Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Thanks! I'll pick a Blue MGCoin, and use it along with the Red MGCoin you've just given me to get my first EMT for this month.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

[ 9/5 ] » Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

Yeah, we have at least 1 a year. Its standard. Pretty boring really, the entire school groans, and sits on the field. Everyone is really unorganised, and people get yelled at for bringing their bags with them. Our teacher is late, he calls the roll last, and everyone goes back to class. All it does is prove that in an emergency, we are so unorganised that we are all going to die when there is a fire. I dont cover my ears, but it does get annoying, especially when its a practical joke and you are doing an exam.

[ 9/6 ] » What homework do you have tonight? What do you have on for the week? Anything on the weekend?

XD I HAVE TEH BEST POLL! Homework tongiht includes typing out a script for English and a Math assignment. This week, I have a major Geography and Math NCEA test, and the only thing which is getting me through this week is a MAJOR party on Saturday, with one of my best mates. His Dad owns our towns Pizza Hut, and we get free all you can eat...

[ 9/7 ] » What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

Well where I live, it is against the law not to wear a hoodie and baggy, dirty jeans. Fortunately, I apparently look good in them, and I have been told I look good in dark colours and light greens. Im fine with my fashion style, and dont really want to change it.

3 MG PLZ

BTW: I would like to use my last crank of the EMT for September. *hands over a Green MG Coin*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I don't have any homework currently, though I think I'll be getting lots when I get back to school tomorrow ~_~ The last bit of homework I completed was a work experience assignment. A- yay

I’m not pleased one bit with the workers and what I’m owed. I think a dismissal is in order for one of the employees. For the record…

3 MGs, 60 SCs 123 7CCPs.

Cheesey » 1st Question: No, I’m not a water type. 2nd Question: No, I’m not a normal type.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Scratchies: 6 Red MGCoins 10, Blue MGCoins, 21 CCPs. MGs: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Hexae » 2 Stamps.

Rambunctious Jamirus » Solar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Aragornbird » I shoot myself high up into the sky, then immediately dive back down to catch my prey! I date back many years, and if I'm being threatened, I will fly away instantly. Who am I?

Gothic Latias » GT: The ever so famous Snorlax. Sorry, you get your Red MGCoin back. MG: The Solar Gems have returned to invade… Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Enile Zemila » Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

Shadow Djinn » How’s faith? =D Curse TM.

Espeon12 » Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem.

Lady Vulpix » Nature Power TM.

Pidgeot » MG: Lmao, this is getting ridiculous. Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, and 10 Stamps/CCPs for today's poll =D EMT: Pin Missile TM.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Pidgeot » MG: Lmao, this is getting ridiculous. Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, and 10 Stamps/CCPs for today's poll =D EMT: Pin Missile TM.
    Oh. My. God.

Thats like, thats 4 Lunar Gems I have had this month. XD

Oh yay! Pin Missile! Joy

Ill sell ALL those Lunar Gems, and the Solar...

for CCP.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Pidgeot » They're invading!!! xD 8 CCPs

(9/8) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I don't have any homework as of now; I finished it all last night. The last thing I did was my World Civ homework, which was basically just a chapter review. It was boring.

MG please.

Also, I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I got for stamps.

Administrator

(9/8) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?
    Heh. I thought one of the polls would be used some day.
    I have lots of papers to read and projects for both subjects (2 for one and 1 for the other). I also have to give a class today for the subject I'm helping at, and then I have to prepare for the helpers contests, to see if I can renew my contract as a 2nd class helper or, better yet, get a job as a first class helper (I've finally passed all the subjects required for that job).

Nature Power is a cool move! Too bad none of my pokemon can learn it. It would be great to use it at the Battle Range. But well, I guess I'll find someone who wants to trade something for it.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Originally posted by Jay
    [B]I’m not pleased one bit with the workers and what I’m owed. I think a dismissal is in order for one of the employees. For the record…

3 MGs, 60 SCs 123 7CCPs.
    Sorry Jay, yesterday was yet another day where I was really busy (I hardly had some time on the computer both yesterday morning and yesterday evening) ;o.

MGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 32 Red MGCoins and 16 Blue MGCoins.

aragornbird >>

GT!: Yes, I am an Ursaring. Here's 2 Stamps.

Megan >> Light Gem

'takes the Lunar Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

As for the poll:

This is not really homework since I am not in school right now, but yes, there is some work I have to do. I have to work on a couple of reffings in ASB, and update here of course.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Amy >> Photosynthesis Gem, Light Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

MP: Xatu, Zangoose, Skiploom, Omastar, Milotec, Girafarig, Camerupt, Makuhita, Tangela, Glalie, Seel, Wynaut, Medicham, Duskull, Grovyle, Skitty, Lairon, Kangaskhan, Silicoon, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Slaking, Wigglytuff, Baltoy

Group 1 SCs: You won 4 CCPs and 2 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SCs: You won 2 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.
    I'd like to sell the two photosynthesis Gems for CCPs please

Question one: Is the pokemon in question an evolved form?

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

For today, hae to write one paragraph for my foundations of education class. I also have to do several problems in math. I have it done thankfully, btu that paragraph for my education class was the last thing that i got done.

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » 9 Red MGCoins, 12 Stamps.

Nala98 » Retail: 4 CCPs. | MG: Flame Gem.

Administrator

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene
    Can I deforge it, please?

*Hands over a Division Gem.*

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Amy >>

MP: No, the MP is not an evolved Pokemon.

Gabi >> Sure.

'deforges the Genetic Accelerator Gene and gives you a Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem and Darkness Gem'
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List : Zangoose, Girafarig, Makuhita, Tangela, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Skitty, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Baltoy

Question #2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I've been asked to close this, or something.

I have no idea who's posting the next version, figure it out!