Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracey Sketchit

Default Tracey Sketchit

OK he was hated by many but I've listed the reasons why I like him:

1.He can draw!Very artisic chap wouldn't you agree?
    2.Any friend of Ash is cool,period!
    3.He owns cute little Marill!
    4.He is better than May(arguably)

Now someone else can give their reasoning for their liking or hatred of this character but no bashing characters!Mods do not seem to like that! Cheers for looking!

Now if there is anything wrong with this thread please say so!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Tracy was a ok character he just was really dull. He did not have that big of a personality besides wanting to meet Oak. Then he seemed to worry a lot when weird or bad things happened. The only one where he was really brave was with Scyther. Also make your pix in your sig. it way to big.

Default Tracey Sketchit

Tracey Is The Best Character in The Whole Pokemon Universe! !!!!!!!!!!!

**Look At My Sign**

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

I don't like Tracys voise (Remember that'm from sweden and it isn't in english here) and hi sais "Serru" In every episode. I HATE IT! Well... He has cute pokemons and such so I don't realy care that much. For me it's like he only was in one episode

Default Tracey Sketchit

^ Just use the "delete post" option under Edit.

Traceykins is mah lover, baybeh.

1) I adore his artsy-ness.
    2) He's rather handsome.
    3) Marill and Scyther.
    4) His reactions to actually meeting Professor Oak were quite adorable! He's like a child meeting his hero. ^.^ *hugs*

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

I deleted the two posts for ya, Charidron.

Tracey rules. People got off on a bad start with him because they adored Brock, but Tracey is so much smarter than Brock, so he's a favorite of mine, but not as much as Misty! Plus, he has Marill.

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

They should have more appearances by Tracey!
    His Pokemon are cool and his sketches are really great!
    Marill is a sweetie! I've got the plush!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

You wouldn't happen to be Delibird 225, would you? Sorry if y'aren't, it's just that I think he was banned. oO

Banned

Default reply

The Delibird #255 account is still active.
    Why did you ask me that? ()_()<---look of loyalty!

Banned

Default Re: reply

Originally posted by Edward Carnby
    The Delibird #255 account is still active.
    Why did you ask me that? ()_()<---look of loyalty!
    Oh, sorry, it's just that you talk a bit like him, that's all.

Banned

Default reply

Is he a master of many disgiuses?

Banned

Is he a master of many disgiuses?
    Stop spamming. I've already got my out for you, you seem like the type that spamms.

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Tracey Sketchit

Hanada, Edward is Delibird #255. He did the exact same thing at SPP. Same username and all.
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Banned

Default reply

I am not spamming seriously!I was just answering your question!
    I take it your not the type that likes to take crap from anyone?
    All buisness and no play

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Tracey was okay. Trust me, there are many other people that are worse than Tracey on the show. At first I didn't really like Tracey because he was a sort of 'replacement' for Brock. (Something my brother never quite got over...) But he was a decent character, and while he wasn't the most three-dimensional of all the people, he was very likeable. One of my favorite episodes of the Orange Islands is the one where Tracey gets Scyther. That episode was the one where Tracey really shined, IMO. But, like every character on the show, there will always be some people who absolutely love him, and others who can't stand him.

I really hope that they show Tracey in future episodes actually DOING something in Prof. Oak's lab besides sweeping; I think it'd be interesting to see him doing research or something.

Banned

I am not spamming seriously!I was just answering your question!
    I take it your not the type that likes to take crap from anyone?
    All buisness and no play
    Stop swearing. I don't care if it is just one mild swear word, its considered a bad word, cause kids come to these forums as well.

Banned

Default Re:Original Topic

I like Tracey but never as much as Brock!
    The thing is,Tracey was in so very little episodes that he wasn't around long enough for us to get used to him! He never really had anything to do! He was just a travelling bud with Ash! In other words he was a filler/replacement til they brought Brock back and then they typically released Tracey! I miss his cute little Marill. More Tracey cameos are needed!

And Edward Carnby and Hanada Tattsu,pipe down and quite fighting like two barrel monkeys!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

He was okay. He would never replace Brock. Brock was and still is the male sidekick for Ash. Fans just get mad when a character leaves so they bring them back after a season. (Look at spoilers for another character). He dressed okay but he just got on my nervves. It seamed like he could draw elaborate pictures in 10 second flat, he was emotionless, he didn't do one thing movie #2, and his headband was annoying. Like I sais, he will never be a Brock.

TfF, I wouldn't have said anything about HT, mainly becuase he's a mod here in PokeAnime.

Banned

Default Re: Re:Original Topic

Originally posted by Tears For Fears
    I like Tracey but never as much as Brock!
    The thing is,Tracey was in so very little episodes that he wasn't around long enough for us to get used to him! He never really had anything to do! He was just a travelling bud with Ash! In other words he was a filler/replacement til they brought Brock back and then they typically released Tracey! I miss his cute little Marill. More Tracey cameos are needed!

And Edward Carnby and Hanada Tattsu,pipe down and quite fighting like two barrel monkeys!
    You know, Delibird #255, you hit the record for post in a topic with three different aliases. I know it's you, we just have to IP ban you, that's all.

And thank you, Thy. By the way, you are right on that. I mean, Tracey, even in the second movie, was unfortunately monotone, I mean he hardly had any lines in that movie. He had a whole bunch of lines explaining in a sense how to make a bomb, so the producers cut it.

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Tracey is quite fun! He is intelligent and is a good artist!
    His pokemon are also cool,especially Scyther!
    I'm sure he made a cameo in the third movie but I cannot remember! Anyway he hangs out at Professor Oak's lab observing the Pokemon! He has met Brock right?
    What was his Japanese name? I'd like a figure of him!
    And Delibird #225 isn't me!8)

Banned

Default Re: Tracey Sketchit

Tracey is quite fun! He is intelligent and is a good artist!
    His pokemon are also cool,especially Scyther!
    I'm sure he made a cameo in the third movie but I cannot remember! Anyway he hangs out at Professor Oak's lab observing the Pokemon! He has met Brock right?
    What was his Japanese name? I'd like a figure of him!
    Yes, Tracey has been in the third film, and he has met Brock on two occasions. And his Japanese name is Kenji-san, or just Kenji.

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

OK thanks for explaining that!
    Tracey wore a yellow head band once instead of a red head band!Could be an anime error or maybe he really did have two!
    But I want him to make more appearances!
    So little Tracey,so much Brock!

Banned

OK thanks for explaining that!
    Tracey wore a yellow head band once instead of a red head band!Could be an anime error or maybe he really did have two!
    But I want him to make more appearances!
    So little Tracey,so much Brock!
    Can you please stop posting the same thing here and stuff? It gets kinda aggrevating when you keep saying the same things in your posts. Ok thanks. 8)

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

You hate me don't you? I'll leave now!

Banned

You hate me don't you? I'll leave now!
    Can you like please overreacting? Stop! I never said I hate you, I just asked you to do something for me! Relax!

Default Tracey Sketchit

Hopefully Tracey will get a more important role in Pokemon. I mean, he's here now, even though the writers didn't want to add him, so, well, they should acknowledge his existance and give him some more screen time! Hey, a background story episode wouldn't be too bad!

Also, Delibird, we know it's you, man. We're not chumps. No one here hates you, but, try to stay on topic when you post.
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It&#039;s ANIMation + MELEE. No &quot;Anime&quot; or &quot;Lee&quot;.
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Well, now that Hoso was being aired, I'm happy that Tracey was given more air time, but most people started on the wrong side with him just because he replaced Brock and stuff.

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

I think, perhaps, that the Brock-replacement theory was a major cause of people's dislike of him; however, it wasn't that he replaced Brock, it was that his character, in comparison, was weak and he didn't really introduce anything new. I mean, sure, he could draw, and he was quiet, while Brock was more extroverted; but the fact is, the feeble attempts the animators/writers made to make him slightly girl-crazy only made him seem like a character based on Brock, with the drawing thing an attempt to make him original (that didn't work). And I'm sure that sentence doesn't make sense.

But yeah - there wasn't really enough variation in the character; he was 2D; his role was basically to draw things and replace Brock. And that's it. Brock's character was 2D also, really, but at least there were different aspects to it. I don't mind Tracey, and I certainly am not bashing him - but I think that's why he may not have been as popular with the masses as some would like.

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Another thing about Tracey was that he could keep his cool around gorgeous woman! Brock would start jumping about embarrisingly infront of Ash and Misty til Misty pulled his ear!
    Does May do that to his ear now that Misty is gone?
    Did Brock act crazy when he first saw May?
    Tracey has made appearances in some special Japanese episodes!
    Hopefully the US and UK will get to see them too!

Default Re: Re: Re:Original Topic

Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
    I mean, Tracey, even in the second movie, was unfortunately monotone, I mean he hardly had any lines in that movie. He had a whole bunch of lines explaining in a sense how to make a bomb, so the producers cut it.
    Now that you have pointed that out, I am ever so curiously wondering what those exact lines were, translated of course. Do you know?

Tee hee.....how to make a bomb....that's my little smarty. *hugs*

Banned

Default Re: Re: Re: Re:Original Topic

Originally posted by Azure Pathos-Sketchit
    Now that you have pointed that out, I am ever so curiously wondering what those exact lines were, translated of course. Do you know?

Tee hee.....how to make a bomb....that's my little smarty. *hugs*
    LOL, well, if you PM me or IM me, I'll get you a site that has more info about the deleted scene.

Originally posted by Tears for Fears
    Another thing about Tracey was that he could keep his cool around gorgeous woman! Brock would start jumping about embarrisingly infront of Ash and Misty til Misty pulled his ear!
    Does May do that to his ear now that Misty is gone?
    Did Brock act crazy when he first saw May?
    Tracey has made appearances in some special Japanese episodes!
    Hopefully the US and UK will get to see them too!
    I think you need to relax. Also, your reply has spoilers, so I suggest you read the rules regarding spoilers.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Original Topic

Also, your reply has spoilers, so I suggest you read the rules regarding spoilers.
    Oops! I just deleted those two replies. ^^;

Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!

Banned

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Original Topic

Originally posted by Otaku Shigeru
    Oops! I just deleted those two replies. ^^;
    It's okay, it wasn't you, you're usually good on marking spoilers and stuff. ^^;

It was Delibird who just kept on fusing random thoughts, and he hasn't even read the rules (because if he had, he wouldn't spam) so it's all right.

Default Tracey Sketchit

Can you get a Tracey figure by Hasbro?
    I have Ash,Misty,Brock and James but not Jesse!
    Hope they bring out Gary,May,Masato,bla bla bla
    Would make the colection more complete don't you think?
    And I agree with all those replies!
    Why? It saves arguments!
    So in other words I am a sheep..err....Mareep!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Dude, this is a Tracey discussion, about if you like Tracey or not, not a Hasbro figure discussion, this is a warning, for you and your other alias names (Edward Carnby, Tears for Fears, etc.) and anything else you regsiter; if you spam once more, I'm sending in the ban request.

Banned

Default Eh?

Dude, this is a Tracey discussion, about if you like Tracey or not, not a Hasbro figure discussion, this is a warning, for you and your other alias names (Edward Carnby, Tears for Fears, etc.) and anything else you regsiter; if you spam once more, I'm sending in the ban request.
    Where is your manners? My name is not dude! This is a discussion about Tracey right? I just asked a question! And what kind of an answer is that? Yet more hassle! You are just trying to drive me away! Well it worked because I'm going and I'll find a better forum thingie to post at! Goodbye!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

What in the world?? Since when did threads become the breeding grounds for off-topic arguments?

Anyway, I decided to add something...

I remember that part of the second movie. I have the Japanese version (on a very poor-quality VHS off of Ebay...). When I first saw it I was like, "Wow, Tracey actually said something... and they cut it out..." I think that was totally unfair. Besides, it showed a very knowledgable side to Tracey. I didn't know he knew so much Chemistry! I felt very sorry when the only lines Tracey had in the movie were things like... "You talkin' about me!" "Yeah Ash, it's talking about you!" "Aaahhhh!" and my personal favoite: "Ash, it's her!"

BTW, I have a newfound respect for all you mods. You guys have to deal with the most innane stuff!

I am so sorry,I do not speak Pokemon!

Anyway Tracey is cool,enough said!
    Dude, that's enough. Even I think you should be IP banned. And, anyways, didn't you say you were going to leave and find another message board.

I'm sorry for going off topic, but, blargh... ;o

Edit: Okay, SECONDS after I posted this, and I mean SECONDS, I get this private message from Delibird's "Edward Carnby" account:

"Either you can give me the respect I deserve or.....I can watch out your mouth with poop!"

;o

Banned

Default You Lie

I did not write that but honest to God,I'm being sent annoying PMs left,right and centre by Light_Togetic and that autism guy! Now Otasuku!

EDIT:I will kill you with my snooker cue!

I got this shortly after my post! Wanna guess how many more of his annoying messages are on the way? I reckon 20 more!

Banned

Default Tracey Sketchit

Dude, I think we will believe Animelee sooner then believe you. And you're becoming the second Bjarni.

But this is going off topic, so back to Tracey:

I really liked him, but I got mad when he entered. I was bummed when Brock left, but then I looked on the bright side that Misty and Ash would be alone together. But then Tracey entered, and I was angry again lol But he's more the guide kinda guy for the real gang. The second movie bummed me, that he didn't say anything important