Thread: The Long Awaited Scans have Arrived!

Default The Long Awaited Scans have Arrived!

I was able to get a complete card list from the tournament TO and I scanned cards and stuff. I still don't have 30 something cards, so feel free to read the top of the card page and send in your scans. I am so tired so I'm going to sleep now, I have been up 22 hours straight!

Here's the link, enjoy:

http://pokebeach.topcities.com/adv2/adv2.shtml

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nice to know these newer sets are balancing the game. Evolutions actually have attacks worth evolving for.

Are sideboards allowed? Because Wobbuffet is a definite sideboard against those ex critters.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Raz
    Nice to know these newer sets are balancing the game. Evolutions actually have attacks worth evolving for.

Are sideboards allowed? Because Wobbuffet is a definite sideboard against those ex critters.
    Lol, there's no such thing as a sideboard in pkmn. But its a nice idea tho.

Will check the cards l8er after i make my usual rounds in the internet. Btw, any of u guyz play the bionicle online RPG? Its quite fun, albeit VERY time consuming. Jeez, they actually force u to WORK to EARN money. At least the money sorta grows on trees, lol.

EDIT: Saw the scans. I like the new feint attack, 40 damage straight. I still dont approve of the use of the new crazy HP tho. Makes the game mad.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator