View Poll Results: Favourite Female Buffy Character?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffy

0 0%
  • Willow

4 100.00%
  • Cordelia

0 0%
  • Faith

0 0%
  • Tara

0 0%
  • Anya

0 0%
  • Dawn

0 0%
  • Kennedy

0 0%
  • Joyce Summers

0 0%
  • Drusilla

0 0%

Thread: Poll:Favourite Female Buffy Character?

Banned

Default Poll:Favourite Female Buffy Character?

I like Buffy the most. She is sexy,caring and can kick some serious butt! Too bad the show came to an end earlier this year but Sarah Michelle Gellar has plenty ahead of her.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Oh, I get to vote first!
    Willow has been my favorite from the very beginning. I didn't like the fact that she tried to destroy the world, but she couldn't control herself at that moment and, for the rest, I've always liked her personality, her intelligence and her magic.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I voted for Willow even though I don't even watch Buffy...I've only seen like half an episode. I think it's a show that you've to watch from the start to understand it properly. Anyways, if she's as funny as what she was in American Pie: The Wedding, then she's definately my favourite. She looks nice...is she one of the more humerous characters? If so, then yes, I'd love her most
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Banned

Default Willow

Originally posted by Silver Ledian
    I voted for Willow even though I don't even watch Buffy...I've only seen like half an episode. I think it's a show that you've to watch from the start to understand it properly. Anyways, if she's as funny as what she was in American Pie: The Wedding, then she's definately my favourite. She looks nice...is she one of the more humerous characters? If so, then yes, I'd love her most
    Yeah Willow is the funny cyber pagan. She pretty much kept to herself,but hanging around with Buffy all through those life changing events helped Willow come out of her shell. Just look at her now! She could own Buffy if she went crazy again. But she now keeps the magic to a minimum. Alyson Hannigan's future with the role is unclear since Buffy ended and I don't think she will be going to the spin off Angel as a regular,maybe just make a surprise appearance.
    Willow was always one of the better characters...

Willow just because the name kicks serious ***. ^_^ I've never actually watched Buffy - it's just not my type of show.