Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

[10/4] Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

My computer is in my bedroom, by the door and in front of the radiator. It's completely mine, as the rest of my family have computers *counts* My sisters have on each, there's one in the living room, my mum and dad have one in their bedroom and they have one in the study :O I usually only use this computer to visit TPM, but sometimes I use the one in the living room if this one acts up x_o;;

MG Please. =)

Banned

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

LightNinetales -
    GT: Not everyone in my species looks the same :O.

GT!pinda?Because Spindas don't have the same spots?

[10/4] Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?
    My computer is in my bedroom.I share it with my stepfather.And I only use this computer to visit TPM.

MG please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed list
    Originally posted by Jay
    Nala98 » MP: Pikachu, Slaking, Ledian, Slowbro, Xatu, Vileplume, Grumpig, Gyarados, Swampert, Charizard, Machamp.
    Originally posted by Nala98
    Question # 2: Is this pokemon a dual type?

My computer is on my side (right) of the dorm room. I don't share it with anyone except on rare occasions when i have it at home between semesters when my dad needs ti to look up tractor stuff x.x I do use other computer s to access tpm buit i prefer this one. It faster than my dad's lap tp that i use on weeekends, i have everything i need bookmarked etc...

I would also like to play 20 games of group two scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs please *hands in 10 blue mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[10/5] What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

Karin -
    MP: No

Egro - 2 Stamps/CCP's

LightNinetales - Solar Gem
    GT: No. It was unown <_<

Amy: Flame Gem, 14 CCPs, 10 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Randomizer liked you this time I guess XD

[10/5] What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

I really don't think he should have been demodded... What he had done really didn't merit demodding <_<. I think he should be remodded, though I'm not sure if he wants to be =/.

and 20 more SCs, 123

3 MGs, 60 SCs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

Amy: Flame Gem, 14 CCPs, 10 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Randomizer liked you this time I guess XD
    I'd like to sell that gem please.

I don't think he should have demodded, and i think he should be remodded. I heard about it when i got back from my trip home, and from what i heard, there wasn't a reason for it

MG please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Right now i use teh various computers in my university's computer lab. So i deffinately share them with people, and they aren't mine.

Jay was demodded? That's news to me. I wonder what he did to cause that?

2 MGs please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

How on earth can you morally demod someone for something that has to do with an AIM chat room?

Danny gave me this list:

MP: Taillow, Yanma, Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacnea, Unown, Banette, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Pidgeot, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattata, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Scyther, Seel, Surskit, Venomoth

1) The pokémon cannot levitate or fly.

Narrowed list: Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Cacnea, Arcanine, Gloom, Magmar, Magikarp, Caterpie, Kadabra, Nidoking, Togepi, Rattatta, Combusken, Pineco, Croconaw, Seel, Surskit

2) The pokémon does not walk on two legs.

Narrowed list: Rhyhorn, Arcanine, Magikarp, Caterpie, Rattatta, Pineco, Seel, Surskit

3) Does this pokémon have legs?

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Banned

From the reasons I've heard, there was no reason for him to have been demodded. I knew about it a few hours ago, I believe, when it happened.

MG please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

It's in my room. Only I use it. Sometimes I use my brother's to visit TPM.

I did know about it about 10 minutes after. He definitely should be remodded. He was just joking anyways...
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom of Doom

GT: I got my pokedex number stolen by Beldum in R/S. Who am I?
    Is it #190 Aipom? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

WHAT?!? JAY IS NO LONGER A MOD?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I don't know how it happened or why, but it's just not right!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Oh, page 25 already!

I have a room dedicated to my computer and a few other things, which I call the computer's room. I share it with my mum, but she doesn't use it much. Sometimes I do use other computers to come to TPM, especially at university.

I found out about it when he told me, probably on the same minute it happened. I felt confused and annoyed. I'm really glad it's all over and he's a mod again.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

(10/6) >> Have you ever been in a situation where you thought "what was that all about?" (e.g. a false alarm at a school)?

Danny >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem

SCs: You won 21 Stamps, 18 Blue MGCoins and 30 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Ocean Gem

'takes the Flame Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Karin >> Rainbow Gem

Hexae >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Shadow Djinn >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

aragornbird >> Hollow Stone

Gabi >> Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

As for the poll (and the polls from yesterday and Saturday):

(10/6) >> Have you ever been in a situation where you thought "what was that all about?" (e.g. a false alarm at a school)?

Yes, I have been in a few of those situations. There have been some false alarms while I was in school, but they didn't happen that often. Another situation here would have to be the one where Jay got demodded but then remodded again. It confused me a little, but right now, I am very happy that he is modding again.

(10/5) What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

I found it a shock (a big shock) when I saw Jay demodded. Not able to completely understand why he was demodded, I went into major confusion until I noticed he was remodded today. The story is kinda confusing still...

(10/4) Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

The computer I use is located in the living room, not too far from where the dining room is. I have to share it, yes. My brother usually wants it everytime he comes home from school, and it sometimes makes me wish I didn't have it at all while he is in school, because he seems to want to have an equal amount of time as me. My mother sometimes uses the computer too (it is hers). I only use this one to visit TPM.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell my two Light Gems and my Hollow Stone for Stamps, please.

Can someone please close this version?

Mike, I believe it is your turn to post the next version.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Administrator

(10/6) Have you ever been in a situation where you thought "what was that all about?" (e.g. a false alarm at a school)?
    2 false bomb alarms this year, probably from a student who wanted an exam to be cancelled.
    I often ask myself that question when someone gets mad at apparently nothing, or people start arguing and shouting for no apparent reason and then it's all over.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Amy >> Ocean Gem
    I'd like to sell that gem please for ccps.

Well yeah. We've had a few flase fire alarms at school, but the main false alarm that stands out was my freshman year in high school. My class had jus come back from lunch and were starting the prealgebra class. Next thing we knew the fire alarm was going off. so we went outside. what's weird is that they did let us in for a looooong time. Turns out it was a prank bomb threat and they didn't want the students to panic, but at the n\time ono one new it was fake. not sure what happened to the person that did that.

MG please.

I'd also like ot play 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands in 14 red and 3 blue mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Not really. I guess its all these stupid fire alarms that occur in a school all the time. Another is that sometimes, when I was driving my car down the road, and I change lanes, some guy honk me for no reason at all. I was so far apart. Also, was Jay's demodding a false alarm? I don't think it is... now I'm a lil' confused too.

(10/5) What do you think of Jay being demodded? Did you even know about it before you saw this poll?

... Yes, he told me earlier. I talk him through with it via PMs, that I encouraged him not to stop modding. I felt upset seeing Jay demodded. He IS one of the best mods of PCG and he is just as good as Gabi.

(10/4) Where is your computer located? Do you share it with anyone, or is it completely yours? Do you ever use other computers to visit TPM?

In the 'guest' room. x.x;; My family shares it. However, as stated by my dad, "Its mine!" =P Yes, I am now using a computer at school. Its called 'lib6n03' =P that means, I am currently in the library right now, if your looking for you. the 6 might mean that I am in the 6th floor of it. and 3? maybe its the 3rd computer of that floor. XD

3 MG please~

Since it is my birthday~, I'll take 2 EMTs as well. =)

*hands over 3 blue MG coins*

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

LOL, 2 mods posting and neither saw Kyle's request!!

Gothic Latias = MP No it hasn't evolved

Kyle = MG = Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem | SC = 11 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 14 Stamps

Gabi = Lunar Gem

Amy = Retail = 2 CCP's - MG = 2 Stamps/CCP's - SC = 8 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins

Cyndaquil = Spark Gem Hollow Stone Red MGcoin Iron Tail TM Twineedle TM

Me =
    Okay since my azerty keyboard has mystically transformed into a qwerty one - any help appreciated - I'll keep it short.

[10/4] Living Room. Family Property. No thank you.

[10/5] What??? Explanation please [PM] But being demodded because of Ummmm??

[10/6] Not that I remember...

1 EMT please

Spark gem sold please...
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Administrator

Ok, ok. Request seen. Version closed. You can post the next one now.