Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool and Matt

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only won 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Banned

( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

Yes, I get a lot of homework in school, even though school didn't start yet, over the years I have gotten a lot of homework. No I don't like to do homework. One of the subjects that gives me the most trouble is math, takes forever!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that hollow stone for ccps, that divison gem for stamps and take those 10 stamps/ccps in stamps please.

( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

Since uni has just started, we've only had the first day of classes today, we haven't had much homework yet. I expect that that will change soon. Don't really like it, but i don't like not doing it. The one i can remembver though i don't recall if it was last semester or the time berore last it was children's lit. I loved that class but it was a lot of home work
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lol if you count 4 APs and a total of 3 hours of homework a day a lot, then yes. Oh, and why on EARTH would I LIKE to do homework? O_o;;; I only have 4 subjects because with 4 APs I don't have to take a fifth, but in order of most homework load, they're Physics, English, Calculus BC, and Computer Science. Takes me an hour to finish my Physics homework. Woo.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

The real Shonta Moderator

I get a lot of homework, but it's not really homework in some classes. In some classes it's just a lot of reading and note-taking to make sure that I don't screw up on a quiz/test/exam. I always hated to do homework, but I hate flunking even more. My computer classes had me in the computer lab almost all day every day.

MG please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

No. I've only gotten one assignment this whole year so far and I don't even remember doing that. I never used to like homework, except when people used to complain about it all the time. rolleyes

Well in Maths class back in high school, if you didn't finish your work in class you had to do it at home. Note that I always finished it but everyone else was left with homework, and of course, they ask me if they can borrow my work book to copy the answers. In terms of quantity of homework, it would either be year 9 or 10 maths or year 10 science. In terms of quality, English was always a pain in the ass.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong once again. ^_^;

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

( 8/29 ) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?

Yes, I do. I just want someone to love, that's all! I want to have kids, even if I have to adoipt, because I want a person to teach and in some ways learn from (how do you use those new-fangled time travel machines )

Yes, I did I don't like homework. We got at least 4 homework assignments every week Math gave me the most for some reason, I got a summer packet that I still have to finish, and school starts tommorow...

MOVING ON...

I'm back.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey guys where's the poll for the last two days? (Going on to three)

Banned

I was wondering the exact same thing. I was gonna say it... *cries*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like two cranks at the EMT please *hands over 2 green MG Coins
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Linc
    MG: Berry

Amy
    *Hands over 1 CCP*
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem
    EMT: Night Shade TM, Wing Attack TM

Karin
    MG: Flame Gem

Shonta
    MG: Darkness Gem

Patrick
    MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

(8/31) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not?

(9/1) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(8/31) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not?

It was okay, but i was ready to go out. I missed being able to come and go when i wanted with the exception of class. My parents didn't want me to go without one of them, becuase they were afraid that somethign woudl happen to me. Being an only child has its downsides.

(9/1) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?

Basically school and work and so far thats about it. I've not had time to do anything else. No it hasn't, becuae i've got a relatively simple schedule now, and though working the long hours make me tired it should pay off when i get the paycheck.

I'd like to sell that gem and stone for stamps please

tries to decide who to give those tms to on my team.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Yeah, I enjoyed summer, even though after our long trip to the beach we were practically broke since it cost so much. Why? Because I get to stay away from the horrid place for two months. I didn't missmuch, because nothing different from what we always do in summer really happened.

Nothing really, going to some friends houses, the usual stuff. Nothing interesting, except my friend's box of silly string cans diappeared off the face of the Earth, and that was pretty funny. Yeah, it's been kinda hard, even though school didn't start yet, but still. It's hard because now I have to go to bed earlier, go to the store like every two days to get school stuff, things like that.

It had it's ups and downs. Mostly downs. I'm a twenty-year-old without a driver's license. *looks at everyone* Yeah, that's right. I...can't...drive! That means no summer job of my dreams! No working in a bookstore! No big summer trip, with or without my family! But my birthday wasn't so bad. My friend gave me Naruto anime.

Not much. Working on my puzzle, trying to get through that Lavalava level in Paper Mario, reading, writing. Nothing interesting. I don't really have an interesting life outside of summer vacation. My counselor thought that I should take a semester off of school because of all the stress. Birmingham-Southern is no joke. And that's why my life is boring right now!

2 MGs please. And I would also like two cranks of the EMT. *gives 2 Green MGCoins*
    Random Quote:

Amy
    MG: Miracle Berry, Division Gem
    *Hands over 3 Stamps*

Linc
    MG: Division Gem, Division Gem

Shonta
    MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Blue MGcoin
    EMT: Ice Ball TM, Strength TM

Banned

I'd like to sell both those division gems for CCPs.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Amy
    MG: Miracle Berry, Division Gem
    *Hands over 3 Stamps*
    I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

Also like to play a game of gt please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Linc: Here's your 4 CCPs!

Amy: Your 2 CCPs
    I'm usually very quiet, but when I sense danger, you better cover your ears! Who am I?

Yeah, I have pretty much lol, but not in every class thank god. No, I hate homework o_O I don't know why anyone would want to like doing homework unless they were naturally a nerd at this stuff. Hmm... I think it's a tossup with Latin and Algebra 2 that's giving me the most homework.

( 8/31 ) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not

It was alright, I guess. I went on vacation a couple of times which was pretty awesome and it was great to have some vacation time from school, but I was ready to go back Yeah, I miss staying up late and watching all the good shows that come on late I haven't been able to stay up past 10:30 since I'm so tired from school lol

( 9/1 ) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?

Nothing special, just doing my homework and studying for all the quizzes and stuff I have this week As you can see, this isn't very interesting lol. Why? Well, it's school work for one thing heh, and I'd like to be doing something different like playing Sims or something. Not really, I'm not really a school person but it doesn't take me very long to get used to it.

I'll have 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands over 2 Green MGcoins*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Lately, I've been working and coming here and Neopets, doing my stuff. School starts next Tuesday so I have a bit of time left but I want to take advantage of it by being lazy as much as possible

I'll sell my Flame Gem for stamps and take a stab at the EMT *prays for something useful and hands over a Green MGCoin*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell that Flame Gem for 2 stamps. I'll use 2 Green MGCoins to crank the EMT twice.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Linc: Here's your 4 CCPs!

Amy: Your 2 CCPs
    I'm usually very quiet, but when I sense danger, you better cover your ears! Who am I?
    Whismur? 2 ccps if correct
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm not in school yet, but last year, my homework amount was all right. Most of it was from math, but surprisingly, I got very little homework from my two AP classes. And almost none from my computer and art classes. No, I don't like to do homework, but it's something you HAVE to do to get good grades.

( 8/31 ) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not
    Sort of. The only real highlight was when we went to Las Angeles for vacation. Now THAT was fun! But for the rest of the time, it got really really BORING. I missed my friends, I never hung out with any of them. I guess ever since my best friend moved away, I've lost my social life.

( 9/1 ) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?
    Well, since school hasn't started yet, there's not really anything exciting I've done. Actually, I just took a practice SAT today. I hope I got a 1400 or above, or my parents will kill me! x_x

I'd like 2 EMTs. *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

I'd also like to sell my Gems for CCPs:

Ocean x5
    Photosynthesis x3
    Flame x1
    Lunar x3
    Solar x2
    Division x2
    Spark x1
    Hollow Stone x1
    That'll be 35 CCPs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Rebecca: 10 Stamps/CCPs
    Here's your 2 stamps for the selling.
    EMT: Cosmic Power

Charizard04621: Here's your 2 Stamps.
    EMT: Spider Web, Shock Wave

Amy: Whismur is correct! Here's your 2 CCPs.

aragornbird: Ocean Gem, Mystery Box, Red MGcoin
    EMT: Frustration, Bulk Up
    Here's your 35 CCPs.

( 9/2 ) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Wow, it's my lucky day, I can use both of those TMs!

Anyways, I'll open my Mystery Box for 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 CCPs, and a free MG.

( 9/2 ) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?
    Wow, It's been such a long time, I can't even remember! I guess I went to the dentist, who specializes in teeth of course, and it was for a routine teeth cleaning appointment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

( 8/31 ) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not?

Yeah, summer's a nice break from school. I didn't miss anything during the summer holidays, frankly, because school and stuff is not fun... just a bunch of work. Ugh.

Not much; college application procedures and the load of 4 APs has been keeping me busy. It's not really hard... not much is for me, but it is tedious and annoying.

Um, end of summer, for my physical. He's a general doctor, checking for health problems and stuff, I guess. I don't really know what he does.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

Ooh, a long time ago, maybe two months. This doctor specializaed in colds and throat viruses, and I went to see if I had strep throat.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

My Summer Holiday ended many months ago, but I did enjoy it. I got to do a good share of the things I wanted to, like writing stories and letters, watching movies and going out a few times. I miss the free time. As for if there's anything I missed doing back then... not much. I kept doing the same things, mostly, only with less pressure. I did miss drinking tea, though. It's hard to do that in the summer (hot tea in hot weather makes my blood pressure fall, and cold tea takes a long time to prepare).

Preparing the class I have to give tomorrow, updating the database of that subject, publishing the students' project teams, catching up on Neopets and writing for the Battle Range. Plus the things I always do, like going to university, the choir and yoga, working on my thesis, and checking TPM, of course. And satisfying my basic needs. I didn't get out of school life, so I couldn't get back into it. This poll is clearly not made for people like me. -_-

(9/2) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?
    I assume working as my mom's secretary doesn't count as going to the doctor, since she wasn't examining me. So it has to be the time I went to see a ginecologist to make sure everything was fine since I'd never been checked before. She didn't check me either, she just asked a few questions and said everything was fine.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Since it's GT related, I'm buying a Blue MGCoin from Amy for 20 stamps *hands over money*

And I would like to use that along with my Red MGCoin for my second EMT crank of the month *hands both over*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by The_Missing_Link
    Since it's GT related, I'm buying a Blue MGCoin from Amy for 20 stamps *hands over money*

And I would like to use that along with my Red MGCoin for my second EMT crank of the month *hands both over*
    I confirm this

(9/2) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?

It wasn't this monday but the last. He was just a general practitioner. I went becuase i was having fever for 2 weeks, but since it was a virus he couldnt' do anything for it.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

It was last week, and I went to my psychiatrist. Or was he a neurologist? Or maybe he specialized in neurologic medicine. Whatever he was, he's helping me with my...concentration problem. And I'm not taking Ritalin!

MG please.
    Random Quote:

The last time I went to a doctor was two months ago. I went to my dentist for my routine teeth cleaning appointment and check-up. They turned out to be perfectly okay, even though I don't think I take care of my teeth as good as I should.

MG please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry about that, everyone. I was at my grandma's house and I was expecting Andy to update anyway.

aragornbird: MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs
    MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone (Free MG)

Charizard04621: Ocean Gem, Light Gem, Light Gem

Linc: Lunar Gem

Gabi: Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin

Rebecca: Charm

Amy: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

DarkPsychicCharizard: Flame Gem

Again, sorry about this I'll think of some polls soon and edit them in or something.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

O_o I guess both of you went away at the same time, lol. Anyway, I'll sell those three Gems for 6 Stamps.

[COLOR=gold]

Karin
    *Hands over 6 Stamps*

(9/3) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

(9/4) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

Sorry about me giving less updates I just have a lot of school work to do and can't think well.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(9/3) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

Um, go to school, come back, play the cello, then get on the comp. I like my routine... except for the school part. Let's cut that one out, that would be good.

(9/4) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

Ewwww, no! I'm anti-photogenic, and always manage to look like a fool in any picture. I have no clue who has the most pictures of me... my parents probably. And I really don't care about my photographs, really, so I don't have an opinion on that.

[COLOR=gold]

Right now I don't. I just clean myself up and lounge around the house. I'll have a routine when I start school again. That way I won't feel like a lazy bum.

It's okay, I guess. I get afraid that there's something on my face or that my smile isn't right. But my natural smile is great in pictures. You just have to get me to laugh. Mom owns the most pictures, although my dad isn't too far behind. I think it's good to own a picture of yourself when you were a kid because you get to see how much you've blossomed over the years.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Somewhat. My basic routine is get up and get ready for class. Then kill the remaining time till i need to leave looking around the net. I write when i get a chance. when i get out of class i do my homework. Then i go to bed around 10ish lately though last semester i was up till around 1 am and all.

When i was little, I liked it. Now i dont' really because whenever my dad gets a chance he liks to show off my embarrassing pics of when i was little. He made me get my picture taken this morning. X.x They just... I just don't like having my pictue taken unless its for a special occassion and even then, one or two and thats it please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Well, after I get up I get dressed, then go to the bathroom, then have breakfast and comb/brush my hair (the order of the last 2 actions may vary). The rest of my activities change each day. I think it's fine this way, I just wish I had more free time.

Yes, in general I do. Unless I'm eating or in any situation that would make the photo embarrassing. I think I must own the most photos of myself. And I think having them is quite useful, because you can watch them and remember the times when they were taken, and you can also send them to distant friends who want to know what you look like.

2 MGs, please, and I'd also like my first EMT for this month. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins, keeping 10.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Charizard04621: 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta: Spark Gem, Light Gem

Amy: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Gabi: Berry, Lunar Gem
    EMT: Flamethrower

I went to a doctor last week, actually. He was an eye doctor, and a really bad one at that. He was an old man and he could barely see anything and he kept pushing me around and stuff like that... he even poked my brother in the eye twice o_O I went for my annual check-up, heh. Found out my eyes are way worse than before and had to get stronger contacts and a special kind to fix something wrong with my eyes

( 9/3 ) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

I do. I get up in the morning around 6:30, take a shower, eat breakfast, finish getting ready, go to school, come home, eat a snack, do homework, come on the computer, finish any homework/study and then go to bed. It's usually an everyday thing on weekdays Yeah, I would love to have a better routine - mainly because this one is getting boring!

( 9/4 ) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

Eh, I don't really care, but I usually do lol. I dunno, it's pretty fun to have your picture taken if the picture actually looks good >_> I think my parents own the most photographs of me.. I had a few but I deleted them all lol. Yeah, I think it's nice to have one kept somewhere and blah. I guess because in later years I can see what I looked like now lol.

edit: since andy missed this before...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

Yeah, I have pretty much lol, but not in every class thank god. No, I hate homework o_O I don't know why anyone would want to like doing homework unless they were naturally a nerd at this stuff. Hmm... I think it's a tossup with Latin and Algebra 2 that's giving me the most homework.

It was alright, I guess. I went on vacation a couple of times which was pretty awesome and it was great to have some vacation time from school, but I was ready to go back Yeah, I miss staying up late and watching all the good shows that come on late I haven't been able to stay up past 10:30 since I'm so tired from school lol

Nothing special, just doing my homework and studying for all the quizzes and stuff I have this week As you can see, this isn't very interesting lol. Why? Well, it's school work for one thing heh, and I'd like to be doing something different like playing Sims or something. Not really, I'm not really a school person but it doesn't take me very long to get used to it.

I'll have 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands over 2 Green MGcoins*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

i'd like to sell both of those gems for stamps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?