Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Default Answers...

(8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you fit in right away or not?
    I had to change schools a lot when I was in Primary School because we moved a lot. I don't fit in easily so I hated changing schools a lot. I've changed schools once in Secondary School and I fitted in a bit better but then I went back to my old school and that was better because all my friends were there.

(8/25) Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?
    Nothing seperates me from me and my family when we have food and drinks the only thing that can seperate us is we're a big family and our table is very small for all of us to fit on.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Nala98 » 6 CCP's altogether then? =D Enjoy.

Andyizcool » x_x You did it to me here also.. =o Darkness Gem, Red MGCoin.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you adapt easily or not?
    Only from kindergarten to primary, and from primary to high. The changes weren't easy (especially the first one, since I was not prepared for it), but once I adapted and made new friends and people got to see past my shyness and my stupid habit of correcting every single mistake I noticed (I'm still trying to get rid of it, but I'm not doing well at it, as seen on Questions Only), I had a good time. And I really enjoyed it.

(8/25) Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?
    Yes, I'm the only one who doesn't eat meat.

2 MGs, please, and can I play Mystery Pokemon for the first time ever?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lady Vulpix » MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem. | MP: Sure you can ^_^ Hoothoot, Nidoran F, Charizard, Entei, Arbok, Jolteon, Kyogre, Marill, Bagon, Luvdisc, Rapidash, Torchic, Parasect, Lombre, Vulpix, Togetic, Snorlax, Dewgong, Heracross, Masquerain, Zapdos, Electrike, Beedrill, Poliwhirl, Camerupt

Administrator

Thanks. Here's my first question: can the pokemon be found in RBY?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lady Vulpix » Can the pokemon be found in RBY? Nope

Administrator

Ok, let's see... has the pokemon evolved?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lady Vulpix » Has the pokemon evolved? Nope

Banned

I'll use the move tutor by paying with my green MGcoin

Administrator

Ouch, that leaves 8 (I'm counting Marill as evolved, please tell me if I'm wrong).
    I can't narrow it down enough. :/ Does it have 2 types?

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?
    I never watch them, and i don't care to.

I've only had to change from elementary school to middle school, middle to high, then to college. I did OK in public schools, time well tell how well i do in college.

I HATE Hamburger Helper. the rest of my family seemes to love it, but whenever we have it i end up making myself a sandwich or something.

3 MGs please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Yes, several times, and all in elementary school: I went to one school for grades K-2, another school in grades 3-4, and another school in grades 5-6. Then from elementary to middle, and middle to high school. The first three were because I moved, and the other two just because I got older. I adapted pretty easily to the first move, but the second one was harder. Everyone already had best friends and whatnot by that time, so it was hard to make friends. And middle school was a HORRIBLE transition. Going to high school was nice, though. ^_^

Um... *thinks* No, not really. My family has mostly the same tastes I do. Though my brother doesn't like meatloaf, and I do... but that's all I can really think of. I'm not very picky, and neither is a lot of the people in my family.

Banned

8/24 ·» Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you adapt easily or not?

I changed schools from Kindergarten to Grade 1, Grade 7 to Grade 8, and obviously Grade 8 to High School. From 7 to 8 was really hard, because my Grade 7 school was rather rich (though I'm not. ), so it took a while to get used to the fact that there weren't nice science labs anymore.. I've yet to go to my new High School (on Wednesday in fastc!), but from what I've heard it's a average public school.

8/25 ·» Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?

I'm the only one who drinks soy milk.. and doesn't mind drinking boiling hot Sprite. ^^;;

MG please.

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?
    I can't say I care about them. I think they're okay to watch when u have nothing better to do. Otherwise, I wouldn't watch them either.

I've prolly changed schools like a billion times by now. Well, actually...*counts*...only about 7 times in my 14 years of existence. I had to mainly change schools because my family kept moving from one country to another. I also had to change schools because my family felt that certain schools were better than others so...yeah.

There's this Chinese meal, if literally translated it comes out to "Fire Pot", and I just hate eating it. >.< But EVERYONE else in my family adores it. - -; Theres basically a protable stove and pot and u have to put water in it. After the water boils, u put vegetables or meat into the pot and then wait till they're ready to eat. The meal is also eaten with a sauce, which IMO, tastes horrible as well. Ack. x_X

Anyway, 3 MGs please.
    Thanks to BlazikenKevin for the avatar :]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
    There's this Chinese meal, if literally translated it comes out to "Fire Pot", and I just hate eating it. >.< But EVERYONE else in my family adores it. - -; Theres basically a protable stove and pot and u have to put water in it. After the water boils, u put vegetables or meat into the pot and then wait till they're ready to eat. The meal is also eaten with a sauce, which IMO, tastes horrible as well. Ack. x_X
    That's Sukiyaki, and I love that ;x. Excellent food.

I've changed schools about 4 times. The first time was from Pre-School to Kindergarten. Meh, that wasn't so hard, but I barely remember it anyway o_o. The second was when I changed from an changed schools in kindergarten after being there for only about 2 weeks x_x, that was easy to change. I didn't like the school much anyway, it was really confusing and I couldn't pronounce my teacher's name . The third was when I graduated elementary school, which was kind of hard. I didn't want to leave my school ^^;. The fourth was when I changed schools to go to my new school in seventh grade. I hated it at first but after a while I got adapted and now I love it here .

Well my sisters both hate spicy tastes, and I LOVE spiciness, as do my parents. Also my parents basically eat any food while I'm a bit pickier ^^;, but my sisters are MUCH more pickier than me.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Administrator

Tyler, what does the name of that teacher?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I still can't remember what the name of the teacher was XD. It was a really long name and the only thing I remember was that it began with the letter "R". Other than that I don't have the faintest idea of what the name was .
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Default Move Tutor...

Can I use the Move Tutor paying 1 Red MGCoin and 1 Blue MGCoin because that equals 3 MG Credits which is the price?

~Andrew

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Pikachu101 >> You won a Reflect TM.

Rose >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem

Megan >> Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone

Hexae >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem

Julina >> Rainbow Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Tyler >> Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

Andy >> You won a Bulk Up TM.

As for the polls:

Yeah, for some reason I cannot explain (sorry), I hate seafood, liver (something I apparently liked as a little kid), and burnt foods (anything burnt).

Yeah, I changed schools when I went to Grade 7, and when I reached Grade 10 (although I went to my high school a lot in Grade 7-9 for lunch, and some subjects (Music, Physical Education, etc). I adapted to the new schools pretty easily.

I don't watch those shows very often, so I don't have an opinion on them, sorry.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Solar Gem X2
    Spark Gem X2
    Darkness Gem
    Photosynthesis Gem X2

That makes 14 Stamps.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Only twice. Or once, if homeschool doesn't count. The first time was in Kindergarten, and it was only about a week or two of me being there, so it wasn't that much different for me. Then again in sixth grade, whenever my mum switched me over to be homeschooled.

Nothing, really. We're all really picky eaters, it seems, and it's also that we like exactly the same food. The closest is my dad and sister hate hot and spicy food, while my mum and me love it. ^^;

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please. And on GT!. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Discotheque >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

GT!: Between me and my "upgrade", in R/S we can finally learn a move that would suit us well, aka Fire Blast. I do not breathe. Who am I?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

I'd like to sell the Ocean Gem I just got for two stamps please.

Also, I'd like to play 9 games of group two scratchcards for 7 stamps, please. (4, 5, 2)

Banned

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Discotheque >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

GT!: Between me and my "upgrade", in R/S we can finally learn a move that would suit us well, aka Fire Blast. I do not breathe. Who am I?
    I'll take that as a CCP. xD

GT!: Are you Porygon?

Edit .:. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that if I'm right, I'll take 2 CCPs as my prize.

Banned

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    DarkPrincess >> Do you want to play 1 game of Scrathcards? Also, which group? Which prize would you like? As for deforging your Genes... do you have the 2 Division Gems for it?
    Group Two. If I won, I want stamps ^^;

And yes, I do *gives the division gems*

Well, I like Mountain Dew and my parents don't. I LOVE chinese food and my parents think it's okay..

Originally posted by Jay
    Rambunctious Jamirus » MG: LMAO. Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP. XD | Deforge: Don't you mean gems? You'll get 7 CCPs worth of gems, but you won't get them directly from deforging it. *Hands over Darkness, Light, and Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone*
    I'm either the luckiest person here or very, very cursed XD

Okay, then, if I may, I would like to sell the Darkness, Light, and Rainbow Gems and the Hollow Stone for CCPs, please. And, if I may, deforge the Accelerator Gene that I just received and then sell all the Gems/Stone. Also, I'll take the CCP for my other Mystery Gift.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I have seen absolutely zero of those shows, so I wouldn't have an opinion on them, really. But I've heard many different opinions on them, some good, some bad. I really don't know what to say on that part.

I've not changed schools once in my life. I started school here and now I am in my Junior year here. The elementary[sp?] and high school buildings are two different buildings, but they are only 30 seconds of walking time apart, so I don't think those count as changing schools, seeing as they are the same district.

My whole family likes to eat salad with a lot of their dinners and lunches. I hate salad. I also hate many different vegies and fruits that my family loves. It was kind of hard to eat when I was little because I wouldn't like anything and my mom would fix dinner. I wouldn't eat it because I didn't like it. So I either went hungry or fixed myself something. My mom figured that if I got hungry enough I would just eat was she fixed me. Nope, didn't happen. =)

3 MGs please.
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah...I started preschool in Texas, then moved to Kentucky because of my dad's job change. Again, earlier this month, I moved from Kentucky to Indiana...for the same cause. Now I'm a freshman...and I don't adapt among all of these preppy girls.

I love Dr. Pepper, the rest of my family doesn't. I love Mexican food, while my brother prefers chicken....he hates Mexican and Chinese...>_< My dad prefers American, which is nasty...and my mother prefers her southern cooking, which I also have a distaste of....

Two MGs please...

...I'm not dead yet!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Tyler >> Darkness Gem, Solar Gem
    And I'd like to sell those two for 2 CCPs each please.

I'd also like to play 20 games of Group 2 Scratchcards please (3, 6, 8) 7 Stamps. *hands over 6 Blue MG Coins and 8 Red MG Coins*
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    GT: My whiskers are used as a superb radar system. My body is covered in a slimy film. Who am I?
    Are you Barboach?
    I'd like 2 CCPs as a prize please.

I think I changed schools during kindergarten, when we were moving. But that was so long ago I couldn't remember any of it. Other than that, nope, never changed schools, unless you count going from elementary to middle to high school.

Well, I'm Chinese, and my parents are Chinese, but I actually like Italian food better than Chinese food. Unlike my parents, I don't like mushrooms, or eggplants, or tofu, but I like lasagna and spaghetti instead.

2 MGs and 1 GT!, please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Banned

Well, once in the 2nd grade I switched from a Public school to a Private school. I changed because my parents thought it would be best for me. Besides, my old school wasn't in the safest area around, and my parents wanted to protect me. And of course, I went to a different school after 8th grade, like most people do when they're starting highschool. :P

I'm the only person in the family who likes Rocky Road ice cream and those cream filled ice cream popsicles. So we never buy them. ;_;

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

( 8/26 ) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

~*~

My bookcase needs to go. I'd exchange it for a better one. There isn't anything wrong with it, it's spacious, but I prefer it to be able to suit me more by making it more bigger anyway. The carpet needs to go too, but that'll be coming soon.

1 MG + 40 SCs 123 7 CCPs (I didn't get my 20 from yesterday)

Some of these MGs were really good :O *pets randomizer*

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin. | Retail: 14 Stamps. | Scratchies: 8 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

MarshmallowEgg » Retail: 2 Stamps. | Scratchies: 4 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins.

Discothéque » Lalala... :o

DarkPrincess » Scratchies: Blue MGCoin. | Deforge: 2 Light Gems, 2 Darkness Gems, 2 Rainbow Gems, 2 Hollow Stones. | MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Rambunctious Jamirus » Retail/Deforge: 14 CCP's.

Meowth_Kitten » It's 20 Stamps day... 20 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Gothic Latias » 10 Stamps/CCP's, Division Gem.

Avian Freeze » Retail: 4 CCP's. | Scratchies: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Aragornbird » MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem. | GT: *sigh* My pokédex has decided to stall on me for a few days. I'll make this pathetically easy. You find my legendary self in the Tin Tower. Who am I?

Angel Blossom » Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem.

Default Answer...

( 8/26 ) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

I think the only thing I need to get rid of now is my brother's mess that's everywhere covering our bedroom and maybe if we get rid of that he could find his TV control that he's lost. Other than that I don't think I want to get rid of anything because it's fine as it is now so nothing else really matters.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

At home, i'd say its my arpet. Its oneof those kiddie ones. it is basically a whole lot of pentagons of the same shape in different colors .

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

andyizcool » Blue MGCoin.

Nala98 » Flame Gem.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Nala98 » Flame Gem.
    I'd like to sell that for ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Default Move Tutor...

Can I use one of my Green MGCoins to try my luck at the Move Tutor again?

~Andrew

Jay >> Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 17 Red MGCoins and 16 Blue MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(8/26) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

Oooh, unfortunately for me, this is going to be tough to answer.

I really wish I could get rid of anything in my room that belongs to my brother, because my room should obviously contain things that are mine, and not some things of my brother's that might end up in there by accident.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Default Move Tutor...

What TM do I get or have you have you forgotten about me?

~Andrew

Originally posted by Discothéque
    I'll take that as a CCP. xD

GT!: Are you Porygon?

Edit .:. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that if I'm right, I'll take 2 CCPs as my prize.
    Yep, I am a Porygon.

'gives you 2 CCPs'

Andy >> You won a Bonemerang TM.
    Knight of Time

Administrator

(8/26) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?
    Unanswered letters. It would be great if I had the time to reply to all of them.

Jay, you skipped my 3rd Mystery Pokemon question.