Thread: The Agent Elrond Fakemon Thread

Epic as Usual Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default The Agent Elrond Fakemon Thread

Okay, so I finally finished my latest drawing. (It took me over a week!) I am making this into my Fakemon thread, because that's mostly what I draw, but you may see some real ones in here later on.

So, my latest pic:

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Panthamort.jpg

This is a Dark pokemon family, rather like the Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir family. The little one that's sleeping is called Kitdim, here is a general profile:

Name: Kitdim
    Type: Dark
    Species: Kitten
    Ability: Runaway
    Found: Very rarely in some grassy patches.
    Evolves at lvl 16 into:

Katurnal, these are the two who are playing, most Katurnal are black and blue, but I put a shiny one in just for fun.

Name: Katurnal
    Species: Kitten
    Ability: Runaway
    Found: Must evolve.
    Evolves at lvl 31 into:

PANTHAMORT! Wheee! Panthamort is the big one lying down with the long whiskers. They are very strong, and very nasty, and wonderful trappers, see below:

Name: Panthamort
    Species: Panther
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Found: Must Evolve.

Anyway, enjoy the pic, and stay tuned for more of, well, whatever you think I'm doing here...*wanders off wondering what to draw next*
    Elrond rambled.

Banned

Those are really cool! Love the Panthamort and the background! Can't wait for more! (Runs off)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I just loved how you putted the Pokémon family altogether in that meadow!These Pokés are very creative too!I thought they'd make a great addition for the games.I even liked'em so much,I want one now!

Keep it up!Your work is superb,very good!I'll be waiting for more Fakemon,and more if they're as good,or better,as these!

Banned

THOSE ARE AMAZING AGENT. I cant wait for more please hurry with more.

Advanced Trainer

Hmmm, I am getting the vague impression that you people here would like to see some more of my drawings? Yes? Oh good!

This is another Fakemon, and unlike all of my other pics you've seen here, this one's in watercolor!

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Kajiryu.jpg

As you probably guessed, this one is a legendary. One of a trio of legendaries, rather like Raikou/Entei/Suicune, only these are all part dragon. This one is called Kajiryu, here is his profile:

Name: Kajiryu (if anyone can think of a better one, let me know.)
    Type: Fire/Dragon
    Species: Volcano Spirit
    Ability: Dragon Flame (when Kajiryu's health becomes critical, the opponent(s) will be burned.)

The other two are Mizuryu (Water/Dragon) and Rairyu (Electric/Dragon) creative naming, eh? *sarcasm*

Any way, I actually don't have a good picture of Mizuryu, yet, but you will be seeing Rairyu...soon.
    Elrond rambled.

Banned

Another AWESOME Fakemon Agent, I can't Wait to see more of your AMAZING Artwork. You've actually made me intrested in making my own Fakemon. So again amazing work Agent, your really talented.

Advanced Trainer

Heh heh, thanks Servix, I look forward too seeing some of your work. Anyway, I'd appreciate some more comments at this point...I know people have been looking at this thread (I hope they've been looking at this thread) and to give you more things to talk about, here's the afore mentioned Rairyu:

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Rairyu.jpg

I actually have another name for him, it's Kirion, but that just doesn't make much sense, it's just a word off the top of my head. Anyway, here's his profile:

Name: Rairyu/Kirion
    Type: Electric/Dragon
    Species: Thunderdrake
    Abiltiy: Dragon Spark
    (When Rairyu's health becomes critical, the opponent(s) will be paralized.)
    He has decent HP, crap Attack, good Defense, decent Speed, very good SpAttack, and huge SpDefense.

BTW, I am starting a drawing of Mizuryu today, and I was wondering, would anyone here prefer to see it in watercolor, or colored pencil? I can do either, anyway, just post to let me know, I'll be checking back soon. Cheers,
    Elrond rambled.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Drools over cool-looking dragon Tri-Legends*That's Awesome!!!Very good job again!Did you used different techniques?I see'em very alike,XD.The fire Dragon is amazingly cool,and so is the electric one!Superb job on those,yet again!I can't wait for the Legendary Dragon that has one of my favorite types!!!

Advanced Trainer

Hey, thanks, and yes, both Kajiryu and Rairyu were done in water color. I am leaning towards doing Mizuryu in water color also, would you like that?
    Elrond rambled.

Oo...

The Kat- family - EEE! *hugs the itty-bitty kitties and gets bit and scratched* Ow. So cute and yet so dangerous...in other words, I love them!

Kajiryu and Rairyu - Aww...they're adorable! I love how you can do watercolour and I can't XD The colours blend in very well with each other and...I lost my train of thought. Very nice!

Yes, please do the next Dragon in watercolour. It'll go along with the others and I can marvel how my watercolour skills are crap (I ended up having to paint something black because the colours kept running togther) compared to your's ;D

Advanced Trainer

Hi again, I've got the Mizuryu all drawn and inked in, hopefully I be able to start coloring it today. In the mean time here's something for all you fighting type fans out there (Pants Master? You out there? It's your fav Fakemon!):

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Tekiia.jpg

Oh yes, and I should mention, I had to take some of my old pics off my site becase I didn't have enough space, so my other Tékiia pic will not be available, nor will my Rayquaza. If for some reason you would like to see these, let me know and I'll e-mail them to you. (warning though, they're kinda big...)

Oh yes, and while we're on the subject of Tékiia, you may be wondering about the statement: 'Someone ask for a Kyogre beater?' This is based on the fact that Tékiia has 130 base SpDef, plus 110 base Att, plus 100 strength STABed Fighting move. Ouch.

Oh yes, and a while back I mentioned that Tékiia has a counterpart, namely, a Dark/Ghost Legendary called Héko. Here's a picture of it:

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Heko.jpg

And here's it's profile:

Name: Héko
    Type: Dark/Ghost
    Species: Moon Lord
    Ability: Lunar Blessing (Héko's Dark and Ghost type attacks have a 50% chance of being critical hits)

Now I'm running out of time and I gotta go. I'd love to here what you think of these, (glances at Iveechan) got Mizuryu to paint, got Absol banner to work on... anyway, see ya!
    Elrond rambled.

Advanced Trainer

Default Mizuryu is here...

Umm, hello? Anyone out there? *feels forgotten* Anyway, I finished Mizuryu:

http://home.onemain.com/~goldeen/Mizuryu.jpg

Her other name (yes, Mizuryu is female) is Callathis, which doesn't really mean anything, but it's not as boring as Mizuryu. (Mizuryu in Japanese litterally means Water-Dragon.) Anyhoo:

Name: Mizuryu/Callathis
    Type: Water/Dragon
    Species: Ocean Guard
    Ability: Am having some problems here, the original concept was Dragon Snow, which freezes the opponent(s) when Mizuryu is in red health. But on second thought that seemed a bit too good, if you know what I mean. Anyway, let me know if you think you can improve it...

I guess that's all I have for now, I would love to hear what you think of this, and the other drawings I posted...so, see you around the cyberworld!
    Elrond rambled.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OMG!The only thing I can say is...PERFECT!!!Actually,it was better than I expected!!!Amazing job on Mizuryu!!I liked him the most of the three.You're very good at Fakémon!Keep it up!*Goes and hacks Mizuryu on his game*

About Ability...not sure,the one it had is too good,I must agree...maybe one that boosts all his Stats when he goes in the red?Something like Dragon Wave,or stuff like that...XD,maybe that one is even more 00ber.

The others are very good too!I liked the Dark one more,though.I'd be scared of a Legendary with these Types O.O.The Kyogre killer...give it Water Absorb,and it'll pwn Kyogre every day,otherwise...it'll have some trouble.Anyway,good job.You're very talented!Keep at it.I'll be waiting form more works from you!

I love the Fakemon very much so They are skillfully drawn, very realistic. I like the first guys and the Fighting type (I was too lazy to read the paragraphs).

Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Orion,the Blue Star
    OMG!The only thing I can say is...PERFECT!!!Actually,it was better than I expected!!!Amazing job on Mizuryu!!I liked him the most of the three.You're very good at Fakémon!Keep it up!*Goes and hacks Mizuryu on his game*

About Ability...not sure,the one it had is too good,I must agree...maybe one that boosts all his Stats when he goes in the red?Something like Dragon Wave,or stuff like that...XD,maybe that one is even more 00ber.

The others are very good too!I liked the Dark one more,though.I'd be scared of a Legendary with these Types O.O.The Kyogre killer...give it Water Absorb,and it'll pwn Kyogre every day,otherwise...it'll have some trouble.Anyway,good job.You're very talented!Keep at it.I'll be waiting form more works from you!
    *blushes* Thank you! Mizuryu is one of my favorites as well. I had another idea for it's ability, something like Dragon Cry, where the opponent becomes confused when Mizu goes into the red...or maybe it's accuracy would be halved, I think that would be call Dragon Mist.

And about the Kyogre killer, (Tékiia) did I mention it also gets Sunny Day and Light Screen?

Oh, and another thing about Tékiia, did either of you notice that it's doing the famous "Come here," gesture? (As used by Neo and Morpheus in The Matrix. )

*runs off to work of Absol banner*

Elrond rambled.