Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Goldenrod Tower V.17
    Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor
    To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
    To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to six squares and up one to six squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.
    Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
    Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokémon
    In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes / no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you ask a yes / no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As you ask more questions, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
    Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Elemental Sheilds (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor (created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)
    For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

The Stone Forge
    Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. An Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Today's poll still:

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

Crystalmaster Mike » Spark Gem, Lunar Gem.

Aragornbird » Red MGCoin. | GT: My whiskers are used as a superb radar system. My body is covered in a slimy film. Who am I?

Angel Blossom » Flame Gem.

Lady Vulpix » Spark Gem.

Interpol HQ » Hollow Stone.

Gothic Latias » Mike'll need to check your answer. | MG: Spark Gem.

Andyizcool » Ocean Gem.

Homeofmew » Green MGCoin, Darkness Gem.

Rambunctious Jamirus » Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Thanks, Jay.
    Oh, and Matt has agreed to give me 1 CCP for a Hollow Stone, so here it goes.
    *Hands Matt a Hollow Stone, keeping one.*
    *Takes 1 CCP.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Banned

I would like to play the Mystery pokemon game again *hands over a red MGcoin*

I'm starting to not like the randomizer...but, they're dice so yeah...

I would also like to sell a Hollow Stone and Photosynthesis Gem if that isn't too much of a problem. And, can I sell Accelerator Genes or do I have to trade/give them to somebody? *will take CCP's for currency*

Banned

8/23 ·» What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

I find them fake, fixed, and not enjoyable to watch. So otherwise, I don't like them. xD

MG please..

Banned

(8/20) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I think it's Windows 98. Not quite sure. My computer is really bad sometimes so nope.

(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

Well, it's Saturday, my free day so I'm happy the way it is ^-^

(8/22) Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

Well, perhaps I could post more... *shrug* I don't know. I'm changing the font to this now.

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

I hate them. They are boring and are all the same

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I can't really say anything about those shows because I don't really watch them. They are a little boring, IMO; plus I don't watch that much tv anymore unless something good comes on which is very rarely.

Uhh, yeah, confirming the trade. *hands Gabi a ccp*

Then I'm going to take the hollow stone, the two spark gems from the old version and an ocean gem I had and forge them to make an Accelerator Gene. *hands in 2 CCPs*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gabi, Matt: OK :O

Interpol HQ: Note that in a few minutes the rules for MP will be changed so your game will be affected by these new rules :O.
    MP - Sudowoodo, Barboach, Exeggcute, Metapod, Jumpluff, Loudred, Ivysaur, Arbok, Lairon, Swalot, Abra, Tentacool, Weepinbell, Zangoose, Jolteon, Tauros, Crawdaunt, Sneasel, Glalie, Lileep, Donophan, Ariados, Skitty, Lotad, Clefable

Rambunctious Jamirus: 3 CCPs. You can deforge the Genes with Division Gems. And if you want to blame something for the bad luck, it would be the javascript random number generator in Jay's/Mike's/Kyle's/My browser =P

Amanda: Hollow Stone

Rachel: You can only answer the last three polls :O.
    2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin

Matt: Blue MGcoin, and your Accelerator Gene

I dunno, I don't watch them at all. They bore me too much =/. TPM is much more interesting :O.

15 Scratchcards, 123, 2 stamps :x

MG + 15 SCs

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

« YOU MAY NOW ASK FOR YES / NO QUESTIONS IN MYSTERY POKEMON, NOT "CAN I HAVE A CLUE?". AND YOU MAY ASK UP TO FOUR, KTHXBAI =D »

Danny » 18 Stamps, 7 Red MGCoins :o | MG: Hollow Stone.

Banned

I'll sell that Hollow Stone for a Stamp, then play MP.

Then I'll buy another Red MGCoin..

Banned

Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
    Interpol HQ: Note that in a few minutes the rules for MP will be changed so your game will be affected by these new rules :O.
    I like the new rule ^_^. Ok here is my question: Is the second to last letter in the pokemon's name a vowl?

And since i dont have a red MGcoin at the moment i would like to buy one pelase *hands over a CCP*

(8/22) >> Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I guess I don't really post that much, but that's okay. I'm fine with the frequency of my posts, though I might start posting in a color I have yet to decide on.

(8/23) >> What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

I think they're the most shallow and pointless things I've ever seen aired on TV. But I guess it's something for the media and gives people who really have nothing better to do a way to er.. get rid of boredom or something. Oo' So I don't mind them. But I don't watch, either.

2 MGs please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amanda: Stamp, RedMGcoin (which you probably used the stamp to pay for <_< ) and...
    MP - Heracross, Regice, Kingdra, Pelipper, Magby, Metagross, Golem, Espeon, Dunsparse, Shelgon, Moltres, Sentret, Hitmontop, Kecleon, Sneasel, Groudon, Snorlax, Tangela, Lotad, Salamence, Quilfish, Jirachi, Registeel, Ninjask, Nidoking

Interpol HQ - Red MGcoin
    Is the second to last letter in the pokemon's name a vowl? No

Miko - Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps now :O

Banned

(8/22) Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I have about an average posting rate, I suppose. Not really a lot, but not really a little either. But, no, I wouldn't change anything about the way that I post. ^^;

I find them boring, and not much else. O_o; They're quite pointless, really, and they're not even mildly entertaining. o_o;

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please. ^^

And... uh, I lost my GT! on the old version, so expect it to pop up at any moment. xD

Edit .:. Aha! Found it. Originally posted by Jay. ^^;

~When I flap my wings, the night sky supposedly "turns red". Who am I?~

You are Moltres. ^^ If that's correct, I'll take 2 CCPs as my prize.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Neither, really o.o I post a lot, but I'm just having fun and as far as I know I don't spam, so I see no problem with that :O

BB ~ Alright o.o pop Idol ~ Only worth watching for the horrendously awful singers xD

2 MG please :O

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gothic Latias >> GT!: Sorry, incorrect. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Discothéque >> MG: Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone | GT!: wait for Jay.

Cheesey >> Hollow Stone, Light Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell the Spark Gem and Lunar Gem I got from the MGs for CCP's.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

I don't think anything's wrong with my post rate. I think it's like an average of about 5 posts a day, which isn't a lot. If I were to change something about my posts, it'd probably be the length of my RPG posts. They've been short recently because I can't think of anything ^_^;;

I never watch Pop Idol, it bores me. I love Big Brother, though - I've been watching it ever since the first season. It's a guilty pleasure ^_^;;

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Nala98 » You get 2 Red MGCoins back =/ | MG: Spark Gem.
    I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs, and play 2 games of scratchcards. 1 from group 1 for 2 CCps, and one from group 2 for 7 ccps (2,3,5)

The only one i really watched was Big brother, and now i don't get to watch tv much anymore cause of schol work. I think they're ok, but after a while, they get sorta boring.

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    MP - Heracross, Regice, Kingdra, Pelipper, Magby, Metagross, Golem, Espeon, Dunsparse, Shelgon, Moltres, Sentret, Hitmontop, Kecleon, Sneasel, Groudon, Snorlax, Tangela, Lotad, Salamence, Quilfish, Jirachi, Registeel, Ninjask, Nidoking
    1. Does the pokemon have an E in it's name?

Banned

No not really I'm pretty cool with my posting style at the moment

I think they are a waste of time REALITY SHOWS SUCK!!!!

2 MG please

Banned

Question #2: Can the pokemon evolve into its next form?

I would like to use a red MGcoin to play the grabber game, 6x3 please

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Aipom Of Doom » *Thwaps Mike for skipping you* >=O Scratchies: 7 Stamps, 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Discothéque » Okay ^^ *Hands over 2 CCPs*

Mike » 4 CCP's

MarshmallowEgg » Blue MGCoin, Spark Gem.

Nala98 » Retail: 2 CCPs. | Scratchies: 2 Red MGCoins =/ | MG: Solar Gem.

Hexae » Dotdotdot...

Pikachu101 » 10 Stamps/CCP's, Photosynthesis Gem.

Interpol HQ » MP: Dotdotdot... :x | Grabber Game: 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Nala98 » Retail: 2 CCPs. | Scratchies: 2 Red MGCoins =/ | MG: Solar Gem.
    X.x I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs, and play 2 games of scratchcards. 1 from group 1 for 2 CCps, and one from group 2 for 7 ccps (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I just got along with my Ocean Gem for stamps please. ^_^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nala98 » Retail: 2 CCP's. | Scratchies: Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin. lol

MarshmallowEgg » Okay =D 4 Stamps.

Banned

Haven't been here for a while... but anyways...

(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I don't like Sundays. I prefer Saturdays. There's nothing good on TV... However, I pretty like almost every week day, because pokémon is not on weekends.

I haven't post for a loooong while now..so I betta start posting now. No, I like my ways of posting... even if Tyler says that I post weirdly... (quote from the describe the person above you game).

Wtf are those things? x.x;; Sorry, I've never seen those things before. =P

3 mg please

I like a GT too. *hands over red mg coin* Hopefully not on binary #s =[

Banned

I'd like to pay the scratchcards game (3,7,2)

Also, I realized I have two Accelerator Gene thingies and would like to deforge them into gems and stuff. Once I have the gems, I'd like to sell them all for stamps xDD

*sighs* I deforge the Accelerator Gene I received from MG yesterday for CCPs please. *hands it over and waits patiently for the Points she'll spend on Ano*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well it just passed 12 so it's Monday now. I wish it was Sunday again since my parents don't work that day. I get to spend more time with them since they always work .

I think I post at TPM at an okay rate, though my rate has lowered recently. I've been getting busier by the day x_x, more things to do and everything. I wish I could post at the Eevee House more often, as well as the RPGs I'm in and also Expedia.

I have no idea what those are o_o, so my answer for this is null .

3 MGs please. If I get gems, I'd like to sell them for 2 CCPs apiece please.

~*~

Oh yeah, I forgot to say what group ^_^. I'd like to play 16 games of Group 2 Scratchcards please (1, 4, 7) 7 Stamps.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*got thwapped* ç_ç I said it before, and I'll say it again: just call me Skippy!

(8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you adapt easily or not?

(8/25) Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?

Cyndaquil >> MG: Green MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem | GT!: Hexary #'s then?
    For protection, I release a horrible stench from the antenna on my head to drive away enemies. I have large, eye-like patterns on my head as protection. They are used to frighten off enemies.

DarkPrincess >> Do you want to play 1 game of Scrathcards? Also, which group? Which prize would you like? As for deforging your Genes... do you have the 2 Division Gems for it?

Avian Freeze >> MG: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP's. For that Gem, I'll give you 2 CCP's instead... SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
    (8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you fit in right away or not?
    Yes, in primary school, inbetween the... 2nd and 3rd? 5th and 6th? I dunno how it's measured in America, but I was 7. Well anyway, I changed schools because my lil' bro was going to get born (on the 30th August, actually), and my new school was much closer to home than my previous one. I didn't really fit in, but I dunno whether it was because I was new... I had/have good grades, was/am lousy in sports... All in all, not the most preppiest one in town.

(8/25) Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?
    I like (Lipton) Ice Tea, and they don't. That's I think the only thing I like which they don't. Of course, there are things I dislike and my parents eat, but my bro is a picky eater, so...
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Banned

I changed school once, when i moved fom oregon to alaska. It took me a while to adapt to the teaching style.

Tea, sushi, and various other concoctions i have cooked up. Really spicy food is another.

2 MGs please

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Skipmaster Mike » Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem.

Interpol HQ » Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone.

Me » 20 Scratchcards please :O 123 7 CCPs

(8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you fit in right away or not?
    During the school year, no. But I have been to five different schools. The first one I changed out of because my parents didn't like it (took them 6 years). The second one I had to move to a different city. The third one I had to go to junior high and the last one I didn't like my old school so I changed over.

Mot really but I don't rice and they do. I'm a bit of a picky eater but I like most things unlike my brother who is going through some stage where he says everything tastes bad or he doesn't like it. Of course, he's had everything before and never complained about it before.

2 MGs please and I ould like to deforge my Accelerator Gene for CCPs, please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rambunctious Jamirus » MG: LMAO. Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP. XD | Deforge: Don't you mean gems? You'll get 7 CCPs worth of gems, but you won't get them directly from deforging it. *Hands over Darkness, Light, and Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone*

Banned

I'll take that first prize in CCP I got in MG

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Well, unless yo count changing colleges then no. but if you do then yes, and it was very easy to adapt. I had some bad luck at th previous one, and i'm like starting over

Not really, except tat my mom can't drik cafene and my dad and i can.

2 MGs please

edit: fixed code
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I think once but it was a few years ago and I've completely forgotton.

Not really except for i don't like ice cream

Oh yeah I'll sell my 5 gems, Divison, Spark, Lunar, Ocean, and Photosynthesis for CCP.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nala98 » Mystery Box, Solar Gem. :o

Pikachu101 » MG: lol. Green MGCoin, Blue MGCoin. | Retail: 10 CCPs.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Nala98 » Mystery Box, Solar Gem. :o
    I'll take 2 2ccps for my two unommon items and I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?