with a new glow, and he begins to climb up as fast as if he were running on leveled ground. About 5 seconds later, he announces he's found a cave. You follow him, still thinking of his reaction, and once you reach the cave you check it out to make sure it's safe. It's not too big, but there's enough room for your little group, and no one else seems to be around, so you decide it's a good spot to spend the night.
    It turns out that stopping was a good idea, for a heavy rain begins to fall a few minutes after you've entered the cave. In the middle of the storm, a Zangoose climbs its way into the same cave where you are. The pokemon looks at you, and frowns, stretching her claws. Apparently she's decided this cave isn't big enough for all of you.

-What will you do? Battle the Zangoose? Try to calm her down (how)? Try to escape? Or do something else?

Banned

Pikachu101- You ask the Skarmories not to eat the Magikarp, and offer them some food from your pack instead. The metallic birds munch down 2 servings, and seem to like its taste. The Magikarp is still shaking, but you have saved its life for now. Still, that only solves the problem momentarily, as you can't stay to feed the Skarmories forever, can you?

-What will you do?[/B]
    Food: 3 Dolls: 5
    Pokes: Coral (L8 Corsola), and Pyro (L17 Magmar)
    CCP: None
    Pack: Nada

I'll ask the Magikarp if it knows where any good sources of food are for the Skamorys

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98- Once Togetic comes back with a new set of arrows, you get ready to shoot again. Your first arrow misses again. You think carefully and aim at the bottom right target, but a strong gust of wind blows and deviates your arrow, making it hit the target directly above it. As the target falls, so does the door of Alexa's cage!
    Alexa runs out of the cage and hugs you and Quilava, cheering you.
    "That Mawile and Gengar were really scary, but you're stronger than them!," she says. "We'll beat them, right?"

-How will you reply to this, and where are you going now?
    Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/156 CCPS/3 food/5 pokédolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
    CC Points and items

156 CCPs
    *Volcano Ruby*
    *Element Emerald*
    *Mystic Pearl*
    *Destiny Jewel*
    Magic Golden Rope
    Whismur plushie
    Bow and 8 arrows

I'll tell her that i will do my best. Then I'll ask Alexa if she has any idea as to where we need to go, o if she needs help going back to where she belongs. If she does i'll offer to help her..
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?